Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My cuckolding by Sara Part Eight

"Sara continues with my cuckold lifestyle"

9
2 Comments 2
9.2k Views 9.2k
5.5k words 5.5k words


The following morning, I went to wash Nicky’s car in the nude as usual. It was very chilly morning, but the cold wind felt amazing on my naked body. Nicky sucked my erection for me and I shot my load into her mouth before returning home. Doug had already left and Sara was dressed in her blue jeans and white tee shirt.

“Did you have fun last night baby?” I asked as she kissed me.

“Oh my God,” Sara screamed, “it was fucking incredible baby, fucking incredible!”

“It sounded like you were having a good time,” I smiled.

“I did warn you that I would be noisy,” Sara smiled, “The little bracket that he put above our bed were for the ties baby.”

Sara was excited and continued, “He tied a thin string through my nipple rings, and looped the strings through the bracket and pulled on them,” she went on, “My nipples were stretched so much.”

“Go on baby,” I said.

She screamed, “God, it felt fucking incredible! I thought that he was going to pull my nipples off!”

“Did it hurt them?” I asked.

“It was a wonderful pain,” Sara smiled, “He seems to know just when to stop, he is amazing at giving just the right amount of pain,” she went on, “Then he fucked me while my nipples were still being stretched, each jerk of my body pulled on the ties even more,” she finished with, “God it was fucking amazing!”

“Are your tits okay?” I asked.

“Yes they are fine,” Sara smiled a reassuring smile, “The marks where the pins push in, disappear after a few hours.”

“Did he make you wear the bra and thong all night long?” I asked.

“No,” Sara replied, “because he was stretching my tits, and he had clamped those clips that we used before on my nipples, onto my pussy lips and tied them around my thighs, to keep my pussy spread open.”

I asked, “Did you do anything else?”

“Like drink his pee?” Sara smiled, “Yes, I did, three times,” she went on, “I love doing that.”

Sara kissed me and said, “He was so happy that I told you last night that I loved him,” she went on, “he kept telling me to shout it out.”

“And did you?” I asked.

“Yes, I did,” Sara smiled, “I thought that you must have heard me shout it out.”

Doug called her at that moment and I heard her say, “Yes, of course you can, I will also give you Pat’s old key so that you can just come in from now on.”

While she was talking to Doug on the phone, I was teasing her by whispering very silently, “I love you, I love you.”

Sara kept tapping my arm to make me stop, and at the end of their conversation she said, “Okay sweetie, I will see you soon,” her final words were, “I love you too!”

Sara put her phone down and took my hand and said, “I’m sorry.”

I looked puzzled and asked, “Sorry for what baby?”

“For telling him that I love him on the phone,” Sara said softly.

“I told you that you can say it in front of me, baby,” I smiled and squeezed her hand.

“I know you did,” Sara said, “but it feels strange telling another guy that I love him, in front of my husband.”

I squeezed her hand tighter and said, “Do you love him?”

“Yes, I told you last night that I love him,” Sara smiled, “But I am in love with you.”

“Then, you should tell him that you love him, baby,” I smiled, “you should be open and comfortable in telling him in front of me,” I went on, “I want you to tell him things like that baby.”

“Okay my cuck,” Sara smiled.

“I love hearing you tell him that,” I shouted, “you know that I love being teased by things like that,” I went on, “Baby, I want you to kiss him if you want to when we are all out together and things like that.”

“Okay baby, I will,” Sara said, “Doug is popping over to bring some of his clothes here.”

Doug arrived about thirty minutes later; Sara kissed him as she opened the door. He was excited and screamed, “ I love you.”

“Doug wants’ us to go to dinner again tonight baby,” Sara said, “around six o’clock.”

“Okay, cool,” I replied.

“I will pick you up at six then,” Doug said as he opened the door and kissed her passionately.

I love you!” Sara shouted as he walked out.

“I love you too!” Doug replied with a huge smile on his face.

Sara closed the door and asked, “How was that? I shouted it out.”

“Perfect baby,” I smiled, “I love you talking to him like that.

They openly kissed in public at the restaurant, and once they had kissed once, they were kissing throughout the evening, and I loved seeing it. They also openly told each other throughout the evening, “I love you.”

We left the restaurant and during the walk to the car, Doug would gently squeeze her tits and kiss her. Sara was so hot and horny and couldn’t wait to get home.

“I am so fucking lucky,” Sara shouted as we approached the car.

“Why baby?” I asked.

“Because I am out with the two men that I love,” Sara beamed, “And I am going to be in bed, naked and making mad passionate love to one of them very soon.”

Doug smiled and said, “We are the lucky ones to have you in our lives.”

Sara stopped and gave Doug a deep passionate kiss and shouted, “Aww, I fucking love you, Douglas Rose!”

She then came to me and kissed me passionately and said, “And I fucking love you, my wonderful husband!”

We got home and she kissed me as Doug went upstairs, “Thank you for everything baby,” Sara smiled, “Thank you for allowing us to kiss in public and to tell each other that we love each other.”

“Baby, I love that you both kissed in public tonight,” I went on, “I love that you now feel at ease in telling Doug that you love him, in front of me.”

I continued, “You don’t need to hide anything, if you want to hold hs hand while we are out together, then do it, I love you doing things like that.

Sara kissed me again and said, “Thank’s baby, now I need to go and let him make love to me.”

She kissed me again and kissed my dick, and as she went to go upstairs, I gently slapped her ass.

“Don’t do that,” Sara said softly, “please don’t do that.”

“I;m sorry baby,” I smiled, “I just couldn’t resist it.”

“I don’t want you to do that,” Sara said, “please don’t ever do that again.”

“I’m sorry,” I said softly, “I must treat your body like it is a stranger's body, mustn’t I?”

Sara walked back down the three stairs and kissed me gently and said, “Yes, you must,” she went on, “I’m sorry, but, that’s exactly what you must do, I told you, once we started this that there is no going back,” she finished with, “it is forever.”

Sara kissed me again and said, “You agreed to never have this body again, ever, so please don’t try.”

Sara smiled and said, “I must go, I need my lover's cock and I need it now!”

I fell asleep to the sounds of two adults enjoying each other's bodies and woke around six o’clock. I waited until almost seven thirty before knocking on their bedroom door to kiss Sara before I went to work.

“Hold on,” Sara shouted, “wait a second, don’t come in yet.”

A minute later and I was given the all clear to enter. Sara was again, in bed with her wrists and ankles tied to the bed and the sheet was strategically placed to cover her body from her knees to her chin.

I kissed her goodbye and she shouted, “I love you my husband, have a great day sweetheart.”

“I love you to baby,” I said as I left them alone.

Doug, hugged me and again, thanked me for last night with my wife and I went to the porch and dressed and went to work.

During our lunchtime call, Sara said, “I am sorry that I stopped you from slapping my ass last night baby.”

“I am the one who should be sorry baby,” I replied, “I shouldn’t have done that.”

“I know you shouldn’t have,” Sara said, “You must treat my body like it is a strangers,” she went on, “You agreed to it, you will never see or touch me again.”

“I know and I am sorry,” I replied, “It will not happen again baby,” I went on, “Maybe I should be punished for last night!”

“Yes, maybe you should!” Sara said in an excited voice, “What should your punishment be?”

“Maybe, I should lose Tuesday night with you this week,” I said in an excited voice.”

“Maybe you should lose tonight and Tuesday night with me,” Sara screamed, “after all, it was a serious offense, you touched my ass!”

“If that is my punishment, then I accept it gladly,” I said, I could feel my dick start to stiffen.

“It is!” Sara replied, “I will text Doug and tell him the good news,” she went on, “I will be sleeping with him every night this week, and enjoy his amazing cock!”

“I accept that,” I said.

“Please feel free to get more punishments,” Sara shouted, “You just may end up with never having me in your bed again!”

I was in heaven and I thought very quickly and said, “I am amazed that I didn’t get punished for walking in and seeing you in your lingerie the other day.”

“Shit, I forgot about that,” Sara replied, “You must be punished heavily for that,” she went on, “What should it be, I wonder?”

“I think that it will be severe,” I smiled, “I actually saw you undressed.”

“It will,” Sara said, “Okay, I have decided, your punishment for walking in and catching me in my lingerie is,” she paused for a moment, “You lose me in your bed for…A whole month!”

“Okay baby,” I replied, “I agree with that, after all, it was a bad thing that I did.”

“Doug will be so happy,” Sara screamed, “and to tell you the truth, I am as well,” she went on, “I get my lover for the whole month and it is your fault!”

“I accept your punishment baby,” I said.

“You okay with that?” Sara asked, “Your wife will not even be sharing your bed with you for a whole month,” she went on, “instead, she will be naked in bed with her lover.”

“If that is what you want,” I replied, “then I am fine with it baby.”

“Hopefully,” Sara replied, “You will get more punishments,” she went on, “Shit, you may never have me back in your bed at this rate,” she finished with, “I may end up in bed with Doug, permanently!”

My dick was hard as ever and I replied, “Okay baby.”

I got home from work and stripped on the driveway before entering the house. Doug was already there and Sara kissed me deeply and said, “Doug is very happy that you have punishments.”

I smiled and said, “Does the month start from tonight?”

“No, you already lost this week,” Sara smiled, “Your other punishment starts from the end of this week.”

Doug gave me a high five and Sara smiled as she said, “Doug and I are going to jump in the shower baby,” she went on, we won’t be long.

An hour later, they came down to join me, Sara was wearing a loose fitting printed cotton dress and I could see her white bra through it. She looked fantastic.

Sara called me to the kitchen and said, “I have been thinking baby,” she went on, As I am going to be spending most of my nights in mine and Doug’s bedroom,” she continued, “would you mind if I moved my clothes in there?”

I smiled and said, “That makes sense to me baby.”

Sara kissed me and said, “You don’t mind? You really don’t mind?”

“Of course I don’t mind,” I whispered, “You will be spending at least five nights a week in there and possibly more than five.”

Sara smiled and said, “Yes, possibly more, you already lost me for five whole weeks.”

“You are happy about that, aren’t you?” I smiled.

Sara kissed me gently and said, “I shouldn’t be, but I am, very happy about that.”

Now’s my chance, I thought, “Tell me honestly baby,” I asked softly, “How many nights a week would you really like to be in bed with him? Tell me truthfully.”

Sara thought for a moment and said softly, “How would you feel if I said every night baby? You would feel that I don’t love you, wouldn’t you?”

“No, I wouldn’t,” I whispered, “I would admire you for being honest with me baby,” I went on, “I know that you love me, sweetheart, I know that with all my heart.”

“I do baby,” Sara said, “I love you more than anything, and I would end it with Doug tomorrow if it threatened our marriage.”

“Your love affair with Doug will never threaten us, baby,” I said with sincerity, “You could tell me that you want to be in his bed every night and that would not hurt us!”

Do you mean that baby,” Sara said with tears in her eyes, “Do you really mean that nothing could hurt us?”

I wiped her tears and said softly, “Baby, we will be in love with each other till we die!”

“I fucking love you!” Sara shouted.

“I love you too,” I said, “So, now answer my question, if you had your way, how many nights a week would you like to spend in bed with your lover?”

“Truthfully,” Sara whispered, “Truthfully, I would love to spend every night in bed with him baby,” she went on, “I know that is being selfish, but you did ask for the truth.”

Sara kissed me gently and said, “Even if we didn’t have sex every night, I would still like to be in bed with him, she went on, “I love being naked in his arms.”

“Then you should,” I whispered, “and you can baby.”

“When would we be close though baby,” Sara whispered,I still need to snuggle and be close to you, I would never give that up.”

“We can snuggle on the couch every night,” I said, “Every evening before you go to bed with Doug if that will work for you?”

Sara kissed me passionately and squeezed my erection and smiled, “Yes, we can,” she went on, “Will that be enough for you baby?”

“If it’s not then I will tell you baby,” I smiled, “I promise.”

“Stay here,” Sara whispered, “Stay here a moment.”

She went into the living room to talk to Doug, and returned about fifteen minutes later, she had a huge smile on her face and she kissed me deeply.

KristineAluxeTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristineAluxeTS



“Doug thinks it is a great idea baby,” Sara said, “He would love to move into my bedroom permanently!”

Sara dropped to her knees and sucked me off, I cum within three minutes and she swallowed it all.

“When is Doug moving in?” I asked.

“Tomorrow,” Sara smiled as she wiped my cum from her lips, “He will keep his apartment, but live here,” she went on, “Thank you, baby, I am so happy!”

She hugged me tightly and we kissed passionately for over three minutes. I could taste my cum on her tongue and she whispered, “It’s like I now have two husbands!”

I smiled and said, “It is, isn’t it.” Sara knew that this type of talk excited me very much.

“I have two husbands,” Sara shouted, “I love them both,” she went on, “But, I only have sex with one of them, my other husband will never see or touch my body.”

“I like it like that baby,” I smiled, “I like that you are faithful to Doug.”

“You mean my other husband, don’t you?” Sara teased.

“yes, your other husband,” I smiled.

Sara’s eyes opened wide and she said, “I have just thought,” she went on, “I actually have both of my husband's names, tattooed on my body,” she continued, “I have your name on my back and Doug’s name on my pussy, ass, and tit!”

I smiled and she said, “It’s like this was meant to be baby.”

That night it was strangely silent in their bedroom and the following morning I went and knocked on their door to kiss her goodbye, I was told straight away that it was safe to enter.

I went in and Sara had the sheet pulled up to her chest and Doug had his arm around the back of her neck. I could see her dress, bra and white thong on the floor as I walked to kiss her. I kissed her goodbye and she shouted, “I love you, baby.”

During our lunchtime call, I asked, “Did you have fun last night baby?”

“My second husband and I had a wonderful night baby,” she went on, “We didn’t have sex, we just lay in each other's arms and talked and snuggled, it was wonderful.”

“You didn’t have sex at all?” I asked.

“Well. I did suck him off, but that was all,” she went on, “We just lay there touching each other's naked bodies, it was really sensual.”

“You didn’t fuck or do anything kinky?” I asked.

“Not last night baby,” Sara said, “We did fuck in the shower this morning,” she went on, “And…he did pee in my mouth in the shower this morning.”

“I don’t know how you can do that,” I said.

“I love it,” Sara replied, “I told you, I would do anything that he asked me to do, and actually, it is me that asks if I can do it.”

She had explained to Doug that she would snuggle with me for about three hours per evening prior to them going to bed. When I got home from work, Doug was already home and he had been unpacking more of his stuff into their bedroom.

We ate dinner and Sara snuggled with me on the couch, she was wearing a printed flowery loose fitting cotton dress and I could see the outline of her white bra underneath it. We lay on the couch to watch television, me naked of course and Doug was on the love seat. Sara and I were close and she was holding my dick the entire time and around nine o’clock Doug announced that he was going to take a shower.

While he was upstairs, I said to Sara that she can still kiss him during our snuggle time together and she said, “Our snuggle time is ours baby,” she went on, “I didn’t want to take anything away from our time.”

“Baby,” I replied, “You can kiss him during our time, you don’t have to worry that it will make me jealous or mad,” I went on, “you know that I love seeing you kiss him.”

She moved down to suck my dick and as she did, the bottom of her dress rode up and showed me a beautiful view of her legs and thighs.

“Oops,” Sara smiled as she pulled her dress down to hide her modesty.

“Dang,” I said, with a smile, “I was hoping that it would reveal more!”

“You shouldn’t look at my body in a sexual way baby,” Sara smiled, “you know that.”

She sucked my dick for about three minutes, until we heard Doug leaving their bedroom, when she stopped and resumed the snuggle position. Doug came downstairs, he was wearing his bath robe and Sara said in a slightly raised voice, “Douglas Rose.”

Doug looked and smiled, “Oh, it sounds like I am in trouble,” he went on, “I am being called by my full name.”

“Douglas Rose,” Sara smiled, “You have not kissed me in over two hours.”

Sara squeezed my dick as she said that.

“I thought that this was Malc’s time,” Doug replied, “I didn’t want to interrupt his time with you.”

“You can still kiss me!” Sara smiled, “Malc won’t mind, will you baby?”

“Of course not,” I replied, “I kiss her in the morning, while she is in bed with you.”

“She is your wife,” Doug replied.

“And I am your wife too,”Sara quickly replied, “You are my other husband, so get here and kiss me, please!”

Doug looked at me and I said, “I don’t mind you kissing, during my time bud.”

Doug walked over to us and Sara grabbed his hand and placed it on her left tit and he kissed her gently.

“I said a kiss,” Sara shouted, “not a peck, I want a proper kiss!”

Their mouths locked for over a minute, I could see him squeezing her breast and she let go of my dick and she moved her hand up his robe and started playing with his tool. They broke free and he gave her another three quick kisses and she said in a soft voice, “That’s better,” she went on, “never leave it two hours without kissing me again, I love kissing!”

Doug sat back on the love seat and Sara said that she was going for her shower. While she was upstairs, Doug said to me, “Man, I can’t thank you enough for all that you do,”

“I love her,” I said.

“It must feel strange though,” Doug said, “Kissing her goodnight and watching her come and get into bed with me.”

“I got used to it,” I replied, “and you give her way better sex than I ever could.”

This was the first time that I had talked to Doug about him and my wife sleeping together.

“You really don’t mind her going to bed with me every night?” Doug asked, “Knowing that she is naked with me and we are having sex,” he went on, “and she won’t let you see her in her bra or thong.”

I smiled and said, “Of course not,” I went on, “She needs and deserves good sex and you give her that,” I went on, “Her forbidding me to see her in her underwear, actually makes it easier on me.”

Doug smiled and said, “And you really don’t mind what we do?”

“You mean the bondage sex,” I said, “and her drinking your pee? “Of couse I don’t mind,” I went on, “As she tells me, you are her second husband, so you are both free to do whatever you like, her sex life has nothing to do with me now.”

“You are so cool,” Doug said, “I don’t know of any other husband that would let his wife spend every night, naked in bed with her lover,” he went on, “and allow her not to let him see her body, or even undress.”

“It is her body,” I smiled, “and if she chooses to show it to you and not me, then it is her choice,” I went on, “besides, if I was allowed to see her undress, then I may want her body as well.”

“And you are okay with us kissing in front of you,” Doug said, “I mean, when it is your time with her.”

“Of course not,” I replied, “I told you, I kiss her when she is in bed with you of a morning.”

“But, you only get three hours with her,” Doug said, “I get all night, every night with her, and she is naked with me.”

“Bud,” I said, “I am cool with it all,” I went on, “Treat her as your wife, after all, she is your sex wife.”

Doug shook my hand and thanked me again, “You are so cool,” he went on, “Okay, I will treat her as my wife.”

Sara came down at that point and she was wearing her bath robe, Doug got up and kissed her passionately and I watched as he squeezed her tits through her robe.

“Hi my gorgeous wife,” He shouted, “I love you and I can’t wait to get you naked in our bed,” he went on, “I can’t wait to make mad passionate love to you.”

“Well!” Sara sighed, “I wasn’t expecting that,” she went on, “But it just so happens that, I love you my second husband,” she continued, “And, I also can’t wait to get naked in bed with you and have amazing sex with you.”

Sara looked at me and I smiled and said, “It’s okay, Doug and I have been chatting,” I went on, “I told him that he should treat you as his wife as I do baby.”

Doug was still kissing her gently and squeezing her tits.

Sara smiled and said, “Well, I can live with that,” she went on, “I think that this arrangement is going to work out very well.”

“What arrangement baby?” I asked.

“Me being your wife throughout the day,” she went on, “Then I am Doug’s wife every night, for the sex side of things.”

Sara kissed me goodnight and said to Doug, “Okay my other husband, now take me upstairs, strip me naked and make love to me.”

They did just that and during our lunchtime call, Sara told me that they made love three times, “It was not bondage sex last night, it was just amazing love making,” she went on, “It was soft and gentle sex and it was awesome.”

Saturday, was Sara’s birthday and we had planned a party for her, there were going to be about twenty of our friends there and I asked Doug if he wanted to invite some of his colleagues, he thought that was a great idea.

“They all love Sara,” Doug said, “but the trouble is that they all think that she is my fiancée.”

“No problem,” I smiled, “She can be your fiancée for the night.”

“You won’t mind me wearing his ring for the night?” Sara asked, “And me treating him like my fiancée?”

“Of course not baby,” I replied, “he treats you like his wife now anyway.”

“It will mean you and I just acting like friends baby,” Sara said, “we wouldn’t be able to kiss or anything.”

“I understand baby,” I smiled, “it is your birthday and your special day!”

“Speaking of wearing his ring,” Sara whispered, “Would you mind if I took my wedding ring off when I go to bed with him?” she went on, “I would put it back on in the morning, he likes to think that I am not married when we go to bed together.”

“Baby, you can take your wedding ring off, every night before you go to bed with him,” I said, “and you can put his ring on while you are in bed with him, I am fine with that.”

“You don’t mind if I wear his ring while I am in bed with him?” Sara asked, “Every night?”

“Of course not,” I smiled, “He is your sex husband!”

Saturday morning arrived and I gave my wife her birthday gifts. I had bought her a white toga like dress, it came to about four inches above her knees and it was backless. The front had a deep cleavage and two ties to tie it around her neck.

The edges were covered in a two inch gold trim and it had a gold tie belt around the waistband. The right hand side was split from the bottom of the dress to about three inches from the waist. Because of the backless part of the toga dress, she wouldn’t be able to wear a bra with it and it was made of Egyptian cotton and super soft.

I also bought her a pair of shoes that had tie strings that almost went up to her knees. These shoes would go perfectly with the toga dress. She loved the dress and shoes and wanted to wear it for her party that night.

“It may be a bit revealing for the party baby,” I said, “When you sit down, the split on the side will show a lot of your leg and thigh.”

“I think that it will look great” Sara replied, “What do you think Doug?”

Doug thought that he would love her to wear it at her party and she then opened his gifts and found a tiny white “G” string, a tiny lace bra and a gold ankle chain with her name engraved on it. She also loved his gifts and shouted, “I will wear this “G” string with my new dress tonight.

“Go and try the dress on,” Doug asked.

Sara went into the kitchen to change and returned a few minutes later. The dress fitted perfectly and she looked fucking amazing.

“I didn’t take my bra off, just to try the dress on,” Sara smiled.

She turned around and I could see the red straps of her bra and as I looked closer, I could also see the red of her thong showing through the toga dress. Her thighs and legs looked fantastic and I commented, “You can’t wear red underwear with that though.”

Sara blushed and replied, “Can you see my thong through this?”

“Only because it is red,” I replied, “I can just see the red showing through.”

Sara turned around put her hands over her pussy area and, “You have made me blush now.”

We spent the rest of that afternoon getting ready for the party. All I could think of was how much I was looking forward to seeing her in her dress. She showered and got ready around six o’clock and when she came down stairs, I gulped! She looked sensational!

The dress looked even better without a bra under it and I could imagine her wearing her new “G” string under it. When she came down the stairs, I could see her tits bouncing with each stair that she trod, and her nipples were pushing the front of the dress out. You could clearly see that she was braless from the front.

Doug was still getting ready upstairs and Sara came to me and thanked me for everything, especially for letting her remove our wedding ring and replace it with Doug’s ring for the evening.

“I had to remove my nipple rings,” Sara said softly, “You could clearly see the outline of them through this dress.”

I desperately wanted to touch her tirs, and ass, and pussy and legs and everything, she looked so sensational. She said, “I love you my husband, so much.”

Her lips met mine and we kissed gently but passionately. I couldn’t stop myself and I moved my hands from her waist to her ass and grabbed it. It felt so firm but soft and wonderful.

Malcolm!” Sara shouted as she firmly pulled my hands away from her gorgeous ass.

“I’m sorry,” I said, “You look so gorgeous, I couldn’t stop myself.”

“I don’t care,” Sara replied, “You do not touch!” she went on, “You asked for the no sex thing and you must obey the rules,” she went on, “This body is out of bounds to you!”

“I know baby and I am sorry,” I smiled.

“If you want to go back to being sexual with me,” Sara said, “Just say the word,” she went on, “I will finish with Doug and get back in your bed.”

I shouted, “No baby, I want to keep the, no sex with you going,” I went on, “We must keep it going, I don’t want you to finish with Doug, you love him.”

“Yes I do love him,” Sara said, “You agreed that our no sex would be forever,” she went on, “That’s why I had the tattoos done, because you assured me that it was forever!”

“It is baby,” I said, “I just had a lapse and I wanted to touch you,” I went on, “You look so gorgeous and I couldn’t help myself.”

“Please don’t ever do that again,” Sara said softly, “Treat my body as Doug’s, please!”

“I promise baby,” I said, “Your body is Doug’s, you are his sex wife!”

“Yes, I am!” Sara said, “You wanted it this way,” she went on, You begged for this, not me.”

“Forever,” I said as I kissed her gently, “Forever!”

“Exactly!” Sara said with a smile, “and that means, forever!”

Published 
Written by kingdick99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments