Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Magic Potion Makes My Cuckold Dreams a Reality

"Horny husband uses a magic potion to share his dreams, encouraging his wife to cuckold him."

53
12 Comments 12
15.7k Views 15.7k
10.1k words 10.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is primarily a cuckold story, with a little black magic thrown in."

My name is David, and the main events in this story began when I was thirty-five years old, and my beautiful wife, Kate, was thirty-four. We are still living in a middle-class suburb of Hartford, Connecticut, where our daughter is in the fifth grade. Kate and I met in college, when I was a senior and she was a junior, and we got married when she graduated.

I was thirty years old before we could afford to move to the suburbs, and we were lucky to have such good neighbors in our cul-de-sac. We became best friends with our next-door neighbors, Luke, who was thirty-eight when the story began, and his pretty wife, Abby, was thirty-seven.

Kate’s Declining Interest in Sex

Kate and I had a great sex life, having oral sex and fucking several times a week, at least until she was in her early thirties. We were having sex less frequently then, once a week if I was lucky, but at least she still let me eat her out frequently, and both before and after we fucked. There weren’t any health issues causing her declining interest in sex, and I just thought it had become routine and less exciting for her.

I have a high libido, though, and I started going to porn sites in the evenings when I was traveling for business, and at home when I had the chance. I looked at all types of pictures and videos, and read all types of stories at first, and then realized that I enjoyed the cuckold stories most of all.

Kate knew that I was reading those stories, and sometimes read them with me, but she was always teasing me about being a pervert. She even asked me a few times if I was fantasizing about her cuckolding me, and I always denied it. I had hoped that sharing the stories with her would spark some interest in our normal sex lives. But she had even less interest in sex for the several months before I turned thirty-five.

One thing that bothered me was that I wasn’t having dreams about my fantasies, and I really wanted to experience the cuckold lifestyle in my dreams. I always concentrated on cuckold sex before going to sleep, hoping that would allow me to dream about it, but it never happened, maybe because I was trying too hard.

Although I consider myself to be a normal, masculine guy in most aspects of my life, I found that I was fantasizing and seeing myself as the cuckold husbands in those stories. I enjoyed the feeling of being submissive to the wives and the other men in the stories, who are all better hung than me. And in my mind, I extended those desires to wanting to see Kate with other men. But my desires to be submissive sexually had their beginnings back in high school, which I’ll briefly explain.

High School Experience

I played sports in high school and was a starter on the baseball and football teams, along with several of my good friends. It wasn’t until our junior year that I remember becoming aware in the showers that my dick, which is circumcised and three inches long on soft, and a little over five inches long on hard, is smaller than the soft cocks of most of my friends.

I don’t have the space in this story to share all the details of my experiences with my friends, but I just wanted to let you know that I experienced sucking my best friend, Michael’s, cock, one night when we were drunk at a sleepover. After that, I sucked off two of my other friends and realized that I enjoyed being submissive to them.

Going to college took me out of that environment with my friends, and I never sucked cocks again, at least not until this story unfolds. But those experiences in high school made me more sensitive to my fantasies about the cuckold stories I was reading and contributed to my desire to have Kate cuckold me.

Learning More about Luke’s Desires

Luke and I had become good friends over the five years we were neighbors, and we had the kind of open relationship where we could tease each other, even about personal things. He was always commenting on how he’s attracted to my hot wife, and I couldn’t blame him. Kate is five feet and four inches tall, weighs one hundred and twenty-three pounds. With her red hair, green eyes, and dimpled chin, she looks a lot like the actress, Jessica Chastain, except Kate has 34D breasts.

I’m also attracted to his wife, Abby, and she looks a lot like the actress, Elizabeth Olsen, with blonde hair and green eyes, but with smaller breasts than Kate has. I made comments about Abby too, but I was always careful not to over-emphasize my attraction to her.

I had been going to porn sites for several years by then, and had no idea that Luke was too, until one day in the separate shop area in his garage. I had gone over to help him with a project, and just as I arrived, Abby called him into the house for a minute. He had his laptop open on his workbench, and I peeked at it, thinking that he was looking up something to help with his project. Imagine my surprise when I saw that he was reading cuckold stories on one of the sites I frequented.

Luke came back out while I was engrossed reading the story he had open, and I didn’t realize he was standing behind me, until he said, “Oops, sorry about that, David, I didn’t mean to let you see that. You must think I’m a pervert or something.”

I laughed, and being more candid than normal, kiddingly said, “Uh, well, no, Luke, I don’t think you’re a pervert. I’ve been known to read this shit myself. But I am curious. Have you been thinking about sharing Abby with other men? If so, I might like some of that.”

He kiddingly punched me in the shoulder, and replied, “Not exactly, David. I was thinking more about you sharing Kate with me, since I see myself as the bull in these stories. But shit, man, from the way you assumed that I’d want to share Abby, that must be your mindset in reading this stuff. Is that it, David, do you fantasize about sharing Kate? If so, I’d definitely take you up on that, since I’ve already been fantasizing about bedding her.”

Luke’s admission that he’s been fantasizing about fucking Kate brought back some of my submissive feelings from high school. Since I had been fantasizing about sharing Kate with other men, I decided to tell him the truth, just to see if he would react in a way to make me feel more submissive to him.

I answered, “This is a little embarrassing to admit, but I’m afraid that I see myself as the cuckold husbands in those stories. I know that will never happen, but I can’t help thinking about it, since Kate hasn’t been as receptive to sex in the last couple of years, and especially in the last few months.”

Luke laughed, before putting his arm around my shoulder, and saying, “Yeah, I know what you mean. Abby hasn’t been as receptive to me either; maybe because I’ve just about worn her pussy out with my big cock. Since we have opposite, but compatible, perspectives on this cuckold shit, maybe I could help you out and get Kate interested again. I know that she’d love my thick sausage.”

I was intrigued by his comment about his big cock and couldn’t help but wonder how big it is. But I was certain that Kate would never want to cuckold me, and I wasn’t mentally ready to pursue that kind of relationship.

So, I tried to keep it light-hearted, with maybe a glimmer of possibilities, and responded, “Well, you’re a lucky man if your cock is big enough to wear out your wife, but I don’t think I need any help, at least not yet. And besides, any man who’d brag about his meat that way, is probably hiding a small dick.”

He acted like he was unfastening his pants, and he said, “I can show you right now if you want to see it, old buddy, just in case you change your mind and want me to take care of Kate for you.”

I pushed him back and said, “Nah, you’d better keep that thing in your pants.”

Luke and I had similar conversations over the next few weeks, and I was starting to think that I might want to try sucking his cock and getting Kate interested in fucking him. She was still reading the stories with me, even if infrequently, and I thought there might be at least a glimmer of interest there. I was trying to think of a way to approach her, and then something happened that changed everything.

Fateful Visit to a Salem Diner

Kate’s older sister, Megan, lives in Boston, and we drove the hundred miles there one weekend to visit. Kate and Megan took the kids shopping in Boston on Saturday, but Megan’s husband, Bill, had to work in the hardware store they own. I wasn’t happy about going shopping, so I took the thirty-one-minute train ride to Salem to look around.

Salem is renowned for the witch trials back in 1692-1693, and there are numerous touristy magic shops to capitalize on that history of witches, warlocks, and magic. I was obviously skeptical about the possibility of there ever having been any witchcraft or black magic. But I went to several of the magic shops in the morning, and was unimpressed with the items for sale, the costumes the proprietors wore, and their spooky demeanors, meant to captivate the tourists.

Then I wandered several blocks out of the main tourist area to find a neighborhood diner to eat lunch. I came upon a small diner with only a few local patrons seated and went in for lunch. My waitress, Agnes, appeared to be in her seventies, and I asked her opinion regarding witchcraft, and what she thought of the black magic shops on the main strip. I tried not to act as skeptical as I really was, just to see what she’d say.

She sensed that I was disbelieving, and said, “Yes, I can see why you would question the reality of witchcraft, given the junk they sell in those shops. But I can assure you that witchcraft is very real, and it can be a source of good, as well as evil. Things are a little slow in the diner today, so maybe my husband, Gerald, would be willing to talk with you about it. He’s a warlock, and I must warn you that he is clairvoyant, and will be able to perceive your darkest secrets and desires.”

I was even more skeptical then and knew that I’d be in for another weird sales pitch of some kind. But I liked Agnes’ straightforward approach and was curious what Gerald’s ploy would be. I said, “Okay, thank you, Agnes, I’d like to talk with Gerald if he’s available.”

She said, “Okay, finish your lunch, and I’ll take you back to see him in his office next to the kitchen.”

Agnes took me back there about fifteen minutes later, and introduced me to Gerald, who is about five feet and eight inches tall, and heavily built at maybe two hundred pounds. He has a long, bushy mustache, and looks a lot like the late actor, Wilford Brimley, who you might remember from the movie, ‘Cocoon’. I had a sense of foreboding from his dark, piercing eyes, but he was friendly enough. She took him aside to explain why I was there, and he motioned for me to sit in front of his old, roughhewn, oak desk, while he sat behind it.

He began, “My wife tells me that you’re disappointed with the charlatans in town and are skeptical about the power of witchcraft. Even though you haven’t stated any problems or issues you’re having, I want you to give me your hand so I might assess what darkness is troubling you.”

At that point I wasn’t consciously aware of any issues worth talking about with a stranger, but I let him take my hand, just to see what he’d say. He held my hand and stared right through me for about two minutes, before he smiled, and said, “You seem to have a stable, happy life and marriage, except for one thing. I don’t know why a man would want to share his wife with his friend, and even suck his best friend’s cock, but I guess it takes all kinds. I have a potion that should help you with the problem, by letting you dream about your desires, and share them with others.”

I could hardly believe that he could read my mind, and it was a little scary that he gleaned that just from holding my hand. It was embarrassing having a stranger read my darkest desires, and I stuttered as I answered, “Uh, Gerald, uh, well, I don’t know how you could possibly know that about me, and it’s embarrassing. But now that you know, what do you mean that a potion could help?”

Gerald reached into his desk and pulled out what appeared to be a half ounce, or about a fifteen milliliter, vial of an opaque, white liquid, that looked a little like cum. He placed it on the desk, and said, “After giving you the proper incantation, and you proving your willingness to believe, this potion will allow you to create the very real, sexual dreams you want to have, and include others to share the vivid dreams.

“There are several important rules that apply. You can only involve people in your dreams that you are acquainted with, and you’ll need to administer just a drop of the potion to them, and only one time. And this is most important; no one will be involved in your dreams unless they participate of their free will. If someone is unwilling, they won’t be visible to you in your dreams.

“This will help you achieve your desires, if it’s meant to be, after those you involve in your vivid dreams come to the realization that they do want to perform those sex acts with you. You will take three drops of the potion, and since you are the one casting the spells, through your dreams, you will experience more physical signs of the sex acts.”

I was stunned by what he was telling me, and I said, “This all sounds incredible, Gerald, and would certainly help get things going. But how much will this cost me, and how can I be assured that it will work?”

He smiled, and answered, “Ah, yes, everything always comes down to money. In this case, though, in addition to the five hundred dollars for the potion, you must help me activate the incantation and demonstrate your belief in it, by servicing my old, gnarly cock while I’m reciting it. Agnes isn’t able to take care of my needs like she used to, and in addition to being necessary for the incantation to take effect, this is one way I can get off every once in a while, instead of using my hand.”

Gerald still hadn’t convinced me that it would work, and I was suspicious that he was putting on an act to take my money and get a blow job. So, I asked again, “How can I be assured it will work? Is this just a ploy to take advantage of me?”

He replied, “If my being able to read your darkest thoughts wasn’t enough to convince you, then you’ll just have to have a little faith it will work. It’s your choice, David, and I think you want to do this. Come around here and get on your knees for me.”

Whether it was his magic, or just my lust, I was drawn to move in front of him on my knees, as he pushed down his pants and underwear. Gerald’s big belly was drooping down, and his thick hairy legs made it seem even nastier to be sucking his cock. His soft, uncircumcised cock was very thick, appeared to be about five inches long, and is gnarly with thick veins on the surface. I moved down to suck his cock as he smiled down at me, and it quickly hardened to about seven inches long, and so thick that I had to struggle to take his girth in my mouth.

His already oozing precum tasted bitter, much more so than I remembered from sucking my friends in high school, and that just added to my feelings of being demeaned while sucking that disgusting old man. I continued sucking him, taking as much of his thick cock into my mouth as I could, as Gerald began chanting the same phrases repeatedly, in a kind of Old English language that I couldn’t understand.

It seemed like I had been sucking his cock for almost ten minutes, which I enjoyed, when he finally held my head in place and began thrusting into my mouth, as he chanted even louder. Then I felt his gnarly cock begin to throb, and my mouth was filled with squirt after squirt of his bitter cum. I kept sucking his cock as it softened, and swallowing his cum, getting every drop of his bitter seed. He sat back to enjoy it, not even pushing me away.

When I finally pulled back and looked up as he smiled down at me, he said, “Your enthusiasm sucking me will surely help to make the spell and potion more effective for you. I’m a little surprised, though, at how hungry you were for my tart, warlock semen and sperm. I have been sucked by many men, and most complain or even spit out the juices of my evil loins.”

I replied, “I’ll admit that I enjoyed everything about sucking you, and even the taste of your cum. But please translate for me that chant you kept repeating while I was sucking you.”

He replied, “Of course, David, it was tailored to your specific needs, and roughly translates as:

A young man comes with a need,

To watch his wife, with a friend to breed;

And this may cause him to be mocked,

As the young man sucks his friend’s big cock.

 

This potion is stronger than a lustful pill,

But no one can participate against their will;

Like witches’ brew, he takes my bitter warlock cream,

And obtains the power, to control his dreams.”

 

I talked with Gerald for a few more minutes and paid him, before taking the vial and leaving the diner. On the way out, Agnes stopped me, and knowingly said, “Thanks for stopping in, David, and I hope you enjoyed the creamy dessert that my husband provided you.”

Trying Out the Potion on Kate

The train ride back to Boston seemed to go quickly, as I was lost in thought; both embarrassed for myself at having sucked off a stranger, while at the same time hopeful that the potion would work. I knew that I had to try it on Kate that night, so if it didn’t work, I could go back to Salem on Sunday and get my money back.

Kate and the others got back shortly after I arrived, and as Megan and Kate began preparing our dinner, I fixed us all cocktails. I put three drops of the potion in my drink and one drop in Kate’s and could hardly wait until bedtime.

We finally went to bed, and since Kate and I hadn’t had sex for the past month, I thought of a dream where we have extensive oral sex and fuck, as we did earlier in our marriage, and I could hardly wait to see if the potion and spell would work.

It seemed like I had been asleep for about an hour, when I had the longest, most vivid dream with Kate, where we sucked each other in a sixty-nine, before fucking, and then I ate her out afterwards. She was so receptive and eager, which made me realize that deep down she wanted to have sex more often but was having a hard time opening up to me.

I woke the next morning with the taste of her pussy and my cum in my mouth, and I even had the dried remnants of our fuck fluids on my cock; but she was still sleeping soundly. I knew that we hadn’t had sex for real, but it sure felt like it to me.

Kate finally woke up, and she gave me the funniest look, before saying, “I had the most realistic dream last night, David, like nothing I’ve ever experienced before. We were having sex like we used to years ago, and although I’ve had partial dreams about sex before, I was never able to reach a climax like that. Did you experience the same thing?”

I lied and responded, “No, sadly I didn’t, but I’ve always hoped I would have those kinds of dreams. I usually get started, and then wake up before we can get off. But tell me, honey, was it really that vivid of a dream for you? Did you experience a climax in your dream?”

She hugged me, and answered, “Oh my, yes, honey, it was marvelous, and made me regret what we’ve been missing for the past few months. I’ll try to be more receptive to you in the future.”

I was amazed and thankful that the potion and spell worked, and I could hardly wait to try it on Luke. We got home late Sunday night, and then I went over to see Luke when I saw the light on in his garage on Tuesday night.

The Potion Works on Luke Too

Luke and I were having our usual sexual banter on Tuesday evening, that began the day I saw that he was reading cuckold stories on that porn site, and he was still offering to breed Kate for me. We worked on his lawnmower for a while, and then started reading stories together on the porn story site, while drinking beer. He went into his house for a minute to get something, and I put a drop of the potion in his beer while he was gone.

We were reading a story about a big-cocked neighbor who fucked his less-well-hung neighbor’s wife, and Luke said, as he rubbed his crotch, “See, David, this is just what I’ve been talking about. You could help me to fuck Kate for you, and that would make everyone happy. I’d just love to suck on Kate’s big tits and inseminate her.”

I wanted to tease him and to let him know that I wasn’t upset that he was being so uncharacteristically explicit in his comments, and even give him a glimmer of hope that I was thinking about it. I said, “Oh come on now, Luke. You wouldn’t even wear a condom when you fuck my wife? I mean, that’s the least you could do. You wouldn’t want to cum in her and knock her up, would you?”

He had never heard me be so explicit either. He looked surprised, as he answered, “Well, if the only way I could fuck her is to wear a condom, then I guess I would. But I’d much rather fuck her bareback, so I could feel my big cock ejaculating into her sweet, wet, married pussy. Wouldn’t you like to watch me fuck Kate, just like in these stories? I mean, shit, you’re the one who told me that you see yourself as the cuckold husbands in the stories.”

I patted him on the shoulder, and replied, “Yeah, well, fantasizing is one thing, but seeing it for real is a pretty fucking big next step.”

We finished the story we were reading and I went home shortly after that, and decided that I would have a dream with me sucking his cock, to be sure the potion worked on him, before having a cuckold dream involving him and Kate. I knew that he was worked up from our last conversation about him fucking her and thought that would make him more receptive to a continuation of it in a dream.

I think I had been asleep for about an hour when I began to dream. I conjured the dream to continue where my conversation left off with Luke that night, and I wanted him to begin by responding to my last comment, about going beyond fantasizing being a big step.

Luke began rubbing his crotch again, as he said, “Maybe we can take this in smaller steps. You mentioned a few weeks ago that I must be a lucky man if my cock is big enough to wear out Abby, and I’d love to show you just how lucky I am. Come on, David, it couldn’t hurt you to look.”

I was very aware that I was dreaming, when I replied, “Okay, okay, Luke, let’s see what your bragging is all about.”

The door was closed to the shop area in the back of his garage, and he stood up from his stool, and pushed his athletic pants and underwear to his ankles. His soft, thick, uncircumcised cock is over six inches long, and was hanging between his legs in front of his plum-sized, hairy, low-hanging balls.

He stood there for a few moments, before gripping it and shaking it at me, saying, “Look at this, David. Why don’t you get it hard for me, so you can see how much Kate would enjoy fucking me?”

In the dream, I didn’t hesitate to reach over and grip his cock, as he sat back down on the stool, and it quickly hardened to almost nine inches long, and so thick that my fingers barely touched when gripping it. I began stroking his meat, which was already oozing precum, as he slowly began thrusting in my hand.

I loved the thickness and weight of his huge cock and slid to my knees on the floor as Luke said, “Oh yeah, that’s it, buddy, get down there on your knees for a better look. Just imagine my big cock impaling your beautiful wife. But for now, until that happens, got ahead and get a taste of it.”

He held my head as I covered his cock head and oozing foreskin with my mouth and began sucking it. His cock is the biggest I had ever sucked, in both length and girth, even though it was a dream, and I struggled as I took inch after inch of it into my mouth.

Luke was then holding my head and thrusting into my mouth, and looked down at me, saying, “Fuck yes, David, I thought I’d never get you on your knees to suck my cock. This is the least you can do to worship the cock that’s going to give your wife such pleasure, and there’s no way I’m going to wear a condom when I fuck her. Your cunt mouth is so tight and wet, and I know that Kate’s married pussy will feel even better wrapped around my cock, while I suck those huge hooters of hers.”

I sucked his cock as he fucked my mouth for what seemed like over five minutes, and then he moaned, stiffened, and his cock throbbed as he flooded my mouth with a big load of cum. I continued sucking him even after his cock softened, and it felt like I ejaculated in my pants, just from the excitement of sucking him.

He taunted me, saying, “That’s it, David, eat my cock cream like the nasty, cuckold cock sucker you are.”

In the dream, Luke finally pushed me back. We talked after I sucked him off, and he taunted me more about being his cock sucker. But I ended the dream there, to save further conversations and actions for later.

I woke up in the morning with the taste of Luke’s cum in my mouth, and my underwear was soaked with cum. I really had ejaculated, as in my dream, as well as tasting Luke’s cum.

Facing Luke after the Dream

Luke called me on Wednesday evening after dinner and asked me to come over to his shop. He was obviously excited when I arrived, as he said, “I couldn’t wait to tell you about the amazing dream I had last night. I’ve had partial sexual dreams in the past, but I always wake up before I can ejaculate. You won’t believe this when I tell you about it.”

DearDea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DearDea

I said, “Damn, Luke, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this excited about anything. Tell me about your dream.”

He continued, “Maybe this happened because we were talking about me fucking Kate last night, but the dream began with us continuing that conversation. Then, the amazing thing was that I convinced you to suck my cock, and it was so real that I felt myself ejaculating in your mouth, and I even had dried cum that had oozed out of my cock when I woke up this morning. I should have had more cum in my underwear if I had a wet dream. But somehow, you swallowed most of it in the dream. Have you ever had a dream like that, or did you have that same dream last night?”

I laughed, teased him, and lied, saying, “So, let me get this straight. We continued our conversation in your dream, and then I sucked you off and swallowed your cum? Damn, Luke, that sounds like some wishful thinking on your part. And no, I didn’t have a fucked-up dream like that.”

Luke said, “Yes, maybe it was or is wishful thinking, but I’ve never had a dream that real. It’s almost as if you really did suck me off, and you loved doing it in my dream. I even had to push you off my cock.”

I wanted to tease him a little more, and then really suck his cock. So, I said, “Tell me what you said to convince me to suck your cock, and then explain or even show me how it happened in your dream.”

He went through the whole conversation we had in the dream, and then, as he pushed down his athletic pants and underwear, he said, “Okay, so then you agreed to let me show you my cock, and I pushed my pants down like this. I somehow convinced you to get it hard for me, and you pretty much took it from there.”

His cock and balls looked just like I saw in the dream, and I laughed and asked, “I suppose now you expect me to help you live out your dream again?”

He put his hand on my shoulder as he began pushing me to my knees, and said, “Oh fuck, David, it was so real, and this feels like déjà vu to me. Please, buddy, do me a favor and suck me off again.”

He leaned back on the stool, and I didn’t hesitate to suck his cock, as he said, “Oh fuck yes, this is just like in my dream. Suck it, cock sucker, and take my fucking cream.”

I sucked his cock for over five minutes before he ejaculated, probably since he had cum the night before in the dream, and I loved the feeling of his pulsing and jerking cock as I tasted his cum again. I continued draining his softening cock until he said, “One thing you didn’t do in my dream was suck my balls. Go ahead, David, suck my sack and testicles for me, since you’re down there and we know for sure that you love man meat.”

He scooted out a little farther on the stool as I began to suck and lick his huge balls and hairy scrotum, and I could only take them one at a time into my mouth. I sucked him that way for what seemed like ten minutes, with his soft cock that was still oozing cum, laying across my head and face.

I looked up and saw him smiling down at me, as he said, “Fuck yeah, man, you’re being submissive to me just like in those stories, and this might really be the first step for me getting my cock into your wife’s sweet pussy.”

I finally pulled away and sat back on my stool, as I said, “This is very embarrassing for me, Luke, and I don’t quite know what came over me to suck you like this. But I must admit that I enjoyed it more than I ever thought I would. I’m sure that Kate would love your huge cock, if we ever had the opportunity for you to fuck her.”

Luke said, “Fuck yeah, I’ll try to focus really hard and dream about fucking Kate, and maybe that will come true just like my dream of you sucking my cock did. Damn, buddy, you actually sucked my cock and swallowed my cum, and I didn’t think you’d ever do that. Give me a few minutes to recharge, and I’ll feed you again.”

I sucked Luke’s cock again that night, and it took him almost ten minutes to cum the second time. He liked it when I got into it more and gripped his bare ass with my hands, pulling him and helping him to fuck my mouth. I loved everything about the taste, texture, and the feeling of his huge cock filling my mouth, and I kept sucking as he ejaculated another load of his tasty cum.

Then he scooted out on his stool again, and pulled me up to suck his bulging perineum, as he lifted his balls out of the way. It was gamier and aromatic down there, but I liked doing something even nastier for him. He said, “Yeah, fuck yeah, suck my chode cock sucker. Maybe next time I’ll get you to rim my fucking asshole.”

Kate’s Passion is Awakened

I got back home after our daughter was already in bed, and I brushed my teeth and gargled with mouthwash before talking with Kate. We went to bed soon after that, and I brought up a cuckold story on my laptop for us to read together. Her passion had obviously been awakened by the dream we shared in Boston, and she stroked my dick as I fingered her pussy as we read the story.

We sucked each other in a sixty-nine before we fucked, and when I was eating her out afterwards, she said, “I don’t know why you want me to read these nasty cuckold stories with you all the time, but seeing you down there lapping up your own juices, it almost makes me think that you’d like to watch me fuck another man, so you could clean me up afterwards. Is that what you’re thinking about down there, honey; slurping up another man’s cum?”

I lied and answered after I finished and moved up next to her, saying, “This is a little embarrassing to admit, but I have fantasized about sharing you with other men. I don’t think I could go through with it, though, and I don’t think you’d ever do that. Am I right about that, honey, would you ever consider cuckolding me?”

She teasingly replied, in a way that I couldn’t be sure she was teasing, when she smiled, saying, “Oh, I don’t know honey, some of those stories are very arousing. I mean, you’ve always been able to satisfy me with your cock, and you sure can get me off with your mouth, but the stories describe how much the wives love being stretched by and getting off on those big, bull cocks. But you had to know that would excite me when you wanted me to read them with you.”

I wanted to reveal a little more of desires, since she was in the mood to discuss it, and I said, “Well, it did occur to me that you would enjoy bigger cocks, and I have to admit that I’ve fantasized about it.”

She kissed me deeply before saying, “Tell me, honey, have you ever fantasized about anyone we know cuckolding you, that might have a big cock? Because you and Luke are such good friends, and Abby told me one time that Luke is well-hung and is wearing her out. Have you ever seen his cock?”

Things were really getting interesting then, and I lied, saying, “Well, I did see him at the urinals in a bar a couple of times, and it does look like his cock is over six inches long and very thick, at least on soft. But what are you saying, Kate, are you saying that you’d want to fuck him?”

She answered, still acting like she was teasing me, “Oh, I don’t know, David, you’re the one who brought these stories into our lives, and you’d have to have known that I’d be thinking or even fantasizing about it, just like you said you’ve been doing. But maybe we’re better off just fantasizing about it.”

We let the conversation drop there, but it would be easy to build on that in my next dream. So, I decided to concoct a dream that night, involving Kate, Luke, and me, to see if it would lead the way to her cuckolding me.”

The Dream that Led to Our New Cuckold Lifestyle

I’ll describe my dream as it unfolds, where I began by continuing the conversation I was having with Kate, saying, “Yes, fantasies are great, honey, but I’m intrigued that you seem to be more open to even discussing this, than I ever thought you’d be. Please tell me in a little more detail what Abby said about Luke’s cock.”

She leaned over and began stroking my spent cock, as she excitedly said, “My, my, honey, it’s also intriguing to me that you want to know about Luke’s cock. Abby said that he’s uncircumcised, and his cock is over six inches long on soft, and almost nine inches long on hard. But the most interesting part is that it’s so thick that her fingers don’t touch when she grips it. He’s also horny as fuck, and she said he’d fuck her every day if she’d let him.”

My dick got rock hard and was leaking precum as she described Luke’s cock, and she said, “Ooh, sweetie, it seems like I’ve gotten you aroused again just talking about his cock, and you just ejaculated a few minutes ago. Tell me what you’re thinking.”

That was my time to commit in our dream, and I answered, “Well, I haven’t seen you as excited about describing Luke’s cock as you’ve been about anything else in a long time. And yes, it is arousing to me fantasizing about him pounding your pussy with that big cock of his. If I’m reading you right, and you want to do this, then I’ll arrange to get Luke over here soon at a convenient time. I know that he’ll want to fuck you because he talks about it all the time.”

Kate agreed, and I knew that our daughter was sleeping over with a friend on Friday night. So, in my dream on Wednesday, I called Luke and invited him over to help with a project in my basement on Friday, not telling him our true intentions. Then the dream flashed forward to Friday night, and when he arrived, we served drinks and refreshments as we sat in the family room. That’s the first time I had a dream with two other participants at the same time.

I started the conversation, saying, “Your Abby is quite the naughty one, Luke, telling Kate about your big cock. Now she wants to see if what she heard is true, and I would too. Let’s see what you’ve got.”

Luke smiled, and said, “It looks like Kate might be the project you want help with. I’m not going to pull it out unless I can use it. Are you two ready for that? Because after Kate experiences my big cock, she won’t want to feel yours inside her anymore. Sorry, buddy, but I’ve seen your little dick at the urinals.”

Kate smiled and pulled her t-shirt up and off, as she said, “I’m showing you mine, so show us yours.”

Luke was fascinated with Kate’s big, jiggling, and swaying breasts, and he pushed down his pants and underwear. Then it was Kate’s turn to be fascinated as she stared at Luke’s big cock and balls hanging between his legs and down on the couch.

She said, “Oh my, Luke, Abby wasn’t exaggerating at all. Let’s see if we can get that big thing hard.”

Kate moved over between his legs and took his big, soft cock into her mouth, and it immediately grew to its full hardness and girth. She began struggling to suck his thick cock, as Luke smiled at me and lifted one hand giving me the ‘ok’ sign, while he began fondling my wife’s breasts with the other. Then they stood up and kissed, a deep, tongue-probing kiss, as he pressed his cock into her belly. Without saying another word, she led him by the hand to our marital bed.

She moved back onto the bed as Luke unfastened and pulled down her shorts and panties, and then laid beside her, leaning over to suck her breasts, as he humped his hard cock against her thigh. Then he moved up on top of her, and they kissed again, as I watched in awe as his massive cock began impaling her adulterous pussy. I could hardly believe that she was taking inch after thick inch of his cock so easily, and he was finally buried to the balls in my wife.

They began fucking with a passion as they kissed, and the sounds and aromas of sex filled the room. I got between their legs to watch as his ass clenched and balls swung on each, powerful stroke into my wife, and she was moaning and thrashing on the bed in a way she had never done with me.

I knew that Kate was on her birth control pills, but I tried to add to the excitement by making Luke think that she was unprotected, saying, “Oh fuck, Luke, this is amazing to watch, but you have to pull out before you cum. Kate isn’t on birth control right now, and I’m not sure where she is in her cycle.

In my dream, Kate caught on to what I was trying to do, and she wrapped her legs around his ass and held him tightly, as she screamed out, “No, Luke, don’t you fucking dare pull of me when you cum. If my pervert husband wants to see me fucked by another man, then he needs to be prepared for any consequences. Fuck me, Luke, fuck me and fill my married pussy with your cum.”

Kate’s comments seemed to put him over the edge, and I saw his ass clenching, perineum throbbing, and balls pulling up, as he ejaculated deep within my wife’s pussy. My emotions were running high, as I experienced arousal, humiliation, jealousy, and shame all at the same time. My best friend was breeding my wife, and I think he liked feeling that he could impregnate her if she were fertile.

He stayed in her for several more minutes, slowly stroking her with his softening cock, and I saw his cum leaking out around his meat. When he pulled out, I moved in to suck Kate’s pussy clean, and loved the way she wrapped her legs around my head and shoulders and humped against my face.

She was moaning as she said, “Oh fuck yeah, honey, eat all of Luke’s cock cream. Eat it, baby, suck my pussy clean.”

Luke was lying there, propped up on one elbow, watching as I cleaned his semen and sperm from my wife’s cheating pussy. Then, as I moved back, he pulled me to his cock, saying, “Come on and clean my cock for me, buddy. You already sucked me off on Wednesday night, so you need to let Kate see what a perverted fucking cock sucker you are. Suck it, buddy, and then work over my balls like you did before.”

Kate was looking at me with an amused smile, after finding out that I had been attracted enough to Luke’s cock that I had already sucked him off. I sucked his cock and balls clean, and I laid in the bed next to Kate, with Luke on the other side.

Luke talked about how long he had wanted to fuck Kate, and Kate admitted that she had wanted to fuck Luke, ever since Abby told her about his big cock. They were treating me almost as if I weren’t there, and I was beginning to understand all the powerful emotions that the cuckolds experience in those stories. Our dream continued until after Luke fucked my wife again, and then I ended it.

The Morning After

I woke up first the next morning, with a full recollection of our dream, and I had the taste of Kate’s pussy and Luke’s cum in my mouth to prove that it was real for me. Kate woke up soon after she felt me stirring, and she just stared at me with bewilderment on her face.

She finally spoke, saying, “Damn, honey, all that talk about Luke before we went to sleep sure had an impact on my dream. You probably won’t believe me, but I had the most realistic dream, where we talked and then actually invited Luke over here to fuck me. I loved his big cock and can still feel it in my pussy. In the dream, I learned that you had already sucked his cock. Did you have a dream like that too?”

I lied and replied, “Wow, honey, that’s amazing, but I didn’t have that dream. You must really want to do this with Luke, or you wouldn’t have had such a vivid dream about it. Please tell me everything that happened.”

She related every detail of our dream encounter with Luke, and the more she talked about it, the more excited she got. I was getting excited all over again too, and said, “It sounds to me that you want to take this beyond fantasy, and I’m so turned on just hearing about your dream, that I want it too.”

Kate looked puzzled for a second, and asked, “But what about the part where you ate me out afterwards and then sucked his cock and balls clean? Would you be willing to do that too?”

I smiled and answered, “I’ll have to cross that bridge when we get to it, but I’m willing to try anything if it makes you happy.”

We fucked that morning before I went to work, and I could hardly wait to get a phone call from Luke that night.

Luke’s Reaction to the Dream

Luke called me as soon as he saw my car come into our driveway, and he was almost breathless, as he said, “Holy shit, David, I thought my dream on Tuesday night would be hard to beat, but last night was even better. You need to come over here after dinner and so I can tell you about it.”

I told Kate that I was going over to Luke’s, before saying, “This is up to you now, Kate, but since I’m going over to see Luke for a few minutes, this is our chance to invite him over, just like in your dream, on Friday night. I’m good either way, but I need to know that you really want to do this.”

She replied, “I’m so nervous and scared right now, David, but if you want to see this happen too, then I say we should try it. That dream was just too real for me, and I’ve got to try it with Luke in the flesh.”

Luke excitedly told me every detail of the dream. Then he said, “Damn, David, if last night’s dream comes true like the first one, then I sure hope to be pounding Kate’s pussy soon. What do you think about me having such a detailed dream about fucking your wife?”

That was my chance to get him more aroused, and I answered, “Wow, Luke, that was really some dream, and the strange thing is that Kate had a dream just like that, down to every detail. She told me about it this morning, and she’s as excited about it as you are. It’s almost like you two were communicating in your dreams or something.”

His ears perked up when he heard that, and he said, “Holy shit, that’s amazing. What did she say about it and me, and do you think she’s interested in fucking me for real?”

I replied, “It seemed especially real for her since Abby told her about your big cock before, and she loved feeling it in her in the dream.”

Luke laughed, and said, “Fuck yeah, I knew that I could fuck her if I could just get you to suck my cock. I want you to suck my cock right now, but not all the way off, since I need to save my juice for Kate’s pussy. And I would like for you to work my balls over too. Let’s try a new position so you can really get into my testicles.”

He led me over to an old, cushioned chair in his shop area, and pushed me to the floor with my back to the chair, and my head laying back on the seat. Then he dropped his pants and underwear, before leaning over me with his hands on the back of the chair and pressing his cock to my mouth. His cock was already hardening and oozing precum as I began sucking his thick meat, and his big balls were slapping against my throat and chest as he began fucking my mouth.

I sucked his cock that way for only a few minutes, before he turned around and straddled my torso, and began squatting down like he was going to sit on the chair, except that he was sitting on my face. I helped to hold him up over me, with my hands on his bare, hairy, muscular ass, as I began sucking and licking his scrotum and balls. I realized that I loved that feeling of having him sitting on my face in a dominating position, as I sucked his balls.

Luke stayed on me for another ten minutes, before he finally pulled away, and said, “That is just where you belonged for being willing to let me breed your wife. And if that dream was any indication, then I’ll be creaming her unprotected, married cunt, and maybe giving Kate and you my baby to raise. Damn, man, you’ve really taken our friendship to a new level, especially if I get to fuck Kate tomorrow night.”

Luke said that he would tell Abby that he was coming over to help me with a project, at about 7:00 pm, after dinner on Friday night. When I got home, I told Kate that Luke had the same dream she did, and she was ready to cuckold me.

Kate Cuckolds Me with Luke for the First Time

Luke came over right on time on Friday, and the intimacy they shared in the dream on Wednesday night resulted in there being no awkwardness between them. After the usual neighborly greetings, Luke sat next to my wife on the couch, and said, “I feel like a kid in high school, Kate, looking for some pussy on my first date with the hottest girl in the class. I’ve lusted after you ever since we met, and I was so happy to hear that we shared the same, vivid dream on Wednesday night.”

Kate was wearing a tight t-shirt and loose athletic shorts, and he leaned over to kiss her as he began rubbing her breasts. They were immediately in a wet, passionate, tongue-probing kiss, and my arousal, jealousy, and humiliation were all rising at the same time. It was much different seeing them together in the flesh, instead of in that dream, as he took possession of my wife’s emotions and body.

They kissed for only a couple of minutes before Kate took him by the hand and led him to our bedroom. I followed and watched as they took off their clothes and moved back on the bed. They kissed and he humped her thigh, just like in the dream, and then he rolled on top and began sucking her breasts as he impaled my wife with his big cock.

Kate remembered the conversation about being unprotected from the dream, and she said, “I’m not on birth control, Luke, but I want you to breed my slutty, married pussy. I might be close to the middle of my cycle, but I want you to fuck me and fill me with your thick cum.”

The dream had seemed real enough, but it was so much better watching, hearing, and smelling them fucking in the flesh. His big balls were slapping against her ass, and I heard the squishing sounds of his thick cock moving in my wife’s tight wetness. Kate wrapped her legs around his ass and held on for Luke’s aggressive fucking.

He finally began to moan, and I saw his perineum throbbing and his balls drawing up, and knew that he was inseminating my wife, and deep in her pussy. Kate began gyrating beneath him as she realized she was being bred, and either instinctively or consciously for effect, she screamed out, “Oh fuck yes, Luke, give me your cum and your baby!”

Luke kept stroking her for another five minutes with his softening cock, and when he rolled off Kate, I moved in to suck her pussy clean. Then she laughed as I moved over to suck Luke’s cock clean, and she said, “Damn, baby, this is hot. You’re sucking his cock just like you did in the dream.”

We relaxed and had some refreshments after the first fucking, and then he fucked her again. That was the beginning of our cuckold relationship with Luke, and he fucked her at least once a week after that, any time he could get away from home long enough when our daughter wasn’t home.

Some of the other neighbor’s husbands were also flirting with Kate from time to time, and over the course of several months, I had dreams about them fucking Kate, and they also came true. Kate was getting all the big cocks she could handle, and I ended up sucking all of them.

Taking My Dreams Beyond Cuckolding

After having all those cuckold experiences with my neighbors, I realized that I wanted to find other cocks to suck. The first person I thought of was my boss, Henry. Henry is in his mid-fifties, and we traveled together every few weeks or so, usually staying in hotels for two or three nights on each trip. He was always complaining that his wife had lost interest in sex, and he routinely hit on the waitresses and other ladies in the bars we frequented.

Henry never seemed to have any luck in connecting with a lady for sex, which is the case for most traveling men, and I knew that he was always horny. We were on a trip in Milwaukee, and on the first night, I put a drop of the potion in his wine at dinner, when he stepped away to the restroom. I had no way of knowing whether he would be receptive to the potion or having his cock sucked, but it was worth a try.

We went to a bar after dinner, and Henry tried unsuccessfully to pick up any of the three women he approached. I knew him well enough to make personal comments and took the opportunity to start a suggestive conversation.

I laughed as I said, “Sorry, Henry, but it looks like you might have to take care of business by hand tonight.”

He smiled and replied, “Yeah, you might be right about that. These bitches don’t know that I don’t necessarily want to fuck them. Hell, David, I’d be happy with a blowjob about now.”

We went back to the hotel soon after that, and I conjured a dream with Henry that began where our conversation at the bar left off. I didn’t want to be subtle, and said, “It doesn’t look like you’re going to get a blowjob from them either. Have you ever considered finding a man to do that for you?”

He gave me the strangest look, and asked, “Why, David, do you know someone like that?”

I answered, “Well, it’s been a long time, but I had some, uh, uh, let’s say, giving experiences with my friends in high school that I’ve been thinking about lately. I might be willing to help out my old boss.”

He took me up on it right away, saying, “Well damn, David, I wish you’d said that years ago. Let’s get back to my room.”

In the dream, we went back to his room, and he didn’t hesitate to take off all his clothes and lay back on the bed. He has a very thick, uncircumcised cock, about five inches long on soft, and he pulled me down to suck him, as he said, “Come on, David boy, I’m horny as fuck, and I’ve got a big load for you.”

I laid between his legs and sucked his cock, which soon hardened to about eight inches long, and he was asserting his position as my boss as he rolled over on me and fucked my face. He pounded me that way for only a couple of minutes, before ejaculating a huge load of bitter cum into my mouth. I sucked him dry and then sucked his balls, as he stayed on top of me.

My dream ended there, and after tasting his cum when I woke up in the morning, we met for breakfast. He kept glancing at me and smiling, before saying, “I had the most vivid dream last night, David, too real to ignore, and I’d like to talk with you about it tonight after dinner.”

That was the beginning of my bisexual cock sucking relationship with my boss, and I had dreams with other coworkers, which added to my getting as much cock as I could handle, as well as enjoying my cuckold relationships with my neighbors.

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments