Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My wife on the porch part twenty five

"The next chapter"

6
3 Comments 3
10.0k Views 10.0k
7.6k words 7.6k words
Sara wore the white see-through dress to the restaurant with no underwear on and she looked amazing. Both Pat and I had erections the whole night as I’m sure our waiter did as well. We got home around nine-thirty and as soon as we walked in the front door Pat pulled at her zipper.

“Pat, what are you doing?” Sara asked.

“Naked as soon as you get home, babe, remember,” Pat answered, “I’m just helping you get naked.”

Within five seconds her dress was at her ankles and she stepped out of it. Pat grabbed her tits and pulled his head to them and kissed both nipples in front of me and said, “Ohh, this is how I love seeing you, babe,” he continued as he kissed her nipples again, “naked, you were born to be naked, babe.”

Sara blushed and moved his hands from her tits and came over to me.

She kissed me and whispered, “I can’t wait till we get to bed tonight, my husband. I am going to give you the best fuck of your life.”

Pat got a call from Carole and he went into the kitchen to take it.

He returned about ten minutes later and said, “Well fuck, it seems that her mom’s recovery is going way slower than we had hoped,” he continued, “Carole will probably be away for another six weeks.”

He looked sad and I said, “I’m sorry to hear that, buddy.”

Sara went over to him and gave him a hug. His hands went straight to her naked ass and he squeezed.

“I’m sorry Pat,” Sara said, “at least it is good that her mom has Carole to be there with her.”

Pat was still hugging her naked ass and replied, “Thanks, babe. I know it is, but I am going to miss her terribly.”

Pat smiled as he said, “And sex, I am not going to get laid for another six weeks! Six more weeks!”

Sara laughed and he quickly said, “Thank God that I have this beautiful naked body to look at.”

Sara blushed and gently kissed him, “See, at least you have something.”

Pat grabbed her naked tits and started squeezing her erect nipples in front of me and he smiled as he looked down at his erection and said, “Looking and touching your gorgeous naked body does not, unfortunately, relieve this, though.”

He moved Sara slightly to show the bulge in his pants and said, “Seeing you naked only makes this bigger and more painful.”

Sara said, “Okay then, I will wear clothes.”

Pat quickly replied, “No please don’t, I love you being naked, I will just cope with the pain in my balls.”

Sara said, “You can always go and relieve yourself you know.”

Pat smiled, “It’s not the same when you do it yourself, is it Malc?”

I had to agree with him, lord knows, I spent over two years doing that to myself.

Pat said, “Maybe we can shower together again sometimes Sara, at least my dick got touched by you when we washed each other,” he smiled as he continued, “at least I had a female hand touch me when we showered together.”

Pat was still stroking Sara’s naked tits as she said, “Pat, you touch my body, you have that as well.”

“Yes I do babe, and I am thankful for that,” Pat replied, “I love touching you, but I need someone to touch me as well.”

Sara kissed him and came over to me. Pat went to the kitchen to get a beer and I said to Sara, “Baby, I don’t mind if you work him off sometimes.”

Sara kissed me and said, “I will if you want me to baby, I can only imagine how painful it must be if you need to cum and can’t.”

Pat came back and joined us, he finished his beer and said goodnight. He kissed Sara and then kissed her tits and rubbed her clit before heading up to his bedroom.

Sara and I followed a few minutes later and when we got into our bedroom I said. “Go and work him off baby, before we make love.”

“You want me to work him off now, baby?” Sara asked.

“Yes, if you don’t mind, baby,” I replied.

“Baby, I will work him off whenever you tell me to,” Sara replied, “I told you, I will do whatever you tell me to.”

She grabbed a few Kleenex and went to go to Pat’s room and I said softly, “Let him cum over your tits baby.”

Sara blew me a kiss and said, “Okie dokie, cum over my tits he will do,” she continued, “anything else baby?”

I was hard as I said, “Let him finger you as well please baby if you like.”

She blew me another kiss and said, “Yes sir, I would like, his shaved cock does turn me on and if he fingers me you know that I will cum.”

As she walked out I said, “Leave his bedroom door open a little baby, I want to hear.”

“Yes sir, I will,” Sara said as she headed to Pat’s room.

I listened as she knocked on his door, she went inside and I heard him say, “What’s up babe?”

Sara said, “Nothing, I have come to help you out.”

I heard him moaning as she was working his dick and he said, “I love touching your pussy while you play with my dick, I hope you don’t mind babe.”

Sara replied, “That is why I have opened my legs for you.”

A minute later Sara screamed, “Oh God, I’m cumming! Oh God, here I cum!”

Pat said, “You know, my dick could soon replace my finger. My dick would slide in here easily, babe.”

Sara replied, “No, we are not going to fuck, your finger inside me is fine, but no cock.”

Three minutes later I heard Pat say that he was about to cum and Sara said, “I want you to cum on my tits.”

“Let me stand up then so that I can get it on your tits then, babe,” Pat said. One minute later I heard Pat shout, “Here I cum babe, here I come.”

'Ohh's' and 'Arr's' followed, then silence; he had obviously cum. A few moments later I heard Pat say, “Babe that was incredible, thank you.”

Sara said, “My pleasure, I don’t want your cock to be painful for you.”

Pat responded, “Thanks, babe, your tits are covered with my cum, and you have a few drops on your chin.”

“I will clean it up when I leave,” Sara replied and kissed him goodnight.

She came back to me and I saw a huge amount of cum covering her tits and there were indeed three large drops on her chin.

“Mission accomplished baby,” Sara smiled, “and he fingered me till I came.”

“Perfect baby,” I replied, “now rub his cum into your tits, I want to taste him as I lick your tits and nipples.”

She massaged his cum into her tits and asked me, “What do you want me to do with the cum on my chin baby?”

I replied, “Wipe it with your finger and then lick your finger and swallow it, baby.”

She used her finger to wipe his cum from her chin then teasingly licked it clean and said to me, “He wanted to fuck me baby, but I said no.”

I thanked her and said, “Baby, anytime that you want him to fuck you, you only have to tell me and you can.”

She kissed me and I could taste his cum on her lips and she replied, “Thanks, baby. I don’t mind him fucking me every now and then,” she continued, “actually I wouldn’t mind his cock inside me every now and then but I don’t want him to make a habit of it.”

She lay on the bed and held my dick. I started sucking her nipples and I could taste Pat’s cum on them and I licked and licked, I loved tasting his cum on her tits. She said, “He wanted me to suck him off just now but I wasn’t sure if you would have liked me doing that.”

I was ready to fuck her and replied, “Baby, you sucked his dick last night at least ten times and I didn’t object.”

She answered, “That was different, that was your wedding gift from me,” she continued, “now, whenever I touch his cock or suck it, it will be because you tell me to,” she finished with, “and the only time that his cock enters my pussy will be because you want it to.”

I positioned myself on top of her and slid my dick deep into her wet pussy as I sucked feverishly on her cum covered tits.

“Baby, you can suck his dick or fuck him anytime that you like,” I whispered.

The thrill of this type of talk only made me harder and she knew that I loved to talk like this while we were making love so she teased me more.

“Okay then,” Sara whispered in my ear, my thrusts were hard as she continued, “I may just suck his cock or let him fuck me every day, would you like that? She continued “would you like your wife to suck his cock or let him fuck her every day?”

She knew just what buttons to press to keep me going and I needed more.

I frantically replied, “Oh yes, baby, yes, baby. Yes, yes I would, I really would!”

She teased me further and said, “I wouldn’t use a condom with him,” she whispered, “I would want his bare cock inside me, would you like that baby? If he fucked your wife bareback every day?”

My heart was racing as I replied, “Oh yes, baby, yes, yes please!”

“I would want him to cum inside me as well,” Sara whispered, “I would want to feel his cum hitting me inside my pussy as he fills me with his juice, and I would want to swallow his cum when he shoots it inside my mouth, would you like that baby?”

I screamed, “Oh yes, baby, yes baby, yes, you must.”

I was about to cum and she sensed it and whispered, “I may just spend one whole night a week with him, naked in his bed,” she continued, “would you like it if your wife spent one whole night a week naked in his bed with him baby?”

I was about to cum and she said, “Would you like it if your wife spent one whole night a week naked in his bed with him? Fucking and sucking him baby?”

I was pumping like crazy in her pussy as she said, “He would lick your wife’s pussy before his bare cock slides in and fucks her hard.”

I was holding my climax back as I screamed quietly, “Oh fuck yes! Yes, please baby, yes please, please do that, you must do that.”

She continued to whisper in my ear, “You can spend the night alone in here, while I spend the whole night in his bed. I will be naked for him and he can do whatever he wants to me,” she continued, “would you like it if your wife did that?”

I was about to shoot my load and screamed, “Oh yes, baby, I would! I would love that, I want you to do that, I need you to do that, you must do that, baby.”

Sara whispered, “Would you like it if your naked wife sucked his cock and swallowed his cum before he fucked her with no condom and let him cum in her pussy for the whole night while you were alone in our bed?”

“Oh baby, yes, yes, yes I would, you must make that happen baby!” I screamed.

Sara whispered, “I may even let him fuck my ass again,” she continued, “how would you feel about that, him fucking your wife’s ass and her not letting you do that to her?” She continued, “I would want him to cum in my ass again as well.”

I shot my load at that moment, I could not hold it any longer and I shouted, “Yes, baby, yes do that, please do that, let him fuck your ass, please let him do that!”

I came for about three minutes and as I eased my limp dick from her pussy she moved herself down and sucked it dry. She is, without a doubt, the most erotic girl that I have ever known. She finished licking my dick and we kissed passionately before lying next to each other.

“That was fantastic, baby,” Sara said as she took hold of my dick again.

“It sure was, baby. I love you so much and you sure know how to tease and please,” I replied as I stroked her tits.

“So, do you really want me to spend one whole night a week in Pat’s bed, naked with him, baby?” Sara asked, “Making love and doing all the things that we said.”

I looked in her eyes and I knew that she would do it if I wanted her to.

“Would you like that baby?” I asked, “Would you do that if I wanted you to?”

“Baby, I would do anything that you asked me to do,” Sara whispered, “I would do all of those things if you asked me to,” she continued, “I did enjoy last night. I told you, he sure knows how to please a girl in bed.”

I smiled and said, “Even let him fuck your ass again?”

She squeezed my now hard dick and softly said, “I don’t know if I would let him do that again, but if you wanted me to then I would, I really would, baby.”

I thought for a moment and said, “Okay baby, while Carole is away I want you to spend one whole night a week naked in bed with Pat and you can do anything that you want with him.”

She gave me a gentle smile and said, “Even without a condom, baby?”

I know that she hates condoms and replied, “Yes, you must fuck him without a condom, and you must feel his cum inside your pussy.”

She smiled and asked, “Okay then if that’s what you want then I will. When do you want me to spend the whole night with him, baby?”

I thought for a moment and said, “How about tomorrow night, baby? Then every Monday until Carole comes home.” I needed to make it happen soon in case she got cold feet.

“Okay baby, tomorrow night it is and then every Monday until Carole comes home,” she continued, “are you sure that you really want me to do it, baby?”

“Yes, baby I am, I want you to do this for me,” I told her.

We made a plan that we would not tell Pat. She would go to his room when we went to bed and surprise him, but I did ask her to leave the door open a little so that I could hear.

We made love four more times that night and she teased me about Pat every time. I actually could not wait for the following night, the thought of my bride sleeping with Pat again all night gave me an erection that lasted all the following day. Monday arrived and Sara was up first. She got up to make coffee and she was going to bring me up a cup, I heard Pat follow downstairs shortly after Sara. She was, as usual, naked and I knew that he would just have to touch her before he went to work. Our bedroom door was as usual open, and I could hear them talking downstairs.

“Thank you for doing that for me last night, babe,” Pat said, “I sure needed it after seeing your beautiful naked body all day.”

“You did more than see me naked,” Sara replied, “throughout the day you touched my tits more than Malc did.”

I heard kissing and Pat said, “I could suck on these nipples all day.”

I guessed that he was sucking her nipples, “Is your pussy ever dry?” Pat chuckled, “my finger just slides in there every time.”

I heard Sara groan softly and shout, “Stop, I have to make the coffee.”

Pat replied, “Go ahead and make the coffee babe, I will just play with this beautiful body of yours.”

Sara groaned again, “I can’t concentrate while you are fingering my pussy. I will burn myself, you have to stop.”

A few moment later I heard Pat say, “Sara, look what you do to me.”

Sara replied, “Oh my gosh, Pat, put that away.”

I guessed that he took his dick out to show her and he said, “Not until you touch it, Malc already told us that he doesn’t mind if we touch each other.”

“There,” Sara said, “now put it away and let me finish making this coffee.”

Pat said, “kiss it first then I will put it away.”

Seconds later Sara said, “There, it has been kissed, now put it away and let me make coffee.”

Five minutes later Sara arrived with our coffee and she told me, “He put his finger inside my pussy baby,” she was blushing as she continued, “And he got his cock out and told me that he wasn’t putting it away until I touched and kissed it.”

I asked, “Did you baby?”

“Just for a second or two, baby,” Sara replied, “he sucked on my nipples as well, he is uncontrollable!”

I smiled and my dick was hard after what I had just heard and said, “He may calm down a little after you sleep with him all night tonight, baby.”

Sara asked, “Do you still want me to spend the whole night with him tonight, baby?”

I replied, “Sure, baby, but only if you want to.”

“Okay, then I will,” Sara smiled, “but only if you are sure, baby.”

My dick was ready to explode as I replied, “I’m positive, baby.”

Sara took my dick and started working it as she said, “And you want me to do all those things that I told you last night, baby?”

I was about to cum as I said, “Baby, I want you to do what you said last night!”

She kissed my dick and said, “Even to my ass, baby?”

“Yes, baby, even to your ass, but only if you want him to,” I told her.

Sara moved one of her hands to her pussy and started working herself off and said to me,

“Okay, then he can fuck my ass again tonight as well,” she continued, “you sure that you are okay with the fact that I will never let you fuck my ass but I will let him.”

“Of course I am, baby. I think that is so erotic that you do something with him that you would never let me do to you.” I whispered.

“It’s because your cock is much thicker than his baby, you would never get your cock in my ass,” Sara said, "that’s why I would never let you fuck my ass.”

She moved position and pulled me on top of her and I slid my aching tool deep into her soaking pussy. I came within four minutes. Little did we know that Pat had come upstairs to say goodbye to us before he left for work and he saw us making love. My dick was still in Sara’s pussy when she turned and saw Pat standing there.

She laughed and asked him, “How long have you been standing there?”

“Only a moment,” Pat replied with a smile, “long enough to see you climax, babe.”

Sara blushed and Pat came over and kissed her and then kissed her nipples, I was still inside her while he did this, my naked ass was on display and Pat said to me, “Don’t bother getting off, bud, I just wanted to say bye.”

Sara stayed naked for the whole day apart from when we dressed to go out for dinner. I was already downstairs when Sara finished her shower.

She came downstairs and I said, “Wow, baby, you look amazing!”

Sara wore a red tight fitting dress. She looked and smelled gorgeous and I had an erection the whole time just thinking of what she would be doing with Pat later on. I hugged her and I could feel that she was wearing a bra and thong under her dress that came about seven inches above her knee.

“You have underwear on,” I said as we kissed deeply.

“I hope that you don’t mind baby,” Sara softly said, “I am wearing the new red silky lingerie that I bought for our wedding,” she continued, “if you unzip my dress I will show you what it looks like on.”

“No, baby,” I replied, “I want Pat to be the first person to see you in it.”

Throughout the evening my heart was racing at the thought of what my bride was going to do with Pat. I couldn’t wait to get home and get to bed. We arrived home at around nine thirty, and as soon as we got inside the house Pat started pulling at the zipper on her dress. She stopped Pat and told him that she was going to stay dressed until she went to bed.

Pat said, “You have to be naked as soon as you get home, babe, those are the rules.”

Sara wanted to surprise Pat by going into his room when he went to bed.

Wildmom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wildmom

She wanted to undress slowly in front of him and that is why she wore the red sexy lingerie.

“I want to stay dressed tonight,” Sara told Pat.

Pat looked sad as we drank a bottle of wine. Finally, around ten thirty Pat decided it was time for bed. He came over and kissed Sara and squeezed her tits through her dress and went to his room. Sara and I waited for two minutes before we went upstairs. We kissed passionately at the top of the stairs and she whispered softly to me, “Are you sure about this, baby?”

“Yes, baby, I am,” I replied, “I can’t wait!”

I was shaking as I squeezed her ass through her dress and she whispered, “You are sure that you want me to spend the whole night with him?”

“Yes, baby, I am positive.” I whispered, “I want you to spend the whole night with him and do whatever you want to do, fuck, suck and anything else that you want to do.”

Sara whispered back, “Even my ass? I was thinking of doing a slow striptease for him to begin with, that’s why I wore this sexy underwear,” she continued, “and you are sure that you don’t mind his bare cock going inside me?”

I couldn’t wait for her to get into Pat’s room and I whispered, “Yes, baby, I want him to fuck your ass again and I want his bare dick inside you.”

“You have not even seen me in this underwear that I have on, I bought these for our wedding” she continued, “You don’t mind that he will see my new underwear before you have?”

I replied, “I want him to see your sexy lingerie first, I am so excited,” I continued, "I want you to do what you said last night and have fun and enjoy yourself.”

She whispered as she squeezed my erection, “You have to sleep alone while your naughty wife is going to spend the whole night naked in bed with another guy,” she continued, “sucking his bareback cock before he fucks her pussy and ass.”

“Oh my God, baby, I love you,” I whispered, “now go and get naked for him.”

She slowly walked to Pat’s room and knocked on his door.

“Yes,” Pat said.

Sara blew me a kiss as she walked in and she left the door open a little so that I could hear.

“Oh, you are not in bed yet,” Sara said to Pat.

“As you see I am still in my boxer shorts, babe,” Pat replied.

“Well, let me help you out of them,” Sara said.

A few seconds later I heard her say, “That’s better, now you are ready for bed,” she continued, “even without an erection your cock is still long.”

“I’m glad that you like it,” Pat said.

I heard kissing and Pat said, “I love your hands on my dick babe.”

“Unzip my dress for me please.” Sara said, “Then get into bed for me.”

One minute and twenty-five seconds later I heard Pat say, “Oh my God, that looks so sexy.”

I assumed that she had removed her dress and he could now see her new sexy red lingerie.

“Thank you,” Sara said, “I bought this for Malc and he hasn’t seen me in it yet,” she continued, “you are the first person to see me in my new lingerie.”

“Wow, you look fucking amazing babe. I love the lingerie set.” Pat replied.

Sara told me later that she then walked the three feet to his bed and slid in next to him. I heard kissing that lasted for about two minutes. She told me that Pat unclipped her bra and she slid it off and threw it on the floor.

I heard Pat say, “How long do we have, babe?”

Sara shouted, “We have all night!”

Pat gasped, “Are you serious, all night?”

“Yes, all night,” Sara replied, “I am spending the whole night in bed with you, naked, just as I did on my wedding night.”

“Holy fuck!” Pat screamed, “fantastic.”

Sara told me that he kissed from her lips down to her tits, then down her tummy and eased her silky thong down, kissing her pubic hairs as he kissed down further. She threw her thong to the floor and Pat licked her pussy. Twenty minutes later I heard Pat shout, “I’m cumming babe, I’m cumming.” I heard a lot of groans and then, “Here I cum, babe, don’t swallow it yet, I want to see it in your mouth!” Pat shouted as he filled her mouth with his juice. “Wow, I came a lot, didn’t I?” Pat said, “Okay, now swallow it, babe.”

I guessed that she swallowed it at that point. The next three hours were spent with me listening as they made love time after time after time.

It was almost two-thirty in the morning when I heard Sara say, “Oh, I love it when your tongue licks my ass.”

Pat replied, “I love doing it ,babe.”

Sara said, “Do you want to do what you did on my wedding night?”

Pat replied, “What, fuck your cute ass babe?”

“Yes, fuck my ass.” Sara said, “I want your cock in my ass again.”

“Oh, yes please!” Pat shouted.

Ten minutes later I heard Sara scream, “Harder, deeper, harder, fuck my ass harder!”

Five minutes later Pat shouted, “I’m gonna cum babe, I’m gonna cum in your ass again!”

Sara screamed, “Yes, cum in my ass, I want to feel you cum in my ass again!”

Moments later Pat and Sara screamed and I assumed that he had just filled her ass with his cum.

“That was fantastic, babe,” Pat said, “I love fucking your ass,” he continued, “I love fucking your mouth and pussy but your ass is so much more intimate.”

“I love you fucking my ass as well,” Sara replied.

I worked myself off and fell asleep around three o’clock to the sounds of them kissing and making love. Sara woke me at seven o’clock with a cup of coffee.

“Did you enjoy our show last night, baby?” Sara asked.

“Oh baby, I loved it!” I replied.

She pulled the covers off and kissed my dick and said, “I brought you a cup of coffee, baby.”

“Where is Pat, baby?” I asked.

“He is still in bed,” Sara replied, “I brought your coffee first, I will take his to him now and then I will be back.”

“No baby, stay with him until he goes to work,” I replied, “stay naked and kiss him goodbye at the front door.”

“Okay, baby, if that’s what you want,” Sara smiled and kissed me before going back to Pat.

It was eight-thirty when I heard them both going down stairs. I heard the front door open and then kissing sounds before the door closed and she came back to our bedroom.

“Did you have fun last night, baby?” I asked.

“Yes, we did, baby,” Sara replied, “and we did all the things that you asked me to do.”

“Even your ass, baby?” I asked.

“Yes, even my ass,” Sara replied. She looked a little sorry and I quickly told her that she should never feel guilty for doing something that I asked her to do.

“Your naughty wife sucked his cock and he came in her mouth three times,” Sara whispered as she started working my dick, “she had his bare cock in her pussy and he came inside her four times baby.” She finished with, "he fucked her ass and came in her ass as well.”

I was in heaven and she climbed on top of my stiff dick and we fucked like crazy.

Sara stayed naked for the whole day and we made love several times throughout the day. Pat arrived home around six and kissed Sara as soon as he came home. He kissed her nipples and squeezed her ass in front of me. We ate dinner and Pat got a phone call from Carole. He was chatting to her on the phone when suddenly his face went very pale and he looked shocked. He went upstairs to continue the call and came down about thirty minutes later.

He was shaking and I asked him if everything was okay and he asked me. “Who is Scott?”

“He is a guy who she used to house share with Bud. Why?” I answered.

“She is moving back to Illinois to live with Scott!” Pat cried.

“Wow, really?” I asked.

Pat was shaking as he said, “Yes, she is coming home for two days next week to get her stuff and then she is moving in with Scott.”

I got a call from Carole moments later and she told me that she had gone to visit Scott while she was in town and she rekindled her love affair with Scott. She was going to move back to Illinois to be close to her mom and live with Scott again. She told me on the phone that she was going to sign her half of our house over to me so that everything was legal. Pat, Sara and I talked all evening about Carole’s decision and Pat did feel very sad and hurt about the bombshell that Carole had dropped on him. Sara gave Pat a hug and tried to comfort him.

Pat fought back tears as he said, “I gave up my apartment for her,” he continued, “where am I going to live now?”

I smiled and replied, “Bud, you are staying right here with Sara and me, you don’t have to move out,” I continued, “we all get along great and this is your home.”

Sara quickly said, “Yes, Pat this is your home and you are staying right here.”

Pat wiped away his tears and smiled, “Thank you both, you are amazing and I love you both so much.”

Sara gave him a gentle kiss and said, “We love you too, Pat, and we are your family now.”

Pat smiled and said, “I was so angry at Carole when she told me about Scott that I told her that Sara has a much better body than she does.”

We laughed and Pat said, “She asked if I had seen Sara’s naked body and I told her yes, she sunbathes naked with us,” Pat continued, “I hope that you didn’t mind me telling her that but I was so mad and I had to say something to hurt her back.”

We laughed and I told Pat that it was fine with me. Sara blushed and said, “Do I have a better body than Carole, then?”

Pat stroked Sara’s ass and held her tits and said, “Yes you do, look at those perfect tits.”

Sara blushed again and said, “Thank you, Pat,” she continued, “that makes me feel very happy.”

Carole arrived with a U-Haul truck on Wednesday and Pat took the day off from work. They went upstairs and talked for over an hour before she brought down a dozen boxes of her belongings and we loaded them in the truck. She had the papers for me to sign to get the house signed completely over to me and throughout the day we helped her move her stuff out. In twenty-four hours she would be gone forever and Pat was very sad. She stayed the night and they made love one last time before she left him forever. Thursday afternoon and she had gone out of our lives forever, and Pat sobbed uncontrollably.

Sara and I took him to out for dinner to try to cheer him up and she said, “Pat, at least you still have me to look at, you still see my naked body.”

Pat smiled and said, "Thank the Lord for that,” he continued, “I will be fine tomorrow, I just hurt right now. I really thought that Carole was the one.”

We got home and as soon as we got inside our home Pat pulled at Sara’s zipper on her dress.

“What are you doing?” Sara asked, although she already knew the answer.

“Naked as soon as you get home, babe,” Pat replied, “remember the rules, and I need cheering up.”

Within thirty seconds Pat had removed her dress, bra, and thong and she was naked. His hands were everywhere, squeezing her tits, stroking her ass and rubbing her clit, right there in front of me. I was hard as ever and laughed to myself, well it didn’t take him long to get over Carole.

We finished a bottle of wine and went to bed. Pat gave Sara a long lingering kiss and kissed her nipples before heading up to his room. Sara and I followed a minute later and as soon as we got into bed she started sucking my dick. She had been sucking on my tool for about three minutes and she came up to kiss me.

“Poor Pat,” I whispered, “he is heartbroken. Carole has been a bitch for the past three years.”

Sara smiled and said, “I am so very thankful that she introduced us, though, otherwise I would not have married the man of my dreams.”

“I fucking love you, Sara,” I smiled.

“I love you, my husband,” Sara replied as she worked my dick, “I love you with all that I am,” she continued, “Pat will be fine, and like I told him, he still has my naked body to look at.”

I was about to cum and she moved her mouth to my dick and finished her job. I shot my load into her mouth and she swallowed every last drop. Sara licked the last drops of my cum and said, “Plus, he has Monday nights to look forward to,” she continued, “where your naughty wife sleeps naked with him for the whole night.”

“Yes he does baby, and I also love that night as well,” I replied.

Sara sensed that I was getting horny again and teased me, “Mondays are when you have to sleep alone while your wife is naked all night long for Pat and she sucks and fucks him bareback all night long.”

“Yes baby, oh yes, I love Mondays,” I whispered. “I wish it was Monday now.”

“You like your wife being naughty, don’t you?” Sara whispered.

“Yes, baby, I do, I love it,” I whispered back, “I love it when you do those things with Pat while I am in here alone.”

“Even when he fucks my ass, baby,” Sara whispered, “you like it when I let him fuck my ass don’t you?”

I was hard again as I whispered loudly, “Oh yes, baby. I especially love it when he fucks your ass.”

Sara was working my dick and knew that I was about to cum again and whispered to me, “We can always pretend that it is Monday tonight.”

“Oh yes, we can,” I whispered my reply, “Would you mind sleeping with him again tonight?”

“Seriously?” Sara asked in a gentle voice, “I meant that you and I can pretend that it is Monday,” she continued, “I was going to tease you like I do before I go to Pat’s room for the night.”

“Oh, I see,” I replied, “I didn’t realize that was what you meant baby,” I continued, “I was hoping that you would like to spend tonight with him as well.”

Sara was working my dick very fast as she replied, “Do you really want me to baby?”

I was almost to the point of shooting my load and replied, “Yes, baby, I would love that.”

She teased me more, “I will be naked with him all night. You will be here alone all night while I am naked in his arms,” she continued, "he won’t be wearing a condom, I will want his bare cock in my pussy.”

She licked my dick and I whispered, “Oh yes, baby, he must be bareback. I want his cum in your pussy.”

She stopped working on my dick and said, “Do you really want me to spend the whole night in his bed with him again tonight baby?”

“Yes please, darling,” I replied.

“I will have his cock in my mouth and pussy and he will have his tongue deep inside my pussy,” she continued, “he will cum in my mouth and I will swallow it and he will cum in my pussy.”

“I know baby, and I want him to,” I replied, “I want him to do everything to you.”

Sara knew how this talk turned me on and she knew just what to say to make it even more erotic for me.

Sara whispered, “Be careful what you wish for, baby. I have had his cock in my ass twice before,” she continued, “there could always be a third time.”

“Oh yes, please baby,” I begged, “please let him fuck your ass again, he must.”

Sara thought for a moment and then got out of bed and asked me to choose a sexy dress for her to put on. She said, “If I am to have sex with Pat tonight, I want to do it properly and look sexy as well.”

I chose a black mini dress that was made of Lycra. I like the super stretchy dresses that she has. She then asked me to go into the bathroom while she got dressed.

She told me, “You must not see what lingerie that I am going to wear for Pat.” She continued, “I will tell you that it is the other new set that I bought for our wedding,” I smiled as I got out of bed and she said, “Do you mind me wearing the black lingerie set for him, baby?” She continued, “like the red set, you have not seen me wearing the black set either.”

I kissed her and said, “Baby, I sure don’t mind him seeing you in your new lingerie set,” I continued, “I love the fact that I have not seen you wearing it yet,” I finished with, “I love that he will see you wearing it before I have.”

I went to the bathroom and worked my dick like crazy. Fifteen minutes later she came to get me. She looked so sexy in her tight black dress, she had a little makeup on and she smelled delicious. I went to grab her ass and she stopped me.

“Uh, uh,” Sara whispered, “You have given my body to Pat tonight.” she continued, “You don’t get to touch until tomorrow baby.”

I almost came right there and then. She whispered, “Tonight, your wife’s body belongs to Pat,” she continued, “tonight, only he will see your wife naked and only he will touch and fuck your naked wife.”

She gave me a kiss and went to Pat’s door, she knocked and he said, “Yes, come in.”

She walked in and blew me a kiss as she entered. I heard Pat shout, “Wow! You look amazing babe!” he continued, “holy cow you look gorgeous.”

The next three hours I spent listening to two consenting adults enjoying each other’s naked bodies. She told me later that they made love four times and she sucked him off three times during the night and he fucked her ass as well. I worked myself off three times before falling asleep. The following morning I got up at seven o’clock and went to make coffee and took them both a cup. As I climbed the stairs I could hear moans coming from his room. I stopped before entering his half open door and listened.

“I’m cumming, babe!” I heard Pat scream. Moments later I heard him say, “Here I cum, babe, here I cum.”

I went to his bedroom door and looked in. I saw Sara, naked and sitting on the edge of his bed. She was sucking his dick as he stood in front of her and he had his hands around her head, he was cumming in her mouth.

I waited for about fifteen seconds before I walked in with their coffee. Sara was still taking his cum in her mouth and Pat saw me enter. He smiled as I walked in and he continued to fill my wife’s mouth with his love juice right there in front of me. I placed Sara’s coffee on the nightstand and walked towards Pat with his coffee.

Just as she was pulling his now semi-limp dick from her mouth, Sara saw me and said in a sexy voice, “Good morning, sweetheart.” She licked up the last drops of his cum and smiled and said, “What a beautiful morning,” she continued, “give me a kiss, baby.”

She was still holding Pat’s now limp dick and she turned her head to give me a kiss. I could taste Pat’s cum on her lips. I handed Pat his coffee and she kissed the tip of Pat’s dick again and puckered her lips to me. She wanted another kiss, she wanted me to taste his love juice on her lips. I obliged and this time, she pushed her tongue into my mouth. I could taste his salty juice and this was just what she had wanted. I went to hold her tit sand she moved her free hand and stopped me and whispered seductively, “No, not yet, they are not yours until Pat goes to work.”

I smiled and kissed her again and replied, “I understand, baby, I will leave you two alone.”

As I stood up to make my way back to my bedroom she pulled Pat’s dick to her mouth again and started kissing and licking it. Twenty-five minutes later I heard them both go downstairs and a further fifteen minutes later I heard the front door close as Pat went to work. Sara rejoined me after taking a shower and she was wearing her new sexy black lingerie that she wore for Pat last night.

She looked amazing and as she climbed into bed with me, she said, “Pat dared me to walk him to his car baby,” she continued, “I did, I walked naked to Pat’s car.”

Her voice was excited as she said, “I was naked out the front. Totally naked, baby.”

She was working my dick as I said, “Wow, well done, baby.” I continued, “Did anybody see you?”

She smiled and said, “I don’t know but I hope so,” she continued, “Marcus’s truck was there so I guess he didn’t go to work.”

I suggested that we sunbathe in the afternoon as Marcus was not at work and she should ask Marcus to join us.

“If you want to baby then we will,” Sara smiled as she moved her head to my dick.

“Right now I need my husband’s cock,” Sara whispered, “I want his cock to fuck me for the next three hours.”

We did stay in bed and fuck for the next three and a half hours before she took another shower and we went outside to sunbathe. She called at Marcus’s fence for him and he came and joined us.

The next chapter follows soon.

Published 
Written by kingdick99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments