Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cuckolding of Neil Dodds - Part 13

"Neil confesses his desire to be openly cuckolded and Claire has a confession as well"

37
30 Comments 30
16.9k Views 16.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Neil waited outside Karl’s bedroom door while they fucked. The cries of passion had ceased a while ago but he still stood waiting in the silence. Claire and Karl had uncoupled and were resting on top of the bed as they kissed and touched intimately. Karl’s fingers were drawing circles around her nipples while Claire’s fingers were cupping his testicles.

“What are you thinking about?” Karl asked her.

She laughed. “I was about to ask you the same thing.”

“I was thinking about food, actually,” he replied. “Thinking about Sunday lunch.”

Claire laughed. “All about appetites, is it?”

“Well my sexual one has been taken care of, so... “

She kissed him. “We could try the pub in the village.”

“You have one where you live as well,” he told her. “I think Neil would prefer that one.”

“What makes you think that?”

“In our conversation this morning Neil told me that he wants to be cuckolded properly.”

Properly?

“He just doesn’t want it behind closed doors,” Karl told her. “He wants you and me to be seen together outside; on dates, that sort of thing.”

No fucking way.”

“That’s what he wants.”

“Well I don’t want my friends knowing,” Claire said adamantly. “And as for work, well, I don’t want my work colleagues knowing either and my bosses might take a dim view as well.”

“Just saying that’s all,” Karl told her. “I have known cuckolds who like that kind of humiliation. Anyway, what about when I get you pregnant? You won’t be able to hide that for long, not past nine months anyway.”

Claire was silent for a few minutes.

“I guess I really haven’t thought things through that far ahead.”

“Well you need to.”

“I got caught up in all the excitement of it all,” she told him.

“With that couple that Jerome and I knew they had an exit plan,” Karl told her. “They had already planned to move away.”

Claire said nothing as she continued to stroke Karl’s testicles. She thought about Neil and what he had told Karl what he wanted. She knew that she must sit down with him and have a good talk about everything that had happened but this was not the time. She too was hungry.

She turned and kissed Karl. “So its lunch at our local is it then?”

Karl smiled.

“And no touching.”

Karl reached down between her thighs, “I can’t guarantee that,” he told her. “Especially as you will be wearing stockings.”

Stockings? I didn’t put stockings out for Neil to take with him.”

Karl laughed. “I know. But I rang and told him to bring a suspender belt and a pair of stockings with him.”

Claire kissed him. “You think of everything don’t you?”

Karl and Claire showered together but he had to go to the shops so he got dressed quickly. Neil sat on the edge of the bed and waited until she emerged from the shower. He took the towel from her and began to dry her.

“Have you had a good time?” he asked her. “From the sound of it you have.”

“I’ve had a wonderful time, thank you.”

“When will... when will you two be sleeping together again?”

“Tonight, most likely, why?”

“Just wondering.”

“You seem quite into this cuckolding, Neil.”

Neil said nothing.

“I don’t want the whole world knowing about our... lifestyle, Neil. This sort of thing should be kept private.”

“Sorry,” he told her. “It’s... it’s just that... “

Claire kissed him as she reached for his erection. “I know... but... “

“Look, I know that I have never really been a good lover,” he told her. “I cum too quickly and yes, I know that I am quite small but I don’t want you missing out. I don’t want you feeling restricted. I want you to enjoy a good sex life.”

Claire hugged him. “Thank you,” she told him. “That means a lot to me.”

Neil continued to dry her and dropped to his knees to dry in between her thighs. He took his time around her mound, patting very gently. “You’re... you are quite swollen around here aren’t you?”

Claire looked down. “Yes,” she told him. “I’ve taken quite a pounding from Karl’s cock.”

“I bet you feel the difference between me and him, don’t you?”

“Yes, you could say that.”

“I’m... I’m very happy for you.”

Claire thought about telling him.

“Can I kiss you?” he asked her staring at her pussy.

“Of course you can.”

Neil planted a couple of kisses on her flesh. “You smell lovely down here,” he told her.

Claire smiled and ran her fingers through his hair. “How do you really feel about Karl fucking me?” she asked him. “That... that is supposed to be your pussy; it’s supposed to be for your enjoyment and pleasure.”

“I... I just can’t explain it,” he told her as he stood up.

They kissed and Claire held onto him. “L... last night wasn’t the first time,” she told him.

Neil stood back.

“Thursday.... we spent Thursday night together as well.”

“Thursday?”

Claire nodded. She told him. The lingerie; the lunch; Jerome, everything. Neil stood impassively and listened. “Our bed, Thursday night as well,” she continued.

Neil remained silent. Resolute but also erect. Claire reached for him. She stroked him.

“Which was better?” he asked her. “Last night or Thursday night?”

“Last night,” she told him. “I hated the cheating part. Thursday just happened. It wasn’t planned. Last night... well, I enjoyed it better knowing that you knew and approved.”

“Would you have continued if Friday night never happened?”

Claire nodded.

LiaPalmer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaPalmer

“I was planning coming here on Monday.”

Neil was silent for a moment. “Well at least everything is out in the open now.”

“There... there is one more thing,” she told him.

Neil’s eyes widened.

“Karl wants to get me pregnant. I want it too... well at least I think I do.”

“Well, it is the ultimate act of cuckolding, isn’t it,” Neil told her. “Getting pregnant by your lover.”

“You want Karl to then?”

Neil nodded. She felt his leaking precum on her fingers. “I’m not sure,” she told him as she dropped to her knees. “Doing it without any contraception would be exciting but there are consequences.”

Neil groaned as her lips enfolded his erection. “I really would love to be cuckolded properly, Claire,” he told her as her hand began to move back and forward.

She said nothing as she looked up at him and saw his closed eyes. He was lost in the moment; lost in the fantasy. He reached down with his hands and held her head and groaned loudly. His cum began to gush forth just as Karl returned.

She looked up at him as he stood in the doorway, Neil’s cum still flowing into her mouth. Somehow she felt that he wasn’t too pleased to see her pleasuring Neil. When she had finished she pulled away went into the bathroom to clean up. When she returned Karl was stood next to Neil with his arm around his shoulder. He motioned to her to join them and found herself standing next to him with his other arm around her shoulder.

“I think we need to establish some sort of order in this cuckold relationship, guys,” he told them.

“Okay,” Claire replied.

Karl turned to Neil. “You want this cuckolding to be done properly, don’t you, Neil?”

Neil nodded.

“Well then Neil, first and foremost, Claire is exclusively mine for sexual pleasure. Do you understand?”

He nodded silently.

“Now I’m not against her giving you sexual pleasure, she is your wife after all, but I like the option of being asked first. Is that clear?”

Neil nodded again.

“So next time you need sexual relief I expect you to ask me first, understand?” Karl told him. “You have my number, don’t you?”

Neil nodded. “Yes. Sorry.”

“That’s okay Neil,” he told him. “Now go downstairs and get dressed and wait for us.”

Neil left them.

Karl turned to her and smiled. She felt that tingle again but it was mingled with fear. Suddenly she realised that the feeling was well founded when he reached for the hairbrush on the dressing table. He turned to her again and put his arm around her once more. She realised that they were facing the mirror and she looked at herself standing naked next to him. She looked so vulnerable standing there naked while he was fully clothed. She looked so timid and demure while he stood so strong and intimidating with the brush in his hand. He had power over her. She knew that.

“So Claire,” he said. “You have two choices. Six of the best, and they will be the very best, or lunch with me in the pub near your home?”

She gasped.

“You mean on my own?”

Karl nodded.

She looked at her reflection again. She looked at the brush clenched in his fist and looked up at him. She felt so powerless standing there naked next to him.

“What would you like to do?” she found herself asking.

A bulge suddenly appeared in his slacks. He looked even more menacing now and yet... and yet she felt her knees weaken as the tingle between her thighs grew stronger. She reached across and took hold of his bulge. It expanded even more in her hand.

“Should I really be getting a choice?” she asked him.

She could feel his excitement; feel the sexual tension. She squeezed him once again.

“You’re right Claire,” he told her as he spun her around to face the bed.

He gave her a gentle shove towards the edge of the bed. “On your hands and knees on top of the bed,” he snapped. “You don’t get choices. I’m the boss. You’re getting the brush and you’re having lunch with me in your local”

Claire climbed up onto the bottom of the bed. With bottom raised in the air, on her knees and face buried in the duvet she awaited him. She heard his zipper; heard clothing falling down behind her; heard him kicking of his shoes. He was going to fuck her as well as punish her and afterwards he would take her to lunch alone. Friends and neighbours would be there seeing her with another man; seeing her without her husband. Seeing her with a black man. Claire could feel the wetness between her thighs; the tingling was getting almost unbearable now.

She felt the gentleness of his hand as it landed on the small of her back then came the pain. One cheek then the other. Back again, one cheek then the other. One final time, one cheek and then the other. It was over. The punishment was over. She was crying now. She stood up. Tears flowed down her cheeks and onto her breasts as she reached for him and threw her arms around her neck.

She kissed him and then they fell back onto the bed. “Please fuck me,” she told him.

The tip of his cock was already pushing against her pussy lips. There was no stopping him now. Her fingers dug into the hard muscle of his shoulders and she cried out as his fullness entered her. One huge thrust and he was deep inside her. Just like his spanking, his fucking was hard and brutal. It was also pleasurable. Claire ending up sobbing again but this time from sheer pleasure.

An hour later Claire and Neil were back at home but this time with Karl. Neil took Karl’s overnight bag up to the marital bedroom while Claire began preparing his dinner. Half an hour later Neil sat down to eat. Claire kissed him and then reached for Karl’s hand. “Let’s go and get Sunday lunch then.”

Karl smiled and patted her bottom. “Let’s,” he said.

 Disclaimer: All characters and events in the story are fictitious and any resemblance to real people and events are purely coincidental.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments