Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stories of my Youth Chapter 7 – Meeting Jatz

"Ken brings Jatz back to Australia with him."

6
4 Comments 4
2.7k Views 2.7k
6.0k words 6.0k words

We were sitting drinking our coffee in Linda and Ken’s bedroom. Ken had tried to pressurize me into agreeing to deceive his girlfriend, Jatz, who he was bringing back with him to Australia when he returned from his offshore work in six weeks’ time.  I had resisted that pressure but unknown to Ken, his behaviour was slowly destroying my trust in him.

Rather than liking him I was now starting to despise him. I didn’t feel comfortable with that feeling and I was starting to worry that it may rub off onto Linda, who I was very attracted to.

I decided then and there that despite Linda’s decision to allow me to impregnate her, I was not going to do so. My thought process was that once Linda was pregnant, it was obvious that Ken would do everything within his power to push me away. Ken was very persuasive and from what I had seen, Linda was being manipulated by him and I suspected that he had the ability to turn her against me.

Debbie’s warning suddenly started to take some meaning when she had said, “things are not the way you think they are.” Without any doubt, Debbie knew more than she let on to. I decided to visit her as soon as I returned home to see what advice she might be willing to give me. I trusted her implicitly. If she was willing to speak to me about what was happening, I felt that she may be able to advise me.

With our coffees finished, we adjourned to the bed. Linda lay down with Ken on one side and me on the other. All three of us were naked. Linda focused her attention on Ken. They kissed and cuddled each other much like I would expect that most married couples do. I lay behind Linda with my hard-on pressed into her back.

I was wondering how I could avoid putting my sperm into her. I decided the only really safe way was to wear a condom. I turned and reached across to the dresser where I had left two condoms beside a glass of water earlier and took one. I felt Linda turn towards me as she asked, “What’s wrong, Goyse?”

“I just need a drink of water.”

“Okay, I thought you might have got upset with Ken and me cuddling.”

“No, he’s your husband. Why would cuddling him upset me?”

“It’s a special night for him. Tonight with your help I will give him the baby he wants. I don’t want him to feel left out.”

“No, that’s fine. I totally understand.”

She turned back towards him and it gave me the opportunity to roll on the sheath. I dropped the empty package to the floor and rolled back towards Linda’s beautiful rear. I placed my left hand onto her left cheek to open her up and placed the covered head of my cock at her entrance. She was very wet and the head of my cock entered her without any resistance. She helped by pushing back against me.

“Oh Goyse, that feels nice. Kiss me, Ken. It’s about to happen.”

Ken responded, “Oh that feels nice, Linda. Go slow. Don’t make me cum before Goyse.”

From this, I understood that she was masturbating him. I could feel two rhythms going. The main one was Linda moving with me but the other felt a little quicker and I assumed it was Linda’s hand working on Ken's little dickie. I felt Ken move to lay on his back, no doubt to give her easier access to him.

I placed my hand on Linda’s shoulders and pushed her gently forwards. She lifted up to place the upper part of her body over the top of Ken. This allowed her to kiss him continuously but for me, it allowed a much deeper penetration.

“I love you, honey.” She had broken away from her kiss with Ken to say it but was looking him directly into his eyes as she spoke. 

He responded with, “I love you too, Linda.” I realized that I was witnessing a very intimate moment between husband and wife. It hurt because I was starting to get very attached to this woman, too attached. At the same time, it had an enormous impact on me sexually.

Here I was having sex with a woman who believed as her husband did that she was about to create life using my sperm. It was too much. I drove my cock into her a hard as I was capable and ejaculated my sperm into its encasing.

Linda felt my orgasm but must have known that there was no fluid entering her. She lifted her head and turned towards me with an astonished look on her face but said nothing. I held still as deep inside her as possible.

After a time I could feel my cock slowly shrinking. I put my hand down and used my finger to make sure that the condom came out with me. I made sure that nothing spilled from it as I placed it in the palm of my hand. I got up and said, “I’ve got to go,” and headed to the bathroom with the condom hidden in my hand.

In the bathroom, I wrapped the condom in toilet paper and placed it in the bin under the other rubbish to keep it from sight. When I returned to the bedroom Ken was leaving the room.

“Goodnight Goyse, I’ll see you and Linda in the morning. Thanks for what you are doing for us.”

“That’s okay, Ken, its nothing.”

I almost laughed as I said it knowing that what he expected he wouldn’t receive. Linda just glared at me until Ken was out of earshot.

“What the fuck was that all about?”

“You had better explain yourself. I don’t understand.”

“Yes, you do. You know that I expected you to go bareback tonight.”

“Oh, that? Yes, I had some doubts that you may have been under pressure to do it against your better judgment.”

“So you think you are judge and jury sitting in judgment of my motivations, is that it?”

“That’s one way of looking at it I suppose. My take on it was to make sure that you were in a position to make the decision without pressure.”

“So you are the hero now rushing to the aid of the maiden in distress is that it?”

“Are you a maiden in distress? Is that what you think you are? A maiden that needs saving. I hadn’t seen it that way exactly but the thought appeals to me.”

“Fucking men, when you want safe sex they ejaculate in you and when you want their sperm they encase it in rubber.”

“I guess I got it wrong then. I was offering you the opportunity to make the decision without Ken pressurizing you. He leaves tomorrow and then after consideration if you want it without the rubber than that’s what you’ll get. It’s really not a big problem.”

“It’s bigger than you think. Tonight may have been the last opportunity before next month. I’ve been ovulating for at least three days. Even tonight may have been too late for me. I have traced my cycle and I have a relative short ovulation period.”

“I’m sorry but there is always next month.”

“Yes, there is always next month but I had my heart set on tonight.”

“Sounds like I have to go again, doesn’t it?

“Can you? I thought you know after this afternoon and this morning and tonight… Can you really go again?”

“Of course, but you have to be a little more sociable. I can’t if we are fighting over me doing the right thing by you. I can probably go another five or six times before morning. Usually, I can knock out ten in a day but I’ve had a couple of wines tonight so maybe I may only make four or five this time.”

“Fuck, I’m going to be sore tomorrow.”

“Good that’s the way any well-used woman should be.”

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me then dropped down the bed to take my cock into her mouth.  I no time at all I was hard again. Her work on me continued for some time. I lay back and enjoyed the attention while formulating a plan in my mind on how to avoid cumming inside Linda.

I was not yet willing to give Ken what he wanted, knowing that once my purpose was served I would be likely to get the old heave-ho. I was not yet ready to surrender my time with Linda. I knew that eventually I must serve my purpose or I would be disposed of anyway but if I delayed my relationship with Linda could continue for some time yet.

I was getting close. I needed to act. If I reached orgasm in her mouth she would be angry and may even become illogical.

“Linda.”

She stopped. “Yes.”

“Do you enjoy being with me?”

“Yes, of course, I do.”

“Do you want it to continue?”

“Yes, of course. We both know it will need to end one day, but for now, I want it to continue until Ken decides to find work back here or until you find yourself another lover, whichever one comes first.”

“I think it will end sooner than we want it to.”

“Why do you think that?”

“Ken will get rid of me before you and I want.”

“Why would he do that? He encouraged me to find you in the first place.”

“Why did he do that?”

“You know why. He wanted me to have a child and he couldn’t do that.”

“So what happens when he has what he wants when I’ve served my purpose?”

She stopped and looked at me for a while taking in what I had said. “He wouldn’t, would he?”

“Yes, I think he would. You heard. He didn’t care what Jatz wanted. If he doesn’t care about Jatz, someone who he says he loves, why would he give a damn about me or you for that matter?”

“Maybe you’re right, but I don’t think so.”

“Let’s see, will we. My suggestion is that we don’t provide him with the child he wants and wait and see what develops.”

“I’ve got a better idea.”

“What’s that?”

“Take precautions and give it a month. During one of my phone calls, I’ll tell him I’ve missed a period and we’ll see how he responds. If you’re right, he will be trying to get rid of you as soon as Jatz has conceived.”

“Sounds sensible but are you willing to lie to him?”

“I would to prove a point to you but for no other reason. If he doesn’t try to get rid of you will you promise to…  you know.”

“Yes, I’ll do that without any delay but if he tries to get rid of me what then.”

“I’ll deal with that.”

“Okay, it’s agreed then.” I took her into my arms and lay her down on the bed and entered her. She looked me in the eyes as if she was looking through me into my brain.

“You’re not using protection.”

“That’s okay, I’ll pull out.”

“Don’t get carried away.”

“Was that advice for yourself? You’re the one who usually wraps her legs around me and won’t let me escape.”

“What if I was to do that this time? What would you do about it?”

“I’d go out shopping tomorrow and buy you a cot and a pram.”

We both laughed as she increased her movement, humping up at me. It felt great.

The next morning was bright and sunny. Ken was all packed and ready to go back to his work. Obviously, we had given him what he had come home for or at least he thought so because he had shortened his stay.

As we drove to the airport I realized that the timing of his visit was no accident. He obviously had timed it for Linda’s most fertile time with only one thing in mind. Now that he believed that he had achieved his objective he was heading back to his girlfriend. This man was as cunning as a fox. We needed to be very careful of him.   

Linda and I drove home that afternoon.

The next six weeks passed very quickly, too quickly for my liking. I was enjoying my life with Linda. I was becoming more and more dedicated to her. We did everything together. We shopped, we cooked, we cleaned and we made love together at every opportunity during that time.

Linda had started training with me. At first, she lagged behind during my five-mile run every night and I slowed to allow her to catch up but by the end of the time, she was there with me every step of the way. The more she trained the fitter she became and the higher her desire for sex.

It was outside football season but water skiing was an all year round commitment for me and Linda joined my ski team. The guys loved her. What male wouldn't? In no time at all, they treated her as a mate and even sought her advice on matters of their love lives with other ladies thankfully. The girls in the team took a little longer to accept her though. No doubt they saw her as competition not only with the skiing but with their interests with the male skiers.

Each night Linda made her phone call to Ken. A couple of days before he was due back Linda spoke to me before making her call to him.

“I intend telling Ken that I have missed my period when I call tonight.”

“You are going to lie to him?”

“Yes, I want to know what his response will be. Do you want to listen in on the call?”

“No, I’m not good at deception. It is better that you tell me about it later.”

“Okay.” She turned and walked to the bedroom to make her call. I kept myself busy with the washing up while she was away. When she returned she had a worried look on her face.

“Are you okay, Linda?”

“Yep, I’m okay. I think you are right though. It sounds as if Ken is going to try to give you the heave-ho once you have done the job.”

“Why do you say that?”

“He asked me to keep you around until Jatz comes over in a couple of weeks. The inference was that he expects me to dump you once I am pregnant.”

“Why would he think that of you?”

“That’s exactly what I asked him.”

“And?”

“He changed the subject and I couldn’t get him to answer.”

“Do you think he understood why you were asking?”

“Yes, when he wouldn’t answer my question I told him up front that you would be around at least until the baby is born, perhaps longer. Confronted with that he told me he had to go, said goodbye and hung up the phone.”

“When is he due home?”

“We are to pick them up at the airport the day after tomorrow. I’d like us to drive down to the city tomorrow evening. Is that possible?”

“Yep, I’ve arranged with my mate, Paul to work with dad for two weeks so I can come down with you.”

“Good.”

….

The next afternoon we were on the way south. We travelled in silence for the first half hour then Linda looked at me and asked, “Did I tell you that Ken will only be home a few days this visit?”

“No, why is that?”

“He only gets two weeks away each quarter and he used up at least a week already because he came home midterm. They only have access to eight weeks of cover for him each year. If he stays longer this time he loses out next time so he decided to only take a week away. With a day over and a day back, it means he has five days at home maximum.”

“How do you feel about that?”

“It’s not an issue for me. How are you going to handle this thing with Jatz?”

“I don’t know. Take it as it comes I guess.” I laughed and added, “Excuse the pun.”

“I’ll feel a little jealous when the time comes.”

“I can always pull out.” I laughed again.

“You’re a comedian today. I can’t say that I’m in the laughing mood about it all.”

“Linda!”

beckyummys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beckyummys

“Yes.”

“If you are not happy then it doesn’t happen.”

“Do you mean that?”

“Yes, of course, I do. My commitment is to you and no one else. If you are not happy with me and Jatz getting it on then it won’t happen, full stop.”

“You would do that for me?”

“Of course, I would.”

She was quiet again for over another half an hour.

“Goyse.”

“Yes.”

“I don’t have the right to stop you.”

“You’re not. I’m stopping me because I don’t want you to be hurt.”

“It’s the same thing. I’m married. My husband fucked me in the car last time he was home and you never ever complain, so what right have I to stop you from having another woman? I want you to take Jatz if she wants you to.”

“I’ll only do it if you want me to. Perhaps you and Jatz can get together first and I’ll watch. If you feel comfortable I’ll join you.”

“I’d like that.”

When we arrived in the city we didn’t go to Ken’s place, we booked into a motel. We made gentle and tender love with a lot of touching. When I entered her she felt very wet. I looked down and saw that I was red.

“You’ve got your monthlies.”

“Shit! I was hoping that they wouldn’t hit right now. That stuffs up our story for Ken.”

“No, it doesn’t. Just tell him you missed a month. It happens to some women, I believe.”

“Yea, okay but it puts a damper on the next few days.”

“That’s alright. Ken will just have to look after his girlfriend himself, that’s all. Come on, let’s have a shower together.”

We got up and entered the shower. With the water running over her I moved in behind her and pushed her over allowing me to slip into her pussy. I worked very slowly on her. Her groans told me that she was enjoying it as much as I was.

After about fifteen minutes she said, “I think you had better cum. It’s nice but I won’t be able to reach orgasm.” 

With that, I stopped holding back and filled her. We cleaned up and headed into the restaurant for dinner. When we sat down she smiled at me and said, “That’s the first time I have ever had sex at this time of the month. Ken finds it revolting and avoids me like I’ve got the clap or something. Did you enjoy it?”

“Yes, I enjoyed it very much. Did you?”

“Yes. Initially, I was worried about how you would feel but once I saw that you were okay, it felt great. Have you done that before with other women?”

“Only with one, she was a friend of Debbie’s and older than I was. She showed me a lot. She taught me to do it in the shower so it all washes away. She was a horny bitch.”

“What happened, you know, that you are not still with her?”

“She found someone her own age. She was kind to me and spent the morning with me talking about why it couldn’t work for us. I was thankful for the way they both handled it.”

“Both?”

“Yea, her boyfriend told her to spend the day with me. We went to lunch together. She offered herself to me but I told her that her boyfriend was waiting for her at home.”

“You loved her?”

“Maybe, I don’t know, I always knew it couldn’t work for us.”

“Do you still think about her?”

“Yes, of course. People that you meet and learn to like or love become part of you.”

“So after we spit up you’ll think about me?”

“Yes, most definitely, you will always be part of my life from now on even if we don’t see each other.”

“I’ve never been close to anyone like you and I are. We both know it can’t last but I’m going to hold onto you as long as I can and I agree with what you said.  I think you will always be part of me after this.”

“I hope so. I want us to remain good friends.”

After dinner, we headed off to bed. We cuddled together while we drifted off to sleep.

I awoke with a start. Linda was not there but I could hear the shower running. I got up and boiled the kettle and made us both a coffee. A few minutes later she came out with only her panties on.

“Good morning Goyse. Ken called they have got an earlier flight. The plane lands in an hour. Grab a shower and we’ll head off to meet my husband and your soon-to-be new lover.”

“I thought that was no longer a go-zone?”

“Don’t be silly. I was getting my monthlies and when that happens my mind gets all clouded with doubt. Besides, I’ll be out of business for a few days now. You’ll need to get your sex from somewhere. You told me you like it two or three times a day. I can’t keep up to that in the state I’m in right now.”

“You’re a very special lady, do you know that?”

“You’re pretty special yourself, Goyse. I will admit I had a few doubts before our chat last night but I realized that was me, not you.”

“I don’t understand.”

“No, you’re male so I can’t explain it to you. You wouldn’t understand. Come on, let's head out to the airport.”

I quickly had a wash and we headed off to the airport. We had a coffee while we waited. I was watching the passengers come through the gates when one of the most beautiful Asian women I had ever seen came through. She looked up and smiled at me. I assumed that she was just responding to a man who was obviously taken with her beauty and like all attractive women smiled in appreciation of the attention, but instead of walking past me she came right up to me.

“Hello, Goyse. I’m Jatz.”

My mouth must have been gaping open like I was some type of fool.

“Hi Jatz, I didn’t realize that it was you. I’m sorry if I embarrassed you with my staring. I was just taken by your beauty.”

“No worries. I’m used to men staring at me. Thanks for the compliment. You’re very nice too. Ken showed me your photograph and I was anxious to meet you.”

“You know Linda?”

“Hello, Linda. I’m pleased to meet you. Ken has told me a lot about you. I hope you don’t mind me coming back with him. I have always wanted to look at Australia.”

Linda came back with, “Australia is a very big place. You won’t get to see much of it in five days.”

Jatz looked at me as if uncertain of what to say, “I was hoping to stay here for the next three months. Didn’t Ken talk about it with you?”

“He mentioned something but I didn’t know if it was certain or not.”

“You don’t mind do you?”

“I do, actually, if you and Goyse keep staring at each other with your tongues hanging out the way I saw you both just now. If you accept that Goyse is mine then I might change my mind but you both had better put your tongues back in your mouths first.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you.”

“Apology accepted, but on the condition that you keep your hands off him unless I okay it. Is that clear?”

Jatz smiled. “Are you jealous?”

“Yes, very.”

“Okay. My tongue is back in my mouth.”

“Goyse?”

“It’s okay, honey. Where’s Ken?”

“He’ll be here soon. He’s picking up the bags. He told me to catch up to you both.”

As if on cue, Ken appeared with the bags.

“Hello Goyse, how are you?”

“Hi, Ken. I’m fine. Did you have a good flight?”

“I don’t think there is such a thing. If there is one, then I have yet to experience it. Come on, let’s get out for here.”

We headed off. I noticed Ken had not greeted his wife, which I thought strange. The girls followed along behind us. I could hear them chatting in the background but couldn’t make out what they were saying.

“I thought that we might catch breakfast on our way home. What do you think, Ken?”

“No problem if you’re buying.” He looked at me as he said it as if to see the reaction. It wasn’t an issue for me as it was my intention to pay anyway but the fact that he said it made me suspect he was trying to goad me in some way.

We reached my vehicle, loaded the bags and I headed for the same restaurant that we had breakfast at previously. Once again, there was no discussion between husband and wife. I let them out in front of the diner and then parked the car.

 It took a few minutes to return. I walked in quietly and slowly to allow me to gauge the discussion. Once more Ken was in discussion with Jatz but Linda was sitting slightly away from the table as if being ignored by Ken. There definitely was something going on that I was not aware of.

As I took my seat Linda said, “I’ve ordered your favourite with an orange juice followed by a coffee.”

“Thanks, Linda. I appreciate that. Did you order for yourself?”

“No, I’m off to the shops. There are a couple of things I want to purchase while I have the chance.”

“Okay, I’ll walk up and let you know when we are ready to go.”

“Thanks, honey.” With that, she gave me a little kiss on the cheek and walked away. I was looking at Ken when she kissed my cheek and his face went red but he said nothing. Jatz noticed it as well and her eyes shifted to me and she gave a little shrug of her shoulders as if to say, “What was that?”

I smiled. I loved it. Here I was with a husband and wife and the wife was giving me all the attention and ignoring the husband, which actually is what he deserved because he ignored her at the airport. There was trouble brewing between them for sure.

We ate our breakfast. I gave my keys to Ken, described where I had parked the car and went off in search of Linda. She was easy to find because she was sitting on a seat just inside the shopping centre. I walked up behind her and said, “Fancy finding a beautiful woman like you sitting here by herself.”

“That bastard, I could kill the fucker!”

“I assume that you are talking about Ken.”

“Yes, of course.”

“Why, what’s the trouble?”

“You were right. When he called this morning he said now that I am pregnant all that he needs you for, now, is to give Jatz a young one. When I asked him what he meant, he told me that once the job is done he didn’t want you hanging around.”

“What did you say to that?”

“I told him that I wanted you to stay around until the baby is born, at least. He got angry and told me that was not going to happen. We argued for a while and then he said that as my husband he had every right to stop me seeing you and if I didn’t agree he would take my house back.”

“Can he do that?”

“I don’t know. I thought it was purchased in my name but I have never checked. I trusted him.”

“Okay, let’s get back to the car. We’ll do some checking about the house after he returns to work. For now, it probably pays to act as if everything is alright. How do you feel about that?”

“I suppose it makes sense but I’m having trouble dealing with my anger.”

We walked slowly back to the car. She stopped me before we turned the corner, took me into her arms and she kissed me. I pulled her tightly against me. After we broke away from the kiss I held her for a moment and just looked into her eyes.

“What was that for?”

“I just felt like it, that’s all. You’re special.”

“You’re very special too.”

“Thanks, I needed that. It makes me feel better. I don’t feel as angry now.”

We walked up to the car hand in hand. I opened the door for Linda to get in the back with Jatz, then climbed into the driver’s seat. Jatz handed me the keys from behind me.

When we arrived at the house Ken got out and walked away without saying a word. Linda and I helped Jatz get the bags out and we followed behind Ken to the house. Ken walked off to his office, again without saying a word. Linda handed me the bag she was carrying and said, “I’ll make coffee. Goyse, can you show Jatz to her room? It’s the one next to our bedroom.”

“I can make the coffee if you would prefer… “ Linda cut me off.

“No, I want you to show her. I’ll make the coffee to give you time to get to know her better.”

“Okay.”

Jatz and I made our way to the bedroom. I opened the door and as she passed through she brushed up against me. I knew that it was intentional. It was her way to show me she was interested. Inside the room, Jatz set her bags down and took a quick look around. I was about to leave her to freshen up when she sat on the bed and patted the bed beside her.

I sat down as directed with about six inches separating us. She immediately moved over to close the gap. I was aware of her bottom pressing against mine. It felt nice. 

“You know why I’m here, don’t you.”

“You want to have a look at Australia.”

“That’s part of it but it’s not the main reason.”

“Perhaps you had better explain.”

“Ken and I have been trying to have a baby for quite a while now without success. I want a child and it looks as if he can’t be the father. He told me that you have impregnated Linda for him. I want you to give me your child. Would you do that for me?”

“I will as long as Linda agrees. It will be up to you to discuss it with her.”

“I already have. I spoke to her on the way out of the airport. She said that she would agree on one condition.”

“What was the condition?”

“She agreed as long as you wanted to do it. That’s why I’m asking you now.”

“I’d like the opportunity to discuss it with her in some detail. I can’t feel comfortable until Linda and I have talked it over. If we do agree then I’d like to leave it until Ken goes back.”

“He has booked to go back in three days time. He wanted me to seduce you before he goes back to work. He wants to be present when we do it.”

“No, nothing happens until Ken has gone back to work and even then we don’t do anything without Linda. I will not do anything that she is not involved with. Linda must always be in control.”

“Okay. If that’s what you want then that’s the way it will be. You know that Linda thinks we may be doing it now, don’t you?”

“Possibly, that’s why we must go down to the kitchen.”

We got up. She blocked my exit and took me into her arms and kissed me. I responded but not enthusiastically. She must have noticed it, so ended the kiss and said, “Come on, let’s have coffee.”

I motioned Jatz to sit and quietly entered the kitchen. There was a tear running down Linda’s cheek. I walked over to her, held her and licked it up.

“There is no reason to cry on my behalf, Linda. I’m here for you and only you. Whatever happens, if anything happens that is, it will only be with your agreement.”

“I told her that I wouldn’t stop you if you wanted to do it.”

“Yes, she told me but I told her that is not good enough. If and I repeat if anything happens not only do you have to be comfortable with it but you need to be involved. This is about you and me, no one else. We make this decision together and if we decide to continue then we do it with her. The other thing is we don’t do this for Ken, if we do it at all we do it for Jatz. Ken can get fucked.”

She laughed, “Sounds like it’s going to be Jatz that gets fucked not Ken.” She turned towards me took me in her arms, “Thanks, honey. I love you. I don’t want to lose you but that fucker is already making plans to get you out of my life.”

“We’ll deal with that when it comes up. Right now we have a potential lover for us both sitting out there waiting on her coffee.”

“You know I’m not going to stop you, don’t you?”

“That’s good because I’m not going to stop you either.”

“What does that mean?”

“You make love to her and I’ll make love to her. I’ve decided on two things. The first is, it doesn’t happen until Ken is on a plane heading back to work. The other is that I will only join in when you have made love to her.”

“She mightn’t want me.”

“She will. I was watching her at the airport. She was giving you more than a casual glance. She is attracted to you more so than me.”

“Do you think so?”

“I know so. Come on. Let’s do the coffee thing.”

Published 
Written by goyse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments