Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Journey into Cuckoldry - Cloud Nine

"Carmen's surprising news, a new challenge and an unexpected treat!"

40
13 Comments 13
18.8k Views 18.8k
9.8k words 9.8k words
“Forty-eight minutes!” Alice gasped as she burst through the kitchen door on Sunday morning and grabbed the watch that lay on the counter. She was merely a few feet ahead of me but those few feet were important. She turned to face me, panting, her face sweaty and pink with exertion.

“I’ve never beaten you before!” she grinned broadly, leaning back against the table’s edge, her eyes bright with excitement and glee.

“And you won’t beat me again,” I frowned then burst out laughing, “when my knee stops hurting you won’t see me for dust!”

She stuck her tongue out at me then crossed to the sink and filled two tall glasses with cold water, handed one to me then took a long draft from hers as she began to recover her breath.

“Thanks,” I smiled, taking a long cool sip, “you’re getting faster every time.”

I looked at my lovely sexy wife as her chest rose and fell, recovering her breath. Had she ever looked this good before? I doubted it. In her tight black capri-length running pants and her equally tight pink vest top, her slender, toned body and tiny breasts were displayed to their full, devastating effect. Pink striped running shoes and short white socks showed off her remaining Mediterranean tan beautifully, as did her long blonde hair tied back in a pony-tail. Without make-up and with the glow to her face and chest that the fresh air of our thrice-weekly run had brought, she was without a doubt the most attractive and sexy woman I knew.

And she was my wife and the mother of our two children! I was a lucky man.

It was true that she needed more and better sex than I was able to provide on my own but with the help of the She-Devil Carmen, we had found a way to provide what she needed.

It was nearly three weeks since our return from Spain and my wife’s incredible multiple fucking by her new young lover Mitch; weeks in which our sex life had never been better. Alice and I had made love almost every day for the first two weeks, something that hadn’t happened since we were first married and which was wonderful, if exhausting.

The physical evidence of her infidelity – the bite marks, hickeys and swollen vulva - had had taken well over a week to disappear but for that amazing ten days my arousal had been taken to new heights. Each tiny piece of evidence of Mitch’s onslaught on her body reminded me every day of all I had seen, heard, smelled and tasted that incredible night. The idea of strangers, or even our friends seeing that evidence and maybe – just maybe – having an inkling what it meant drove me to wilder and more passionate sex with her – with better results for us both.

On one occasion, aided by our favourite ribbed and studded condoms, I had even brought her to a full-blown orgasm with my cock alone; a rare event for me and rarer still since Steve had first introduced her to the pleasures of other lovers with bigger, more expertly wielded erections than mine. As she had cuddled in my arms afterwards, her body trembling gently in the afterglow, I had touched her fading bite marks with my fingertips and kissed the line of hickeys on her soft smooth neck.

It had been a whole week in Cuckold Heaven.

Since then, the intensity of our lovemaking had moderated quite a lot to the extent that it had been three whole days since our last proper copulation and two weeks since Alice’s last orgasm of any kind. There were already faint signs of her becoming dissatisfied with our sex life but she was probably not aware of it, unlike me who watched her every reaction carefully, wondering how long it would be before she needed to be comprehensively fucked by a lover once again.

Of course since the holiday, I also wondered who she would want that lover to be. Steve? Mitch? Or would she perhaps want someone new? And how would I know what to do to give her what she needed?

I supposed time would tell but right now she wanted me and that wasn’t an opportunity to waste!

“I’m going for a shower,” she announced, grinning meaningfully, “care to join me?”

My heart thumped. That invitation could only mean one, very welcome thing. Instinctively my eyes flicked up at the kitchen clock. Alice must have had the same thought.

“The kids won’t be home until twelve,” she insisted, “come on, Cucky Boy, you don’t usually last THAT long... or will you surprise me today?

She raised her eyebrows playfully then turned and left the room. I watched her slender, athletic body as she went through the door then heard her wet trainers being dumped on the wooden floor of the hallway followed by her dainty sock-covered feet padding up the stairs. My own tight shorts were now painfully entangled around a respectable if not enormous erection.

I kicked off my own shoes and followed my sexy wife upstairs.

***

Later that afternoon, the kitchen was busy, noisy and happy as we got the family meal ready.

Sunday morning sex was unusual for us and we had both been in a good mood all afternoon. The actual sex hadn’t lasted long and Alice hadn’t come anywhere near orgasm despite using the ribbed and studded condoms but it hadn’t mattered too much. Instead it been a close and loving experience and for me at least, very enjoyable. Indeed we had lain together afterwards for a long time, kissing and cuddling as I surreptitiously tried to find any last remaining evidence on my wife’s lovely, firm body of Mitch’s incredible fucking.

Sadly, to my disappointment, there was none.

When the kids had returned from their football training (yes, our daughter plays soccer too), we had made them shower and change then embark on whatever homework they had to finish. It took both of us to get this process started but eventually they were settled at the kitchen table and I started one of my other favourite activities; cooking Sunday lunch while supervising their work.

Alice as usual took the opportunity to go to the gym for her second class of the weekend and, also as usual, I admired her wonderful athletic body in its tight-fitting clothes as she smiled and departed.

When she returned two hours later, lunch was all but ready, the kids’ homework was complete and after showering for the third time that day, she joined us to set the table and eat. I could tell she had something on her mind but from her slightly distracted demeanour I guessed it was a topic that couldn’t be discussed in front of the kids.

My mind raced; the only really taboo subject in front of the kids was sex. I also knew that she often had coffee with Carmen after spinning classes and her late return probably meant today had been no exception.

The meal went down well accompanied by our usual boisterous conversation; that day revolving around our daughter’s alleged and hotly disputed superiority to her brother in the soccer match they had played that morning. There was lots of laughter but several times I could see Alice looking straight at me with an odd expression on her face.

Normally after lunch we would insist that the kids helped clear away but to my surprise, Alice told them to go and play which astonished and delighted them but of course left the two of us alone in the kitchen. This could only mean she wanted to talk privately and I wondered anxiously what the news was.

“So was the class good?” I asked, using a safe opening gambit as I cleared the dessert plates.

“Very hard work today,” she said, “I can’t imagine why I was so tired.”

The broad, almost lascivious grin on her face brought back the joy of that morning’s wonderful sex and I grinned back. She bent over the dishwasher, her tight jeans accentuating her incredible figure and making me catch my breath. Was this gorgeous, sexy woman really my wife? Had I really made love to her only hours earlier?

“Did you have coffee afterwards?” I asked in an attempt to distract both myself and my growing erection.

“Mmmm,” she nodded, finishing the one glass of wine she had allowed herself, “Carmen was there as usual.”

“And how was the She-Devil,” I wondered, “still plotting our degradation?”

I hadn’t seen Carmen properly since our return from Spain where over four days she had manipulated the pair of us into allowing Alice to receive the longest and most comprehensive fucking of her entire life from a twenty year old junior Olympic swimmer with the largest cock I had ever seen.

“I don’t remember you objecting to anything at the time, Cucky-Boy,” Alice replied, her eyes sparkling with mischief, “and yes, I do know what happened between you and Carmen in the bedroom next door.”

I blushed despite myself. While Mitch had been fucking my wife for the second or third time in a single evening, I had brought Carmen to orgasm in the room next door as we listened to their illicit copulation through the thin wall. I had only used my mouth but it had worked to an unexpectedly spectacular degree.

“Don’t look so worried,” Alice said, sidling up to me, “I’m hardly going to object, am I? And you really are very good with that tongue of yours!” she added under her breath.

I glowed with pleasure at the compliment before she dropped the bombshell.

“Oh, and did you know your best friend’s pregnant!” she said in an unconvincingly casual manner.

“What?” I exclaimed in astonishment, stopping dead in my tracks. I must have misheard her.

“Carmen,” she continued, speaking slowly as if to an imbecile, “she’s having a baby; up the duff; in the club!”

“You’re kidding!” I said, unable to believe my ears.

“No, I’m not kidding. She told me they’ve been trying for a baby for a few months,” Alice continued as my mouth dropped open in astonishment, “and she thinks she might just be pregnant already.”

My head span. Carmen pregnant? That extraordinary, womanly body might actually have a baby growing inside it? Oh my God!

“Wow!” was all I could say, “um... how pregnant is she? How many weeks?”

“Well she thinks she’s about a month gone so she’s keeping it quiet. Not even Steve knows yet, but she said she had to tell someone and she thought I would understand!”

“Wow!” I mumbled a second time.

“She said it was ok to tell you because she knows you can keep a secret.”

My mind was buzzing; the simplest of mental arithmetic told me that if Carmen was right, then she must have conceived around or during our long weekend in Spain. Suddenly a few things began to fall into place; her extraordinarily high state of arousal on that holiday; her desperate need for an orgasm that night; her uncharacteristic gratitude that I hadn’t fucked her properly even though she would probably have let me; all these made a lot more sense now. Carmen must have been off birth control for months and would have been fertile all that week!

“Is... is she happy about it?” I asked.

“Deliriously happy by the look of her,” Alice replied, “though she’s not looking forward to getting bigger.”

“I’ll bet!” I agreed, remembering how important her appearance was to her. “I can’t imagine her as a mother, she’s so, well, sexual.”

Alice smiled knowingly. “People are surprising, Cucky-Boy. It’s not that long since you could only imagine me as a housewife and mother. Now look at us!”

I watched my lovely wife as she finished the washing up and helped me put the clean pots away before we joined the kids in the lounge.

She was, as usual, quite right.

***

The coffee shop was very busy for a Monday morning and it took me a few minutes to locate Carmen in the crowd. On hearing Alice’s news I had immediately sent a text message to congratulate her on her good luck and she had immediately suggested that she and I had coffee the following morning, something I was always pleased to do. I finally noticed her in a small booth against the quiet back wall and waved from the queue. She waved back, smiled then continued her conversation with a young mother who was sitting opposite her, the push chair next to the bench seat almost blocking the aisle. Five minutes later as I carried two foaming cups towards the booth, the young woman stood up and began to bring their chat to an end.

“Hi,” Carmen greeted me with a brief peck on the cheek and a broad grin, “this is Julie, and that’s Ryan asleep in the buggy. Julie, this is Alice’s husband.”

She introduced me by name to the young woman who turned to greet me with a slightly embarrassed smile. I was immediately struck by her sweet prettiness. Dressed in tight black leggings and a long, close fitting jumper that came modestly below her bottom, she was the very picture of a modern young mother. Her short dark hair was fashionably if sensibly cut and her make-up almost non-existent but what I noticed most was the small but obvious swelling in her tummy which announced her current state of pregnancy to the world.

“Congratulations,” I smiled back and saw her hands automatically move to her baby bump.

“Thanks,” she replied, “still a good few months to go, I’m afraid.” She started to manoeuvre the buggy around in the narrow aisle. “I’ll see you on Friday then,” she said to Carmen who nodded her agreement.

“We’re really looking forward to it,” she replied.

“Bye then,” the young woman said then turned briefly to me, “It’s nice to meet you. I’ve heard a lot about you two. It’s good to put a face to a name. See you sometime.”

And with that she began the tortuous journey with her loaded buggy through the crowds to the door. I watched her slim, pretty, pregnant body weave its awkward way then turned to Carmen.

“So what is it with you and babies?” I asked grinning broadly. To my amazement, Carmen blushed pink.

“She’s lovely, isn’t she?” Carmen asked as if trying to divert the subject.

“Very lovely,” I replied impatiently, “but I didn’t come here to talk about Julie, however pretty she undoubtedly is. What’s this news about you?”

To my astonishment, Carmen lowered her eyes as if embarrassed. “It’s true,” she said, her dark eyes flicking left and right as if making sure nobody she knew could hear, “I’m pregnant!”

“But not too far gone,” I stated, pretending to inspect her bumpless tummy, “and you’re happy about it?”

She smiled broadly and coyly. This was a new side of the She-Devil I hadn’t suspected existed.

“It was planned, not an accident. I... we wanted to have a baby,” she raised her eyes to meet mine full-on. “We’re not getting any younger and well, it seemed... the right time for me... for us both,” she paused, “so I thought I should take steps to make it happen.” She leaned closer towards me and whispered earnestly, “It’s far too soon to tell anyone else, ok? A lot could go wrong at this stage, you know.”

“Carmen, we’ve had two kids of our own. I know all this,” I chided playfully, “and your secret is safe with me.” There was a brief pause before I continued. “Are you really sure? Have you been to the Doctor yet? When would you be due?”

“So many questions! You’re worse than my mother!” she laughed. “Well, Mister C, I’ve done three home tests and they’re all positive. I’ve an appointment in two weeks time to get the process started at the Doctor’s and it’ll be due in May if all goes well. Happy now?”

I nodded, smiling. It was difficult to imagine the She-Devil opposite me as a mother; this dark, fiery-tempered, sexy woman who had plotted Alice and my initial seduction and who had drawn us inexorably along the surprisingly short and incredibly satisfying journey from faithful monogamy to rampant cuckoldry, turning my lovely, pretty wife into a cock-hungry slut on the way.

A thought occurred to me. “So were you already pregnant in Spain when we... when I...” my words ran out but Carmen must have understood because her hands fell involuntarily into her lap, covering her groin. Vivid memories filled my mind; of how she had looked felt, smelled and tasted that amazing night only weeks ago when I had brought her to a full orgasm with my mouth alone. To my delight, she blushed scarlet before replying.

“I think it happened straight after you left, when Steve arrived but I’m not certain. We were... trying quite hard before he went to the US and I made sure he made up for lost time when he joined me at the apartment!”

I tried to picture how this extraordinary, sexy woman would look in a few months’ time with a swollen belly; and how she would look afterwards, pushing a baby in a buggy. My mind could barely imagine it.

“Well I’m very pleased for you,” I said truthfully, “both of you.” We sipped our coffees. They were rich and strong with a good caffeine hit. I savoured the taste for a moment then sat back in my chair.

“It certainly explains why you wanted Steve to yourself in Spain,” I said smiling knowingly then, making sure no-one was too close nearby, added, “you wouldn’t have wanted him wasting his seed on anyone else.” Carmen just smiled in reply but her eyes were sparkling. “He does seem to have an awful lot of it though, and an amazingly quick recovery time,” I added.

She seemed to glow with pride at this praise of her husband’s prowess and not for the first time I imagined her as the proud owner of a thoroughbred racehorse being admired by an expert. Having seen him in action myself, I could understand how she must feel.

A thought occurred to me. “Does this mean Steve’s off the menu now as far as Alice is concerned?” I asked, though I wasn’t sure how disappointed my wife would be if he was.

“Far from it!” Carmen chuckled, “as long as he does his bit for me too, he’s still very much available. Although I have an idea little Alice has moved on a bit now.”

She might be right, I mused. I wasn’t sure myself and was fairly certain Alice didn’t know her own mind properly yet.

“So where are you going on Friday with the yummy mummy?” I asked, changing the subject and nodding towards the door Julie had left by.

“Oh, nowhere much,” she replied casually, “the four of us are going for an early meal then on to a movie. If there’s time then we’ll go back to their house for a drink. They can’t get a late-night babysitter.” There was something in the tone of her voice that should have alerted me but I didn’t quite pick up on it.

“Where did you meet her,” I asked, “she’s not your usual type?”

“We worked together before she had the baby. We kept in touch. I really like them both.”

“Both?”

“Her husband Gary too. He’s an architect in town.”

I was surprised, but then Carmen seldom mentioned her other friends. Given my own career, it was possible that I had come across him professionally but I didn’t pry.

“What movie are you going to?” I asked, surprised that she and Steve would choose such an uneventful Friday night activity. It didn’t sound their kind of thing at all, unless of course, Carmen’s pregnancy had already had a calming effect on her.

“I’m not sure, Julie’s choosing this time,” she replied, then after checking left and right, added in a whisper, “but it doesn’t really matter,” I saw her eyes flash brightly with mischief, “as long as it’s dark!”

“Carmen!” I hissed, aghast, leaning forwards until my head was merely inches from hers. “What the hell are you up to?” She grinned her evil, manipulative grin.

“Never you mind, Mister Cuckold,” she teased outrageously, “let’s just say that now little Alice has apparently acquired a taste for other cocks, a certain husband and father-to-be will have a few vacant slots in his bedtime diary that need filling.”

My mouth dropped open. “You mean Steve’s going to...” Now it was my turn to look left and right before mouthing the words, “to try and fuck Julie? On Friday?”

Carmen nodded slowly. “That’s the plan; she’s certainly ready for it.” I must have looked puzzled because she continued very quietly, “Oh, she doesn’t know it yet, neither does her husband, but I reckon there’s a better than fifty-fifty chance her cunt will be full of Steve’s cum by midnight.”

I sat back in my chair, horrified but mesmerised. She looked at my face then burst out laughing.

“Don’t look so shocked! You’re hardly an angel yourself and neither is your lovely wife!”

That was certainly true, but I was sure our descent into the cuckold lifestyle wouldn’t have happened without Carmen’s interference – interference we were now glad of having had, of course.”

“How... how on earth can you tell she’s up for it?” I asked, stunned.

I had never understood how Carmen had known so clearly that the cuckold lifestyle would suit Alice and me as well as it obviously now did and I could see nothing in Julie to even hint that she might be a potential slut. As far as I could see, she was a simple, sweet young mother; pretty but not overtly sexy, taking care of her small child and, of course, expecting another.

“Let’s just say it’s She-Devil’s intuition,” Carmen replied in a low, wicked voice. “That’s what you call me, isn’t it?” I leaned further back, amazed as she continued. “She was a virgin when they married and hasn’t ever had sex with anyone but her husband. He’s a nice guy but from what little she’s said when she’s been a bit drunk, I reckon he’s got a very small cock and she has never had an orgasm. When she finally feels Steve’s monster inside her...” she left the words hanging in the air.

“But what about her husband?” I asked, “Gary, how do you know he’ll be happy too? How do you know he’ll go along with it?”

Carmen laughed aloud. “Let’s just say he reminds me a lot of you, Mister Cuckold,” she tapped me on the hand, “in the nicest possible way, of course.”

I had no idea what she meant by that but I knew better than to ask at that moment because a couple more young Mums complete with buggies arrived and sat at the table right next to ours. Further intimate conversation would now be impossible. Carmen frowned at them then giggled at my obvious unease while rummaging in her handbag.

“Here,” she slid a small piece of old envelope across the table towards me. I looked puzzled. “It’s that number you wanted. I suspect you might need it soon.”

I picked up the paper and saw the single word ‘Mitch’ followed by a mobile phone number. I could feel myself blushing as I thanked her and offered to buy us both another round of coffee.

***

It was Friday evening and ‘Movie Night’ in our household. Once a month Alice and I would take the kids to whatever movie they wanted, if and only if they could decide what it should be without fighting.

The week had passed quite quickly thanks to a very busy time at work. Unfortunately our sex life had reduced still further, but at least it gave me time in bed at night to think about what to do about Alice and her potential lovers. Predictably, I hadn’t come to anything like a conclusion other than realising that her need was growing by the day and I was unlikely to satisfy it as we hadn’t had sex since the Sunday morning, a full five days ago.

Apart from this, our relationship was as sound as ever and the atmosphere in the family was warm and close as we discussed the evening’s activities. For a rare treat for the kids, we had taken then for pizza in a chain restaurant nearby before going to the multi-screen complex for our movie.

This time there had been no argument from anyone about our choice. A new Pixar animated comedy had just been released which even Alice and I wanted to see so we had booked tickets days in advance to be sure of getting seats. To make doubly sure, we had eaten dinner early and arrived forty minutes before the start to get to the front of the queue and secure a good position in the auditorium.

The downside of this was that we had a long wait in line which the kids were finding difficult and were helping the time pass by arguing about absolutely everything. All the screens in the theatre were busy, it seemed, and for a while, Alice and I watched the families and couples as they wandered in, making comments under our breath about the inadvisability of some people’s choice of attire. It was childish and catty but we were bored and at least it gave us a break from the kids’ squabbling.

Eventually our queue began to move and I turned to herd the kids forward when Alice put her hand on my arm and pulled me round.

“Hey,” she suddenly whispered hoarsely, “isn’t that Carmen and Steve?”

“Where?”

“Over there with that pregnant couple.” She indicated subtly with her hand.

I looked across the concourse and sure enough, there were our friends about to enter the cinema complex. Steve looked his usual gorgeous self in tight black trousers and a close fitting white shirt. If anything he must have spent yet more time in the gym. He was chatting animatedly to Julie, the pregnant girl I had met in the cafe earlier in the week.

“That’s Julie and that must be her husband Gary,” I said as the four of us filed slowly in our queue towards the entrance door, “you remember I met her in the cafe earlier in the week, with Carmen?”

“Oh yes,” Alice replied blandly, but I could see her watching the group carefully, “she’s pretty, isn’t she?”

It wasn’t a real question so I didn’t make the mistake of answering it. Instead I watched the happy foursome as they made their way through the foyer. Julie did indeed look very pretty and as innocent as she had looked when I had first met her. From a distance I could tell she still wore only a minimum of make-up although her short hair had tonight been carefully styled. She still wore leggings but now had on a long dark T-shirt which gave the impression that she was perhaps a little ashamed of the small, firm baby bump half hidden by the light summer jacket under her arm.

She was clearly flattered by Steve’s attention and occasionally touched him excitedly on the arm as they talked. Steve’s hand in return flittered over her lower back. They were evidently getting on well.

In front of them, Carmen and Julie’s husband were equally animated. Carmen herself had chosen the close fitting white dress she wore rarely but which to my mind highlighted her full, womanly figure to my mind even better than the black she habitually wore. Its clean innocence contrasted sharply with her dark hair and the mischievous sparkle in her eye. In my imagination, it made her look like even more like a She-Devil than usual – a dangerous trap for those who didn’t know her as I did.

I suspected Julie and her husband fell into that vulnerable category and at that moment, Gary was definitely under the She-Devil’s spell, hanging on her every word; his hand on her arm a little more than mere politeness and acquaintance would expect, his face beaming with interest.

It suddenly struck me that he looked to all intents like a reverse copy of Steve.

sharon05
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sharon05

He was clearly fit and healthy himself and dressed in pale jeans and a black shirt looked strong and handsome. Carmen obviously found him attractive and was flirting with him as the four of them entered the auditorium.

I wondered what the atmosphere would be like when they left in a couple of hours’ time; and whether Carmen’s prediction about the likely state of Julie’s vagina by midnight would come true. Something perverse within me hoped it would and I studied her as carefully as I could without making it obvious to Alice and the kids.

“Come on, Mummy!” The voice of our son, slightly annoyed, broke through my reverie as a hand pulled me forward. A large gap had opened in front of us in the queue which we had not noticed.

“Sorry, Darling,” Alice said softly then looked across at me as if expecting me to remonstrate with her. I smiled and said nothing.

“What were you both staring at?” my daughter eventually asked as we moved forward and handed over our tickets.

Alice and I both jumped guiltily and I realised she had been just as fixated on the foursome as I had been.

“Um... I was wondering if we needed popcorn,” she quickly replied. I smiled at her conspiratorially but her expression was still one of guilt, “I’ll just go and get some.”

Alice hated popcorn so it was an unconvincing excuse but all the same, moments later she returned with a large bucket and we made our way into the theatre.

In the darkness, I fondled her bare leg underneath the jacket on her lap, my hand occasionally brushing up against her panties. She didn’t push me away, and as I gently caressed her loveliness, my mind was filled with images of what might be happening in the theatre above us, what might happen later; and whether Carmen and Steve would conquer Julie and her husband as totally as they had conquered Alice and me.

***

“Did it upset you, seeing Steve with Julie?” I asked Alice later that evening as she came into the bedroom from the shower, her slender body wrapped in a large white towel.

The movie had been great and we had all laughed heartily but there was no denying the change in atmosphere that seeing Carmen and Steve with another couple had cast over our enjoyment. Both Alice and I had been slightly distracted all evening. Fortunately neither of the kids had noticed.

She seemed to think a long time before replying.

“Not upset really, more unsettled,” she eventually said. I raised my eyebrows in silent question. “I thought I would feel jealous but I’m not,” she explained, “I always knew Steve would have other girlfriends.”

I waited while she assembled her thoughts before continuing, “It’s more, well, envy I suppose.”

“Envy?” I asked. She gave an embarrassed laugh as she crossed to the full length mirror and unconsciously examined her reflection, frowning. I thought she looked simply incredible but doubted she would see herself that way. My lovely wife was not a vain person.

“I’m envious of Julie, I guess,” she explained with a sigh, “she’s about to discover for the first time what you and I discovered last year and, well, I suppose I envy her that incredible discovery.”

Alice was looking wistfully into the middle distance; clearly the memories of her first seduction at Steve’s hands and the spectacular orgasms she had enjoyed since, first with him and then with Mitch were still vivid. They were certainly vivid in my mind and I had only been an onlooker.

“It was sort of like losing my virginity all over again,” she continued dreamily, “to feel that attractive and that sexual... and after Mitch too…” her voice faded.

“And you’re thinking that Julie might be feeling that way right now?” I asked. She nodded sheepishly. “And you’d like to feel that way again soon?” There was another nod.

“It makes me worry when I realise how dependent on sex I’ve become,” she said anxiously. It was by no means the first time she had expressed this concern. “I can’t imagine how it must make you feel, having a Slut for a wife. I love you so much but I just can’t help it.”

I crossed to her and took her in my arms, kissing the top of her sweet blonde head as I hugged her.

“You know how much I love you too. I’d do anything to make you happy and so far your little... addiction... has been good for both of us, hasn’t it?” She smiled up at me, her face, devoid of make-up making her seem ten years younger.

“I think it’s time you had another date, don’t you?” I stated, my chest tight with excitement at the thought, “and as soon as we can arrange it.” I squeezed her again.

“It would be... nice,” she said softly, squeezing me back, “as long as you’re still ok about it.”

“Do you know who you’d like to... fuck you?” I asked, revelling in the deliberate coarseness of the last two words. I felt her tense in my arms as she heard them.

“Who would you like to see... fucking me, Cucky-Boy?” she replied, clearly beginning to play the game. I felt her body pressing against mine.

“Which of them has the biggest cock, my little Slutwife?” I continued, escalating the fantasy.

“I can’t remember, perhaps I’d better try them both again and find out!” her eyes were gleaming now, “Or maybe I need someone new...someone even bigger...”

The cheeky, lascivious look on my wife’s face told me clearly she was enjoying this little interchange.

“It’s certainly not you, Cucky-Boy!” she added. “I need a real man’s cock in... my... cunt!”

There! The ‘c’ word told me she was getting seriously aroused.

“In your what?” I demanded.

“In... my... cunt... making... me... cum...” she replied and I felt her rubbing herself on my thigh. I pressed it forwards to make it easier for her.

“Big?”

“Fucking… huge...” her rubbing was growing faster and harder now.

“Deep inside you?” I asked, “Making you cum? Filling you with his seed?”

“Oh yes!” she croaked, “hot, wet and sticky, ready for you to...”

And then to my delight, her lips were hard on mine, kissing me with a passion I hadn’t felt in a long while. Her tongue practically forced my lips apart then dived into my mouth as her arms rose around my neck. It took a second or two to realise what was happening before I responded eagerly, returning the passion of her kiss with my own equally strong embrace. The towel fell to the floor as her body rocked against mine, pulling me firmly into a full-on embrace, our mouths pressed so firmly together that our teeth collided clumsily.

My hands flew to her lower back, pressing her naked body against mine as her hands pulled my lips even harder against hers. Our mouths opened impossibly wide, teeth clashing, tongues writing over and around each other as she hung from me. My hands slipped downwards to her small, tight, firm buttocks and gripped them firmly, my middle finger sliding with difficulty into her cleft, over her tight, puckered anus and down towards her hot, moistening slit.

“Mmmmm!” she moaned into my mouth, her chest heaving against mine, crushing her tiny breasts, their nipples rubbing against the sparse hair on my chest.

“Ohhhh Alice,” I hissed into her ear as we came up for breath, “my little slut of a wife, you are amazing...”

She smiled broadly, her long damp hair falling in a curtain over her sweet face, then released my neck and, taking my hands from her bottom, led me to the bed.

“Lie down, Cucky-Boy,” she whispered, pushing me backwards until my calves pressed against the side of the mattress, “it’s time you had a little attention for a change.”

Intrigued and excited, I lowered myself to the bed and lay back, my eyes fixed on my lovely, sexy wife. Without breaking eye contact, she knelt alongside me then sat back on her heels.

“How’s my little friend doing?” she asked, taking my already hard cock in her right hand, “is he feeling strong today?”

“Mmmm!”

This time it was my turn to moan as she began to stroke my erection; first with her fingertips, then her fingers, then taking it into her fist and squeezing it hard. I could feel myself growing harder still in her grasp. At first her strokes were long and tantalisingly slow along my shaft, from the sensitive furrow behind my glans, down to the tightening sack at its base.

“Ohhh Alice...”

With a broad smile, she lowered her head to my waist. Her long blonde hair fell forward like a damp curtain, cool against the heat of my belly and obscuring her sweet mouth from view as it descended closer and closer to my cock. I felt the heat of her breath on its swollen head, then the lightest touch of her tongue on its tiny lips, then around its smooth dome, then along its ridge.

And then the whole head of my cock was engulfed in the warm, wet cavern of my wife’s mouth, her tongue wide, smooth and active all over me. I felt her fingers on its base and her other hand grasp my sack, squeezing it firmly as she began to raise and lower her head.

“Oh Jesus!”

My head flew back on the sheets, my legs parting involuntarily as to my amazement and still hidden by her long blonde hair, my sexy wife began to fuck me with her sweet mouth. Up and down her head rose and fell, each stroke a new sensation; her tongue on my tip, then on the side of my shaft, then her teeth drawn sharply against my lower ridge, then gently biting my painfully swollen head.

Still kneeling, her slim hips swivelled around as she worked my cock until her bottom was towards me, her hairless vulva peeking out between parted buttocks. I could see the damp darkness of her slit merely inches from my face as if taunting me. I reached out with my fingers to touch her, craning my neck in an attempt to touch her swelling lips with my tongue. She moved herself away.

“Relax, Cucky-Boy,” she croaked, her mouth releasing my erection for a moment and rising on her knees. Her hair fell away and I could see the dampness around her mouth, her lips slightly puffy from the incredible job they had just performed on my cock.

Grinning knowingly, she leaned across my chest and tugged open the top drawer of the bedside cabinet. Her breasts were merely inches from my face and I kissed her nipples, feeling the hard nibs between my lips and smoothing their dark surrounds with my tongue. She gasped and giggled then reached into the open drawer and pulled out a small, square, purple packet. I smiled as she sat back on her heels, her lovely thighs spread wide and tore it open, extracting its soft rubber contents which she placed carefully over the end of my dangerously sensitive, erect cock.

“Must put his little knobbly jacket on...” she teased as she began to roll the condom down over my shaft, “somebody’s unusually big today. I wonder what brought that on.”

The sexiness of her words and the soft, warm touch of her slender fingers on my erection as the condom slowly covered its tingling sides were almost unbearable. I watched in slow motion as the rubber sheath descended until it reached the base of my cock which she held at right angles to my body, making it look as big as it ever could.

“There we are!” she whispered, “all ready to be fucked by your slut of a wife.”

I smiled broadly at this new, lascivious side to Alice’s behaviour, something I knew only I ever got to see. Even with her lovers she was shy, reserved, almost demure right up until they brought her to orgasm. This slutty side was a performance for me and me alone and I loved it so much.

Her eyes fixed firmly on mine, she rose on her knees then lifted her left leg over my body until she straddled my waist. Her face beamed with mischief as she reached behind and took the head of my latex-covered cock in her hand before directing it towards her opening.

“Mmmm. I think you’re ready for this Cucky-Boy,” she said and slowly lowered herself onto me.

I felt the heat of her splayed lips as her vulva descended onto my erection followed by a little pain when my tip missed her opening and bent awkwardly. I grimaced; she grinned then quickly adjusted the angle of my erection until I felt her inner lips part and my sensitive head being smothered in wet warmth.

“Better?” she asked huskily. I nodded eagerly.

My shaft now correctly aligned, my lovely wife released it and brought both hands round to her front where she cupped her tiny breasts before, teasingly lowering herself tantalisingly onto my shaft. I felt the heat of her vagina slowly swallowing my erection as millimetre by millimetre, her slender, fit body was lowered onto mine. Her chest heaved as the studs and ridges dragged against her stretched entrance and along the sensitive first few inches of her passage. Her nipples grew visibly harder and strangely darker under her fingertips and I stroked the length of her athletic thighs as she slowly impaled herself on my shaft.

“Mmmm,” she breathed out heavily as my cock stretched her inner passage and the warmth of her body engulfed me, “I’ll swear you’ve grown thicker since Spain.”

I felt the heat of her thighs approaching mine as my latex covered head began to press against her cervix and the thicker base of my cock stretched her inner lips still further.

“As thick as Steve? As thick as Mitch?” I demanded, my voice as breathy as hers in arousal, the masochist within me hoping for and expecting the right answer.

In response, Alice began to raise herself on my shaft, her body lifting on her knees until just the head of my cock was within her. She looked me in the eyes, smiled then lowered herself again, breathing out heavily as the condom’s rough surface once again stimulated her hot, dampening insides.

“You really want to know, Cucky-Boy?” she asked, her eyes sparkling with mischief, “right now with your tiny cock in my cunt?”

The ‘C’ word again! I felt great, encouraged that she might be really enjoying our lovemaking this time too. I nodded my reply before playing the game further.

“Please, Alice! Tell me how it feels to have their cocks inside you.”

Again she rose high on her knees before falling back onto me. Her buttocks striking my upper thighs made a soft slapping sound and I felt myself swelling within her body. Alice must have felt it too because she gasped quietly before whispering.

“Steve is amazing! My first proper cock... stretching me sooo tightly... sooo deep inside me... makes me feel... sooo sooo good!”

A shudder passed through her body and I felt her vagina tighten briefly around my shaft then loosen again.

The bed rocked gently as she rose and fell again, this time accompanied by a soft wet smack as her rapidly-lubricating body descended more forcefully upon mine, driving me deeper into her. She gasped and I realised her words were having at least as arousing an effect on her as they were on me.

“But no-one... has ever fucked me... like Mitch fucked me,” she hissed as once again my head was rammed against her cervix and her hairless vulva ground against my pubic hair. She wriggled on the shaft buried deep within her, as if rubbing her inner lips and clitoris against its thick base.

“Christ... that boy fucked me… so hard... I thought I was.... was going to die!” she croaked, her hips gyrating, forcing her swelling clitoris against the top of my shaft and my short, wiry pubic hair.

I reached up to stroke her tummy and breasts but she grabbed my hands in hers, inter-twining our fingers, leaning forwards on my arms for support as she thrust her hips back and forth, her face reddening with arousal.

“Making love with you... is fun... and I love you,” she said, slowing her gyrations then raising her body high on her knees. I looked down and for a moment saw our two bodies united by the condom-covered shaft that spouted from my groin and disappeared into hers. Then she lowered herself slowly onto me once again, her vagina loosening with every penetration.

“But you can’t make me feel... like I need to feel,” she continued, “sometimes I need... to feel more...”

Then with a high pitched sigh she began to fuck herself hard on my erection, her hands gripping mine tightly as she rose higher and higher then fell faster and harder onto my body, the wet sounds of our mating growing louder, filling the room, making the bed beneath me bounce.

“Who are you fucking, Alice?” I asked hoarsely as her face grew pinker and her movements less controlled.

I could feel my erection swelling further and silently prayed that the latex of the condom would reduce the sensations and my arousal enough to make me last within her; long enough for her to reach orgasm again for the first time in weeks.

“Is it Steve? Is it Mitch?” I demanded, watching her face for confirmation, then added hopefully, “Is it me?“

Above me, my lovely wife’s eyes were closed as if every cell in her brain was concentrating on her vulva, trying to extract every last ounce of sensation from the union of our two bodies. I could feel her deliberately tightening her vagina on my shaft and saw her face contort as the studs and ridges bit into her aroused membranes.

“MmmmmMMM! Oh that’s good!” she gasped as the speed of her strokes increased.

Suddenly the room was full of another, earthier smell and when I stared at the place where our bodies were joined, I could see my shaft now covered in a thicker, whiter half-churned foam as my wife’s arousal rose and rose.

“Aaah! Aaah! Aaah!”

The exclamations escaped her open mouth in time with her gyrations but these seemed to be slowing despite her undoubted physical fitness. Desperate to give her the orgasm she clearly craved, I began to thrust upwards hard, clenching my buttocks, contracting my legs and abs so that my rising cock met her descending body on each stroke.

We both gasped as the head of my cock was driven violently into her cervix and my pubic hair ground hard against her stretched inner lips and clitoris. Over and over she drove herself onto my cock but as her vagina loosened she seemed to be slipping away from orgasm rather than getting closer.

Taking unaccustomed control of our lovemaking, I gripped her hands tightly and rolled her off my body and onto the bed where before she could object, I flipped her onto her back and spreading her thighs, mounted her quickly, my erect cock slipping very easily back into her well lubricated vagina.

“Oh yes...” she mouthed, apparently enjoying the loss of control, “Fuck me, Cucky-boy! Fuck me if you can!”

And then I began to fuck her for all I was worth, desperate to bring her the orgasm she craved, slamming my body into hers with as much force as I dared. The bed began to creak loudly, making us both giggle despite ourselves and I reduced the force of my thrusts in case the banging woke the kids.

“Ooops!” I whispered and felt her tighten herself around my latex-covered shaft.

Encouraged, I began to fuck her more slowly but in as long, deep thrusts as I could manage, drawing back until I almost left her body, then driving forcefully forwards until my wiry pubic hair ground against her shaven mound and my smooth head reached out for her cervix again.

She grunted in response and I continued, thrusting in and out, feeling her body all around mine, my arousal increasing with every stroke. Beneath me, Alice tiled her pelvis in an attempt to increase the sensation and stimulate her clitoris but it didn’t seem to be working.

I quickened my pace, thrusting harder and faster in desperation. The bed began to thump again but I ignored it, lifting her knees and pressing her legs to her chest as I had seen Steve do just before bringing her to a massive orgasm. But again, despite massively increasing my own arousal as well as hers, it just wouldn’t tip her over the brink and into orgasm.

In a final effort, I pressed her knees firmly together, tightening her vagina even more around my shaft before forcing her knees hard against her breasts, crushing them cruelly.

The effect was instant but not what I had intended; the new and powerful sensations around my shaft were overwhelming; my own climax began in a vengeance and I began to ejaculate immediately, filling the loose condom with spermless semen as my cock throbbed and pulsated in her hot, firm, beautiful body.

The intense pleasure of a wild and wonderful orgasm gripped my chest tightly, threw my spine into spasm and made my toes curl as a massive wave of uncontrolled heat washed over me. Over and over again I felt the spasms hit me as if desperate to rid my body of the ocean of semen that my sexless week had allowed to build, sending it cascading into the condom buried in my lovely wife’s vagina.

But the look of almost desperate disappointment on the lovely face beneath mine robbed me of true pleasure and I knew I couldn’t leave her so unsatisfied. Pulling my rapidly softening erection from her wonderful body, I slipped backwards on the bed between her obscenely spread thighs. My cock drooped, weighed down by the balloon of semen that hung from its flaccid end. Ignoring this, I slipped my hands under her knees then quickly lifted her legs and spread them wide with a forcefulness that surprised me.

Her slit, now grotesquely exposed, was puffy, red and gaping with a rim of churned white foam around her inner lips. In a moment I had lowered my mouth to her slit, feeling her legs close around my head and her heels against my bare back. The heat from the aroused vulva next to my face was extraordinary but I had no time to enjoy it if I was so bring my lovely, sexy wife to the climax she needed so badly.

Sliding my hands, palms up under her buttocks, I drew the flat of my tongue in a single long stroke from the base of her slit, across her hot, wet inner lips towards the hard, engorged nub of her clitoris where I lapped firmly against its tender underside – made even more tender by being rubbed so hard against my shaft. The taste of her encrusted vulva was overpowering, strong and sharp, filling my head with its arousing aroma.

She gasped. I drew my tongue across her slit again, this time dipping briefly into her gaping vagina before slowly rasping across her swollen clitoris once again.

“OhmyGodOhmyGod!”

Giving her no time to recover or relax, I began to tongue her vagina eagerly and messily. One moment my nose was pressed against her slit, the next my tongue was deep inside her hot passage. I lifted her hood firmly, exposing the full length of her clitoris before sucking it between my teeth and nibbling it gently.

I felt her body shake, her legs tighten around my head and a powerful, earthy aroma and flavour join the sweetness of her secretions as my lovely slut of a wife finally began to cum.

“Nnnnnnnggghhh”

Despite the spasms that wracked her body, instinct drove me onwards and I tongued her relentlessly through her orgasm, forcing her writhing buttocks against my mouth, my middle finger, slimy with her juices, slipping along her cleft until it found her puckered anus.

What possessed me then I can’t explain even to this day but without a thought, I worked my fingertip into the tight little sphincter and pressed myself up to the second knuckle into her rectum.

“What the... Ohhhhhhhhhhh ”

The effect was incredible. A new and massive wave of climax struck her slender body, robbing her of all remaining control. Her back and legs went into spasm, her thighs clamped down hard on the sides of my head and my mouth filled with a new cascade of her free-flowing juices. Twisting my finger in her lovely ass from left to right then bending it upwards towards my mouth, I tongued her wildly as she continued to cum. Her fingers grabbed my hair, pulling it painfully, at first pushing my head away from her vulva, then pulling it back against her hard before finally pushing me away.

“Please... please... enough...” she eventually gasped, her body beginning to flag; exhausted from the immense orgasm that I, her husband had given her, not her one of her well-endowed lovers .

Sensing her exhaustion, I slowed my tonguing then gradually brought it to an end. I rested my messy face against her hot, sticky vulva as her trembling began to subside, feeling her pulsating hips against my mouth as her orgasm died away. Realising that my middle finger was still deep in her rectum, I slowly withdrew it, feeling her sphincter closing less tightly as it left her body. Above me, she began to relax.

I kissed her lovingly on her sticky mound then slid up the bed to lie alongside her, the semen-filled condom slipping noiselessly from my flaccid cock. My exhausted, spent wife was breathing heavily, her eyes dreamy and half closed as I took her in my arms and hugged her.

“Are you ok?” I asked in a whisper. I kissed her gently on the forehead, “Was it alright for you?”

She snuggled against me, tiny spasms still making her tremble.

“That was... oh my God.... amazing... Cucky-Boy... where did you... learn to do that...?”

Her voice sounded drunk and her eyes were closing so I just held her to me as she drifted off to sleep. Deep inside I glowed with pride; despite her lovers and infidelities, when it mattered, she could still be mine.

***

The bedroom clock glowed in the darkness of the room as I watched the flickering numbers counting up to midnight. Lying in the darkness next to my lovely wife, sleep was impossible as my head filled with thoughts and images. Our earlier lovemaking had been some of the most passionate and exciting I could remember; the soreness of my body and face were clear physical proof, if any were needed.

Against all probabilities, Alice’s infidelities had actually brought us closer together both emotionally and physically. Whether I was making passionate love to her myself or watching another man fuck her almost into unconsciousness, this new sexual dimension to our lives was indeed bringing incredible satisfaction to us both.

It seemed strangely appropriate that Alice should be unsettled by Steve’s planned seduction of Julie. She must have guessed Carmen’s devilish scheme without my telling her but I had expected my wife to feel almost betrayed by her lover Steve, rather than envious of Julie, his intended conquest.

And what about Steve? Had he successfully made Julie his latest conquest by now? Had Carmen’s prediction been correct; that at this very moment across town, Julie’s vagina would be full of Steve’s semen, the only semen other than her husband’s ever to enter her soft, innocent body? Had Julie been brought to new heights of arousal and orgasm in the way my own sweet wife had? Had that sweet, pretty, pregnant mother already embarked on the journey into cuckoldry that Alice and I had followed so smoothly and so rewardingly?

And of course, had her husband Gary sat back, frozen as I had been; unable to intervene, capable only of watching as his lovely pregnant wife was seduced, bedded and inseminated by another man? And if so, did I envy him this discovery of his true nature as Alice envied Julie? There were no answers to be found in the darkness.

But above all there was the question of Alice herself. Despite our wonderful lovemaking that evening, it was clear she still needed another lover. How best could I bring her the excitement in bed that she so clearly needed and craved? Would Steve be enough for her now? Would Mitch? Or must I find a new lover, a man with new ideas to bring her new sensations and new delights?

One thing I knew; I would do anything for the beautiful, sexy woman beside me that I so loved and totally adored.

Published 
Written by JennyGently
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments