Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharing Donna III

"More adventures with Donna's slutty side and more"

48
5 Comments 5
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Several weeks have passed since Donna's hall pass to worship John's cock on her own. Day-to-day life has been routine with my research and therapy continuing and Donna working in the public service sector (a bit tongue in cheek). She has been a good girl, except in our bedroom, and life has just meandered on and on.

That is until today. Donna called and asked me if I remembered saying that we would try to get her an overnight pass at his place. I did remember saying that because of John's ability to get his dick hard quickly after fucking, I was betting on how many times he could fuck her.

Donna certainly remembered and John called her at work and invited her over for the next best thing. He asked her if she could sneak out and spend the day at his house poolside and, of course, inside on Saturday, but he had to leave at ten PM to catch a late flight at the airport. He suggested she come over at ten o'clock Saturday morning.

She told him that she thought her husband might be playing in a racquetball tournament all day and would call him back.

The truth is that I do play racquetball, but the only tournament was going to be at John's house. Since this was Friday, I told her to call him back and accept as I rubbed a thickening erection through my pants.

She came home that evening excited and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me and said, "Thank you, lover, for trusting me with this. Let's make this the last time with him. I miss you being there."

I was truly touched by that and held her tenderly and kissed her very gently and said, "I love you. And of course, we can. I miss being there with you, too, but you'll have to make this last one a good one."

She smiled wickedly and said, "You better believe I will."

We dined outside by our pool and then I drew a bubble bath for Donna in our garden tub and bathed her and shaved her legs and managed to get her off with my mouth twice during the bath. We retired to our bedroom after that and spent the evening pleasuring each other. It seemed that just the anticipation of her slutty outing was energizing.

The next morning was a whirlwind. Donna showered and I dried her off and applied scented, Victoria's Secret lotion to her body and then topped it off with scented body powder. She told me she would take various pictures of his dick and ass so we would have a souvenir that we could enjoy later. I said that was a wonderful idea and she remarked that he was so proud of his dick that he enjoyed being photographed.

She slipped on cut-off jeans and a t-shirt with no underwear, what was the point, she told me that morning, that he will probably make me walk around naked all day. I know he will be.

I walked her out to the car and she put her bag of suntan lotion and other pool items, plus four joints that we had rolled earlier, just in case, on the back seat. We traded "I love you's," and I kissed her deeply and said, "I'll see you at about ten."

I stood there as she drove off, with my dick throbbing, thinking of what she was going to look like when she came home. I rubbed my dick through my shorts as I walked back into the house. I have a long day ahead and I can't stop thinking about the size of that big thing of his. I went and took a long hot shower and shaved and decided that I would stay naked all day too, just like John and Donna.

Just as I was walking out to the pool, the doorbell rang. I went back to the bathroom and put on my robe and was puzzled as to who this might be.

I looked out the peephole and saw David and Bridgette. I opened the door and let them in and hugged David and put my hands on Bridgette's shoulders and said, "Wow, you're a sight for sore eyes. Look at you, you look great."

David said, "We came by to see if you and Donna wanted to get high and get your freak on with us." I closed the front door and led them into the living room and we sat down.

"Donna's not here. I gave her a hall pass to go see somebody, a guy named John. Do you remember him?" I asked David.

He thought for a second and then asked, "Did she used to see him at the Zodiac lounge a while back?"

"Yep, that's the one."

"I heard that guy is hung like a horse."

I replied, "He is. We tricked him into coming here one afternoon and I hid and watched the action. I would say his dick is at least eleven inches."

Bridgette has been listening intently and piped in, "That's incredible. I'll bet it was hot to watch."

"Oh yeah, my dick was hard the whole time."

David said, "I'll bet she will be worn out when she gets back. Do you mind if we spend the day with you at the pool? I have some smoke and I'll be glad to go get some beer for us."

"That would be great! I was just thinking it was going to be me and my hard-on until ten tonight," I said with a grin.

Bridgette said, "Would you get a couple of bottles of Chardonnay for me, please?"

"No worries, Stella good?" David said to me and received a thumbs up as he grabbed his keys and left.

That left me and Bridgette alone and there was a tiny bit of sexual tension in the air. She was one of the women, like Donna, that David and I shared some time ago and she and I had a hot and heavy thing, solo and with David, and it had been exciting and satisfying.

She broke the ice and said, "It's good to see you again, I still think about you sometimes. We had a good thing going, the three of us."

"We sure did and you are still quite the looker." She blushed and after a long pause said, "Can we go get in the pool?"

I jumped up and my robe opened and she saw that I was naked and she said, "Do you mind if I strip? I didn't bring a suit."

"I thought you'd never ask," I said with a smile and watched as her shorts and panties dropped to the floor and her t-shirt came off, and suddenly she was naked. She had dark hair and her bush was black and neatly trimmed and her skin looked pale by comparison. I followed her to the pool watching the pale globes of her naked ass bounce and then she jumped in the pool and I dropped my robe and followed suit.

She splashed around a bit and said. "This feels great! You have my mind swirling about that guy's dick. I'll bet Donna is a busy girl now. I love the way guys with big dicks have a kind of cocky arrogance, like you, and David too." She splashed water in my direction playfully.

"I haven't thought about it but I guess you're right," I said. "Donna said he's proud of that big thing of his and she is going to take pictures of it today if you're interested. She said he loves showing his dick off and I can't say that I blame him."

She was standing in the shallow end and leaning against the side of the pool now. "I'd love to see those pictures, my curiosity is going wild." Her right hand was wandering down between her legs and she had a dreamy look on her face and said, "If he's as thick as you and that long it would be perfect."

I swam over and gave her a quick peck on the lips and said, "Thank you."

I saw the front door open through the patio door and David walked in with an armful of beverages. I got out of the pool, dried off, and walked in to help him. He saw me naked and said, "I was hoping we were going full monte today. Bridgette, too?"

EvelinLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinLuna

"Oh yeah," I said as he stripped his shorts and t-shirt off, walked into the living room, and tossed them on the couch. His ass was smooth and I noticed the hair around his dick was growing back, but his balls still looked smooth.

"Much better," he said as we began icing the beer and wine down in a huge cooler that was by the door, and when that was finished, we opened a bottle of wine and a couple of beers. We poured a glass for Bridgette and went back out to the pool.

We pulled the float chairs into the pool and climbed on and sipped and floated. The conversation turned back to Donna and I spoke up and said, "I think Bridgette would like to hide and watch John in action sometime." She nodded her approval and took a sip of wine.

David spoke up and said, "It's a coincidence that you would bring that up. Do you remember Dave Grover, the contractor?"

I had to think for a minute and then remembered, "OK, yes I do. He had that restored 1967 'Vette didn't he?"

"That's the one. He took a big job up in Ohio, building a huge condo complex and he's going to be gone for at least six months. Here's the thing, we became friends because he also has a voyeur streak and we sort of bonded over it. He has a cabin up on the lake and he went the extra mile to remodel it as a voyeur hideaway. The bedroom has a two-way mirror and there's room there for three or four people to watch the activity in the bedroom. He even installed a small fan to bring air in from the bedroom because he liked the smell of sex.

"Wow, this guy thought of everything. Did he have his wife fuck other guys in there?"

"Oh, yeah, they were both freaks like us. Here's the thing, he gave me the key to it and gave me his blessing to use it as much as I want."

Bridgette spoke up and said, "We should do it. Maybe Donna could talk that guy into coming up there and we could all watch."

I replied, "Maybe she can introduce you and you could find out up close and personal."

David said, "The possibilities are endless, we should start making plans to use it."

We noticed that we were all aroused and David suggested that we go inside and get high. We all walked in and made sure the doors were locked and passed around a joint. When we finished, we were all laid back on the couch with Bridgette in between us and she started stroking both of our cocks, one in each hand.

"This is like old times," she said and kissed both of us.

I got up and got between David's legs and invited her down. David spread his legs wide and we were soon sucking his balls and taking turns servicing his dick.

I told her to stand up. I used my tongue to moisten her, then began thrusting it in and out. David stroked his hard dick and watched. When Bridgette was ready, she sat down on him reverse cowgirl and I sucked David's balls and licked up his dick to gently suck her clit as his dick moved in and out of her. They were both moaning and very soon David shot his load into her.

She got off and sat next to him on the couch and I stood up and they both sucked my balls as I stroked myself and they took turns servicing me and Bridgette said, "I want his cum." David passed my dick over to her and she started bobbing up and down. As I got close, I grabbed the side of her head and gently began to fuck her mouth and began to shoot into her mouth and she drank every drop.

We all laid back and enjoyed the post-orgasmic glow for a bit. I heard the faint text alert from my phone out by the pool and I walked out to get it, came back in and sat down.

The text was from Donna and it was a short video of John stroking his dick. Three more texts followed with shots of her sucking his dick, her getting fucked with John holding the phone and looking down at her and the next one was of him shooting off and Donna on her knees and cleaning his dick up after. She was holding the phone in reverse camera mode and looking back at the phone to make sure she was centered, The next and final, coup de grace, was a creampie shot of her after she had been fucked. His cum was running out of her and down her ass crack.

David and Bridgette were looking at me inquisitively and I said, "There's something you have to see." I connected my phone through a streaming box to the TV and we watched all of the videos on our big screen. Ultra HD TV.

"My God," Bridgette said, "he's huge and he cums a lot too!" She was rubbing her clit and asked me to play them again and we all watched them several times and David and I were stroking our cocks too. Bridgette had a rousing orgasm and David and I were semi-hard and would be ready again if we watched the videos again.

I grabbed my phone and sent Donna a text with a thank you and a string of hearts. I put the phone down and took a hit off of a joint that David had lit and passed to Bridgette. We sat back and Bridgette alternated between our cocks, kissing and licking them then moving up and down on them.

We finished the joint and were just getting ready to watch the videos again, like a bunch of junkies, and as soon as I picked up the phone again the text alert went off. I picked it up and it was Donna and the text said that this plane trip was to find a house in California because he was moving in a month. She showed him a picture of me and he liked me and said he didn't mind if I joined them next time. He was into receiving only but only had a couple of requirements.

I sat there holding the phone and David and Bridgette were looking at me with puzzled looks and I filled them in by saying, "He wants me to join them next time but has requirements."

"What kind of requirements?" Bridgette asked as the text alert went off again. I shrugged and looked at the text and I read it off to them.

"He says that he has to be in charge and that we both have to rim him as the other one is sucking his dick and we both have to drink a load of his cum plus you have to lick his dick clean every time he fucks me."

David and Bridgette both uttered a "wow" at almost the same time. They were enthusiastic in their encouragement for me to accept and suggested we do it at the aforementioned cabin so they could watch. I was aroused at the opportunity to service his dick with Donna but I didn't want to be dominated and said so.

The alert went off and it read "What do you think?"

I thought for a moment and wrote, "Ok it's a deal but there's a cabin up at the lake that I would like to meet in." I hit send and looked at my two junkies and their faces were flushed with excitement. The alert went off again with the message "It's a go", followed by a string of hearts.

My dick was rock hard and I made David and Donna stand up and turn around and I practiced rimming both their assholes and asked them how it was and I got rave reviews. We watched the videos again and both shot a load in Bridgette's mouth after we had both fucked her.

We jumped in the pool and sipped our wine and beer in contemplation of what was to come and waited for Donna to arrive home.

'

Published 
Written by Voyager
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments