Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lost Cherry Brings Changes

"Harriet and Mark decide to expand on the act their wives began."

20
2 Comments 2
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Again, I am sorry for the long silence. I want to say that I am a cancer survivor (testicular), and guys take care of yourselves. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There is no shame, and life is too precious for vanity or misplaced pride."

The Lost Cherry Brings Changes


About a week after Mark had taken my 'anal cherry,' he called me with an idea to play on our wives. While we both acknowledged our pleasure of the physical, and I enjoyed my role as a woman, it was the kissing that our wives insisted on that bothered the both of us. So Mark had an idea: let's stick to the roles and go all out.

“The kissing?” I quizzed, shocked at the idea.

“Even the kissing,” he went on. “If we can, we'll make them long and passionate.”

A few days later, we were again invited over for the evening with Nancy being told that Mark wanted another piece of me, and when told I acted excited by their invitation.

“I didn't realize I was such a good piece,” I joked as Nancy helped me with my makeup.

“Don't flatter yourself,” she flatly replied. “Now blot.”

It was a wonderful evening, both the food and the sex were great. Our wives were a bit shocked by our lustful antics, but demurely sat and watched. Twice Mark and I had sex and in both sessions I came just prior to him, shooting my cum on my stomach and chest. I have to admit that his member sliding in and out of me was very pleasurable. For someone not accustomed to anal, I know that sounds rather odd, but I know that in time a person adapts and comes to welcome the act.

Later, I learned that Joan went without that night as he was spent. He and I agreed to get together the following week for dinner and sex.

Soon we were having sex every other week, much to Joan's frustrations. Nancy and Peter continued in their frolicking with me watching and performing cleanup. While always the gentleman, he could throw a curve when least expected.

“So, I supposed we can all agree that you've become Mark's whore,” Peter quizzed one evening as I finished licking my wife clean of his cum.

“A-, yes. Yes sir, I have,” I stammered, caught me off guard as I sat back down on my butt plug.

Nancy's giggle

“That's good,” he went on as he took my wife in his arms. “It makes our acts the more welcomed,” he remarked.

I silently looked on as Peter whispered something in Nancy's ear, and she giggled. As I watched him caress her ample breast, I thought of others outside of our lives. I knew that most husbands would never think, let alone accept, what was taking place here, but I was not like most husbands. My wife, and her past, certainly made her different from most wives, and I was truly growing into my role. I felt secure in our marriage. I had to admit that I enjoyed sex with other men, and I had begun to look forward to my times with Mark. It excited me to watch Nancy with other men. Watching as her huge clit was regularly sucked and played with by others, and feeling joy when they brought her to an orgasm would...

“Harriet, are you are you paying attention?”

Nancy's question brought me back to the present.

“I-I'm sorry, what?”

“Are you going to clean us up?” She repeated as she held her shaven lips together.

As I had sat there lost in thought, they had again had sex. I mumbled an apology as Peter stuck his dick in my mouth.

“Now it's your turn,” Nancy said after I had finished. “Jack-off for us.”

I did as told, catching and eating.

“Such a good girl,” Nancy complimented. “Peter and I are going into the living room. You join us after you have pulled the bedsheets.”

“Yes, ma'am,” I replied with a curtsy.

I waited until they were out of the room and then quickly pulled and balled up the soiled linen along with the towel that I had been sitting on, cleaned myself, and then joined them in the living room.

“Harriet, before you sit down, jack-off again,” Nancy ordered as I started to sit across from them.

“Yes, ma'am,” I replied and took hold of myself and worked it to an erection.

They quietly watched as I began rapidly pumping the shaft. Nancy gave me a few words of encouragement, and then Peter had her spread her legs for me. The light from the living room glistened off the dew in her pussy. The realization of her wetness quickly got me off.

“Catch it all,” she said as she clapped. “Catch it and eat it.”

I did as I was told with the usual mixture of excitement and humiliation.

“Harriet, I must say that you are a most obedient woman,” Peter remarked.

“Thank you, sir,” I replied.

“Has she always been like this?”

“Long enough,” Nancy replied as she smiled at me.

The evening went on as the two quietly chatted, and I silently sat and watched. At one point, I poured more wine for the three of us and Peter had me jack-off into mine. I obeyed, knowing that Nancy and I would not be having sex tonight. The thing about cum: it always floats, and the first sip of it all slides into the mouth.

Later, as Peter prepared to leave, he took Nancy in his arms and they engaged in a passionate kiss.

Fuck her till she raw and her pussy's bleeding, but get your tongue out of her throat, I thought as I stood silently watching.

“See you again,” he softly said as they parted.

“I'll be wet and waiting,” she replied.

“Tomorrow night it's you and Mark again,” she said as Peter drove away.

“Yes, ma'am,” I replied with a smile.

~~~

The next day Nancy threw me a curve as she had me repeatedly masturbate, and when unable, she put a vibrator to me for one final spit.

“I want you empty tonight,” she laughed at the conclusion.

“Yes, ma'am,” I replied, knowing that again we wouldn't be having sex when we got home.

When we arrived at her sister's, she announced to both of them that she had drained me so that nothing should get in the way of Mark's pleasure.

“And besides,” she concluded. “Whores generally don't get off when being used, do they?”

“If you are referring to our working counterparts, I don't believe so,” her sister answered. “They just lay there for their clients.”

As planned by the women, I was indeed whoring. I was allowed one drink and then ordered to the bedroom to strip and wait. I could hear their laughter as I waited, and my thoughts again went to the changes in our lives. I readily admitted to myself that I enjoyed these changes. I acknowledged my loss of authority in our relationship, and the seeming helplessness that accompanied this thrilled me. Nancy was calling all the shots around the house. The dynamics of our home were changing as she was taking over the finances, and I, much of the housework.

NikkiLoren
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NikkiLoren

I was spending more time as me and less than him, and she was enjoying her sexual liberties. I couldn't explain it, but to watch her achieve orgasms with others gave me great satisfaction. These changes were not an entrapment or being forced on me by a domineering and sadistic woman but were more of a welcomed evolution that we were both embracing.

My thoughts were interrupted as they entered the room. All were naked and Mark was partially erect. I smiled as I looked at Joan, as this was the first time that I had ever seen her naked.

“Looks like she's happy to see you, Honey,” Joan remarked.

I made it a point not to stare at the faded scar of her mastectomy. Her right breast sagged with a dark areola. Staying in my role, I looked at Mark and patted the bed beside me.

He walked over to the side of the bed and simply ordered, “Suck.”

Without hesitation, I engulfed his member and began to suck.

“That's a good birch,” he remarked as he patted the top of my head. I heard the women chuckle.

I don't know why, but being called a 'bitch' thrilled me.

It only took a moment before he was hard and aligning himself to enter me. I scooted to the edge of the bed and he stepped in. I felt the head of his spit-lubed member press against my backdoor, and a moment later he penetrated, sliding to the hilt. Our eyes met, and we smiled at each other and he began the familiar pumping action. I heard my wife joke that we make a lovely couple. Joan chuckled.

There is something to be said for two men having intercourse. The act is not as simple as performing '69' as it requires the act of giving on the part of one. Many think of it as submission, but I'd argue that point as my wife opens up for me, but she is in charge. For me it is an act of sharing, one man with another, in much the same way as with a woman. In this case, one is going to get off physically, while the other it will be a mental or emotional orgasm. The joy of giving pleasure gives pleasure.

His pounding steadily increased, which told me that his pleasure was close, and I encouraged him.

“That's it, sweetheart, pound that pussy!” I heard Joan exclaim.

“Thrust your pussy into him like I do to you,” Nancy encouraged.

Their words excited me and I wrapped my legs around his waist and rode him to his climax.

As he recovered, he raised and looked at me. His face was aglow with satisfaction as my body was filled with that similar warmth. Taking hold of his head, I kissed him.

“Okay you two,” his wife began. “it's my turn.”

We looked over to see Joan standing nearby wearing a vibrating strap-on. Mark smiled at her, then at me, and withdrew.

“Just use his cum as lube,” I joked.

“That's my intention, bitch,” she replied, as she positioned herself and entered.

My sphincter was stretched by her thicker tool and I smiled.

“Nancy, you really did marry a whore,” she remarked and began the familiar pumping.

I worked at not looking at her chest as she placed her hands on my thighs.

“I'll bet you've never been fucked by a one-titted witch, have you?” She remarked.

“No ma'am,” I replied, unsure what she expected me to say.

“Joan, you need to turn it on,” Nancy said, referring to the dildo.

“Oh yeah,” she replied, visibly embarrassed.

“First time doing this?” I asked.

“Yes, but remember, bitch, I'm the man.”

“Yes, sir,” I replied, now understanding her uncharacteristically coarse language.

Mark shook his head as Nancy chuckled.

After some awkwardness on her part, she turned the toy on and started to bang me.

“Oooh!” I exclaimed as I laid back closing my eyes. “Ooh, babe!”

“Don't overdo it,” Nancy remarked.

As uncomfortable as she must have been, I was equally uncomfortable. She was a cancer survivor and, like all survivors, proud of having beat cancer. Yet, she remained self-conscious of her victory, as always being clothed, hiding the scar of her mastectomy. Within their certain circle of friends, Joan was known to enjoy getting and giving oral, but always with her upper body clothed. She'd willingly clean a person up after sex, but would only have sex with her husband.

“What a man you are!” I exclaimed as I worked to remove any comfortableness.

“More than you,” she quipped.

I smiled as she quickly rode me to her intended orgasm.

I laid there with this wonderful feeling of having been used as Joan took off the toy and Nancy strapped it on. The idea of her sister's juices rubbing against her pussy excited me and my member throbbed as precum oozed out the head.

“I thought you drained him?” Joan remarked.

“I thought I did too,” Nancy replied as she smiled at me.

“Well, you know how us whores are,” I interjected. “You can pound our pussies raw, and we'll want more.”

There was some laughter as Nancy came over and entered me, and in short order climaxed.

“Let me ask you girls something,” Mark began as I cleaned myself. “Either one of you, when watching the other get off, feel anything?”

“Happy for her,” they replied in near unison.

Mark smiled as he hugged his wife.

Nancy and I looked from them to each other and smiled. I am not sure why, but neither of us made an effort to hug the other.

As they parted, Mark placed his hand over the scar on her chest.

“Getting rid of that breast saved her life and let me get closer to her heart,” he remarked, as their eyes locked on one another.

Nancy and I again looked at each other and smiled, but made no move to embrace. As I watched the two of them, I knew our little plan of getting back at the women had failed. The bond between the two of them was so strong that it could be seen almost as a solid line from one set of eyes to the other.

On the way home, I told Nancy how much I enjoyed being Marks' whore and how I could relate to the joy she was having with Peter. That night, with some effort, Nancy and I made love. As we lay there entwined in each other's arms, she remarked, “I was just thinking that perhaps we need to get you a boyfriend.”

Published 
Written by elmaco
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments