Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Awakenings Ch. 40

"A perfect homecoming"

67
29 Comments 29
13.0k Views 13.0k
8.8k words 8.8k words
The next morning I was up at six. My eyes still heavy with sleep and dressed in nothing but my boxers and a tee shirt, I opened my motel room door and peeked outside. It was dark, gloomy, chilly and drizzling. Quickly closing the door, I retreated to the warmth of the bathroom where I shaved, brushed my teeth and took a hot shower. As soon as I was dressed I packed my gear and checked out of the motel. Regardless of the weather I was eager to get on the road.

On the way to the I75 freeway entrance I stopped at a MacDonalds for an Egg MacMuffin without the egg, an orange juice and a large coffee. By 6:40 I was heading northwest on I75 sipping hot coffee and eating an English muffin with Canadian bacon and cheese. It was early Sunday morning, the traffic was light. Despite the gloom and drizzle, the driving was easy. I set my cruise control at 70 miles per hour and relaxed. I was going home.

North of Atlanta the situation changed. The drizzle turned into a steady rain. National Public Radio informed me that I was driving into the teeth of a major winter storm. I turned off my cruise control and slipped into a line of semi trucks. They were only going 60 miles per hour, but they were cutting a nice path through the pouring rain.

At the Tennessee border the wind started to blow. The massive trailer of the semi truck in front of me was swaying back and forth in the 30 mile an hour gusts. Outside Nashville the rain turned into sleet. The trucks slowed to 50, but kept going. I stayed in line behind them.

As I approached Clarksville, Tennessee I noticed that the water on the freeway pavement was turning into ice. The wind gusts were also getting stronger and the daylight was turning into dusk. The next exit advertised several motels and restaurants. I decided it was time to get off the freeway and end my journey for that day.

At the bottom of the freeway exit I spotted a Red Roof Inn. As I pulled into the parking lot I noticed there was a Chilis in the next block and a IHOP across the street. Everything I needed, a bed, a shower, Internet access, a steak dinner and breakfast was right here. The Red Roof Inn had a vacancy. I checked in.

After unloading my gear I walked down to the Chilis where I had a salad, a small sirloin with a side of fries and two Heinekens. As soon as I was finished I walked back to my motel room, poured myself a glass of Scotch and called Jeanne. It was seven o'clock. I assumed that she, Jodie and Tricia were finished with dinner.

Jeanne picked up on the second ring. “Hi Michael, where are you? Are you okay?” There was concern in her voice.

“I'm fine Jeanne. I'm at a Red Roof Inn in Clarksville, Tennessee.”

“I'm so glad you're safe. We watched the news. You've driven right into the teeth of a major winter storm.”

“I did, and while I am safe, I only managed to drive a little over four hundred miles today.”

“How much do you have left?”

“Over eight hundred miles.”

“That's a lot of driving for one day.”

“Especially if the weather is bad.”

Clearly disappointed, Jeanne said, “You won't get home tomorrow night, will you.”

“I don't think so.”

“It's okay, regardless of what happens you'll get home some time this week.”

“Yes I will.”

“Baby, getting you home safe and sound is all that really matters.”

“It's the only choice we have.”

There was a moment of silence. Neither of us was happy about the situation, but we both understood that there wasn't anything we could do about it.

Finally Jeanne changed the subject. “I start my new job tomorrow.”

“At the law office where Abby works.”

“Yes.”

“Are you excited about it?”

“Very, Abby says it's fun place to work. I already know all the guys.”

“You told me you met them at Brady's.”

“I did.”

“So you know them really well.”

Giggling, Jeanne said, “I guess you can say that.”

“How many are there?”

“Four.”

“Do you know all four of them really well?”

There was a pause. It was apparent that Jeanne still wasn't completely confident about the degree to which I'd accepted her new life style. After a moment she tentatively whispered, “Yes Michael, I know all four of them really well.”

Realizing that she needed reassurance from me, I said, “I have to tell you, I find that very exciting.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really.”

“Michael, I can't begin to describe how happy that makes me.”

“Jeanne honey, I love you.”

“I love you too Michael. I always will.”

“So have all four of them fucked you?”

Another moment of silence. Finally Jeanne asked, “Do you really want to know?”

“Jeanne, one of the reasons I'm coming home is that I now believe I can enjoy your new lifestyle just as much as you do, but that can't happen unless we have total honesty.”

“Total honesty, we agreed to that in San Francisco, didn't we.”

“Yes we did.”

“Total honesty requires trust, doesn't it.”

“Yes Jeanne, it does.”

“Michael, I hurt you once. I'm having trouble forgiving myself for doing that. I can't bear the thought of hurting you again.”

“Hiding your new life from me is now the surest way to hurt me.”

Sighing, Jeanne said, “Yes, I suppose it is.”

“So total honesty.”

“Yes Michael, total honesty.”

“Okay, back to my question. Have all four of them fucked you?”

“No, not all four, just one.”

“But you've sucked all four of them.”

“Yes, I've only had one of them in my pussy, but I've had all four of them in my mouth.”

“That makes me very excited.”

“Really?”

“Jeanne, you're a slut. I accept that. I'm a cuckold, a willing eager cuckold. It's time for you to accept that.”

“Michael, I want to, I really do...but...” Her voice trailed off.

“And now you're being judgmental.”

Jeanne was quiet for a moment and then she said, “You're right, I am. Michael, it's hard for me to understand that you might not only be able to accept my new lifestyle, you might enjoy it too.”

“But I do and you need to accept that fact just like I accepted the fact that I'm married to a woman who is now a slut.”

“I can't tell you how much I want to do that, but I'm afraid of losing you.”

“You took that gamble last August and you didn't lose me. I'm coming home and when I'm home you'll have me for better or for worse. It's time for you to accept that.”

“Michael, this is so exciting. It's like a dream come true.”

“You get to have me and your other men.”

“That makes me feel so self serving.”

“No, it will be us serving.”

“Us serving?”

“When you're with another man you'll be making both of us happy.”

“Really?”

“As long as you don't hold anything back.”

“You need me to share it with you.”

“I am your husband.”

“My cuckold husband.”

“And you're my hot wife.”

“I am Michael, I am your hot wife.”

“So tell me about the lawyer who fucked you. Was he any good?”

Giggling, Jeanne said,”You really are into this.”

“Yes I am.”

“Okay, Ted is the senior partner of the firm. Two months ago I met him at Brady's. He's our age and handsome. He's also very confident.”

“That turns you on, doesn't it.”

“Confident men drive me wild...Michael, is it okay for me to say that?”

“Yes Jeanne, that's total honesty, so yes, it's okay. I also have to admit that it arouses me when I hear you say that.”

Jeanne whispered, “Confident men tend to be dominant.”

“And you love dominant men.”

“I really do.”

“So you were at Brady's. Did Ted fuck you in his car?”

“No Ted is divorced. We went to his house. He lives on Sun Fish Lake.”

“That's an expensive neighborhood. I'm surprised he can afford it after a divorce.”

“His divorce was amiable. His wife discovered she preferred women. She had a girlfriend. She wanted out of the marriage.”

“So he fucked you at his house.”

“Yes he did.”

“Does he have a big cock?”

“Why does that matter?”

“Because I now know it matters to you.”

Jeanne giggled. “You're right, I do love big cocks. Is that okay?”

“Yes, it's okay. I can't explain why, but knowing you have a thing for big cocks excites me.”

“That excites me.” Jeanne paused and then she said, “But Michael.”

“Yes Jeanne.”

“I still love your cock.”

“I know you do.”

“I love it more than any other cock.”

“I believe that too.”

“Thank you Michael. Size matters, but love matters even more.”

“That's a nice way to put that.”

“But knowing that you get excited when you hear about me playing with a guy who has a big cock really does excite me.”

“So does Ted have a big cock?”

“Yes, it's very big.”

“How big is very big?”

“At least nine inches.”

“That's very big. Do you like getting fucked by a cock that big?”

“The guy has to know what he's doing, He has to understand what he has. He has to go slow, especially at first. He has to be able to control his own excitement. If he can do that it can be breath taking.”

“Can Ted do that?”

“Oh yes.”

“And now you're going to be working for him. Is he going to be fucking you every day?”

“Michael, are you jealous?”

“No...I mean...”

“That wasn't kind.”

“I don't understand.”

“Sweetheart, I'm a slut, I'm not a whore. I won't let someone fuck me just because I work for him.”

“I'm sorry, I...”

“Ruth wants to give you a blow job every morning, but not because she works for you. Michael, she loves you. She doesn't love you as much as she loves David, but she does love you.”

“Okay, I get it.”

“I may still party with my new bosses, but it will be after work and I'll be doing it because they're fun and I choose to do it.”

“I'm sorry Jeanne, I didn't mean to imply otherwise. This is all very confusing for me.”

“I understand. It is confusing, but consider this.”

“Okay.”

“Amy and Mel are working girls, prostitutes.”

“Yes they are.”

“But when you first told me about them you got mad because I called them whores.”

“I did.”

“You were right to get upset with me, they're not whores. They're professionals and now that I know them I understand that they would never sacrifice there principles while they ply their trade.”

“They wouldn't. They're both very moral.”

“I agree. Michael, I'm a legal secretary and I like to think I'm a damn good one.”

“I believe you are.”

“I lost my last job because I refused to sacrifice my principles. They didn't like the way I dressed. I refused to change. They fired me, that was their right and it was my right to accept that decision and move on. I didn't have to knuckle under.”

“Okay.”

“I'm a slut, I let a lot of guys fuck me, but I do it because I want to experience sex with them and that's the only reason I do it. If I want to get ahead professionally I'll do it on the merits of my performance as a legal secretary, not because I'm an easy lay.”

“Jeanne, there are times when I'm ever so proud to say that you're my wife. This is one of them. I believe you have just exhibited admirable integrity.”

“Michael, one of the many reasons that I have always been madly in love with you is that you actually listen to what I say.”

Chuckling, I said, “I try.”

“Michael, you can't see me, but at this moment I'm smiling at you and it's the most loving smile you can possibly imagine.”

For a moment we were both silent. Finally Jeanne said, “Tricia and Jodie are here and they both want to talk to you.”

“Should we turn on the speaker?”

“No, I think they both want to talk to you individually. I'll put Tricia on first.”

Several seconds passed and then Tricia said, “Hi daddy, we miss you.”

“I miss you too Tricia, but I should be home soon.”

“Jodie and I were listening to mom's side of the conversation. I gather that you've encountered bad weather and won't be able to get home tomorrow night.”

“It would be difficult, especially if the weather continues to be bad. I still have over 800 miles to drive.”

“That's too much for one day.”

“Yes it is. So how are you Tricia?”

“I'm okay.”

“You didn't say that with much enthusiasm.”

“Work is going well, but my personal life is awful.”

“I understand that you're not dating.”

“No...” Tricia's voice trailed off. There was a pause and then she said, “Daddy I miss Paul. I miss him so much.”

“You treated him badly.”

“I know, I was really stupid, but I've learned my lesson. I really have. If I could just have a second chance I'd make Paul the most loved man in this country.”

“Sweetheart, you were pretty rough on Paul at the end. The night before he left you didn't even allow him sleep in your room and even worse you didn't seem to care where he slept.”

“I know daddy, that was awful. I'll never forgive myself for doing that.”

“It might be hard for Paul to forgive you too.”

“I know, but if I could apologize to him maybe he would see how much I regret the way I treated him and he might find it in his heart to forgive me. Daddy I want to go to Tucson. I want to see Paul. I want to apologize to him. I want him to come back to me.”

“Tricia, I think that's a bad idea.”

“Mom said the same thing.”

“Do you understand why we're saying that?”

“Mom says that I crushed him pretty badly. We have to give Amy and Mel time to rebuild his confidence and self esteem.”

“Mom is right. If Paul is going to come back to you he'll do it in his own time and on his own terms.”

“But daddy, he doesn't even know how I feel.”

“Yes he does. Your mother and I both talk to Amy and Mel several times a week. We've told them how remorseful you feel and I know they've passed that on to Paul. By the way, every time either of us calls he asks about you, so he does care.”

“Daddy, I miss him so much.”

“Tricia I hope he eventually returns, but if he doesn't you're going to have to accept that decision and move on with your life.”

“I don't want to do that daddy.”

“If he chooses not to come back you won't have any choice.”

“In my heart I know that's true, but it's hard to accept it. Daddy, I'm glad you're coming home. I've missed you so much, especially since New Years.”

“I've missed you too Tricia. I look forward to seeing you this week.”

“Jodie is waiting to talk to you so I'm going to give the phone to her. Bye daddy, I love you.”

“I love you too Tricia.”

There was a short pause and then Jodie said, “Hi daddy.”

“Hi Jodie.”

“Guess what daddy, I'm engaged.”

“Your mom mentioned that you had a boyfriend and she thought it was getting serious, but I guess this is really serious. How soon are you planning to get married?”

“Not for at least a year, but were going to move in together this weekend. We've rented an apartment. Before we get married we want to make sure we're compatible. Marriage is a big step.”

“Yes it is and I like your plan to try it out for a little while first.”

“Thanks daddy, I'm glad you understand.”

“Tell me about this man.”

“His name is Teddy Doyle. He's a year older than I am.”

“What does he do?”

“He teaches third grade at Oak Grove Elementary School.”

“That's a good, reliable job. Jodie can I ask you a question?”

“I'll bet I know what it is, but yes, go ahead and ask.”

“Are you going to stop dating other guys?”

“No daddy, I'm not and Teddy is okay with that. He actually wants me to continue dating.”

“Really? Are you planning on having an open marriage.”

“That would be okay with me, but Teddy says he doesn’t want to date.” Jodie giggled. “So I guess you could say that we're going to have a half open marriage.”

“And he accepts that?”

“Daddy, he's excited about it. I date his roommate. That's how we met. He likes to sit in the living room watching television while we do it in the bedroom. Sometimes we leave the door open so he can watch.”

“And he likes to watch.”

“Yes daddy, I think he's like you. He loves to watch.”

Hearing my daughter comment on my sexual inclinations caused me to wince, but realizing that Jeanne had spent countless hours taking to my daughters about our situation I let it pass.

Jodie continued. “I think Teddy's kind of a cross between you and Paul. He's not submissive like Paul, but he readily accepts directions. We are definitely going to have a wife led marriage.”

“And he's okay with that?”

“He's eager for it, but daddy this is why were going to start out living together. We have to work all of this out.”

“I think that's wise Jodie. How soon do I get to meet Teddy? By the way, would he prefer it if I called him Ted? I am going to potentially be his future father-in-law.”

“No, he prefers Teddy. You can meet him as soon as you and mom have a free night. I know she wants to have a little alone time with you and I understand that her friends are planning a welcome home party for you.”

“I've heard that too. How about if I take all of you to the Kennsington Grill next Sunday?”

“Daddy, that would be wonderful. I'll clear it with mom.”

“Jodie, make sure Tricia knows she's invited too.”

“Don't worry daddy, Tricia and I have always been close, but now that Paul is gone we're even closer. I wouldn't dream of not including her.”

“I'm glad to hear that. She needs you right now.”

“I know that daddy. Don't worry, I'm supporting her.”

“Good.”

“I'm going to put mom back on the phone. I love you daddy. I can't wait until I get to see you this week.”

“I love you too Jodie and congratulations on your engagement.”

“Thank you daddy.”

There was a pause and then Jeanne said, “I think they have a good plan.”

“I think so too.”

Jeanne started to laugh.

I asked, “What's so funny.”

“I definitely do not want a wife led marriage.”

“I'm pretty content with mutual decision making.”

“Me too. And I guess you could say that we have fully open marriage”

“I kind of like the idea of maybe three quarters open. I suspect you'll be fooling around a lot more often than I will. After all, I have to reserve some time for watching and listening.”

“Listening?”

“I'm looking forward to sitting in my den listening to you entertain a guest in your boudoir next door.”

“Michael, I think that sounds really exciting.”

“I'm looking forward to getting home.”

“I'm looking forward to having you home. Michael, we're going to have so much fun together.”

“I think so too Jeanne.”

“Michael, the girls are getting ready to go.”

“And you have your first day at a new job tomorrow. I also have a lot of driving to do, so we'd better get some rest. I hope to get to Iowa City tomorrow night. I'll call you from there.”

“Michael, Abby and the guys from work are planning to get together at Brady's tomorrow night. Of course I wasn't going to go, but now that you're not going to be home would you mind if I joined them?”

“Not at all Jeanne.”

“Why don't I call you when I get home from Brady's?”

“Maybe when you get home from Brady's you'll have company.”

“Would that okay?”

“I think it would be an excellent idea.”

Jeanne giggled. “Michael we really are going to have fun together.”

“Yes Jeanne, I believe we are.”

“Good night Michael. I love you. Drive carefully tomorrow.”

Good night Jeanne. I love you too. Good luck with your new job and have fun tomorrow night.”

“I will Michael.”

After we ended the call it was only 8:30 so I turned on the television, but I had to fight to stay awake. Realizing that the day's drive had been exhausting, I turned off the television, crawled into bed and immediately fell asleep.

I awoke at 5:00 the next morning. I usually only needed seven hours of sleep a night. Eight hours was more than enough, so I was wide awake. Deciding that I might as well get going, I quickly shaved, showered and dressed. As soon as I was dressed I stepped outside of my motel room. It was still dark, but the sky was filled with stars. During the night the storm had miraculously passed.

After packing my gear and loading it into my Escape I checked out of my motel and drove across the street to the IHOP where I ordered a breakfast of coffee, eggs over easy, sausage links and of course pancakes. After all, I was in the International House of Pancakes.

When she brought my breakfast the waitress asked, “Where ya headed?”.

I answered, “I hope to make it to Iowa City tonight.”

“You shouldn't have any trouble. The local state highway patrolman was just in here. He said the road crews have been working all night. The freeway is clear all the way to the Iowa border.”

Suddenly feeling confident that I might actually be able to make it home by the next night I quickly ate my breakfast. As soon as I settled my check, I got into my Escape. Four minutes later I was heading northwest on I24. It was still dark, but the freeway was clear and dry.”

At 10:00 I was skirting St. Louis. I hit Iowa City at 2:30. I stopped at a MacDonald, bought a cheeseburger and a diet coke and used the facilities. After filling up my gas tank at the service station next door, I got back on the freeway. The weather was good and the driving was easy. It was much too early to stop.

When I reached Mason City, Iowa it was only 5:15. It was getting dark, but the weather was still good and I wasn't tired. I stopped at a freeway gas station, topped off my tank, again used the facilities, bought a Snicker's bar and a Diet Dr. Pepper and got back on the freeway. Minneapolis was only 140 miles away. I could easily be home by 8:00. The thought of seeing Jeanne and sleeping with her in our own bed that night gave me a burst of adrenalin. It had been a long tiring day, but the final leg of my journey was going to be easy.

At 7:40 I pulled up to my house. A dark blue Toyota Avalon was parked on my side of the driveway. For a moment anger surged through me as my mind flashed back to that fateful Saturday morning last August when I unexpectedly arrived home and found Derek Fischer's car parked in our driveway.

My anger was temporary. Reason quickly returned. I took a deep breath, smiled and shook my head. I was worn out from the drive and disappointed that I couldn't just run in the front door and throw my arms around my loving wife, but I realized that I didn't have any reason to be angry or even upset.

In my haste to get home I'd neglected to call Jeanne and warn her that I was going to arrive a day early. Even more important, during our telephone conversation the previous night she'd told me that there was a group going to Brady's after work today and since I wasn't going to be at home she'd asked me if I'd mind if she joined them. I'd not only told her that I didn't mind, I'd actually suggested that if she met a gentleman who appealed to her, she should invite him to come home with her for a little fun. It now appeared that she'd done exactly what I'd encouraged her to do. I definitely did not have any reason to be angry.

Still I recognized that this was an awkward situation. I should have called. While it wasn't her fault, I knew Jeanne. She was still going to feel guilty that she was entertaining a man when I arrived home.

I considered checking into a motel and arriving home the next afternoon as I'd originally planned.

DanaeBond1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanaeBond1

I immediately rejected that idea. If I did that I'd be lying to Jeanne. We'd both made a pledge to be totally honest with each other. Beginning our new life together with a lie would be a violation of that pledge.

I thought about going to a bar, ordering a beer and calling Jeanne to tell her I was at home. I rejected that idea too. Jeanne would certainly ask me why I'd stopped at a bar rather than coming straight home. It also seemed silly to me. This was our new life style. I wasn't planning to go to a bar every time my wife was entertaining a man, so it didn't seem reasonable that I should do it now.

I decided that going into the house was my only reasonable option, but that left me with a new dilemma. When I go inside should I immediately announce my presence or should I try to enter quietly and wait until Jeanne and her guest are finished playing before letting Jeanne know that I'm at home?

An immediate announcement would surprise and unsettle Jeanne. While I was certain she would be happy to see me, I was also certain she would be shocked and probably embarrassed that I'd arrived home while she was entertaining a male friend.

It was also likely that a sudden announcement of my arrival would end Jeanne's sex party. That wasn't what I wanted. I was Jeanne's cuckold husband. She was my hot wife. This was our new lifestyle. I wanted to be able to be around her when she was entertaining other men and even more important, I wanted Jeanne to be comfortable with my being around the house while she was entertaining.

Going into the house and waiting quietly until Jeanne and her friend finish playing seemed to be the best plan, but it was a plan that required care on my part.

When Jeanne comes out of her boudoir and sees me she'll be surprised and unsettled. That's inevitable. It will be my task to reassure her that she hasn't done anything wrong and to make it clear that I'm neither hurt nor angry. I'll also have to take full responsibility for the awkwardness of the situation and insist that if there was an error, it was mine, I should have called.

Afterward it will be essential that I try to make her understand that the entire situation was unbelievably exciting for me.

I smiled. I'll also have to make a concentrated effort to be cordial to Jeanne's playmate. It's important that she sees that she can be confident about entertaining other men while I'm at home without having to worry that I might cause a scene.

Suddenly I was excited. I'd been eagerly anticipating this moment for weeks. Now it was about to happen. My pulse racing, I got out of my Escape and walked quickly up the sidewalk to our front steps where I unlocked the front door and for the first time in five months stepped into the house that I'd shared with my wife for twenty years.

The living room was empty. That wasn't a surprise. I'd assumed that Jeanne and her playmate would be in her boudoir. I was surprised that their clothes weren't strewn around the living room. I'd imagined them frantically disrobing each other in a fervor of unbridled lust as soon as they were inside the privacy of our house. Apparently Jeanne took her gentlemen directly to her boudoir.

I listened. I heard the murmur of voices in the back of the house. I walked quietly across the living room, stopped at the door to the hallway leading to the bedrooms and listened again. The voices were clearer.

A man said, “Damn Jeanne, you have gorgeous breasts.”

“Thank you kind sir. I'm glad you like them and I love it when a guy pulls on my nipples like that.” It was Jeanne.

“I could play with them all night.”

“Marty, we don't have all night. Your wife is going to be home at ten and you have to be there when she gets home. Don't forget that.”

“Yeah, you're right, but you do have beautiful breasts.”

“Again, thank you, but I know some other games that might be even more fun. Let's get your pants off. I feel a monster in here that wants to come out and play.”

“I wish my wife was like you.”

“You mean you want her to start fucking other men?”

“No...I mean, I don't know. If she was more like you it would be fun and...well I guess I'm here with you so if she...”

“Shh, let's get your pants off.”

There was silence, after a moment Jeanne said, “Marty honey, you have a beautiful cock. Can I suck it?”

“Really?”

I smiled. Marty clearly wasn't the dominant sex partner that Jeanne said she preferred, but she was still enjoying him. He seemed to be a little naive and inexperienced and Jeanne was very sweetly taking the lead in their tryst. I was curious to learn more about this man.

I stepped into the hallway. The first door on my right was my den and office. The next door on my right was Tricia's old bedroom, now Jeanne's boudoir. Both doors were open. That didn't surprise me. Jeanne thought she was alone with Marty. There wasn't any reason to close the door.

As I walked quietly into my den Jeanne said, “I love sucking a big beautiful cock like yours.”

Marty gasped.

Giggling, Jeanne said, “I gather you liked that.”

“Yes, very much.” Marty's voice was raspy with excitement.

“Doesn't your wife suck your cock?”

“Almost never, she thinks it's dirty.”

As I sat down in my reading chair, Jeanne said, “I used to think that.”

“Really? What happened? You obviously changed your mind.”

“I finally realized that I was missing out on one of life's great pleasures. Now I love sex. I love giving blow jobs. ”

Chuckling, Marty said, “Blow job, I don't think my wife has ever said those two words together. Certainly not in that context.”

“I like to talk dirty. It's fun. Come on Marty, play with my pussy while I suck your dick.”

“Damn!” Marty was laughing.

Jeanne pressed him. “Come on Marty, do it. I want to feel your fingers rubbing my clitty while I suck your big hard cock.”

“Wow, you're really wet. I don't think my wife has ever been this wet.”

“It gets easier when you allow yourself to enjoy the thrill of sex. Now enough talk. Play with my cunt and watch me suck your cock.”

There was a moment of silence and then Marty said, “That feels so good.”

Jeanne answered, “I like doing it as much as you enjoy having it done to you.”

“Would you like me to go down on you?”

“Does your wife let you go down on her?”

“Never, she thinks it's even dirtier than sucking my cock. I brought it up shortly after we were married. She told me that if I did that she'd never be able to kiss me again.”

“She has no idea what she's missing, but no baby, not tonight. Maybe if we get together again I can give you a little course on how to pleasure a woman. Tonight we don't have much time, so I want to suck your cock and then I want you to fuck me.”

As I listened to their conversation I was impressed by the change in Jeanne. The repressed housewife was gone. My wife was now a libertine, a sensualist. I liked those words, especially libertine. To me they suggested that she was a sexual free spirit, which was how I now liked to think of her. I knew that Jeanne liked to refer to herself as a slut. I think it's a way for her to express her transformation from the repressed woman she once was to the sexually free woman she's become, but I preferred libertine.

Jeanne continued, “Come on baby, lie back on the pillows. It's time for some serious fun.” And then it was quiet.

Assuming that Jeanne was sucking Marty's cock. I closed my eyes and tried to create a mental picture of what was happening in the next room. Based on what Jeanne had just said, Marty was probably reclining on the bed naked. Jeanne, also naked, was most likely lying on her stomach between his legs licking and sucking him. I imagined I was sitting in a chair at the foot of the bed watching. It was something I'd frequently done with Amy and Mel.

After several minutes I heard Jeanne say, “Are you doing okay baby?”

Marty answered, “Oh yes, this is wonderful.”

“Good, let's try something a little different.”

“All right.”

“You have to lie still and I have to get your cock really wet.”

“Okay.”

There was a brief silence and then I heard Marty gasp. Several seconds passed and then he said, “Damn Jeanne, you took it all. I've seen that in movies, but I've never imagined it happening to me, not for real.”

I smiled. My wife had just deep throated his cock. I now understood why Jeanne wanted to learn to do it. For a lot of guys it was apparently something very special. Once again my love for my wife escalated.

“Wanna try it again?” Jeanne was giggling.

“Hell yes!”

“Okay, lie still.”

There was another period of silence and then Marty said, “Damn, that was wonderful.”

“You liked it.”

“Yes I did and I'll never forget it. Thank you, thank you very much.”

“It was my pleasure. Now I want you to fuck me.”

Marty laughed. “I've never met a woman like you.”

“Because I like sex?”

“Yes, but also because you're so open about it.”

“Is that okay?”

“It's not just okay, it's wonderful.”

I smiled. I shared the same feeling about Jeanne. Call her a libertine, a sensualist or a slut, I liked the woman she'd become. We'd had to endure some growth pains, but I was now convinced that they were worth it.

Jeanne said, “When my husband comes home tomorrow I hope he feels that way too.”

It took all the self control I could muster to keep myself from running into Jeanne's boudoir screaming, I'm here now and that's exactly how I feel. I didn't. It wasn't yet time to announce my presence.

“Marty, I like you. I like you a lot.”

I liked him too.

“I want you to fuck me. I want you to do it slow and easy. Do you think you can to that?”

“I know I can.”

“Whoa! Slow down sweetheart. You need to put on a condom.”

“I don't have one. I'm sorry.”

“Don't worry baby, I have plenty.” Jeanne paused. After a moment she said, “You're a big boy, you're going to need a magnum. Lie back sweetheart, I'll take care of it.”

Marty said, “You really are wonderful.”

I had to agree.

There was silence and then Jeanne said, “There, now that rascal is properly wrapped. Let's have some fun. Let me start out on top.”

“I've never done it like that. We always do it with me on top.”

“That's fun too and I want to finish with you on top, but a little variety is nice.”

“I wish my wife believed that.”

“Lie still baby, let me get on top of you.” There was a pause. After a moment Jeanne said, “Oh yeah, that monster of yours feels wonderful inside me.”

I slowly shook my head. This was amazing. I was actually sitting in my den listening to another man fuck my wife in the next room. I smiled. In this particular situation it was more accurate to say that I was listening to my wife fuck another man. Jeanne was definitely driving this car. I continued listening.

Jeanne said, “Okay, baby we're going to start moving. I want you to dance with me. Will you do that? Will you dance with me?”

“Sure, I love to dance.”

“We're going to start with a waltz. Move with me, one, two, three, four, one, two, three, four.”

“This is great.” Marty was giddy with excitement.

“Play with my nipples Marty, play with my nipples while we dance. That's right baby, now pull on them, twist them. Yes, just like that.”

Suddenly I realized that in the midst of my own excitement I'd unconsciously started rubbing my cock. I immediately stopped. I didn't want to cum. I wanted to be able to enjoy this entire scene in a state of full arousal. I smiled. I was beginning to understand the purpose of a chastity cage. They weren't necessarily instruments of torment, they could also be a means of protecting a cuckold husband from succumbing to his own uncontrollable passion. Carefully placing my hands on the arms of my chair, I continued listening.

Jeanne said, “Okay Marty, we're going to up the tempo. Do you know how to do the foxtrot?”

“Sure, slow, slow, quick, quick, my wife made us take dancing lessons.”

“Okay baby, slow, slow, quick, quick, slow, slow, quick, quick. Oh yes, just like that.”

I smiled as I heard the bed start creaking in a slow, slow, quick, quick rhythm.

Several minutes passed and then Jeanne said, “Marty, you're a wonderful dancer. It's time for you to lead. I want you on top me.”

I heard the bed move. After a moment Jeanne said, “That feels so nice. I love feeling your body pressed against mine with your cock inside me. Kiss me, kiss me while you fuck me.”

The bed once again started creaking in a slow, slow, quick, quick motion. Jeanne said, “That feels so good, but it's time to stop dancing. I want you to fuck me Marty. I want you to fuck me hard. I want you to take me.”

Five months ago, hearing Jeanne say those words to another man would have been devastating. Now it was unbelievably exciting. I was a cuckold and Jeanne was my hot wife. I gasped as I heard the bed start creaking again, only this time it was much louder and the pace was much more intense.

“That's it Marty, fuck me, fuck me hard, but don't cum. When you feel like you're getting ready to cum I want you to pull out. I have a surprise for you that I think you'll really enjoy.”

“Okay” Marty kept fucking Jeanne with relentless vigor.

Suddenly Jeanne cried, “Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! And then she screamed.

The bed stopped creaking. Jeanne quickly said, “No don't stop! Keep fucking me, Fuck me hard!” Her voice was breathless with excitement.

The bed resumed creaking. Jeanne started laughing and shrieking. I smiled as I remembered Charles Montgomery's words, “It's fun to see the woman you love enjoying herself.” I now fully understood those words.

Her orgasm waning, Jeanne gradually quieted. The creaking of the bed stopped. Marty said, “Jeanne, I'd better pull out or I'll cum.”

Jeanne said, “Marty that was a magnificent fuck. It's time for your reward. I want you to roll off of me.”

“Okay.”

There was a pause and then Jeanne said, “Now straddle my face. I'm going to lick your balls while I jack you off. I want you to cum on my tits and my tummy.”

“Really?”

“Yes really.”

“Damn.”

Jeanne laughed. “Are we going to do it or do you just want to talk about it?”

“No I want to do it. I definitely want to do it.”

I smiled. Jeanne did that to me in San Antonio and I had to admit that it was pretty exciting.

Jeanne said, “Let's get this condom off of you.” There was a pause and then she added, “There that's better. I love it when I have a man's cock in my hand and his balls are dangling in my face.”

I shook my head. The change in my wife was unbelievable, but it was real and it was so very exciting. I closed my eyes and imagined Marty straddling Jeanne's face while she licked his balls and pumped his large erection. In my excitement, I once again found myself rubbing my own cock. As I did earlier, I checked myself. This was a situation that was best appreciated in a state of full sexual arousal.

I listened in anticipation. It wasn't long before I heard Marty say, “Jeanne, this is amazing. I've never...Damn, it's going to happen. Watch out!”

Jeanne prodded, “Relax baby, let it go. I want you to cum. I want you to cum all over my tummy.”

“Oh yes! It's happening.”

There was silence and then Jeanne giggled, “Marty honey, you made a wonderful mess.”

“I'm sorry.”

“No, don't be sorry. It was exactly what I wanted. It really is a wonderful mess.”

There was silence. After a minute or two, Jeanne said, “Baby, I could lie here all night, but we'd better get cleaned up and dressed. You have to get home to your wife and it won't be long before my husband calls. I want to be able to talk to him without any distractions.”

“Yes, of course.”

I heard movement. Marty was getting dressed. I decided it was time to move. I stood up and quietly slipped out to the living room where I picked up a magazine from the coffee table and sat down in one of the arm chairs.

Several minutes later I heard them walk into the hallway. Marty said, “Jeanne, that was wonderful. Thank you so much for inviting me over . I don't think I'll ever forget tonight.”

“It was fun.”

“Could we do it again some time?”

“Maybe, but Marty, this will never be a regular thing. My husband is coming home tomorrow. He will always be my first priority and I have a boyfriend.”

“You have a boy friend?”

“Yes, we get together once a week.”

They stepped into the living room. Marty was in his mid thirties. He was tall, maybe six foot two and fit. Dressed in a blue blazer, gray flannel slacks and a light blue dress shirt, he was a handsome man with long brown wavy hair and van dyke mustache.

Jeanne was wearing a white satin three quarter length robe trimmed with lace. It was open. Her breasts and shaved pussy were on full display. Excitement surged through me as I realized that this was most likely what she wore when she was entertaining all of her gentleman friends.

Neither of them yet noticing that I was sitting in the living room, Marty asked, “Does your husband know you have a boyfriend?”

“Of course he does, I would never lie to Michael or try to deceive him.”

“And he doesn't mind?”

“I hope he doesn't. If he does the boyfriend is history.”

Realizing that this was my opening, I said, “He doesn't mind. He doesn't mind at all.”

As soon as Jeanne heard my voice she turned. For a moment she stared at me and then she grinned and said, “Michael, you're home.”

Grinning back, I said, “Yes I am.”

Suddenly grasping the potential ramifications of the situation, Jeanne's smile disappeared. Disconcerted, she asked, “But how? You weren't supposed to get home until tomorrow.”

Aware that I was responsible for her sudden discomfort, I stood up and said, “Jeanne, I'm sorry, this is all my fault. I should have called. The storm cleared last night. The highways were good, the driving was easy. I got to Iowa in the mid afternoon. It was too early to stop, so I continued driving. I reached Mason City at a little after 5:00. Mason City is only two hours from home. I couldn't stop. I know I should have called, but I was so focused on getting home that I simply forgot to do it. I'm sorry, I really am.”

“Michael, it's okay, I'm so glad you're home.” She ran over to me, threw her arms around my shoulders and started hugging and kissing me. “Baby I've missed you so much.”

“I've missed you too Jeanne.”

Behind us, Marty said, “I'll just let myself out.”

Stepping back, I said, “Jeanne, you have a guest. You need to attend to him.”

“Michael, are you okay? Are we okay?”

“I'm fine and we're fine, but I think Marty might be feeling a little uneasy.” Turning to him, I said, “Don't worry Marty, I'm not going to raise a fuss.”

“Sir, I'm so sorry. I didn't...I mean...Oh I don't know...” Marty's voice trailed off.

“Marty, you don't have anything to be sorry about and you don't have to call me sir, you can call me Michael. I also meant what I just said. I don't intend to cause a problem.” I smiled. “In fact I'm glad you were here.”

Marty and Jeanne both looked at me with surprise.

I said, “Jeanne if you think about it, this really was the perfect homecoming for our new life together.”

Jeanne said, “But Michael, I wanted your homecoming to be special.”

“As far as I'm concerned, this was special.”

Smiling, Jeanne said, “Then I wish you would have arrived a little earlier so that you could have sat in your den and listened, or even come into Tricia's room and watched.”

“Jeanne honey, I've been home for over an hour.”

“Really? Why didn't you say something? Why didn't you tell me you were home?”

“Because that would have ended your evening with Marty. You would have made him leave. I didn't want that to happen.”

Nodding, Jeanne agreed. “Yes, I would have done that. But Michael, tomorrow I'm getting my hair styled and I bought a new dress. I wanted it to be special.”

“We can still do that tomorrow night. When I pulled up in front of the house tonight and saw Marty's car in the driveway I considered going to a motel and coming home tomorrow as I'd planned. Would you be happier if I'd done that?”

“No, of course not.”

“I feel the same way. Jeanne, this has turned into a very special night.” Turning to Marty, I said, “Marty, I hope you don't mind, but I enjoyed listening to you play with my wife tonight. Thank you.”

Clearly rattled, Marty said, “You're welcome, I guess.”

Grabbing Marty's arm, Jeanne led him to the front door saying, “Marty, it's time for you to go home to your wife.”

“Jeanne, I had a really good time tonight. It was maybe the most exciting night I've ever had.” Looking back at me, Marty said, “I'm sorry sir, but it really was.”

I smiled at him. “Marty you don't have to be sorry. I'm glad you had an exciting night and frankly, I did too.”

Jeanne gave Marty a peck on the cheek and said, “Good night Marty, you are a very sweet man.”

I said, “Jeanne, you can do better than that.”

She looked at me. “Michael are you sure?”

“Very.”

“Okay.” Jeanne put her arms around Marty and gave him a long hard kiss on the lips.

Smiling, I said, “That's much better.”

“It really is.” Jeanne was beaming at me.

Marty said, “I don't understand.”

Jeanne asked, “Marty honey, did you have a good time tonight?”

He answered, “I meant what I said earlier, it was the most exciting night I've ever had.” He paused. After a moment he added, “Well at least the most exciting sexual night I've ever had.”

Kissing his cheek, Jeanne said, “So what don't you understand? Tonight excitement is all that matters.”

Marty considered that. After a moment he smiled and said, “I think I do understand.” He looked at me and asked, “Would it be okay if we did this again some time?”

Shrugging, I said, “That's up to Jeanne.”

Jeanne grinned at me and then she turned to Marty and said, “It's time to go home baby. We'll talk tomorrow at coffee.”

“Okay, I'm looking forward to it.”

“I am too, but now you have to go home.”

“Yes, of course.” Marty opened the front door. As he left he waved and said, “Thank you, that was wonderful.”

After closing the door behind him, Jeanne turned to me and asked, “Are you okay? Are we okay?”

“Myself? I'm wonderful. Us? I think we're wonderful too. I also have to say that I love your outfit.”

Jeanne glanced down. Her satin robe was open leaving her large breasts and shaved pussy fully exposed. Smiling at me, she asked, “Even when I'm wearing it in front of another man?”

Smiling back, I said, “Especially when you're wearing it in front of another man.”

Laughing, Jeanne ran to me. As she threw her arms around my shoulders she kissed me hard on the lips and said, “Michael Nolan I'm so glad you're home.”

“I'm pretty happy to Jeanne.”

We kissed again. This time it was a long slow kiss laden with passion and need. Finally Jeanne whispered, “I've been with another man. I need to take a shower.”

“Can I join you?”

“I would love that.”

We showered. When we were finished we took turns drying each other. Once we were both dry we raced into the bedroom giggling. Pulling Jeanne down to the bed I said, “I want to go down on you.”

“Michael, I was with another man tonight.”

“He wore a condom and you showered. Besides, I'm a cuckold. This is what we do.”

Jeanne burst out laughing. “Michael Nolan, I've missed you so much.”

“I've missed you too Jeanne.”

“Yes cuck husband, the love of my life, please go down on me.” She lay back and spread her legs.

Trying to focus a lifetime of love into that one short moment, I pleasured Jeanne with passion. She responded with a long intense orgasm.

After we were finished she asked, “May I return the favor?”

“Would you do what you did for Marty?”

“Tell me more.”

“Lick my balls and jack me off while I straddle your face.”

“I did that for you in San Francisco and in San Antonio.”

“And I loved it then and I'll love it now.”

“Okay, but you have to fuck me tonight.”

“Don't worry, I will.”

“Okay, I'm going to lie back. You know what to do.”

I did. It didn't take me long to cum. It was wonderful.

Afterward we lay together quietly. We didn't talk. We didn't need to talk. There are times when silence says everything. While we lay cuddling together Jeanne kept hold of my cock. It wasn't long before she whispered, “You're awakening.”

Chuckling, I said, “I've been doing that for the last five months.”

Jeanne said, “You know what I mean. Let me give you a little help.”

“I would love a little help.”

Jeanne took me in her mouth. She really was skilled. In minutes I was hard again. As soon as I was erect we fucked. We didn't dance, we didn't have to dance. We made love, long slow passionate love. Sometimes Jeanne was on top, sometimes I was on top. I didn't matter. I was always inside her. We were always holding each other. That was all that mattered.

Jeanne had orgasms. I don't know how many. They weren't important either, not to her or to me. That night wasn't about pleasure, it was about love, deep, passionate, unwavering love. When we were both finally spent we cuddled together and fell asleep.

It had turned out to be the perfect homecoming.

Published 
Written by goodhusband
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments