Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Ended Up As A Cuck To BWC

"Some decisions can have an impact for a lifetime"

38
10 Comments 10
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

My name is Arjun, and I have been in love with Drisha since college. She is the most beautiful and lively girl I have ever seen, with her dusky skin, long black hair, and curvy figure. She could make any guy drool over her, but she never seemed to notice me as anything more than a friend.

We both studied engineering in Chennai, and we became best friends. We shared everything, from our dreams and fears to our jokes and secrets. I always hoped that one day she would see me as more than a friend, but she never did. She was always dating someone else, usually some handsome or rich guy who didn't deserve her. She would break up with them after a few weeks or months, and then come to me for comfort and advice. I would always be there for her, even though it broke my heart to see her with someone else.

After we graduated, we decided to pursue our masters in Boston, USA. We applied to the same university and got accepted. I was thrilled to have another chance to be with her, but things didn't go as I planned. Drisha changed a lot after we moved to Boston. She became more outgoing and popular, and she started hanging out with a different crowd. She joined a sorority, went to parties every weekend, and dated a lot of guys. She didn't have much time for me anymore, and I felt like I was losing her.

I tried to fit in with her new friends, but I couldn't. I was still the same geeky and shy guy I had always been. I focused on my studies, hoping to impress her with my grades and achievements. But she didn't seem to care about that. She was more interested in having fun and living in the moment.

The worst thing was when she started dating Brandon, the star of the college basketball team. He was tall, muscular, and handsome, everything I was not. He was also arrogant, rude, and selfish, everything Drisha was not. I hated him with every fiber of my being, and I couldn't understand what she saw in him. They were together for almost a year, and it seemed like they were serious. Drisha stopped talking to me completely, and I felt like I had lost her forever.

Then, a month before graduation, everything changed. Drisha came to my dorm room, crying and sobbing. She told me that Brandon had dumped her after she told him that she was pregnant with his child. She told that he didn't want to have anything to do with her or the baby and that he had already moved on with another girl. She told me that she was scared and alone and that she didn't know what to do.

I felt a surge of anger and pity for her. How could he do this to her? How could he abandon her when she needed him the most? How could he be so cruel and heartless? I wanted to kill him, but I also wanted to comfort her. I wanted to tell her that everything would be okay, that I would help her, and that I loved her.

That’s when I did something stupid, I proposed to her.

I got down on my knees, took out a ring that I had bought a long time ago, and asked her to marry me. I told her that I had loved her since college and that I would take care of her and the baby. I told her that we could be happy together and that we could start a new life.

She looked at me with shock and disbelief. She didn't say anything for a long time. She just stared at me, as if I had gone mad. Then, she tells me that she would never be able to love me the same way as she did to Brandon. I told her that I would still accept it as long as she was there with me.

We got married a few months after graduation, her pregnant belly clearly seen. In October of 2019, she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, Karan. Our parents never knew that I was not the father of the child, but were happy that the baby is light-skinned (it is something very much desired in families in India).

Abbyysaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abbyysaenz

A few years later, both of us felt that it was time for another baby, however, every time I told Drisha that we should try for a child, she kept telling me that if we had a child, it wouldn’t be a full sibling to Karan.

One night, when we got drunk we had the same discussion, she was playing with my cock when she started telling me that she tried talking to Brandon about having another baby and that he was on board. She got closer and whispered about how hot it would be if he was successful once again and gave us another child. I was totally shocked listening to what she was saying, but surprisingly my body agreed with her as my cock was rock hard in her hands. She laughed and said that she had never seen it harder.

The next day I saw her getting ready, wearing her fancy red dress, which I had bought for her on our anniversary. I went up to her and asked her for the occasion, and she responded with a laugh telling me that she was going to get us a baby.

I gave her a very shocked look, and she proceeded to tell me that she was very confused about what to do until the previous night, but after seeing my response, she was sure that she wanted to have Brandon’s child only. She told me that if I could raise his first child, then the cuck in me could raise more kids of Brandon’s without any complaints.

I had a very defeated feeling as I sat on the couch as she went out for her “date” with Brandon. I stared at the clock waiting for time to pass as Eight PM on the clock went on to become Two AM. Drisha came back into the apartment with messy hair, cum stains all over her shiny red dress and barely being able to walk straight.

I was basically begging her at that point to tell me what happened. She smiled at me, saying that Brandon had left a gift for me in her, and only if I ate out of her would she tell me the story.

I helped her get undressed and she lay back on the bed, her pussy creaming with Brandon’s cum. She asked me to eat it out of her, which I slurped out of her like a good cuck. She told me that Brandon set some rules for us to follow: first, that I had to be placed in a chastity cage as long he was fucking her; second, that Brandon would visit our home at any time of the day across the week, and whenever he came home, I should take Karan and go out for a walk till he left. Third, was that I was not allowed to see them having sex or Drisha naked during this time unless it was to give her oral sex.

She finished by saying that she was happy that I was a supporting husband to allow this to happen. Sure enough, after bringing her to an orgasm, she locked my cock in a chastity cage.

The next day, Brandon came to our place, and I was made to take Karan and go for a walk. My wife told me to have a good walk, and the two of them ran upstairs. Brandon looked over at me with his tongue hanging out making licking motions, and gave a laugh as he followed her footsteps up to our bedroom.

This went on happening throughout the week, with me getting more and more frustrated through each day. A month later, she told me that she was pregnant once again with Brandon’s child while I was eating her out.

Brandon came by occasionally throughout her period of pregnancy, essentially rendering me pussy free till the birth of our second child.

Last week, Drisha told me that Brandon was in town, ready to try for baby number three.

Published 
Written by sreedc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments