Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Things Come In Small Packages - Chapter 8

"Girl's night out..."

21
3 Comments 3
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Mandy did call Christine and explained that I couldn’t make it to the nightclub next Saturday, but that I was more than fine with Mandy joining her. Naturally, this new little twist gave me plenty to think about, and on more than one occasion I would begin daydreaming about what Mandy could get up to at the nightclub.

Mandy naturally understood this, and she found fresh ways to tease me. For example one evening she modelled a range of short dresses and skirts that she was considering wearing during her evening out with Christine, asking me which ones best accentuated her legs and derrière. One morning she asked me to drop into a pharmacy on my way home from work that afternoon and buy a pack of condoms, which she would keep in her handbag just in case she ‘got lucky’ on Saturday. As you may well understand, I spent the week in a rapidly building state of nervous sexual anticipation and angst at what the weekend would bring.

Saturday night finally arrived, and Mandy showered and shaved her legs, and dressed in a shortish white mini-skirt and a black shirt (which was undone to the third button, revealing a generous glimpse of her ample cleavage). She looked delectable to my hungry eyes.

Her plan was to take a cab to Christine’s apartment, and the pair would then take another cab to the nightclub. This way they would be able to drink without having to worry about driving. Mandy phoned for her cab at about 7:30 pm, and while she was waiting for it she kissed me deeply, and smiled.

“Now you be a good boy tonight, honey. I should be home a little after midnight, like I told you. I'm sure you'll wait up for me. After all, tonight is the last Saturday of the month – and we both know that it's measuring night, and you'll be getting a special treat later tonight, don’t we?” She grinned and playfully added. “Then again, I might be getting a special treat of my own before then, hmm?”

I nodded, and could only gulp, feeling my pulse begin to quicken.

Just then her cab arrived and tooted. Mandy kissed me again and departed.

I spent a long, apprehensive evening alone. I lost count of the times that unbidden erotic visions superimposed themselves over the late-night show on TV; images of Mandy dancing with a hunky stranger, their bodies pressed close. I saw her kissing him, wrapping her arms around him. Sometimes I also imagined Christine watching the pair, or slyly voicing her approval to Mandy, which for some reason simply heightened my arousal.

I envisioned some horny stud ushering my hot little wife from the nightclub and into the back of his car. I gazed on impotently as her mini skirt slid up around her hips as his eager fingers slithered inside her panties, seeking the moist entrance to her cleft. I watched as she lay back on the seat, slipping her panties off and spreading her smooth legs, imploring him to slide his big, hard cock inside her. I stood helplessly by as the car rocked as she joined with him, mated with him, let him take her thoroughly and to the very core. She would sometimes see me watching through the side window, and look into my eyes, holding my gaze as his hard cock plumbed her deeper. She would send me that sexy grin, wink teasingly, and turn her attention back to her lover, exhorting him to take her, to fuck her, and to send his cum deep inside her…

For most of the night, my cock was rarely completely flaccid inside the shiny metal cage. I was well aware that Mandy, like most people, became horny when she drank, and this simply added fuel to what was already a raging fire. Minutes slowed, and time flowed like treacle.

At about 1:00 am I heard her car pull into the driveway, and a few moments later Mandy walked in. I arose shakily from my chair, and my legs trembled. She immediately strolled over to me and kissed me deeply. I could smell the aroma of alcohol on her breath. I began to ask her a question, but she silenced me by pressing a finger to my lips.

“Shush! Slide your pants down so I can unlock you.”

I did so, and Mandy used the key dangling from her necklace to release me.

She nodded. “Good. Now go have your shower, babe. Then it’s time to measure the little fella again – and then, I'll tell you all about my night out with my big Sis’.”

I needed no further urging, and within ten minutes I was once again lying freshly showered on our bed with my eyes closed. Mandy stroked me to full hardness, and then picked up the wooden ruler. I felt the cool wood pressing against my erect cock. Mandy let out a small gasp.

“Babe?” she began. “Your erect little cock is now just under four inches long. In fact, it’s just over three and seven-eighths of an inch long. Congratulations – your dick is now under four inches long!”

I moaned, and once again I could feel a little trickle of pre-cum and watery semen pour slowly down my cock. I glanced down as Mandy wrapped her hand around it, and I was stunned to see that the head now just barely appeared from inside the ball of Mandy’s small fist.

JasmineAshaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasmineAshaa

“And I have some other news, little one,” Mandy said slowly. I could see her eyes had a slightly alcoholic glaze.

“What news?” I asked shakily.

“Well,” Mandy began, “I did dance with a couple of guys tonight – and one of them asked me to go back to his place.”

“Oh my God!” I yelped. Mandy’s warm hand started slowly jerking me ever so slowly. “Did you go with him?”

“No, Lover – but it was kinda hot to know that I could've done if I wanted to,” Mandy flashed me a wolfish grin, and sped her strokes slightly. “He was really cute, too. Now – I do have to tell you something. Christine overheard him asking me if I wanted to go back to his place, and later on, she said that if he'd asked her, then she would've left with him in a shot. She thought he was a hottie, too!” Mandy giggled and sped her strokes a little faster.

All I could do was listen to her. Her soft stroking was literally making me tremble, and her words were mesmerizing me. My balls ached as they began slowly retracting.

“Now honey?” she continued. “I have to tell you I was a little bit naughty – maybe because I had a few drinkies. I told Christine that if I'd really wanted to go with him, then I would've done. She was kinda surprised and reminded me I was married. Maybe it was the booze, but I did tell her that you had actually given me permission to fool around – that you were okay with me having a ‘bit’ on the side. Is that ok, my little man?”

“Yes!” I gasped. Subspace had hauled me into its lascivious embrace once more.

“Mmm, good,” Mandy replied smoothly, “Christine didn’t believe me at first. So I told her all about how hot it makes you when you imagine another guy fucking me. Now that was something she could relate to because as I told you, her ex-hubby Brian loved to watch someone fucking her. She was surprised to find that you felt the same way, but she wasn’t shocked at all. In fact? She told me that if I had your permission to go have a little fun, then I should go for it. So I was right, babe – my big sister did encourage me to cuckold you.” Mandy uttered her sexy little giggle again.

All I could do was moan sharply. Mandy once more sped her strokes, sending ripples of ecstasy up my thin shaft.

“Oh, and by the way?” Mandy continued. “Christine did notice how small your cage was the other night. She asked me how the hell you could squeeze your cock into the tight little area. I told her that it fitted in very easily. She actually said ‘Jesus, it must be fucking small then!’ – and do you know what I told her?”

“What?” I yelped.

“I admitted that wearing the tube has made your little pecker shrink. Is that okay?”

“Oh fuck! - yes!” I shrieked.

“Christine asked me why you hadn’t stopped you wearing the cage, in that case. Well, I kinda told her that it all fits in with your kinky little fantasy of a guy with a nice big cock fucking me – that what wearing the tube is doing to your cock is turning you on. As it happens, Christine knows all about that too. Her ex-hubby – Brian - always had a fantasy about some guy with a huge cock fucking her. The guy she was seeing when they were swinging had an eight-inch cock, and Brian always told Christine how hot it made him to see this guy's big cock sliding into her pussy! So – she's familiar with that too babe.”

My wicked wife had been speeding her strokes as she spoke, and I could feel climax building rapidly in my loins. I moaned softly again as Mandy’s other hand reached down to tickle my aching balls.

“So, needle-dick? Two other parts of your little fantasy have come true – now my sister knows that not only I am free to fuck other guys if I want to, but she also knows that you have a little dick!”

My back was now arching as orgasm hovered on the brink.

Mandy grinned wolfishly again and sped her strokes even more. “There’s a third part of your little fantasy that came true as well – a part that'll probably make you shoot your load in a few seconds. After I had my little chat with Christine, that cute guy who asked me to go home with him found us again. Well, I didn’t go home with him – but, umm, I did kiss him. In fact, I kissed him for most of the rest of the night. And yes – Christine saw us kissing. And I have to admit I did let him feel my tits. But that’s ok, isn’t it, needle-dick?”

My cock answered for me, proclaiming it’s vigorous assent by sending a joyous arc of semen high into the air as Mandy giggled.

*****

 

Published 
Written by Micky_D
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments