Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bet

"A wife goes to a wedding with her cuckold and loses a bet with a group of black men and has to pay"

96
22 Comments 22
17.5k Views 17.5k
4.7k words 4.7k words

To start off with a little background about my husband Mike and I. We have been married for the past eight years; we have always been very open sexually. When we first started dating I was open with my husband telling him how every relationship I was involved in ended because of MY infidelities. I have never been one to be satisfied with monogamous relationships.

Since Mike was conscious of my needs, he and I looked for ways we could satisfy those needs and remain comfortable in a committed relationship. He understood about my high sex drive and my need to be completely naughty and sometimes kinky. We decided to become involved in the swingers lifestyle. We anticipated that this could address my need for almost constant sexual activity, while the relative safety of not straying outside the groups.

We started by going to a few of the clubs which was great. We made a number of different friends within that lifestyle, which allowed us to explore my many options, while actually strengthening our relationship with each other.

We explored the swingers lifestyle for three years and had a great deal of fun and made some great friends. Then one night after being alone with Mike and lying together in bed, after hours of heavy fucking, we started discussing our relationship. Mike admitted he did enjoy swinging but he admitted he really enjoyed watching me with other men and/or women. He went on to say he gets so aroused while watching me sucking other men’s cocks, being fucked by other guys or my love of sex with women.

He then explained to me he has been reading about the cuckold lifestyle and it really excites him. I was not familiar with that lifestyle so I started reading and doing some research about it.

After I looked into it I went back to Mike and opened the discussion once again. I told him I had some real questions about it, the first being how he would handle the bi-sexual involvement in a cuckold relationship. Mike dropped a bombshell on me, he told me that when he was younger he and one of his friends experimented in bi-sexual activities. He told me about the first time he sucked another man’s dick and how he has always thought about that situation ever since. He told me he feels he is ready to re-kindle his bi-sexual experiences.

After considerable discussions, we decided to give it a try and started the search for my first bull to use me. We decided my bull should be very dominant to mix with my tendency to be submissive. Mike knew his role would have to be submissive to me. Since we had now settled on our roles, we started looking for someone who would fulfill our needs.

That started our new lifestyle that we have been living for the past ten years. We are both completely comfortable with and in full acceptance, of our new lifestyle.

That brings us to this story. It started when we were invited to a family member’s wedding in Chicago. Mike and I decided to make it a mini vacation and have some fun. When away we like to really let loose and embrace our lifestyle enjoying our freedom since there is minimal probability of running into anyone we might know.

We got there Thursday evening and enjoyed a relaxing night; just the two of us. Friday we took in a few of the local sites, had some dinner and then hit the clubs. I dressed in a short black leather skirt, sheer black thigh high stockings with a garter belt, panties and black heels that accentuated my long legs on my five foot eight inch frame. Mike commented that my heels made my ass look amazing. I wore a sleeveless white sweater that was skin tight and had a diamond shape opening at my cleavage to highlight my 38DD girls.

When entering clubs our routine was to go our separate ways. He will watch me from a distance and see just who might show interest in me or with whom I started to flirt with. This particular evening, after making my rounds throughout the club to see just what might be on the menu, a young muscular well-dressed black man who was about six feet tall, caught my eye. Both Mike and I seem to be drawn to black men. He was sitting at the bar and as luck would have it a stool opened up next to him. I quickly made my way to the open seat and asked the man if this seat was taken.

He turned to me and after unabashedly scanning my body head to toe, smiled and said he hoped that I might join him. I scooted into the unoccupied seat, making sure to expose a more than ample amount of toned thigh in his direction, then striking up an easy conversation. I introduced myself as Donna and he told me his name was Andre.

Andre was outgoing and very funny, which I find attractive and arousing. We talked for perhaps an hour before he asked me why such an attractive woman might be doing here all alone.

That is when I first revealed to him that I wasn’t alone. He looked confused. I then coyly pointed to Mike and told Andre that he was my husband. I informed Andre of our relationship; he admitted that he was very familiar of that lifestyle and had actually been involved with other married white women and their cuckold husbands.

Placing my hand on his thigh, I leaned forward, telling him how much I enjoyed his company and asked if he would be interested in taking this upstairs to our hotel room. Andre immediately said that he would love to do so. Then leaning even closer, as I placing my hand directly on his cock, I whispered, “Just us, or should hubby join us as well?”

Andre said that he would be totally comfortable with a threesome and if Mike would enjoy it, he should definitely join us.

We took the glass walled elevator to the 12th floor. As soon as we entered the elevator, I reached up to Andre and with my hand on the back of his neck; I pulled him to me for a most salacious kiss. Immediately reacting to my advances, Andre cupped my right breast through my dress with his mammoth hand. Our tongues dueled while Mike stroked his own cock through his slacks.

Upon entering the room and I believe to gain Mike’s total acceptance of what his role would be, Andre asked Mike if he would like to undress and present his wife to him, for her total sexual pleasure. Mike stepped behind me and unzipped my skirt and watched it slide to the floor around my ankles. He then lifted my sweater over my head and exposed my braless tits. I stood before this black andiron in my garter belt, stockings and heels. Andre sighed as he took in the full measure of my almost naked body.

Mike took my hand and placed it in Andre’s telling him, “She is almost insatiable and for your pleasure.”

Andre thanked Mike as he took control of me, sweeping my body into his arms for our first of many salacious kisses. Mike crossed the room, taking a seat in the comfortable chair to enjoy his voyeur witnessing of what would soon become a night of almost unrelenting fucking and sucking; pure debauchery. By dawn’s early light Andre could simply not go on any longer, being completely spent.

Throughout the night I spoke to Mike about all the thrilling physical pleasures I was experiencing, while he openly masturbated. I completely lost count of the number of orgasms that had racked my body as Andre pounded my cunt over and over. I was particularly aroused when he embedded his hard cock in my tight rosebud before he filled that cavity with his hot load of cum. His forceful manner of using my body for his pleasure definitely made me feel like the slut that I know I am; a feeling of which I never tire.

I could expand on the account of the hot, crazy, wild, and kinky time Andre, Mike, and I spent together that night. However, I only shared that part of the weekend to explain the relationship Mike and I have developed over the years.

For the real story we fast forward to Sunday. The wedding ceremony was a private ceremony at the estate of the groom’s parents. It was a magnificent estate and the grounds were decorated beautifully. It was a beautiful sunny winter day; quite unusual for Chicago at this time of year.

I wore a long black evening gown with a plunging neckline and had a slit almost up to my hip on the left leg. I wore black heels and black thigh highs. Every step I took in that dress exposed the lace tops of my stockings through the slit. I accented my ensemble with a simple string of pearls. Mike was decked out in a beautiful black pinstriped suit. We looked so good together.

The ceremony was beautiful but with four hours to kill before the scheduled start of the country club reception and with the country club just a few miles away from the hotel, Mike and I decided to go back to the hotel and relax with a couple of cocktails.

As we walked into the hotel lounge, the only other patrons was a group of five black men sitting in a group of leather sofas and chairs watching a football game on the big screen television. The men were obvious successful business types since they were dressed in thousand dollar suits and presented themselves very professionally.

As we walked into the bar the five men looked away from the television and watched as I walked to the two leather chairs that were just a few feet away from them. The men turned to each other and whispered among themselves.

I knew they were talking about me and I have to confess I always love the attention I get from men admiring my body in the most lascivious manner. I quietly volunteered to Mike that I would get our drinks. Knowing he was married to a wanton slut, he knew why I offered to get them. The main and only reason was to have the guys watch me some more. As I approached the bar I made sure my gate was as enticing as possible as I went by them. Success! They almost appeared like teenage boys, practically drooling as I came near them.

I could feel their eyes undressing me as I passed by returning to my seat with our beverages. As I sat in my seat I made sure to expose my stocking clad leg as I crossed my leg for maximum exposure through my slit. I then made eye contact with one of the men. Smiling at him I asked who they were cheering for in the game. They told me they were Packers fans. Now I do not know much about football, but I knew I was going to be a fan of the other team.

I smiled at him and jokingly expressed my condolences. He had a look of confusion on his face as he asked me why condolences. “Because the Packers will have another loss by the end of the day,” I offered.

That opened up a dialogue between myself and the men. We teased each other until one of the men asked me how confident I was that the Packers will lose?

He then asked if I wanted to back my prediction with a wager. I said sure, what would you suggest for stakes? How about the loser buys the winner a drink? I chuckled chiding him about being a big time spender. I countered that I thought I could handle that, but I was pretty sure that I would be quite thirsty by the end of the game.

As we talked they learned why Mike and I were in town. We found it ironic as they revealed that they were in town because Terrance, one of their guys, was getting married and they all got together for a bachelor weekend before he went down the aisle.

Looking at them I jokingly said, “Wait a minute, he is getting married, and your here watching a football game? Shouldn’t you have gotten him a hooker?”

They informed me that they did have one set up but she never showed. I chuckled and told them well I guess no one takes pride in their job anymore. That brought up a roar of laughter from everyone.

We were having a good time and I was giving some good ribbing as Chicago was up 17-0 at halftime. But I didn’t let up and continued to tease the guys. I told them I was so confident the Packers were going to lose that I would up the bet to drinks and dinner if they were not too scared. Since I challenged their manhood, they really had no choice but accept the new bet.

The second half started and Chicago was now up 20-0 and my mouth got louder and louder. Suddenly things started to change as the Packers started to score. Soon it was late in the fourth quarter and although Chicago was still winning, the Packers were controlling the game. My pride wouldn’t allow me to back down now and I continued to tease the boys.

I kept telling them there was not enough time and it is over, so just give up. Then Chicago threw an interception! I could have crawled under the table at that point. The guys were talking amongst themselves and laughing. Then suddenly Davante ,who had been the most vocal all day, looked over at both Mike and I and asked, “How confident are you now that Chicago will be winning? Want to up the bet?”

BomBshellAnitTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BomBshellAnitTS

I couldn’t back down now, so I told him there isn’t enough time so yes, what do you have in mind? He looked at Mike and told him, “Well, we still need some entertainment for our bachelor party. If The Packers win, you agree to be our slut and take the place of the hooker who stood us up.”

That shut me up! I was shocked and looked at Mike. I could see it did interest him. Mike then asked, “What do we get if Chicago holds on to win?”

Devante told Mike they would pay $5,000 if Chicago wins! Mike sat back for a second or two before he looked at Devante and countered, “Well if you’re that confident, if the Packers win she will be your whore and ten thousand dollars; if Chicago wins, we get twenty thousand dollars!”

The guys huddled up and talked for a few minutes; then they turned to us and simply said, “DEAL! But that means she does everything and anything we want for as long as we want.”

Mike looked over at me I was speechless and motionless. Mike told Devante he could agree on those terms but had one more condition. He told Devante he had to be present to secure my safety. Everyone agreed to those terms.

It wasn’t a minute later the Packers threw for a long touchdown to go ahead for the first time in the game. I sank back into my seat and just looked over at Mike who too was speechless, but also had a look of excitement on his face. I knew he didn’t mind losing this bet, as he loved watching me fuck other men. He was really getting his rocks off with me having a gangbang!

I sat motionless as I watched the teams on the screen shaking hands and listening to the announcers saying how they couldn’t believe how the Packers engineered this comeback. As I listened, I watched as all the guys left the room only to return a few minutes later.

Devante turned to Mike and handed him a stack of money. “Here is your ten grand, a bet is a bet and we were serious of these conditions.”

Mike looked over at me and replied, “We take our bets seriously and live up to our word, we have all intentions to living up to the conditions of the bet.” And then turning to me saying, “Don’t we Donna?”

With that all five guys stood up, Devante held his hand out to me and smiled. “Well, should we move this party to our suite?”

Without saying a word I took Devante’s hand and followed him and the other four men along with my husband Mike to the elevator. The seven of us loaded into the elevator, as the door closed I felt one of the men behind me caress my ass, as we road up to the top floor.

As the elevator door opened we all walked into a beautiful penthouse suite. Devante took my hand and walked me to the center of the room as the other men sat around me. Devante left me there and he sat back in one of the lounge chairs.

Devante turned to Mike and said, “I think it only proper that you unwrap this package and deliver the naked slut you owe us for our whore. Show us the goods!”

Mike stood behind me and slowly lowered the zipper on the back of my dress. He then pushed the material off of my shoulders and the dress floated to the floor. I stepped out of the last barrier to any shred of modesty that I may have previously grasped hold to; I actually loved exhibiting my sexy body to this group that I knew would soon be pounding their cocks into my willing body.

There I stood in full display of my 38DD tits for all the guys to lust after. The guys all roared as my tits were in plan view, for all of them to see. I then watched Mike walk across the room to take a seat at the bar about twenty feet away. He smiled as he watched me surrounded by a group of black men, knowing that the slut in me was about to be unleashed.

As I stared into Mikes eyes, I stood there naked except for my heels, thigh highs and pearl necklace. The hoops and lewd remarks from the boys got louder and louder as I then did a pirouette so they could all fully appreciate my naked body, now delivered for their use, in payment of the high stakes bet. I heard one of the guys yell out, “Damn, look at that hot smooth cunt, I can’t wait to have some of that!”

Devante spoke up, “Wait a minute guys, our guest of honor gets first crack. Show our groom a good time slut and show us all what you have.”

I remarked back to Devante, “My pleasure.” I walked over to Terrance, the groom, and immediately spread my stocking clad legs so I could grind my already moist cunt on his thigh, as I reached up placing my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him down to me to give him a most salacious kiss.

As our kiss continued, I ran my hand from the back of his neck down over his massive chest. In the meantime, my other hand was busy rubbing the substantial bulge in his slacks.

When our kiss broke I again reached up to bring his face down to be smothered between my huge sensitive tits, as I ground harder onto his thigh that he now had wedged between my legs.

When I pulled away, to let him breath, I slid to the floor and knelt between his legs. Undoing his belt and pants, I lowered his zipper and reached in to take hold of his growing cock. As I stroked him under his boxers I looked back at the rest of the guys who have been watching intently. I smiled and yelled out, “Oh my! Some bride is going to be real happy with this.”

The room erupted in laughter as they watched as I lowered his boxers and pants exposing his big thick black cock. “Now let me show you how much white woman love these big thick black cocks.” Lowering my head and wrapping my lips around his cock, I took him into my mouth. My tongue swirled around the thick mushroom cap at the end of this monster cock.

As I worked my mouth on Terrance’s big black cock I could hear the others scuffling around and moving closer. As my mouth moved faster up and down Terrance’s dick, I could see the rest of the guys move closer around me and I could see that by now they were all naked. I knew when I was done sucking Terrance off I was going to get fucked over and over again. That thought spurred me on to suck Terrance even faster.

The rest of the guys were making all kinds of off color comments, about how I was sucking Terrance’s cock as I started to feel different hands all over my body. One hand rubbed between my legs, "Damn, she is soaking wet," he yelled out.

This whore is ready to go someone said, with that I felt Terrance’s dick twitch and throb as the first stream of his hot cum filled my mouth. Terrance screamed and everyone knew he was feeding me his cum. I no sooner sucked the last droplet of cum from Terrance’s dick I was guided over to the sofa as I knelt on it facing out the back. I watched as Devante moved behind me and suddenly felt a hard slap on my bare ass. Then I felt the tip of his hard cock press against my soaking wet cunt. He tightened his grip on my hips as he pressed into me hard and deep making me gasp as he drove that torpedo deep into my love box.

“Oh yes what a wet little cunt she has he yelled out.” The room erupted in cheers as they all commented on how much of a dirty slut I was and how I needed to be fucked by their big black cocks. They were all correct in what they were saying; I did need it and needed it badly.

As Devante fucked me hard and deep Bobby moved behind the couch and placed his cock at my mouth, “Suck it Bitch!” He commanded.

I opened my mouth as he shoved it deep into my mouth. Bobby fucked my mouth as Devante fucked my hot cunt. I looked across the room and I could see my husband Mike watching and smiling from ear to ear as he sipped his cocktail, while watching me being used by these big black cocks. As Devante was getting closer to releasing his first load of cum, I could hear his moans become louder and his thrust more aggressive. As he thrust hard into me he drove my mouth harder onto Bobby’s cock making me gag some.

Then with one hard thrust and a loud scream, Devante emptied his hot load into my quivering pussy. Knowing Devante was filling my cunt with his cum drove me over the edge as my body started to shake as I erupted into an amazing orgasm.

Still not completely recovered from my orgasm, Terrance sat next to me on the sofa. Looking over, I could see his cock raging hard once again. Terrance then announced “I need to feel that white cunt on my black cock now,” as he guided me to sit on it. I straddled his lap and lowered my hot juicy cunt onto his big thick cock. With Devante having already filled me with a huge load of hot cum, I was so lubed up Terrance easily slide deep into my cunt.

Bobby moved his dick to my mouth once again as I started to suck him more as Jerry moved behind me and I could feel his cock against my ass. He slowly entered into me and started fucking my ass as Terrance fucked my pussy and Bobby fucked my mouth. These men must have played some kind of team sport as they synchronized perfectly with each thrusting their cocks in and out of all my holes in perfect rhythm and coordinated rotation.

Devante looking over to Mike across the room yelling out, “Damn she is a dirty slut, who just loves her cocks isn’t she?”

Mike yelled back, “She loves as much as she can get as often as she can get them, especially black cocks.”

They both looked back at me as the three guys fucked me hard and deep fucking all three holes. Bobby suddenly grunted like a wild animal as he pumped his hot cum into my mouth. I sucked that big black cock like it was a life line and swallowed every last drop of the spunk he spewed down my throat!

The other two were still fucking my ass and cunt as the fifth guy, Scott, stepped in front of me and placed his cock at my lips. He spit out his order, “Suck this one now bitch.” I immediately opened my mouth and he thrust his cock deep inside without any hesitation.

Jerry continued fucking my ass and Terrance rammed into my wanton wet cunt harder and faster. I began to feel Terrance’ body tense under me, as his hot meat began to throb while shooting another beautiful load of cum filling me like a two bit whore with his hot sperm. Hearing Terrance unload into me, drove Jerry over the edge and he filled my ass with his hot cum. Just minutes later Scott screamed out as he filled my mouth with yet another big load to swallow.

As I collapsed over the back of the couch I looked up at Mike and watched as he was on his knees sucking Devante’s cock. I smiled at him knowing he was sucking the guys hard again, so they could continue to fuck me more.

The rest of the night and into the next day I had one cock after another in me. By the next day I laid collapsed on the bed with cum oozing out of both my cunt and my asshole, both of which were fucked more times than I could possibly even estimate. As I drowsily came back to consciousness, I looked down my body and realized that the boys had also bukkaked me, covering my tits, face, tummy and my well used pussy with cum apparently after I had passed out. Their deposits had dried like a coating of plaster on my body.

Looking at Devante I whispered, “I never do like to lose a bet, but I don’t think I actually lost here,” I said with a smile.

I stepped into the bathroom for a minimal quick clean up before slipping back into my dress and heels for the short journey down the hallway to our suite.

Before we left their suite, Mike and I exchanged phone numbers with Devante just in case we got back to Chicago or Devante came our way.

Mike and I then left and went back to our room where he couldn’t stop telling me how hot it was to watch me get gang banged by those black guys. With his cock rock hard I sucked him for a while before he rammed his dick into my cum filled cunt pounding me harder than he has ever before fucked me.

Needless to say we never did make the wedding, we called and told them we had a minor accident and got tied up. I am sure they would be stunned if they only knew it was really because I was a black cock whore for a groom and his wedding party. By far this was the best wedding I was ever invited to, wink, wink.

Published 
Written by Soccermom
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments