Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My cuckolding by Sara part thirteen

"The next chapter"

18
10 Comments 10
18.1k Views 18.1k
7.4k words 7.4k words
After the thrill of seeing her ass in her thong and her new Christmas dress, I was excited and aroused and I sat clutching her underwear, listening to her being fucked by Doug upstairs. When Doug came downstairs to get her clothes, he told me that we were going out to eat as soon as she was dressed.

“You both go,” I said, “I will stay home and chill.”

“Are you sure?” Doug asked.

“Yes bud,” I smiled, “You both go, I will be fine.”

I wanted and needed them to do things as a couple, without me, apart from that, I was so horny after seeing her ass that I wanted to stay home and fantasize about them both out together as a proper couple.

“My husband is taking me out to eat,” Sara smiled as she came down the stairs.

“Enjoy yourselves baby.”

“Stop calling me baby,” Sara shouted, “I am not your baby, I am Doug’s wife now!”

“I’m sorry, I keep forgetting,” I replied.

“Go and stand outside until we leave,” Sara smiled, “That is your punishment for calling me, your baby.”

“How long do I have to stand outside? It’s cold out.”

“You stay there until we leave, that is your punishment,” Sara smiled.

I did as ordered, I was cold, but the fact that it was a punishment, made it so erotic and I loved being naked outside in the chilly weather. I was allowed in when they left for their date. The first thing I did was to lay on their bed and work myself off, clutching the thong that she wore earlier. I could smell her sex on the thong and I rubbed it over my erection.

They arrived home around ten o’clock and I asked them if they had a good time.

“We had a great time,” Sara told me, “we went to a bar after dinner and we had fun,” she went on, “It was nice to go on a date with just my husband.”

I loved her comment!

Sara’s mom was scheduled to arrive on Thursday afternoon and Sara was obviously excited to see her. She kept teasing me about me having to be naked in front of her mom and possibly having to jerk myself off in front of her.

“Do I really have to jerk myself off and lick my cum in front of Connie?” I asked.

“If you get an erection,” Sara replied, “You know you must, those are the rules!”

I was hoping that I would and also nervous about it at the same time, this would be the first time that I had met her mom, and I was to be naked when I meet her. Thursday finally came and Sara text me to tell me that her mom had arrived.

My heart was racing all afternoon as I knew that the first time that I meet her, I would be naked. Finally, it was time to head home, I called Sara to say that I was on my way.

“Do I really have to strip naked outside before I come in?” I asked.

“Of course you do,” Sara answered, “You know that you do. “Don’t worry about mom seeing your little cock, it will be fine.”

“I am nervous about being naked in front of her.”

“I don’t care, you have to be naked in the house, those are the rules that you agreed to.”

“But, I will be naked in front of your mom.”

“I can’t help that, you must be naked at all times when you are in the house, you know the rules, no matter who is here, you are to be naked, at all times!”

I pulled into the driveway and saw that Doug was already home. I nervously, stripped naked and waited outside for a few moments to gain enough courage to enter. Finally, I unlocked the door and turned the handle. My heart was racing, seconds from now and I would be naked in front of her mom. I took a quick look at my dick and saw that it was semi hard, here we go, I thought.

I hessitated, nervous and excited at the same time, dare I do it? I must I thought, I wanted this, I needed this, I want to be humiliated, I have given so much away, just for these moments. I took another look at my dick and saw that it was getting harder. Now is the moment, go for it, I said to myself, you know you want to.

I opened the door and walked in. I was naked in front of Sara’s mom. I saw Connie and I saw her eyes focus on my semi hard tool. Sara same up and kissed my cheek and took my hand and pulled me further into the room. This had to be the ultimate humilliation!

“This is Malc,” Sara smiled, “Malc, this is my mom, Connie.”

Connie was smiling as she saw my embarrasment, she stood up and hugged me.

“It is a pleasure to finally meet you,” Connie said, “I have heard a lot about you.”

I smiled, nervously, “Good to meet you too.”

“I thought that Sara was joking when she said that you would be naked,” Connie smiled, “Let me have a proper look at you.”

Connie, stood back a few feet and stared at my naked body. I was so embarrassed that my semi hard dick was shrinking fast.”

Connie, smiled and said, “I am looking forward to you getting hard!”

I could have died.

“Sara told me what you have to do when you get hard,” Connie smiled, “Now, don’t you mind me, I won’t be embarassed, I’m looking forward to it.”

Doug brought us drinks and he and Sara sat on the love seat, holding hands. I went to sit on the couch, next to Connie and she smiled as she said, “He does have a nice butt.”

We sat, chatting for about half an hour before Doug announced that he was going for his shower.

“If we are going out to eat, then I had better get ready,” Doug said as he kissed Sara, “I love you baby,”

“I love you too,” Sara shouted as Doug went upstairs.

I was slowly getting comfortable with my nakedness.

“So, you both openly show your love eachother as well as fuck?” Connie asked.

“Yes, we do,” Sara smiled, “I look at Doug as my husband,” she went on, “Malc is my cuck, and Doug is my husband.”

Connie looked at me and said, “You don’t get jealous?”

Sara, quickly replied, “Not at all, he knows that I love him as well.”

I smiled and said, “I am happy for Sara and Doug. I know that she loves him, I know that she is in love with him, and I know they have great sex together.”

“Malc, accepts that I am now Doug’s wife, mom,” Sara smiled, “He knows that I am Doug’s and he likes it.”

“And this has been going on for how long now?” Connie asked.

“Over a year now,” Sara smiled, “Malc and I had only been married two months when I met Doug. Malc and I have not had sex in over a year now.”

“I see,” Connie smiled, “So, you and Malc don’t have sex at all?”

“Never,” Sara shouted, “And, we never will, I still love seeing him naked every day, but he will never see me like that.”

Connie smiled and Sara said, “Malc, agrees and accepts that I am Doug’s wife now. He knows that he will never see me undress,or touch me, he accepts that I am Doug’s now.”

“I have not seen her in her underwear for over a year now,” I smiled, “I did catch her changing a few months ago though,” I went on, “She nearly died of embarrassment.”

“My body doesn’t belong to you any more,” Sara smiled, “I don’t want you to see me undressed.”

Doug rejoined us and Sara kissed him deeply before going for her shower.

“I am happy for you all,” Connie said, “Sara really does seem so happy.”

“We all are,” I smiled, “We are all so happy, we all love how we live.”

“Even the no sex part?” Connie asked.

“Yes, even the no sex part,” I smiled, “I know that she has great sex with Doug and I am happy for her to live as his wife.”

We went to eat, Connie smiled as they waited in the car for me to dress outside. It was freezing cold and Doug had the heater on in the car to help warm me up.

“I don’t recognize you with clothes on,” Connie smiled.

“He won’t be wearing them for long, mom,” Sara quickly replied, “He will strip in the parking lot when we leave the restaurant and be naked for the drive home.”

“Did I get a punishment?” I asked.

“Yes, you saw my thong on Monday,” Sara smiled, “I know you did, when Doug picked me up, in my Christmas dress. I know that you saw my thong.”

Sure enough, after we left the restaurant, I had to strip in the parking lot, put my clothes in the trunk and rode home naked. I sat in the back of the car with Connie and she thought that this was all very amusing.

“I love how you all live,” Connie said, “I wish you all a long and happy life.”

The following day was Doug’s Christmas party and I couldn’t wait to see Sara again in her new Christmas dress. They both came downstairs together and Sara looked amazing.

“Wow,” Connie shouted, “You look so sexy.”

“Is it too short?” Sara asked.

“No it looks very festive,” Connie said, “And sexy!”

I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her thighs, she really looked sensational and sexy.

“I guess, you like my dress,” Sara said as she looked at my hard dick, “You know what you must do now!”

I gave a gulp and said, “Really?”

“Yes, really,” Sara smiled, “Don’t worry, mom knows about you having to work yourself off when you get hard.”

I smiled hessitantly as Sara said again, “Come on, get it done.”

Connie, took my hand and said softly, “Don’t mind me love, by the sounds of it, I will be seeing you do this a lot.”

I was sitting on the couch and started to work myself off.

“Stand up and do it properly, cuck,” Sara shouted, “We don’t want a mess on the couch.”

I stood up and started to jerk myself off.

“This is what happens when you drool over another mans wife,” Sara smiled, “Doug should be jealous that his wife has given you an erection.”

It took me over five minutes to cum and Connie watched as I shot my load into my hand and licked it clean.

“That has to be one of the hottest things that I have ever seen,” Connie shouted, “I hope that you get a lot of erections while I am here.”

They left for their Christmas party and Connie said to me, “Will you be putting some clothes on, now that they have left for the evening?”

I smiled and said, “I would be punished heavily if I did,” I went on, “Do you want me to then?”

“No, no,” Connie smiled, “I was just wondering if you kept it up, even though Sara was out. Stay naked, I like it.”

During the evening, Connie asked me why I like living as we do and I explained to her just why I love Sara and Doug living as husband and wife, why I love her sex ban on me.

I explained that, I get far more enjoyment at imagining what her naked body would look like, at imagining what she looks like in her lingerie. I explained that I get more excitement from hearing about her amazing sex with Doug than actually having sex myself.

“But, you have seen her naked, haven’t you?” Connie asked, “Sara tells me that you were married for two months before she met Doug.”

“Yes, we were, but it has been over a year now, her body is different now,” I answered.

“Different?”

“Yes, she now has her nipple piercings and she tells me that she no longer has her pubic hair.”

“Oh, I didn’t know that,” Connie smiled.

“Doug likes her shaved, so she now keeps it shaved for him.”

“Oh, I see, and are you okay with that?”

“I personally like to see pubic hair, but I will never see her pussy; so it makes no difference to me.”

I explained to Connie that, I love them living as husband and wife, I get such a buzz from it, especially when they tell each other that they love each other. I told her that I love being humiliated and punished.

I think that she understood my explanation, she told me that, she has never seen Sara so happy and that, how we live is obviously working.

“You don’t have sex at all with her?” Connie asked, “Does Sara even touch you?”

“Not now,” I smiled, “She used to work me off and give me a blow job, but now that she is living as Doug’s wife, she no longer does that.”

“Poor you,” Connie smiled.

“I agree with Sara,” I said, “It was actually me who told her that she should stop touching me,” I went on, “If she is living as Doug’s wife, then she shouldn’t be touching me, should she?”

Connie smiled and pointed to my, now semi hard dick, “And, by the looks of it, you really like talking about it.”

I knew that I was getting hard, but hoped that Connie hadn’t seen my erection. I tried to hide my, now throbbing dick with my hand. Connie had realized that talking about Sara, turns me on and she obviously wanted to see me jerk myself off again.

“She has sex with him, every night,” Connie smiled; she was doing her best to keep the conversation going, to keep me excited.

“Yes, I know,” I smiled, “She is naked for him, every day.”

“He watches her undress every night, he touches her body every day,” Connie teased.

Connie is in her mid fifties and is slim built, with short black hair, she is quite attractive and Sara looks like her. Connie lost her husband of sixteen years to cancer fifteen years ago and she has never remarried, she has dedicated her life to her pets and she does a lot of work for cancer research.

Connie teased me more, “She tells him that she loves him, and she is his wife now,”

“I know she does,” I smiled, “She is his, I love her being his and I am happy knowing that they love eachother.”

“He touches her beautiful body, everyday,” Connie smiled.

“Yes he does, he sees her strip naked for him every day, and he kisses her tits, nipples, and pussy, every day.”

Connie looked at my dick and smiled, I suddenly realized that my right hand was rubbing my, now hard dick and I quickly let it go.

“You really do love how you live, don’t you; I see how it excites you.”

“Yes I do, I love her to pieces and I am so happy that she treats me like she does, I love that she is now Doug’s wife.”

We both knew that I must now work myself off in front of her again. I gave an embarrassed smile and said, “I have to do it, don’t I?”

“Sara would be pissed if you didn’t,” Connie smiled.

I stood up and started jerking myself off. Connie moved closer to me and was only about two feet from my erection.

“I want a closer look.”

I don’t know how, but doing this in front of my mother in law, made it even more erotic and I found that my hand was working my tool so fast. My left hand was cupping my balls as my right hand pulled like crazy on my erection. Suddenly, I felt my body jerk and my volcano erupted.

I quickly moved my left hand to catch my love juice but not before it spurted everywhere. Drops had fallen onto the couch, some had flown and landed on my tummy and I saw that a large drop had actually landed on Connie’s cheek.

Connie had moved her face even closer to see me shoot my load. I caught what I could in my hand and gave a huge sigh as I finished. Connie smiled and moved her finger to wipe the blob of cum from her cheek. She scooped it up and slowly eased her cum drenched finger into her mouth and licked it clean.

I was shocked when she then used the same finger to scoop the drop from my tummy and licked that as well. I moved my hand to my mouth and licked it clean before sitting back down on the couch.

Connie smiled and said, “That was so hot, maybe I could help you do that the next time?”

I didn’t know what to say, I just smiled.

We continued chatting for the next hour or so and Connie continued to tease me about Sara’s relationship with Doug. She was doing her best to keep me excited and she did a great job. Like her daughter, Connie seem to know just what buttons to push and soon I was hard again.

“Can I help this time,” Connie smiled as I stood up, my erection was throbbing.

I moved closer to her and she took my dick in her hand and started to work it. I was cupping my balls as Connie jerked me as fast as she could. Her touch was gentle, just as I remembered Sara’s to be and she knew just how to give as much pleasure as she could.

“You know that he is going to fuck her tonight,” Connie teased, “She is going to be naked with him, and you won’t even get to see her lingerie.”

“Yes, I know and I love it.”

“She is his wife now, and you are just her cuckold.”

“I know and I love it.”

My breathing was hard and heavy.

“She is his wife, she is his and I am happy that she is Doug’s now.”

“Me too.”

“You are just her cuckold. Doug is now my son in law, I will now call Doug, her husband.”

“Yes, you must,” I shouted, I knew that I was going to cum soon, this talk was turning me on so much.

“I bought Sara and you a special Christmas gift, but now I will be giving it to Sara and Doug,” Connie shouted, “He is her husband, he is the one who touches her and sees her naked.”

“Oh God,” I shouted, “I am cumming soon.”

“I bet my daughter and her husband are having a great time at the party, I bet she can’t wait to get home and get naked for her husband.”

Connie was blowing my mind and she knew it, I think that she loved torturing me like her daughter does. I shouted that I was cumming and Connie moved her left hand to catch my love juice. It took me over two minutes to finish, I looked and saw a huge amount of my cum in her palm.

Connie, carefully stood up and held her hand to my mouth and I licked my cum from it.

“I need to go to the bathroom,” Connie smiled, “I am feeling very hot now.”

I knew that she needed to relieve herself and I quickly said, “I can help you if you like.”

Connie smiled and said, “My daughter won’t let you see or touch her, so why would I let you!”

“I’m sorry,” I said softly, hoping that I hadn’t upset her.

“Don’t be sorry, I appreciate your offer, but if my daughter won’t allow you to see or touch her, then I won’t either.”

Connie ran upstairs to the bathroom and I could hear her screaming as she worked herself off. She returned around fifteen minutes later and kissed my cheek.

“You are a good cuckold.”

“Thank you, I do love being a cuck.”

Connie sat down and said, “Now that the heat of the moment has faded, I really am happy that Sara is Doug’s wife, I know how much she loves being his.”

“I love her being his as well. I know that she loves him and is in love with him.”

“The Christmas gift that I have for her is, a ski vacation in Tahoe. It was for you and her, but as she is his wife now, I will give it to them.”

“I agree, it should be for them.”

Sara and Doug arrived home around one thirty in the morning and Connie and I were still chatting.

Connie asked them, “Did you love birds have a good time?”

“We had a marvelous time,” Doug replied, “Everyone adore’s my wife.”

Sara came over and kissed my cheek and I could smell sex on her mouth. As she leaned over to kiss my cheek, I got a good look at her cleavage and I got a small glimpse of the top of her red see through bra.

ArinaGail
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaGail

She went into the kitchen and I followed her.

“Did you have fun baby?”

“Don’t call me baby, I am not your baby, I am Doug’s wife.”

“Oops, sorry, I forgot, did you have sex with anyone?”

“No, I don’t just have sex with just anyone,” Sara frowned, “I am not a slut you know.”

I realized that I was upsetting her and quickly said, “I didn’t mean that, I could smell sex on your breath.”

“Oh, I see, well I did suck my husband off in the car before we came in.”

“You look amazing,” I smiled.

“Thank you, everyone loved my sexy dress, especially my husband. He couldn’t keep his hands off me all night.”

I moved forward to hug her and to my surprise, she let me. I hugged her tight and she hugged me, I moved my hand down towards her ass and she grabbed my hands and said, “No!”

“I thought that I could touch your ass, sometimes.”

“That stopped when I stopped kissing you and sucking your cock, I am not your wife now, I am Doug’s. There will be no more touching, only the occassional hug from now on.”

“Okay, I understand.”

I could feel my dick start to harden.

And definitely, no touching my ass!”

“I understand baby.”

“Stop calling me baby! Now you have a punishment, you suck my husband’s cock tonight.”

“Okay, if I must.”

“You must, and you will be blindfolded, I will be naked while I watch you suck his cock.”

“Wow,” I whispered.

“I will be naked for my husband, just two feet from you, but you won’t get to see me.”

My dick was hard and she looked down at it.

“Now come in the living room and work yourself off. I’m sure my mom would like to see you do that again.”

I followed her into the living room, Doug was chatting with Connie and Sara went to him and gave him a long, deep kiss. I saw his hands squeeze her ass as they kissed.

“I want you,” Doug said, “I can’t wait till we get upstairs.”

“The cuck has to suck you first baby,” Sara smiled, “He called me baby again.”

Connie, looked confused, “He has to suck Doug?”

“Yes mom, he has been punished.”

“Oh my,” Connie smiled, “You really do have a great sex life.”

“We do,” Sara smiled, “Malc, gets many punishments.”

I worked myself off in front of them again before Sara kissed my cheek and told me to get upstairs. Connie Followed me and kept commenting about my butt as we climbed the stairs. Sara hugged her mom before she went to her guest room.

I was already in their bedroom when Sara came in, she took the blindfold and covered my eyes. I heard a lot of kissing and she told me to kneel on the floor and suck her husbands cock.

“Are you naked?” I asked.

“Yes I am, and you won’t see a thing.”

I sucked and sucked on Doug’s dick for over four minutes before he shot his load into my throat. I was ushered out of their bedroom, still blindfolded.

“That’s a good cuck, now go and let me make love to my husband,” Sara shouted as I left their bedroom.

I could hear Connie as I left their bedroom, it sounded like she was working herself off again and I smiled. It appears that she was enjoying her visit with us as well.

The following day was Christmas eve and Doug’s law firm were closed until January the second. I was working until noon, so I didn’t get my usual phone call with Sara. She did call me around ten thirty though and teased me about her evening.

“I have an idea,” Sara said as we chatted on the phone, “I was thinking of inviting a few friends over for supper tonight.”

“Okay baby, sounds great to me.”

“Stop calling me baby, you know that means another punishment, don’t you.”

“Dang, it is difficult, I am so used to calling you that.”

“I know it is, but you must stop. You wanted this, not me, now we must do it right.”

“I know we must, I still want to live like this, and I will try harder.”

“Okay, but you do have to suck my husband off again tonight.”

“I understand,” I said, “Who are you inviting over for dinner?”

“I am going to invite a couple of old work friends, how does that sound?”

“Sounds good to me,” I replied, “Do these friends know how we live? Will I be wearing clothes?

“They do know that Doug and I are lovers, they don’t know that we live as man and wife yet; I can’t wait to tell them though; do you want to wear clothes?”

“You are the boss, you tell me.” I was hoping that she would enforce the rules and make me stay naked.

“I think that we need to keep to the rules, don’t you? I know the girls will get a thrill when they see you being our naked waiter. So, yes you will be naked!”

“I think that I should wear clothes tonight, as I have not met your ftrinds yet.”

“Well I don’t, you know the rules, naked at all times in the house, so you will be naked.”

“Okay, if I have to.”

“Yes you do, you will be naked.”

I was excited as I drove home and I couldn’t wait to strip naked as I pulled into the driveway. It was bitter cold and there was some sleet falling but, I was too excited to notice. Connie smiled as I walked in, naked and Sara came and kissed my cheek.

“We have a little surprise for you,” Sara smiled, Something for you to wear tonight.”

I looked confused, “I thought that I had to be naked.”

“Yes, you do,” Sara smiled, “Mom has bought you a Christmas decoration, you will wear it tonight.”

Connie handed me a small paper bag and I looked inside it. It was two small Christmas baubles.

“You will tie them to your tiny cock,” Sara smiled, “You will be all Christmassy!”

I smiled and handed them to Sara and said, “Can you tie them on me?”

“No, I am not touching your cock,” Sara smiled, “I have a proper cock to touch, my husbands; I am not going to touch your tiny thing.”

Connie smiled and said, “After you have showered, I will tie them for you.”

My dick was getting hard and Sara saw it, “Get rid of that!”

I started working my tool and Connie smiled, “I love this part.”

Within four minutes, I was shooting my juice into my hand. I licked it clean and Sara kissed my cheek.

“That’s a good cuck. But don’t forget that you have a punishment tonight, you suck my husband off again and you will be blindfolded because I will be naked.”

Connie smiled and said, “I would love to see that.”

Sara whispered to Doug and then said, “My husband says that you can watch mom.”

“I can? Oh my gosh, I can’t wait.”

“Then we won’t wait,” Sara smiled, “Cuck, get on your knees.”

I got down on to my knees and Doug pulled his jeans down, although his tool was limp, it was still an impressive five inches.

“Now that’s a proper cock,” Sara smiled, “Start sucking, cuck.”

I started sucking Doug’s tool and within a minute it was hard and rigid.

“Now you know why I love having sex with my husband; look at his big cock, compared to Malc’s tiny thing.”

“I see,” Connie smiled.

Doug shot his load into my mouth and Sara said, “Make sure that you get every drop.”

I licked his dick clean, making sure that I licked the last few drops from the end of it.

Connie looked at me and said, “You must like tasting cum.”

“Not really,” I whimpered.

“Then why do you drink it?”

Sara quickly shouted, “He has to mom, he loves being tortured and humiliated. He begs me to treat him like this.”

Connie looked at me and smiled, “Do you?”

“Yes I do, I love the humiliation.”

Sara kissed Doug and said, “One of these days, I may get a glass, fill it with cum and make him drink it.”

I smiled, “Okay, if I have to, I will.”

Sara came over to me and whispered in my ear, “I really will do that, and I may half fill the glass with my husbands pee! And you will drink it all!”

Around six o’clock, Sara ran me a nice hot bath and I soaked for a while. I was excited and nervous about being naked for her girlfriends, I love the humiliation. I finished my bath and dried myself off and as I left the bathroom I heard a scream, it was Sara, she was coming up the stairs and she was only wearing her red see through bra and thong.

“Shit,” Sara screamed as she saw me, “close your eyes, I’m not dressed.”

I got a glimpse of her in her lingerie and she quickly pulled her arm across her bra and her other hand covered her thong. My view was only for a second and it wasn’t long enough for me to see anything in detail, but I did see her gorgeous slim figure.

I ran to my room which was directly opposite the bathroom and shouted that I was sorry for catching her undressed. I lay on my bed and closed my eyes and jerked myself off to the images that now filled my head. I shot my load into my hand and licked it clean nefore Sara came into my room, she had her robe on and I told her that I was sorry for catching her in her lingerie.

“It wasn’t your fault,” Sara smiled, “it was mine, I heard you in the bath and I ran downstairs to get a whiskey glass. I had no idea that you would come out as I came back upstairs.”

I’m not in trouble?”

“No, it was totally my fault. Did you see anything?”

“No, you covered yourself before my eyes focused.”

“That’s a relief,” Sara smiled, “I felt so embarrassed.”

“What did you want the whiskey glass for?” I asked.

Sara pulled the glass from around her back and showed me. It was a sixth full of cum.

“Your treat!” Sara smiled, “I told you what I was going to do. I am putting it in the fridge until it is full for you.”

“He cum in that glass?” I asked.

“Actually, he cum in my mouth and I spat it into the glass. I am hoping that it will be full by tomorrow. It will be your Christmas treat!”

Sara kissed my cheek and left to get ready and I went downstairs. Connie was there and waiting to tie my Christmas baubles to my dick. Sara came down, just as Connie was finishing and smiled.

“They look so cute,” Sara smiled, “The girls are going to love this.”

Sara was wearing a tight fitting black dress and I know that she had on her see through red bra and thong as I had just seen her, half naked. Sara went into the kitchen and returned with a little maid’s apron.

“Put this on while you serve dinner,” Sara smiled, “I will tell you when to take it off.”

The guests arrived and I was ordered to let them in. I was nervous as I walked to the door, my Christmas baubels bounced against my legs as I walked. I opened the door to find three females standing there.

Christina, Keri and Pam. They all chuckled when they saw me in my little maid’s apron.

“Let them come in,” Sara shouted, “don’t leave them out there.”

I ushered them in and closed the door. They all hugged as Sara introdued us.

“This is Doug, my husband. This is Connie, my mom and this is Malc, my cuck. He will be our naked waiter.”

Keri, smiled, “I thought that Malcolm was your husband.”

“He used to be,” Sara smiled, “Doug is now my husband.”

“Your ex, lives with you?” Pam asked.

“He is my ex and my cuck and yes he lives with us.”

I was ordered to get the drinks and as I walked to the kitchen, my naked ass was on display.

“Oh my gosh, he really is naked,” Pam screamed,” He is naked under that apron.”

“I told you that he would be naked,” Sara smiled, “He will be removing that apron when we eat.”

The kitchen tiles were cold on my bare feet, I was usually allowed to wear carpet slippers, but tonight, I had to be completely naked. I was praying that the strings that Connie had tied to my dick, would stop me from getting an erection, I knew that I would have to work myself off in front of our guests if I did.

We had a couple of drinks before sitting at the dinner table. My job was to serve dinner before sitting down myself. Finally, everyone had their food and Sara smiled to me.

“Okay cuck, take your apron off and join us.”

I walked to my place at the table and started to untie the apron. I knew that in a few seconds, everyone would see my Christmas decorated dick.

“Stand there, so that we can all see.” Sara shouted as she pointed.

I moved away from the table and untied my apron. There was a lot of cheering as I let the apron drop, exposing my semi hard dick, complete with Christmas baubels.

“Holy cow,” Christina shouted, “Holy cow!

I walked to my place at the table, baubels, jingling as I did and sat down to eat. The topic of converstion was of course, my nakedness and Sara and Doug’s relationship.

“I can’t believe that you live with you ex,” Pam smiled, “Don’t that cause problems?”

“None at all,” Sara replied, “Malc knows how much I love my husband and he is happy for us.”

After dinner, I cleared the dishes while they went into the living room. I joined then shortly after and stood in front of the fireplace, as per my orders, Sara wanted me on diplay for her girlfriends.

Shortly after eleven, the enevitible happened, my dick was hard. I knew what I would have to do and Sara enforced the rules.

“Watch this, girls,” Sara smiled, “The cuck has an erection, watch this.”

There were screams of astonishment as I worked my dick in front of them all. My Christmas baubles were jingling as I pulled on my tool. I shot my load within three minutes and licked my hand clean in front of our guests.

“Wow, oh my gosh, fuck, so hot,” Pam shouted.

The girls all loved my show and couldn’t believe their eyes.

I was so excited about being humiliated in front of them all and I kept bringing the images of Sara in her red lingerie to my mind.

Finally, around eleven thirty, the girls left. They all squeezed my naked ass before they left.

“That has to be the best dinner party that I have ever been to,” Christina smiled, as she thanked Sara.

“We must do this more often,” Pam said.

“We will!” Sara smiled, “We definitely will!”

I was ordered to walk the girls to their car, naked, and Keri grabbed my dick as she said goodbye.

“I just have to touch it,” Keri smiled, :I just have to.”

I got back inside and Sara kissed my cheek and thanked me for being a good cuck, before they went upstairs to bed, and Connie followed them. Ten minutes later, Sara shouted to me, asking me to bring the glass from the fridge to her.

I took the chilled glass from the fridge and took it up to her bedroom. I knocked and waited to be allowed in, I waited for almost three minutes. Sara and Doug were in bed and she had the sheet pulled to her chest. I could see her naked shoulders and a lot of naked skin. She was holding the sheet with one hand and it barely covered her beautiful firm breasts.

Her mouth was closed tight and she used her other hand to beckon me to give her the glass. As she took the glass, she pulled it to her mouth and spat out a huge amount of cum. It took the level to almost a quarter full, she smiled and handed the glass back to me.

“You want me to put it back in the fridge?”

“No, leave it here, I want to fill it tonight. Leave us now, and Merry Christmas!”

I went to kiss her cheek and she turned her lips to meet mine. Sara kissed me on my lips and whispered, “Merry Christmas darling, I love you!”

I went to bed and jerked myself off three times before falling asleep. I woke around seven on Christmas day and went to make coffee. When I opened the fridge, I saw that the glass had been returned and it was about an inch from the top full of cum.

I took their coffee to them around eight thirty and Sara asked me to bring the glass to her, I did as ordered and left them alone. Connie joined me around nine o’clock and Sara and Doug came down about fifty minutes later. Sara was looking gorgeous in her blue jeans and wollen sweater, she was carrying the glass and placed it in the fridge.

We exchanged our Christmas gifts. Doug had brought her a gold wedding ring to endorse ther relationship.

“Do you mind if I wear it?” Sara asked me.

“You are his wife,” I smiled, “If you want to wear it, then it is up to you. You make the rules, not me.”

“You are right, I do make the rules,” Sara smiled, “Get used to seeing his wedding ring on my finger, I will be wearing it from now on.”

She slipped the ring on her finger and kissed him deeply.

Connie handed Sara an envelope and said, “This is my gift to you and your husband.”

Sara opened the envelope and saw the ski vacation details and screamed.

“Oh my God, I love it mom.”

Sara looked at me and then at her mom, “When you say, it is for me and my husband, do you mean Malc or Doug?”

Connie smiled, “Who is your husband?”

“Doug is,” Sara smiled, “Doug is my husband now.”

“Then it is for you and Doug,” Connie replied, “I class you as Doug’s wife now as well.”

Sara came to me and whispered, “Do you mind?”

“Doug is your husband baby,” I whispered back, “You must not class me as your’s; you must stop asking me these things, you are married to Doug now. I have no say in what you do.”

“You are right, I am not your wife, I am Doug’s wife. You ar just the cuck! I will go on this trip with Doug, my husband.”

Sara, kissed Doug and suddenly shouted, “Oh, cuck, I have one last gift for you, come with me.”

I followed her to the kitchen and she stopped in front of the fridge. I knew it was the glass of cum. Sara turned around and pulled my face to hers and she kissed me passionately.

“I fucking love you,” Sara whispered, ‘I fucking love you and I am so much in love with you. I don’t know how or why, you like to live like this but, I love it.”

“I love you too baby,” I smiled, “I love you being Doug’s.”

Sara pulled my hands to her ass and I squeezed and rubbed it.

“I love your ass,” I whispered.

Sara, then pulled my hands from her ass and moved them to her tits. I was touching her tits! I squeezed and fondled them for almost a whole minute. Her tits felt firm and I tried to feel her nipples through her sweater and bra, I could feel the raised area and knew that I had found her nipples. I kissed her as I squeezed her tis and I went to move my hands to go under her sweater. She stopped me and whispered in my ear.

“That is as far as you go, they belong to my husband. I just wanted to give you a Christmas gift. Now you have touched me.”

This was the first time that I had touched her tits in over a year and they felt amazing. I thanked her and she opened the fridge and took out the whiskey glass. It was almost full of cum and there was about an inch of clear liquid on the top.

“My last Christmas gift for you,” Sara smiled, “You must drink a whole glass of my husbands cum.

“What is that, on the top?” I asked.

“It may be a little of his pee,” Sara smiled, “I told you what I was going to do.”

She took a spoon from the drawer and stirred the glass.

“There, now you can’t see it. Now come into the living room and drink it all in one go.”

“Your’e really asking me to drink this?”

“No, I am telling you to, I just let you touch my tits and ass, this is payment for that.”

Sara took my hand and led me to the living room where Connie and Doug were chatting.

“Malc has his last Christmas gift,” Sara shouted as she handed me the glass.

“All in one go,” she smiled, “and lick the glass clean, I worked hard to fill that for you.”

Slowly, I pulled the cold glass to me mouth, my dick was swelling with excitement. I lifted the glass and begun to drink. It was cold and salty and more runny than regular cum, I guess that was his pee that was diluting it. I drank and swallowed and drank and swallowed without moving the glass from my lips. Finally I had reached the bottom and I knew that my ordeal was over.

“Lick it clean,” Sara shouted, “Or you will be punished.”

I licked t clean and handed her the glass.

“That’s a good cuck,” Sara smiled as she examined the glass, “We will do that again.”

Published 
Written by kingdick99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments