Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Demise Of A Loving Husband - 3

"My wife, Mary, and I are invited to be 'Guests of Honour' at a sex party for women."

17
5 Comments 5
12.4k Views 12.4k
7.6k words 7.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is the third in the series of my cuckold story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It details the development of a cuckold lifestyle."

I was becoming accustomed to my place in our relationship after my recent training weekend. I realised how happy my wife, Mary, was getting her sexual satisfaction from her lover and my boss, Robert, while I was their submissive weekend cuckold, serving and servicing their needs.

I was completely different at my work. In the office, I was in control and was respectful to my co-workers. I acted dominantly when I needed to. At home, Mary was in control of our lives, with Robert dominating the weekend.

Marjorie, Mary's friend, invited her to stay at her house on Wednesday night. They were probably making plans for the Party, which we were to attend as guests of honour. I expect I will have to do something to entertain the ladies on the Party evening. So, my caged little man didn't get any exercise again this week. The only time my cage has been removed lately was so I could shave my pubic area.

Thursday evening, I inquired, "What's Saturday all about then?"

"Well, it's a 'Ladies Night'; we have to put on a little bit of a show. It will be all right, David, you might enjoy it, you'll find out Saturday," Mary answered.

"I'm sure I will," I answered very sarcastically.

After we showered together on Saturday afternoon, I then gave Mary a relaxing full body massage. I was helping her dress, thinking I had never seen any of the underwear she had put out on the bed. I first secured a lacy half cup bra, which lifted her boobs and exposed her nipples. Then I slid a pair of shimmering sheer stockings up each leg and fitted a suspender belt to which I secured the stockings, followed by a fancy G-string.

She twirled around and said, "How do I look?"

"Fabulous, darling, I haven't seen these before."

"No, Robert bought them for me last weekend."

I helped her on her blouse, which I had trouble buttoning up due to her uplifted boobs and a tight short skirt. I was dressed in my uniform with my purple knickers.

"I won't put these on you until we get there," Mary said, holding my wrist cuffs and ball gag.

"You'll need this as well," as she held up my face dildo.

"Oh, it's going to be that sort of party, is it? I suppose I’ll have to satisfy the ladies' wishes then."

"You'll see, dear. I know you will do a good job and please the ladies and I will be proud of you."

We put our coats on, and Mary drove. I was filled with dread as she pulled the car up to the industrial estate warehouse, where I spent the weekend two weeks ago. We went into the reception area, and a tall, striking, blonde-haired woman met us. She was dressed in what looked like a very expensive outfit. I thought she must be at least fifty-five with a very attractive and shapely body.

"This is my friend Marjorie," Mary said as she embraced her, "and this is my husband, David.”

"Nice to meet you, David. I hope you are looking forward to the party?"

I mumbled, "I'm not sure."

"Now come with me. I'll show you to your dressing room."

Marjorie took us along a corridor. I thought, at least I'm not going upstairs, arriving at the dressing room. It was a large room with a settee, dressing table, large mirror and toilet area, including a shower.

"Now you get ready, and I'll come back and see you before you meet all the ladies," saying as she left.

We took off our coats, and I helped Mary out of her blouse and skirt.

"Is that it, all you're wearing?"

As she fitted my cuffs and ball gag, she responded, "Yes, dear, this is my uniform for tonight. I just need to put these on you."

She slipped on a sheer negligee, which covered her backside, but the front was open. I heard the chatter and laughter of ladies as they passed along the corridor to what I assumed would be a large hall.

Marjorie came back into our dressing room, and she was wearing almost the identical underwear as Mary, which did show off her fabulous figure.

"Good you are ready. Oh, you won't need your housecoat, David," so Mary took it off, "the rest is very becoming. Now you will wait here till I call you. You will lead him in, Mary and remove his cuffs and gag. You will then pay tribute to me, David, by kissing and caressing my feet and legs, removing my stockings. Then respectfully remove the rest of my clothes, kissing and caressing my body and especially this area," pointing between her legs, "you will then give me a full body massage, okay David? You will be instructed as to what to do next," as she left the room.

We could hear Marjorie, obviously using a microphone, in the main hall.

"Welcome to this Special Ladies Night Party. It is a slightly different event tonight. We are here to initiate two new cuckold pets," cheers and applause echoed in the hall.

"Now ladies, charge your glasses to show our respect to our Lord Master, Robert, who, unfortunately, cannot be with us tonight."

"Cheers, Lord Master Robert," followed with more applause.

"Now ladies, let's welcome Mistress Mary and her cuckold husband, David."

Cheers, shouts and gasps as Mary lead me into a large hall, where about 30 ladies dressed in brilliant and expensive outfits sat on white settees. There were small tables, down the sides of the room with whips, riding crops, dildos and glasses of champagne on them.

There was a massive bed like the one that was upstairs against the far wall. Two massage tables were set side by side in the middle of the room. As we walked in, we passed two very nice-looking boys. They were dressed only in shirt cuffs and shirt collar with a bow tie around their necks, wearing Lycia G-strings. They were to be the waiters for the evening.

Mary removed my gag and cuffs, and as instructed, I paid respect to Marjorie and gave her the massage. As I went down over her body with my tongue, I noticed her pubic hair cut short into a blonde heart shape. There were cheers and catcalls as my mouth reached the more sexual areas of her body.

I then had to undress and show full respect to Mary, but I did not give her the massage. She fitted my face dildo and lay on one of the tables. So, I knew what I had to do. As I went down on my knees, Marjorie sat over Mary's face, with her hands on her breasts. Mary then started to lick and kiss her wet vagina. When both ladies had orgasmed, we all stood up. I was still wearing my face dildo and had to stand aside.

I noticed that the ladies sat on the settees had been undressing each other or themselves. Most of them now sat in just their suspender belts and stockings or hold up stockings and enjoying each other's bodies.

Marjorie on the microphone, "Now ladies, we will bring in our next guests. Welcome, Mistress Vivien and her cuckquean."

With more cheers, catcalls, and applause, the ladies welcomed them in. A spikey auburn-haired, tall thin woman, wearing a sheer negligee and strap on dildo. I immediately recognised, lead in a girl with a leather hood over her head, clipped under her chin with just a hole cut over her nose and mouth but no eye holes.

Around her naked body were three leather straps, one fixed round the top of her arms, passing over the top of her breasts, the second round her elbows over the bottom of her breasts, pushing them unnaturally out. The final strap of the three was secured around her hips, tying her wrists to her body. Another belt joined the three by running down her cleavage, separating her breasts. She was led to one of the tables, laid down with her legs pulled apart and hung down the sides. The tall woman strapped her ankles to the table legs.

I thought, poor girl, it couldn't be, could it? She's going to be stuck on that table all night; at least I can move about if the ladies let me.

I was lead round in front of her spread legs, pushed onto my knees; I knew what I had to do. I carefully guided my rubber cock into her vagina while Mary sat on her face and squeezed her protruding breasts and nipples.

After a while, my face dildo was removed, and I was led and lay on the other table.

Marjorie then shouted, "Right, Ladies, they are all yours".

There was a lot of pushing and shoving, almost a scrimmage, but a rather plump lady with a thick brown bush jumped onto my face.

"Lick me, David, make me cum," she screamed.

Another lady was using a vibrator in my anus, while two more, on each side of me, grabbed my hands and moved them up between their legs, and I was finger fucking them.

As the plump lady reached her orgasm, she squirted her juices all over my face and body.

I managed to notice the girl was getting similar torture as me. One lady sat on her face, two using dildos in each of the holes between her legs, and another sat on her midriff, squeezing and tweaking her nipples.

As soon as one lady had had enough of each of us, others took their place. The ladies who could not immediately play with either of us made do with each other's bodies.

I licked and face fucked so many vaginas, massaged several other ladies, and had numerous dildos in my anus. I was being ridden at one point in the evening, bear back, around the room, with the ladies using my lead and crops on my arse. I was sweating and covered in sticky female love juices.

At one point, I noticed that Mary, Marjorie and Vivien were on the big bed playing with two other naked ladies’ bodies, whose hands were tied to the headboard.

After what seemed an eternity, Marjorie announced, "Right ladies, please settle down for our finale."

The two gay waiters were brought forward, their G-strings removed, and with the encouragement of the ladies, they sucked each other's dicks hard. With one standing over me, the other standing over the girl, they wanked themselves furiously and then shot their sperm over our bodies to thunderous applause and cheers.

"Thank you, ladies, that concludes our evening's entertainment. I trust you have enjoyed yourselves." She added through more cheers, "See you at the next party."

They released the girl's ankles, and she was lifted then carried to her dressing room. At the same time, Mary led me to ours. I felt so humiliated and defiled, and my body was sore and aching. I was ashamed of Mary; I could not bring myself to speak to her while we showered and dressed.

I was standing in my full uniform, minus my knickers, which I had lost sometime during the evening when Marjorie came into the room. Dressed, like Mary, in the expensive outfits they came in, they embraced. Marjorie said, "What a good party. I enjoyed that, did you, Mary?"

"Oh, yes, I'm not sure David did. He hasn't spoken to me yet."

"Now, David", Marjorie said as she turned to me, "don't be a silly boy. You did very well. You're one of us now. You have a magic tongue and magic hands." Grabbing my cock cage, "It's a pity there hasn't any magic in this. If there were, we would welcome you to our 'studs and bulls' parties. As it is, you're a perfect cuckold husband. I hope to get the pleasure of your talents and body very soon." She patted my bum with her hand.

Mary replied with a grin, "I'm sure that will happen soon, Marjorie. Good night, see you next week."

Mary removed my cuffs and gag, putting on my coat. She said, "You had better drive home. I'm not sure how much I've had to drink, okay David?"

"Yes, Mistress."

In the car, I notice the time at nearly three o'clock, starting to drive, I said, "You had a good time tonight. I saw you on the bed playing with those other women. I didn't think you were so kinky, liking women the way you appeared to be doing?"

"Oh yes, I find the female body so soft, sensuous and exciting; not like a man's, except for big penises."

"You ladies were tremendously torturous, even relentless, and some of them were like animals, especially with that poor girl."

"Did you know who it was?"

"I wasn't sure, with her head and eyes covered, but I had my suspicions. I recognised the women who lead her in."

"Yes, that was Vivien, and that girl was Carole. At least you can now say you shagged your secretary, even if it was with a rubber cock," she said with a big grin and laugh.

"That was horrible of you, Mary. I'm quite ashamed of you. I suppose Robert arranged that purposely."

"Well, yes and Marjorie."

"They're some real bastards."

"Now, don't be like that, David. You'll get over it. I’m sure you enjoyed some of the evening."

We remained silent for the rest of the way home.

Sunday, I did not say much to Mary while I did things around the house. After preparing dinner and we sat down together, Mary said, “How are you now, David, have you got over last night? I enjoyed myself and had a good time.”

“I’m pleased for you, I can’t say I enjoyed the evening, it was a pretty torrid initiation into the cuckold lifestyle.”

“Oh, come on, David, you gave a lot of pleasure to the ladies, and they enjoyed your talents.”

“Well yes, I suppose I enjoyed ladies’ bodies and giving oral sex.”

“Well, there you are, it’s not all bad. When we finish dinner, you can take me to bed and make me happy.”

On Monday morning, at work, when Carole came in, I said, "My God, you look terrible."

"I'm sorry. David, my partner, took me to a party Saturday night, and I've not yet got over it."

"Funny, my wife took me to a party Saturday night."

"Oh no, it wasn't you, was it? I had known idea who was there. I heard the ladies screaming David during the evening. Did you know it was me?"

"Yes, it was me. I had my suspicions and recognised your partner as she led you in. It was a tough night. Those ladies were relentless, especially to you, being tied to that table all night. That final humiliation was unnecessary."

She said, 'sorry' again as tears rolled down her face. I took her in my arms to try to comfort her.

"I'm sorry for you. I tried to be as gentle as I could when they forced me onto you."

"I appreciate that David. The ladies behaved terribly. That final act was our initiation into the Society."

"Mary told me, in the car home, that it was you and Vivien is your partner. She also said that Robert and Marjorie planned it specially, as it was you and me."

"Oh, she's a right bitch that Marjorie. Her husband, Clive, used to be Robert's business partner. As Clive could not satisfy her, she became Robert's lover, but he wouldn't go along with the lifestyle. Somehow, they got him to sign everything, the business shares, their house, and other properties over to Marjorie. She keeps poor Clive as her house servant now. She is Robert's business partner now. They own that warehouse we were in Saturday night."

"I've been there before."

"Oh, you were in the training room with those two horrible fat women."

"Yes, Robert made me go."

"They have all kinds of parties there, this last one was an unusual Ladies Night, and they usually have five or six well-endowed men to entertain the ladies. They have swingers, subs and doms, studs and bulls, gays and BDSM nights."

"You seemed to know a lot about the Society. Have you been involved long?"

"I wouldn't say I was involved. It's Vivien; she helps organise some of the party nights. She's been taking me along for the past two years. When she's in charge, I usually end up handcuffed, naked, to the bed so they can play with me. I don't mind the women so much, but I hate men going down on me."

"Oh, you poor thing, I tried to have this situation out with Mary a couple of weeks ago. She wouldn't have it. She's enjoying herself too much. She said Robert would ruin me if I tried to chuck it all in."

"He would, but you've got this job, which is good for you. You need to make the most of it during the week and just be stuck with the weekends."

"You and me both. The problem is that Mary has started to stay out during the weeknights, usually with Marjorie and Vivian. She seems to have taken a liking to female bodies as well as big cocks."

“It’s a strange lifestyle but I am content that Vivian looks after me and only occasionally subjects me to the kind of thing we suffered on Saturday.”

“I love Mary and she says she loves me, but I have to wonder sometimes but I always try to make her happy. That’s why I go along with what she wants. I don’t know Vivian, what is she like?”

“We’ve been together for a few years now and we love each other but she can be a real dominatrix as far as men are concerned. You will probably find that out in the future”.

“Oh, that’s something to look forward to, then.”

The next few weeks passed, with Robert turning up on Saturday and staying over. I did my duty serving and servicing them. Mary was staying out more regularly during the week, usually on a Wednesday.

My little man was not being released from its cage, not getting any exercise. I wondered who Mary was seeing; it couldn't be just those women, could it? When I did go down on her sucking her vagina and clitoris, I didn't get any new man's tastes. I knew she wouldn't tell me if I asked her.

As he was leaving on Sunday evening, Robert said, "I won't be here next weekend; I'm away on business again."

Mary gave him extra hugs and kisses, and I was thinking, bloody good, a weekend free.

As soon as he was gone, Mary said, "I'll ring Marjorie to see if we can arrange something for next weekend."

"Can't we have just one weekend to ourselves?"

"Oh no, you know Marjorie is keen to use your talents again."

She came back from using the telephone, very excitedly, "It's all arranged; Marjorie has invited us over to stay the night; she's having a house party. There'll be at least one other couple there and some other guests. That will be good, David, won't it?"

"If you say so."

We arrived at Marjorie's about mid-day; I drove, with Mary giving me the directions, as she had been there before. It was a very imposing house, on its grounds. I parked the car in front of the double garage, with another car already parked.

We were met at the front door by Marjorie, who embraced Mary and just tapped me on the bum. Her husband came into the hallway, and she introduced him, "This is Clive. He'll be looking after us this weekend."

He looked a very withered, downfallen older man, dress in a woman's housecoat. Marjorie took us through to the living room after removing our coats and introducing us to another couple.

"This is Brenda and her cuckold husband, Thomas, and this is Mary and her cuckold husband, David."

Brenda was quite a petite woman with strong looking legs and a perfect hourglass figure with ginger hair. She was dressed like Mary, in a tight-fitting short dress which showed off her cavernous cleavage and shapely legs.

After Brenda embraced Mary, she looked at me with wide, knowing eyes and said to Mary, "This is Little Tommy, as I call him. David looks very cute; shall we exchange cuck husbands for the weekend?"

"What a good idea," Mary said as she handed Brenda my lead while she handed over Little Tommy's.

Tommy was dressed like me, and I thought, he's been to the same training as I have.

The ladies sat down at the table, and Clive served them lunch. The ladies removed our cuffs and gags. They told us to get on our knees under the table to pay our respects to the lady's legs and feet. It was only fitting that we should pay homage to the host first. So, we had a leg each as we started with Marjorie.

I pushed her skirt up and noticed she did not have any panties on, unclipped her stockings from her suspender belt and started to roll them down while kissing and caressing her legs. Tommy was doing the same on the other leg. After we had finished kissing and sucking Marjorie's toes, I moved over to Brenda's very shapely and muscular legs. I pushed up Brenda's dress; she did not have knickers on either. Her ginger pubes were cut very short in the shape of a triangle, with the apex pointing down to her vaginal slit. Unclipping and rolling down her stockings, I felt her legs were very athletic, strong but supple as I massaged them.

Stand up behind our ladies; when they finished lunch, Marjorie said, "Now ladies to the afternoon's entertainment. I'll take you upstairs, you have five bedrooms to choose from, but I'll keep the master for my pleasure. This evening, two of the others have en-suites; I think you should use those."

Marjorie led us all upstairs, "You go in here, Mary, Brenda, you in here, you get started. I'm going down to makes sure Clive's organised for dinner, and we've got two more guests for dinner.

"I'll be back with you, Brenda. I want to enjoy David's talents again. Then I'll come and see how you're getting on Mary."

Leading me into the room, Brenda had a very firm grip on my arse cheek through my panties. She stood in front of me, and she was shorter and smaller than Mary as I started to undress her, kissing and caressing her exposed flesh. I worked down her body after removing her dress and took off her bra. I realised she had larger breasts than I expected, with enormous nipples that I kissed and sucked tenderly, as they grew very hard. I took off her panties which were already very wet. She lay on the bed, and I stood to the side and nuzzled my mouth and nose on her stubbly, ginger, triangular bush. Then I licked and kissed her virginal lips and clitoris. Just as she started to murmur, shriek in exaltation, and finally orgasmed, Marjorie came in the room.

SallyVerdaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SallyVerdaa

"That seems a good time for me to get here. It's my turn now. I'm excited to use David's magic tongue and hands again."

"He is rather good with them, isn't he? I enjoyed that," Brenda said.

I started removing Marjorie's clothes, as slowly and tenderly as I could, finish at her thin, heart-shaped pubic bush. Brenda moved across the bed so Marjorie could lay face down, ready for a massage. Marjorie kissed Brenda passionately and moved her hand over her breast and tweaked her nipples.

As I massaged her back, Marjorie's hand moved down between Brenda's legs, and her fingers entered her wet vagina. As I completed her legs, I tapped on her spread buttocks.

"Naughty David," she said as she turned over.

Starting to massage Marjorie's chest, I noticed that Brenda had got off the bed, bending over to kiss Marjorie's nipples. Brenda pulled down my panties, grabbed my arse to spread my cheeks, and then forced a strap on dildo into my hole. It was tricky to continue caressing Marjorie's body while I was being pumped from behind.

Brenda seemed to be enjoying fucking my arse and was much more adept at it than Mary. Chuckling as she moved in and out and giving me the occasional slap on my cheeks. As I licked and kissing Marjorie's clitoris, she pulled my head up and fitted my face dildo, so I was face fucking her while Brenda was relentlessly fucking my arse. With them both working away on me, I was able to get into a good rhythm.

As Marjorie orgasmed for the second time, she panted with joy, "Ohhhhh!!!!! That was wonderful, David, thank you. I had better go and see how Mary's getting on with Little Tommy. I'll call you before the diner is ready so you can get dressed."

As she left the room, she said, "I'll leave you to enjoy David, Brenda."

"Yes, I'm going to lie on the bed and enjoy his tongue caressing my body for a while."

I think Brenda had dozed off as I caressed her body, but she woke with a start as I stuck my tongue as far up her vulva and caught her clitoris in my teeth.

"That was wonderfully relaxing, David, you are so caring and gentle, but you missed a hole."

She lifted her legs and pointed beyond her vagina.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I don't usually go to that area. Mary doesn't like being touched there."

"Well, I do, so take the plunge, David."

So, I moved my hand down over her wet pussy, and I ran my finger around her rim.

"Oooooooo!!!!! That's it, push your finger in, that's nice, now use your tongue."

I stuck my tongue as far into her anus as it would go.

"I liked fucking your arse David, and I like all my orifices played with, now don't forget that in future."

Marjorie shouted, "Dinner in twenty minutes."

"Take me in the shower and wash me, then you can help me get dressed, David."

As we went down the stairs, I met Mary.

"You look very sexy, dear," I said.

"Oh, thank you, David. Are you enjoying yourself?"

As she tapped my caged cock, with her hand.

"Probably, but not as much as you are, dear."

"Yes, I'm enjoying myself," she then whispered in my ear, "but Tommy is not as gentle and caring as you are, dear."

"Oh, a compliment?" I said.

Marjorie took Tommy and me into the kitchens, where we sat with Clive to eat our diner. Clive was in and out regularly serving the ladies. Eventually, we were summoned into the dining room. Sitting around the table with the ladies were two strapping, athletic, dark-skinned youngish looking men.

Marjorie introduced them, "This is Ronan, and this is Abraham, stand up gentlemen. These are the cuckold husbands."

"Gee, they look cute," Ronan said.

We were instructed by Marjorie, "Now, take their clothes off, so we can see what they are made off."

As we exposed their bodies, the ladies were purring with glee. As we removed their trousers, there were gasps of excitement. Even their placid dicks look big.

"On your knees, cucks and make them hard," Marjorie demanded.

I worked on Abraham while Tommy had Ronan. They were both at least 9 inches. We kissed, licked and sucked until they were rock hard and were leaking pre-cum. I thought Tommy struggled a bit to get Ronan into his mouth; he did have the fattest cock.

Marjorie said, "Right ladies, as I said, I'm having the pleasure of these gentlemen tonight. You can have one each this evening. You ladies can decide your sleeping arrangements for tonight."

Mary put her arms around Brenda, kissed her, and said, "I think I would like to sleep with Brenda tonight if that's alright with you."

"Oh yes, I would like that," She replied with a big smile.

"Oh good, the boys can sleep on the floor on each side of the bed, in case we been their services in the night," Mary said with a laugh.

"Okay, I'm trying out these two for our 'Studs and Bulls Parties', so I'm insisting that they use these."

Marjorie put a box of large condoms on the table. I thought Mary looked a bit disappointed at that suggestion.

"Now you choose ladies, which one do you want?" Marjorie asked.

Immediately Mary shouted, "I want Ronan, please."

"I thought you would," I whispered.

We went upstairs, Brenda and Abraham arm in arm. Being taller than her, he bent down and kissed her a few times as they dragged me behind them by my lead. While I carried a handful of condoms, wondering if they were going to be enough. In the room, Abraham lay on the bed while I undressed Brenda. He complained, "Hurry up, cuck; I want that Lady on this," as he waved his giant cock at me.

It was my privileged to slide the condom onto his tool. Brenda got onto the bed, and Abraham shouted, "Get on the floor, boy and watch."

As I went down on the floor, Brenda slipped his cock into her waiting wet fanny as he grabbed her tits.

There was a big, "Ohhhhhhh!!!!!!, this is gorgeous," from Brenda as she slides up and down on it.

I just lay on the floor listening to their sex chorus; Brenda seemed even louder than Mary ever did. She was screaming in sexual delights, shouting every swear word that a lady should never utter.

My cock was straining against its cage, and it was starting to hurt. I felt my knickers, which were wet with pre-cum.

After what seemed an age, Brenda must have orgasmed several times, given her cries and exotic shouts. I was summoned to the bed, where I had to remove the condom. I cleaned the sex juices from the top of Brenda's legs and pubic area using my tongue.

They relaxed and played with each other's bodies. Brenda sucked Abraham's cock until he was hard and ready to go again. I put on his condom, and away they went. He started on top with Brenda's legs over his shoulders. I could hear them continually changing positions as I lay on the floor, trying to nurse my cock as it was aching against its cage.

Eventually, there was a shout from Marjorie, "Bedtime drinks, everyone."

We went downstairs; we were all virtually naked apart from Clive, serving drinks, in his housecoat and Tommy and I, in our uniforms.

Marjorie said, "My recruits coming up to standard."

"Oh yes, perfect," Mary and Brenda replied in unison.

"Oh good, I'll trying them all myself soon," she said with glee.

Up in the bedroom, me and Tommy on the floor on each side, the two girls were on the bed, caressing each other's bodies and comparing notes. I heard Mary say, "How was your chap, Brenda?"

"Oh, he was magnificent, one of the biggest cocks I've ever had."

"Yes, mine was good too; I think he was as big as Robert. If all men of colour cocks are that good, I want more. I hope I can have them both, at the same time, in the morning."

"Yes, me too," Brenda said.

"I'm going to enjoy your body now, Brenda."

I thought I don't care if you are my wife, but you're a real kinky cow.

"Come on, boys, use your tongues and kiss us goodnight."

I started kissing Brenda's nipples and worked my way down her across her stomach onto her waiting wet vaginal lips, and I didn't forget the second hole. Tommy was doing the same on Mary, but she didn't want him to go near her second hole.

We were eventually dismissed by Mary saying, "Okay, boys, you can lie on the floor. We will call you if we need you."

As I lay down, I heard Mary plant a passionate kiss on Brenda's mouth. I settled down to sleep with the sound of giggles, kissing, sucking and little screeches of joy and exotic pleasure.

I awoke with a tug of my lead. Brenda said, "Come on, David, I need to go to the bathroom, and you can give me a shower."

As I dried her, Mary dragged Tommy into the shower. I put a bathrobe on Brenda, and we went down for breakfast. Tommy and I had to go into the kitchen while the girls sat at the table with Ronan and Abraham.

Mary asked Marjorie, "Can I have these two fine gentlemen to myself for a while this morning?"

"Of course, you can, Mary."

She sat there with a massive smile on her face.

Then Brenda piped up, "I want them both too, later; I want a 'chocolate sandwich', what about you, Mary?"

"I don't like to go that far, Brenda; I'll stick to what I call a 'chocolate slice'."

Breakfast finished, Mary went back upstairs with Ronan in one hand and Abraham in the other.

As Brenda and I went up, she said, "What's a 'chocolate slice'?"

"I think it's one in the vagina and one in the mouth", I said.

"That sounds quite good, but I still going to have my 'chocolate sandwich'."

Marjorie shouted after us, "I'll be up to join you two in a while.".

In the bedroom, I could see Brenda already had a soaking fanny, probably from thinking about what was coming later.

"Come on, David, you've got to get me ready for later, put this on and use this in the other hole."

So, I was face-fucking her with a vibrator in her arse. She enjoyed the experience. I could tell from the cries, moans, giggles and encouragement I was getting. I think she came at least twice, squirting her juices over my face and neck.

"Oh, I hope I'm not interrupting," as Marjorie opened the door.

"You stay on the bed, Brenda; I'll lick you clean while David takes me from behind with his dildo, and we will change around late."

So, I pounded into her fanny from behind while Marjorie worked on Brenda's vagina. From the noises Brenda was making, it was apparent Marjorie was very good with her tongue. They eventually changed round, with Marjorie lying on the bed, me licking and sucking her wet cunt and Brenda using a strap on in my arse.

Sometime later, Marjorie said, "I had better go and get those two gentlemen for you, Brenda."

As they came into the room, Brenda said, "Make sure they're both hard, David and get them ready for me."

I had a cock in each hand stroking, kissing and licking each head in turn; when they were back to full strength, I put condoms on them.

Brenda laid Abraham across the bed, with his legs over the sides, she then lay on top of him, facing the ceiling, forcing his tool into her rectum, and Ronan lay on top of her, face down, guiding his erection into her waiting vagina. I stood back, and it was all go. It was such an erotic sight. My little cock was hurting and straining to get out of its cage, pre-cum was dripping off the end. The pain was too much; I could not remain standing.

I thought Brenda was very loud yesterday with just Abraham, but her joy and excitement were too much with both. Marjorie and Mary came running into the room, wondering what all the noise was.

Mary gasped; Marjorie put her hand to her mouth, screaming, "Ohhhh!!!! My, oh my."

Brenda screamed, "This is fantastic, so wonderful, I'm going to cum again, don't worry girls, I'm enjoying this."

I don't know how long they went on, but eventually, the two boys had ejaculated. They rolled apart, and all three lay on the bed. They were all panting. Brenda managed to say, "Change the condoms, David and put new ones on them."

Christ, I thought, she's going again, but she grabbed a cock in each hand and started wanking and jerking them and said, "Come on, David, suck my tits and lick my juices from my legs and fanny."

She kept going until she made them both reshoot their load. I thought, thank Christ, they had condoms on 'cause all that sperm would have been all over me.

Brenda just totally collapsed, and Marjorie said, "Come on, boys, you can use the bathroom down here. David, get Brenda in the shower as fast as you can. Lunch will be ready soon."

As I supported Brenda into the shower, she said, with a grin, "That was awesome, some of the best sex I've ever had."

"Yes, that was pretty erotic. My cock nearly burst its cage, and the pain was excoriating."

"I'm very sorry for you, David; I've had a marvellous time this weekend, and it's thanks to you. You have looked after me wonderfully well."

She grabbed around my neck and kissed me very passionately.

The shower soon revived Brenda. After I helped her dress, we went downstairs to join the other ladies and the two gentlemen around the table. Tommy and I, knowing our place, went into the kitchen. Clive served lunch to those in the dining room and provided some for us.

We didn't talk much, but Tommy said, "Your Mary's, very attractive, but quite a demanding lady."

"Yes, she is, though she has always been tender and loving to me, apart from this," as I flicked my cock cage and continued, "That's more down to her lover, Robert; he's my boss at work, and very demanding when he stays over. Brenda is a very 'game' girl, and she seems up for anything."

"Yes, I couldn't satisfy her. She doesn't have one specific lover, though; she brings home a series of different men to satisfy her."

"That sounds awful, not knowing who she's bringing home. I don't think I would like that."

From the sounds of kissing and chatter in the dining room, the Party was beginning to break up, and Abraham came into the kitchen and said, "Thank you, cuties, we had a great time with your wives."

As he left, I got a slap on my arse and thought, well, that rubs our noses in it.

The girls sat in the lounge, drinking and talk about the merits of the two gentlemen. About mid-afternoon, I got a shout from Mary, "Time to go, David."

Brenda came up to me and kissed me again, saying, "Thank you, David, I've had a great time. I want to play with you again sometime."

"I've enjoyed myself with you, thank you, Mistress Brenda."

I respectfully kissed the back of Marjorie's hand and thanked her, to which she reciprocated by slapping my arse. I deliberately made a performance of going to Clive to thank him, tapped Tommy on the shoulder, and said, "Good luck, mate," as we went out the door.

Mary made me drive home, and I said, "That's a very nice house. It puts our little semi in its place."

"Yes, it is, and it does. We've both got good, well-paid jobs. Perhaps we should think about upgrading."

"What, so you can hold your own parties?"

"Now there's a thought, those big black cocks were quite something. I enjoyed them."

"Yes, I heard you telling Brenda last night, it would be different if my little thing was a bit larger. I want to remind you I haven't been released for any pleasure for almost two weeks now."

"Oh, you're only jealous. I'll see you when I've got time. Anyway, you seemed to enjoy yourself with Brenda; she was very complimentary about you."

"Yes, I did enjoy being with her, she was a real goer, and she did some very erotic things with those two boys. It made me leak some cum. You also enjoyed her last night, you can bring her home sometime, and I will gladly entertain her."

"That's naughty, David, but not a bad idea. She can leave Little Tommy at home, though; he was very clumsy."

"He thought you were very demanding."

"I had to be he didn't have much idea about what to do."

She put her arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek. "I'm glad I've got you. You're so well trained, gentle and loving, and I do love you, David."

We were nearly home when I said, "Tommy was telling me that Brenda doesn't have a regular lover. She brings strange men home and sleeps with them."

"That's not quite true. Brenda does have several different lovers. I think she's built a group of about six that she alternates. She met them all online and chatted with them before meeting them face to face. When she was sure she would be safe with them, she took them home."

"I said she was a real goer but what a strange lifestyle? Now I want you to promise me that you'll not bring any strange men home. You haven't been with any and not told me?"

"The answer is no, apart from those two this weekend, and we used condoms. There are only you, Robert, Marjorie and Vivian. It's Robert at weekends, perhaps the odd weekday and the girls. I know I'm safe with them."

"But I heard you say you liked those big cocks, and you want more, so if you do decide to go with any strange men, I want you to promise you will use condoms to be safe. I've brought two coat pockets full, from Marjorie's."

"Oh, you sweet love, you do care for me, but I think you should be able to trust me, David. I promise I won't pick up any strange men unless they're at arranged parties like we just had. If I do ever happen to like someone new, I promise, I'll tell you and get your approval."

"I'm pleased; because you know, I love you and want you to be safe."

Robert turned up the following Saturday, as usual; he did not seem in a good mood. I was in the kitchen, and I heard Mary talking to him, obviously about the previous weekend. In answer to her, he shouted, "He did what? I'm not standing for that. He should control himself, and it's not good enough."

"He couldn't help it was the situation, and he didn't mean to."

"That's not acceptable. Where’s David? I'm taking him upstairs?"

"No, Robert, don't be mean."

"David, get upstairs and bring your cuffs and gag. He's got to learn."

"No, Robert," Mary pleaded.

He roughly put on my cuffs and ball gag in the bedroom, sat on the bed, pulled me over his knees, and tugged down my knickers.

"I told you what would happen if I'm not satisfied with you."

I lay there, and I could only mumble through my gag, which seemed to infuriate him further. I had no idea what I had done. He pushed my legs apart and stuck a vibrator in my arse and set it at full speed, and heavily whacked each of my cheeks in turn. When he got to 10 on each cheek, he suddenly stopped. My arse must have been quite red because it stung like hell.

He said furiously, "Look; you're doing it again, you've ruined my trousers, you've got to learn to control that. Get in the other room until we need you later."

He stormed off downstairs; I went into the other bedroom, wondering what that was all about. Then I realised the vibrator, which was still going, had caused my little man to stir and straining in the cage. It was painful, but then I noticed pre-cum leaking from the end. The vibrator's batteries started to run down. I struggled but eventually managed to pull it out and lay on the bed till they needed me.

No matter what I did that weekend, how gentle, tender and caring, I tried to be, Robert remained in a bad mood.

As soon as he was gone, on Sunday, I went into Mary, "What was that all about yesterday? Robert was in a real foul mood. I don't know why; the business is doing very well, and sales are up over thirty per cent. Why was he so upset with me?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, dear, it was all my fault. I told Robert all about last weekend, and I said things I shouldn't have. I'm sorry."

"Well, I couldn't help it. You haven't released me from this cage for over five weeks now."

"Has it been that long, dear? I'm sorry, I must have lost track of time. I'm too tired tonight. I promise I'll do it tomorrow, love."

She was true to her word. The next night, she released me, and I grew to an immediate erection as soon as she touched my cock. It took less than a minute to shoot my load. It was very disappointing, but I enjoyed licking breasts and body clean.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Published 
Written by oldharry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments