Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cuckolding of Neil Dodds - Part 7

"Neil is exposed to his first cuckolding experience and Claire takes full advantage"

45
42 Comments 42
19.3k Views 19.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Claire awoke at six o’clock next morning. The bedside alarm was set early and pulled her away from Karl’s warm body. It also took her away from his huge erection that pressed against her bottom. She was used to waking next to a male with an erection pressing into her but nothing compared to Karl’s size. She rolled back to him after turning off the alarm and kissed him. She took hold of his cock and gave him a gentle squeeze. She so longed for his cock again; she longed for him to roll her over onto her back and take her. Hold her hands down into the pillows and fuck her long and hard, but it couldn’t be. They had to rise.

They both showered and dressed and Karl slipped away with a promise to meet her in the cafe at lunch time, taking the evidence of his meal with Claire with him. Claire changed the bedding and took something for dinner from the freezer for her and Neil. After a small breakfast she headed off for work. She wasn’t looking forward to it. Not only was she tired but the events of the previous day were taking its emotional toll on her. The last twenty four hours had been like a roller coaster ride for her.

Fortunately, she did not have to spend too much time on the department floor. She had her own office and had the excuse of stock-take preparation should any senior management take an interest. Karl met her at lunchtime and they had lunch together in the cafe. It was a far cry from lunch the day before; there was no seduction; no sex and no Jerome, either. There was also no touching; no kissing and no intimacy. She did quietly whisper to him, as they sat down, that she was wearing stockings. Karl called her a tease. She knew that he longed to get his hand under her skirt. She longed to feel his hand there too, touching her sex in the gentle way that he does.

Claire went back to work afterwards feeling quite down as well as horny. She thought of Karl’s cock; his long, thick, dark skinned manhood. She could still feel its effects from the day before. She was consoled though by the fact that her day off was Monday. It was just three days away; just three days before she would feel his cock inside her again. Three days before she would feel his cock pulsating inside her again as it pumped its seed deep within. She had already planned to get away early that day and spend as much of the day as she could with him; she had already planned to buy some new lingerie especially to wear for him and she also planned to do a slow and teasing strip for him. Claire had never done a striptease for a man before; it was time to put that right.

Neil arrived back home just after six o’clock that evening. He was enthusiastic about some new job responsibilities that he had been given. It was a struggle for Claire to share his joy but she managed to stay attentive and interested. Later, she was pleased that he wanted an early night. Neil was tired from the travelling and she was tired from, well, all that fucking from the day before. Claire was glad to slip into bed beside him earlier than usual.

Somehow she could still feel Karl’s presence in the bed. It was almost as if his firm, muscular, dark skinned body was lying next to her. Neil pressed up against her; she could feel his erection through the material of her pyjama bottoms. There was such a difference in size. There was also such a difference in the power as well. She couldn’t put her finger on it but it was almost as if, that when Karl’s erection pressed against her, she felt instinctively to turn over and spread her legs for him.

She knew that Neil wanted sex; this was Neil’s normal approach. Press his erection against her and then put his arm around her waist and gently pull her onto her back. Karl had done that too the previous night but he hadn’t made such a timid approach. He pressed hard against her to let her know that he was ready and then pulled her onto her back, forcibly. Karl was a taker. Claire preferred to be taken. This time when Neil tried to pull she resisted.

“You know, a strange thing happened to me at the hotel last night,” he suddenly said.

“What?” she responded, a little annoyed.

“I saw a guy take a woman, whom I presumed to be his wife, to another room and leave her there with another man.”

Claire spun round immediately. “What?

“I came back from dinner and went straight up to my room,” he told her. “I came out of the lift and this couple came from their room, which was a couple of doors up from mine. I was in Room 44 and I guessed there’s must have been number 40 or 42. Anyway, he was fully dressed but she was wearing just a red silk nightdress, a bit like the one you bought a couple of years back. You know, the one lacy edge around the bust and... “

“Yes, I know,” she snapped impatiently.

“They walked right past without looking at me. He looked a bit embarrassed but she had a smile on her face,” he went on. “I heard a knock on a door further down behind me and I turned and saw it open and she went inside. He stood outside even though the door remained open. Next thing, a man’s arm appeared holding her nightdress and he took hold of it and began to walk back. I quickly turned and got to my room but I saw him walk past through the spy hole.”

Wow.

“I know,” he said. “Unbelievable. He was black as well.”

Black?”

“Yes. The man’s arm was black.”

Claire took a few moments to collate what he had just told her.

“He must have been a cuckold,” Claire told him. “The married man, I mean. Assuming that they were married.”

“They were,” Neil told her.

alicelidell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicelidell

“I noticed their wedding rings.”

Claire lay back. She couldn’t believe what she had just heard. Not just the fact that it had happened but the also fact that it was a golden opportunity. She put her arm around him.

“Probably goes on a lot in hotels,” she told him. “Couples getting away from kids, family and neighbours for a bit of fun.”

“Yeah, probably,” Neil said. “But why hand back the nightdress?”

“Control,” Claire told him. “The other man was controlling the cuckold. Making him take his wife to his room in just her nightdress; stripping her in front of him and handing him her last vestige of clothing. He would be emphasising the fact that his wife would be spending the night naked with him. He would most likely have been naked too; letting the husband see what she would be getting.”

“But she would have to go back to her husband’s room at some stage?”

“Next morning,” Claire told him. “I guess he would call her husband and tell him to come back and collect her. It would also be to humiliate him, too.”

Neil said nothing for a moment.

“You seem to know a lot about it?”

“Cuckolding?”

“Yes,” Neil replied.

Claire said nothing for a few moments. She had to be careful with her words. This was an opportunity as well as a delicate situation.

“Remember that man I was telling you about?” she asked as she moved closer against him and put her arm around his waist. 

“The one who went with the husband to buy some underwear for his wife?”

“Yes,” she said. “Karl... he... he spoke to me a few days later and told me what happened.”

“Spoke to you?”

“Yes. I was having lunch in the cafe on the day you were off seeing a client. He came in, saw me and joined me for coffee. I was curious about it. Like you, I thought he was having me on, but it turns out he was telling the truth. He told him what they did after they left the store.”

“What did they do?”

Claire brushed her hand against his groin. He had an erection.

“They went back to the man’s home. The husband took the wife upstairs and helped her get ready for a dinner date with Karl. He bathed her, gave her a massage, even shaved her.”

Shaved her?”

Her hand brushed against him again but this time she held it there. “Yes, Karl told me that he prefers a shaved one,” she told him. “Anyway, he helped her dress and them took them both to the restaurant, dropped them off and then came back later. He paid the bill and took them home. Undressed his wife and tucked them both up in bed and left them together for the night.”

Bloody hell!

Claire gave him a gentle squeeze. She wondered whether to tell him more.

“And... and he told you all this?”

Claire nodded. “He told me a bit about his life. He does this sort of thing regularly. He prefers married women; likes the sex without all the emotional drama. And, he likes to fuck other men’s wives while they are around.”

Bloody hell,” Neil exclaimed again. “Hope he hasn’t got any bloody designs on you?”

“He has asked me out,” she told him. “I turned him down, of course.”

“He sounds a right one,” Neil told her.

Claire stroked his erection. “I told him I could never see you as someone who would buy lingerie for me to wear for another man, let alone shave me down there for him.”

Claire felt his cock twitch. It was a definite response to what she had just told him.

“I... I would like to see you shaved,” he said with heavy breath.

Claire began to stroke him, wrapping her fingers around his erection and gently but firmly stroke him. “I just might do that for you sometime,” she told him, feeling his precum trickling down onto her fingers.

“Perhaps... perhaps Karl could do it for you,” she told him, “shave me, of course.”

Neil groaned and she felt his cock jerk in her hand.

“Can you just imagine watching his dark fingers holding your razor and slowly remove all my pubic hairs?”

Dark?”

“Yes,” she told him, “Karl is black. They are supposed to very big down there you know.”

“I know,” Neil groaned.

“But you would let a man like that touch me down there, would you?” she told him. “You wouldn’t let a man like him touch my naked pussy; take all my pubic hair off and see me naked down there, would you?”

Neil let out a huge groan and then his cum began to gush into the air. Claire watched it rise and fall against his belly and over her fingers. She continued to stroke him until the last drop came from him and then she moved down the bed with her eager tongue to clean him. Afterwards she kissed him and cuddled him.

“S... sorry about that,” he told her.

“Why are you sorry?” she asked him.

“I just... I just shouldn’t be getting excited about... something like that.”

Claire kissed him. “Don’t be silly,” she told him. “We all have fantasies. We all have things we like to think about doing. There’s nothing wrong in that.”

Neil said nothing for a few moments.

“W... what are you thinking about?”

Claire stirred beside him. “Well,” she said. “At the moment I am thinking about that woman you saw at the hotel. I’m thinking about how nice it would have been to be in her place. Having you take me to that room and leaving me there; naked and all alone with a well hung black male.”

Neil pulled her tightly against him. “A nice thought, maybe,” he said.

“Maybe,” she sighed as she closed her eyes.

Disclaimer: All characters and events in the story are fictitious and any resemblance to real people and events are purely coincidental.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments