Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad Day in Toulary chapter 2

"Vance slowly losing ground"

15
4 Comments 4
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Sara, still naked walks into the kitchen and starts breakfast, leaving Vance wondering what the hell is going on.

He thinks to himself, "I find her in the spare bedroom, fucking this idiot and she blames me and won't get out of the house. And now she is in the kitchen naked with his stuff oozing out of her, fixing breakfast. I have to be missing something here somewhere." He walks slowly into the kitchen, Sara humming to herself, stirring pancake batter.

She turns to him, "Pancakes and eggs with sausage okay with you honey, I'll have it ready in a jiffy, why don't you pour coffee for us and sit down?" She smiles at him, "You should have seen me bowl last night sweets, I was rockin'. Maddie and I were high rollers, Vickie and Marsha and Bev barely carried their average." She stops talking, watching him for a bit, "You going to stay pissed at me forever hun? I'm still not leaving, I love you." Sara turns back to the stove.

"Dammit Sara you fuck that idiot and you stand in here cooking with his cum running down both legs, and you want me to talk to you like it's nothing?"

Sara blushes brightly, "Oh damn, I forgot. Watch the sausage sweetie and I'll go clean up and put on some panties." She leaves the room and Vance watches her go.

"Fuck now she has me doing the frigging cooking. What the hell is going on here? SARA. goddammit come back in here right now, I am fucking pissed."

A few minutes later she comes back into the kitchen wearing panties and a bra, smiling at him, "Why are you pissed now babe? We can go to bed after we eat and you can cum in me much as you want. No more messing around with condoms. We can screw all weekend if you want, I'll be all yours babe."

Vance sits down, his head spinning, "Shit Sara you were supposed to be all mine anyway, so why in the hell did you fuck Simon?"

Sara comes and leans her elbows on the table, looks into his eyes, "Well honey, Maddie kept telling me about his big cock and how he could fuck all night. Then I watched him fuck her in his truck and god I didn't know they got that big, I just had to try it and compare it to your little pecker."

Vance blushes, "Well thanks for nothing, that made me feel really great."

She raises up, "Well I'm sorry baby but you asked, I'm just being honest." She turns back to the stove and soon has breakfast on the table. She pours fresh coffee and orange juice, sits down and starts eating, "C'mon hun eat up, don't be pissed or your face will freeze like that. That's what your Dad tells me."

Vance scowls at her, "Dammit to hell Sara, haven't you heard anything I have said? Who the hell are you? What have you done with my wife?" Vance pushes his chair back, walks out of the house, slamming the door. Seeing Tyler sitting in his porch swing, Vance walks next door, Tyler motions for him to sit down.

Vicki, seeing Vance come over, brings two cups of hot coffee out saying, "Hi Vance, I hope that thing with the truck awhile ago, doesn't mean what I think it does. I've been trying to tell her that Simon is trouble. We all tried to talk her into staying with us but she was determined to go with Maddie and Simon. Simon has been fucking Maddie for quite awhile. Anyway if you need to talk Vance, Tyler and I are your friends as well as Sara's, so keep that in mind okay."

Vance looking from one to the other of his friends, "She was in bed with him when I went back in the house. After I saw them, I wrecked his truck and told her to get her ass out. She said she wasn't going anywhere. She is acting like nothing is wrong, fixing breakfast, asking me why I'm pissed. I think she's on friggin' drugs or something."

Tyler looks puzzled then asks, "Vance, didn't you hear anything at all when they came into the house and went to the bedroom? Seems to me they would have been kinda noisy and you would have heard something. When Vicki and I have sex, she'll wake the dead, screeching and squealing."

"Well" says Vance, "The only thing I can figure is, I have been having some really erotic dreams here lately, and the sounds they made just kinda blended in with my dreams. I know when I woke up this morning, I had a hard on the cat couldn't scratch."

Tyler tries to hide a grin, "What were you dreaming about Van? It must have been pretty realistic with them carrying on in there."

Vance blushes deeply, "Umm actually, I was dreaming about Sara getting fucked by some guy with a huge dick while I watched. It was so real, I woke up in a cold sweat and a hard cock in my hand."

Vicki, having been listening from the window, thinks, "Damn the little hussy is going to get off Scot free with fucking Simon, I better go over to talk to her and see if she is really remorseful." She walks out the door, "Hey guys I'm going to go over and see how Sara is doing, she has to be upset with you telling her to get out Vance."

"Well in case she asks, Vicki, I'm still pissed at her and want her out, and she can call fuckhead and tell him to get his fucking wrecked truck out from in front of my house."

Vicki walks next door, finding the door open, the stereo blaring and the vacuum running.

RoseAllen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseAllen

She opens the storm door and goes in to find Sara cleaning house in her panties and bra and singing with the stereo. She reaches down and unplugs the sweeper and Sara looks around, seeing Vicki, she turns down the stereo, smiles. "Hey Vicki, let's go in the kitchen, I have fresh coffee." She pours coffee for them and sets a plate of cookies out and they sit down at the table. "Is Vance over at your place hun, he just jumped up and left."

Vicki frowns, "Oh yea he's over there talking to Ty and boy is he pissed. You and Simon are lucky to be alive girl."

Sara shakes her head, "No, hun, all he had to do was call and tell me he wasn't going fishing and we wouldn't have been here. I would have just fucked Simon in his truck like Maddie did. So he's to blame too. He has been telling me all about his dreams of me getting fucked by some big stud with a twelve inch dick. Asking me if I ever thought about that. Well I have been ever since Maddie started telling me about Simon. When I watched him fuck her in his truck girl, I didn't know there was a dick that big. Maddie screaming and carrying on the way she was, well I wanted to try it. Vance has four inches when it's hard, so I was curious, and besides he was home all night while we were in the bedroom, he isn't telling me he didn't hear us come in."

Vicki smiles slyly, "So anyway girl, tell me, is he as good as Maddie says he is?"

Sara laughs, "Hooo boy, hun, ten inches will open your eyes to a new world, I thought I died and went to heaven. I wouldn't want to be married to Simon because he's an obnoxious asshole, but man can he fuck. I told him he would have to pull out cause I wasn't protected. Geez he went crazy trying to get me preggie and I had to tell Vance that I'm on the pill. He bitched about having to wear condoms till I told him how much he liked for me to put them on his li'l pecker with my mouth and tongue."

Vicki leans over close to Sara, "Well girlfriend, are you going to stay here or are you going to let Vance kick your ass out, and if you stay, are you going to fuck Simon again?"

Sara raises her eyebrows and grins, "I'm not going anywhere hun, he's been after me to fuck someone with a big dick. I just did what he asked and hell yes, I'll fuck Simon again unless I find someone with a bigger dick."

Vance comes back, slamming the door, walks into the kitchen and scowls, "What the hell, are you still here? I told you to get your shit together and leave."

Vicki pats Sara on the shoulder, "Well, I better go back home and let you two lovebirds talk, hopefully things work out for you. If you need me or Tyler for anything just call, we love both you guys."

Sara jumps up and pours Vance a cup of coffee and pushes the plate of cookies over to him. "Well sweetie I guess you're still pissed at me so I'll go in the bedroom and wait till you calm down. You know baby, you have been after me to fuck a guy with a big dick. Then when I do it, you get all pissed off. How am I supposed to know what to do? Just so you know hun, I love you and I'm staying right here with you."

She moves slowly and kneels beside his chair, reaching carefully over to rub his cock through his jeans, "Hey hun, if you're so pissed at me, why is your cock hard as a rock? I bet you're just joking me aren't you?" She stands and pulls on his arm, "C'mon baby let's go in the bedroom and I'll show you how much I love you."

Vance looks up at his wife and shakes his head slowly, "How in hell can I get it through your head that I want you out of here?"

"Okay hun, come in the bedroom and I'll change your mind. We can't let that nice hard cock go to waste now can we? You can think about Simon pushing the big thick dick of his into my tight little pussy, like the dreams you been having."

 Vance takes a deep breath, gets up and with slumping shoulders and bowed head, follows Sara into the bedroom.

Published 
Written by kscorn079
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments