Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My wife on the porch part twenty two

"The story continues but happy times are here"

13
4 Comments 4
9.0k Views 9.0k
9.9k words 9.9k words
Things are going great for Sara and me, we are definitely falling in love and all of the urges to fuck my wife are slowly disappearing, I no longer have the urge to see her undress. I am happy for Carole and Pat to live as husband and wife and they do in every sense of the word.

Sara did go to work in just a thin cotton dress and no underwear as she promised and she told me that it made her feel very hot indeed. She loved the feeling that her beautiful body could be seen through the dress when the sunlight shone through it and she loved the attention that she got.

She tells me that I have given her a new outlook on her body and she now loves to show it off and she tells me that she loves doing what I tell her to do, even if it is very revealing and daring, the more daring, the more she loves it.

One Saturday afternoon we were sunbathing in the back yard, she was wearing a pale blue bikini. Pat was working an overtime shift and Carole was shopping for new clothes, we knew that her shopping trip would last for hours so I persuaded Sara to remove her bikini top and sunbathe topless.

“If that’s what you want baby, I will take it off for you.” Sara said and she immediately took off her top, I got an erection straight away and I gently rubbed the sun oil into her breasts. Her nipples were protruding and hard and I licked them before covering them in the oil.

I said to her, “Why don’t you take off your bikini bottoms and put your thong on and sunbathe, that way your beautiful ass will catch some sun and I will get the benefit of seeing your cute naked ass?”

“Of course my darling,” Sara said, “I told you, I will dress or undress however you want me to.”

She ran inside and returned a few minutes later wearing just a tiny bright red thong. She looked amazing and I told her so. Her tiny thong didn’t quite cover all of her pubic hairs and I told her that I loved seeing her hairs from the top of her thong.

She whispered to me, “I hope that Pat doesn’t come home yet.”

I smiled and asked, “Why?”

Her bright blue eyes sparkled in the sun and she said, “I’m topless, my tits and ass are on display,” she pointed to her tiny thong and said, “the only thing that I am wearing is this tiny thin piece of material.”

I smiled and said, “So, I don’t mind him seeing you like that, do you then?”

She leant over and kissed me and said, “You don’t mind Pat seeing me like this?”

I returned the kiss and said, “No I don’t, I know that I am being selfish but I want to see your tits and naked body as much as I can, you are so fucking gorgeous!”

“I love you Malcolm,” Sara shouted, “I will stay like this until you tell me to cover up.”

I kissed her again and said, “You will stay like that even if Pat comes home?”

Sara replied, “If you want me to, yes I will, this body is yours and I will show it to anyone that you want.”

“I love you Sara,” I replied, “and I love that you do things like this for me.”

She replied, “I love being naked and I love being naked around you, you make me feel beautiful and you make me want to show my body off, I don’t care who sees me naked.”

She turned over and I rubbed some oil into her naked ass and back and we just relaxed, enjoying each other’s company and the sunshine. Thirty minutes later she turned over again and I rubbed more oil onto her amazing tits and tummy, her body looked amazing with the oil glistening on it.

My hand moved down her thong and I rubbed her clit and she climaxed within a minute. I noticed that when I removed my hand from her thong it left about an inch of pubic hair showing. She looked down at the pubic hair that was showing and then looked at me and smiled.

Sara whispered, “I love how you make me enjoy showing my body.”

“Baby, I love that you do show it,” I replied, “I love that you do that for me and I love people seeing it.”

We sunbathed for about another hour and suddenly we heard Pat’s voice from the French door, “Hey you two lovebirds.”

Sara froze and looked at me, “Oh my God, I’m topless, I’ve only got this thong on, he will see my tits and ass.”

“Relax sweetheart, enjoy your naked body.” I whispered.

I held out my hand and she took hold of it and said, “You are right, I am going to relax and enjoy being naked, I don’t care if he sees my tits and ass, in fact I love that he is going to see me like this.”

I whispered, “That’s my girl, I want you to want him to see you naked.”

Sara whispered back, “Okay, I do want him to see me naked, I really do.”

Pat could not see that she was topless as the sun bed was in a slightly raised position and he called out. “Want a beer buddy?”

“Yes please,” I shouted back.

“I will have one as well please,” Sara called out.

“Three cold beers coming up,” Pat replied.

Sara was trembling and she squeezed her nipples to make them hard and she whispered, “If I am going to show him my tits, I want my nipples hard.”

I smiled and said, “That’s my girl, you look amazing. he is going to love what he sees.”

She looked down to her pussy hair that was showing from the top of her thong and asked me, “Does that look okay?”

I could see about an inch of pubic hair showing and replied, “You could pull it down a little more if you like, to show a little more, if you are okay with that?”

Sara eased the front of her thong down a little more and exposed another half inch of her nicely trimmed pubic hair and asked, “How’s that baby?”

I was rock hard as I replied, “Perfect sweetheart.”

I could see Sara’s heart beating through her chest as Pat came to us with the cold beers and when he saw Sara topless and his eyes popped.

“Wow Sara, you have come a long way in a few months.” Pat smiled.

She took a beer from him and said, “Malcolm has taught me to love and enjoy my body and I am now proud of it.”

“Well done,” Pat replied, “nudity is nothing to be ashamed of, besides, you have a beautiful body.”

Her nipples were hard and erect and she squeezed my hand and smiled.

“I told her that she doesn’t need to wear her thong,” I said, “she could just sunbathe naked.”

Pat smiled and said, “Don’t keep it on just because I am here, if you want to sunbathe naked then go for it, I won’t mind.”

Pat had finished his beer and went to get another and Sara said to me. “Do you want me to take my thong off? I will if you tell me to.”

I squeezed her hand again and replied, “You don’t have to if you would prefer not to.”

“Are you sure that you don’t mind if I keep it on,” Sara whispered, “I am not sure that I am ready to be totally naked in front of him yet, but I will take it off if you want me to.”

“I smiled and reassured her, “Of course I don’t mind baby, I love you like this and I am proud of you for being topless out here.”

“One day I will feel comfortable with being totally naked in front of him, I promise baby,” Sara said.

Pat returned with more beers and told us that Carole had called him and asked if we wanted to join them for dinner at a local steak house.

“She is meeting us there at six thirty,” Pat said as we agreed to join them.

We continued to sunbathe until around five o’clock and Sara was now totally at ease with being in just her thong in front of Pat. She turned over every fifteen minutes to even out her tan and didn’t mind Pat staring at her naked ass.

Sara announced that she should go and shower and get ready for our dinner date with Pat and Carole. She stood up and bent down to kiss me and that gave Pat a great view of her naked ass. I rubbed her pussy and noticed that it was very wet. She moved her hand down and rubbed my dick through my shorts.

“Underwear on or off tonight?” She shouted, loud enough so that Pat could hear.

“Off baby, definitely off!” I replied.

I could see that Pat was staring at her ass as we kissed again. She stood upright and with her back still facing Pat she slowly pulled down her thong and took it off. She bent down and picked it up and sexily placed it in my hand. Pat could see her totally naked back and ass!

My dick was hard as she slowly walked completely naked the fifteen feet to the house. I turned around and watched her walk to the house and when she reached the French door she turned around and with her tits and pussy facing me she blew me a kiss.

I had her thong in my hand and I could feel the dampness on the crotch part. Pat suddenly shouted, “Could you get me another beer before you go in the shower please babe?”

Her eyes went huge and she raised her eyebrows to me and looked down at her naked pussy. I could see the thought’s of “Oh my God, I am naked and I have to take him a beer like this,” running through her mind

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders to let her know that I was fine with it. She bit her lip and blew me another kiss and went to get a beer for Pat. Twenty seconds later I watched as she emerged completely naked from the French door with Pat’s beer.

My girl was still completely naked and she looked amazing, the oil on her naked skin was reflecting in the sunshine and made it glisten. Slowly she walked back to us, her clit was proudly on display and her neatly trimmed pubic hair looked so gorgeous, her nipples were hard and protruding nicely.

To my surprise she did not walk to the side that I was sitting, instead she walked to Pat’s side to pass him his beer. His face was no more than two feet from her naked pussy and he saw her intimately.

Pat’s eyes popped as he saw her naked pussy, he took the beer from her and said, “Let me see your scar, I have never seen it before.”

She turned slightly to her right and raised her arm up a little to show him her scar, her pussy and clit were still on full display to him and no more than two feet from his staring eyes and he said, “Wow, I often wondered what your scar looked like.”

I’m sure that he could see the cum oozing from her pussy as she said.

“Thanks’ to my baby; I now have the confidence to let you see it.”

Pat teased and quickly replied, “You have showed me your scar as well.”

She laughed and slapped his arm as she covered her pussy with her other hand and said, “That’s not what I meant, I meant the scar.”

He smiled and she said, “Can I go for my shower now, have you seen enough?”

She turned to walk over to me and Pat slapped her naked ass.

She came over to me and kissed me passionately and whispered, “He has seen me naked, oh my God, fucking naked.”

I rubbed her wet pussy and whispered, “I think that you should stay out here another fifteen minutes.”

She whispered back, “Do you want me to? He has already seen me naked now.”

I whispered back, “Baby, if I had my way you would be naked twenty four hours of the day.”

She whispered, “I need you to come and fuck me in the shower baby, I need your dick.”

She walked back around to Pat’s side and stood in front of him for a moment as she said, “Okay, I am going for my shower.”

Pat grabbed her arm as she walked past him and said, “Can I look at your scar again please.”

She stopped and lifted her arm a little and showed him her scar again. Her naked pussy was just one foot from his eyes and he just stared at her naked pussy. She stood there for almost thirty seconds before announcing that he had seen enough and that she was going to the shower.

Pat told me that she used to be so shy and wore clothes that were drab and covered her body before she met me. He told me that he was amazed at how quickly I have installed some self confidence into her.

I left Pat outside and went to Sara in the shower, she was waiting for me and we made love as soon as I got naked. She was hot and horny and couldn’t believe that she was brave enough to be completely naked outside and in front of Pat.

“I work with him,” Sara said, “he has now seen me naked and I will be thinking of that every time that he comes into the office at work.”

“As long as it makes you feel horny baby,” I smiled.

“Oh it will, it definitely will!” Sara whispered.

We had made love and showered and were drying ourselves off when we heard Pat coming up the stairs. Sara handed me her towel and walked out from the bathroom completely naked. Pat had almost reached the top of the stairs and saw her naked again.

“This is becoming a habit,” Sara said to Pat.

“What is babe?” Pat replied.

“You seeing me naked,” Sara smiled.

Pat laughed and said, “I like this habit.”

I left the bathroom as Sara was just about to go into my bedroom and Pat said to me, “I’m so happy that she is so at ease now buddy, well done.”

I went into my bedroom and Sara was lying on the bed.

“Come here baby,” Sara screamed as she pulled my towel off and started sucking my now erect dick. Within five minutes I was shooting my cum into her mouth.

“You have awoken a sleeping devil baby,” Sara whispered, “I love my new found confidence and I love showing my naked body off and I fucking love you!”

I kissed her and could taste my own cum on her lips and said, “I love you too my hot sweetheart and I love that you enjoy showing your hot body off.”

“I love how you get me to show off my body,” Sara said, “it makes me feel so horny when I show it, I could be naked all day and love it and not care who sees me.”

She had brought a lot of her dresses and clothes over to my house already as she stays at my house most nights and she shares my dresser for her underwear, not that her underwear was worn much now.

She asked me to choose a dress for her and I chose a very short cotton dress that came to about three inches above her knee and it had buttons down the front to the waist. The dress was flared at the waist and kind of ballooned out from the waist. Any gust of wind would blow the bottom of the dress up and show everything that was underneath it.

“You don’t want me to wear any underwear do you baby?” Sara asked.

“If that’s okay sweetie,” I replied.

“Of course it is, what my baby wants’ my baby get’s,” Sara said in reply.

She slipped the dress on and went to button the front, I helped her and left the top three buttons undone.

“Is that okay baby?” I asked as I squeezed her ass.

“You can undo and leave open as many as you want baby,” Sara replied.

I again told her that I loved her and she said. “I want to dress how you like me to, however you want me to dress or undress is how I will, I will gladly show as much as you want.”

I told her that I love that but I also wanted her to be comfortable. I want her to dress revealing but I want her to be comfortable in what she showed off.

“I have just been totally naked in front of Pat, “Sara smiled, “and I felt comfortable like that, so however revealing you want me to dress is fine with me,” she continued, “shit I really believe that I would go out naked if you told me to.”

I was hard again already when she said that. I undid another button and looked at her, some cleavage was now clearly visible and I smiled and said.

“Maybe one more button.”

She undid another button and said, “How’s that? Enough? Or do you want another button undone?”

“I would love one more undone,” I stuttered.

She undid another button and now the dress was unbuttoned to just below her breasts. Her cleavage was now very visible and if she leaned forward you could quite easily get a glimpse of her nipple.

“Perfect,” I said as I licked her cleavage.

She hugged me tightly and said, “I have a confession to make.”

I quickly asked, “What baby?”

She smiled as she said, “Since I have been with you, my self confidence has gone through the roof,” she continued, “I always hated my body because Kevin always told me that I was a mess and ugly.”

“Go on baby,” I urged.

“Well now I love my body and I really love showing it, she said, “I love that you like me to show my body, I love doing that for you but I also love doing it for me as well.”

I love this girl, I thought as she continued, “I will show as much as you want me to show and as often as you want me to baby, I fucking love you.”

Pat was already waiting at the bottom of the stairs when we made our way down. Sara went first and I followed, Pat looked up at her as she was walking down the stairs and asked, “Sara, don’t you have any underwear on?”

She moved her hand to the front of her dress and held the dress close to her pussy and said, “Can you see up my dress then?”

Pat smiled and said, “Yes, from here I could see up your dress and I noticed that you are not wearing a thong.”

She got to the bottom of the stairs and was blushing and said, “Well you saw it earlier so I don’t know why I am embarrassed now.”

“No need to be embarrassed,” Pat said, “I think that it is super sexy that you are naked under that dress,” he finished with, “Malcolm sure is a lucky guy!”

We met Carole at the restaurant and Pat kissed her as she said, “There’s my husband, hi baby.”

Carole looked at Sara and said, “Sara you look beautiful!”

“Thank you,” Sara replied.

“I love that dress,” Carole commented to Sara, “and it looks fantastic on you.”

“Thank you,” Sara replied, “I have never felt so at ease with myself, I love my life now.”

“It certainly shows,” Carole said, “I am so happy that we brought you home to meet Malc, he is an incredible man.”

Sara smiled and squeezed my hand as she said, “He sure is, and I love him to pieces.”

This was the first time that Sara had expressed her love to me in public and I loved it. Sara went to the bathroom and Carole said to me.

“Why don’t you ask her to move in with us, we have plenty of room and I think that it would be great if she did,” she continued, “Pat and I love her and it would be amazing for you if she lived with us?”

I agreed and knew that my life would be perfect if Sara moved in. We ate dinner and I ordered a bottle of Champagne and poured everyone a glass. Sara looked at me as I said, “I have a something to ask you my precious.”

“We have been dating for a little over two months now,” I said as I held Sara’s hand, “Sara, I love you so much and I would love for you to move in with me.”
Sara screamed, “Yes, yes, yes, I would love that!” Sara’s excitement was obvious and as she was jumping in her seat her dress was showing more and more tit and at one point her right nipple was clearly on display.

Sara looked and saw that her nipple was showing and calmly smiled and eased the thin cotton material back over it and whispered to me, “I hope that someone saw that.”
I whispered back, “Saw what baby?”

“My nipple was showing, my whole nipple was out of my dress.” Sara said.

I smiled and said, “I hope someone saw it as well!”

A month later she moved in with us and my life was becoming perfect. The thought’s that I had of wanting to see Carole naked had all gone and the new love of my life was Sara. It appeared that her only goal in life was to please me and she sure did that well.

Our house has three bedrooms and the only bedroom that has an on suite is Carole’s, our second bathroom is opposite my bedroom and you can see that bathroom as you walk up the stairs. It is this bathroom that Sara and I share; it has a walk in shower and a large bath tub as well as double vanity sinks.

I have gotten Sara comfortable with walking from our bedroom to the bathroom naked when she takes a shower and walk naked from the bathroom back to our bedroom in the hope that Pat might see her naked again. I have also gotten her to wear just a thin cotton dress with no underwear to work every Friday. She looks forward to doing this and has even bought some new, more revealing and more see through dresses just for these occasions.

Pat works an overtime shift on the last Saturday of every month, managerial stuff for the end of month figures and stuff and Carole uses this day to go into town for a beauty and spa day, we all meet her at seven o’clock at the steak house for dinner.

On this particular Saturday Sara and I had gone out to have breakfast and Carole had already left for her beauty day when Sara and I came home. It was around eleven o’clock and as we pulled into our drive way and we saw our next door neighbor Marcus. I introduced Sara to Marcus and he told us that he was going to be outside in his back yard fixing and painting the fence.

I thought that this would be a great opportunity to show Sara’s body to Marcus and while we were chatting I had thought’s of how he would be seeing her naked tits very soon. I told Marcus that we would probably be sun bathing out in the back yard and any time that he needed a beer he should shout out to us.

Sara was wearing a bright orange vest top and tiny white jean skirt and as usual she was naked under those two items of clothing. I saw Marcus staring at Sara’s vest top and in particular at her tits, her nipples were erect and were doing their best to push through her vest. I was anxious to get out to our back yard and as we left Marcus I said to Sara, “You know that he is going to see your naked tits in a little while, don’t you?”

Sara squeezed my hand and said, “Yes I know and I can’t wait,” she continued, “I’m nervous and excited at the same time, do you want me to put a thong on instead of my bikini bottoms so that he can see my naked ass as well?”

I could hear the excitement in her voice and I replied, “Oh yes please baby, at least to start off with,’ I kissed her and continued, “There is a very good possibility that you will end up sunbathing totally naked a little later.”

Really? Wow,” Sara said as she put her hand down my shorts and squeezed my throbbing dick, “you just say when baby and I will remove my thong and sunbathe naked.”

“You okay with Marcus seeing you topless and possibly completely naked baby?” I asked her.

“Completely baby, “Sara replied, “I can’t wait!”

She ran upstairs and got changed and returned a few moments later wearing a bright red see through thong. I almost cum when I saw her as she looked so sexy. The thong hardly covered her pubic hairs and the back of her thong was just a very thin piece of material. She looked amazing and did a twirl for me and asked.

“What do you think baby?” she smiled and continued, “Is this revealing enough?”

I kissed and sucked her nipples and pulled my shorts down a little to show my hard dick and said, “What do you think? Look at me.”

She licked the pre cum from my throbbing tool and said, “Let’s get out there and show Marcus what you sleep with every night.”

I picked up the sun oil and she put her vest back on, the vest only came to her waist and did not cover her thong covered ass. Sara took three beers from the fridge and we walked out of the French door and saw that Marcus had already removed a dozen fence panels that were rotting away.

Sara placed our beers on the small table that was in between our sun loungers and calmly walked to Marcus who was now standing in our back yard and handed him his beer. I could see his eyes feasting on her beauty as he thanked her and watched as she turned and walked back to me.

Marcus was staring at her as she walked to me and his eyes popped as she slowly removed her vest. Marcus had now seen her naked from behind except for just her tiny thong and she stood facing me for a few seconds to give Marcus time to absorb her beautiful naked ass.

Sara smiled at me as she whispered, “Ready to let him see my tits baby?”

I smiled as I replied, “Oh yes I am ready and so is he baby.”

She turned around and layed on the sun lounger and Marcus almost choked on his beer. I saw his eyes pop as his eyes focused on her amazing naked breasts. Marcus couldn’t take his eyes off of her and he watched as I rubbed the sun oil into her tummy and breasts.

Marcus was twenty feet away and we could both see his bulge in his shorts as he watched me rub the oil onto her tits and tummy, he could clearly see the large amount of pubic hairs showing from her thong as I rubbed the oil down the front of it.

“I could have done that for you honey,” Marcus shouted with a huge grin on his face.

Sara’s eyes went huge as she whispered to me, “Oh my God, did you hear him, he wants’ to rub the oil onto me,” she continued, “he wants’ to touch me.”

I was shaking as I acknowledged that I heard what Marcus said and I asked her, “How do you feel about that baby?”

Sara asked me, “Do you want him to baby?”

I kissed her gently and said, “I’m fine with that baby, I don’t mind him touching your naked body.”

Sara quickly replied, “Okay then, if you don’t mind then I don’t mind.”

She shouted to Marcus, “You should have offered earlier, you can do it for me when I turn over.”

Marcus smiled and shouted, “That’s a deal then.”

His progression to the fence was very slow as he couldn’t keep his eyes off of Sara and I teased him even more by kissing and licking her nipples every five minutes.

AlayahRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlayahRouse

Thirty minutes had passed and Sara went to get more beers from the fridge and Marcus shouted to me, “Don’t forget, I get to oil her next time bud.”

“Be my guest,” I shouted back as Sara returned with the beer. She walked to Marcus and gave him his beer before walking back to our lounger. The bulge in his shorts had grown even larger and Sara kissed me before laying on her front to allow her back and ass to catch some sun.

Sara whispered to me, “Do you want me to let him rub the oil on my back baby?”

“Sure thing baby,” I replied, “go for it.”

“Here we go baby,” Sara whispered to me before shouting to Marcus.

“Marcus, do you want to oil my back for me?”

Within two seconds Marcus was at her sun lounger with the oil in his hand and asked me, “Is it okay Malc, if I oil her?”

“Sure it is,” I replied, “if she is okay with it then I am bud.”

Sara was facing me and blew me a kiss as Marcus started oiling her back and shoulders. I watched as he moved his hands around her sides and touched the flesh part of her breasts.

“Want me to do your legs as well?” Marcus asked in a shaky voice.

Sara replied, “Yes of course, I need everything oiled.”

She parted her legs a little to enable him to oil right up to her pussy and he started at her ankles. I watched as he slowly moved his hands upwards to her knees and then her thighs. His breathing was heavy as he rubbed the oil in between her legs and I couldn’t wait to see his hands on her naked ass.

“Your skin is so soft,” Marcus said as he gently massaged the oil into her beautiful ass.

“Thank you,” Sara replied, “you are honored, I don’t usually let anyone see my scar.”

Finally he finished and gently stroked her naked ass as he said, “When you want your front done just shout to me, okay.”

“I will,” Sara replied, I will be turning over in about fifteen minutes, so get ready.”

Sara blew me another kiss and whispered, “Are you okay with him doing my front as well baby?”

“You bet I am,” I replied, “it is so erotic, I love seeing his hands on you.”

Marcus tried his best to keep busy with the fence but he just couldn’t concentrate. Finally he came to join us and sat on the third sun lounger that was next to Sara and relaxed with us in the sun. Sara turned over about fifteen minutes later and Marcus grabbed the oil.

“Wow, you are eager.” Sara said with a smile.

Her thong was showing a lot of pussy hair and Marcus was shaking as he said.

“I don’t want you to get sun burned honey, do you want me to oil your front now.”

“Yes please.” Sara smiled and Marcus started oiling her arms. He slowly moved to her neck and down towards her breasts. I watched as his hands massaged the oil into her beautiful firm breasts and he paid particular attention to her hard, erect nipples.

Finally after spending about five minutes on her tits he moved down to her tummy and I watched as his hands rubbed the oil over her pubic hairs that were on show.

“Maybe you should take your thong off baby,” I said with a smile, “you will have a thin like in your sun tan if you leave it on any longer and it is not covering much anyway.”

Marcus was breathing very heavily now and she smiled and said, “You have a very good point there baby,” she had that sexy smile on her face as she continued, “Marcus, can you pull my thong down if you don’t mind.”

‘Of, of, of course honey.” Marcus stuttered as she lifted her ass to allow him to pull her thong down, slowly he pulled at her thong, little by little he exposed more of her pubic hair, then her clit was visible and finally her thong was off.

She was naked, completely naked and letting Marcus rub the oil into her body. I was ready to cum as Marcus eagerly covered her pussy area with oil. She opened her legs for him to oil her inner thighs and he could see her intimately. Her clit was very visible and I watched as his hand oiled her clit and pussy lips and she let out a little moan as she obviously climaxed.

Finally after oiling her pussy for some seven minutes he moved down her legs, still looking up at her pussy as he completed his task. His hand went back to her pussy hairs as he finished his job.

My dick was so hard and I wanted to fuck Sara right then and there but I resisted. I was so horny at the fact that Sara had not only let Marcus see her naked body because I asked her to but she had let him touch her, also because I wanted her to.

Sara wants’ and loves to please me and I’m sure that she would have let Marcus fuck her if I asked her to. We continued to relax in the sun and Sara didn’t disappoint, she turned over every twenty or so minutes and Marcus was waiting with the oil.

It was around four thirty when Sara announced that she was going to have a nice long hot soak in the tub. She picked up her thong and stood up, her body was glistening with the sun oil and she looked amazing. She bent over to kiss me and Marcus had a good view of her naked ass as she bent over.

She thanked Marcus for keeping her sun protection topped up and he smiled and said to her, “Any time, it was my pleasure, we don’t want you to get sun burned.”

Sara was standing there naked when suddenly we heard Pat open the French door and shouted to us that he was home. Sara looked at me and then at her naked body and smiled to me, I smiled back to acknowledge that I was happy that she was naked in front of Pat again.

Pat shouted to me that he had brought the part for their toilet that was needed. I had no idea that there was a problem with their toilet and Pat came out to explain that the toilet in their on suite did not flush, that was why he bought a new part for it.

"Until I fix it would it be okay if we use your bathroom?” Pat asked.

“Sure bud,” I replied, “it’s no problem for us is it Sara?”

Sara, who was still completely naked and facing Pat replied, “No, it’s no problem at all for us.”

I was thinking that this would give us more opportunity for Pat to see Sara naked as he would be using our bathroom. Pat thanked me and told me that he would be fixing their toilet the following day. He went inside to the kitchen to get a cold beer and Sara followed him into the house, she was going to take her long soak in the tub.

I could hear Sara and Pat talking for over fifteen minutes and I was so horny knowing that she was naked all the time that they were chatting and he was obviously keeping her talking on purpose so that he could keep her naked for as long as possible. I told Marcus that I was going inside for a little while and he went back to working on the fence.

I got to the French door and I saw Pat gently slap Sara’s naked ass as she walked to the stairs and told him that she was going for her soak in the tub. Pat followed her up the stairs and shouted to me that he was going to get changed and join me in the back yard. As he followed Sara he had a great view of her walking naked up the stairs and he gently slapped her ass again.

I told Pat that I was going to lay on my bed while Sara was in the bath and that I would go back outside shortly. I laid on our bed and left my bedroom door open. Our bathroom door is directly opposite my bedroom door; moments after she had started to fill the tub, Sara came out of the bathroom and kissed me as I lay on the bed.

She was still totally naked and asked me, “Did you mind that I had a chat with Pat while I was naked baby?” she continued, “I think that he kept me talking just so that he could see me naked for as long as possible.”

I replied with a smile, “Baby, I loved that you stayed naked while you were chatting with him, I love him seeing your beautiful naked body.”

Sara said, “I think that he has a thing for my ass, he is always slapping it, even at work he keeps slapping me on my ass.”

I replied, “Baby, your ass is beautiful and I think that he loves seeing you naked,”

She pulled my shorts down and licked my throbbing dick and said, “I thought that you would like me to stay naked while we chatted,” She continued, “that’s why I did, and my naked pussy was in his view the whole time that we were chatting.”

Pat had just come from their bedroom as Sara left me on the bed and went to go into the bathroom and from my position I saw him slap her naked ass again as she went into the bathroom. I was hoping that he would have touched her naked tits but I had to be content with seeing him slap her ass.

He was wearing just his boxer shorts and had his gym shorts in his hand and he asked me. “Has Sara gone for her soak?”

“Yes,” I replied, “why bud?”

“Dang,” Pat answered, “I need a pee and I was hoping to use your toilet before she went for her bath.”

My heart was racing as I said, “Knock and ask her if you can take a pee, I’m sure she won’t mind, you have seen her naked before.”

Pat smiled and asked, “Is that okay? Would you mind?”

I smiled back and replied, “Of course its okay, only a few minutes ago she was naked while she was chatting with you,”

I saw Pat knock on the bathroom door and I heard Sara shout, “Hello.”

Pat opened the door a little and popped his head in and said to Sara, “I’m sorry babe but I desperately need to take a pee.”

I heard Sara say, “Oh, okay.”

Pat replied, “Would you mind if I take a pee babe?”

Sara replied, “No of course not, come in and take a pee.”

Pat was still standing outside the bathroom but had his head poked inside and was obviously enjoying the view of Sara in the bath tub.

“Are you going to stay there while I take a pee babe? Pat asked her, “I wanted to change into my shorts as well.”

“Do you mind if I stay in the tub then?” Sara replied, “Are you shy of me seeing you change and pee?”

My dick was ready to cum, I could hear their conversation so clearly and Sara continued with, “There is no need to be shy; after all, you have seen me naked.”

Pat pulled his head back and turned to me and asked. “Is it okay bud?”

I smiled and replied, “Sure it is, like she said, you have seen her naked before and you need to pee and your toilet is not working, I don’t mind her seeing your dick.”

Our bathroom has a six foot spa bath tub and the toilet is situated right next to the tub. If you are in the bath tub you can touch the toilet as it is so close and I knew that Sara would have an unobstructed view of Pat taking a pee. I knew that she would see his dick and even see him peeing!

The laundry basket is also in our bathroom and Pat quickly went back to his and Carole’s bedroom to collect the rest of his dirty laundry to dump in the basket. While he went to get the laundry Sara text me from the tub and asked, “Is it okay that he takes a pee with me in here baby?”

I replied, “Of course baby, I don’t mind you seeing his dick.”

Pat returned with dirty laundry in his hands, he knocked on the bathroom door again. “It’s only me.” Pat said as he opened the door and walked in. I got off my bed and went to the now closed bathroom door to listen further.

“I’m sorry about this but our toilet is broken.” Pat said.

I could hear Sara gently splashing the bath water as she chuckled, “It’s okay, I don’t mind you peeing in front of me,” Sara continued, “and I certainly don’t mind you changing into your shorts In front of me either.”

There was a moment of silence apart from the gentle ripples of Bath water and then I got a text. I silently went back to my bed and picked up my phone, it was a text from Sara, “He is naked in front of me and his dick is stiff baby!”

I text back, “lol, can he see your tits or are they under the water?”

“Yes he can, my tits are above the water and he is peeing in front of me now.”

I got back to the bathroom door and listened. I could hear Pat peeing and I heard Sara say to Pat. “How often do you shave your pubic hair Pat?”

“Every day, Carole likes it shaved,” Pat replied, “she says that it is very smooth and she likes it as she doesn’t get hairs in her mouth.”

I heard the toilet flush and assumed that he had finished his pee. Sara asked, “Does it make it smooth then?”

Pat replied, “Carole says that it is, do you want to feel for yourself?” Pat continued, “Just to see what you think, I don’t mean for you to touch it for any sexual reasons.”

Sara replied, Hang on a sec, I will ask Malc if that is okay.”

I got another text a few seconds later, “Baby, would you mind if I touched Pat’s dick, he has no hair on it and I want to see if it is smooth?”

“I replied, “Oh baby, go for it, I don’t mind at all, you can suck it if you want to!”

I was in heaven as I listened at the door. Sara said to Pat, “Malc don’t mind if I touch it.”

Pat said, “I’m sorry that it is hard but I am standing here naked with a beautiful naked girl and I can’t control nature babe.”

Sara said, “Oh it is smooth, wow it’s like silk, your dick is hard but the skin is like silk and your balls are smooth as well, this is the first uncircumcised willy that I have seen.”

“Carole loves it with no hairs,” Pat said, “and like I say, she doesn’t keep getting hair in her mouth when she sucks it, and she says that it is so smooth on her tongue”

I heard Sara reply, “It really is smooth and the skin is so soft, I can’t get over how soft your balls are as well, I bet it does feel smooth on her tongue.”

“Try it and see, “Pat said, “again for non sexual purposes, but try it to see how it feels if you like.”

“Okay, I will then, just to see what it feels like.”Sara replied.

I heard splashing of water and Sara told me later that she splashed as she moved to get on her knees in the tub to get a better angle to lick his dick; she told me that as she changed position in the tub, her pussy hair was now on display.

Pat said to her, “Do you want me to dry the pre cum from the end of my dick first?”

“No that will be okay.” Sara said.

There was silence; the silence lasted for about a minute and a half. I was working my dick as I pictured Sara licking his dick.

The silence was interrupted by Sara saying, it really does feel smooth on my tongue and your balls feel smooth on my tongue as well.”

Pat replied, “I told you, Carole loves it with no hair.”

More silence apart from the odd sucking and kissing noises, I assumed that she was licking his dick again. Almost another three minutes passed by before I heard.

“Don’t cum,” Sara said, “I don’t want you to cum in my mouth, I know that you did cum a little on my tongue but I don’t want you to cum fully in my mouth, this is non sexual remember.”

“I won’t, “Pat said, “but your mouth is getting me close.”

“Okay then stop,” Sara said, “I just wanted to see how it felt.”

I heard more splashing and Sara asked Pat to pass her a towel.

“I’m sorry that I did cum a little in your mouth,” Pat said, “I did try to stop it but your tongue was so teasing on my dick.”

“It’s okay,” Sara replied, “you did cum quite a bit in my mouth actually but it’s okay,” she finished with, “that’s why I stopped when I did, I could feel that you were about to shoot it all.”

Pat said, “I’m sorry, did I shoot a lot of my cum in your mouth then?”

“Yes you did, but its okay, your dick is so silky smooth that I was enjoying it.” Sara giggled.

I went back to my bedroom and a couple of minutes later the bathroom door opened. Sara walked out first and she was still completely naked, Pat followed her and he had his shorts on and again I saw him gently slap her naked ass as he made his way to the stairs.

Sara layed on the bed with me and told me of her adventure with licking Pat’s dick.

“It is so soft baby, the skin I mean, “Sara giggled, “his dick was rock hard but the skin was so soft and I could feel that he was about to cum so I stopped.”

I kissed her and told her that I wouldn’t have minded if he had cum in her mouth.

She told me, “He did cum in my mouth a little, well quite a lot actually while I was sucking his dick, but he never unloaded fully.”

I kissed her and told her that I loved that he cum a little in her mouth.

“He did touch my tits baby, when I was licking his dick.”

“Did he?” I asked.

“Yes,” Sara said, “while I was sucking his dick, I had his whole dick in my mouth right up to his balls and his hands went to my tits and he was squeezing them and my nipples, I hope that you don’t mind.”

I kissed her and said, “Baby, I don’t mind what you both did, you could have fucked him and I would have been okay with that.”

“My pussy belongs to you and the only way another dick would go there would be if you told me to.” Sara replied.

She pulled my dick from my shorts and sucked me until I cum in her mouth. She finished licking every drop of my cum and then moved up and kissed me.

“Baby,” I whispered, “I have something to ask you.”

She was now laying on my chest and I was stroking her naked body, “Yes baby.” Sara whispered back.

“Would you marry me?” I asked.

She jumped up and screamed, “Are you serious? Do you mean that?”

“Yes I do, I love you with my entire heart baby and I want to marry you.”

“Oh my God,” Sara screamed, “oh yes, yes, yes, yes, I will.”

She was screaming with happiness and shouted, “God, I’m so happy, I would love to marry you darling, I love you more than life itself.”

Pat had heard the screaming and ran to our bedroom. Sara jumped from the bed, still totally naked and shouted, “We are getting married, we are going to be wed!”

“Wow, conratulations,”Pat said.

Sara was dancing around the bedroom and she was still totally naked, she seemed oblivious to the fact that she was naked; her tits were bouncing as she danced and screamed.

Pat could not take his eyes off of her as she jumped around totally naked, the only things that she was wearing was her gold ankle chain and a heart shaped pendant around her neck.

Pat shook my hand and said, “Congratulations buddy, may I kiss the happy bride to be?”

“Sure bud,” I replied.

Pat smiled and said, “Or should I say may I kiss the happy naked bride to be?”

I laughed and Sara stopped dancing and looked down at herself and said, “Oh my gosh, I am so happy that I forgot that I am still completely naked.”

She moved one arm to cover her naked breasts and the other hand to cover her pubic hairs.

Pat giggled as he said, “There’s no point in trying to cover up now, you have been naked in front of me for the past hour,” he continued, “come here and let me kiss the naked happy bride to be.”

Sara moved her arm and other hand and let her nakedness show again; she walked to Pat and threw her arms around his neck. I was expecting him to give her a quick peck on the lips but to my surprise he put both of his hands around her back as if he was going to hug her and he moved his hands down to squeeze her naked ass.

His lips met hers and he kissed her for over twenty seconds, his hands were squeezing and stroking her naked ass as he kissed her. Finally he pulled his lips away and she gasped, “Wow, I wasn’t expecting that.”

“I’m happy for you babe.” Pat said.

She turned around to face me, his hands were still clinging to her naked skin as she turned around and I saw his hand brush over her pubic hairs before he released his grip. Sara bent over and kissed me passionately and Pat got a great view of her naked ass as she kissed me deeply. We kissed again and again and again.

As I opened my eyes towards the end of my kiss I could see that Pat had his hands on Sara’s naked ass and he was stroking it. We finished our kiss and Sara stood up and said to Pat.

“Okay, now have you seen enough? Have I been naked for long enough? Can I get dressed now?”

I smiled and suggested that she stay naked until it was time for us to go and meet Carole for dinner.

“Okay baby, if that’s what you want,” Sara answered, “I will stay naked until you tell me to get dressed.”

We went down to the living room and had a beer, Sara stayed naked and I left them both downstairs while I went to shower and get ready for our dinner date. I quickly showered and listened to Sara and Pat chatting. She told him that she let Marcus rub the sun oil onto her body while they sunbathed and that she sunbathed naked in front of Marcus.

“Lucky bastard, he got to touch your body” Pat said.

“You touched my ass and tits when we were in the bathroom,” Sara said, “you were squeezing my tits while I was licking your dick, remember.”

“Yes, I do, Pat replied, “but that was only for a minute, and that was just your tits, Marcus got to touch you everywhere.”

“Yes he did, and he did.” Sara replied.

Pat asked her, “Did you have your legs open when Marcus oiled you?”

“Yes a little,” Sara answered, “and yes he did oil me there.”

Pat said, “So Marcus has seen and touched more of you than I have.”

Sara replied, “Yes, but he has not had his dick in my mouth like you have.”

I was working myself off as I listened to their conversation and I was praying that she would let Pat touch her again but I knew that she would not allow him anything unless I told her to. I grabbed my phone and text her.

“Show him how you layed with your legs open for Marcus baby, and I don’t mind if he touches you.”

She read the message and replied, “Okay baby.”

I heard her say to Pat, “Plus, Marcus has not kissed me but you have, and I have tasted your cum.”

“I know, but he has still seen more and touched more of you than I have,” Pat replied.

Sara said, “Okay then Mr. Jealous, here you go then.”

I managed to silently crawl to the top of the stairs and I could see Sara lying on the couch, Pat moved to kneel down alongside of the couch and she opened her legs about eighteen inches and said.

“There, happy now? You have now seen as much as Marcus has.”

Pat gasped, “Wow, you are so beautiful babe.”

I saw Pat move his head to get a close up view of her naked pussy and his hands were stroking her thighs.

“Wow, and Marcus actually touched you here?” Pat asked.

“Yes he did.”Sara replied and I watched as she took Pat’s hand and moved it to her pussy. He was touching her pussy lips and clit with one hand and playing with her tits with the other hand. She stayed like that for almost ten minutes, letting him play with her pussy and tits until she finally said.

“Okay, now you have seen and touched as much as Marcus has, can I go and get dressed now?”

“Yes, thank you babe.” Pat replied. I watched as he moved his head down to her pussy and he actually kissed her clit, she let out a little groan and he then moved his mouth to her nipples and one by one he kissed them before moving his lips to her mouth and kissed her on her lips.

They both came up stairs to get ready for our dinner date, she walked up the stairs first and Pat followed her, slapping her naked ass as she came up. I chose a short summer cotton dress for her to wear that came to about four inches above her knees and as usual, no underwear. I suggested that she waits until we go down stairs before she put the dress on as I wanted her naked for as long as possible.

We both needed to cum badly so I bent her over and fucked her from behind, doggy style. We were so wrapped up in the heat of the moment that neither of us realized that we had left the bedroom door open.

After we had both cum, Sara told me that Pat had gone to use our bathroom and he saw us making love.

She said, “He walked to our bathroom and saw us baby, he stood and smiled as we fucked.”
I asked her what she did and she said, “I smiled back at him!”

She told me later that when she was laying on the couch for Pat, that when he kissed her on her lips, he poked his tongue out and licked her lips and tongue and as he was doing that his finger had eased its way inside of her soaking wet pussy.

“He only got about a half inch inside my pussy baby,” Sara told me, “when I felt it going inside I pulled his hand away,” she continued, “I knew that you wanted him to see me and touch me but I wasn’t sure if you wanted me to let him finger me, so I stopped him.”

I replied to her, “Baby, I love him seeing you naked and intimately and I don’t mind him touching you,” I continued, “I like that you sucked his dick and if you do that again you can let him cum in your mouth if you like.”

Sara asked, “If you want me to then I will baby, I will do anything that you tell me to do.”

We went to meet Carole for dinner and I asked Carole to come outside so that I could talk to her. I told her that I was deeply in love with Sara and that I wanted to marry her, Carole was really happy for us and told me that she was actually going to ask me if I would agree to end our marriage so that her and Pat could get married.

We went back inside and rejoined Pat and Sara and toasted our upcoming wedding.

Next chapter coming soon.

Published 
Written by kingdick99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments