Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

C-day of Marcelo - Part 1

"Wife desires a colleague."

23
7 Comments 7
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first multi-part story of my "C-day collection"."

"Marcelo," my wife called my name, "about the thing we talked earlier..." We were having our dinner quietly until that moment. I looked at her with question. "About, you know, the fantasy," she said hesitantly.

"Oh, right!" my eyes sparked, "did you meet someone?"

"Yes... I mean no. I already knew him. Just-"

"Wow, so we have a candidate?"

"Candidate," she chuckled. "Yes, I guess... We have a candidate. I mean... if you like."

I felt the butterflies in my stomach. "Of course! You know that I was waiting for this since a long while." I smiled encouragingly. Finally, it was happening. I had waited impatiently since she told me that she will seriously consider my offer. It was our long-running fantasy, we were talking about it during sex. I would tell her to close her eyes and imagine that it is another man's cock in her. Her pussy would get unusually wet and squeeze my rod hungrily. We both loved the fantasy and we were clear about it. So, I offered her making it real, but she avoided a decision for a long time. Until recently...

"I'm glad to hear," she smiled, looking into my eyes, "if it bothers you anytime, promise to tell me, OK?"

"Sure babe. So tell me, who is he?"

She started to describe him, in her natural way of speech, occasionally adding anecdotes between sentences:

"Nathan is a small business owner. He visits our office regularly. I met him two years ago, shortly after I started my job here. He was (and he still is) a real gentleman who knows how to treat a woman. We had lunch together that day with some other colleagues. He was the main focus of attention with his polished elocution and awe-inspiring stories. I'll be honest, I was already attracted to him (although I remained fully loyal to you). Despite his age, he was the most handsome man in the whole office."

"His age?"

"Yep, he is slightly aged," she told as if a trivial detail. "I'll be honest, it makes him even more attractive to me. His sides are mostly white," she pointed the upper-middle sides of her head with two hands. "But down here is still dark," pointing the area below the tip of her ears, "and the tops are mostly dark, mixed with white hair," she finished the demonstration by whirling her hand above the head.

"You are very observant," I remarked with a smile. The smile was there to hide the jealousy that sparked in me at that moment. I did not want to discourage her by accident.

"Oh," she chuckled, "I guess..."

"So, you like mature men?" I wanted to come back to the main topic.

"Mmm... I guess..." she blushed. "I'm not sure if it is a general preference, or just him. As I told you, he is exceptionally handsome. It is very apparent that he takes good care of himself. He has a neat hairstyle, stylish clothes... and quite an athletic body as well!"

Her eyes were losing focus while describing him. Her visible attraction to Nathan became a droplet in my stomach, a blend of wonder and envy. It was hot and heavy. I actively suppressed it and listened to her quietly. She continued, "Anyway, we made acquaintances that day and chatted occasionally when he visited us. I think we developed a special friendship that he would surely talk to me whenever he is at the company. I adored him and I could feel that he adored me as well. He knew it... He liked to impress me. He likes to be the center of attention generally-"

"I see, especially the attention of a sexy young woman like you, eh?"

"Eh..." she blushed even more. "Maybe it's true. I felt a sexual tension between us (I may be wrong). It became more clear as you encouraged me to become a hotwife. I guess... he felt my changed behaviour. I have considered it for a while, and I was looking at him with the intention, I guess..."

"Were you looking at his dick?" I joked badly. But her answer was very unexpected.

"Err... I would be lying if I said no," she grinned naughtily. I guess she got more comfortable thanks to my directness. I could feel my boner stiffening. The idea of my wife eyeing an older man's bulge really aroused me.

"Is he well packed?" I went even further.

"Haha, well, I guess..." she bit her lower lip and chuckled, "he fills the fabric of his trousers quite well."

Samanthaa_Clark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samanthaa_Clark

It was quite abstract at the beginning, but it became very clear that she was ready. Her attraction was sexual and she was confident enough to open to me. She developed the hotwife attitude that I long desired. I have always been amazed by sexually open women and wanted my wife to be one of them. They desire and they take. At the moment, I knew that she was one of them, and I felt madly in love with her.

I left the meal on the table, went to her, and pulled her hand. She was intrigued but also knew my intention. I pushed her body to mine and gave her a long and hot kiss. Her lips were flaming embers. They entered in my mouth, went burning through my body, down to my legs.

When we finished kissing, I told her, "You are a hotwife, you know it. You had slutty thoughts about him, you want to take him..."

"Yes," she answered in heat no less than me, "I want Nathan's cock, I want to soothe his dragon. I know, he has a dragon, I could see through his pants."

"Aren't you afraid of his dragon?"

She closed her eyes for a second and moaned. Then looked in my eyes, took my hand and put under her dress, right on her pussy. Her panties were so wet that my fingers entered an inch into her hole with the fabric.

"You tell!" she challenged me.

I pulled the panties aside and pushed my three fingers in. Her juices filled my palm. I pushed until feeling her soft lips on my fist. Her insides were loose. She loosened to have that dragon, I thought.

"This horny pussy can tame the greatest of dragons."

Both my fingers and my words pleased her nicely that she moaned loudly. She smiled and looked into my eyes, "And it will tame his dragon."

"It will," I affirmed and dived into her lips. My fingers were still hooked in her pussy. She was melting in my hold.

I decided to not deny her any longer and brought her to the sofa in the next room. I hastily grabbed a condom from the drawer and put it on. She was pink in heat, lying on her back. Spreadeagle, no panties already.

"Nathan!" She called me, "Take me please."

That was not my name, but it aroused me more than my own name. I approached her without saying anything. I only groaned wildly, trying to be a stranger.

"Nathan," she called again, playing on my nerves, "I want your cock!"

Becoming the stranger I imagine, I held her calves roughly and stuck my dick in her hole. It slid way easily and I was balls deep in a second.

"YES!" She rolled her eyes with pleasure, "Push it."

I sprang back and forth strongly.

"Mmh, good," she moaned, "deeper!"

I was already balls deep in her, but I still pulled her thighs to me and pressed my hips stronger. "Take it, slut! Take it deep."

"Mmh, your slut wants it deeper."

Her cock hunger enraged me. I started to push faster.

"Mmh, yes, Nathan! You fuck me so well," she kept teasing.

I could not do anything but fuck her madly.

"Yes, yes, yes. I love your cock, it's so big!"

I groaned. I was about to come.

She felt it and encouraged me, "Spread your cum in my pussy. I want your cum!"

She knew me so well. It all had subtle meaning in our roleplay. The imaginary Nathan was fucking my wife. He was pushing deeper than I do and she was crying for his cum. I could not stand it any longer and started pumping my load. I imagined having no condom. I imagined a stranger's cum filling her. She grabbed my ass and held me in her. Her eyes closed, her lips curled with pleasure, purring continuously like a kitten. She was a happy hotwife, filled by her imaginary lover. We stayed like that until getting awaken from the fantasy.

---

We went back to our cold dinner. We joked that we should not talk about the fantasy while eating. I did not explicitly approve her candidate, neither she asked for it. But, it was clear that we were both in.

A couple of days later, she told me that Nathan will be visiting the office. I proposed that we could arrange a dinner with him if she wanted. She said that she will do her best.

I had no doubt about it, my c-day was certainly in its course.

 

Published 
Written by sinkmartini
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments