Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lithuanian Wife and Cock Slut in London

"My husband's Indian boss fucks me at a party and I become a cock and cum slut for him and others."

37
12 Comments 12
35.8k Views 35.8k
7.9k words 7.9k words
Famous Story

The blended cultures and people where I live, about eight miles southeast of London, are very different than those of the small city outside of Vilnius, Lithuania where I was born and raised. Most people in Lithuania are the progeny of ancient Caucasian tribes, while the London metropolitan area has a mix of people and cultures from all over the world.

My name is Isabel, and I moved to London when I was twenty years old. That’s where I met my Portuguese husband, Pedro, and we have a wonderful life here with our two children. This story primarily describes the events since I moved to London. Though, I will first share the experiences from my life in Lithuania that helped to shape my hunger for sex and desire to be treated like a cheap whore.

I was raised in a happy, working-class family where my mother and father both worked long hours to support us. My older brother and I studied hard and did well in school, despite having minimal parental supervision. I have an outgoing personality and was always considered to be a pretty girl, with long, blonde hair and blue eyes. That helped me have a positive attitude on life.

At the beginning of the last two years of my basic education, which is roughly equivalent to the junior year of high school in the United States, I reached the age of consent which is sixteen years old. It was about that time that my body became fully developed into the curvy woman that I am today. My breasts grew to a firm and full 36D and my ass swelled seductively below my thin waist. So, at five feet and seven inches tall, and weighing one hundred and twenty-three pounds, I had become very attractive to men.

Very few of the girls, or even women, in our area had luscious bodies like mine. I started to experience a new kind of attention from some of the neighborhood men who are about my father’s age of forty, and who I had known for most of my life. They were very complimentary of me, always telling me what a beautiful girl I am. Over the ensuing months I came to enjoy their comments, and the tingly feelings I got by having those handsome and mature men giving me so much attention. I was just starting to comprehend the power that my voluptuous body has over men.

One of our close neighbors, named Darijus, worked an early shift and was almost always at his home when I got home from school each day. My brother Vilhelmas played sports and came home much later than I did. One day I had just gotten home from school, when Darijus came to my door with a bottle of mead in his hand. For those of you who don’t know, mead is a strong Lithuanian wine. He asked if my father and mother were home and acted disappointed when I told him that they weren’t.

Darijus is one of the men who had been flirting with me the most, and I knew that he knew that my parents would not be home for several more hours. He said that he was there to share the mead with my parents and invited himself in to share it with me. My parents had never let Vilhelmas and me drink, so I saw that as a perfect opportunity to find out what it was all about.

He sat on my right side on the leather couch and we talked about the neighborhood gossip as we drank the mead. I found it stimulating to be having a grown-up conversation with him and being treated like an adult. I loved the taste of the beverage and Darijus kept my glass full. After forty-five minutes I had drunk four big glasses of the mead and was feeling very warm and mellow inside. That’s about the time that he changed the topic of conversation to how pretty and sexy I am for being so young.

Darijus is very good looking and fun to be with, and not at all stodgy like my parents and many of the other adults his age. I was still a virgin and had no real experiences with boys, except maybe a little innocent kissing. Strangely however, I was becoming strongly attracted to him. Even though the alcohol was likely affecting my judgment somewhat, I think that I was experiencing my first infatuation with any boy or man.

During a lull in the conversation, he placed his arm around my shoulder, pressed me against the back of the couch, and leaned in to kiss me. That wasn’t just a peck on my lips either. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I responded by kissing him the same way. My face felt flush with desire as we hugged tightly and continued passionately kissing. He must have been emboldened when he realized that I wasn't resisting his advances. I soon felt his hand rubbing my breasts.

It was so arousing being held, kissed, and pursued by a man old enough to be my father, and I liked the feeling of his hand on my breasts. I wasn’t wearing a bra, and still sensing no resistance from me, he moved his hand under my t-shirt and began rubbing my huge, bare breasts again.

We were both moaning as we kissed, until he pulled away and said, “Isabel, you are so lovely and voluptuous, and I’ve just got to taste your beautiful breasts.”

He kept me pressed against the couch as he quickly lifted my t-shirt and sucked my left areola and nipple into his mouth, while continuing to fondle both breasts. My senses were being overwhelmed by what he was doing, and I felt his sucking all the way to my pussy. I was holding his head with my left hand. As I innocently dropped my right hand to his lap, I was surprised to feel a hard lump in his pants.

That’s when I said, “Darijus, please be gentle with me. This is my first time doing anything with a boy or man, and I’m still a virgin.”

I knew little or nothing about men’s cocks before that day. At first, I wasn’t sure what I was feeling, and soon found out. Darijus pulled his mouth off my breast for a moment and said, “Oh my goodness yes, honey, rub my cock for me. You can take it out and feel it if you want to. And, shit, I had no idea that you're still a virgin.”

It felt so forbidden and naughty to be touching a man that way, and that made it even more appealing to me. I clumsily unfastened his belt and pant’s button, before pulling down his zipper. Then he lifted as I pushed his pants and briefs down. I was so excited to see my first cock. It was hard and looked to be about seven inches long, thick, and what I now know is uncircumcised.

I reached down to grip and stroke his cock and loved the feeling of it in my hand. It was hard, yet had the soft texture of his rubbery, wet foreskin. I also rubbed his balls that are the size of plums and hanging loosely in his scrotum.

Darijus must have liked what I was doing because he pulled away from my tit again and said, “Oh fuck, Isabel, I couldn’t have imagined that you’d be so receptive to me. If you’re so willing to stroke it for me, go ahead and suck it, honey. It’s been a week since my last ejaculation and my balls are aching to unload right now.”

He pulled me down to the right on my side, as he laid the opposite way in front of me on his right side. That brought his cock right in front of my mouth. I wasn’t sure what to do at first, and just stared at his cock and enjoyed the smell of his musky crotch. When he pushed his cock towards my face, I instinctively opened my mouth and took his foreskin and cock head into my mouth. I loved the taste and texture of his cock and what I came to learn later was precum. Just the idea that I had his cock in my mouth was almost overwhelming to me.

I got into a rhythm sucking him as he slowly moved his hips back and forth, fucking my mouth. As I took more of his thick meat, I felt him unfastening and pushing down my shorts. I was scared, and yet wanted to experience everything with Darijus. I could tell that he was looking at and sniffing my virgin pussy for several seconds. Then I felt his lips cover my fat, hairy labia as he began sucking me there. I had never felt anything so wonderful, as he licked, tongued, and sucked my vulva and clit. He got even more aroused as he sucked me and thrust his cock harder into my mouth.

We sucked one another that way for only a few minutes when I had my first, mind blowing orgasm. Then in another minute he pressed me against the couch with his cock in my mouth and said, “Get ready to swallow, honey, here comes my load.”

I was only vaguely familiar with what he was talking about at that time and was surprised when his cock began to pulse and throb as he shot squirt after squirt of his thick semen and sperm into my mouth. It tasted salty and a little bitter at first, and I loved the nastiness of him injecting his sexual fluids into my mouth that way. I kept sucking his deflating cock as I swallowed his cum, and he continued sucking my very wet pussy.

It was fun sucking his soft cock, but I also wanted to suck his testicles. Without him even asking me to, I pulled back from his cock and leaned in to suck his hairy, white testicles and scrotum. His scrotum tasted sweaty and musky, and again it aroused me to be doing something so nasty with him.

He finally pulled away from my pussy and said, “Damn, Isabel, you're one nasty girl to suck me off and suck my balls for the first time without any argument. There’s more we can do too, I just need to rest up for a few minutes.”

He had his pants off and I was totally nude as we sat up on the couch, cuddled, and kissed in the afterglow of our orgasms. Then he broke that kiss and asked, “Tell me, Isabel, how do you feel about your first experience with a man? Was it what you expected?”

I reached down to fondle his cock and balls as I responded, “I honestly didn’t know what was happening at first. Then I got so aroused at what you were doing to me, and all I wanted to do was please you. It was so disgusting, and yet so amazing taking your cock, balls, and cum into my mouth. Don’t think badly of me, but I loved being used by you and swallowing your cum.”

He seemed surprised when I leaned down to suck his cock again, and he was soon fully hard. He quickly pushed me back on the couch and moved between my legs on his knees. I knew then that he intended to fuck me, and I wanted it so much.

Just as his thick cock pressed into my hairy, wet labia he said, “I’ll be as gentle with you as I can Isabel, and it will hurt much less if I break through your hymen on the first, quick thrust. I will press up against it, and you can let me know when you're ready.”

I must admit to being apprehensive about the pain, but I wanted his cock inside of me. I was surprised that he had not asked me about birth control. He had no way of knowing that my mother got me started on the pill when I turned sixteen, so I wasn’t worried about getting pregnant.

We kissed again as he was poised in my vulva. Then I wrapped my legs around his legs and said, “Do it, Darijus, fuck me now.”

He pulled back a little and then pushed sharply through my hymen. The pain was intense for a few seconds and then moderated as he held still with about three inches of his cock in me. We stayed that way kissing for a few minutes until I thrust my hips to let him know that I was ready. He began taking long, slow strokes as I held him in place with my legs. The residual pain soon turned to pleasure as he continued fucking me.

I had already had two orgasms from his thick cock when he moaned loudly and said, “Your young cunt is so tight and wet, and I can hardly believe that I am the first man to fuck you.”

It only took a few more minutes before he held his cock head against my cervix as I felt it throbbing and spraying his cum into my no-longer-virgin pussy. I liked the feeling of him shooting into me and having my vagina full of his thick cock. He stayed on me for a few minutes and then got up to get some wet paper towels from the kitchen. Since we fucked on a leather couch, the blood-stained semen and sperm running out of me was easily wiped up.

I loved my first sexual experience with Darijus, and three days later he came to see me again after school. That time he brought another man from the neighborhood, named Mykolas, and I sucked and fucked both of them. He brought other men with him after that and I was soon fucking five of the men from my neighborhood. I loved fucking and the taste of cum so much, and they were amazed when I scooped their cum up with my fingers and ate it after each fucking.

It was so enjoyable being used by them. What started out as Darijus having sex with me and treating me nicely, like the daughter of his friend and neighbor, continued with all those men fucking me and treating me like a cheap whore. Something in my psyche that I can’t explain makes me feel great satisfaction at being used by men that way for their pleasure. I continued fucking those men until I moved to London.

After completing my basic education, I was fluent in the Lithuanian and Russian languages, and partially fluent in English. I continued in school to become proficient in the English language, hoping someday to be a teacher. My opportunity came when, at the age of twenty, I applied for and got a job teaching in London. I would be teaching both Lithuanian and English in a small language school about eight miles southeast of London.

It was difficult leaving my family and moving to Britain, but there weren’t many job opportunities in Lithuania at that time in the language arts. I moved into a small apartment in an immigrant neighborhood near the school and made a conscious effort to control my slutty behavior. I wanted to start my new life with a good reputation, even though I still loved fucking and being treated like a slut.

One of the first things I noticed is the diverse, ethnic population. I had almost no previous experience with people of color and was somehow attracted to men with brown and black skin. Pedro is two years older than me, and lived in my apartment building, and was the first man that I became friends with here. He was attracted to my fair skin, pretty face, and curvy body. I also found out later that Lithuanian girls have a reputation, whether deserved or not, for being loose morally and easy to fuck.

We started dating and began having sex right away. I was fascinated with his uncircumcised, brown cock and balls, even though his cock is only four and a half inches long and thin. His cock is much smaller than the six and a half to eight-inch cocks of my neighbors in Lithuania. We both love oral sex, and his big and thick loads of semen and sperm satisfied my craving for cum. I surprised myself that I was willing to be faithful to one man. It was almost as if I had outgrown my previous lust for multiple cocks.

Pedro and I married when I was twenty-one, and we started trying to get me pregnant right away. By the time I was twenty-two, our son was born. We were busy adjusting to our lives as parents, and at the same time I was experiencing a much higher sex drive. I couldn’t stop thinking about all the men I had fucked in Lithuania, and knew that I had to resist the temptation to seek out other men. My hormones must have been in overdrive. Pedro didn’t understand why I was becoming much more aggressive sexually, but he was sure happy about it.

We started trying for another baby, and one year later we had our beautiful daughter. So then with me at twenty-three years old, we had two children and my libido was even stronger after her birth. Pedro and I fucked and sucked almost every day, and I didn’t have the heart to tell him that I was thinking of those multiple, larger cocks when we fucked.

Pedro is a carpenter-craftsman who works for a millwork company specializing in the renovation of homes and offices. They manufacture and install fine hardwood interiors for wealthy customers. There are usually fifteen to twenty employees, depending on the work load, of which four are African and Caribbean blacks and three are dark-skinned Indians. Most of the men are at least ten to fifteen years older than me, and some were in their forties. The owner is also a dark-skinned Indian named Nitin, who is twenty-five years older than me.

Over the years since Pedro and I started dating and then became married, we had been to many social functions held by his company. They seem to be a tight-knit group and we always had fun with them, even though we always had to leave early when our kids were younger. That’s where I first began to experience just how much those men, and especially the men of color, liked blonde, fair-skinned, and big breasted women.

All of them flirted with me in one way or another when their wives weren’t too close by. I have to admit that I loved the attention, and Pedro never seemed to be bothered by it. I think he was proud of me for always looking so good, and thereby giving him bragging rights with the men.

Nitin is usually very nice to me, although he did take advantage of his position as owner to make more off-color remarks to me than the others do. He always encourages me to consume more alcoholic drinks too. I was deferential and flirty with him. Work was hard to find for craftsmen in London at that time, and I was hoping that my submissiveness and sexually suggestive teasing would give Pedro an advantage in case of any work layoffs. I pretended that I didn’t notice him staring at my plentiful cleavage.

All my flirting wasn’t just an act either. Our age difference and the way he flirted with me stirred pleasant memories of the way Darijus seduced me as a teenager in Lithuania. After those parties and all the attention I got from the men, and especially Nitin, I was horny for sex. At those times, Pedro couldn’t understand how I could be so hungry for his cum, whether it was from his cock or taken from my pussy after we fucked. By the time I turned twenty-six, our children were old enough to stay longer with baby sitters in our apartment building. We were then able to stay later and drink more at Nitin’s parties. Things got very out of hand at one of those parties.

Nitin threw a big party at the completion of a very successful contract, to thank all his men for bringing the job in on time and under budget. It was held on a Friday night in the game room and living room of Nitin’s beautiful home near Elmstead and had a disc jockey to play music and an open bar. Most of his parties did not include music and dancing, so that was a real treat.

Pedro and I had more to drink than usual and were dancing earlier in the evening. Later, he was off talking with his coworkers in the other room when Nitin asked me to dance. Most of the other wives had gone to Nitin’s library room to talk, since they got bored of all the shop talk among the men.

We took to the dance floor and enjoyed two fast songs, before the DJ played several slow songs in a row. Nitin maneuvered us to a darkened corner of the room and held me close as we danced.

Then he nuzzled my neck and whispered into my ear saying, “Isabel, you look so lovely this evening and your perfume is very sexy. I’m so happy to be alone with you like this after all of times you've teased me with your beautiful body. I was hoping that you would be willing to slip away with me to the water closet (restroom) for a few minutes, to show your appreciation for what I'm doing for Pedro.”

Nitin is two inches taller than me, and he was holding me so close that I felt his cock bulge pressing into my lower belly. My mind was a little foggy from the drinks I had, but I was alert enough to know what he wanted.

I was curious about Pedro and asked, “What do you mean, Nitin? Pedro hasn’t told me anything that you are doing for him.”

He held me even tighter and whispered, “I haven’t told anyone else about this yet. Now that our big project is over, I will need to lay off five of my men. I thought that you would want to help me make the decision to keep Pedro on the payroll. You can’t be so innocent, after the way you've flirted with me over the past several years. I also know that many Lithuanian women like men with dark skin and their big cocks.”

I wanted to help Pedro keep his job, and I was also becoming aroused at the way that older man was asserting himself with me. He was making me feel like a cheap whore again, and he had no idea of the effect that was having on me. He saw the acceptance of the situation in my eyes.

As he discreetly led us to the water closet down a long hallway, I was worried about Pedro seeing us and asked, “What about Pedro? He might be looking for me.”

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

Nitin laughed, “Don’t worry about Pedro interrupting us. I told two of my Indian employees, Hadi and Sanu, that I wanted to try to get you alone. They have been occupying Pedro’s time in the other room and making sure that he has had many drinks. For all I know, he could be passed out by now.”

We walked in and he turned on the light and locked the door behind us. Then he pushed me up against the sink basin and kissed me deeply. I was again reminded of my first experience with Darijus, and I pushed my tongue back into his mouth as we kissed passionately. Nitin wasted no time in running his hands over my braless breasts that were covered only with my skimpy black dress. He reached behind me to lower my zipper, and in seconds I was standing in front of him with my breasts exposed.

Nitin leaned down to suck my right areola and nipple, as he fondled my breasts with one hand as he rubbed my ass with the other. It felt so good the way he was so aggressively sucking me, and I liked the contrast of his dark skin and lips on my lily-white breasts. Even in my alcohol-fogged mind I knew that I shouldn’t be cheating on Pedro that way. I wasn't motivated to resist, though, and did nothing to stop Nitin as he moved his hand between my thighs, rubbing me ever closer to my pussy.

His hand finally reached my swollen, wet, and hairy labia. He pulled my thong aside and began finger-fucking my receptive pussy. He was moaning on my tit before pulling away and saying, “I can hardly wait to fuck your sweet, white pussy. First though, I want you to get down on your knees and suck the cock that will be giving you such great pleasure.”

He pushed me to my knees in front of him as he unfastened his belt and pants. Then he pushed his pants and underwear to the floor. My face was only inches from his black, soft, thick, uncircumcised cock that looked to be about six inches long. I like Pedro’s brown dick, but Nitin’s big black cock, with his shiny, wet foreskin looked even tastier to me.

I didn’t need to be told or forced to suck him and took his thick cock head and oozing foreskin into my mouth. His cock immediately began to harden as I sucked him. I also fondled his low-hanging, hairy black testicles with one hand as I put my other hand on his ass to pull him farther into my mouth.

Nitin reacted to my enthusiasm at sucking him by holding my head as he fucked my mouth and saying, “Damn, girl, what a fucking whore. I thought you might resist me at least a little. Fuck, girl, you didn’t hesitate at all to suck the cock of your husband’s boss. You seem really hungry for it too.”

His cock was soon hard and what seemed to be eight inches long and much thicker than Pedro’s dick. I was taking all his cock into my mouth and throat as he fucked me with fast and powerful strokes. After only a few minutes he pushed my head away and started pulling me to my feet. Then he turned me around and bent me forward over the basin counter saying, “You really seem to love sucking my cock, but you’ll like it even better in your cunt.”

He was in total control as he pushed up my dress and ripped my thong away. Then he shoved his hard, thick eight inches of fuck meat into my married, wet pussy in one thrust. Nitin reached around to fondle and hold my breasts for leverage as he fucked me from behind like I was a bitch in heat. His big cock felt so good filling and stretching my pussy so much for the first time since I moved to London, and I liked feeling his big balls slapping against my thighs. Pedro’s cock couldn’t begin to match the length and thickness of Nitin’s big, black cock.

I saw his face in the mirror as he leaned over my back fucking me. His eyes were closed, and he was in ecstasy, finally getting to bury his cock in me after all the years I teased him. I was so aroused and feeling like a teenage girl again, as that fifty-one-year-old man was pounding my twenty-six-year-old pussy and treating me like a whore. I was having orgasm after orgasm, but I knew that Nitin was primarily thinking about his own pleasure. After the way I sucked his cock, it only took him a few minutes to reach the point of no return.

Nitin took one final stroke and held me tightly with his fuck meat buried to the balls in my pussy. I felt his cock throbbing and flexing as he sprayed squirt after squirt of his Indian cum into my married, white cunt. I was overwhelmed with emotion knowing that I had willingly been bred by of a man other than my husband. I knew at that moment that my willingness to fuck him went well beyond him just having a position of power over my husband. I wanted his thick cock and was reveling in knowing that I was being treated like a whore again after so many years.

When he pulled his soft cock out of me, I immediately dropped to my knees to suck his spent cock clean. Then I stood up and scooped up with my fingers the cum that was running down my inner thighs and from my labia and brought it to my mouth to eat.

Nitin was pulling on his pants and underwear as he smiled and said, “You really are a hungry cock and cum slut. If you like being fucked and eating cum this much, I can get you more while I rest up. I’ll take you across the hall to our guest room, where you can wait while I go to find Hadi and Sanu. They would love a piece of your white cunt and I’m sure that Pedro is passed out by now.”

Nitin took me across the hall and I took off my dress and lay back on the bed totally nude, and with my legs spread. He returned in only a few minutes with Hadi and Sanu, who are both dark-skinned and looked to be in their mid-forties. They watched me intently as they undressed and climbed onto the bed on either side of me. Their cocks are black and about the same size as Nitin’s. They began sucking my breasts as they humped their cocks against my legs.

After a few minutes Hadi pulled his mouth off my tit and said, “What a hot fucking body you have Isabel. I’ve got to have some of your sweet, white pussy. Sanu can get a piece of you at the same time.”

Hadi rolled onto his back and pulled me on top of him, with us facing one another. He avoided my kisses as I settled on top, probably because Nitin told him about me sucking his cock and then eating his cum. He held me in place as he pushed his thick cock into my already-wet pussy and began fucking me. At the same time, Sanu straddled our legs and began rubbing my ass cheeks. He was rubbing his hands from the bottom of my cheeks and pressing outward and upward as my cheeks spread for his view.

I assumed at first that he was spreading my ass cheeks to get a better view of Hadi fucking me, and it also exposed my ass crack and asshole to him. He massaged me that way for a few minutes until I felt him pouring some kind of oil into my ass crack. He used his fingers to rub the oil right on my asshole. It was then that I realized what he was doing. I had never been fucked in the ass before but knew that’s what he intended to do. I was so turned on that I wanted to experience it for the first time.

Sanu began rubbing his stiff cock up and down in my crack, until he finally pressed his cock head against my sphincter. He leaned over my back and put his mouth close to my ear as he said, “That’s right, you fucking whore, I’m going to shove my big cock into your beautiful asshole and fuck you while Hadi fucks your slut cunt. You’ll love having two big Indian cocks in you at the same time.”

I tried to relax my sphincter, but there was still a little pain as he slowly shoved his cock into my asshole. He kept pressing until he was buried all the way to the balls and said, “Holy shit, Isabel, your ass is so tight and feels like a vise on my cock. Now get ready for a double fucking.”

It became obvious that those men had experience double-penetrating women. They got into a rhythm where one was stroking into me, while the other was pulling out. I was enjoying my first experience at being filled in both holes, and I knew that the men could feel the pressure from one another’s cocks. I saw Nitin standing by the bed stroking his cock, while watching me being fucked in both holes.

He laughed and said, “I would never have believed that an employee of mine would have such a big fucking whore for a wife. I’ve got to see if we can fill all three of your nasty holes at the same time.”

Nitin got on the bed on his knees near my head. Then he pulled my upper torso to the side a little until my mouth was on his cock. I sucked his oozing fuck meat as the other two men pounded my pussy and ass, giving me multiple orgasms. I loved being used as a fuck slut and cum dump for those horny, Indian men. What a sight that must have been having a young, white woman being sandwiched between two black-skinned Indian men in their forties, while sucking the cock of a third Indian man in his early fifties.

Hadi and Sanu continued pounding my pussy and asshole at the same time Nitin was fucking my mouth. They were so happy to have a white woman to abuse that way, and I was even happier being the source of their pleasure. The men were likely so excited at making their conquest, that they were approaching their orgasms in only about five minutes. It was fortuitous timing that they all ejaculated at about the same time, just as I was having the last of my many orgasms.

I can hardly find the words to describe the wantonness and perversion I felt at having my pussy, ass and mouth all filled with cum at the same time from three, black, throbbing and pulsing cocks. I continued sucking the remaining cum from Nitin’s softening cock and the other men kept me sandwiched between them as they held their softening cocks in my holes.

We finally separated, and I lay back on the bed, reveling in the afterglow of such an amazing first-time experience. Then Sanu straddled my chest and pressed his slimy, oozing cock to my lips saying, “Come on, you fucking, dirty whore, suck our fuck-slop off of my cock and balls after me fucking your asshole.”

I hungrily sucked his still-oozing cock and balls clean of his cum and my sweet, rectal mucus. Then Hadi climbed on and I cleaned his cock and balls of his cum and my plentiful vaginal fluids. After cleaning their cocks, I used my fingers to salvage their cum from my thighs, vulva and ass, as the men looked on. They were amazed that I had so willingly taken all of them on and was so hungry for their semen and sperm.

Nitin laughed as he said, “You know, Isabel, I’ve fucked quite a few whores and other men's wives in my lifetime, but I’ve never come across a woman as willing and filthy as you are. Damn, you didn’t even hesitate to suck Sanu’s cock after he fucked you bareback in your ass. Fuck, girl, I was only using my comments about saving Pedro’s job as a way to see how agreeable you’d be to fucking me, and I’m not firing any of my men. We’d sure like to keep fucking you. Does Pedro know what a nasty slut you are?”

I responded, “Pedro doesn’t know anything about my past in Lithuania, where I was used repeatedly by five of the neighborhood men for sex. That’s where I developed a hunger for cocks and cum. Now tonight, you men have taught me the joy of fucking and sucking big, Indian cocks. It was also an amazing new experience being double-penetrated, while also sucking your cock. I’d love to keep fucking you men and even others, but I have to find a way to admit all of this to Pedro first. I can only continue to do this if he at least knows about it and is maybe involved.”

The men left the room to go back to the party at staggered times, so we wouldn’t raise any suspicions. I went back last and found Pedro passed out on the couch. Nitin helped me get him up and paid for a cab to take us home. When we got up on Saturday Pedro had a terrible hangover and had little memory of the party. I wanted so badly to admit to him what I had done, but just couldn’t seem to find the words.

Over the next several weeks, when Pedro came home from work he told me how Nitin, Hadi and Sanu were so complimentary about me and what a beautiful and fun woman I am. He kept asking me about what happened that night between the time he went into the other room with Hadi and Sanu, and when we woke him up to go home. I lied and said that I just tried to be charming and danced with several of the men.

I was feeling so guilty about what I had done, even though I enjoyed it very much, and knew that I would have to tell him sometime. I was waiting for the right moment. Finally, after it had been two months since the party, Pedro came home on a Friday night and was angry and wanted to tell me something.

He said, “My boss and two other Indian guys at work went over the line today. They have been talking for weeks about how pretty and fun you are. Then today I overheard the three of them laughing and talking while I was waiting outside of Nitin’s office. They didn’t see me standing there, and they were all talking about how much they liked white pussy. Then Nitin mentioned that he was sure they’d all like to get some more of that slutty, Lithuanian mouth, cunt and ass.”

He paused for a moment to see my reaction and then continued, “What the fuck, Isabel!? Were they talking about you? Did you fuck those guys when I was passed out at the party that night?”

I knew that there was no hiding it from him then. I told him the whole story, starting with how Nitin said that I could keep him from firing Pedro. Pedro wanted to know how I could do something like that, under any circumstances. I explained how my experiences as a girl in Lithuania had caused my hunger for cocks and cum. I even admitted my attraction to men of color and their dark cocks. He was understandably, extremely upset with me. He stormed out of the apartment and didn’t come back until around noon on Saturday.

Pedro had outwardly calmed down by the time he came home, but he was still seething with anger inside. He wouldn’t speak with me unless we were doing something together with the kids. He was also spending a lot of time on the computer and wouldn’t let me see what he was doing. I didn’t want to try to talk to him until he was ready, and his silent treatment lasted until the following Saturday.

After we got the kids to bed on Saturday night, Pedro told me to sit with him on the couch to talk. Then he said, “I have been doing some research on the internet about adulterous wives and learned that there is a separate category of pornography involving cuckolds, who are the husbands of unfaithful wives. I’ve been reading blogs and stories about cuckolds. I want to know every detail of what you did with my boss and coworkers, so I can compare that to those stories.”

I wasn’t sure why he was taking that approach. At least he was talking to me and I decided that I’d better do as he said. I started from the beginning when Nitin took me to the water closet, after telling me that I could save Pedro’s job. When it came to describing all the details of our passionate kiss, him sucking my breasts, me sucking his cock, and then fucking him, Pedro made me go back if he thought I missed any details. He was more than a little interested in the way Nitin’s bigger cock felt in my pussy, and how I compared it to his smaller dick.

It was fascinating to me that Pedro seemed to become more excited the more I told him, even though I expected him to get angrier. When I got to the parts involving Hadi and Sanu, he was on the edge of his seat. It looked like hearing the specifics of their cock sizes and the amount of cum they shot was getting him sexually excited. He was especially interested in how it felt being fucked in the ass for the first time and then sucking Sanu’s cock clean afterwards.

When I was finished, he asked me to be honest with him about how much I enjoyed being with those men, and if I wanted to continue fucking them and others. I wasn’t sure what he wanted to hear, but I thought it was best to be honest.

So, I held his hands in mine and said, “I’m so sorry, honey, but I enjoyed being with those men and would love to do it again and again with them and others. You have to know though, that I will never do anything like that again unless you approve and are with me.”

Pedro held my hands and looked at me and said with a shaky voice, “Forgive me, Isabel, but after reading those cuckold stories, and then hearing your descriptions of those Indian men and how you enjoyed fucking them, I want so much to experience that with you. I don’t think I’m ready yet to face my boss and coworkers, but maybe we can find other men. You said that you liked dark-skinned men the most, so maybe we can go to a nightclub I read about that caters to white wives looking for black cocks. I’m not sure if I can stand to watch you fucking another man, but I’m willing to try if it will make you happy.”

His transformation into a wannabe cuckold husband was amazing to me. I was more than happy to help him live out his desires, and we made plans to go to that nightclub the following Friday night. We went to bed that night and had the best sex ever. He first fucked my pussy and then fucked my ass. He liked fantasizing that he was one of those big-cocked Indians fucking my ass as I squirmed beneath him. He even mentioned that he liked that my ass was tighter on his smaller dick than my pussy.

The following Friday night we went to that black nightclub and were one of several other white couples there looking for sex. A handsome and muscular black man asked me to dance. He didn’t hesitate to rub my ass and tits on the dance floor, and after only a half hour with him, he took me to the water closet and fucked me silly. His cock is at least ten inches long and even thicker than the Indians’ cocks are, but I was able to take it all.

We went back to the table with Pedro, and he wanted to hear all the details of what happened. Then the black man invited us to go back to his apartment with him, where he had two friends. I sucked and fucked all three of those men, multiple times, including several times when they double-penetrated me. Ed sat in a chair watching and stroking his little dick as I was taken by those huge, black cocks.

Pedro watched in awe as I sucked their slimy cocks after they fucked me in my pussy and ass, and even used my fingers to wipe up the cum running down my thighs and out of my pussy to eat. He didn’t live out the full cuckold experience since he never sucked their cocks or cleaned my pussy. We got home late that night and as soon as we got to bed, he fucked my pussy and ass, and shot the biggest load of cum ever.

Following that night at the club, he got his boss alone at work and let him know that he was aware of him and the other two Indian men fucking me at the party. At first Nitin thought that Pedro was angry and was happy when he learned that Pedro wanted to arrange more fuck sessions with him and the others, as well as any of the other married men who wanted to fuck her.

Within a matter of several weeks, I had fucked almost all of Pedro’s coworkers, many of them two or three at a time. The more they treated me like the wanton, dirty whore that I am, the more I liked it. The African, Caribbean and Indian men are my favorites, but many of the English men have nice cocks and big cum loads too. Pedro eventually started sucking a few of their cocks, and especially Nitin’s, to get them hard for my repeated fuckings. He liked being submissive to his boss and sucking his cock and watching him fucking his wife, although he never did want to suck my pussy clean or suck the men cocks all the way until they ejaculated into his mouth.

Nitin also began to use me with a group of his Indian friends. He has a group of eleven Indian men who get together once a month to fuck white whores. He took me to many of those sessions where all eleven men where there. Two of the other men brought whores for the group, and Nitin brought me as his whore. All of us girls are from Lithuania, and I was the most in demand since they were told that I'm married, and not being paid to fuck them. It aroused them to know that they were breeding the wife of another man, and filling her pussy with their plentiful cum.

I’m thirty-four years old now, and Pedro and I continue to live this cuckold lifestyle. I sometimes fuck other men eight or ten times a week, and never seem to be able to get enough cock and cum. Nitin and his group of Indian men are in their late fifties and still going strong fucking me and the other whores.
 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments