Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Joined The Motorcycle Club

"What you have to do to join a club..."

25
1 Comment 1
10.5k Views 10.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

It was Saturday and I decided to take a ride on my bike as I usually do every weekend. It’s always good to get out on your Harley and get lost. I was out for a while when I thought that I would stop by my local Harley dealer to check out some of the new bikes, (not that I need one) and maybe pick up a new shirt.

As I was walking around a group of guys and their “old ladies” came in, there were about sixteen of them. Not all guys were with women. They were a club, wearing leather “cuts” (vests), jeans, boots, the typical biker look.

I wear the same stuff as I’ve been riding bikes for years, mostly Harleys and living the biker life. I’ve always wanted to join a club but could never really find one that I really wanted to be part of. The patch on the back of the club members cuts said “REVELERS”. I don’t know if they if they were a 1%er club or just a group of guys that just wanted to ride with their friends and hang out to have some good times. That is the kind of club that interests me.

As I was browsing around, I bumped into one of the ladies that was with the group. I apologized as did she. She was a very good looking, a hot Latina. We made a little small talk and joked about how expensive all the stuff they sell at the Harley shops, that’s why they joke that the initials “H.D.”  really stand for “HUNDRED DOLLAR”.

We talked for a couple more minutes all the while I was checking her out. She told me her name was Maria, she's about five-foot-four-inches with a few extra pounds on her, which is fine because she is very well put together.

I told her my name was Jim and she told me that her husband Jesse was looking at a new bike, “Not that he needs one, he’s already got three but that just means if he gets a new toy, so do I,” she said with a smile.

Maria walked back over to the group and started talking to them, I was about ready to leave when Jesse, Maria's husband walked over, “Hi, I’m Jesse, Maria's husband. How’s it going?”

“I’m Jim. Good, just hanging out,” I said.

"I'm the President of our club," Jesse stated. “Maria was telling me a little about you and said that she would like to see if you would like to ride with us today,” Jesse said.

“Sure, I’d like that. It would be cool. I like riding with groups every so often.”

We all walked out and got on our bikes and headed out for a hundred-mile ride through the canyons and ended up at the beach. We pulled up to this burger joint to grab some food. After we ordered I sat down, Maria and Jesse joined me.“So Maria and I were talking and wanted to know if you wanted to be a prospect to possibly join our club?” Jesse said.

“You want me to ride with you guys as part of the club?" I said.

Maria said, “Yeah, but you would have to prove yourself.”

“Sure, I’ve wanted to join a club for a while.”

“Well, tomorrow come on by the clubhouse and we’ll tell you how you need to prove yourself,” Jesse stated.

I was excited to be joining a club and the next day came around and I rode down to the clubhouse to be greeted by Maria. “Hi Jim, it’s really good to see you,” she said with a smile. “Come on in, I hope you’re going to like the way you have to prove yourself.”

We walked in and there was Jesse and one of his buddies Mike. “How are you guys doing?" I said

“This is how you’re going to have to prove yourself,” Jesse stated.

“You’re open to new adventures aren’t you?" Mike asked.

“Sure, I like trying new things.”

Maria started in, “Jim, this is what we want. Jesse, Mike and I are all good friends and fuck buddies. We want to try something new. I want you to watch Jesse and Mike fuck me in front of you,” Maria said.

“Okay, and?" I blurted out.

“Then after Mike and I are done fucking Maria and have filled her pussy full of cum, we want you to eat our hot cum from swollen pussy and lick her clean,” Jesse added.

'Wow!' I thought to myself.

 I’ve always been kind of a kinky and an open guy but this was something I have wanted to do for a long time. Maria then said, “And after you're done cleaning my horny pussy I want you to fuck my ass while Jesse and Mike suck each other off."

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

I thought I'd died and gone to heaven, getting to fuck a hot married Latina. “I can’t wait. When do we get started?" I said.

We all went into a room that had a bed in it and took off our clothes. “Now, one of the rules is you can’t touch us or yourself until the boys are done with me. Do you understand?" Maria said.

I could tell Maria was the one who controlled things in the club. I was excited and so was my rock hard seven-inch cock. Jesse was sporting a nice thick eight-inch dick. But Mike had a nice ten-inch, really thick piece of meat. I’ve enjoyed playing with guys before but today I was hoping to have a piece of these two Latin studs.

Maria has a real nice set of 34 DD tits, all real I might add. Nice ass and thick thighs. She was put together real nice, beautiful skin, face and just overall drop dead gorgeous. Maria went over and laid on the bed and started rubbing her beautiful pussy.

“That cunt is going to get a workout today, babe,” Jesse said.

“Come on, boys. I’m ready for those monster cocks to fill both my holes,” Maria moaned.

Jesse and Mike started playing with Maria's tits and pussy, getting all wet and horny. “I want you in my ass now, Mike. Put that anaconda up there.”

Jesse said, “As soon as Mike is in your ass, I’m going to stuff your cunt and fill your cunt with my hot jizz for Jim to suck out.”

Maria was moaning as Mike pushed his ten-inch muscle deep into her ass.

“Mike, give it to me and Jesse, hurry up. My holes are horny for them.”

I wanted to cum right there. My cock was raging just watching Maria taking both those big dicks in her. They were pumping Maria hard and were moaning and grunting. I knew that the guys were going to cum real soon.

“I’m going to explode,” Jesse said.

“Me too,” Mike said.

“Mike, don’t cum in my ass. I want all the cum in my pussy so Jim can enjoy,” Maria moaned aloud.

Both Jesse and Mike were sliding there big dicks in and out of Maria's cunt and ass in unison. You could tell Maria was enjoying it by all the moaning she was doing. At that moment Jesse exploded in Maria’s hot cunt.

”Fuck, Jesse, I felt every drop of your load."

Mike quickly pulled out and said, ”Maria, here it comes,” and shoved his big ten-inches into her gaping hole.

Mikes cock unloaded massive amounts of hot spunk into her.

“Mike, I think you just hit the back of my throat," Maria chuckled.

Mike pulled his big piece of meat out of Maria, slapping his thigh. Maria looked exhausted.

“Damn, you guys you fucked her good and filled her full," I said.

“Yeah, man that was great, now it’s your turn to finish my lady,” Jesse said.

“Dude, I left you a big present inside,” Mike chuckled.

I quickly got up and went over to the bed, put my head between Maria’s cum soaked pussy and started sucking and licking all those hot juices inside Maria’s beautiful cunt. As I was enjoying my treat, I looked over and saw Jesse and Mike slurping each other's tool.

Maria said, "Jim, I’m cumming. Lick me good.”

Maria moaned loudly and squirmed letting her orgasmic juices squirt in my mouth.

“Jim, put your cock in my ass now,” Maria yelled.

I got behind Maria and slid my dick into her ass. Maris's asshole felt so tight even after being fucked hard by Mike's massive cock. I fucked her real good and pumped my load of cum into her ass. I don't think I have cum that hard and as much before. I pulled my deflated dick out of Maria and then Maria said, “Jesse get over here and lick Jim's cum out of my ass, and Mike clean Jim's cock.”

The boys did as they were told and everybody was happy. I knew this was the best sexual experience I've ever had and am hoping that I can get to play with them again real soon. I would like to feel Mike's ten-inch cock pumping my ass full of cum while Jesse shoves his thick stick down my throat.

We were all exhausted and laying on the bed when Maria said, ”Jesse I think Jim passed, he can join our club.”

“Yeah, he’ll do great. He’s just what we need for our club. We'll call you the janitor, because you'll be doing all of our clean-up."

Published 
Written by horndawggy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments