Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking Her Marital Cherry While He Watches

"I want to be your wife's first extramarital cock."

14
6 Comments 6
18.3k Views 18.3k
649 words 649 words
I want to be your wife's first extramarital cock. The guy she gives her marital cherry to. The guy you see take her marital cherry. The guy who is doing her while she is kissing you and telling you "honey, you are the one I love."

We start with a social meeting. You watch her on "her first date." How she starts out nervous and stiff. As she gets comfortable with me, she relaxes and moves closer. Soon I am touching her and she is responding. We can't go too far in public but you watch as she lets my hands explore her a bit.

I give excellent massages so maybe I could start out by giving her a massage with her panties on and a towel covering her bottom. Strictly above board, or the waist line, at this time.

After a while I could start making the massage sensual. Leaving her panties on but pleasuring her though them and pulling them aside to directly pleasure her.

She and I might cuddle for a bit while she rides my thigh and feels the textures of my body against hers. After that, I will finger then lick her. First eating her through her panties then directly.

I might dry hump her for a for a bit - rubbing our pubic areas against each other while she is still wearing panties. Until she is begging me to take her. Saying "I want you IN ME!"

When it comes time to do it, I will take my time. Pulling her panties aside to rub my cock up and down her slit and around her opening. Then I might lie on top and just stroke her opening for a bit. Pushing the head in but stopping before I get past the pubic bone.

Then I will roll over and have her ride me. She being the fucker instead of the fuckee.

MadelineExtasy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadelineExtasy

She being the one who takes her marital cherry with my cock. Instead of me being the one who takes her.

I will lose myself in her wonderful eyes as she works herself onto my hardness. You will see my shaft glistening with her juices and hear the sounds of our wet love making. After doing her for a bit, I might have you finger her clit and make her cum on my cock. It is nice for a guy to feel a woman cumming hard on him while he is inside of her - feeling the contractions of her muscles as she cums.

Then I would roll her over and do her until I cum deep in her. I will stay on top of her and cuddle with her for a bit. When I roll off of her you will see her panties wet from her and my juices. And smell the earth fragrance of cum and womanly smell of her juices. Then when take her wet panties off, you will see her still gaping open from our love making. A frothy white ring of cum around her lips leading to the white of cum inside of her. If she has hair, drops of cum glistening like dew drops on her pubic hair.

Since I am multi orgasmic, I am good for several times. She and I can have a chance to do it several more times. Maybe this time we will use the L position - her on her back, me lying on my side beside her, her legs over my hips. A position where we can make slow love. And she can spend some quality time with my cock inside of her. Maybe you will lie on her other side and she can tell you how good I feel inside of her. And you can see the pleasure I am giving her in her face. Watch her face, chest and pubic area become flush from her passion and excitement.

Published 
Written by alexd4fun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments