Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Announcement

"My husband needs some extra attention and encouragement to accept that I’m going to have my boyfriend’s baby."

74
14 Comments 14
11.8k Views 11.8k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Since it was his birthday, I let Sean fuck me without a condom. He begs for this all year, but my agreement with my husband is that I’ll always use a condom with Sean. I break that promise on Sean’s birthday, though. It’s kind of a secret. I’d never had to let my husband know before because it’s never been a problem.

Sean and I have been a couple for a little over three years now. I had a few other boyfriends before him - while I’ve been married, I mean. My husband and I reached a point a few years ago when something just had to change. I told him I needed something new in my life, sexually. He seemed fine with us fucking the same way every time, but the same old, same old just wasn’t cutting it for me. I couldn’t keep doing that, and I had too much of my life left to miss out on what other men could offer. Being married’s ok. I mean, it has its upsides. Sexual variety’s just not one of them.

My sex life needed to keep me from drowning in momhood with two young kids, and David, my husband, wasn’t giving me a lifeline. So I found options with other men.

I started playing around with some online dating sites and found so many men who just didn't care that I was married. It’s not that I wanted to break up with David, but I wanted to see what these other men were like. We grew into it gradually. One day I decided to show David some of the messages I’d gotten from other guys on the site, and at first he acted shocked that I was on there at all, but then it started making him excited how much the other guys were into me.

We just teased about it at first. I’d say something like, ‘Bet he’s really good in bed,’ and show him the guy’s picture. The guys were always pretty buff and I could tell that David was intimidated and jealous.

And then one day he said he’d be ok with my having coffee with someone. Once you start down that path, though, the momentum just builds and then there’s no turning back. He stayed excited about it, and maybe scared, all along. I knew he would be. I kept reassuring him we’d stay together no matter what and he really got into it, like I was hoping he would.

I’d tell him about the dates, about the other guys, how things went and what we did. He started looking at me all of a sudden like I was a lot hotter than he’d realized. Or maybe a lot hotter than he was. That’s when I realized he kind of got off on feeling inferior to other men. It must have been inside him all along but just never had surfaced. It surprised me that he could get excited about feeling humiliated.

After I started fucking other guys my relationship with David changed a lot. It’s not that we stopped sleeping together completely, but our fucking became far less frequent once I started having a boyfriend. And the dynamic between us was just completely changed. It became more about my teasing him, and his trying to please me. Which wasn’t all bad, but once we got to that point David was just no longer interesting to me sexually.

We had been married maybe ten years by the time I met Sean. The other guys I had dated had been fun, but none really hit it off with me emotionally. Sean and I, though, connected on more levels than just sex. He really got me. I could show him sides of myself that didn’t come out with David, or with anyone else. We’d fuck wildly and then we’d talk and open up with each other like I never had with anyone. I laughed with him about things David would have frowned at.

Plus, he just wasn’t uptight about anything. Guys are so different. David never wanted to have sex without getting under the covers with the lights out and the shades down. On one of our first dates, Sean pulled me into a doorway on a dark street and took off my panties. He had his back to the street and I was mostly hidden, but he had no reservations about fucking me right there. It felt wild! Sean takes my panties off now whenever and wherever he’s in the mood.

Leaving Sean after a weekend together was always hard. I still liked my family, staid and predictable though they were. Sometimes I’d start wondering how I ever ended up with David. But since we had kids I didn’t want to leave him. I liked having both parts of my life. And at first, they were mostly separate. Then I started thinking maybe they shouldn’t be. I told David I needed to keep Sean in my life, that I had to have him as a true partner too, and didn’t ever want to let him go, just like I didn’t want to let my family go. I didn’t even know if that was true at the time, it was all so new and different. I just wanted to be Sean’s mate, and talk to him every single day, and I also didn’t want to crash out of being married, especially since our kids were still young.

It took David a while to warm up to it all. He would see and hear me talking to Sean all the time on the phone. I had longer, deeper conversations with Sean than I had ever had with him. I’m sure he must have been jealous.

I told him a little about Sean but I quickly learned that David was most interested in the details of our dates. He didn’t seem to care much about Sean as a person, but wanted to hear about my sexual experience. I was ok with that up to a point, but to me the thing with Sean was turning into more than just sex.

After it was clear Sean wasn’t going to be as temporary as the previous guys, David got a bit I scared about what it meant for him. But I realized that I could get David turned on by telling him about how sexually excited I would get with Sean. I don’t know how that worked for David, but it clearly pushed his hot button. He would always probe for details. Whereas before we might have actually made love ourselves at night, now he wanted to hear about how Sean fucked me on our dates.

Our relationship changed quickly. On the one hand, it was a relief to get away from our boring habits in bed. On the other, I had to decide how much to tell him. I liked that he could get something out of hearing about me and Sean, but I was worried he might feel pushed too far if I told him everything. And I wanted to hold onto my marriage, even while expanding our boundaries.

Anyway, it shouldn’t have been a problem, fucking on Sean’s birthday without the usual condom, but the timing was just right, I guess. And Sean’s sperm wasn’t going to miss any opportunity! One of them found a home, the first or second time we did it that night. I think I sensed when it happened. They say you can’t tell that you’ve become pregnant just from a feeling, but something that night was different. I thought I could tell.

I didn’t really try to clean up before I came back that night, either. I wondered if David would notice the musky scent. I never do that. I never need to with the condoms, but just felt like it that time. I wanted to wear Sean’s smell home on me, just to acknowledge the change I felt inside.

A couple weeks later I missed my period. I took the test and yep, I was pregnant. And I knew it was Sean’s. David and I hadn’t fucked in months. So what was I going to do?

There was only one person I could talk to about Sean — my friend Annie. I tell her everything. Annie knows more about me than anyone else does. Right after I knew for sure I told her I was pregnant by Sean and she squealed - she’s so excitable - and asked, “What are you going to do?” I just grinned at her. I had always wanted three kids and David never wanted more than two. This seemed like a great solution.

“I’m going to keep it, of course. What do you mean?!”

“But what is David going to do?” I wasn’t sure. I hadn’t told David anything yet.

“I think he might go along,” I told her. Annie looked shocked but happy. By then I had an idea of how it could work. And I wanted her to help with it.

Annie liked to tease David about my relationships with other men. We’d be together sometimes, just the three of us, and she and I would start talking out loud about how much we’re getting, me from some other guys in particular. I’d tell her about when I would be going to visit one of my out-of-town boyfriends, within earshot of David. And she’d turn to David and say in her teasing voice, “And you’re not getting any, are you?”

She was making fun of him, but somehow he seemed to like it. I’d known for a long time that he wasn’t the alpha type at all, I just hadn’t realized he could actually get turned on knowing his wife was getting fucked by other guys. It had to be humiliating for him, but he seemed to take real delight in being sexually bested by other men. I could see it in how his penis responded to the stories about my dates.

Sometimes Annie would pretend to be interested in David and say maybe they should get together, that he should give her a massage to help a shoulder or back soreness, implying that it would lead to something else. She would get David’s hopes up.

“Maybe I’ll come over this weekend and you can give me a back rub?” she would say to him.

David’s eyes would get big and his head would start bobbing up and down. “Yeah!” he’d say. And he’d look at me hopefully as if that would confirm everyone’s plans for him to get together with Annie.

“Ok!,” she’d say to him, and then she’d look at me and we both knew Annie had him by the nose. David kept thinking he was about to see her naked. But I knew she’d never let him touch her.

Later she and I would joke together. “Do you think he’ll ever see that I’m just playing with him?” she’d ask me. I’d shake my head.

“Hope springs eternal in that guy. Or in that little penis, I should say.” It was a constant laugh for us.

I had a plan to gradually break the news to him. I knew by now that I definitely wanted Sean’s baby. The first thing to do was what David likes most. We got into bed one night and I started slowly stroking him as I told him about that night with Sean. He gets most excited when I do that.

Sean’s a great lover and David likes to hear about how he initiates sex with me. We’ll get into bed together and I tell him how it started, where we were when Sean started touching me, where his hands were, how it made me feel. Then David will start directing his own fantasy by asking questions like, was he really hard? (Duh). Was I getting wet? (I always am with Sean). How did he take my clothes off? It’s like he wants to live out his own fantasy by hearing the details of my dates.

He tries to time the story just right so that he can come exactly when I tell him about Sean coming inside me. He seems to love that better than actually fucking me. Once he said it’s the best feeling he’s had, when I told him about fucking another guy. Maybe he’s imagining being Sean and coming inside of me when he’s really just coming in his own hand. He seems to get off on feeling the shame of not being able to make me as excited as other men can.

Usually I tell him to stroke himself and I just watch, but since I wanted something from David that night I thought I should do it myself.

When we started our little ritual I told him how ready I was for Sean that night and how hard he was when his pants came down, how good it felt to just be used like a toy, because - and I don’t say this out loud - that’s not something David’s ever going to do to me. David had gone into his own head by this point.

Then I told him how I’d been thinking we need to share more about our lifestyle with our friends. I said they might like to know that Sean fucks me over and over when I see him. I needed to hone that edge between excitement and embarrassment for my plan to work. David’s completely scared that other people might find out about my outside relationships. He can’t tell anyone else and I knew this would be challenging for him, but maybe also a thrill to imagine.

I could sense David didn’t completely object when I told him about that night, how I was so turned on I wanted Sean to fuck me without a condom and to leave his cum in me, that it may have been hormonal for me because maybe I’d been ovulating. I said I didn’t know why I’d done it. This triggered some distinct argument noises, little grunts from him, but his cock got harder too, so I could tell he was at least conflicted. Then I told him it had been a really special night for us both, and that I just had to have him a second time, too.

He was definitely frowning but he also couldn’t hold back the pleasurable sighs and moans. “You mean…? I thought you were always going to use a… I can’t believe you…“

MelaniaDiAbril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelaniaDiAbril

And then, “Oh god,” he moaned finally. Then he just accepted his pleasure and came.

I waited a moment. “You’re ok aren’t you, honey? Whatever happens, it’s all for the good. You know it is. We’re taking this cuckold thing just a little step further now. Sean’s good for us and now there’s a new way he’s good for us.” I had never used the word “cuckold” with him before but I wanted him to get used to hearing it. That was part of my plan.

“But will you…? You’re not…?“ He couldn’t finish a single thought and his eyes were still closed. He didn’t quite know how to feel, but I could tell he was enjoying his after-glow.

“Sshhhh.” I put my finger to his lips to silence him. He was letting it all sink in. But this was only the first step.

I needed to break the big news to David about my actually being pregnant and get him to say yes to my having the baby in a way that he couldn’t back out of later. If he went along with me in front of all of our friends I knew he wouldn’t change his mind later. Of course, I didn’t want to come right out and say to everyone what was happening. But I wanted to show them, kind of indirectly. And I wanted David to look like he was perfectly ok with it. He would be steaming inside and struggling to make it look to everyone like he was cool with it. I wanted enough humiliation for it to be hot for him but not so much that he’d run away. We were going down a risky slope.

The next steps were going to be trickier. David and I were about to throw a party. It was late October and every year before Halloween we have some people over for snacks and drinks. For our party planning talk, I had invited Annie to come over.

We had never invited Sean to our party before because we had kept my outside lovers completely hidden from friends and family. But I told David I wanted Sean to be there this time. “You know, he’s an important part of our lives now. I feel like he’s really helping us grow. I want him to meet our friends.”

“Huh? Ok. I guess that’s ok if he’s at the party.” It caught him off guard. But he almost always goes along with what I want. He had met Sean before so I knew he’d be ok being around Sean.

“I think it’s time we introduce him to our friends. I’m asking my mom to come to the party, too.”

“Your mom?”

“I want her to meet Sean.”

“Wait a minute!”

Right then before he could go on Annie came in and took David’s arm, beaming her big smile at him. “I hear you guys are going to be making a big announcement!”

David looked puzzled. I hadn’t told him yet and I hated stringing him along, but it was really for his own good. I knew he would get off on what was about to happen. He had never actually said so, but I could tell he was secretly excited by the shame of my having other lovers and was probably wondering who was about to find out about it. That would be an intense source of shame for him. He’d love it and hate it at the same time.

“What a big step,” she said. And then to him, “This happens to a lot of cucks, you know.” Her look told David that she was approving and was happy for him. David didn’t know exactly what was going on. “Sean, coming to your party, I mean,” she added.

“Yeah, I guess,” David said. He wanted to seem like he understood her.

We had gone out of our way to keep our lifestyle to ourselves - Annie being the exception - mainly to protect David from unwanted embarassment. None of our friends or family would find what we're doing acceptable. But I needed to squeeze a big yes from him, and needed him to feel a big charge of pleasurable shame to get there.

It was a pretty big party for us. Annie and Sean, who had already met each other. Our friends in the neighborhood, and a few from work. And my mom flew in from Florida. I wanted her to be there too, to help ease David’s self-acceptance, and, of course, because I wanted to tell her in person that I was pregnant.

Annie came over early the day of the party. My mom was staying with us, and I had Sean arrive early too. I was hanging out in the kitchen with Annie and David, waiting for everyone else to show up. “I heard Sandy missed her period,” Annie said out of the blue to David, excitement rising in her voice. David was surprised and looked at me for something further. I grinned and nodded at him. Then my mom came into the kitchen. I hadn’t told her yet.

“Mom, I’ve been waiting to tell you in person - I’m pregnant!”

My mom was instantly excited. “What? Sandy!“ She started hugging me. “That’s such great news!” Annie said it, too. She was practically screaming, as though she were hearing it for the first time, even though she knew already.

Then Sean came into the kitchen. He kissed me in front of my mom. I introduced him as our close friend, then changed direction. “Don’t Sean and I look good together?” Mom thought about that. “Just imagine what it would be like, if the two of us got together?” Mom looked puzzled and thought I was teasing. I pulled Sean in with one arm and with my other hand rubbed a little circle on my belly.

Annie went to David, who was retreating at this point, and whispered to him, but so not quietly I didn’t hear it. “How does it feel, being a cuck? Is it great?!” She could make anything sound outrageously exciting. I had asked Annie to help David start accepting his new self-image by using the word, too. And I knew she could make it sound positive to him. That was Annie’s big task at the party.

Then she said again, “Do you love it that Sandy’s pregnant? They’ve made a baby for you guys.” I knew my mom could hear, her expression changed noticeably, but she didn’t say anything. David didn’t know what to say and I could tell he wanted to break away from the group at that point. It was all starting to dawn on him.

I wanted David to start getting used to thinking of himself as a cuckold husband and that it was an ok thing to be. It had been our private secret for years, even though we hadn’t described it in those terms. The sooner he warmed up to a more public image of himself in that way the easier it was going to be for everyone.

Annie immediately started talking to my mom about pregnancy issues and I got busy setting out the last of the party food.

More of guests started arriving and we soon had to leave the kitchen to greet them. I stayed next to Sean’s side the whole time and Sean had his arm around my waist, pulling me in tight, like he owned me. I had told David it was his job to make everyone feel welcome. He needed to prime the warmth he would need from them later.

After it was clear that everyone had arrived who was going to, Annie cued the crowd, “So…” she turns to me, “you have some big news for us?” Sean and I were standing together and apart from David. Everyone was smiling toward us. I clench Sean’s hand.

“Um hmmm, we’re expecting!” I say loudly. I’m clutching Sean’s hand. Eyes go everywhere, looking at David, at Sean and me together. Confused, smiling uneasily, testing our response. Annie bursts into a scream, she’s so happy for us. I look at David while still holding onto Sean. “Right, honey? We couldn’t be more excited!” David is a block of ice, frozen in place. I start nodding to prompt him, and very slowly he starts nodding too. “We’re adding one to our family.”

Annie goes over to him, stands between David and Sean and grabs them both and shrieks again. It’s the critical moment, what will David do? He swallows, raises his eyebrows and forces a smile. And then a little nod.

“We couldn’t be happier,” I say to the crowd. David nods once more. A few people have piped up with congratulations and that heartens him.

“Tell them,” Annie prods him.

“We’re really excited,” David finally gets something out. “And glad you’re here to celebrate with us.” With that he raised a glass into the air and the ice in the room began to thaw.

I knew that once David showed them he was ok everyone would relax. We didn’t come right out and say it, left some wiggle room for him to hide, but the suggestion had been made.

Annie even kissed him on the cheek at that point. “You won’t be getting any for a long time, I hear,” she said into his ear. “You’re a true cuck now, aren’t you?” She squeezed his arm. She said it so loud to him I thought everyone could hear. I could. I didn’t want David to be embarrassed. I just wanted him to feel humiliated - a slightly different feeling.

I smiled over at David. He loves it when another woman touches him and Annie was giving him a lot of attention. He looked shell-shocked though. It’s a sign of his bliss state so I knew inside he was more than ok.

I kissed Sean right on the mouth in front of everyone. Our guests weren’t sure what was going on so Annie piped up. “David, are you thrilled?” She wanted him to answer to everyone but David can barely force himself to nod. “You’re such a good dad,” I said, more as an announcement than anything else.

Then everyone started talking at once, saying congratulations, how great it was and asking when was I due. They weren’t completely sure what they just saw, but they got the needed signs that we were all ok with it, whatever it was.

I pulled Sean over towards David so I could whisper in his ear, “I should have said you’re such a good cuck, shouldn’t I?” He said nothing. He needed to get used to hearing that though and so far this was going about as well as I’d hoped. I was thinking about a small reward for him after the party was over.

After that tense moment, I let Sean take me to the bedroom, right during the party. He pulled my panties down then picked me up, sat down on the bed and put me on his lap. My legs were apart to either side of him. It’s one of our favorite positions. When my legs straddle him like that he slides me on and off his cock, like I’m on rails. Let’s just say the rails were really slick that night.

Once he was inside me I just wanted to hold him there for a moment and enjoy the connection.

“Is he going to be ok?” he asked me.

“It’s like I told you, he’s going along with it.”

“Yeah, but that was in the moment. When everything settles will he still be all right?”

“Let me deal with that. I don’t think it will be a problem.” I knew how to take care of David, and how to keep Sean happy too.

He shook me back and forth along his cock until he came suddenly and loudly. I felt the biggest relief. Our eyes were glued to each other’s, drinking in our love. Our fucking has always been great but that time it was extra deep. It was like he was passing something from his soul to me when he came. I felt I already had something of him in me though, with our baby growing right inside.

After his re-entry, when he came down from his orgasm, I caressed his cheek for just a moment before saying we needed to get back to the party. When we got up to leave I saw that we hadn’t even closed the door, and this was the coat room for the guests! Had anyone come to get their coat then we would have been caught. But I guess I didn’t care at that point.

We went back into the party, holding each other’s hands, laughing, his cum running freely down my legs.

I don't think Sean is really cut out to be a dad and take care of the day-to-day needs of kids. He was happy for my pregnancy but didn’t act as though it would mean much of a change for him. He’s too into his life as a single guy to spend much time with a child. I never wanted him to play that role for me anyway. David was just right for being the dad of my kids. I was walking a tight rope with two guys, trying to keep them both happy without it all blowing up, but at least the first steps had been taken.

Will Sean play a role in the baby’s life? I don’t know, but I intend to keep him in my life, I know that. It may not be easy keeping David in his daddy cuck role, but I think I can do it, with enough encouragement and support from Annie and Sean.

David will basically agree to anything if I talk to him while I hold his balls. To grow into his official cuck role he’ll have to start holding his own, though. I’ll tell him Annie really respects him and that she thinks it’s a good idea if I have Sean’s baby. I’ll tell him Sean likes the idea of me being pregnant, that he will want to fuck me more than ever during the pregnancy and that David won’t be able to come in me again until long after the baby’s born, if ever! David will love that. He’ll be hard right away and will be begging me to say how I’ll let all of our friends know that Sean is our baby’s father. He’ll get so excited he’ll come in his hand while I’m still talking. By that point he won’t be thinking clearly anymore. More than anything David loves going into his private headspace and feeling ashamed.

Keeping a cuck happy isn’t that difficult. David may even end up thinking it’s his idea, but I think we’re going to have a baby!

Published 
Written by Rally
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments