Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kindling A Cuckold - Part VII

"Sara finally gets the message that Brian wants her to cuckold him"

59
50 Comments 50
22.4k Views 22.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Recommended Read
Sara stared down at her coffee cup as she slowly stirred. She was deep in thought and pensive. “Is everything okay?” Brian asked her as he sat down at the kitchen table alongside her.

”Everything is fine,” she responded without looking up.

The silence between them remained for a few moments until Sara broke it. “Do you want me to cuckold you, Brian?”

His head jolted back. “No of course not,” he responded adamantly. “Why?”

This time she looked up at him. “The stories,” she started to say, “it seems that they are all meant for me to read. It’s almost as if you are trying to tell me something.”

Brian was already shaking his head and his cheeks were flushed.

“It’s okay, it doesn’t bother me. I... I just want to make sure that I’m not getting mixed messages here.”

His head shook again. “No... no, I’m not into that. I... I just find it interesting, that’s all. “He shrugged.

“Me too.”

Sara eyed him cautiously as she finished the remains of her coffee. She still wasn’t sure about him but it was time for work now and that would have to wait. Whatever the truth was she knew that she was sexually excited and it would keep away the drudgery of some of the work routines.

It was almost lunchtime that day when she looked up from her desk and saw Joe, the car mechanic, talking to the branch manager. Mr Sorrel, she knew, was leaving early for a managers meeting and so it was a pleasant surprise to see the two of them heading towards her work area and desk.

“Sara, this gentleman is looking for a business loan. Can I leave you to go through the application forms with him? I have a meeting.”

She felt a little embarrassed and even managed a smile as he sat down. She would hardly describe him as a gentleman but there again who was she to make moral judgements. It had only been a few days ago when he had been the subject of her fantasy. He wasn’t his usual cocky self as he explained about his boss intending to retire and him wanting to buy him out. “I know the business inside out,” he told her. “I just need some funding.”

Sara smiled and then opened out the application form. Lenders always make it sound that loan applications are simple affairs but there is a lot of paperwork involved. By the time they had finished it felt as though she knew him quite well now. She did know lots of personal information about him but she also knew that outside that cocky exterior lay someone who was unsure and insecure.

How... how long will take to get a decision?” he asked as he signed.

“We should have a decision, in principal, within forty-eight hours.”

He smiled nervously at her. “Look,” he said quietly, “I’m sorry for being so suggestive last time we spoke. You know the car servicing and all that.”

She laughed. “I’m used to innuendos and all that. Don’t worry about it.”

Sara watched him walk away and wondered which Joe she preferred, the cocky, brash one full of sexual innuendo or the shy quiet one. She felt the dampness of her panties and quickly decided that she preferred the former. She was already married to someone like the latter in character; if she wanted a lover then she would prefer the loud, confident type in bed with her.

She never had chance to look at Brian’s Kindle until next morning. Picking it up just after he left for work she sat down at the kitchen table with a freshly made coffee and opened it up.

“What!” she cried out. “Where have they gone?”

Brian’s bookmark folder was almost empty. There was just one bookmarked file left. From the dozens that had been there a couple of days ago there was just one left now. Sara switched the Kindle off and on again just in case there was a glitch but no, they had definitely gone. Sara opened up the remaining bookmark and sat back.

‘Her perfume caught his attention before her appearance did. Jack looked up as she came into the room. Sal was dressed ready to go out.

“Going out?”

She looked a little guilty, nervous, in fact. “I’m going out with a friend from work.”

“A friend?”

“Well, more of a work colleague, actually. His name is Jim.”

“Jim?”

Sal nodded.

“He’s a man.”

“I know.”

Jack rose to his feet. “You’re going out with another man?”

Sal moved closer to him and threw her arms around his neck before kissing him. Her perfume filled his nostrils as he rested his hands on her waist.

“You’re going out with another man,” he repeated.

She kissed him again as she pressed her body against him.

“You’re... you’re going... “

She nodded. “I’m going to cuckold you.”

Jack was stunned. “Cuckold me?”

“It’s what you want, isn’t it? “

“B... but... “

“Jack, darling, it’s time to stop beating about the bush. We both want it. It’s time to do it.”

Jack opened his mouth to speak but the words failed to come. Sal though could feel his bulge pressing into her. She reached down and folded her hand around it.

“We keep talking about doing it, don’t we?”

Jack said nothing.

“He’s a nice guy, you’ll like him.”

“He... he knows?”

Sal nodded. “I’ve been open and honest with him. He knows that I am not looking for romance; this is just a sexual thing.”

“He knows that... I... “

“He knows that you want me to cuckold you.” She cut in.

“W... what did he say to that?”

She smiled. “He’s a guy,” she chuckled, “he jumped at the chance of fucking another man’s wife.”

“Is he married?”

“Divorced. His wife found out about an affair he was having.”

“So... so how did get to know one another?”

“He asked me out,” she disclosed. “He’s asked me out a few times and when our conversations became serious about cuckolding I thought why not. We had lunch together a few days ago and I told him about us and... well... he said that he would love to have the chance to oblige you.”

“Oblige me?”

Sal kissed him again and gave his bulge another squeeze.

ScarletBarnes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletBarnes

“Yes, oblige you, by fucking me and making you a cuckold.”

Jack felt the jealousy hit him like a sledgehammer on the back of the head but he also felt a surge of sexual excitement that was almost heart stopping.

“Your... you’re bringing him back here?”

She shook her head. “I want to take that part slowly. I don’t think he’s ready for that yet. I’m not sure that I am either. Let us get to know each other first. Let him get used to the idea of taking me out and bringing me back home afterwards and then... then he can start to stay over.”

“Have you... have you done anything yet?”

“We’ve kissed and... “

“And what?”

She smiled. “Well... let’s just say he’s had his hand inside my knickers and I’ve had mine in his boxers.”

Jack sighed.

“So what’s the agenda tonight?”

“I take a taxi into town; unless you want to give me a lift, of course. We have a drink and then pick up a Chinese takeaway and back to his place.”

“And then?”

“We will eat of course.”

Jack managed a smile. “You know what I mean?”

Sal gave a mock shrug. “I’ve no idea what he will do to me.”

Jack smiled again. “You know full well what he’s going to do to you.”

Sal kissed him. “Tell me,” she whispered in his ear.

“Fuck you.”

“You mean he will start kissing me on his settee and then start touching me?”

Jack sighed. Her hand was inside his boxers now.

“You mean he will put his hand up my dress and feel the stockings I am wearing for him?”

Jack groaned and responded by putting his hand under her dress to feel the stockings for himself.

“And then feel the thong I am wearing too?”

Jack’s fingers came into contact with the lace edging. “Fuck... “he sighed.

“What do you think he might do then?”

He moaned loudly. “You know what he’ll fucking do.”

“What?”

Jack’s fingers slipped under the laced edging and touched her. “Fuck,” he cried out finding that her pubic hair had gone “You’ve shaved.”

She nodded. “I thought I would do something special for him. Last time he touched me there I had hair, now... “

Jack said nothing.

“You think he will like it?”

“Of course he will.”

“I suppose he will be eager to take a look at me, hey?”

Jack sank to his knees; he wanted to take a look for himself. He pushed up the hem of her dress and Sal reached down and took hold for him. She pulled it up over her waist. Jack just stared for a few moments at the black thong that had a small red bow at the centre. He started to imagine just what it would be like to see all this for the first time as the pangs of jealousy began to penetrate deeply.

“I don’t suppose there is any way that you will stop him, is there?”

Sal looked down at him as he began to pull down her thong. “Would you want me too?”

Jack just made a soft moan as the fullness of her sex came into view.

“Would you want me to treat a guy in this way?” she asked, looking him in the eye. “Put yourself in his place; how would you feel getting this far and then being turned down.”

Jack nodded in acknowledgement.

“No, I am going to give him a fuck to remember.”

He gasped loudly as Sal pulled away and pulled up her thong. Jack stood up and she reached for his bulge again as she kissed him.

“I’m going to give him a blow job first,” she whispered. “A long slow blow job, take all his cum in my mouth. I know he won’t be a selfish lover so I can expect a good tonguing from him and then... then we’ll fuck. I’ll tell him how good he feels inside me; how big he is. I’ll be very vocal with him when I cum. He will enjoy his first fuck with me; I’ll make sure of it.”

Sara was shaking; not just from the intensity of the story but also from the substance of bookmark. She knew for sure now; she knew for certain now that Brian wanted her to cuckold him. It was obvious that he couldn’t come right out and say it. Maybe he was afraid of her reaction; maybe he just couldn’t bring himself to take that first step but she could. And she would.

She put the Kindle down and headed upstairs. Sara had plenty of time before going to work today; she slipped off her dressing gown and stripped off her pyjamas. Moments later she was naked under the covers and thinking about Joe. Joe would be her first lover; she had seen his gentle side but she knew that there was a rough side as well and it was that side that she wanted to see beside her in bed.

Her work schedule would be ideal for their sexual encounters. She could just imagine him driving up to their house in the morning just after Brian had left. Sara would be ready for him. No pyjamas for him under her dressing gown; he would be treated to a negligee or baby doll nightie. She would be ready for him. No panties or clothing for him to battle with; just near naked flesh for him to handle.

Would they make it to her bedroom before their first fuck? She doubted it. She would find it difficult to hold back from falling to her knees before him and taking his cock in her mouth. She wouldn’t take him all the way; she would do just do enough to get his juices flowing. He would take charge of things from thereon.

Would she make it out of the kitchen? That was doubtful. She liked to think she could make it to the comfort of her double bed but Joe seemed the eager kind. He would want to get his hardness inside her. He would want to feel her hot, tight pussy clinging to his manhood as she milked him of his cum. Maybe they might get as far as the lounge for a fuck on the settee of even an armchair; maybe Brian’s chair. Maybe she might get to spread her legs over its arms and get fucked that way.

But perhaps they will make it to the bedroom. Perhaps he might not be in such a hurry; maybe she would be able to take him by the hand and lead him upstairs to their bedroom. Maybe he would allow her to take control of proceedings; slowly strip him and have him lie in the centre of the bed that she shared with Brian. Maybe he would lie back and let her arouse him slowly with her mouth and tongue before welcoming her straddling of him.

Maybe... maybe. It was all maybe’s at that moment as she brought herself to orgasm with her fingers. But there was one thing for sure; there was no maybe about cuckolding Brian. He was going to get cuckolded and cuckolded very soon.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments