Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lonely Night

"My wife suggests that our guest sleeps with her"

37
10 Comments 10
14.1k Views 14.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is fourth and final part of this series, based on my real life experience, with only the names changed for anonymity. If you are not into the hotwife/cuckold scene, please pass this by. <p> [ADVERT] </p> If you are into this, I’d appreciate your constructive comments."

I lay on the bed in our spare bedroom, whilst my wife and her ex-boyfriend were next door in our marital bed. We’d just had dinner and some fun downstairs and Linda had suggested that Christian sleep with her overnight, as he was our guest and because I got to do it every night. Before I could think about it, the words, that’s fine, had spilled from my mouth. That was a few minutes ago.

Thoughts were rushing through my head. What were they up to? How did I end up in the spare room? What would happen next? So many questions. However, was I concerned, or angry at the position that I found myself in? No, not at all. In fact, I was finding it strangely erotic.

Up until quite recently, I had never even heard of the phrase cuckold, let alone experienced it and yet here I was already having gone down a new road of sexual adventure and I must admit, I wondered where it may lead to and indeed, what would happen next.

As I lay alone, I could hear the muffled conversation between Linda and Christian however, it was quite difficult, as Linda had put on the TV in the bedroom that I usually shared with her. I wondered whether this was done on purpose or not.

I knew they would both be naked, as Linda always wore nothing in bed. I wondered where Linda’s hands were and also where his hands were. Was she wanking his cock? Was he fingering her wet pussy? Was he fucking her? My cock was rock hard thinking about it and I subconsciously began playing with myself, creating a scenario in my mind’s eye as to what they were doing. It felt frustratingly arousing, not being able to see what was happening.

Whilst doing so, I reflected on some of the things that my wife had done recently, in front of me and indeed, with my permission, with her ex-boyfriend Christian and also the things that she’d said whilst doing those things with Christian or in conversation when we were alone. It became apparent to me that Linda was enjoying involving Christian in our sexual antics and at the same time, was testing me out as to whether I was also enjoying it.

So far, I must admit it had been perversely enjoyable. Since beginning to involve Christian in our sex life, I had taken the opportunity to read up about cuckoldry and began to realise that it was extremely common in relationships. The high-level comments, certainly resonated with me, as did the fact that it was common in men, who had high-powered jobs and had to make important business decisions. Cuckoldry was a way in which they could release themselves from having to make decisions, as it was the wife and their lover, who did so and took control.

I also found out that cuckoldry took many forms, from very mild to extreme, which included various forms of abuse and humiliation. I wondered how far things would go between Linda, Christian and myself. I also wondered how much both Linda and Christian knew about the fetish and indeed, whether they had discussed it amongst themselves. No doubt I would find out in the fullness of time however, to date, I had thoroughly enjoyed myself and had not felt belittled in any way shape or form.

Due to the fact that I was unable to see Linda and Christian, who were next door, in the marital bed, bizarrely, my sense of hearing became extremely acute. I noticed that I was listening out for every movement, every sound and every bit of conversation. Were they asleep or were they kissing, fondling each other or indeed fucking, I had no idea.

It must have been about half an hour after we’d all gone to bed and I don’t know whether it was the strain of listening or just the emotion of what had happened this evening, however, I found myself drifting off to sleep. It was just at this point that I realised that the TV next door had been turned off. I thought that’s it, they are also going to sleep.

However, I then heard a sound that led me to believe otherwise. It was a small, yet distinct moan from Linda. Immediately, I knew that sleep was not what they were doing. My cock immediately sprang erect as I strained to hear further noises.

I could now clearly hear Linda’s breathing quickening and more moans. She was always quite vocal and I was now pleased that this was the case. I stroked my cock and wondered what Christian was doing to her. The enjoyable pain of not knowing was almost unbearable.

I decided that there was nothing for it but to leave the guest bedroom and see if I could indeed get closer to our marital bedroom. Living in an older house, I was fully aware that the floorboards moved and were noisy, so I had to be extremely careful, so as not to make them aware of my movements. The marital bedroom was literally four feet from the guest bedroom, so the distance was not considerable.

Inch by inch, I moved closer, naked, with my cock hard and erect. I eventually got to the door frame, as I heard further movement in the bedroom, as though they were moving on the bed. The door was slightly ajar and I noticed the soft light of the bedside lights coming from it.

I slowly inched my face further and further around the doorframe, making sure that my movement was slow and steady. Eventually, through one eye, I was able to see into the bedroom. Our king-sized bed was slightly to the right of the door, with the headboard facing away. Linda was on the bed, on all fours, facing the headboard. Her knees were at the edge of the bed and there was Christian, stood at the end of the bed, his back towards me, fucking Linda doggy-style.

jacksonchloe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jacksonchloe

In the subdued light, I could still see Linda’s breasts swing back and forth, each time that Christian thrust into her waiting pussy. I immediately felt my hand start to wank my cock.

“Fuck my cunt deep and hard.” Linda implored Christian.

I found that I was wanking in time with Christian’s thrusts.

“Fill my cunt with your hard cock and cum,” Linda told Christian.

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. When Linda and I had sex, she never used language like that, using pussy, breasts, and bottom instead to describe parts of her body. Here she was acting like a cock-hungry slut and I must admit, it excited me even further.

“How does it feel to have my big, thick cock fucking your cunt deep and hard again?” Christian asked her.

“Amazing, I need your huge cock fucking my cunt often, just like we used to,” Linda replied.

Christian kept fucking Linda hard and fast and I wanked in time with his thrusts.

“Are you ready to feel my cum squirting deep inside your cunt?” Christian asked.

“Yes, now, fill me with all your lovely cum,” Linda answered.

With that, Christian gave a couple more deep thrusts and his back and thigh muscles tensed. I know his cum was shooting deep inside Linda’s pussy.

“Fuck, yes, yes, yes,” Linda shouted.

It was at this point that I too reached my orgasm, quickly putting my hand over the top of my cock and catching my spurts of cum in the palm of my hand.

Linda and Christian collapsed on the bed, both gasping with their exertions. It was my cue to sneak back to the spare bedroom. I lay in bed, my cock quickly becoming limp, whilst in my other hand was a sticky mess of my cum. I quickly drifted off to sleep, thinking about everything that had happened, within a short period of time.

I was awoken from my slumber with my name being called out. Initially, I thought it was a dream however I then realised that it was Linda, calling out my name from our bedroom. I looked at my phone and it showed it was 6 am. I got out of bed and walked the short distance to our bedroom, still completely naked.

There, facing me on the bed, was Linda. Christian was laid out, with his feet facing the end of the bed and Linda was astride him, her knees on the outside of Christian’s legs. Christian was thrusting his hips upwards and his cock was sliding in and out of Linda’s pussy.

Christian saw me and said, “Morning Pete, I couldn’t resist giving your wife an early morning wake-up call and as you can see, she is enjoying it.”

Linda noticed that my cock had sprung to attention. “It looks like Pete is enjoying it also,” Linda said with a smile. “Do you enjoy watching Christian’s huge cock fucking my cunt, Pete?”

“Yes.” I blurted out.

“Good, as Christian and I were chatting and we’ve decided that this will be happening more often if that works for you.”

“That would be great,” I replied. Damn, I thought, I’ve agreed too quickly.

Linda began moving up and down Christian’s cock more quickly and each time she did, I could see Christian’s cock glistening, covered in her juices.

“Christian, I want you to fill my cunt with your cum, so Pete can see what a heavy cummer you are.”

Christian bucked his hips harder and faster and Linda’s cunt lips became a blur, as Christian’s cock thrust in and out. Suddenly, Christian made one last deep and hard thrust, followed by a series of shorter thrusts, filling Linda’s cunt with his cum.

“That feels so good,” Linda exclaimed.

Linda climbed off Christian and as she did, Christian said to her, “Perhaps Pete should experience how heavy a cummer I am?”

Linda looked at me, stood there, naked, holding my erection. “What a good idea.”

She lay on the bed, spread her legs and said to me, “Come on Pete, it is your turn to add your cum to Christian’s.”

I wasn’t going to refuse fucking Linda, as my balls were aching, based on what I had witnessed.

I climbed on top of her and guided my cock into her waiting pussy.

Immediately, I could feel Christian’s cum coating my cock. The feeling was incredible and within a few thrusts, I could hold back no longer and shot my cum deep into Linda’s pussy.

“There, that didn’t take long, did it.” Linda casually said as I dismounted from her. I looked ay my wilting cock, covered in a mix of Linda’s juices, Christian’s cum and mine and as I did so, Linda said, “Could you make a cup of coffee for me and our guest and bring it up to us in bed?”

“No problem,” I replied and headed off to the kitchen to do so.

After having their coffee, Linda and Christian showered. They left the door open in the en-suite and I could see both of them having one last kiss and fondle as they soaped each other down.

Breakfast was a quick couple of slices of toast, as Christian had to head off to his meeting.

As Christian was just about to leave, Linda went up to him in the lounge and gave him a big, deep kiss.

Christian then turned to me and said, “I look forward to having your wife again soon, take care of her for me in the interim.”

Linda waved Christian goodbye, as he drove his car down our drive. She then came into the house, turned to me, gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, “That was fun and I’m glad you enjoyed it and agreed it would be good to continue in the future. I wonder what we will get up to next time?”

“Who knows,” I replied.

Published 
Written by TheMemoryMaker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments