Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Peek-a-Boo

"A couple spends their anniversary on an adventurous leisure cruise"

28
3 Comments 3
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Miami, Florida – Sunset

The charter yacht Violet slips over calm waters as she sets out at sunset, a little piece of luxury on the edge of paradise.

This little trip is an overnighter, a special and long overdue gift for Mr. and Mrs. Hadley. It’s their anniversary, and, as such, they’ve gone all out this year. Amber made all of the arrangements herself. All hubby had to do was provide the credit card and show up.

At 34, Amber has turned heads her entire life. She’s ageless and youthful at first glance, but her personality and experience let everyone know that she’s the woman they’ve always wanted or wanted to be.

Chris Hadley knows exactly what makes Amber tick. He’s always known what kind of drive she possesses, one of those drives being a bit of maintenance every once in a while.

Amber is flawless this evening. Dawning her new purple bikini, she intends to soak up every minute of their little voyage to nowhere.

Although she’s the center of attention and star of every show, it may be Chris who’s looked forward to this little getaway the most. Amber is adventurous and risqué, fully dedicated to Chris, though she attempts to hide the way she loves the attention of other men. Chris sees other men looking, and Amber in return, but he pays no mind. He knows she loves the little game.

Amber pours herself another glass of wine, booty bouncing as she watches the sunset from the deck.

“We’ll arrive at the cove in about an hour,” the boat’s handsome captain remarks to Amber, his copilot busy plotting the course in the cockpit.

She just looks back at him with a thin smile. “Thanks. Sounds good. So, I have some time, then.”

“You sure do.”

The captain heads back inside after a quick glance down Amber’s body, Chris noticing. Chris walks up behind his gorgeous wife, kissing her shoulder before a full-handed grope of her exposed ass. “Where do you want me?”

Amber drinks, letting him grope. “Down in the room. Go sit.”

“Yes, baby.” Chris turns and heads below, willing to do anything in the pursuit of Amber’s happiness.

Amber’s brow rises when he leaves, a final drink of her wine before tossing the glass overboard. The sun is nearly set, the cove coming into view as the boat turns.

This is it. Here we go.

When Amber makes it into the master bedroom below, she knows that Chris is ready to go. Deep bass music pumps in the speakers. Chris sits on a lonely chair in the corner of the room, a tiny pair of his wife’s panties forcing his package tight against his body. His ankles are already hooked to the chair.

This isn’t a surprise.

Amber casually walks to him, taking up the restraints as she locks Chris’ hands behind his back. He’s now completely hopeless.

Amber sets her tits free as she gives the top a toss, keeping her bottoms on as she mounts the bed. She gets on all fours and faces Chris. She tosses her hair to one side, a serious look on her face as her eyes force his to focus on her.

Chris desperately wants Amber to say something, but he’s not allowed to speak first. The silence is crushing him. His cock stiffens against the tiny strip of fabric.

Amber’s silence tortures him. His curved cock continues to become rigid. “Oh, my god, baby,” she lets out. “They’re coming…”

Chris is relieved, blood burning as he pushes against the restraints. He’s desperate. “Why are you doing this to me?”

“Because I fucking hate you.”
“Oh, fuck,” he says, balls tightening. “What are you going to do to me?”

Amber's nipples harden when she hears footsteps from above.

The boat has stopped. The anchor is out. The boys are coming down.

I’m not going to do anything to you, you worthless fuck,” she spits. She spreads her legs, sticks her ass out. “But these guys,” she continues, watching the captain and copilot enter, “they’re going to fuck the shit out of me.”

StefanaBloom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StefanaBloom

Yes…

Amber winks. “Hey, boys.”

“Hey, baby.” They get undressed, one of them climbing in front of Amber as the other pushes himself against her from behind.

Chris strains against the leather and metal holding him hostage, hips involuntarily pushing toward the scene.

Amber takes a thick cock in each hand, the boys making quick work of her bottoms. Hands find bare tits and ass, fingers teasing every hole.

“Oh, holy shit,” Amber lets out and looks at Chris, who’s suffering in the chair. “They’re going to fuck me so hard.”

“I know!” he lets out, watching the guys take hold of Amber’s hair and hips, lowering her mouth down with a curved ass up.

“Oh, suck it,” the captain says when her wet mouth slides down the shaft, a fistful of Amber’s hair nice and tight. He lets Amber work, feeling her aggressively suck his stiff cock.

The copilot smacks her ass, pressing himself against her wet pussy before entering. The boys get in a rhythm, fucking Amber back and forth on the bed.

Chris watches, his cock stiffening against the fabric to the brink. “Please fuck her! Fuck her hard!”

They comply, fucking Amber harder as the bed and boat rock.

She moans, chin drooling as the cock in her mouth remains, her ass shaking from the pounding she takes from behind. It’s an absolutely unrestrained free-for-all on Amber, cocks going deeper as she moans and shakes. Amber has to hold herself sturdy on the bed, shoulders burning as the boys have at her.

The captain takes hold, pushing his cock into Amber’s throat. “Shit!” he yells, quickly pulling out before unloading on her face.

“Yeah,” Amber lets out, continuing to be fucked from behind as cum sways from her chin and nose.

The captain finishes his load, gripping his cock as drops fall on the bed. He steps aside, Amber facing Chris as the mess on her face glistens.

“So good,” Chris groans, the panties strained to the max. His stiff, curved cock begins to break free and slip out. “Oh, shit,” he lets out. “No! Not yet!” He tries to keep it in, but it slowly continues slipping out the side.

“Yeah, baby,” Amber says, watching Chris’ cock continue to slip out. She knew it wouldn’t take long. She makes a tight face as she orgasms on the copilot's cock, shaking and moaning as she squirts. The copilot remains still, Amber’s ass shaking as she fucks a stationary cock. Her eyes are on Chris’ peeping erection. “Come on out!” she shouts with a smile, shaking the bed. “Peek-a-boo, baby!”

“No peek-a-boo!” he shouts, fighting it. “Not yet!” Chris’ cock springs free, panties aside as his strained erection pops out.

“PEEK-A-BOO!” she shouts, fucking the copilot faster. “Oh, yeah!”

The deep bass music pumps in their ears, and the captain walks over to Chris.

“Shit!” Chris shouts, watching the captain kneel before him.

Amber has the biggest fucking smile on her face as she fucks, watching the captain kneel, taking Chris’ cock into his mouth. “Good, huh, baby?!”

“Oh, shit,” Chris lets out, hips rolling as the captain sucks his cock. The captain actually does a good job, but Chris tries to hold back against a hot, wet mouth. The captain cups his own balls, massaging away as he sucks Chris.

Amber is on the edge of cumming again as she watches. “Yeah! Suck it!”

Chris closes his eyes, but he can’t hold back, cumming hard into the captain’s mouth. “Fuck!” he shouts, hot squirts unloading down his throat.

“That’s it,” Amber says, cumming as she watches. “All of it.”

The captain stands, leaving Chris’ half-limp cock alone in the chair.

The boys turn for Amber again, laying her back on the bed. Her legs are in the air as a cock approaches her mouth. The guys aren’t finished yet.

Chris’ erection grows again; glad to know that the copilot will come for him once he’s done poking Ambers's throat.

Amber sucks, cum on her face as she’s fucked into the bed. She’s having so much fun, glad that Chris agreed to her plans for the night.

Published 
Written by Gordon_Brail
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments