Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

San Francisco Cuckold

"Prude girlfriend and I go to San Francisco for vacation where we end up becoming a cuckold couple."

38
1 Comment 1
35.2k Views 35.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
It was the first time we had ever been to San Francisco.

My girlfriend, Haley, and I were excited to get away for the weekend from work. Haley has an amazing body with huge F-cup boobs and a big perky ass. Her body shape reminds me of the porn star, Ava Addams. She has long blonde hair and beautiful green eyes. She is very social in public, but a bit of a prude in the bedroom. I have an interest in exploring, but she has some strict rules when it comes to sex. She makes me wash my hands and use hand sanitizer before I touch anywhere near her pussy to make sure she doesn’t get any kind of infection. She always makes me wear a condom even though she is on birth control because she wants to make sure that nothing unexpected happens. She also does not like to suck on my penis for more than a couple of minutes because she has a sensitive gag reflex. Finally, she hates to taste her own juices. I eat her out for hours, and she will only let me kiss her on the cheek because my breath smells like her pussy.

We are both in our early twenties, so we were still new in our careers and were not making a lot of money. In order to save on our vacation, we decided to stay in the nearby town of Concord and take public transportation to San Francisco. I was able to find a really nice hotel at a very cheap rate.

We checked in Thursday night after a long day of work and an even longer drive, so we passed out shortly after checking in. On Friday, we woke up early and got dressed. Haley wore a shirt that revealed quite a bit of cleavage and very short shorts since it was going to be hot, and she didn’t want to get too sweaty. We took the BART to the stop nearest where we wanted to go, the Wharf, and took a bus the rest of the way there. We had a very fun and relaxing day that ended with a few drinks and a nice buzz.

In order to get back from San Francisco to Concord on the BART, we had to pass through a few stops in Oakland. We were sitting close to the door after we got on, with her on the outside and me on the inside. By the time we stopped in Oakland, the car was fairly full. There was standing room only for the new riders. At that time, two big black guys got onto our car and immediately looked at Haley. They walked passed us, but shortly after we started moving one of them came up to us.

“Hey man, my buddy’s got a bad knee. Mind if he takes yo’ seat?” he asked seeming like he knew I wouldn’t say no.

“Yeah, go for it,” I barely got out before his friend nearly pushed me down to take my seat.

The other one stood on the opposite side next to her. They instantly started talking to Haley as if I wasn’t even there. They each introduced themselves to her and not me.

The one sitting down said, “Hey, I’m Jamal and dis is my buddy Meat.” She shook both of their hands, none of the three of them acknowledging my existence. Meat asked, “You wanna know why they call me Meat?” Haley politely and innocently asked why. He said with a grin, “You’ll find out.”

She giggled not completely understanding Meat’s response. They both continued to switch off asking her questions. Each time she turned her head, the guy on the opposite side would blatantly look down her shirt. I began to feel jealous and a little aroused.

Finally, a couple of stops before ours, Jamal finally acknowledged my existence by asking me, “Where y’all stayin’ tonight?”

I told them the hotel, and he started asking me more questions about it like how we enjoyed it and if it has a pool. By the time we reached our stop, my jealousy and arousal subsided.

Haley and I got to my car and went back to the hotel. We decided to get our buzz back up by having a couple drinks at the hotel bar.

We were sitting there talking for a while, when all of a sudden I hear, “Yo! Wassup homies? Funny runnin’ into you here.”

I look back and see Jamal and Meat standing there. Meat takes the empty seat on the other side of Haley. Jamal grabs the empty stool to my other side and start, and starts squeezing it in between me and Haley, eventually getting in between us. The only time they noticed I was there was when Jamal told the bartender, “Yo my man, drinks on dis guy right here,” as he pointed at me.

Being somewhat in shock and having the familiar combination of jealousy and arousal return, I was not able to get a word out until the bartender already started adding their drinks to my tab. About an hour after Jamal and Meat showed up, they were each 5 beers in and both me and Haley were ready to get back to the room. We agreed to leave; I paid the enormous bill, and the two of us started walking back to the hotel room. Jamal and Meat were both walking with us and talking to Haley still pretending I wasn’t even there.

As we got to the elevator to go up to the room, Jamal stopped and said, “Oh shit, I forgot something at the bar.”

He looked at me and asked if I could go with him to get it. He also assured me that Meat would get Haley back to the room safely.

I foolishly agreed, and the elevator doors closed. Jamal then turned to me and said, “I didn’t actually forget anything at the bar, and don’t be mad. But we gonna fuck yo’ bitch tonight.” I looked at him like he was crazy. He just laughed and said, “Come on man, I’m just playin’ with you.”

We took the next elevator up and got to the room. As I opened the door, I heard Meat say, “Dis is why they call me Meat.”

The next thing I saw was Haley’s mouth open in amazement at the size of Meat huge black cock. It was flaccid but still an impressive size. I stood there in awe at the scene in front of me for what seemed like forever until Jamal shoved me out of the way saying, “Get the fuck out the way. I’m gettin’ my dick wet tonight.”

Jamal got undressed quickly and stood in front of Haley too. He had a slightly smaller penis than Meat’s, but still easily twice the size of mine. Haley dropped down to her knees and looked at both cocks intently before looking at me for just a moment and started sucking Meat’s cock like I had never seen her suck cock before while stroking Jamal’s cock with her other hand. She switched to Jamal and blew him just as vigorously. She went back and forth between the two until they were both rock hard. Meat was around 10 inches long and 5 inches around with Jamal not being far behind at 9 inches long and the same girth.

DorisBest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DorisBest



Once Meat was satisfied, he picked her up and threw her on the bed like a rag doll. Her head hung off the side of the bed as Meat pushed her legs apart and laid his massive dick on her stomach.

She looked at it and breathed, “Oh my God.”

He took his cock and was about to enter her before she said, “Wait, do you have a condom?”

Both Meat and Jamal chuckled. Meat then said, “Naw, we fuck our bitches raw,” as he started to force his cock into her tight pussy.

She moaned louder than I have ever heard as she said, “Okay, do whatever you want.”

Jamal got around to the side of the bed where her head was hanging off, and, as if it were a knee jerk reaction, started sucking his dick just as intensely as she did before. She never seemed willing to do anything like this with me, but I am also not even half the man either of them are. She came twice on Meat’s cock before he said, “Let’s flip dis bitch. Time for her to suck her pussy off my dick.”

I never thought she would do anything like that, but then she hoped up like an eager schoolgirl and got into a doggy style position with her willing ass up in the air facing Jamal, and her head down low sucking her own juices off of Meat’s cock as if she had been waiting for that moment. Jamal shoved his cock in Haley’s pussy and started fucking her twice as hard as Meat did. Haley came at least three times in ten minutes. Just then, Jamal started to have a strained look on his face and I could see his balls starting to tighten. Then he said, “Damn dis bitch got a nice pussy. I’m gonna cum. Where you want dis load bitch?”

Without hesitation, she took Meat’s cock out of her mouth just long enough to say, “In my fucking pussy.”

My jaw dropped. I have never even fucked her without a condom on. Jamal happily obliged, and shoved his cock deeper in her pussy as he came. Meat then grabbed Haley’s head with both hands and held her head in place as he fucked her face. She just took it and looked up at him like she was willing to do anything to please him.

Just then he said, “Lay on yo’ back bitch,” as he grabbed her by her neck and tossed her onto her back.

He then stood over her with his dick pointed straight at her tits. He came what looked like a gallon of cum and made her tits look like a pair of freshly glazed donuts. They each sat down on a couple of chairs in the room still naked while Haley basked in the pleasure she had just received.

She looked at me for the first time since this all started and beckoned me with just her finger. I walked over obediently. “Baby, my pussy is really sore from them fucking me so good and Jamal came inside me,” she said with a fake pout, “Could you like me nice and softly while sucking his cum out?”

Jamal laughed and Meat said, “Yeah, take care of yo’ bitch, wimpy little white boy.” I dropped down on my knees and began licking and sucking mouthful after mouthful of cum as she laughed and said, “Yeah, that’s it. Take care of your freshly fucked girlfriend.”

I finally finished getting all the cum out as Haley pushed my head out from between her legs. At that moment Jamal said, “Damn! All dis’ fuckin’ made me hungry.” Meat looked at me and said, “Get us some fried chicken, white boy. We gonna keep yo’ bitch company while you gone.”

All Haley did was blow me a kiss and waved goodbye as Meat grabbed me by my shirt and threw me out the door. I managed to find a place that served fried chicken at 9 at night and got back to the hotel room about an hour after I was thrown out.

I opened the door to the sound of my girlfriend moaning and saying, “Oh fuck! My boyfriend is such a piece of shit! I need real cocks like yours!” I walked in and Jamal said, “You better have my chicken.”

“I have it right here,” I said while holding up the bag.

I felt extremely humiliated and aroused. I looked down at Haley and she was on all fours again with Jamal’s dick in her mouth and Meat’s cock in her pussy.

Haley took Jamal’s dick out of her mouth, looked at me and said with an innocent tone, “Baby, I want you took fuck me after they are done.”

I got extremely excited. I was finally going to have sex with my girlfriend. She stuck Jamal’s fat cock back in her mouth and shortly after both Meat and Jamal came in her pussy and mouth.

They got up and started getting dressed. Again, she beckoned me with her finger and a mouth full of cum. I rapidly got undressed at was about to enter her until she stopped me and pulled out a condom. I embarrassingly put the condom on. As I stuck my dick into her, she grabbed the back of my neck and forced her tongue down my throat. The cum started flowing into my mouth, and, as if by instinct, I swallowed the cum and reciprocated the kissing. Within 30 seconds I came into the condom.

She pushed me out of her and said, “You came already? You didn’t even get to suck on my cum-soaked titties.” She then forced my head down to her breasts and I started licking until all of the cum from before was off of her tits.

While I licked the drying cum off of her tits, I heard Meat talking to Haley, “We out, but we gonna be back tomorrow. Make sure the white boy ain’t here ‘til we done.”

“Okay,” she said with a smile. They took the chicken and walked out. She then pushed my head down to her pussy and once again I cleaned her out. Once I was done, she fell asleep and I did the same.

The next morning, I awoke to find Haley in the sexiest outfit I have ever seen. She told me, “Go do something by yourself today. Meat and Jamal have a couple more friends, and I am going to spend the day in the room.”

All I could do was nod. She kissed me softly on the cheek and waved me out the door still dress in the clothes from yesterday. I spent the entire day in a nearby restaurant. I did not receive any text from Haley all day and it was almost 6 at night.

I drove back to the hotel and saw a group of 4 black guys walking down the street away from the hotel. I hoped it was Jamal, Meat, and his friends because I did not want to get the shit beat out of me for walking in. I opened the door and saw Haley laying completely naked and drenched in cum with her eyes closed asleep. The sexy outfit from that morning was torn to shreds around the floor. She opened her eyes and said, “Clean up time, baby.” I walked over to the bed and began my cuckold duties.

Published 
Written by YoungCuck13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments