Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If My Husband Wants Me to Do It, Is He Still a Cuckold?

"You never forget your first, I didn't. But I never expected him come back into my life as my lover, until my husband asked me to cuckold him."

189
45 Comments 45
12.5k Views 12.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I wasn't exactly thrilled, but James seemed to be increasingly intrigued by the idea of watching me have sex with another man. He says he wants to be a cuckold.

It began at the fruit stand near our house when a young man approached me. The exchange happened quickly, and I was far from cordial.

"Man, you're looking nice. The finest thing on this fruit stand. Juicy too, I'll wager."

The remark was audacious. "Pardon me! What did you just say? Are you trying to flirt with me?"

"Flirt with you? Darling, mmmm, I'd love to slip in and rock your world."

"I'm married, you disgusting creature. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

"Hey, why so tense, baby? The old man not providing what you need? You look like you could use more than you're used to, if you know what I mean," he said and gestured to his crotch.

I think he said those things deliberately to anger me, and it worked.

But James couldn't help but romanticize the encounter. He kept referring back to it, insisting that it was a sign from the universe - telling us to explore our sexuality beyond our marriage. That it would enhance our marriage, deepen it, make it better. I thought he was crazy.

I might be a bit sheltered in sexual ways, but so what? I am a loving wife and I was content and happy in my marriage. Why suddenly was it not good enough for James?

"Come on Joyce. I just think it would be hot to see you with another man," he said.

"How long have you been thinking about this?"

"Since before we got married. You remember Josh?"

"My first boyfriend, yeah. Why?" I asked.

"The lake? Senior year?"

My face burned. He'd seen me in the lake that summer, bikini bottoms in one hand as I let Josh take my virginity.

Had he fantasized about it all this time? And he knew that whole time that I lied about being a virgin with him and never said a word?

I realized then there was no playing this thing off. He was serious about this. He leaned in and gave me a kiss.

"Well, let's just say," he started, his eyes smoldering, "watching you two… Made me fall in love with you so hard." I couldn't believe it. My cheeks blazed.

+++

It started out simply.

My husband and I would sext with guys. Guys he picked for me. Often he'd eat my pussy as I sexted. After he would always be so hard for me.

It stirred something inside me. I really started considering it when I saw how my husband got into me during the role-play. But could I really do this? How much more intense could this get? It all seemed too good to be true. But one night, after my husband had fucked the hell out of me, I said it. "Honey, do you really think... If I did it. That we would be ok?"

"Have you been thinking about someone?" My husband asked. I nodded.

"Who?"

"The same guy you watched me fuck before. We only did it the once, and, Baby, don't be mad but, his cock was amazing."

"Better than me?"

"I've never forgotten it. And... I have thought about it over the years as you and I, you know, had sex," I said.

---

It was a long shot believing Josh still had feelings for me after all these years. Nonetheless, I dialed his number and was taken aback by how easily we slipped into our old pattern of flirting.

We made plans to meet up for coffee, and that quickly led to us making out. I couldn’t believe how effortless it had been, so I decided to take things further and arranged to meet him again, for more.

---

My heart thumped excitedly as I opened the door to the hotel room. James paused, seemingly reconsidering. Could he really back out now? After all this?

I refused to give up on my plan. I wanted Josh so badly now. Excitement coursed through me at the thought of this moment. So, I stretched my hand out to encourage him.

"James, come on! What's the point of all this if you don't even come in?" I said, gesturing for him to join me.

He hesitated for a moment longer before entering behind me, taking in his surroundings.

"This is... nice," James said with a hint of awe in his voice. He had rented the honeymoon suit.

DaylinaLop
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaylinaLop

I grinned, feeling stronger now that I wasn't alone. We had made it here and nothing was going to stop us from having a good time.

Josh was in the shower, I could hear the water.

"How is this supposed to work?" I asked James.

"I don't know, go in and say hi? I guess. I'll sit here, in the corner."

"Yeah, Ok."

I felt my stomach turn in knots with anticipation. Josh had just stepped out as I walked in.

"Hi," I said, taking in his body.

"I just got here from work, I thought..."

I rushed to him and kissed him.

The world went away as we kissed. His towel was on the floor and that wonderful cock was in my hand. Josh was handsome, muscular, and tall— his cock was massive. In short, he was everything that James wasn't.

My mind screamed at me to flee, knowing if I gave in, I would have to admit that James would forever be my second choice. That I'd settled. But I knew I couldn't give up Josh a second time.

Gently, Josh's hands cupped my face as he kissed my lips. It was familiar, yet still as thrilling as the first time he'd kissed me. It sent sparks through me and my spine tingled with excitement.

I was naked within minutes, in the center of the big king-sized bed, My body betrayed my mind as pleasure coursed through me like a lightning bolt when his hands explored every inch of me eagerly.

The guilt was still there as I looked over at my husband. But the guilt just couldn't compete with the thrill of doing something so forbidden and taboo.

James sat there watching us, rubbing himself through his jeans. Watching as I spread my legs. Watching Josh mount me, as Josh drove harder and deeper into me. Soon the room was filled with my moans...

"Oh, My god Josh. Yes, god I love you. I love you. Cum in me," I said.

My body was on fire, so hot I thought I would die from the intensity of it. James had his cock out now and stroking himself, like he had done that night at the lake.

The pleasure was so overwhelming, I nearly climaxed twice before he was done. I felt Josh shudder, his whole body tense and release his cum inside me with a low, satisfied grunt.

James just sat there, his eyes wide, his erection still raging. He had only been edging himself. Silent, lost in his thoughts.

Josh didn't know what to do as I pushed him up. He wanted more, but I needed to check on James.

"Are you Ok, Baby," I said and got on my knees in front of him. "Are we ok?"

James just continued to look down at my naked body, his eyes taking me in.

After a few moments, he met my eyes and sighed. "Yeah, we are, don't worry. You're so fucking sexy," he said, and then leaned down and kissed me.

Then I pushed him back in his chair and took his cock into my mouth. I fucked my cum filled pussy with two fingers as I sucked his cock.

I felt his hips buck against me. He was close to coming. I moaned on his cock and he groaned in pleasure. I felt my arousal building as I teased him closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, baby, I'm cumming," James said breathlessly, giving me the usual warning of what was to come.

But this time, for the first time in our marriage, I stayed with it. Bobbing on his stiffening cock until his thick white cum shot into my mouth and I erupted in simultaneous pleasure, cumming all over my hand.

We stayed like that for a few moments, and then I looked into James's eyes and said "Can we do it again? Josh and I?"

He smiled and nodded, "I'll pick you up in the morning."

"Ok, I said as I got back into bed with Josh, my husband leaving us as we began to make love again.

+++

It wasn't what I was expecting at all. It wasn't just some sex thing. I am so in love with my husband, and Josh. It had been about pleasing James at first, but I was transformed from a loving wife to a passionate cuckoldress.

But it was more than that. That night was the start of something new and wonderful. From then on, Josh became a part of our family. He was my lover, and my husband in spirit as much as James. They also became close, We all seemed to share in it equally. I guess, it really did enhance our marriage to let someone else in.

Published 
Written by BellaCooperWrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments