Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pleasing Chloe, part 2

"wife gives cuckold training to husband's friend"

16
3 Comments 3
11.4k Views 11.4k
3.4k words 3.4k words
At the end of part one Chloe had finished sharing herself with Dan and company, and she headed home to Dave. After I, Peter, had finished relaying the story to Dave, he asked me if I wanted to know what happened when she got home.

“Of course,” I replied, thinking he might have some excuse for why Chloe behaved like that, that maybe she was getting revenge for something he had done. I was wrong.

“When she got to the car she called me on her cell,” he said. “She instructed me to go to the bedroom, strip naked and be laying on my back on the floor when she comes in. Being her sex slave husband, I complied.

“She came in and walked straight to our bedroom. She stood over me, looking down at me with her feet positioned at either side of my head. She was wearing a black satiny mini dress, my favorite. Her legs were spread enough to give me a perfect view of her drenched crotch. Rivulets of cum were running down her inner thighs, and I knew better than to let any of it get on the carpet.

"I pushed up on one elbow and reached around to steady myself by placing my other hand on her ass. The back of her panties were soaked and slippery with cum. I licked at her inner thighs as she started to explain how they came to be that way."

“I’m sorry honey, but I’ve been really dirty," she said. "I hope you don’t mind," she continued, "but our friend Dan and three of his friends took turns fucking me. They fucked me so good that it was only right for me to me give them all blow jobs before leaving.”

“‘I really proud of you,’” I told her. At that she told me to lay back down and squatted so her pussy was an inch above my face. I could smell how deliciously dirty and well fucked it was.

I was mesmerized listening to Dave, as he had been listening to me. I felt a deep sense of envy--for his lifestyle, for Chloe and for his ability to love her passionately and enjoy her adventurousness.

“Then she says to me, ‘I’m sorry I have to get so naughty. It’s gotten to the point that everyone knows I’m a tramp.’”

“She tells me this knowing it will only make me hotter. She asks me if I mind having everybody know how dirty she likes to get?”

“I told her that rumors just lead to more boyfriends and that I love that she chases cock and makes herself available to any guy who appeals to her. By then I was delirious with lust as cum was dripping through her panties onto my lips. I proceeded to beg her to let me finish cleaning up the mess. She closed the gap, bringing her crotch to my mouth. She told me to start by licking the jizz off her panties.

“I complied, licking and sucking feverishly, and when she was satisfied I had done a good enough job she pulled her panties aside and put a finger in her pussy, releasing an impressive flow of cum. I licked eagerly, shoving my tongue as far as I could get it into her pussy and enjoying how slutty she tasted. There’s something about the combined taste of men’s and women’s sex juices that thrills me.”

Hearing this from Dan, my cock was rock hard. So was his, so neither of us could walk outside to freshen drinks. That’s when Chloe walked in, drinks in hand. I’m sure I had an interesting look on my face, a cat-who-swallowed-the-canary look.

“Have you guys been talking about me,” she asked, knowing full well we had, and grinning wide.

Emboldened by the unfolding of events, I said, “Yes, but trust me it was all good, very good.”

“That’s a promising statement,” she said.

“He was telling me about something he heard from Dan about you,” Dave said.

“Ah yes,” Chloe responded. “Dan loves to spread the news about my exploits. I should make him my agent.”

She didn’t seem the least concerned about rumors, nor did Dave who was prideful, if anything, regarding her talents and appetites. They both seemed to delight in leaving me speechless.

I had known Chloe as sweet, flirtatious and sexy. Dan’s story, now confirmed, changed that assessment to add an appreciable element of wildness. Before leaving that night I would meet a different Chloe, a commander and chief of the bedroom, her sweetness overridden by a demonically demanding diva willing to dictate.

We were all seated at the table sipping our drinks. Chloe was looking at me as if not sure how to proceed.

After a brief silence, Chloe said, “Here’s the thing Pete, I have an ulterior motive. I don’t need another cock, I have plenty. What I do need is a new boyfriend for my best friend Kelly. You’re single, she’s beautiful, and she wants to marry a man who can take care of her.”

I hesitated. Of course I hesitated. “I’ve never been squeamish about marriage, but I’m sure you understand how unusually arranged that sounds.”

“Sure, but knowing what you know about me, if I was single, would you marry me?”

“That’s a difficult question to answer,” I said. “Knowing what I know about you doesn’t rule out that possibility, but I might need some persuading to be okay with an open marriage.”

“But you see,” she said, “Dave and I don’t have an open marriage. I have the freedom to do all the fucking I want, with whoever I want. I’ve fucked most of Dave’s friends and several of his coworkers, including his boss. However, if Dave cheated on me, it would not go well and I might even leave him.”

I looked at Dave for a reaction. He just smiled, looking quite contented.

“And your okay with this?” I asked Dave.

“Chloe broke me in slow, but in no time I realized that there’s nothing hotter than being absolutely faithful to a wife with extraordinary needs. She taught me to be her sex slave, and I couldn’t be happier, or hornier. It’s not for everybody; most guys’ egos couldn’t handle the life style, but it definitely has its perks. For instance, I used to be self-conscious about having a small cock, but Chloe tells me it just makes me a perfect slave. I can’t explain why, but the knowledge that my wife fucks around and won’t let me do the same has me constantly erect.”

“And so, you guys are telling me all this because you want to explore the possibility of my marrying Chloe’s friend, who would also want a similar relationship with me?”

Chloe spoke. “More just like our relationship, than similar. You would have to pledge loyalty and fidelity while letting her do things like I did with Dan and his friends. She’s a slut like me, and she needs someone to provide for her and love her the way a Goddess deserves to be loved. You seem financially able to do that. Now the question is, do you have what it takes to love and honor a slut?”

I don’t know how many men would entertain such an idea. I was intrigued and excited, but also unsure if it would be for me. “So, she’s single now?” I asked, probably because I didn’t know what else to say.

“She is pretending to love the guy she lives with. He’s inferior. He thinks he’s all that because he has agreed to let Kelly date other guys, but he gets all pouty and depressed when she does. She says she can’t take his sulking around anymore and wants what I have. She’s tired of pretending to be in love with him. Her problem is, she doesn’t know how to find what I have, so I’ve volunteered to help.”

“And how exactly are you proposing to help?” I asked.

“A few dominant men have trained me to be a good submissive slut for guys other than my husband, not that I ever needed much training. I, in turn, train some men to be the perfect submissive mate for insatiable women. I can train you to be the perfect husband for my extremely beautiful and lusty friend. Are you interested?”

“It sounds appealing. What is fascinating me is that I have fantasized about having a girlfriend who needs to fuck other guys, needs it so bad that even though she loves me she is addicted to sleazy sex and has to have it. Until tonight I would never have confessed that to anyone. Having Dave tell me how much he loves being married to you, and how exciting it is to be married to a slut, makes me feel a little bit normal.”

“I’ve never recommended more than a little bit of normal,” Chloe said, giggling. “And, if I’m right about you, you’re the man I’m seeking for Kelly.”

“Let’s continue this conversation in the bedroom,” Dave said.

I followed them into their room feeling very hopeful.

Dave, being a tradesman, had a customized house. Their huge master bedroom spoke volumes to their priorities. One wall, done in river rock, has a fireplace built into it. Great, I thought, for winter fucking. The vaulted, open-beamed ceiling sported a huge skylight. The stars strained to be seen through the interference of backyard lighting, but I was sure the effect was spectacular under optimal conditions. I was also sure the stars could not compete with Chloe.

There was a king-sized, rustic, four-poster bed appearing to be made from reconditioned barn wood. The bedding was stripped, aside from a satin bottom sheet and several satin cased pillows, which lent an artistic contrast to the rough-hewn wood.

SofiaMillerr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaMillerr1

Chloe sat down, cross legged, and Dave sat next to her. I moved onto the bed facing them.

“How does this conversation sound to you so far?” Chloe asked.

“Since high school I have fantasized about having a slut for a girlfriend. It would be even more exciting if the girlfriend was a wife. It might be an adjustment, getting used to the idea of the fantasy being a reality.”

“I think you have the psychological make-up to ‘adjust,’ as you put it. I have been watching you for some time, and teasing you. Dave and I have talked about it and we decided tonight would be the night to find out. Should you succeed in convincing me you are appropriate for my friend, Kelly, and if you ask me to, I will train you to be a good match for her. Basically, you will be learning the proper functions and attitude of a male sex slave. Right now, I need you to pull your pants and underwear down so I can see your cock.”

The whole scene felt more like a crazy sex dream than reality. The whole night had been moving so fast I had no time to process what was happening before the next crazy turn of events. And, everything that was happening was amazingly close to fantasies I had created about Chloe while jacking off. For months I had been jacking-off to the story Dan had told me about Chloe, imagining myself to have been one of the lucky winners that night.

I dropped my pants and underwear, confident from what had been expressed thus far that my small cock would not be a deal breaker. Even though I was rock hard, like I said before, my cock is nothing to write home about.

Chloe looked at it and smiled, actually smirked a bit, almost seeming like she was trying not to burst out laughing at its small size. “Seems like all this talk about sluts has you very hard. And, I guess you know, hard or not, your cock is pretty fucking small.”

“Yes,” I said, and she leaned across and slapped me. Not hard, but it stung enough to get my attention. What happened to the cheerful, mild-mannered Chloe I had known for years? I thought.

“Yes, what?” she asked.

I was at a loss for what she was expecting, and shocked at what had just happened. Was I already failing a test? I wondered.

“I don’t know what you want me to say.”

“Yes, Mistress Chloe,” she said, and I repeated.

“Unless a person is around who may not know what our arrangement is, or we are enjoying casual conversation, as opposed to being in a sexual situation, you will address me as Mistress Chloe. Is that understood?”

“Yes, Mistress Chloe.”

“That’s better. Now, do you want to be my slave in training?”

“Yes, Mistress Chloe.”

“Would you like to add anything to that?”

Dave sat quietly. It seemed as if he knew he was expected to shut-up unless spoken to. It was amazing to see how masterfully in control Chloe was.

“Yes, Mistress Chloe,” I said. “I would like to add ‘please.’ Can I please be your slave. I promise to be the best I can be.”

“We’ll see about that, but you are catching on.” She looked at Dave and told him to go join the party. “I need to talk to Pete and make sure he understands the obligations that await him.”

Dave left the room, and Chloe looked at me like I was a trapped animal, beneath her on the food chain and lucky to be offering my life for her sustenance. Maybe that’s how I felt too, especially the lucky part.

“What should I call you,” she said. “I’m tempted to call you Little Dick, but really, you are no smaller than Dave. I just call him Slave or Dave or Sissy-Boy or cum-lover, whatever the fuck I want. I know,” she continued, “since your name is Peter anyway, I’ll call you Little Peter, LP for short.”

“Yes, Mistress Chloe.”

“Shut-up and listen as I go through the ground rules. There aren’t many,” she said, “and all slave owners will have their own individualized rules, but there are three essentials. They’re very basic and non-negotiable. You will be expected to learn and polish them. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Mistress Chloe.”

“With your request to be my slave, you are now my property, and if you reach the desired goal I will be selling you to my friend Kelly to do with as she pleases. Kelly is very beautiful, very demanding, and very slutty. You should be so lucky. If you get through basic training, you should be very proud. Few men make it all the way to the rank of Devoted Goddess Worshiper, and that is the goal. How does that sound?”

“It sounds great, Mistress Chloe.” It felt so natural to be talking to her like that and receiving instruction.

“Okay, Rule number one is the most basic rule of all. You will always do as you are instructed. If you are not clear about an instruction, you will ask. Rules two and three can be more challenging, but they are really the litmus test as far as finding out if this life style is your natural calling.

“Rule number two is called the hesitation rule. You must not hesitate when you are given an instruction. If I get the impression you are thinking it over, acting as if you have a say in the matter, the punishment will be an end to your training, a dishonorable discharge from serving me. If you were meant for this life, you will consider that possibility to be worse than whatever I’m demanding of you. Any questions so far?”

“Yes, why is this all so exciting?”

“Because it’s like finding out you’re gay after years of wondering why your friends were so enthusiastic about women. I’m introducing you to your natural sexual calling. If you haven’t figured it out, you are a natural submissive.

“Rule number three is the gratitude rule. If you receive an instruction, you will be pleased to be doing what you are told. I’m not saying you have to fake it, I’m saying that to be my slave you must be genuinely pleased to be doing what pleases me. If following my instructions, no matter what they are, doesn’t please you, this isn’t for you. It will be okay, but you will be relieved of duties and return to being a casual friend with no privileges. There may be leniency during the first couple of weeks, if I decide to be lenient.”

“Yes, Mistress Chloe.”

“Have I scared the shit out of you yet?”

“No, Mistress Chloe.”

“The night is young, but I have a good feeling about you.”

“And I you, Mistress Chloe. I want to please you.”

“I slapped you earlier to let you know there will be punishments for substandard performances. At times they may be painful, but actually, I’m not into the whole physical pain thing. I think it’s really overrated as a part of the dominance and submission scene.”

“What kind of punishments do you like to give?” I asked.

“I like to think of creative ways to humiliate my slaves, which usually means degrading them in front of others.”

“What others?”

“It might be Dave, or another trainee, or one or more of my boyfriends, or better yet, one or more of my Goddess girlfriends. We like to show off to each other, the feeling of power I get from showing others that I can abuse my slaves and have them crawl back for more is incredible. I’m gorgeous. My body is a ten. You don’t deserve me. You are not worthy, but by being a good slave you become worthy.”

“Yes, Mistress Chloe.”

“Now, in your own words, what are the three basic rules?”

“Do what I’m told, do it without hesitation and like it, Mistress Chloe.”

“Very nice LP. Look, tonight might be difficult, and you might want to change your mind before the night is over. I’m going to make you do things you never thought you would do. I’d like to take it slow, but in the past ‘slow’ only leads to a lot of wasted time for everyone involved. From everything I have seen and heard, you are a slut loving slave who’s just never had the training or opportunity you deserve.”

“Yes, Mistress Chloe.”

“Now, get my Dave slave back in here.”

“Yes, Mistress Chloe.”

I rose and walked out of the room, going down the hall and over to the sliding glass door leading out back. I opened it and scanned for Dave, noticing how lively things were getting. Several people were up dancing. Laughter and loud conversations were coming from the blanket groups and everyone appeared to be having a good time. I remember wondering how many of the guests were part of the lifestyle. Spotting Dave and cupping my hands to direct the sound, I shouted, “Dave, Chloe wants you.”

“Obviously,” he yelled back, laughing.

I headed back to the bedroom. Upon entering Chloe asked me to slip her shorts off, leaving her in sexy white, bikini panties and the tank top that was thin enough to show off her protruding nipples. Her panties were riding up into her pussy, and I could see a wet spot forming. I wanted so bad to shove my face in her crotch, but intuitively knew it was not my place to be taking the initiative on anything.

“Get undressed," she instructed.

I did, and Dave walked in as I sat on the bed pulling my pants and underwear off. “Do you want my socks off too,” I asked.

“It doesn’t matter,” she said, with some irritation in her voice. I would learn that was part of the personality archetype she embodies as a Mistress. Dave shut the door and started taking his clothes off without being told, and that seems like a good place to end part two of our story.

Published 
Written by 77peter7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments