Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Piper Ch 3

"Joel come home to a unexpected visitor"

17
3 Comments 3
8.7k Views 8.7k
4.5k words 4.5k words
It's Sunday afternoon and Joel is driving home from work two hours early. He has a surprise dinner booking at Da-Vinci’s, the best Italian restaurant in Adelaide. As he drives, he reflects on the last few weeks and the changes to their lives.

In so many unexpected ways, Anna's affair with her Spanish boy toy had saved their marriage. Anna had now forgiven Joel for his brief affair over twenty years earlier. Just as importantly, Joel has finally forgiven himself. This has allowed them both to be free and enjoy Anna's sex tour to the fullest. But the changes to the other parts of their lives are the reasons Joel wears a perpetual smile.

They are like newlyweds, constantly cuddling, touching, kissing, laughing and talking. They’re in love and happier than they had been in over twenty years. For the last twenty-five years, Joel had tried to make up for his brief affair by working; he had started a business and thrown himself into it , thinking that the money he made and the lifestyle that money bought, would please Anna. He couldn't have been more wrong. What pleased Anna were the results of her sex tour rules.

Rule one is no sex during the week. This allows them to be intimate in other ways without the pressure of love making.

Rule two is that Joel not work Mondays and Tuesdays. She wants time with Joel, time to play and time to love each other. This had been easier than Joel expected. He had told one of his students that he would be cutting back and the student had begged for the chance to work for Joel and take over the classes on Mondays and Tuesdays. Rebecca had been with Joel's Martial Arts Academy since she was thirteen, now twenty-one, she has grown into an independent woman. She proved to be more than up to the task and was already filling in on classes on other days. The mums in the self-defence classes and the kids in the Grasshoppers pre-school class all loved her.

Yep, life is good for Joel Masterson. He is happy, with a sexy, loving wife, two successful daughters, a beautiful house in a very nice suburb, and a business that has set them up financially. Joel's smile is ear to ear as he pulls into his driveway, but in an instant it is gone. A Toyota Corolla is parked in his spot; this would not be an issue if the corolla didn't have Airport Rental signs all over it. There would only be one person who needed an airport rental, EMILIO!

Joel gets out of his minibus, his hair rising on the back of his neck, as anger surges through his veins. What is she thinking having him here, they have been so happy. Joel has done everything she had asked. He is going to throw that boy toy out on his ear and if Anna is in bed with him then she would go as well. He marches around the side of the house, straight for the pool house, slides the door open and steps in ready to tackle Emilio. The room is empty. He slams the bathroom door open...also empty.

Not the house, he thinks. Anna wouldn't have him in our house, if he is in the house I will hurt him, if he is in my bed, I will kill him.

Joel marches to the back door and throws it open. As he steps inside, he hears Anna's voice in the lounge room. She is sitting in the recliner looking at someone on the lounge suit, the same lounge she and Joel had watched porn movies on only last weekend.

Anna, seeing Joel, jumps to her feet and holds her hands up, palms facing him. Joel can see the fear in her eyes. “Please,” she says, her voice trembling, “stay calm, let me explain.”

Before Joel says a word, that someone on the couch is up, running at him. He braces for the impact.

"Dad," she says.

Their oldest daughter Samantha throws her arms around Joel, holding him tight. He holds her, waiting, looking at Anna, his mind working to sum up the situation. Sam’s face has been injured. A big, purple bruise covers her left cheek and eye. He holds her, waiting for an explanation. He is in action mode. This is a problem and Joel sorts problems for a living.

"It's sorted Joel," Anna says.

Joel holds Sam at arm’s length, looking at her face. “Who did that, what happened?" he demands.

"A guy I know. Sean bridle."

"Why?"

"We had been going to parties together, just as friends. We were at a party together yesterday when I met a cute guy. He and I went outside to talk. Sean came out and caught cutie and me kissing, he called me a slut and hit me."

"Then what?" Joel asks.

"He got in his car and left me there."

"Why is it sorted?" Joel directs the question to Anna.

"Max is in Sydney, I called him."

"You sent Max after him, Anna? Max loves our kids; he will kill the boy who did this."

"He deserves to be hurt, he hit your daughter," Anna spits back at Joel.

Joel lets go of Sam, removes his phone from his pocket, and calls Max. The phone rings twice before Max answers.

"Hi boss, you know?"

"I know. Where are you Max?"

"I'm sitting in a nice park with a new friend," answers Max.

"Is he okay?"

"He's fine for now, I was just about to tell him the story of when we met, you remember?"

Joel lets out a sigh, relaxes a little; his giant friend had not yet damaged the boy.

Max continues, "You were a bodyguard for the scumbag that was sleeping with my ex-wife. I went to his house to kill him and you met me at the door. I told you if you didn't get out of my way you would need an ambulance. A few minutes later you were driving me to the hospital to have my fractured arm plastered. Remember Joel?"

"Yes," replies Joel.

"You waited for me, then took me back to the academy and offered me somewhere to stay. I started working for you and training with you, the rest is history. I was just going to tell young Sean here to imagine what you would do to the boy who hurt someone you loved, when you hurt me to save a man you didn’t even like.”

Max is playing good cop bad cop, that smart bastard, thought Joel.

"Put him on."

Max hands the phone to the boy.

"Sean, you like to hit girls?"

"No," replies the voice on the other end.

Joel hears a slap and Max's voice, "No, sir!"

"No, sir," a scared voice repeats.

"You hit my girl, Sean."

"I am sorry, sir. I am so sorry. I love her. I just lost my temper."

"You don't hit people you love, Sean. Are you familiar with the term -- judge, jury, and executioner?”

"Yes, sir."

"Well, that's me son. I am going to give you two options, listen carefully. Option 1: I tell Samantha’s Uncle Max he can do whatever he wants to you, to punish you for hurting my Samantha. Option 2: You go to the Rosemount Karate School and introduce yourself to Sensei Tanika. You train three times a week until you have your brown belt. Now, what option do you want?"

"Option two please, sir."

"Okay, I will contact Sensei Tanika and tell him to expect you. But, if you miss one session, Max will pay you another visit.”

“I give my word sir, I will go.”

“And one more thing, from this second on, Samantha is your Kryptonite. If you go near her, you will feel pain. If she's walking down the street, you cross the road. You don't call her, don't even mention her name or I will visit you, and if I can hurt that mountain of a man sitting next to you, what do you think I will do to you? Understand?"

"Yes sir, please tell her I'm sorry."

"Joel its Max, what do you want me to do?"

"Take him back to where you found him and don't hurt him, I’ll explain later. Thanks, Max."

Joel hangs up the phone and looks at the two women in the room. Samantha looks relieved but Anna is wild.

"That bastard hits your daughter and you send him to karate classes, are you mad?" she yells.

"Do you remember Sensei Tanika, Anna? Remember a few years back, he stayed with us when the Nationals were on here?"

“That nice Japanese guy whose son was keen on Samantha?"

"And what do you think that nice Japanese guy will do with Sean when I tell him he is there for anger management and to learn to respect woman?"

"My God, that boy is going to wish he had taken option one," Anna says with a smile.

Joel made another phone call. "Hi, I've got a booking for two people tonight... Joel Masterson. Any chance I can make it for three? Great, see you at seven."

"Come on, you two get dressed. I'm taking the two best looking girls in Adelaide to Da-Vinci’s.”

Samantha argues, worried about people staring at her bruised face but Joel wins the day and they go to the restaurant. Anna and Samantha choose a bottle of wine to share and they agree to not discuss Sam’s bruised face.

Samantha is their first child; she has scooped the gene pool and has the best of Joel and Anna's looks and temperament. She is beautiful and has grown into a confident, charming, caring woman. Her younger sister, Francis, could be an Anna clone. Everything about Francis is a mirror image of Anna . Samantha is a dancer, Francis a gymnast, Sam free and spontaneous, Fran reserved and planned.

They have all ordered the marinara as not only is this the restaurant’s specialty but Joel and Anna’s favourite. They eat and chat until out of the blue Sam bursts out, "Stop it you two, what's going on?"

"What are you talking about, Sam?" asks Anna.

"You two, holding hands, ‘darling this’, ‘sweetheart that’-- dad can’t keep his eyes off you. It's disgusting; you’re old and married, act your age."

They all laugh; life for Joel Masterson is good again.

Back at home they have a night cap. Even Joel has a drink, single malt whisky, two fingers deep in a tumbler, no ice. He drinks slowly, savouring every sip until his day catches up with him; he excuses himself and goes to bed. The girls stay up chatting, laughing, and drinking.

For a man who makes his living as a martial arts teacher and bodyguard, he is a surprisingly deep sleeper. He is asleep when Anna comes to bed. She opens her dresser drawer, removes several items, and climbs under the sheets. Anna's plans for the tour may need to go on hold this weekend, but she isn’t going to miss out altogether. Joel is spread eagle on the bed and she positions herself between his legs. She takes his cock in her mouth, slowly sucking the head until Joel's cock hardens in her mouth . He stirs and reaches down, touching her hair, then pulls her up to him. Anna sits up, crossed-legged between his legs and turns on the small camping lamp she has brought to bed.

"We can’t, Sam is next door," whispers Joel.

Anna pours some oil on Joel's cock then takes his hand and guides it to his cock. She makes a circle with her thumb and forefinger and moves her wrist up and down, the universal sign for wank. She moves his hand up and down on his cock so there is no doubt what she wants him to do. Joel gives in and begins to slowly stroke his cock. He is hard from Anna's oral treatment, and the five sex-free days have recharged his mojo. Anna picks up what looks like an electric toothbrush, a handle with some buttons, a short stem, and a thumb sized knob on the end. She pours some oil on the end, turns the vibrator on, and holds it to her clit.

"Wank for me," she mouths.

Joel is in a teasing mood, he alternates between stroking his cock and running his fingertips up and down its length. He grabs a pillow and places it under his hips. Anna pours more oil on his cock. With her spare hand, she fondles and pulls his balls.

"Wank for me, I want to see you come in your hand," she whispers.

Joel is horny but in control, the sight of his wife pleasuring herself with the vibrator is delightfully naughty. He brings himself close with his hand, then swaps to fingertips, then back to his hand, teasing Anna as much as himself. Using the vibrator wand, Anna rubs herself in unison with Joel’s hand job. But she wants the prize, she wants to see her husband wank himself to completion. She wants to see him do something he claims he hasn’t done for over thirty years. She moves her hand that had been playing with his balls lower, down between his legs.

MelaniWels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelaniWels

He knows what she wants to do and spreads his legs wider, giving her better access to his anus. She toys with his tight hole, holding her finger at its opening and applying just a little pressure. She can see by Joel’s face that he is losing control. She worms her oiled finger into has ass, just to the first joint, then the second, slowly moving it back and forth.

"Wank for me, come for me, shoot it onto your belly, I want to watch you come."

Joel loses control, closes his eyes, strokes hard, and shoots his load onto himself. Opening his eyes he sees Anna reach her own orgasm. Watching Joel come has pushed her over the edge.

"First wank in thirty years, you looked like you enjoyed it."

"It's not a wank unless you are on your own," Joel argues.

They get up and have a shower together. They wash each other while kissing, using their hands and soapy lather to aid in their fondling and slippery caresses.

Dried off and back to bed, there is a knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" Sam asks.

"Okay," Anna replies.

"I haven't told you the whole truth about Sean and me. We were just friends, but we were also buddies, fuck buddies," Sam confesses. "He wanted more but I told him I wasn't ready. I shouldn't have flirted with someone else while he was there, it was insensitive."

"That’s no excuse to hit you," Anna interrupts.

"Your mum’s right, but you need to be aware of people's feelings, he obviously cared for you. It must have hurt him to see you with the other guy after you went to the party with him," Joel says.

"I know, I feel bad about it. I like Sean, he's funny and great in bed."

Joel put his fingers to his ears, "Na-na-na-na, a father doesn't need to hear that."

"You like him, he's good in bed, what is the issue?" Anna asks.

"He's the marrying kind. He wants to settle and I want to try more before I buy. I don't want to look back and wonder. Tonight, watching you two at the restaurant, I realise that it's really important to choose the right man. Mum and Dad, I am so proud of you. So many of my friends’ parents are breaking-up or would be better apart. It’s great the way you still love each other."

"Thanks Sam, just know that the choosing part is important, but the effort you put in after that is what counts the most." Joel kisses his wife. "Now, if you two are going to chat girly stuff be gone, do it somewhere else," Joel says as he rolls over, post-coital sleepiness kicking in.

................

The next morning Joel wakes up alone. Anna hadn’t come back to bed. He washes and goes down stairs. His Hi-Fi is on so he goes into the lounge, what he sees puts a huge smile on his face. Anna and Samantha are cuddled up, asleep on the lounge. A bottle of ‘Aberlour A-Bunadh’ single malt whiskey sits on the coffee table. Joel picks up the whiskey bottle and holds it up to the light. Just over two thirds empty, this would not be a problem if the girls had picked any other bottle from his collection but the A-Bunadh is 60% alcohol.

He picks up his iPad, opens the app that controls the Hi-Fi and selects Jackson Browne’s live acoustic album. He turns up the volume and goes into the kitchen. Joel puts on a pot of coffee, opens the fridge and takes out eggs, tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms, bacon, chilli, and peppers. He fries some bacon while he chops all the fresh ingredients. He then adds them to the pan with the bacon. He whips the eggs then pours them over the other ingredients--the perfect hangover cure.

He goes back into the lounge and opens the curtains, turns up the music, and shakes the girls awake. Anna and Samantha look at him through blood-shot eyes.

"Who hit me?" Anna asks.

"I'm going to bed to die," Sam states.

"No, you eat first, have coffee, and lots of water, then bed. You two picked the wrong whiskey to play with last night. Now, come on and get in the kitchen, breakfast is ready."

The girls eat in silence and then go upstairs to their beds. Joel cleans up the dishes deciding now may be a good time to pay the household bills, goes to the den, and is surprised to see the computer is already on. Anna, in her drunken state had logged on to her forum and had not logged off.

Joel looks at the screen, "Forty, Foxy, and Frustrated." He thinks about shutting it down but curiosity gets the best of him. There are photos on the top, all of women. Above each photo is a status symbol, all but Anna's shows offline. He scrolls down. The forum is set up as a chat page, there are short cuts to subjects and the number of hits and comments on each subject is shown next to the title.

There are two that stand out as the most popular, these are titled, "Anna's Adventure" and "I own him what next?"

He really wants to look at Anna's adventure but can't bring himself to betray her trust to that extent. Joel knows it is wrong but he clicks on the "I own him what next?” link.

The forum thread, or conversation, has a photo and the name of each person that has added a comment. The photo next to the first post is of an attractive Asian woman with long, straight black hair and a petite figure. Her name is Shui Ling and what she wrote catches Joel’s attention.

Hi guys, thought I would start a new thread as the old one had gotten very long. Just a brief history for anyone new and then on with the latest question. As most of you know, my husband is a successful dentist and a loving husband. Unfortunately, he had lost interest in sex and I was ready to leave him.

As advised by Betty, I sat down with him and we watched the porn DVD sampler she sent me. He was reluctant but I offered him the choice, watch or I leave, we watched. To my surprise, the scenes that turned him on where the femdom and cuckold scenes. As I was desperate to both save my marriage and have a sex life, I decided to start role playing these two scenarios.

We agreed that we would keep our role playing to only Saturdays and Sundays and live a "Normal" life all other days. Our new lifestyle has been fantastic, I love playing the dominating role and he is now putty in my hands. We have escalated the role play to a point that he now wears a cock cage 24/7 and I only allow him sexual release on Sunday nights. He pleases me anytime I am in the mood either orally, or by hand, or with one of my many toys.

We haven't yet explored the cuckold lifestyle with another man but this is definitely a turn-on for both of us. I love the idea of having sex with another man while he watches but I am worried that he will either “hate it and leave me” or “love it but turn into some sort of wimp.” I really don't want either to happen.

Hence the question, "I own him what next?"

....................

Joel scrolls down the page scanning the responses from the other forum members. The advice varied but most were telling her she must not miss the opportunity, to not only sleep with other men, but have her husband watch her do it. Many of the responses were crude and Joel started to worry what type of advice Anna is being given in regard to the Anna sex tour.

The photo next to one post catches Joel's attention. He clicks on the photo and it expands to fill half the screen. The woman has light chocolate skin, pock marks on her cheeks that looked to be from acne, dark brown hair with grey streaks, and a gap in her front teeth. She looks beautiful, but what she wrote made her even more attractive to Joel.

................

Hi Shui Ling

This may be hypocritical of me, but be careful before taking this next step. As you know, my husband and I have lived an adventurous lifestyle for many years, have had many lovers and we both enjoy the lifestyle. The big difference is we do not have a sub/dom aspect to our relationship. We always agree on all decisions and I would never humiliate him. You say you love your husband and don't want to lose him, go slow and nurture your relationship. If you are careful you may be able to have it all, if not, you may lose it all.

Camille

..................

Joel is glad to read Camille’s post, finally some measured advice. He scrolls down and reads the next few posts but then sees Anna's photo. He reads her post.

.....................

Dear Shui Ling

I agree with Camille, I risked my own marriage recently to have a week with a beautiful young man. I was lucky, I had the best sex of my life but more importantly, I not only kept my husband but every aspect of our relationship is now better. If you are following "Anna's Adventure" you will know we are a work in progress. Take your time and tread lightly, you need to remember the forum is fun but your husband is flesh and blood. Good luck.

Anna

............

Joel wipes a tear from his eye. Anna's post touches him and he now feels a lot more comfortable about both the tour and the forum. A text box pops up on the screen.

“Hi Anna, got time to chat?" Camille’s photo is in the corner of the text box

Joel panics, reached over to the power point and pulls the plug. He waits a few seconds, plugs the PC back in. Reading the forum has made him horny and he needs to blow of some steam. He leaves the den and walks to the garage, takes his bike down from the brackets on the wall, puts on his helmet and goes for a ride.

……………………………………….

Samantha stays home until Thursday morning. Joel sees her off with a kiss and a warning to keep away from Sean. He had talked to sensei Tanika; Sean has started the long journey to achieving the brown belt. Tanika seems to think he is a nice enough young man and that the discipline required for the martial arts training will get him back on track.

Joel arrives home as usual, around 8.30 pm. His dinner is ready and he eats with Anna. After dinner, Anna leads him to the lounge, sits down, and pulls him down next to her. She holds his hand.

“I need to show you something, I know it’s not one of our tour days, but I planned to go over this on Monday; but with Sam here, I couldn’t.”

“Okay, sounds serious. What’s going on?”

Anna passes Joel a photo; he recognises Camille, the dark-skinned woman from the forum, she was dressed in a pale blue evening dress. If she was attractive on her forum photo she was stunning in this one. Her dark hair with the grey streaks framed her face and the gap in her front teeth accentuated her smile. She would normally be a little overweight for Joel’s taste but she carried it well. The evening dress highlighted her womanly figure; Joel’s eyes were drawn to her cleavage. Camille was not a porn star DD but the dress she had chosen had made the most of her assets.

“This is Camille, she’s a friend from the forum,” Anna tells Joel as she hands him another photo.

The next photo is of a man in a well-fitted suit. He has a genuine, friendly smile, short, black, tight curly hair and is solidly built. Joel knows this man’s body type, he would be muscular with only a minimum of training. Joel could lift weights for the rest of his life and never achieve that level of muscularity.

“This is Lucas, Camille’s husband,” Anna says as if introducing them.

She passes Joel several more photos of Camille and Lucas; the rest were of them together in different locations. Standing together they complemented each other, Camille’s femininity against Lucas’s masculinity. His skin is slightly darker than her light chocolate and he is a few inches taller. The last photo shows Camille and Lucas at the beach, she is in a one-piece bathing suit and he is wearing Bermuda shorts. For a couple their age, they look great.

“Well?” asks Anna.

“They’re a good looking couple but why are we looking at their holiday photos?”

“Like I said, she is a friend from the forum, they live, let’s say an adventurous sex life.”

Before Anna can finish Joel interrupts, “No Anna, we agreed a tour for two. I know you want to try other things but I won’t share you with another man.”

“I am not asking for your permission to fuck Lucas.”

Joel interrupts his wife again, “Anna, the card has been played. I have some pride, our marriage won’t survive this.”

Published 
Written by walkingthinking
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments