Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckolding as a Solution, Part 3

"I invite another guy over and learn that my husband is definitely gay"

101
41 Comments 41
12.0k Views 12.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"This happened seven years ago, not that the timing really matters. <p> [ADVERT] </p>No COVID, anyway."

I walked out of the bathroom, naked after a shower, and saw my husband, John, lying on the bed. He, too, was naked and his cock was hard. My eyes widened for a second, then my shoulders slumped. I knew he must be thinking about something else or someone else. We hadn’t had sex in five months. We’d watched each other masturbate, but we didn’t touch, didn’t kiss, didn’t really do a damn thing together.

“What are you thinking about?” I asked. “What’s got you so hard?”

Usually, I didn’t ask, and he didn’t volunteer anything, but he answered me.

“I was thinking you should invite another guy over. For sex. Like you did with what’s-his-name.”

“Kellen.”

“Yeah, whatever. You should pick someone again, someone else, and invite them over. Toby will be gone next weekend. We could do it then.”

“You want to watch another guy fuck me again?” I asked, both angry and excited. I made it sound like a strange thing, and it was something that we’d only done twice so far, but immediately my nipples began to harden. I turned away so I wouldn’t be so obvious.

“Yeah. Make sure he’s bi, too, just in case, you know…”.

“You want him to fuck me and suck your cock? Maybe fuck you in the ass? Maybe you’d like it better to just get a guy for yourself. You two could just enjoy each other, I wouldn’t even have to be there.”

“No!” John remonstrated. “I just want you to be happy. I know I suck as a husband, at least sexually, and, well, you should have sex once in a while.”

“Thanks a lot.”

I thought about picking on him some more. He certainly deserved it. But I totally needed to get laid and I didn’t want to risk John changing his mind. I just agreed. I put on a robe and all but ran to my computer to find someone suitable.

I found a site that didn’t have a ton of bisexual hits, it was mainly for gay guys, but I only needed one person. Well, maybe that wasn’t right. Maybe I needed a lot of men if I couldn’t have any of them more than once. A problem for another day. I thought about paying for premium search, but it allowed me to search on “bisexual san diego” for free and I got eleven hits. Probably good enough.

I didn’t like how three of the men looked, nothing awful, just not my type. I started chats with the two who were online and decided on the one who could write the better sentence. I was looking for sex, not for love, and the bar was pretty low. There was never any doubt that I’d be fine for him. All the guys were extremely eager, as were just about all the guys I’ve ever chatted with. He barely asked what I looked like and I told the truth. I’m five foot six inches and my weight is nobody’s business. Brown hair, blue eyes, and a nice smile, although my mouth is kinda small. My measurements are 36-something-36. I look OK. Some days I even look a little better than OK.

That night, I took out my wand and turned it on, planning to vibrate myself to an orgasm or two. John was already in bed and, when he saw what I was up to, he brushed away the covers and began to stroke his cock. I don’t think he liked the idea of my cumming while he just lay there.

I turned the vibrator up another notch and put it just above my clit. I would keep it close for a minute or two, then put it directly on my little button. John’s cock had already become hard. He stroked it lackadaisically.

“His name is Benjamin,” I said. “Ben. He sounds like a nice guy.”

John just grunted.

“I think I’ll suck him off first,” I said. “Jack his cock into my mouth. Fondle his balls. I’m not sure how big he is, I might not be able to take all of him in my mouth. But I can lick him perfectly well. Suck him. Kiss the end of his dick.”

“Yeah, yeah.” He was still stroking very slowly and he just looked off in the distance.

I was becoming angry. I had become accustomed to my husband not having sex with me, but his indifference to me being with another guy was baffling. I barely felt the wand on my cunt.

“Ben will spread my legs with his hands, put his tongue on my clit. He’ll lick me, he’ll lick me better than you ever did. His lips will suck my clit, he’ll tongue my cunt. I will be so wet!”

Grunt.

Maybe I had been right when I suggested a guy for John.

“Ben will switch over to you, babe. He’ll take your hard cock in his mouth and he’ll suck it down his throat. He’ll put his finger in your asshole.”

John’s hand stroked his cock just a little faster. His eyes opened wider and he seemed to focus. I pressed the wand a little harder against my clit.

“He’ll get you on your knees and he’ll fuck your ass from behind, his big cock going in and out of your asshole. He’ll reach around and grab your dick, stroking it like you’re stroking now, fucking you hard. He’ll fuck your ass up to his balls, your ass cheeks spread wide for him.”

John had closed his eyes and was rubbing his cock quickly. I wasn’t exactly shocked, but, well, watching my husband get off to what could only be called gay porn…

“Feel the slap of his thighs against your ass. His hand on your cock. Ben fucks you even faster, harder, deeper. And suddenly he jams his cock into your ass and cums inside you. I can see the cum squirting from his balls, leaking out of your asshole. His hand is still jerking you off, you’re so hard, and you start to cum yourself. All over the sheets. Neither of you can stop cumming. Spurt after spurt after spurt…”.

My husband came. He didn’t make a sound, but a long shot of cum pulsed from his cock and landed high on his chest. Another big shot of cum. A third. God, he was making a mess. It finally slowed to a trickle and John’s hand fell to his side. His mostly-hard cock slumped, drops of white at the end.

I had totally gotten into watching my husband jack off and the wand was doing nothing for me. I turned it off and threw it on the floor. I clicked off my light and turned away from John, trying to go to sleep. It took me a long time to fall asleep. It had probably been the right time to ask if he was gay, but I didn’t have it in me. I didn’t want to know the answer.

A week and a half later, Saturday, our son Toby was at a friend’s house. I answered the door dressed for the occasion, at least in my own mind. I wore a white, sheer mesh crop top, with a V neckline, that showed off my boobs to perfection. You might have noticed on my Lush post that they’re a bit on the small side, but under this top, they looked awesome. No bra, obviously, seeing my boobs was the point, and I liked that they bounced some. The only other thing I wore were lace-up shredded Daisy Duke shorts that showed large bits of my ass and laced up the sides, making it obvious I had no underwear on. My feet were bare.

John was “dressed” for cuckolding, too. He was naked. I wanted him to answer the door, but he wouldn’t do that. Still, he stood just a couple feet behind me. I hoped we looked like a cuckold couple, not like this was just our third time.

“Hi, Ben, come in. Welcome to our home.”

He stepped through the doorway, took us both in, and grabbed me by the ass. Ben pulled me close and kissed me deeply. I hadn’t been ready for that, but I totally went with it. My nipples were hard and I could feel myself getting wet. I pressed my cunt against his crotch and could feel him getting stiff. Ten seconds and we were both eager to go. I couldn’t see John and I didn’t care.

“Would… would you like something to drink?” I asked Ben. I stepped back and looked at him. “Are you old enough to drink?” I asked. He looked like he was eighteen.

He looked me in the eyes and said nothing for five seconds.

“How about if we fuck instead?”

“Works for me.” I took him by the hand and led him up the stairs, telling John, “You can follow us if you want.”

We walked into my bedroom and I brought him to the bed. I kissed him again and pushed him onto it. I took off my top, my breasts springing out from under the cotton. I climbed on top of Ben and began to unbutton his shirt.

Amarantha_squirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amarantha_squirt

“You don’t mind…?” I asked, but I finished undoing his buttons before he could answer.

He shrugged out of his shirt. I leaned forward and kissed him again, my nipples grazing his chest. He was fit in an office worker sort of way, which meant that he had maybe a two-pack. I could see he had abs, but there was little definition. Still, plenty nice enough for one go-round. I rubbed his cock with my cunt slowly, lasciviously.

“God, you’re hot,” he said. “You are the sexiest woman I’ve ever met.”

OK, he was obviously overstating things, but I loved hearing it anyway. I reached down and rubbed his dick. For some reason, I thought to look for John and found him sitting in the chair we kept in the corner. He was quiet, his dick soft.

“You’re almost a kid,” I said. “I thought you were twenty-two?”

“I’m… old enough.”

“Take off your jeans,” I said. While he did that, I pulled off my shorts. We were both naked. I reached two fingers into my cunt and pulled them out with a little wetness on them.

“Mmmmm,” I said, reaching over, “nice cock.”

It was two-thirds hard and I stroked it until it was as hard as a rock. I started to go down on him.

“No,” he said. “Let John do it. Come here, John, suck my cock.”

John’s head snapped up and he looked wide-eyed. It wasn’t fear, it looked more like excitement.

“Come on, John, get your ass over here. I want your mouth on my cock.”

Slowly, John climbed out of the chair and walked to Ben. Ben grabbed John’s head and pushed it down. Ben was lying on the bed, his cock pointing at his chin, and John’s head was on Ben’s chest. Ben pushed and my husband’s lips touched Ben’s cock. His mouth opened and he let Ben push him down, taking Ben’s cock into his mouth. Nothing happened for maybe five seconds, then John’s head began to bob back and forth.

“That’s it, John,” he said. “Suck my dick. You know you want it. Suck it. Faster. Yes, like that. Now, rub my balls. Oh, yeah. Come here, Lauren.”

I was mesmerized by John’s sucking another man’s cock, but I did what Ben said, I came closer, and he kissed me. Deeply. His tongue was inside my mouth, playing with mine. I kissed him back, tentatively at first, but quickly our lips crushed together. This man had made John suck his cock! He seemed so young, but, jeez, he could really kiss. I rubbed his chest with my hand.

John stopped sucking for a second and Ben popped his cock out of John’s mouth.

“On the bed, John. On your hands and knees. Facing the other way, not toward me. Like that. You know what you want, don’t you, John. Don’t you? Say it. Tell me. Tell me what you want.”

“Fuck me,” John whispered. “Fuck me in the ass.”

“Excuse me, love, your husband needs me.”

Ben knelt between John’s legs and put the tip of his cock at John’s asshole. I moved around on the bed so I could see better. John was on all fours, Ben and I were on our knees. I spread my legs a little farther apart and my hand found itself rubbing my clit. Watching two guys fuck was still quite a novelty for me and I found it pretty hot.

Ben eased his cock into John’s asshole. My god, it was astonishing to watch. Exhilarating. Ben’s cock must have been seven inches, it was certainly one of the biggest I’d ever seen, and very thick. John grunted. Ben began to fuck him.

“Oh, my god,” I said.

“Come here, baby,” Ben said.

I moved closer and he leaned over, kissing a nipple. He fucked John very slowly. He had a hand on John’s ass and one on my other boob. Ben reached down and gently moved my hand aside, fingering my cunt. He put two fingers inside me, curling them, fucking me with them. His thumb rubbed my clit.

I could see John’s hard cock bouncing as Ben fucked him, his cock going in and out of Ben’s asshole, faster now, but not frantic. Ben fucked him for several minutes, and then I saw cum sort of spurt from John’s cock.

It didn’t look like a regular orgasm. The cum looked normal, a thick white soup, but instead of spurting a foot, it shot out two inches and stopped. His second shot was even smaller and after that it just sort of leaked out of his dick. Cum leaked from him for quite a while.

Ben pulled out of John’s ass and I quickly got on my back, spreading my legs for him. I thought about asking him to use a condom, but figured, what the fuck. His cock glided into me. I was so fucking wet. It was just the missionary position, but it felt great. A cock in my cunt! He leaned down and kissed me again, his stubble rough against my chin, the smell of sex in the air.

He fucked me for at least ten minutes. He changed the angle of his cock, the speed with which he fucked me, the depth his dick inserted into me. Ben did everything right, but I wasn’t cumming, I wasn’t cumming, I wasn’t… and then I came. It was like accelerating from zero to five to ten to fifteen to a hundred. That rush of pleasure washed over me and as it ebbed away, Ben still fucking me, it roared back, more waves of intensely sensual delight. As my third orgasm built to a climax, Ben exploded inside my cunt. I felt the warm rush and came again.

We were all somewhat tired and we rested for a few minutes. None of us said anything. After maybe ten minutes, Ben asked me, “Ready, Lauren? Again?”

I didn’t really need to be fucked again, but I totally wanted it.

Ben got off to a great start, licking my cunt. His tongue wasn’t as knowledgeable as his cock, but he did alright, and he hit my clit more often than not. He got me good and warm, my cunt was sopping wet, dripping like crazy.

He pulled himself up, sucking my boobs on the way, and slid his cock straight into me.  That’s such a funny feeling, funny in a totally good way, my cunt being filled up with a good-sized dick, bigger than John’s, and sort of all at once, although I can feel it as it goes deeper and deeper. Lovely.

Ben was fucking me missionary style again, but I didn’t mind, I just lay back and enjoyed it, squeezing his cock with my cunt muscles, feeling his hand on a boob. I looked around his shoulder and saw that John had gotten hard again and was kneeling between Ben’s legs. I couldn’t see it, but I felt him penetrate Ben’s asshole, as Ben’s thrusting got a little jerkier. Ben didn’t say anything, although he did raise his ass into the air a bit. Still, he continued to fuck me and, I’ll admit, that seemed like the main thing.

We all fucked like that for a while, John in Ben’s ass, Ben in my cunt. And Ben came. I didn’t actually feel his cum this time, but he quit pumping and rammed himself balls-deep. His eyes were closed and his face, which I thought should have a smile on it, had more of a grimace. Anyway, I’ll guess that cumming made him clench his asshole or something, because John yelled and came. Everyone but me. I wasn’t miles from cumming, but it wasn’t just inches, either.

“Don’t pull out, Ben, please,” I implored him. “I want to cum.”

I reached down and began to masturbate furiously. My fingers flew over my clit, rubbing sideways mostly. God, I was wet.

Ben’s face was inches from mine.

“Cum for me, baby,” he said. “Feel my cock inside you. Feel me cumming. I want you to cum. Finger-fuck your pussy. Play with your clit. Masturbate for me.”

“Keep your cock inside me, lick my nipples,” I ordered. I don’t know why I’d become so demanding.

I felt his mouth on a nipple, but his cock had become pretty soft. I masturbated and thought about John cumming in Ben’s ass. I thought about Ben fucking me. And then I thought about Bronwyn, a girl who lived on my dorm floor in college, years ago, who I’d had sex with a couple times. Bronwyn’s finger on my clit, Bronwyn’s tongue in my mouth, Bronwyn’s breasts against my boobs, Bronwyn’s mouth on my nipples, Bronwyn… and I came. It was a quick orgasm, the kind where the wave crashes on the shore, ebbs away slowly, and when it comes back it’s just a tiny little thing. Still, several tiny waves, pretty nice.

Ben’s cock had fallen out of my cunt. Some of his cum dripped down my ass. John just lay there with an arm around Ben. John and I were one fucked up couple, but I was, for the moment, happy and satisfied, which was good enough.

 

Published 
Written by eagerbunny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments