Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steph's Descent Ch.01

"Steph starts on a slippery slide"

16
3 Comments 3
17.0k Views 17.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words


It started out with a drunken dare. Steph was out with her girlfriends for an end-of-week drink. They always did this on a Friday night. They enjoyed each other’s company and had a lot of fun. None of them were looking for any action so they kept to themselves but had a good time anyway.

This particular evening Steph was venting about Phil, her husband. He was a kind-hearted man who loved Steph to death. He was always buying her little gifts or flowers. He was a considerate lover and always worried that he was hurting her.

This was what Steph was venting about. His penis was tiny, only about three or four inches when fully erect. Steph’s girlfriends laughed when she described it. So did she.

Not only that but he had never made her cum. She always faked orgasm and Phil was proud that she was satisfied. Nothing was further from the truth.

Steph loved Phil but was fed up with her sex life. He was also very plain in the bedroom. There was no adventure. He liked the missionary position. The most ‘out there’ he got was when Steph climbed on top. She loved to sit there and have Phil play with her tits.

They were magnificent. Steph was a 38 EE. Now this might seem like a cliché but they really were a EE. They hung down whenever she was on top. Phil seemed to like that.

They were an average couple. They had been married for over twenty years without kids. Neither worried about that so it wasn’t a problem. Steph was worried that she had put on too much weight over the years but Phil loved her body. She was by no means fat, but her body had a ‘lived in’ look. She looked so much better than any other fifty year old woman it wasn’t funny.

Her girlfriends were always commenting on how good she looked. She liked the fact that they did this; Phil never seemed to compliment her any more. That, coupled with his tiny dick and vanilla sex, was enough to have Steph annoyed. That was why she was venting.

One of her girlfriends challenged her to do something about it. Steph asked what she should do. The suggestion was that she should do something he would hate. The discussion centred on either a body piercing or a tattoo, two things Phil hated.

Steph was tipsy enough to actually think about it. The girls egged her on and she finally relented and promised that she would do something. With that the talk moved on to other things that five middle-aged woman talked about when having a few wines.

The following Friday, Steph’s friends got together and decided to dare her to get a tattoo. One of them had a small heart tattooed onto her butt and thought Steph could do the same. The parlour where she had hers done was nearby and she had tentatively made a booking for Steph for that night. The girls thought that if she had enough to drink she might actually do it.

When Steph finally arrived she was in a foul mood.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

Phil had been on her case about going out. He wanted her to stay home and look after him. Steph had told him in no uncertain terms that she would do what was right for her, and he would just have to live with it.

Her friends plied her with wine and the conversation got back to where it was the previous week. They all thought Steph should get a small tattoo in a place where Phil wouldn’t see it. She didn’t disagree so they gave her more drinks and kept talking about it. Eventually she agreed that it would be a fun thing to do and put one over her husband.

The girls quickly bundled her into a taxi and they drove the short distance to the tattoo parlour. On the way the booking was confirmed. Given that it was about ten o’clock on a Friday night Steph asked if the parlour would be open. She soon found out that it was and that it usually stayed open until the small hours of the morning because business was good at that time of a Friday.

When they arrived the tattooist greeted them. Steph took one look at him and nearly swooned. He was gorgeous. He had broad shoulders and a thin waist. His hair was tied back in a ponytail and that showed off his ruggedly handsome face. He was covered, literally covered, in tattoos.

He wore a blue wife-beater singlet. Steph could see that his tattoos went under the singlet and over his body. His arms were both covered in full sleeve tattoos. His hands both had tattoos as well.

To say that Steph was attracted to this perfect stranger was an understatement. He oozed male sexiness. He looked like a man who knew what he wanted and knew how to get it.

The first thing he did was separate Steph from the others. He then told them that he didn’t want spectators and that they would have to leave. Disappointed, they did as he asked, promising to visit Steph in the morning to check out her new ink.

He then led Steph into a private area where no casual customers would see her.

“Your friends told me a little of your story, Steph, and I’m willing to bet that you are excited to be here. Am I right?” he asked.

“Yes, I am excited. I want to do something to annoy my husband. I love him to bits but he thinks he can order me around. I let him think he’s in charge but he’s really not. I am and I intend to let him know it.”

“I’m Tony. My friends call me Fitz. You can call me Fitz. I think we’re going to be friends, Steph.”

They discussed what sort of tattoo she wanted. Fitz talked her into having a small heart above her vagina. He would have to shave her completely. Steph was excited by this prospect. He was a hunk and she wanted to expose herself to him. She wasn’t worried that Phil would notice. Her hair would grow back soon enough and cover it. She didn’t care anyway. It was her body and her decision.

Published 
Written by fitzythemartian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments