Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My boss is a cuckold and now so am I

"After catching the bosses wife cheating, I set out on my own discovery of sharing my girlfriend"

74
7 Comments 7
10.1k Views 10.1k
5.4k words 5.4k words

Author's Notes

"Another rehash from the archives, this one is a couple parts"

Let me relay a story about the craziest shit that happened to me a week ago. My name is Jamie. I'm twenty-two and a plumber just out of my traineeship. My boss Warren is a good guy and a real close buddy of my dad. My parents have been friends with Warren and his smoking hot forty two-year-old wife Shirley for many years.

I have had the pleasure of seeing Shirley first-hand in a bikini many times around their pool growing up, and she was always a go to for masturbation material when I was a teen. She was the woman that got me hooked on woman's underwear. Ok, that sounds weird. I should say my obsession with her soiled panties. I regularly masturbated into her panties fresh out of the laundry hamper when I was at their house as a teen.

Anyway, a week ago, I was returning from a quick job, changing out some taps in a restaurant, when my phone rang. It was Warren.

"Jamie, where are you at on that job this morning? You should be done by now."

"Yeah, boss, I am. I'm just on my way back to the workshop now, be there in about twenty minutes," I replied.

"Ok great. Listen, could you swing by my house, please It looks like I left the keys for the excavator on the kitchen bench. I need you to grab them. It's on your way," Warren said.

"Sure thing, boss. Will Shirley be home to let me in?"

"Oh shit, no, she will be at the gym. There is a spare key under the third pot from the left-hand side of the back door. Let yourself in. But don't forget to lock back up and put the key back when you leave."

"Rogie will do," I said, heading to Warren's house.

I pulled the pickup into the drive, headed straight to the side gate, and walked around the back of the house. Sure enough, there was a spare key under the pot plant, so I opened the back door and let myself in. The keys were right where Warren said they would be, but the noises coming from the master bedroom told me Shirley wasn't.

Now I know I should have just grabbed the keys and left. But my teen memories of Shirley in those skimpy bikinis got the better of me. If she was lying naked on the bed pleasuring herself with a dildo or something similar, I needed to see it for myself.

I tiptoed up the hall towards the bedroom but froze in my tracks when I heard a man's voice.

"That's it, my little married slut, suck my cock like the fucking cum whore you are. Deeper bitch take all my cock down that throat," I heard the guy say. The next sounds coming from the room were of Shirley gagging on cock.

I slid up to the door and peeked around the door frame. Shirley was lying back on the bed. Her head was hanging over the edge. A heavily tattooed white guy was face fucking her. I could see his obviously large cock bulge in Shirley's throat each time he thrust back into her. He had his head back and eyes closed as he pushed and pulled Shirley's head onto his cock.

Shirley's face was a mess as she took the thick cock balls deep. But it was those glorious tits that captivated me. As a teen, I had lost so many loads of cum imagining how they looked, and now here they were in all their splendid glory, only meters away from me.

I pulled out my phone switched the camera to video mode, and started recording the action for jerking material later. Just as I thought the guy was about to cum. So he pulled his impressive cock from Shirley's throat.

"Get on your knees bitch. I want to taste that pretty cunt and arse before I stretch both those slutty holes out," he growled at Shirley.

Shirley rolled over onto her stomach. Then she turned her head to face him before reaching back and spreading her arse cheeks open, presenting her lover with the most perfect shaved cunt I had ever seen. God, it looked so good and suddenly, a pang of jealousy coarse through me. I wished it was me about to push my face in her incredibly beautiful smooth, and very wet cunt.

I watched, mesmerized, as he pushed his tongue deep into her spread puckered pink butt hole. Shirley's head dropped, and she let out a long purr as the sheer pleasure of having her arse eaten took over her every thought.

Shirley's lover clearly knew what he was doing as Shirley's body shook and trembled as his tongue slid from her arsehole up through her dripping cunt lips. I was so close I could see perfectly how juicy her cunt was becoming with each stroke of his tongue. My cock was now painfully hard, but I reframed from taking it out and jerking off.

Satisfied, Shirley's cunt was moist enough to take his big cock. Her lover stood up and pressed the bulbous head against her dripping wet cunt lips and pushed forward. In a single thrust; he was deep inside her. Shirley screamed out in erotic delight as the mystery man's cock touched places Warren's cock never had.

I watched and filmed. My cock was so hard I thought it would burst through my work pants. Lover boy wasn't holding back and was soon pounding the absolute fuck out of Shirley's married cunt. And she was pushing her hips back at every thrust to meet his. Then things got a little crazy as the mystery man started to slap Shirley's arse cheeks really hard. He also started calling her filthy names.

"You love my big cock don't you, you filthy married whore, but I'm not the only one fucking this married cunt either. Cum whores like you normally have a few bulls lined up to fuck them," he hissed at her as he slapped her arse and pulled her head back by her long blonde hair.

"Oh, yes, I love your big cock. I love how you use my married cunt as your personal cum dump. I do have other lovers, but none of them fuck me like you can with that big cock. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me till I can't walk properly, then fill my married cunt with your superior cum," Shirley screamed back at him.

Holy fuck, Shirley really is a complete slut, I thought.

As much as I wanted to stay and watch, I had already been there too long, and Warren would wonder where I was, so with my ten minutes of hardcore video in hand, I slipped back down the passage and out the back door before putting the key back under the pot plant.

All I could think of was Shirley begging to be fucked and abused on the drive back to the workshop. I couldn't get the image out of my head. She was always so demure. Maybe it was the big cock that bought out the beast in her. Then all the other questions came.

"Did Warren know his wife was cheating? Were they secret swingers? Shit, did my parents know? Mom and Shirley were best friends. Wait, is my mom a secret slut as well? What the fuck," I said out loud. The whole thing was starting to fuck with my head.

"Jesus, Jamie, did you drive to China on the way back? You've been gone nearly 40 minutes since I called you," Warren said as I pulled the pickup alongside the workshop.

"Sorry, Warren, I swung by McDonald's to grab a coffee on the way and the drive-through was busy," I said, lying.

"Yeah, so where's my fucking coffee then?"

"Shit. Sorry Warren, I didn't even think about getting you one."

"Yeah, that would be right. Maybe I will not think about paying you this week," Warren said, sort of pissed I hadn't got him a coffee. He would have been more pissed if he knew what I was really doing, though.

A few hours later, we had finished on the building site, and we packed up the truck. I thought I would quiz Warren on his marriage and maybe drop in a hint or see if he and Shirley were swingers.

"Hey Warren, so how long has Shirley been hitting the gym?" I asked.

"Don't ask me. It's her new thing. The bloody gym, three times a week, I guess. It's been a couple of months now."

"I hope you don't mind me saying, but I never thought Shirley needed to go to the gym. She's in pretty good shape for her age."

"Steady on with the age thing, there, pal. She's only a couple of years younger than me," Warren laughed.

"Yeah, sorry old man," I said, laughing

"Warren, can I ask you a personal question?" I said as we climbed in the truck.

"Shoot, Jamie. I think I have known you long enough to answer pretty much anything you might ask."

"Ok, have you and Shirley ever been involved in swingers or shit like that?" I said, just throwing it out there.

Warren's head snapped around and looked at me with a what the fuck look on his face.

"Swingers, where the fuck did that come from? You want to have a crack at my wife or something?" He said, looking at me weirdly.

"No! Nothing like that. It's just me and my girlfriend Caroline were asked if we were interested in trying it out by our friends the other day, and I was just wondering if you knew anything about it that's all," I said.

"Wow, oK, I thought you were getting at something else for a minute there. No, we aren't swingers. The thought of someone else fucking my Shirley sends a shiver down my spine. I don't understand why anyone would want to become a cuckold willingly," Warren said, clearly having no idea that's exactly what he was and, by Shirley's own admission, by a few different men.

I sat thinking about it on the ride back to the workshop, and I started to feel sorry for Warren. He had no idea Shirley was a complete slut for stray cock. I was torn between keeping the video I had taken or deleting it and just forgetting the whole thing.

That night, I was at home with my parents having dinner, and I kept looking at mom and wondering if she knew what Shirley was doing. They were best friends, and there was no way mom wouldn't know about it. And was she doing the same thing to dad?

Later that night, I was in my room, having just finished talking to Caroline on the phone. I opened the video of Shirley and started watching it. No sooner had it started, and my cock was rock hard. I grabbed hold of my dick and began jerking off while watching it.

It only took a couple of minutes, and My cock exploded, shooting wad after wad of cum across my stomach and hand.

Fuck! I want to fuck my boss's wife more than I have wanted anything. I thought.

The rest of the week went by relatively quick, and every night I watched the video and jerked off. But it was that thing Warren had said about becoming a Cuckold that stuck with me the most. I Googled it and found multiple porn sites and stories dedicated to the subject. And the more I read, the more I began to see the obsession of watching your partner being fucked by another man. And not just any man. I understood he had to be superior to me in every way, but for me, the key factor was his cock had to be much larger than my own.

Caroline, my girlfriend, was at college a hundred miles away, so I had to drive up to see her. This meant I only got to see her on weekends. So during the week, I was reduced to jerking myself off, and the more I watched the video of Shirley being fucked so brutally and relentlessly by the mystery guy, the more I started to wonder if Caroline was being fucked during the week by someone else. The idea kind of got me all hot, and I found myself wishing I was fucking Shirley right alongside Caroline while her cunt was being destroyed by Shirley's mystery man.

The weekend came, and I drove up to see Caroline. And as normal, when I got there late on Friday night, we got straight into bed and started fooling around. When out of nowhere, she asked me if I had a fantasy I wanted to fulfil. The question was very random, so I wondered if it was actually Caroline who wanted to try something and asked me to see what I would say.

"That's a little random; honey, are you sure you aren't asking me because you have something you really want to try and are afraid to ask?" I said, pushing a couple of my fingers into her very wet hairless pussy.

"Oh fuck, Jamie, that feels soooo good, baby. And yes, there is something I would like to try, but only if you are ok with it," she said.

"Oh yeah, and what is it you want to try baby? Do you want another dick? Would you like to be spit-roasted on two big cocks? Would you like to be fucked hard by a stranger," I said out of nowhere, thinking that's what I would like to see after watching Shirley get fucked so hard and seeing her reaction.

"What? No. Where did that even come from?" Caroline said, sitting up and staring at me like I was an alien or something.

"I don't know. I thought that was every woman's fantasy. Isn't it?" I said, suddenly backpedalling on my response.

"Well, it's not mine... Wait, is that something you would even be interested in doing? Are you saying that's your fantasy? You want to see me being fucked by someone else while I suck your cock or something?" She said, looking at me with a perplexed look on her face.

"No, definitely not. Well, I don't know. I thought that's what it would be, that's all. It's something I'm open to if you would like to try it," I said, unsure if I had said too much.

"Well, ok, I find the whole thing weird that you would want me to fuck someone else, or you were even thinking of me fucking someone else. But I'm guessing that's a conversation we will have to have now you have bought it up. But that wasn't what I was thinking. I thought I would like to try it out with another woman," Caroline said, cuddling back up to me.

Instantly I got an image of Caroline pressing her face into Shirley's cunt and arse and licking her out while I fucked her from behind and then swapping over and fucking Shirley while she munched down on Caroline's pretty young pussy. My thoughts quickly jumped and stumbled. Suddenly I could clearly imagine Mr mystery man fucking the life out of Caroline with his huge cock while Shirley rode my cock, and we both watched as Caroline was used as a cum dump just like Shirley had been.

"Jamie, Jamie, where did you just go? You were off in another world. Are you ok?" Caroline said while shaking me.

"Oh, sorry, babe, I just got an image in my head of you, and another woman and my imagination went into overdrive."

"Oh really, do you like the idea of seeing me with another woman? I thought you might. Who did you picture me with? Was it Samantha? You already know she is a total slut, and you think she is really hot," Caroline said as she grabbed my hard cock and started sliding her hand up and down.

I thought for a minute and decided, instead of telling Caroline who I was picturing her with. I would just show her instead. I grabbed my phone from next to the bed and opened it up to the video I had taken of Shirley.

CyndieCapriceTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CyndieCapriceTS

"Babe, I wasn't thinking of any of your friends and to be honest, wouldn't that be a bit weird hanging around with her afterwards. I'm not sure I could look at her the same way if I saw Sam naked and having sex with you."

"I guess so. I never really thought about that. It would be a little weird afterwards for you, wouldn't it? I mean, you would probably want to fuck her as well, and I'm not sure I would be cool with that. Did you have someone else in mind when you pictured me in your imagination? Who was it?" She said curiously.

"Why don't I just show you," I said, hitting play and handing the phone to Caroline.

"Holy fuck, who is that? Jesus, his cock is bulging out her throat ……. Wait, is that Shirley, Warren's wife? Jamie! Where the fuck did you get this from? Holy shit, that guy's cock is huge! Fuck Jamie, this is hot as hell. Where did you even get it?" she said excitedly, looking at me and then back at the screen.

"Oh shit, she has a gorgeous looking pussy as well. Fuck, you can see her pussy lips swelling up and getting wetter and wetter. Oh my God, Jamie, this is hot as fuck. I always thought Shirley was a hot milf, but fuck, she is incredible."

"Just keep watching. It only gets better, and turn the volume up," I said, sliding my fingers back into Caroline's sopping wet pussy.

Caroline watched the screen, listened to Mr mystery man abusing Shirley, and listened to Shirley scream for more. Caroline's legs instinctively spread wider, and her pussy became so wet she was causing a wet spot on the bed.

"Do you like what you see?" I whispered into her ear, my fingers barely touching the sides of her pussy as it opened like a freshly blooming flower.

"Oh my God, yes, she is acting like a complete slut. She has no inhibitions; that guy is using her as a fuck toy, and she loves it. God, I would love to go down on Shirley and lick her pussy clean after he has finished fucking her," Caroline moaned and gasped as her orgasm crept nearer and nearer.

Then I put the seed of imagination of wanting her to cuckold me into her head by licking the side of her neck to her ear, and then I softly whispered.

I wish that was you he was fucking with that big cock while you were eating Shirley's gaping wet cunt. I want to watch him stretch your tight little cunt more than it has ever been, and I want to see your face buried deep in Shirley's swollen wet cunt."

I instantly felt Caroline's pussy clamp up around my fingers, and I felt her legs tremble, and her hip started bucking against my thigh. Then I felt warm wet liquid gush against the palm of my hand as Caroline moaned out loud before collapsing against me. Her pussy releasing its vice like grip on my fingers.

It took a couple of minutes before Caroline got her breath back enough to talk.

"Oh, my fucking God. Jamie, I have never cum that hard before. I think I may have squirted or something," she said, totally amazed.

I held up my hand as her pussy juices dripped from my fingertips onto her firm, round tits.

"You did squirt, and it was amazing. I have never seen you cum like that either. So I take it you enjoyed the video I shot earlier this week then?" I said before bending down and licking her pussy juices from her rosy pink nipple.

"Jamie, you have no idea, I love it, but you still didn't tell me how you took this. Were you spying on her or something?"

I explained how I came about filming Shirley and her mystery lover and also went on to explain how I had a major crush on Shirley while growing up. I felt so comfortable with the conversation we were having I even mentioned I used to jerk off to Shirley's panties.

I guess Caroline was a little speechless, and she never spoke for what seemed like ages, but then the questions came at me like a machine gun.

"Firstly, I disapprove of you videoing Shirley getting fucked. But I'm delighted you did. This has opened my eyes up to a whole new world of possibilities. The panty-sniffing masturbation thing is normal, I think. I find dried cum in my panties all the time when I'm at home. I'm sure Brad, my little brother, uses them for wank material."

"But what I can't get my head around is you wanting to watch me being fucked by Shirley's lover. Where did that idea even come from, Jamie? You know I would never cheat on you. I love you and hope you feel the same way," Caroline said with a worried look on her face.

"Well, I guess it all started when I Googled cuckolding after Warren mentioned it to me, and the more I read and saw, the more I understood the fascination of wanting to watch you being fuck by another guy. But he has to have a bigger cock than me, or there's no point," I said, diving right in.

"You can't be serious? You really want me to fuck another guy while you watch?" Caroline said with a shocked expression.

I threw the bed covers back and looked down my body. Caroline's eyes followed mine. Her eyes widened when she saw my cock was rock hard and twitching.

"Does that answer your question? Or do you need more evidence?" I said, rolling on top of her and sliding my hard cock easily between her puffy cunt lips, sliding all the way in until my balls slapped against her perfect arse.

"Oh my God, Jamie, this really turns you on, doesn't it? She said as I started pumping my hips up and down.

"You have no idea, babe. I want to see Shirley's lover stretch you open with his big cock. I want him to treat you like you're his personal whore. I want to watch you wither around while your cunt creams on his cock. And when he has dumped a huge load in you, I want to slide my cock in your cum filled cunt and know what it's like to go sloppy seconds. I want the whole cuckold experience," I moaned in her ear as I fucked her hard and fast.

"Yes, baby, I will make you my little cuckold bitch. I will only let you fuck me after a stranger's huge cock has already used my cunt as his personal cum dump. This is the last time you get to fuck before someone already has. So enjoy how tight my cunt feels around your tiny cock, baby, because it will never feel like this again.

"Ooooh, yeeessssss oooohhhhhh fuuuuuuuuck yeeesssss," I screamed as I came harder than I ever had in my entire life.

I collapsed down onto Caroline. Our bodies were covered in sweat as I slid off and rolled onto my back next to her. I watched Caroline's perfect hard nipples rise and fall with every heavy breath she took.

"That was amazing," I managed to get out between breaths.

Caroline turned her head to look at me. A big smile spread across her face.

"Well, you certainly enjoyed it. But I understand the cuckold thing now because like a tiny dicked cuckold, you left me hanging," she said, laughing out loud and jumping up so I couldn't grab her.

"Hey, not fair. All your sexy talk had me cumming in seconds," I argued.

Caroline walked across her dorm room and grabbed a bottle of water out of the small fridge under her study desk. Then she came and sat on the bed, handing me the bottle.

"Jamie, in all seriousness, I could never do that. I would never cheat on you. I'm sorry to burst your little fantasy bubble. But that was all sex talk to make you jealous and forget the whole idea. Clearly, it had the opposite effect on you, though," Caroline said as she cupped her hand under her leaking pussy and globes of my cum dripped out.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I can't ever remember cumming that much before. And I'm ok if it just stays a fantasy as long as we can maybe do that sexy bedroom talk again. It was great, I said, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her back down onto the bed with me.

The rest of the weekend went great. We had constant crazy, mad sex. I indulged Caroline in her fantasy, and she indulged me in mine. But it was Sunday after I had left to go home that I received the shock of my life.

I pulled into a gas station about two miles out of town to get fuel in my pickup. But I couldn't find my wallet and realized I must have left it in Caroline's dorm room.

The shock came when I returned to the dorm. As I turned the corner in the hallway, I saw Caroline letting a guy into her room. Ok, it might be innocent. I would just go to the door and see if I could hear what they were saying.

With my ear to the door, I was both relieved and a tiny bit disappointed to hear another girl talking as well. The voice was distinctive, and I knew it was Samantha, one of her close friends. The guy must be her boyfriend Carl, whom I keep hearing about.

Apparently, he is the Lacrosse Captain and all-around jock, and if the rumours are true, he is pretty well endowed. I was just about to knock on the door but froze when I heard Samantha ask Caroline.

"So what did Jamie say? Is he cool with you and me hooking up? I promised Carl he could watch, and he really wants to watch you eat me out."

"Not only is he cool with me having a bit of girl on girl action. He is totally into me fucking other guys as well. Says he wants to try being a cuckold," Caroline replied.

"Are you kidding, so what does that mean? We can have the threesome Carl keeps begging me for?" Samantha said.

"Huh, that's perfect. I get to fuck his hot girlfriend while she munches my girlfriend's cunt. Way to go, I have never met him, but I like the guy already," Carl said clearly in delight as his threesome fantasy might come true.

Well, there's no time like the present. Why don't we all get naked and see what happens?" Samantha said.

"I'm not sure that means he wants me to do it without him here. And besides, we had sex about an hour ago, and he came in me. Not sure you want to go down on me before I have a shower; let's wait for another time," Caroline suggested, sounding like she wasn't really into the idea.

"Fuck that. It won't be the first time I've gone sloppy seconds, is it, babe? Sam gets handed around the Lacrosse team regularly. Shit, I'm down to fuck. I have been dying to get a piece of your sweet arse for a long time," Carl said.

"Holly fuck Carl. Sam told me you had a really nice thick cock, but I didn't know it would look that good. I suppose if you guys don't mind me not showering and Jamie want's me to fuck other guys, then I guess let's do it," I heard Caroline finally say.

It made my heart skip a beat knowing she was willing to cheat on me even though she blatantly said she never would. I had told her I wanted her multiple times over the weekend, and we had done some reasonably filthy bedroom talk about her doing it.

Suddenly, I realized that while jealousy and anger were primarily on my mind, my cock was rock hard and needed immediate attention.

The room went relatively quiet except for some moaning and laughter. I knew I couldn't hang around in the dorm hall with my ear against the door. Someone would eventually see me and call campus security. But I needed my wallet, so I decided to just knock on the door and see what happened.

"Knock, knock."

"Who the fuck would that be?" I heard Sam say.

"Who is it?" Caroline called out.

"Hey honey, it's me, funny thing. I left my wallet in your room somewhere. Are you going to open up for me?"

"Oh, fucking shit, quick, get in the bathroom and take your clothes. Carl, hurry." Caroline was saying quietly as I heard scurrying around.

"Honey, are you ok? Come on, open the door!" I said again.

"Hang on, sweetie. I'm just in the toilet. Let me finish, and I'll be right out."

Another thirty seconds went by, and I heard the door unlock and the door open slightly, and Caroline stuck her head out. She was clearly naked, so something was definitely happening.

"Well, are you going to let me in?" I asked after not being invited.

"Um, yeah, sure, sorry, come in," Caroline said, looking over her shoulder and scanning the room one more time for something that might catch her out.

"I'm hopeless got to the gas station out of town and realized I had no wallet. It must be in here somewhere," I said, looking around.

I saw it out of the corner of my eye on the study desk with Caroline's clothes on it, but I thought I would make her sweat a little more for cheating on me.

"I don't know. Maybe it's in the bathroom, I said, reaching for the bathroom door handle.

"Jamie, wait, I'll take a look. When I said I was on the toilet, it was a number two, and it was a little bit stinky, and you don't want to go in there, trust me. I'll check the bathroom.

I smiled to myself as Caroline's lies sunk her deeper and deeper. Then I heard some whispering.

"It's ok. I found it, I said, picking it up and waving it above my head. Caroline came out of the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

"Walk me down to my truck, babe?" I said.

"I'm not dressed, honey. Just give me a Kiss goodnight and ring me when you get home, so I know you're safe," Caroline said, putting her arms around my neck and kissing me.

The distinct smell of pussy was evident on her lips and nose, which told me she had been munching on Sam's cunt while probably being boned by Carl. I guess she can scratch threesome off her list of things to do.

I was pissed off, not because she had done what she said she wouldn't. But because she lied to me about it. I really wished this had gone down differently. I guess now I'm officially a cuckold like Warren. It's what I wanted, but it didn't play out as I planned, so time to organize operation fuck the family milf.

I walked a little way down the hall until Caroline closed the door and then raced back to hear what they would say.

"Fuck, that was so close. God, I genuinely thought Jamie knew what was going on and had caught us out," I heard Sam say.

"Yeah, well, you two have nothing to lose, I love Jamie, and I feel terrible I lied to him like that. Just get dressed and go. I need to be alone right now," I heard Caroline say

And that was her saving grace. She was genuinely remorseful, and now I had something to use against her to get her to have a threesome with me and Shirley, maybe a foursome with Shirley's lover. Or perhaps I could sit back and watch my Caroline being used as a cum dump while Shirley rode her face.

Published 
Written by Kevtheledge63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments