Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kindling A Cuckold

"When Sara opens up her husband's Kindle it opens up a whole new world for her"

76
49 Comments 49
35.8k Views 35.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
Sara sighed as she stared at the bookcase in the study. Dust was beginning to gather on the shelves and she stood at the ready with duster in hand. They were both avid readers and had quite a collection with topics ranging from Biography’s to DIY. There were also lots of thrillers and murder mystery books. She quite liked Ruth Rendell and Brian liked Jeffrey Archer. They also had a few erotica books but they were kept elsewhere. Her dad was also an avid reader and they sometimes borrowed books off one other. Sara once had ‘The Story of O’ on the shelf and he had spotted it. Brian had told him that he had bought a box of second hand books from a church jumble sale and that book had been amongst them.

It was a part truth. He had actually bought a box of books but that one hadn’t been amongst them. She wasn’t sure whether or not he had believed him but sometimes she smiled to herself about it. The thought of ‘daddy’s princess’ married to a man who read BDSM books and one as hardcore as that, tickled her; especially as it had been she that had purchased it. She smiled to herself thinking about it again.

As she began to wipe the shelves she remembered something that she had heard on a chat show a few days ago. Someone had said that you can always judge the literacy of a household by comparing the size of the television screen to that of the family library. Many homes these days had huge TV screens and no book shelves. She wasn’t sure if the interviewee was being a tad snobbish or not. They had a widescreen TV and books; besides, with the advent of the Kindle and other devices today it kind of put that theory to bed.

They both had Kindles. Brian’s sat on the bookshelf and Sara picked it up. He had been using it a lot lately. Sara stepped back and opening it up. It sprang to life. Like herself, Brian liked to bookmark pages and she opened it up. A page lit up on the screen.



‘Enid turned at the sound of a tap on the kitchen window. It was Billy, a neighbour from a few doors down. He had a smile on his face and a familiar twinkle in his eye. She beckoned him in and he came through the door just as Pete entered the kitchen. Billy stopped smiling and became hesitant.

“Good morning Billy,” Enid said, “What can we do for you?”

Pete sat down next to her at the kitchen table. Billy remained silent.

“It’s okay; you can speak in front of Pete.”

He opened his mouth to speak but words would not come. Enid reached out with her hand and clasped his groin. “Want this sorting again do you?”

Billy looked at Pete but he remained passive.

“It’s okay Billy,” she told him. “Pete doesn’t mind, do you?” she asked as she turned to him and grasped his bulge as well.

Both men’s groins began to swell.

“So is it a fuck that you have come round for?”

Billy looked warily at Pete and nodded.

“Say it Billy.”

Billy looked at her. “Y... yes, I would like to fuck you.”

“Well you know where the bedroom is,” she told him. “See you up there in a few minutes.”

Billy walked away with his erection like a tent pole in his pants.

Enid turned to Pete and gave him a quick kiss as she squeezed his bulge again. “You don’t mind, do you?”

Pete opened his mouth to speak and hesitated for a few moments. “That’s the third time he’s been round here this week.”

Enid nodded and stroked his erection. “He’s a widower and very horny. He misses sex.”

Pete said nothing as he enjoyed the feel of her hand on his manhood.

“That’s what fuck buddies are for,” she told him. “Help each other out in times of need.”

Pete remained silent.

“You must have known that he would be turning up pretty regularly when you gave him permission to be my fuck buddy,” she told him. “Billy and Jen had quite an active sex life.”

Pete sighed under the excitement of her hand clasping him.

“Besides, it’s been four times this week so far, if you count yesterday afternoon.”

“Yesterday afternoon?”

She smiled and squeezed him even harder. “Yes. I went to his place after I got back from work.”

“His house?”

She stroked him. “I was horny and I fancied a quickie,” she explained. “I had put clean sheets on the bed in the morning and I didn’t want to get them messed up. You know that Billy cums quite a lot and likes to have another fuck before he goes back home.”

Pete moaned softly. She was exciting him to the point of cumming, Enid though pulled away.

“Please…" 

She touched him again. “Afterwards,” she told him as she kissed him. “You can clean up all Billy’s tasty cum first and then I will tell you what we did while I give you a nice slow hand job.”

Pete groaned loudly.

Enid got up and took down a piece of paper from the kitchen notice board. “Why don’t you pop out and get these for me,” she told him as she touched him again.

“I... I wish I could watch.”

She kissed him. “You know that we would both be put off by your presence. That’s why we always fuck when you are not around.”

Pete groaned and kissed her once again as he slipped his hand under the hem of her skirt. Enid was naked underneath. “You... you were expecting him weren’t you?”

She smiled. “I always like to be prepared.”

His fingers slid in her wetness before she gently pushed his hand away. “Give us a couple of hours,” she told him as she pulled away.

Pete went into the hallway and picked up his jacket and car keys before turning and glancing at Enid as she climbed the stairs. He so wanted to follow her and sit in the corner of the bedroom and quietly watch them fuck. At the top of the stairs Enid turned and looked at him. It was time for him to leave.’



Sara could feel her heart racing as she reached the end of the bookmarked page.

KylieKennt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieKennt

She could also feel the wetness between her own thighs.

‘So this is the sort of thing that you have been reading lately,’ she said to herself as she sat down on the seat at the desk.

The duster was now lying on the desk as she scrolled forward to another bookmark.

‘He heard a car door close and then heard her sound of her heels on the pathway to their front door. Sam glanced at his watch; it was nearly two o’clock in the morning. His cock hardened in anticipation of what was to come. He heard the front door close; heard her keys rattle in the dish by the coat stand and then he heard her climbing the stairs. These would not be the first stairs that she had climbed tonight.

Cathy smiled as she came through the bedroom door and saw him sitting up in bed. She moved to the side of the bed and smiled again as she leaned over and kissed him. “I missed you,” she told him as she turned and reached behind her back for zipper of her black dress.

“Allow me,” Sam called out as he leapt to his feet.

Cathy pulled her hands away to allow his to replace them. She preferred it when the man unzipped her. Sam’s fingers were firm and unhurried. Those earlier had been nervous fingers from shaky hands. Men were often like that the first time.

“Did you have a nice time?” Sam asked her as he tugged her zipper down to her waist.

“Yes, thank you.”

“Go anywhere nice?”

“We... we went to that new Italian place.”

Sam felt his cock twitch. Cathy had said ‘we’. She had been with another man.

“Nice food?”

“Delicious,” she replied as she stepped out of her dress.

Sam looked her up and down. She wore a black lacy bra with matching panties along with black suspenders and black stockings. He had watched her dress earlier. Sam had sat on the edge of the bed watching; watching her dry herself after her shower, watching her fastening her suspender belt around her waist before putting on her stockings. She had rested her foot on the bed in the process; thighs parted allowing him to see her shaven sex. She had glanced up at him from time to time and smiled. She was teasing him; taunting him. Showing him what another man would be seeing shortly.

Sam had watched her dress and now he was undressing her. He knew, as he unfastened her bra that it had already been off her that evening. Another man’s hands had taken it from her; just as another man’s hands had pushed down her panties. Cathy turned to face him as he pushed down her panties. “I think I had better take a shower,” she told him as the crotch of her panties came into view.

Sam’s cock hardened even more. There was no point in asking; it was as plain as day. Cathy had been fucked. He had fucked her last two nights ago; this was recent, very recent. He looked up at her. Her face was expressionless. He looked down and continued to push her panties down to her ankles. Cathy lifted each foot in turn and Sam removed them.

He gripped her hips and leaned forward and kissed her mound. He could smell sex. He could smell her musky aroma as well as the man’s that she had been with. His cock was beginning to get wet from pre-cum. As he reached out with his tongue Cathy moaned softly. He knew that his had not been the first tongue to taste her that night but he knew that his would be the best. Cathy loved to receive oral after having sex with another man.

Sam probed and teased her pussy lips with his tongue. Inside and outside, he licked and cleaned as she gripped the back of head and softly moaned. She spoke softly from time to time, telling him that it was so good. “Your tongue is beautiful, my darling.” Sam groaned. He loved to be appreciated.

It didn’t take long to clean her. He had a healthy appetite and liked nothing more that the taste of semen mixed with her juices. As he stood up she kissed him and ran her tongue over his lips and cheeks. She loved to taste herself on him afterwards.

“Come on, my darling,” she told him as she guided him back to the bed.

This was the part that Sam enjoyed the most; this is what made all the pain worthwhile. This is what made it all bearable; all that jealous turmoil in the waiting, waiting for her to return while his imagination tore him apart in the process. It was painful knowing that she was with somebody else. It hurt him knowing that another man was fucking her and yet it was all so sexually exciting.

Cathy slipped into bed beside him under the duvet and kissed him. “I love you,” she told him as she ran her hand down his chest and to his groin.

He was already hard in anticipation as she took hold of him. “I expect you want to know what happened?”

Sam groaned.

“Want to know how he fucked me and what it was like for me?”

He groaned again as her grip tightened and her hand movements increased.

“He was big,” she whispered, “very big.”

He cried out.

“Probably the biggest yet.”

He cried out again as he tried to focus and concentrate on holding back.

“He made me cum so many times. It was soooo good.”

“Oh god,” he cried out.

“He made me scream. I’ve never screamed so much during sex.”

“Arrrrrgh.”

Cathy stopped and kissed him

“Oh god. I’m sorry,” he told her.

She kissed him again. “It’s okay, darling.”

“I so... wanted to last.”

Cathy brought her cum covered fingers up to his mouth and brushed them against his lips. “It’s okay,” she whispered. “We can go over it again in the morning.”

He kissed her. “I love you, Cathy.”

She smiled. “I know. And I love you too, my darling cuckold.”’



Sara closed up the front cover as she reached the end of the bookmarked piece and took a deep breath. She glanced at her watch. There was plenty of time. She walked slowly out of the study and headed upstairs clutching Brian’s Kindle; there was only one thing for it as she closed the bedroom door behind her.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments