Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckold Couple ISO Uncut Man, Part 1

"His wife wants an uncut man, and he can't wait to watch."

23
10 Comments 10
21.7k Views 21.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words
It all started with an email.

“Hi – I saw your ad. It caught my attention quite a bit, actually. I’m just wondering, are you two still looking for someone?” I replied.

The next day I received a brief reply, “Hey, yes. My wife would love to play, she’s never had an uncut man, and she’s dying to know what she’s missing. Are you uncut? Do you have pics?”

I had replied to their ad: Cuckold couple, ISO of uncut man for her. They had been looking for years; but most men in America are circumcised, like her husband, Danny.

His wife, Michaela, was sexy as all hell. He emailed some pictures, the quality was top-notch boudoir and seemed professional, almost too good to be true. The first picture: Michaela stepping out of the shower, dripping wet. The second: her bent over their bed, ass in the air, with her legs slightly crossed, highlighting her perfect round ass. The next: a picture of her hood, pierced. And the most recent: her Christina piercing. The last picture was her face down on a bed, with stilettos – almost a dream cliché at it’s finest.

He let me know she had a couple of kids, that she was self-conscious about her body, and that we would have to play during the day, or late at night. He also let me know that this was all for her, he loved to see her happy – and that he wanted to watch my cock slide up and down as she tasted it for the first time; that, in particular, was what he was looking forward to the most. He was curious about my foreskin, how it all worked, and couldn’t wait for his wife to let it glide inside of her.

He wanted to watch, he said, “The look on her face, when her hips would push into the air, and her eyes would dart in his direction, deep with satisfaction.”

“She can ride like a demon,” he warned me. “Be prepared.”

We exchanged a few more emails. She wanted more pictures of my uncircumcised, intact cock. She wanted to see all of the details of her fantasy coming true. What she really wanted, before we met, was the power of being able to ask for any type of picture she wanted, purely to satisfy her curiosity. Her fetish, one that she had never had the pleasure of experiencing – yet. She wanted pictures: foreskin, foreskin pulled back, and the head of my cock, just to see how it compared to what she was used to.

I promptly sent what she wanted. Danny replied, “she can’t wait, she loves the pronounced head of your cock. I can’t wait to watch her. Trust me, once she gets going…”

I was ready to meet. I inquired further, “What are the limits or boundaries?” 

Danny replied, “You can cum in her. You can cum on her. Nobody will be offended. If you are going to cum on her face, just give her fair warning. But trust me, she is going to want to explore every inch of you. Be prepared…she just let me know she is wet just thinking about your cock.” 

The next day, I called in sick to work and drove to their house. The kids were at school, and the neighborhood was quiet like suburbia in the middle of the day. I met Danny, and we chatted for a bit. He was jealous, he said, “I always wanted to know what it was like to have my foreskin. I’ve read it’s so much more sensitive. Better orgasms, ya know?”

I smiled, “I can imagine, with more nerves and nerve endings. But I guess we’ll never know for sure...”

Michaela arrived a few minutes later through the back door. She had brunette hair, and a slender build, just like the pictures. Her walk was confident, but fast with intrigue. She grinned with excitement, already thinking about what was to come, and introduced herself, “So, do you mind if I smoke?” she inquired.

She lit a cigarette and crossed her legs, looking me up and down, sitting on her couch. I wondered what she was thinking as she eyed what she was about to devour. “Let’s quit the small talk,” she said as she grinned and walked away, heading up the stairs without a hint of doubt about what she was about to do.

Danny and I followed. We made our way to the bedroom, their bedroom. I recognized the same bed from the pictures they sent. Danny sat in the corner, without pause about a stranger about to have his way with his hot wife, and couldn’t wait to watch his wife explore her first uncut man. Without hesitation, Michaela took off her jeans and her panties, throwing them in the corner.

“Get on the bed.” I told her. “Lie on your back. I’m gonna eat you first.”

She promptly spread her legs and relaxed a bit. I asked how sensitive her clit and her hood was, with the piercing and all. I asked about her Christina too, but I couldn’t wait anymore. I ran my tongue down every fold. Outlining each lip with a trace, making my way to her taint.

Queen_OfUrKink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Queen_OfUrKink

I began to let my tongue do more talking.

“God, you’re good,” she whispered, as she sank into the bed, relaxed.

I couldn’t wait to tease her clit and piercings. I made my way further up. She became wet, and I put a finger inside of her, twisting it up and sucking on her piercing at the same time. I looked at Danny; he was sitting with his arms crossed, deeply intrigued by the look on Michaela’s face. She opened her eyes and turned her head, only slightly to peer at him, and smiled a bit as her breathing became heavy.

“Holy shit. I was not expecting to start like this!” she said louder as she pushed my head deeper. I continued. I couldn’t stop. She tasted salty and sweet at the same time. I paused, only for a split second, and continued to flick her clit with my tongue, still with my fingers deep inside of her. Her hips rose up, I pushed her legs just a bit wider as I pulled her closer to me. My face, buried between her legs, and my hands now both occupied as I pulled her closer. Danny was entranced as he watched her lose her breath and lose control; her body falling back into the bed as she attempted to catch her breath.

“Please. Let me suck your cock,” she said, still out of breath.

“I’ve been waiting so long, I can’t wait anymore. I need to know what I’ve been missing.”

We switched spots on their bed, the bed they sleep on every single night. The one, now, where we devoured each other as her cuckold husband watched with pleasure. She quickly ripped my boxers off. I was slightly hard, but not fully yet.

“Finally!!” she said, as she stared at my cock. My foreskin was not retracted yet. I shifted a bit, to make sure her cuckold husband had clear view of his wife, admiring my foreskin that she was about to worship. 

She licked me up and down, lightly placing a hand on the base of my cock. She grabbed my balls and soon began to lick them, continuing straight up the shaft.

“Don’t be shy,” I told her. She looked me in the eye, asking for guidance and approval in one glance up at me.

“Suck on my foreskin. Then pull it back. Taste me. Lick that head you love.”

She did as she was told. My cock was now fully erect. Danny stared with admiration, watching his wife stroke and lick her first uncut man. The look on his face was a fix of jealousy and satisfaction. Jealous of my intact manhood, and satisfied that his wife was in heaven with my cock between her lips. Michaela continued, captivated by the amount of glide and give she could feel as my cock moved in her hands and then in her mouth.

“Now, look at me,” I told her. “I want you to pull the skin up, pull it down slightly, and put your tongue on the tip of cock. Then, put the skin back up and run your tongue inside my foreskin. I want to see your tongue inside my foreskin, tasting the head of my smooth cock. I want to feel your tongue inside, and I want you to look at me while you’re doing it.”

She smiled, confirming her excitement. She reminded me of a giddy schoolgirl, excited to be experiencing her first kiss or her first date. But soon enough, she took all of me in her mouth, grabbed me, and started stroking harder and faster. She looked at Danny, still in the corner, watching a stranger on his bed with his young wife.

“It feels so fucking good!” she said without pause. Danny smiled more, thrilled that his wife was experiencing her fantasy, on the bed they sleep on every night. 

“Slow down.” I told her. “This will be over soon if not!” 

She ignored all of my suggestions and continued. She went back and forth, sucking on just the tip, and then stroking my cock up and down, mesmerized by the skin and the movement. 

“Danny’s dick doesn’t move like this,” she said. “Or any other guy I’ve fucked or sucked.”

“This is everything I thought it would be,” she continued. Danny was now standing at the edge of the bed, watching his wife now cup my balls and stroke my intact cock as much as she could. She couldn’t take her eyes off of my foreskin moving up and down. 

“I’m gonna cum,” I told her, to give her fair warning like they had asked. She looked at me and grinned, excited with her success. Shortly after, I exploded. My cum spewing in the air in ropes; she quickly put her mouth back on my cock to take every last drop. She looked at me, to confirm I had finished, my cock still resting on her tongue with a hint of movement. She swallowed. My foreskin began to go back up. She started to lick the cum off of my leg, where a large stream had landed before she could put me in her mouth.

Her cuckold husband fetched a towel, but we didn’t need one much at that point.

“How much longer do you need?” she asked. “I’m dying to feel you inside of me. I’m gonna ride you like you’ve never been ridden.”

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Seros
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments