Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cuckolding of Neil Dodds - Part 16

"Neil is rewarded as Claire and Karl discover more about his sexual side."

45
31 Comments 31
19.1k Views 19.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
A loud groan from Neil made Karl open his eyes again ten minutes later. Neil’s eyes were closed, his hand was around his cock and he was pumping away. Cum rose into the air and splashed down over his belly and groin. Karl had seen many cuckolds masturbating as he fucked their wives; he had seen many cum and some he had seen cumming just as he was filling their wife with his seed.

It was happening again now. Neil was cumming just as his own seed was spurting deep inside Claire. His own loud groan made Neil open his eyes, just in time to see the pleasure of his climax in his face. Karl smiled. It was always a most satisfying irony to see a husband bring himself off while he had the luxury and pleasure of cumming inside his wife. Karl liked to look long and hard into the eyes of the cuckold as the last drop of his cum spilled inside his wife’s womb. He was looking now. Looking deep into Neil’s eyes as he sat sprawled helplessly in his chair.

There’s were not the only cries, though. Claire’s cries also filled the room from a string of orgasms. She had played no active part in the silent, psychological, battle that goes on between the lover and the cuckold. Like most other wives, she just closed her eyes and enjoyed the pleasure that her lover was giving her while her husband looked on.

For a short while the room fell back into silence, except for the sound of heavy breathing. Neil was slumped in his chair while Claire and Karl lay in the middle of the bed, embracing as they recovered. Like all cuckolds, Neil would watch in silence as his wife lay huddled with her lover, kissing, touching, and looking satisfyingly at each other in the afterglow of sex.

This is the most painful time for the cuckold. The after sex always hurts. Watching his wife cuddle her lover after satisfying sex can hurt deep, especially when they have also sexually satisfied themselves. There is no sexual excitement to counter the hurt and jealousy. Sometimes the husband would get up and join them. Kneeling on the floor by the side of the bed or even sitting on the edge of the bed touching their wife, stroking her forehead, even sharing a kiss with her. Karl was not averse to letting the husband receive the comfort they got from that.

Neil, however, was still in his chair. Karl looked at him. “Better get cleaned up Karl and then come and clean Claire up.” Karl told him.

Neil stood to his feet and then went into the bathroom. When he returned Karl and Claire were kissing. Karl broke away as he knelt on the bottom of the bed at Claire’s feet. Karl smiled. Neil was leaning fast. Claire’s legs parted and Neil moved between them. Karl looked on as Neil gently prized her thighs apart and then began to clean with his tongue.

“That’s it Neil,” he smiled, “inner thighs first, then her cunt and after that... you know where to clean next don’t you?”

Neil grunted. Claire moaned softly as his tongue went to work on her while Karl kissed her. Oral sex, both before and after sex, was something new to her but she was quickly taking to it. A soft and gentle tonguing after a heavy pounding was such a joy. The fact that it was being given by her husband after a good, heavy pounding from Karl made it even more delicious. Neil had always been good with his tongue down there but this was just heavenly. She lay there experiencing orgasm after orgasm as Neil’s tongue pleasured her. Afterwards she kissed him and thanked him.

He lay next to her for a little while. Karl would normally dismiss the cuckold once his task had been completed but he knew that Neil was new to all this; dominance and even humiliation was one thing but enforcing it at such and early stage in the relationship could be detrimental. He had just fucked Neil’s wife in front of him and that was humiliating enough, there was no need to go overboard.

Neil kissed her and touched her. Who knew what he was thinking at he touched her? Who knows what goes through a cuckold’s mind as he lies there with his with his wife between him and her lover? Claire noticed that from time to time he would glance down at Karl’s cock. It was still semi hard and it was glistening from the juices of their fucking.

“I had better get him cleaned up,” she said quietly to Neil.

She felt his cock stirring.

“Not unless you would like to do it for me?”

Neil gasped but there was no vocal objection from him. Instead he just looked down at it.

“It’s okay,” she told him. “There’s nothing wrong in doing it.”

Neil stirred by her side. He was fully erect now. “Make me do it.”

Claire looked at him.

“Tell me to do it,” he said quietly. “Force me to do it.”

Claire looked at Karl. She was at a loss. This was unchartered territory for her and she had no idea what to do. But Karl did. This was not new to him. He had been here many times before. “If he doesn’t do as you say, take the hairbrush to his arse,” Karl told her.

She looked back at Neil. There was a look on his face that she never encountered before.

“You need to show him who’s boss, Claire,” Karl piped up from her side. “You need to put your cuckold husband in his place.”

Claire looked at him and then looked back at Neil.

“Wait outside Neil,” Karl told him.

Neil got off the bed and left the room, closing the door behind him.

Karl kissed her. “Neil’s into Femdom,” he told her. “He wants you to dominate him.”

“But I’ve never done... “

Karl smiled. “You were never unfaithful until you met me,” he told her. “I bet it never even crossed your mind to fuck a man like me did it? Now look at you.”

She laughed.

Bigglasses
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bigglasses

“Now look at me,” she giggled. “I’m a right little black cock slut aren’t I?”

Karl kissed her again as he slipped his hand between her thighs. Claire opened her legs wide for him. She wanted him again.

“So?”

“What do I do now then?”

Karl smiled. “Do what that wife of the couple who manage one of my hotels does,” he told her. “Some men need that sort of thing. Neil needs it too. This is not just about our sexual enjoyment; it’s about Neil’s as well. Cuckolding is a three-way relationship and it’s always at its happiest when everyone gets what they want.”

Claire thought about it for a few minutes. Karl was right. She too was learning as she went along. She too was experiencing new things. A week ago all that had happened so far this was unheard of and now look at her; look at them. Claire turned over and climbed off the bed. Adjusting her stockings, she went to the dressing table and picked up her hairbrush before walking to the bedroom door.

Neil looked down at the hairbrush in her hand. His erection twitched. Claire could see that he was in a high state of arousal.

“Get in,” she told him.

Neil walked to the bed and stood with head bowed as Claire closed the door. She glanced at Karl and caught his slight nod. It was up to her now; it was her turn to take the lead now. She walked up to the bed and sat down at Karl’s side.

“I asked you to clean my boyfriend’s cock didn’t I?”

Neil’s eyes opened wide. He had never heard her describe Karl as her boyfriend before. It had whole different connotations..

“If I ask you to do something, Neil, I expect it done. Do you understand?”

He nodded again as he looked down at the ground.

Claire moved behind him and placed a hand into the small of his back to guide him closer to the bed. “I think we need to establish some sort of order don’t we Neil?”

He nodded.

Karl is my boyfriend and he’s also my sexual master. I do what he says, when he says,” she told him. “I am your sexual master, or should I say mistress. If I tell you to do something I expect it done, is that clear, Neil.”

Neil mouthed a very quiet ‘yes’.

“I didn’t hear that, Neil.”

Yes, mistress.”

“Good,” she told him. “Now bend over. Hands on the bed and legs spread wide.”

Neil quickly got into position and Claire move right behind him. She kept one hand on the small of his back as she clutched the handle of her hairbrush in her hand. This was all new to her and for a few moments she stood there in silence staring down at Neil’s naked bottom. She could see his testicle sac hanging down between his legs. His submissiveness and vulnerability stirred her. She felt strong and powerful; she felt dominant. She felt that tingle again; that surge of sexual excitement. Her hand went back and then came down hard. Neil yelped and his body lifted up. Claire felt good.

She followed her first stroke up with five more; hard strokes on alternate cheeks. He yelped each time. Claire moved to his side and he stood up. There was anguish on his face and his eyes were watery. She kissed him and then reached for hard but very sticky cock. “Are you going to do as you are told now, Neil?” she asked him.

He nodded.

“So what you going to do then?”

“I... I’m going to clean your lover’s.... you’re boyfriend’s cock.”

She kissed him again. “That’s better,” she smiled. “Karl is my boyfriend. And you are not just going to clean him you are going to give him a blow job as well, aren’t you?”

He nodded.

Claire pointed down at the bed space beside Karl and Neil climbed onto the bed. She had never seen a man suck another man’s cock before, either in real life or on screen, but watching Neil’s lips close around Karl’s cock excited her. She watched his head bob up and down a few times and then stopped him. “Lick him as well Neil,” she ordered. “And lick around his balls as well.”

Karl stretched out and smiled as Neil went to work on him. Karl was no stranger to other men sucking his cock. To him it was part of the excitement of humiliating the cuckold. His cock had just been inside another man’s wife. It has pleasured her and he had pleasured himself inside her. There was something deliciously wicked in making the husband clean his wife’s cum of his cock.

Neil was good at it. Not just good but also enthusiastic. Claire and Karl looked at each other; both of them wondering if he had down this before. After a few minutes she told him to masturbate Karl. “Wank him off, Neil, and make sure you catch all his cum. I want to you to swallow every drop.”

Neil gave a satisfying grunt and then proceeded to masturbate him. Neil knew where to grip; he was a man and he knew how best to hold an erect cock. He also knew the amount pressure to use; he knew where to grip and how tight to hold. He knew the pace to keep as well. Claire looked at Karl. His eyes were closed; he was breathing loudly and heavily.

She knew that he was close to cumming. She moved down the bed beside him and began to kiss him as she moved her hand down to his groin. He soft, gentle fingers manoeuvred their way past Neil’s pumping of his cock to his testicles. Karl groaned loudly as her fingers cupped his testicles. “He’s cumming Neil,” she said quietly. “My boyfriend’s cumming.”

Neil’s head moved closer to his cock. His mouth opened and his lips began to enfold around the bulbous tip of Karl’s manhood. Karl cried out again, much louder than before. Claire felt his testicles move in her hand and then Neil began to gag and swallow. She smiled. Her boyfriend was cumming inside her husband’s mouth and she was witnessing the most sensuous thing that she had ever seen in her life before.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments