Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

MILF Real Estate Agent Becomes a Whore for Listings - Part 2

"I follow the advice of an older mentor and become a whore for real estate listings."

37
8 Comments 8
24.0k Views 24.0k
7.7k words 7.7k words

Introduction

It would be best if you read Part 1 of this story, so you can understand how my husband Mark and I evolved into a very active cuckold relationship. However, I will explain things briefly for those who want to start reading here.

My name is Shari, and I met Mark in the Orlando area in church, after moving there for a job when I was twenty-two years old and just out of college. He was twenty-six and working as a contract handy man, and because of our strong religious faith, we didn’t have sex until we were engaged, which was my first time. I was making pretty good money working for a marketing company, until I was laid off. Then I started my own marketing business, working from home.

Many years passed, and we were forty-three years old at the time our financial situation became stressed. Mark suffered a back injury on the job, and I eventually decided to get my realtor’s license and become a real estate agent. After having no luck with either listings or sales, I went to our pastor, Walter, for advice. He introduced me to a real estate developer, named Phil, who said that he would give me listings, if I cooperated in ‘entertaining him and others.’

I don’t mean to brag, but the men couldn’t keep their eyes off me. I’m five feet and nine inches tall, weigh one hundred and thirty-five pounds, and have below-the shoulder, warm blonde hair, and sparkling azure eyes. Most people think that I’m very attractive sexually, and my 36DD breasts and big, shapely ass add to the package. I’m what you would call a voluptuous girl, and I always attract a lot of attention in my tight jeans and tops.

Mark had become impotent from his injury and the medication he was taking, which shattered his ego and made him feel like less of a man since he couldn’t satisfy me sexually. That was the beginning for us having oral sex. Through a series of meetings with Phil, and explaining the entertainment issue to Mark, we agreed that I should pursue the arrangement with Phil.

Phil was the first man other than my husband to fuck me, and I eventually fucked Walter, since he could also provide leads from the members of our mega-church. That led to me fucking Phil and Walter many times, as well as other listing clients and sales customers, and Mark enjoyed sucking their cum from my just-fucked pussy. Phil had promised to introduce me to some of his other wealthy friends and work associates, and Part 2 begins as he is inviting me to a party at his home.

Part 2

One day after I had just finished fucking Phil and cleaning his cock, he said, “I promised you before that I’d help you meet some of my friends. I’m having ten couples over for a Memorial Day weekend pool party at my home, and I’d like for you and Mark to join us. Some of my guests are bankers, mortgage company executives, other developers, and even tradesmen who could be a good source of leads for you.”

He paused for a moment, and then I found out that Walter had told Phil about Mark eating me out after I was fucked, when he said, “I’d like Mark there since he’s never seen you being fucked by other men, and he can eat some fresh cum loads. I suspect there will be plenty of opportunities for that at my home.”

I was suspicious of him and asked, “Are you sure this isn’t just some kind of setup for sex, making me the party whore?”

He laughed and said, “Whether or not it turns out that way is up to you. Many of those men and a couple of the ladies can help you with leads. After you and Mark mingle a while and meet everyone, I’ll set you two up in the pool house, which isn’t being used by anyone else. My wife is aware of the things I do with you and others for my business, and I’ll ask her to distract the other wives when the men take turns going to speak with you in the pool house. You can find out for yourself if they can help you. I suggest that you wear a revealing bikini, to show off your obvious assets.”

When I got home, I explained everything to Mark while he was sucking Phil’s cum out of my pussy. He wasn’t that thrilled at first, since he’s not that outgoing and self-confident, and was intimidated at the thought of being around all those successful and wealthy people. I finally convinced him by emphasizing that he might be able to watch me fucking other men for the first time.

The skimpy bikini I bought showed off my bulging camel toe and barely covered my nipples and areolas, or contained my bulging breasts. So, I also purchased a sheer cover-up to wear when we were mingling with all the guests.

The party started in the late afternoon, just as it was getting dark. I was impressed by most of the couples, who were very distinguished looking and appeared to be in their late forties or early fifties. Many of the men are wealthy and successful, and they have pretty wives, as you would expect, but there were a few other men who looked like contractors.

Some of the other women looked pretty good in their bathing suits, but I was getting most of the attention. It was hard to see everything with my cover-up on, but those horny men, and even some of the women, could barely keep their eyes off me, especially after everyone had a few drinks. I was getting turned on by their obvious stares, and sometimes let my cover-up open to give them a better view. Their wives were also drinking, and I didn’t think they noticed their husbands gawking at me.

It was almost 9:00 pm when Phil came up to Mark and me and said, “Everybody is pretty liquored up by now, so this might be a good time for you two to go to the pool house. I’ll start telling my friends, one at a time, that Shari would appreciate a few minutes of their time to talk business, away from the distractions of the party. And, Shari, if you want my advice, you’ll take off that cover-up, so they can fully appreciate your beauty.”

Then, as an afterthought, he said, “And, Mark, it might be hard for you to watch your wife being fucked by other men for the first time. You might want to watch from the closet until you get a feel for how things are going.”

I assumed that Phil would tell the men that I was an easy fuck, and expected them to be uninhibited. Mark was in the closet when the first man came in; Vernon, a fifty-something mortgage banker. I was wearing just my bikini, and we talked for the first few minutes. He let me know that he could give me plenty of leads for people looking to buy a home, and who were prequalifying for a mortgage to make their search easier to consummate.

He had been staring at my breasts and camel toe the whole time, and he finally said, “You know, Shari, people in this business usually take care of one another. I’m wondering what you’re willing to do for me for recommending my clients to you? Seeing you in that revealing bikini sure does give me a few ideas.”

I knew that I had to commit, one way or the other. I glanced over at the closet before smiling at him and responding, “Phil has showed me the value of cooperating with business associates, and I understand what you’re saying. Let’s go sit on the couch and discuss it a little more. I think you’ll find that I can be very convincing.”

We sat on the couch and Vernon leaned in and nuzzled my ear before saying, “My goodness, Shari, you are a truly beautiful and well- built woman. Then he turned my face towards his and kissed me deeply, just as Phil had done my first time with him. We continued kissing as Vernon untied my top, and he was rubbing and weighing my breasts in his hands.

Vernon broke our kiss and stared at my full, pendulous breasts, before leaning down to suck them. I began rubbing the growing lump in his bathing suit, and in only a few minutes I was pushing down his bathing suit, as he untied my bottoms. His cock is thick, and looked to be maybe ten-inches long, and I leaned down to suck his oozing cock head. His cock is the biggest I had ever fucked by that time.

I was moaning while alternating between sucking his cock and huge, hairy balls, until he pushed me onto my back, saying, “It’s time to see if my big cock will fit into your wet and puffy pussy. Let me know if it’s uncomfortable, and I’ll take it slow.”

His thick fuck meat felt so good pushing into my adulterous cunt, as he began sucking my breasts again, and I felt every bulging vein and the knob of his cock head as he slowly bottomed out in me, still with a little to go. He pressed harder as I wrapped my legs around his ass and began swiveling my hips, and in a minute or so, I felt my uterus shift, and he was buried to the balls in my pussy.

Vernon stopped sucking my breasts to say, “Holy fucking shit, girl, not even my wife has been able to take my whole cock. It feels so good being buried to the hilt in your slutty fucking cunt. Get ready for a real fucking, sweetie.”

He began kissing me as he pounded me with his thick meat, and I was having one orgasm after the other. We had been fucking for five minutes, and his long tongue was also buried in my mouth, when he started moaning and his cock jerked and pulsed as he inseminated me.

When he pulled out of me, I pulled him up so his groin was by my face, and said, “Here, let me clean that up for you. We can’t have you going back out to the party with a semen stained bathing suit, especially when I like it so much.”

I sucked his softening cock and big balls clean, and just as he left the room, Mark came out of the closet and dove between my legs. Before he began to suck me clean he said, “Oh fuck, Shari, that was the most erotic thing I’ve ever seen. His big cock was stretching out your pussy, and I don’t see how you were able to take him all the way to the balls.”

Mark was on his knees in front of the couch, between my wide-spread legs, sucking a slurping Vernon’s big load of cum out of me. He had been sucking my pussy clean for almost three months, but he had never actually seen another man fucking me. There was no fantasy involved, since he had just watched Vernon empty his balls into my pussy.

I had to wonder how far he would go, and after he had sucked me clean, I said, “Damn, honey, you were really hungry for that cum tonight. Do you think you’re ready to come out of the closet, so to speak, watch me being fucked up close, and maybe participate in other ways?”

Mark face turned red with embarrassment as he replied, “I don’t know, honey, but after seeing first-hand how much pleasure he gave you with his massive cock and knowing that I couldn’t do that even before my impotency, I have this strong desire to be submissive to you and your lovers. Maybe I’ll come out on the next one, but you have to make sure that he doesn’t freak out and get physical.”

The next man came into the room just after Mark went back to the closet. His name is Samuel, and he is the CEO of a relocation company who interfaces with dozens of couples a year who're moving into and out of the Orlando area. He wasn’t as fit or handsome as most of the other men at the party, and at about five feet and nine inches tall, and weighing maybe two hundred and fifty pounds, he had a beer belly hanging over his bathing suit.

Samuel has medium-olive skin tone, and with his facial features he appeared to be Jewish or maybe Middle-Eastern. He didn’t seem to be interested in foreplay the way Vernon had been, and after discussing business for a few minutes, he said, "Yes, Shari, I can give you a lot of leads, but you’ll need to fuck me and suck my cock anytime I want. Get your bikini off so I can see in the flesh those big tits and that thick snatch that I’ve been looking at all evening.”

I took off my suit, as he took off his, and I laid back on the couch. His genitals are an even darker shade of olive, and I liked the contrast to the other men I had fucked. His cock is about seven inches long, but it's the thickest I had ever seen or fucked. So, when he got on top of me and began sucking my breasts, as he pushed his thick meat into me, it took a few seconds to adjust.

It was somehow even more erotic being fucked by an overweight man with a different ethnicity, and the nastiness of it made me orgasm quickly on his thick cock. He unceremoniously fucked me for about five minutes, and then moaned as he filled me with his big cum load.

I sucked and licked his fuck meat and balls clean, and as he was leaving, he said, “Okay, cunt, here the way it is. I get to suck those tits and fuck your sweet, tight pussy every time I give you a lead. I think we’re going to get along just fine.”

Mark came out of the closet, and after sucking me clean he said, “Shit, baby, that was so fucking erotic watching you fucking that darker cock that was stretching your pussy to the limits. Imagine how it would be if you fucked some Latinos, or even blacks.”

Almost as if on cue, Mark went back into the closet and the next man that came in is named Carlos. I found out that he is Puerto Rican and owns a home restoration business. He fixes up homes for people who are planning to sell them, and his clients often ask him for referrals for real estate agents. His vocation is similar to Mark’s, and Carlos was fit and muscular the way Mark was in his prime. His skin is also darker than Samuel’s, and I could hardly wait to see him naked.

He was politer than Samuel had been. I got the feeling that he was a little intimidated by me, and I wasn’t sure if he had ever been with a white woman. He seemed reluctant to make the first move, and we talked for almost ten minutes about his business and the leads he could provide.

I didn’t know if he was afraid to make the first move for fear of me accusing him of attacking me, but it was apparent that he was reluctant to approach me. So, I said, “I will really appreciate any listing leads you can give me, Carlos, and I’d like to show my appreciation. Is there anything that I could do for you?”

He wasn’t taking the hint, so I turned my back to him and asked, “Carlos, would you be a sweetie and untie my top for me?”

That seemed to be enough to get him going, and he leaned down to suck my breasts as I fumbled awkwardly to push down his swim trunks. His cock is brown, uncircumcised, very thick, vein-covered, and soft at about seven inches long. I knew that it would be at least nine-inches long when hard.

I really liked the thickness, weight, and rubbery foreskin of his cock, and I instinctively leaned down to suck it. I was surprised when he also leaned down to suck my pussy, especially since he must have known that I had been with other men. Mark had been cleaning me up, but there still must have been some residue and there was a stigma to eating just-fucked pussy for most men.

We sucked one another in a sixty-nine for a few minutes, and I really enjoyed sucking his thick, brown cock and massive balls. He finally turned around over me and said, “Oh, baby, I’ve got to feel your tight, white pussy on my fuck meat.”

He pushed inch after inch of his thick cock into me, as he began sucking my breasts, and I was surprised to see that Mark had moved from the closet to the end of the couch. He was watching every stroke as Carlos’ big, brown cock stretched out my married pussy. Mark might have been less intimidated by Carlos since he's a working man like himself, and he had already shown an interest in Latino cocks.

Carlos was too busy and enthralled sucking my tits and fucking me to notice Mark down between our legs, at least until he ejaculated in me. Then, as he was pulling out, I said, “Watch this, Carlos, my husband loves to clean me up after other men breed my pussy.”

He was very surprised, and quickly moved aside as Mark got between my legs, sucking my pussy clean. When mark was finished with me, I said, “Go on, honey, clean Carlos up for me. We can’t have him going back out there with stained swim trunks.”

Both men looked at me, and Mark was stunned, until I gently nudged him to go down on Carlos. He tentatively moved between Carlos’ legs, and then slowly took the oozing head of that big, brown, soft cock between his lips. I watched in awe as my husband of twenty years sucked, slurped and licked that big, Rican cock clean, as Carlos just watched and smiled.

Three more men came in to fuck me that night, before Phil came in for his turn, and Mark had gotten comfortable staying out of the closet the whole time. He was cleaning the men as well as cleaning me, and that night began a new phase in our relationship. I was very busy with all of the listings and sales opportunities following that night at Phil’s, and I sometimes met my clients at my home, so Mark could be there to watch and clean us up.

My arrangements with Phil and Walter were starting to pay off in that third month, and the men I met at the party gave me even more opportunities. My pipeline of active listings and other sales opportunities was full, and with so many closings, I was starting to reap the rewards of my efforts. I had been driving an old Camry for years, so the first thing I did when the money started rolling in was buy for cash a new, black Corvette convertible with tan leather seats.

I attracted a lot of attention as I zipped around in my new car. The contrast of my blonde hair blowing in the breeze, along with my usual tight, black stretch pants and white blouse made men crane their necks as I passed by. I also attracted the attention of law enforcement as I sped on some of the rural roads near our home, and I got to know all the officers intimately over a period of a couple of weeks.

The first time I got stopped was in the early evening when I was on the way home from getting listing documents signed. I was in a big hurry to get home to feed Mark the fresh load of cum that I had gotten from the seller, and that I was holding in with a pad. I was doing sixty-five in a thirty-five mile per hour zone, and my heart sank when the blue lights started flashing behind me. I pulled over to the side of the road and I watched in my mirror as the sheriff’s deputy walked up to my door.

My blouse was already partially unbuttoned, but I undid two more buttons before he was next to me. The deputy is a handsome man who looked to be in his late thirties, and he appeared to be tall and muscular. From where I was seated in my car, his crotch was just about at my face level, and I had to strain to look up at him.

He was looking down at me and obviously staring at my mostly-exposed breasts, as he asked, “Do you know why I stopped you, mam?”

I wanted to talk my way out of a ticket, and thought it was best to tell the truth and then ask for lenience. I saw his name on his shirt, and smiled at him as I replied, “I’m sorry, deputy Dave, I was in a hurry to get home and wasn’t paying attention to my speed. Is there any way I could get off with a warning?”

He was still glaring down at my breasts and smiled as he answered, “You must be in a hurry every evening, since I and some of the other deputies have noticed you going over the limit many times. Let me have your license, registration, and insurance card, mam.”

I reached over to get my documents out of the glove compartment and my license out of my purse. When I turned back to face him, I made sure to move in a way that gave him a good view of my breasts jiggling, swaying, and straining against my blouse.

He looked over my papers and after saying my last name out loud, he said, “So you’re Shari. I met your husband, Mark, a few years ago when there was some trouble at one of the retirement homes he was working at. He said that he was married and lived out this way. What would he say if he knew his pretty wife was speeding with her blouse half way unbuttoned and not wearing a bra? You know, someone might just try to take advantage of you out on these isolated roads.”

ShannonVega13
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShannonVega13

I was starting to feel like I had a chance to get out of a ticket, since he was personalizing things, and I responded, “I’m a real estate agent, and Mark knows that I have to dress in an enticing way for my clients. I’ve been pretty successful at it so far, and most men don’t mind the way I dress.”

Dave laughed and said, “Yeah, no kidding, I can see why they don’t mind, and I’d like to see a little more myself. If you’d be willing to follow me down to a turnoff a short distance from here, I might be willing to let you off with a warning. I clocked you going thirty miles per hour over the limit. That would be a mandatory court date, probably a three or four hundred dollar fine, and four points on your license. It’s your choice, Shari.”

I didn’t know if Dave just wanted to look at and feel my tits, or have me give him a blowjob, or even fuck him. But given my lifestyle, and the number of men I had been sucking and fucking, it didn’t seem like a big deal to fuck one more guy, especially since it would save me a lot of hassle and money.

He was looking down at my bulging cleavage as I said, “You’ve made me an offer that’s pretty hard to refuse, Dave. I’ll follow you wherever you want.”

Dave rubbed his crotch as he turned to go back to his patrol car, and I followed him as he drove past me. It looked like he was talking on his phone as we traveled. About a half mile down the road, we turned over a rickety bridge onto a dirt road into a heavily wooded area, and then stopped in a clearing about a hundred yards in, totally hidden from the main road.

He got out of his car and opened the rear door to the back seat as he said, “Come on over so we can talk this over.”

Dave was staring at my ass in my tight pants and jiggling breasts as I walked over and slid onto the seat next to him, on his left side. I know that my big, firm, voluptuous breasts are a magnet to most men, and he leaned over to kiss me passionately as he unbuttoned the remaining buttons on my blouse and pulled it out of my pants.

He finally broke our kiss, and as he weighed and fondled my breasts in his hand he said, “Damn, Shari, I think this is the finest set of tits I’ve ever seen on any woman. I’ve just got to get a taste of these puppies.”

Dave twisted in the seat and laid across my lap, forcefully sucking my left nipple and areola into his mouth. It always turns me on when a man really sucks hard on my tits, and I moved my right hand to his hip and began rubbing him there. He was catching on to what I was doing, and he leaned his hips back, so my hand fell onto his bulging crotch. He continued feverishly sucking my breast as I rubbed his hardening cock lump, and then began trying to unfasten his utility belt, which is heavy with his gun and accessories.

I struggled with the belt for a few seconds until he stopped sucking my tit for a moment, and started helping me with the belt, as he said, “Here I thought I was just going to be getting acquainted with your nice tits, but I can see that you're hot for what I have in my pants. You are one hot bitch, and I’m happy to oblige.”

He quickly pushed down his pants and underwear, and I was soon stroking what felt like a very thick, uncircumcised cock, that's at least eight inches long. It felt so good in my hand, and I said, “Me oh my, Dave, you’ve got a real lady pleaser here. I’ve got to get a taste of your nice cock before you bury it in my married pussy.”

I leaned down and began sucking his cock, as he resumed fondling my breasts. His cock and oozing foreskin tasted so good in my mouth, and I sucked Dave’s cock until he said, “We’d better get to it, girl, I don’t want to blow my load in your mouth, at least not this time.”

By that time the sun was setting, and it was difficult to see in the twilight of those thick woods. So, I was able to push down my tight pants and panties, without him being able to see the pad. I lay back on the seat and spread my legs, as he moved in above me, and I felt his thick cock slipping into my already cum-soaked pussy.

He started fucking me hard and fast, bottoming out on each stroke, and before he leaned down to suck my breasts again, he said, “Damn, but you must really want my cock, Shari, your pussy is so wet and slimy and feels so fucking good on my meat.”

I was already on my second orgasm when I heard and saw the lights of another car pulling up next to Dave’s car. I tried to let Dave know and push him off me, but he lifted off my breast and said, “Don’t worry, Shari, that’s just my old trainer, Clarence. I called to let him know that I was taking a hot lady to our favorite spot and thought he might like a piece of you too.”

Clarence walked up to the door as Dave continued fucking me, and I saw from the reflection of his flashlight that he's a big, black man, who looked to be in his fifties. He gave a hearty laugh and said, “Damn, Dave, I thought we were just going to feel and suck some tits tonight. But damn, man, that bitch is cumming on your cock like she’s starving for some man meat. Get her nice and greased up for me so she’ll be able to take all of me.”

It was only another couple of minutes before Dave pushed his cock in me to his balls, and I felt his big cock throbbing and pulsing as he filled me with his cum load. After he was finished ejaculating, he laughed and said, “I sure hope you’re on the pill, Shari, or I’ll be giving you my baby for you and Mark to raise. But at least it would be white. You’re in for a real treat now, being able to fuck Clarence’s huge middle leg.”

Dave pulled his softening cock out of me with a loud slurping sound, and as he rolled off and backed out of the seat, I saw Clarence standing there with his pants down. His cock is definitely be the biggest I had taken at that point, and it was only half hard and already ten inches long and almost as thick as a beer can. He moved in on top of me and reached down to finger my pussy, before pressing the head of his massive cock into my vulva. He leaned down to kiss me, pushing his long tongue into my mouth, and then he pulled back as he pushed more and more of his then-hard meat into me.

Clarence smiled at me and said, “It feels like Dave has you well-lubricated for me, so hold on, girl, and let me know if I’m hurting you. Very few women, including my wife, have been able to take my full twelve inches of love muscle, and I’d like to see if a slut like you can take it all.”

He started sucking my breasts as he bottomed out in my pussy, with still about three inches of his cock to go. I wrapped my legs around his ass and swiveled my hips, pushing hard against his powerful strokes. It took a minute or so, but I soon felt my uterus shift, and he was buried to his massive black balls in my cunt.

Clarence moaned loudly and then said, “Damn, Dave, this bitch has taken every inch of my meat. Son of a bitch, but it feels so good being buried in her married, white cunt, and she’s so tight that I won’t last for long.”

I had been cumming on his thick cock from almost the moment he entered me, and I could hardly wait for that big, black man, with his huge, black cock to inseminate me. I didn’t have to wait long before his massive cock was throbbing, pulsing, and jerking in my pussy, filling my womb with his black seed.

He kept his cock in me, slowly thrusting, as it softened. When he finally pulled out of me, with an even louder slurping sound than before, Dave threw me some paper towels to cleanup. But instead, I pulled up my pants and panties, with the pad still in place, and leaned down to suck Clarence’s cock and big balls clean of our fuck juices.

After we were all dressed, and sitting in the back of the patrol car, Dave asked, “Why didn’t you use those paper towels to clean yourself up, Shari? You’re going to smell like you’ve been ridden hard and put up wet when you get home to Mark. Aren’t you concerned about him finding out what a fucking slut you are?”

I envisioned inviting those two deputies and others to our home eventually, so I saw no reason not to tell them the truth. I smiled at both men and asked, “What makes you think that Mark doesn’t like me coming home this way? He’s impotent from an accident and medication he’s taking, and he not only approves of my behavior, he also likes to clean me up when I get home. And you’ll see after I have you guys over, that he likes to help me clean up the cocks I fuck too.”

Clarence laughed and said, “Well, if your wimpy ass hubby is willing to share a prime piece of pussy like yours, I damn sure won’t turn that down. I can see now that our little get together out here in the woods isn’t the first time you’ve been adulterous. And if you keep speeding the way you have been, us deputies are going to wear your pussy and tits out, that is, if you don’t want any citations.”

Then Dave spoke up, saying, “Mark seemed like a normal guy when I met him, and it’s hard to believe that he would be agreeable to you fucking other men, and even getting involved himself. What kind of fucked up husband would allow his wife to be used this way by other men? You mentioned before that you have been successful in the real estate business, and now I know why, if you’re willing to share your pussy so easily.”

I had really enjoyed fucking those two men, and the multiple orgasms they gave me. I decided to see if they wanted to come home with me, so I could prove my point about Mark, and maybe fuck them again. So, I answered, “I live just a couple of miles from here, so why don’t you two follow me home? I’ll show you how receptive Mark is to my slutty behavior and give you another turn sucking my tits and between my legs, if you’re up for it.”

Dave responded saying, “Hell yes, I’ll follow you home, and I’m sure that Clarence will too. I’ve got to see for myself if Mark really sucks your pussy after you’ve been fucked by other men.”

It was dark by the time I pulled up in front of our home, with two patrol cars right behind me. Mark came running out of the house and up to my car with a distressed look on his face, as he asked, “Holy shit, Shari, what’s wrong? What are these two sheriff’s deputies doing here?”

The two deputies were getting out of their cars as I replied, “I got stopped for speeding way over the limit, and these deputies gave me the opportunity to fuck my way out of a ticket. I told them how accepting you were of my lifestyle, and they wanted to see that for themselves. Let’s all go inside so they can watch you clean me up.”

As we walked into our lighted living room, Mark recognized Dave and said, “Hi, Dave, I remember you from a few years ago.”

Dave responded, “Yeah, I recognize you two, and I find it hard to believe that you allow your gorgeous wife to fuck other men. But hey, what the fuck? If it’s good for you, it’s damn sure good for me.”

The men followed me into the bedroom, as I took off my blouse and started pushing down my tight, black pants. I lay back on the bed, with just my panties and the pad on, and the deputies sat on either side of the bed watching, as Mark moved in between my wide-spread legs. The room reeked from the smell of pussy and cum, and it was like perfume to my senses.

I kept my panties on for the first few minutes, as Mark licked and sucked the dried cum from my inner thighs. Then he pulled down my panties and the pad, exposing my hairy vulva with the matted cum from having been fucked three times in the last hour and a half, and even more cum oozing out of my cunt. He moved in and began sucking and slurping the cum from my pussy, as Dave and Clarence took off their clothes, and laid on either side of me to suck my breasts.

Mark cleaned me for about ten minutes, and I had two orgasms in his talented mouth. When he was finished and moved to the side, Dave mounted me and fucked me while he sucked my right breast, as Clarence continued sucking my left one. Mark first got between our legs, watching Dave’s thick cock stretch my pussy, and then I was surprised as he moved over to suck Clarence’s half-hard cock.

That was the first time Mark had sucked a cock, other than cleaning them after I had been fucked, and I was amazed watching him take inch after inch of that thick cock into his mouth. We stayed in those positions for about ten minutes, until Dave ejaculated into my wanton pussy, and both men watched as Mark moved down to clean up the fresh load of cum.

Then Mark moved aside and began cleaning Dave’s cock, as Clarence moved on top of me to fuck me again with his massive cock. I was squealing with ecstasy as he buried his cock to the balls in my pussy. Mark moved between our legs to watch after Dave was clean, and I know that it had to be very erotic watching me take that over-sized, black cock.

Clarence ejaculated in me after about fifteen minutes of hard-pounding fucking, and of course, Mark cleaned both of us with his mouth. I remained naked as the deputies got dressed, and I saw them to the door that way.

They both took another taste and feel of my breasts before they left, and on the way out, Dave said, “Shari, if you keep speeding on these back roads, you and Mark are going to have all the cocks and cum you can handle. There are six of us deputies who patrol this area in shifts, and we’ll sure be on the lookout for you.”

Following that first experience with Dave and Clarence, I became intimately familiar with all the deputies. When I wasn’t in the mood for fucking, I would go the speed limit and wave and blow kisses to the men as I passed them in their patrol cars. At other times, when I was hot to fuck, I’d speed and let them follow me home for a good fucking. Mark was home about half of the time, and we had a good time entertaining those deputies.

My clientele continued to grow, and my reputation as a good agent and a whore was growing. I was easily the best producer in my office, and after a year and a half my broker, Gary, called me into his private office for a meeting.

Gary was staring at my ass and tits as I walked to the chair and sat down, and he looked nervous as he said, “Shari, you are the best agent in our office, and a big reason for our success. But, as I warned you when you started that arrangement with Phil, it seems like you’ve given, uh, shall we say, too much of yourself to get all this business. The word on the street is that you’ve prostituted yourself for the work, and that is giving my business a bad reputation. What do you have to say for yourself?”

I looked at him for a few moments to gather my thoughts, and then was kind of cocky when I replied, “Phil gave me good advice when he told me to use all of my assets in this business, and I’m not sorry for any of it. Maybe you’d feel better about it if I was sharing myself with you too. Wouldn’t you like to get a feel of my big tits?”

Gary’s face turned red with embarrassment and he was still trying to come up with a response, as I unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it open, as I said, “Come on, Gary, get a taste and feel for yourself, so you’ll know why I’m so popular with the men.”

He slowly got up from his chair and moved around the desk to sit in the chair next to me. Then he reached over and began fondling my breasts, as I pulled his head down to suck them. Any resistance quickly melted away as he suckled my breasts, and I began to rub the growing lump in his pants. He was breathing hard as I unzipped his pants and pulled out what looked like a nice, thick, seven-inch cock.

I leaned down to suck his cock, which pulled my breast from his mouth, and as I engulfed his cock with my mouth, and began sucking him, he was writhing in the chair, moaning, “Oh shit, oh fuck, that feels so fucking good. That’s it you fucking whore, suck my cock until I feed you my load.”

After seeing, feeling, and tasting my tits, he only lasted about three minutes before he shot his thick load of cum into my sucking mouth. I swallowed and continued sucking his cock as it softened, making sure to get every drop of his cock cream. He was leaning back in his chair with his eyes closed as I pulled off his cock.

I moved up with my lips next to his ear and whispered, “Maybe next time I’ll let you fuck me, but this nice blowjob should relieve some tension for now. I’m not changing my work habits, and if you don’t like it, then you can fire me.”

Gary was still sitting there with his eyes closed and soft cock hanging out as I walked out of his office and closed the door behind me. I decided at that moment to start studying for my broker’s license, since I didn’t want to put up with any more of his questions. I would be able to take the test in another six months.

I was getting burier and busier with all my listings and sales, and I knew that I would need to hire at least one agent to help me when I became a broker. So, in addition to studying for the exam and taking care of all my clients, I started advertising. I put up job postings on the bulletin boards in two local business colleges, and although I couldn’t legally stipulate that I only wanted to interview pretty women, I screened out all male applicants in the first phone conversation.

My goal was to find a pretty, big-breasted girl graduating from college who would have the same liberal attitude towards sex that I have, so she could help me keep our clients entertained. I carefully screened some of the girls out on the phone, and I ended up interviewing three of them in person. I could take the broker’s exam just about the time they were graduating, so the timing was good.

I finally hired a pretty girl, named Megan. She is five feet and six inches tall and weighs one hundred and twenty pounds. She’s got a short and sassy hair cut with dirty-blonde hair, which along with her green eyes compliments her flirty personality. The best part is that she has 34DD breasts and a big, shapely ass, that I knew would attract the men. I interviewed her over drinks at a local bar, and after she was inebriated, she was very open about her loose attitude about sex.

Megan studied for and passed her agent’s exam at the same time I passed my broker’s exam, and I built a small office on our rural property. Given my personal approach towards the business, I didn’t think I had to rent or buy expensive office space in a heavily traveled urban location.

I introduced Megan to Phil and a couple of his friends to get her started, and she was a big hit with them. They were willing to give her more listings than I was getting from them, and we sometimes had parties at Phil’s home or other locations where Megan and I entertained all the guests. Sometimes she even helped me entertain the sheriff’s deputies at my home.

My business continued to grow, and by the end of my first year owning my brokerage, I added another girl. I made over eight hundred thousand dollars that first year with Megan, and she did okay for herself, earning three hundred thousand dollars in her first year out of college. In my fourth year in the business and beyond I usually made over one million dollars per year.

After several more years, when I was in my fifties, I began to slow down a little, and became more selective in the clients I serviced and fucked. But by then I had three young ladies working for me, and we were the most successful brokerage in the area.

Mark and I still enjoy the lifestyle, and he never gets tired of watching big-cocked men fucking me, and then cleaning my pussy and their cocks with his mouth. We are set for life financially now, and I plan to keep fucking my horny clients, and other men like the deputies, for as long as I can.

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments