Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Heteroflexible Threesome

"Exploring new ground in threesomes"

74
12 Comments 12
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"It was difficult determining the proper category for this true life story. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I hope you approve."

We have had threesomes before. Linda and I have played with other couples for years. You could say it’s been a very secret ingredient to a long and happy marriage. We find threesomes especially enjoyable. I absolutely love watching my wife lose control in pleasure.

Recently I was texting with Jeff, one of our male friends. We were discussing the last time the 3 of us got together.  I admitted to Jeff that my favorite part was when Linda was sucking both of our cocks at the same time.

[Text Conversation]

Me: I liked watching Linda suck both of us at the same time.

Jeff: I liked that a lot. Your wife is so hot. Were you OK with our cocks being so close?

Me: It was honestly insanely hot. Especially when she rubbed our 2 cock heads against each other as she licked us. I hope you were not uncomfortable with that.

Jeff: Yeah, it was wild, and it felt wonderful. It was not a problem at all. I’m not paranoid about that kind of stuff. Heteroflexible play is OK with me.

Heteroflexible? I had never heard that term before. I went to the internet and discovered that this was a thing. Lots of guys were like me in that they were basically heterosexual, they were not upset with some male-to-male contact. Sometimes they get a kick out of being a little edgy with another guy. That seemed to describe me. I find that I enjoy playing the cuckold and I get turned on when I can taste another man’s cum while licking my wife’s pussy. A little interaction between the guys sounded interesting to me.

Some people might consider that to be gay, but I don’t think that’s correct. I am certainly not attracted to men. I could never have a romantic relationship with a man. Some things that gay men do are of no interest to me. However, the thought of licking my wife while another man fucks her excites me. I wouldn’t mind being close to another guy’s cock. In fact, it seems intriguing. I’ve considered experimenting more.  

All of these thoughts were on my mind when I got another text from Jeff.

[Text Conversation]

Jeff: I just sent a text to Linda. We’re going to try to set up a date for the three of us to get together again.

Me: Good. It’s been a while since we got a little freaky. I can’t wait to watch you fuck my wife.

Jeff: When I texted her, she said she really enjoyed sucking us at the same time.

Me: She told me she liked that, too. “My two favorite cocks!” is what she said.

Jeff: I liked it when she rubbed our cocks together. Maybe next time we can push the envelope a little.

Me: That sounds like fun. I’m

Jeff: I’m open-minded. Maybe next time you can 69 with Linda on top and I’ll fuck her from behind while you lick her.

Me: I’d totally be down with that!  

After our conversation, I began letting my imagination run wild. How heteroflexible was I willing to be?

When the date of our threesome finally came, I was very excited. Linda was nervous as usual. She always gets anxious before our dates. She worries that she won’t live up to the guy’s expectations. I tried to put her mind to rest by reminding her that Jeff loves to be with her. I know she thinks Jeff is a special guy and she wants him to be pleased. I didn’t mention my texts with Jeff.  

When we got to the motel, Linda and I checked in and went up to our room. We texted Jeff and gave him the room number. He said he was almost there and would be up in a few minutes.  Linda went into the bathroom and came out in just a sheer, silky robe. I could tell she was nervous but excited. She looked marvelous. Her large breasts were partly visible through the opening in the robe and her nipples were already hard and brushing against the shear material. Her curves were very evident and as she walked toward me, I could see her bare kitty that would soon be Jeff’s playground.  She gave me a big hug and told me she loved me. We kissed briefly but were interrupted by a knock at the door. Linda went to answer the door and welcome Jeff.

Jeff is a very good-looking guy. He is slender, but not skinny. Linda favors men with broad shoulders, with defined but not bulging muscles. That’s Jeff exactly. They hugged and kissed each other. Jeff had brought a bottle of wine, so I opened it and poured 3 glasses. Linda and Jeff talked about everyday topics like old friends do, but their body language and touching revealed a more intimate relationship. They sat on a bed together as they spoke, and I sat farther away, watching from across the room.

Putting their glasses down, they kissed. Linda’s robe slid off her shoulders and now she was naked. Jeff told Linda that he brought coconut oil for her massage.  I don’t know what the two of them had previously discussed in text before this, but it seemed that a massage was part of their plans.  He told her to lie down on the bed. As she positioned herself face down in the middle of the bed, Jeff undressed. He straddled himself over her and warmed the coconut oil in his hands. He began to massage Linda’s shoulders and back with the warmed oil. As he caressed her, his cock and balls brushed lightly against her ass. Linda moaned and purred as I watched her enjoy the touches of his hands. I was so excited that I took my clothes off as I watched. I moved closer to watch from a more intimate position and poured a little oil into my hand, and used it to stroke my own cock. I stroked myself as his hands moved down to rub her ass and thighs with the oil. He parted her ass cheeks and gently caressed between her legs, rubbing her ass and pussy.

Jeff bent down and kissed Linda’s ass. He parted her legs further and buried his face into her ass and pussy from behind. Linda was completely in his power at this point. I saw how he licked her and nibbled on her pussy lips. His tongue plunged into her vagina and into the opening of her asshole. His hands continued to knead her ass cheeks and thighs as he ate her out.

HollyIncrediblee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HollyIncrediblee

“Oh, god, yes Jeff! Lick my cunt! Oh shit!” Linda cried. Her body stiffened, then convulsed and quaked as she reached an intense orgasm! It occurred to me that she was enjoying herself far more than when I lick her at home. That thought excited me even more. I continued to wank as I witnessed her extreme pleasure.

“Turn over,” Jeff instructed. “I want to massage the other side.”

She did as he instructed without delay. Jeff warmed more coconut oil in his hands and began to massage Linda’s large breasts. Her nipples were as hard as pebbles as he played with them. He nibbled on her nipples, gently biting and sucking on them as I watched.

For the first time in a while, Jeff recognized that I was there. “Put your cock in her mouth,” he told me. Of course, I followed his orders. Linda immediately took my cock into her mouth. As she sucked my cock, Jeff positioned himself between her legs and returned to eating my wife’s pussy. The effect of his tongue made Linda purr like a kitten. The vibrations of her voice felt like a vibrator on my cock. Linda played with my balls with one hand while the other was stroking the hair on Jeff’s head. I watched as he brought her to another orgasm.

Jeff was ready for more. He got up onto his knees between Linda’s legs and asked her if she wanted to be fucked. “Yes, fuck me please,” she said. The expression on her face told me that she was not lying. She had cum twice but still wanted more. She wanted his big cock in her cunt, and she wanted me to see it. I wanted it too. I’m aware that Linda loves the way Jeff makes her feel. I can’t deny that he absolutely fucks her better than I ever could. I’m happy to be able to contribute to her pleasure.

Linda was so wet at this point that Jeff didn’t need to take his time, but he did anyway. He put the head of his cock just to the entrance of Linda’s hole. He put just the head in, then he took it out and rubbed it all around her pussy. He tapped it onto her clit and rubbed it there. “Fuck me!” she ordered. After a bit more teasing, Jeff complied, pushing the head back into her cunt, and began shallowly fucking her.

“I want you to lick her while I fuck her,” Jeff told me. He wanted me to put my face and tongue right where he was fucking my wife! I wasted no time getting into a position so I could fuck-lick my wife and her boyfriend.  I began by licking her clit. I swirled the button around my tongue. Her clit was large and stiff by now. I gently sucked it into my mouth and flicked it back and forth quickly.  I continued to lick down to her inner lips on my way to where his cock entered her body. I thrust my tongue as deeply as possible into her vagina right alongside Jeff’s cock. I could feel his hard cock on my tongue, and it felt wonderful. As he stroked in and out of my wife’s pussy, I licked his shaft from the head to the base. When he pulled his cock out of her pussy far enough for me to see the head of his cock, my mouth was right there. Without thinking I put the head of his cock into my mouth and sucked on it. For several strokes, Jeff resumed fucking, but instead of fucking Linda, he was fucking my mouth. “Holy shit,” I thought to myself, “I’m sucking a cock!” It was not gross. It was exciting. I don’t think Linda realized what was actually happening, and I wasn’t sure whether or not she’d approve, so wanted to get his cock back into Linda’s pussy quickly. I grabbed his cock and directed it back to her fuck hole and helped him put his hard cock back into my wife. He then continued fucking my wife, pounding her deeply. As his balls banged against Linda’s ass, I continued to lick them both.

“Let’s change positions,” Jeff suggested. “Linda, get on your hands and knees. Bob, you’ll get down and lick her from underneath.” He directed the action until everyone was in the position he had in mind. He put each of his legs on either side of my chest and directed his cock into Linda’s cunt from behind her. Then he resumed fucking Linda, this time doggy position. I had an awesome view of his cock plowing Linda’s pussy hole from underneath. I was able to easily reach her pussy and his cock. This time I licked them both indiscriminately. I alternated between licking pussy, cock, and balls. As Jeff rammed her with abandon, I sucked his balls and stuck a finger into Linda’s asshole. Linda was in ecstasy as she came again, this time squirting her juices and bathing my face in her warm milky fluid. I gently played with Jeff’s balls and I heard him moan. I could feel that Jeff was about to cum. It would be his first orgasm and Linda’s third. I hadn’t cum yet at all.

My entire face was on Linda’s pussy and Jeff’s cock and balls when he came. His cock pulsed as he shot his load deep into Linda’s pussy. Again and again, I could feel his body spasm and his cock harden as more and more semen shot deep into my wife. When he slowed down, semen began to leak from her pussy. I heard Linda comment that she wanted to “let them swim around a bit.” I licked up any fluids that were there. My face was completely wet from their fuck juices. Eventually, Jeff pulled out and more of his cum spilled out. Linda sat back on the bed. Her pussy was covered in spunk.

“You’re not finished yet,” Jeff told me.

“Clean up on aisle three!” Linda announced with a sly smile. Neither of them was subtle. Linda spread her legs wide to give me better access as I buried my entire face and licked up every drop of their wetness while I stroked my own cock.  I loved the salty-sweet taste and swallowed both of their fluids. I finally shot a load into my own hand.

Linda and Jeff just watched as Linda said, “Eat that, too.” So of course, I did. “You were right, Jeff. He loved it.”

The three of us lay there for a while talking. We agreed that everyone had a great time, and we would get together again soon and continue to experiment. Linda asked Jeff, “So is this what heteroflexible means?” I had no idea they had discussed this, but apparently, they had. I wondered what else she’d be interested in trying.

I can’t wait for next time.

Published 
Written by moxy1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments