Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Second Honeymoon - Chapter 4

"They go to London"

19
5 Comments 5
8.6k Views 8.6k
4.9k words 4.9k words


Rex, the guy who fucked me senseless last weekend, called me. My husband Karl was away but would be back by midnight. I had time to talk.

Rex started by saying, "Thank you for a wonderful time. I just wanted to thank you. I have not had such feelings coursing through my body in a long, long time. We have the real possibility of creating a special relationship. My body needs your body, badly. I want us to get together again, and again.”

I said nothing, waiting to hear more.

“We need to get things settled between us. By us, I mean you and Karl and me. Do you have time to talk?"

"Karl is out of town until late tonight," I said. "I know what you want me to do: have sex with you again. Go out on the town and climb into bed with you again. Am I to step away from my life and my husband? Is that what you want, for me to leave my life as I know it? It’s far from perfect, but I will not risk everything for another roll in the hay.”

“Can we meet in a middle ground?” 

It seemed a fair questions and I replied from my heart. “My husband has been there for me in sickness and in health for half of our lifetimes. I watch the news and I read the gossip columns. I marvel at women who can separate love and sex. Those French and English and Italian couples stay married, even when one or both are having affairs. Sex appears something different over there. It seems that every beach in Europe is a nude beach. Husbands and wives take lovers and sometimes the mate knows and approves.”

I sounded more sure about this than really was. “I don't want to spend the rest of my life without a satisfying romance. Sex with Karl first became mundane, then uncomfortable."

Rex asked, "He hurt you?"

"No, not physically. But Karl's fantasy of watching me make love to someone else unsettled me. His talk made me nervous and I started to wonder, to imagine, to fantasize. Then you came along. You touched me in places I never knew existed. Those foreign wives know something I don't: how to have an affair without ruining a marriage."

"We can do that," said Rex, "but we'll have to get Karl on board. We are just continuing the conversation we had in your den last Sunday afternoon."

I wanted to trust Rex. He was so bold, touching me in front of my husband, in my own home. Karl had told me his side of their Saturday afternoon telephone conversation. We'd had ‘the talk’ on Tuesday. I kept listening for my husband to lay down the law and end this. It never happened.

Rex and I talked for over an hour. His conference was well attended and the networking among the participants reaped benefits for his firm. There were several nations represented at his conference, mostly Western Europeans. A half dozen people from the British Foreign Office were there.

He confessed, “My trade is changing more every day: for the first time, I know I am going to have to go back to school to keep up with my competitors. If I know that, then my superiors know it also. I must stay on top. Most of my equipment is made in Germany or the Far East. I need to learn more about the construction process, so that I can open new markets.

"I admire Karl's determination and zeal. He has lots of interests. Me, I only have two: my job and you."

So he compliments the husband, then pursues the wife.

"You are my inspiration. My friends wondered who that lady was. We were so fortunate to have found each other last Friday night. Karl did us a great favor and me a great honor."

Then Rex dropped the bombshell. "Chances are good that I will be coming back to your area on a regular basis, in about three months."

I said, "Karl was very uncomfortable, to say the least, about what happened last weekend. He accepts some responsibility because he encouraged our affair; he did nothing to stop it."

I told Rex, "Karl promised that he is going to moderate his drinking, lose a little weight and be more responsive to my needs as a woman."

Rex persisted. "I know you love Karl, but you have needs he cannot fulfill. I knew that the first time I met you two. Karl will be easy for us to convince that you need a lover."

"Us?"

"Of course, us."

I had behaved like a slut in front of my husband, in that bar, in the hotel suite and in my home. But things were changing. "Karl and I made a pact to have a date night once a week, where we would get dressed up, go out for dinner and a movie. We are going to find some kind of social or sports activity. Yoga, or volleyball or ballroom dancing. We want to be together more often."

Rex chuckled and said, "Why not do all three?"

Then came Rex's old bait and switch. "Next Sunday, I am flying to London for a meeting. I am in a pow-wow with British people who were at my conference. You could come along. The company will pay for a spouse ticket and I will arrange to fly you back to the States when I start my meetings. I can arrange another room for you, if you want to stay a while longer. After Wednesday, you would be a distraction I do not need.”

Of course, there were strings attached. Transportation to and from Boston was not included. Rex had no objection, if Karl wanted to go. He would order Karl's ticket but Rex would have to be repaid in cash, as soon as we met in the airport in Boston.

“I can reserve a suite, similar to ours of last weekend. Karl must realize that you and I will be sleeping together in the same room and he will be there, too, in his bed.”

Rex asked, "Have you and Karl had sex since you and I became sexual mates?"

"We slept in separate rooms Sunday night. I tried to seduce him Monday night. Karl refused to touch me. Then, he softened. We got close Tuesday night and cleared the air. We had some romance, too. I was able to deep throat him. I have not been able to do that to you, Rex. I swallowed all of Karl's cum."

Rex surprised me by saying, "Good.”

“Huh?”

"You realize your cunt belongs to me now? I prefer you two to have oral sex only, but that is not my decision."

"That is a difficult decision and one that I am not willing to make right now," I said. "You will learn my decision when the time comes. End of discussion, Rex."

"You are just delaying the inevitable. We have been talking for over an hour already."

We were having our first argument, but he pressed on. I began to fold. "I expect to be the only man who cums in your cunt. From now on put a condom on Karl when you let him fuck you. That is non-negotiable." 

The call did not end well, because everything was just like before: up in the air.

Rex said he needed an answer about the Sunday flight by nine Thursday night. "Just text me either way."

"I will talk to Karl but I can't make any promises." 

Karl got home Wednesday night. We stayed up late and watched the ‘Game of Crowns' show on DVR. I was so ashamed to pretend the plot twists were new to me. That Saturday night, in the hotel, Rex and I had ordered room service, cuddled and watched TV. Rex insisted on watching my show and asked all about it. A devious fellow, I was learning. I had asked Karl to wait until we could watch the special together, but I saw the season premier anyway.

Admittedly, I had missed some of the dialogue while explaining a few things to Rex; maybe, technically, I had not broken a promise!

I let Karl sleep in Thursday. When I brought him his coffee I put a condom package on the tray. He jumped!
I asked Karl, “How can people live like those Europeans do, or those folks in those costume dramas? I am beginning to see how a mate can have a spouse and a lover.”

I jumped into Rex’s proposal. “Now that I have another man, I don’t want to give him up.”

We looked away, we looked back at each other and I sighed. “Of course, if you say no, the whole affair is ended right now.”

He'd think about it. I cuddled him. Then I told him about Rex's phone call, and the London trip. We knew the price we'd pay: my pussy would belong to Rex.

I reiterated, “You can say no and it will be over. I will abide by your decision, for the good of our marriage. I want to do this London thing and I still love you, Karl. I will help you keep your promises on weight, drinking, and our social life together. We can have sex as often as you want it. I make no threats about taking another lover: it is Rex or nobody else. If you say no, it is finished."

I wrapped it up with my best shot at keeping a marriage and Rex. "Being with another man started out as your fantasy and I learned to like it. Tell me a fantasy that we can turn into reality."

Finally he said, "I don't know why, but the idea of you sleeping with another man turns me on. I would want to be in the room with you, watching you two. Can I join in?"

I said, "This is your fantasy, but I want Rex to turn it into reality."

Karl responded, "I’d want to see Rex fucking you. I’d want to see how you two start, who touches what. I want to watch you two making out, from the very beginning. I want to hear what he calls you. You say he is uncircumcised but you suck him anyway. How long? I wonder how your body moves, seen from across a bed or from across a room. How long does he keep his mouth on your pussy? Does he go for hours, like in the movies?”

“If Rex tells you to stay away from us while we are intimate," I said, "you will have to do as he says. If he invites you to join us, you certainly may.”

I was trying to set some ground rules and I asked him if he wanted to hear more about myself and Rex. He nodded his head. So I told him, “One thing with Rex, I get so hot quickly. If he is going down on me, I start to rub my own tits. One or the other, then both. I even cross my arms.”

I continued his thoughts for him, “Maybe we both can learn something." I knew what turned Karl on: me talking freely about having sex with someone else. That is what started this whole thing. So, I carried on. “I already wrote you a detailed letter of our Friday night affair. I think I told you everything. Did you keep it?”

“Yeah. But I don’t know why. I put it away for safekeeping. I am afraid that if I read it again, I will get excited.”

“That is quite a confession. So you get turned on thinking about Rex and me?”

He was quiet but did not move.

I pursued his idea. “Would you want be naked when you watch me suck someone off? Standing or sitting on a chair in the corner? Would you hold my hand or my tits if I begged you to get involved?”

“That’s a lot to think about.” Karl was evasive again.

“What about filming us? Would you do that?”

Up until this affair, I had tolerated his whispers about how Karl liked to see me fuck. Now, on this morning, I played the role of porn star. I set the scene for sex. I talked to an imaginary cameraman filming us. I told the cameraman to pull his pants down and whip out his dick But he was not allowed to touch it.

"Mr. Cameraman, show me your dick," I said as I caressed Karl’s balls. I rubbed his now-erect dick. Pre-cum leaked.

"Look at that, Karl. His dick is sticking right at us, right at my cunt. You don't mind me looking at another man's dick, do you?"

"No."

"Can I ask him to come closer? I want to see if he has any pre-cum on the tip yet, like yours. May I look at his dick close up? You make sure he keeps his hands behind his back."

I asked my imaginary cameraman, "Do you want to stick that long dick in my cunt?" I pulled up my dress and opened my legs. I pulled my panties to the side.

"Karl. Do you want to see me fuck that long, fat dick right now? Look how the veins are pulsing. His hairy balls have some kind of smell, don’t they?”

To the cameraman, “No sir. Not a bad smell, just an aroma that turns me on, makes my cunny even wetter. You will have to wear a rubber before you can fuck me. This cunt belongs to someone else, but you can borrow it for a while.” I tried to sound coquettish.

Karl was getting red in the face and starting to breathe heavy. He said, "I'd love to see you suck on a dick and stick it into your cunt."

Karl guessed I had a dildo, but he'd not seen it until now. I pulled Peter from his hiding place. I started to rub my tits with him. Karl got hard. I held Peter between my tits and pushed him up so I could lick his tip. Karl got closer.

I ordered, “Karl, get completely naked. I want to see two pricks at one time.”

Karl stripped and stood. He started making these little noises, grunts, as he held my tits against the dildo. Then Karl started to tweak my nipples. I sighed.

"Bite my nipple. Leave a mark to show my husband I've been fucked." Karl bit too hard but I did not complain.

"Oh, I wish there was another man here now to bite the other one. Would you like that, Karl?" 

Karl grunted, "Uh.

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

Yes."

I teased, "I don't want the cameraman to stop filming us. I want Rex to bite my other nipple. Tell Rex it is okay to bite my nipple."

Karl stammered, "It's okay. Bite her."

I pushed the envelope. "No Karl. Tell Rex he can bite my nipple. Tell him you want to see him suck on my nipple."

Karl stammered, but he got the words out. “Suck on that nipple while I do the other one.” Karl gripped the other nipple and pulled it up, as if he were feeding it to someone.

I moved Peter down to my clit and turned the speed to fast. I moaned, "I want to be fucked, but I am so dry. Could someone here help me by donating some spit to the shaft and my open cunt?"

I was startled by how quickly Karl moistened his fingers and rubbed them on my pussy. He lay on his side beside me, watching me caress my dildo.

"Not enough! Coat Peter's shaft so I can get fucked properly."

I felt Karl's dick move back and forth, on my hip.

"Get some of your pre-cum and put it on Peter. Put a lot of spit on it. That thing is so big, I need to be really slick. Put some slobber on Peter and get him ready."

When I use a dildo, I seldom put it in all the way. I am 'satisfied' with clitoral stimulation and reach a climax without much vaginal penetration. This time, though, I made a point of genuinely enjoying a deep fuck.

As I slipped the dildo in, I told Karl, "Watch Peter move up and down, then see him move sideways, then further in. See him bury that monster in my cunt! Watch how fast he can go."

I was getting out of control when I yelled, "Karl. Tell me what to do with that dick."

"Fuck it!" he ordered. I came hard and my chest was heaving. Karl could hardly wait to fuck me next. That is when I knelt over him, jerked him and pumped him to his full length. I reached for the rubber.

"You want to fuck me, even though I fucked Peter?"

“Yes.”

"And even though I fucked Rex, you still want to stick your dick all the way up my pussy?"

"Yes."

I rolled the condom onto him, still looking him in the eye with a wanton stare that was completely for real.

"I want to feel what it is like for a man to wear a condom while he rams his dick into my cunt. Whores make their John wear protection, don’t they?"

“They have to."

“That’s right. Even a slut cunt belongs to only one person.”

Karl came quicker than usual, but I had already gotten my rocks off, so I didn't mind. The afterglow lasted quite a while. Then we had to have 'the talk'.

After explaining our London plans, I presented Karl with the two choices: "You and I can have a mini-vacation in London next week if we want. Rex will be there in the room with us, but we can still fool around."

"You'll be sleeping with Rex?"

"Sure. Or I can text him and say good-bye forever, if you wish."

"This is all coming too fast." I realized Karl was absolutely right.

"Yes, it is. I am not surprised that you got excited when you saw Rex and me together in the hotel bar. You got hard on watching us play around under the table, didn't you?"

"Oh yes, I just didn't realize how far it went."

"When Rex was sitting on our couch and he started to rub my tit and touch my leg, then my pussy, you saw that?"

Karl answered quickly, "Of course."

"You saw me put my hand on the inside of his pants leg. I fought the urge to run my hand all the way to his crotch and massage his dick. I wanted you to see that long, fat pole of his. You wanted to see more."

"I guess."

"Now is your chance. You'll get yours too: get another blow job; you can go up my ass if you want."

"Really?"

I reassured Karl. "Yes. It will be my gift to you, not Rex, because you will be using a rubber when you fuck me from now on."

I dared to go further. "The next step is for you to watch Rex and me get together, for me to suck his dick. I have never seen one so big. He is fat and long and uncut. I have to pull on the foreskin to expose the head. Rex knows how to use it, too. He has some moves you could learn."

I finished up, “You can’t jerk off while I fuck Rex, so you can save your cum for my mouth or my ass, later."

We decided to go to London.

The flight to Boston was uneventful. Rex was overjoyed to see me. To a bystander, it looked like he'd been away from me for years and the time spent pining for me was finally over. Karl just stood there until Rex broke the embrace. Rex reminded us about the plane fare. As Karl handed over the wad of bills, I thought, "Damn. It looks like my husband is paying my lover to fuck me."

Rex shook Karl's hand and said how good he looked. Actually, with no alcohol for a week, he did look good: no puffiness, no shakes, perfect military posture like the old days.

Rex turned up the charm on Karl to 'maximum'. He quizzed him on sources for after-market MGB parts, inquired about his duty stations abroad and airports he'd flown into and out of. 

Rex bought cocktails and we three settled in, amidst hundreds of other travelers.

Our flight was called for First Class passengers and Rex took my hand and started toward the gate. Only then did I realise that Rex and I had First Class tickets; Karl did not. Rex just shrugged his shoulders and said, "No more seats available."

Flights arrive in London the following morning, UK time, and as the plane rumbled down the runway, my determination wavered. I had eight hours to run a lot of doubts through my head. I made some decisions about my life.

My less-prudish-than-me sorority sisters had gossiped about the men they were having sex with. The thinking was that guys wanted one of three types of girls: a girl who does all the work; one who interacts and responds to what is going on; or ones that just lies there like a doll.

In one of the "Crown" scenes, a young waif’s wedding night was of that third kind: she just lay there and took it. That is not me!

One unexpected perk of traveling with a lover is that we were physically closer to each other and people noticed. Most of the couples on the plane behaved more like brother and sister than man and wife. Rex and I held hands, looked at one another and smiled.

Again, a nice lady asked, "Is this your honeymoon?"

"No. Second honeymoon."

Rex and I slept stretched out, holding hands after digesting gourmet food. In the rear of the plane, passengers struggled to fall asleep.

“Wake up, sleepyhead,” Rex said as he shook me. I’d slept most of the flight.

When we gathered to collect our baggage, anyone could tell who flew First Class and who didn't. Poor Karl looked awful Rex had to rouse him from a napping in the cab ride to the hotel.

People were having breakfast when we arrived at the lobby. The suite would be ready early afternoon. Rex checked us in. I felt self-conscious standing next to him, while Karl fought to stay awake. By the time business was transacted, Karl was almost asleep, standing up.

The porter showed him to the lounge where he could rest. Rex said that he had some errands to run and invited me to go along. I followed him on several pressing business stops. He was trying to hook up with someone named Ian from the conference. Then we went to Harrods. Rex told me that the megastore deserved to be investigated as a single person. We agreed to meet at the same door in two hours. He promised, "You won't be bored."

The cab took us back to the hotel and we had a lte lunch in the garden. Then the room was ready. My bags and Rex's bags were in the closet.

The suite was one immense room with a king-size bed dominating one wall. Against the other wall, a pull-out couch and large floor-to-ceiling windows occupied the far wall. The exit door side had an armoire with a TV inside, and there was a sitting area looking out over a garden. Two bathrooms were side by side.

Rex's clothes and my clothes were in drawers, on hangers in our closet; my makeup had been arranged on our bathroom sink. Karl's bag was on the pullout couch in the sitting area. His toiletries were in the smaller bathroom.

I needed to freshen up, take a bath and breathe.

"I have a little secret and I bet you aren't going to like it." I was trying to assert some independence and authority.

"Tell me," said Rex.

"I am saving my anal cherry for Karl. It will be his present for being such a good boy on this trip. Sorry, my cunt may belong to you, but my husband gets my ass."

Rex told me he had a present for me. and handed me a bag. I opened it to find an instruction book on anal sex.

Rex said, "Read the inscription."

It read, "To my married friends. Enjoy!" Rex knew all along.

I started to read it in the tub. While I was in their, I made a decision. I was going to be like a different type of lover this time. I took a lesson from my sorority sisters and I became another woman. I was the aggressor. When Rex came out of Karl's bathroom, I invited him to our bed. I had him lie down. I took my time stroking him, all over. He was tense at first, not knowing what I was up to.

I told him, “Do nothing. Let me do the work.” He began to relax. I hummed to him, petted him, and told him how glad I was to be there with him. I went slow, focusing on mood, kisses, gradually getting my quarry hotter and hotter.

I whispered, "How big your dick is! It stretches me like no other. I'm calling it Bud. My cunt now belongs to Bud: he can use it as he pleases and loan it to whomever he wants."

I started tweaking his nipple: his prick jumped. I kissed the nipple: prick jumped again. I sucked his nub like a young man would do mine. Then I applied light touches to his still sheath-covered head. I followed that with hefting his balls, telling him I could feel how much hot creamy cum was already getting stirred up. I squeezed the bulbous head, milking the first bit of pre-cum. I used that to lubricate the foreskin and it receded. I went back to kissing Rex on the mouth, then nibbling on his ear.

I was doing all those things a guy usually tries to get the girl hot enough to spread her legs. I realized the last part when Rex actually parted his legs. Rex was ready. I wasn't, but it did not matter. This one was for Rex.

I rode him cowgirl style. I slammed down on his dick, bottoming out and feeling our flesh come together as one. I went back up and slammed down again. I rocked forward, then back.

“You like me to jerk you off with my cunt? With your cunt?” Now I got to ask Rex questions, instead of him demanding answers from me.

He did not last long. My pussy was soon flooded with his come. I could feel each mighty spurt, then feel it lubricate my cunt as I rose again. I was sitting up straight with Bud all the way in me on what became my last stroke when the door opened. I turned my head to see Karl coming into the room. He looked stunned.

Over my shoulder, I told him, "This is what you wanted, what you have been talking about for over a year. This is it."

Of course, Karl got two surprises. The first was that Rex and I had taken possession of the room without his knowledge. Karl had been snoozing, wandering around and waiting to be told that the room was available. But Rex had arranged for us to have an hour alone. The other surprise for Karl was that his wife was already fucking somebody senseless.

Rex said I was nimble. Today I was. I dismounted in an instant and went to Karl. I took his face in both hands and kissed him. My hands traced his neck, shoulders, arms and down to his hands. I kissed him again, passionately. I grabbed him by both hands and pulled him forward. I was naked as a jaybird, freshly fucked. I pressed my body against him and whispered in his ear that he must be exhausted.

I rubbed my belly against his and took his right hand. I rubbed it against my pussy and smeared some of our juices on his hand. I brought his other hand up to my exposed tits and put it there. He squeezed me.

I said, "Come on, let's get you undressed and cleaned up a bit."

I sat him down on his couch and undressed him. From his bathroom, I came out with two hot, wet towels and rolled him over onto his stomach. I wiped the damp towels across his sore, aching body. I squeezed his back muscles with my hands on the hot towels. The towels were still warm when I turned him over on his back. I wrapped them around his two ankles and feet. His dick was waving in my face. I kissed the head and told him, “Go take a shower.”

Karl roused himself and went into his bathroom. I went to ours to freshen up.

There is a time after love-making, lying together on a bed just holding hands, when you wish it could go on for ever. Rex and I were like that when Karl emerged from his shower and shave. He wore a hotel-issued robe. He came to my side of the bed and kissed me.

I said to Rex, “Slide over,” and I did the same and patted the bed for Karl to clamber aboard.

"Welcome to London."

Published 
Written by tlogtlom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments