Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Piper Ch 5

"To threesome or not to threesome?"

12
4 Comments 4
6.3k Views 6.3k
4.9k words 4.9k words
You always pay the Piper - To pay a price that you deem high or unfair, but failing to pay the price will result in dire consequences...

It's Saturday morning. Anna awakes alone as Joel has left early for work. She had a sleepless night thinking about today's upcoming date with Camille and Lucas. She knows Joel will like them and if he can relax he will enjoy their company.

Anna had fanaticised about having sex with a woman when she first started watching porn. One of the forum members had been kind enough to send her some mixed sample DVDs and in almost all the lesbian scenes, the women were sensual, loving and sexy unlike most the grunting, ramming men.

The thought of touching and being touched by Camille excites her. Even the prospect of watching Joel with Camille sets her heart beating faster. No, she is not worried about their company or the prospect of intimacy. She is worried about Joel's ability to relax.

Anna goes downstairs, makes a coffee and takes it to the den. She logs onto the “Forty, Foxy and Frustrated” forum and checks for updates. There are no updates or messages so she decides to log off, but then she remembers Camille’s message from the day before. She opens the message and pastes it onto an email to send to Joel.

........

Joel's workday starts by leading an early morning boot camp training session; he finishes the day with a Kata class for his black belt students. In between, he does all the tedious work every successful small businessman has to endure: paying bills, sending invoices, and replying to emails. He is normally very good at focusing on the task at hand and getting his paperwork done, but not today. His mind is with Anna and the night to come with Camille and Lucas.

He sits staring at the computer screen, seeing nothing, wishing he could turn back time and tell Anna not to invite them to stay, all the time knowing that he really has no choice. He has never been able to refuse Anna and this time was no different. He loves her deeply and desperately wants her to be happy, but scenarios are running through his mind.

He starts daydreaming about Anna and Camille naked in the pool house, locked in a passionate embrace. Their hands eagerly exploring each other, the contrast of a tanned Anna against Camille’s light chocolate skin is intoxicating. He is lying in the bed watching them and waiting for them to come to him.

His erection pushes uncomfortably against the rough cotton of his gi and stops the daydream.

He moves his focus back to the paperwork but his mind drifts to Lucas. What kind of man willingly brings his wife to another’s house to give her over to have sex? In the photos Anna had shown Joel, Lucas appeared to be a man’s man, not a cuckold, wimp stereotype. He can’t help but think there is some master plan for Anna to have a threesome with Camille and Lucas. Or worse, did she plan a threesome with Lucas and Joel? If she gives Joel his fantasy threesome, she could argue she deserves the same.

Joel shakes his head. Focus, he tells himself.

He pays another bill, shuffles some paper and starts thinking about Anna. What if she falls in love with Camille and leaves him for her? Anna’s description of Camille had been glowing; she had met her several times and never mentioned the meetings to Joel. Were they already secretly having an affair




Stop it, stop it, fuckin' stop it. Focus, his mind screams.

He answers an email and then he is in the swimming pool with Camille. Her beautiful womanly body is wrapped around him, her soft breasts pressing against his chest. Their mouths lock in a passionate kiss; one hand is under her soft ass holding her to him, the other entwined in her hair. His cock is rubbing between her legs and he is about to cum when Anna yells at him, “I hate you Joel. I knew you would fail the test and fuck Camille; you are still just the cheating bastard you have always been.”

He is bought back to reality by the sound of an email landing in his inbox.

Morning my love.

I hope you slept better than I did, I am so excited about Camille’s visit that I didn’t I slept a wink. I was thinking that you may be having second thoughts; please remember that nothing will happen unless everyone wants it to. I have copied a message that Camille sent me yesterday.



Morning Anna




Just touching base, as I said last night we are both delighted that you and Joel have decided to consider having an adventure with us. About now you are having doubts, a million “what ifs” are racing through your mind. I know this because I believe I know you, and I have travelled this path many times before. It's normal to have these doubts. 




Just remember, this weekend is a meet and greet, we have no expectations and advise you both to do to the same. At any time we can stop, we still have the motel booked as the company has paid in advance, so we can leave if you are uncomfortable. Regardless of what you and Joel decide, both Lucas and I are looking forward to a nice weekend.




Love




Camille 


I hope Camille’s message settles your nerves as it did mine, Love you always

Anna


Anna's timing is perfect; the email not only brings Joel back to reality but reminds him tonight is just a meet and greet. He decides to take Camille’s advice and just enjoy the night with no thought for the future. He turns off the computer, walks to the office bedsit, and takes a very cold shower.

..........

Anna and Joel are nervously sitting on the couch waiting. The doorbell rings. Though they are expecting their visitors, they both jump at the sound.

They greet them together. Introductions are made and handshakes exchanged. The photos Anna had shown Joel of the couple do not do them justice. Lucas is dressed in khaki shorts and a Hawaiian shirt. His clothes compliment his dark skin and solid build while his warm, friendly, comfortable smile and handshake are almost infectious. Camille wears a white frock that hugs and enhances her curves; her black, grey streaked hair is tied back away from her face, enhancing the acne pock marks on her cheeks. Joel finds himself staring into her large, beautiful, hazel coloured eyes.

Anna assigns Joel the task of showing them their room and giving the house tour. He takes Camille’s suitcase and starts the tour.

"To your right is the guest room. You can put your bags in there. Anna has stocked the en suite for you. Behind you is the home office, we call it the den." He theatrically sweeps his arm in an arc, pointing to the open plan living area. "As you can see, this is the kitchen, dining and lounge. Up the stairs are the other bedrooms." Joel leads them out past the kitchen to the backyard. "Pool, pergola, and pool house. The pool house is really just a granny flat but we like the sound of pool house better. Make yourselves at home and don’t be shy if you want to use the kitchen or have a swim," Joel says, hamming up his role as tour guide.

They return to the lounge and Joel pours everyone a drink. Anna and Camille have white wine, Lucas a beer, and Joel has his usual straight whisky. They chat about flights, the weather, work, houses, all the things new acquaintances discuss when getting to know each other. The chat is a question and answer session, and everyone can tell Joel is finding the situation difficult.

“Your accents, where are they from?" asks Joel.

"We are originally from Mauritius. I was sent to a boarding school in Paris for five years, after my parents and brothers were killed in a car accident, so my French accent is a little stronger than Lucas’s,” replies Camille.

“I’m sorry to hear that,” says Joel with sincerity. He mentors kids at the Dojo who have lost their parents and who have gone off the rails; he knows how hard it is for young kids to fend for themselves, to grow with the guidance and support of state institutions but not the love they so desperately need.

“Thanks, but it’s ancient history. I was eleven and had no end of support from the Mauritian Social Services Department. I had some great foster parents and the French boarding school was like a big girls club.”

"Let's talk about the elephant in the room," suggests Lucas, eager to change the subject. "Joel I can understand it’s hard to relax when you are basically being interviewed as a potential lover for my wife, and it might help if we clear the air and have a talk about why Camille and I are here."

Lucas has made his statement in such a friendly way that everyone agrees.

"Anna has given you the brief on our adventure but I would like to give you my version. As you know, when we were in our mid-twenties we found out we couldn't have kids."

Camille jumps in, “I can't, but Lucas was able."

"We can't,” Lucas corrects her. “Camille had grown up believing life was supposed to be a fairy tale, first marriage, then kids, and then grandchildren. When that bubble burst, she was lost. She searched for something to fill the void. Eventually, she came to me and suggested we try swinging. You can imagine I was devastated but I knew if I didn't agree I would lose her to something else, a save the world cause or a career, who knows what but I would lose her."

"But you need to know we talked long and hard before we jumped in," adds Camille.

"That's right, we talked about our expectations and came up with our rules. We agreed on the rules to protect each other and our marriage, and that’s when I decided that I wouldn't participate in the sexual side of the adventure," explains Lucas.

"That is the bit I don't understand. You support Camille’s choice to swing, but you don't yourself. If it's okay for her, why not you?" asks Joel.

"Let me be clear. I don't have intercourse with Camille’s partners but I have played a part with some of the couples. I know in your case that will be unacceptable and I can live with that. To answer your question, I decided not to have intercourse so I would have something special, that only I share with Camille."

Lucas’s admission worries Joel. “Played a part? So, normally there would be a threesome or wife swap?"

"In the past, Lucas has played various parts in our adventure. He has massaged the other woman while I have had sex with their husbands. He has helped warm us up orally. He has role played the submissive butler. One of the wives loved to fuck his ass with a strap-on and wank him while her husband and I cuddled and watched from the bed. All the girls have watched him wank while we teased their husbands’ cocks. Joel, I know you are worried about Lucas having sex with Anna, that's not going to happen unless you want it to, and even then he will never have intercourse with her. He saves that pleasure for me and me alone. I promise you, Lucas will not even watch us on the CCTV unless you ask him to," Camille replies.

“I like the ‘watch him wank’ idea,” adds Anna.

"It's great, Anna. I am normally in bed with the other couple and we have Lucas put on a show. I know you like to watch and it drives me wild watching Lucas cum in his hand while I play with another man’s cock," says Camille.

"Joel, I will make you the same promise I have made to the other husbands. If you decide to go ahead with our arrangement, I will never have intercourse with Anna. I will never do anything sexual with Anna or you unless you ask me to, I will never apply pressure on you to ask me to do anything." Lucas stands up and offers Joel his hand and Joel shakes it. “Deal?" Lucas asks.

"Deal," Joel agrees.

"You talk about the other couples. How many have there been?" asks Joel.

Camille answers his question, "Six couples in almost twenty years. We believe our rules have allowed us to have long term, caring sexual relationships that work for everyone. We were with our last couple over five years."

Joel senses Camille’s sadness and asks, “What happened with them? You obviously cared for them."

"Isabelle and Brent, yes we did care for them very much, but Isabelle wanted more, she wanted to leave Brent, move to Queensland and become a permanent threesome with Lucas and me. We tried to reason with her. We even attended relationship counselling but the damage was done. They ended up divorcing and we haven't heard from them since. It’s very sad as we never intended to break up their marriage," Camille says.

"And the others?" pushes Joel.

"The first couple got pregnant and we decided that our relationship would not be in the best interest of the baby. We still see them from time to time when we are in Tasmania. Lucas and I are Uncle and Auntie to their wonderful son. The next couple we were with for only three months. They decided they wanted to try swinging parties, so we split up. We want a committed relationship, Joel, not an orgy. If you decide to go ahead with this we will expect everyone to be honest and commit to not having sex outside our little group,” says Camille.

“It may sound odd, asking you to both sleep with my wife and commit to not having sex with anyone else, but we find it works,” adds Lucas.

Camille continued, ”Then there was Grace and Dmitry. We were with them six years but Dmitry was transferred back to Russia.

MarianPerez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarianPerez

They were fun and Dmitry and Lucas became very close friends. Then Janet and Gabriel. They were nice, but we just seemed to grow apart. To be honest, our visits became a chore so we all agreed to go our separate ways."

"You forgot one," Anna points out.

"I wish we could, Jamal and Kaden. What a mess that one was. We didn't even last the honeymoon. Jamal turned out to be a pig. On our second visit he started getting rough with me, and Lucas had to put him straight. Stupid man thought that because Lucas allows other men to sleep with me that he is weak. He learnt the hard way and Lucas threw him out our front door in just his boxers. I still can't believe Kaden is with that bastard."

"So, your rules--couples only, all interstate, once a month visits, no one-on-one visits, all to prevent Camille falling in love with someone else?" Anna asks Lucas.

"Almost. We want the adventure to add some fun to our marriage, not take it over. We allow a honeymoon for the first month; because of Camille’s job we can do weekly visits if everyone wants. It helps get the relationship established and build the new friendships, but after that it's once a month fun maximum."

"Can I make a suggestion?" offers Lucas. “We all agree that sex is off the table this visit. You guys can ask us anything you want and we will answer you honestly. That way we can all relax and get to know each other. No one makes any commitment to this until Camille and I are gone. That way you two get to relax and discuss it together. Let’s set a dead line. Wednesday night, the girls get together on the forum. By that time we need to all decide. If anyone says no, then it’s off. If everyone says yes, then we come back next weekend. Agreed?"

Everyone agrees, but Joel needs the answer to one more question. "Lucas, I hate to be blunt but I get the feeling that there may have been some male bisexuality in the past."

"You can ask any question Joel. Don't worry, I won't be offended. I have given and received oral from some of the other wives and..." Lucas hesitates then glances up to Camille.

"He has received hand jobs and even blow jobs from some of the men," Camille finishes for him.

"So you’re both bisexual?" asks Anna.

"Depends on your definition of bisexual. I don't touch or suck men and would never consider anal sex with a man, but I must admit I do enjoy receiving some special treatment while the ladies watch. Don't worry Joel, I know that's not your scene."

"I need a drink,” says Joel. “Anyone else?"

The girls each have another wine and Lucas asks for a whisky, the same as Joel. While Joel is pouring the drinks, Camille asks about some holiday photos of their daughters that are displayed proudly in the lounge, and the subjects change. Lucas’s honesty with answering Joel's questions have broken the social walls and they all talk, joke, and drink until late. It is after 1 am when Camille rises from the lounge and announces it is past her bed time. They all agree and get up to head to bed but Camille isn’t quite finished yet.

"Could I have a goodnight kiss?” she asks Joel.

He looks at Anna for approval and receives it. “Sure, why not."

Instead of moving to Joel, Camille walks the few steps to Anna and stands in front of her. She raises her hands to Anna's cheeks and gently brushes them. Then she slips one hand behind Anna’s head and draws Anna to her. They open their mouths and slowly, gently French kiss. Anna wraps her arms around Camille and pulls her to her.

Both Joel and Lucas watch as the girls close their eyes and become lost in the kiss. The sight of Camille’s chocolate skin and womanly curves against Anna’s olive tan and athletic body arouses Joel and he feels his cock stretching against the silky fabric of his boxers. He can see the girls tongue kissing even though their lips are locked together. Camille’s hand slides down to the small of Anna’s back and squeezes her tighter. And then it is over. Camille breaks away from the kiss and takes Lucas’s hand, leading him to the guest room.

Joel feels the beast, which is his well-controlled sex-drive, leaning against the door to its cage. By simply watching the action, it has grown bigger, stronger, and more confident; it stands so quiet that Joel didn't even notice it stirring. But it is leering, waiting for when the time is right to break free.

At the door to the guest room, Camille turns and addresses Joel, "Thank you Joel. I have wanted to kiss Anna from the second I met her. It was everything I hoped it would be."

She turns, enters the room, and closes the door behind her.

Once in the safety of their bedroom, Anna whispers to Joel, "My God that was great! Was your girl kissing girl fantasy as good as you imagined?“

"Better," replies Joel.

"So, what do you think of Camille and Lucas?"

"You were right, they’re nice, I like them both. If they were new neighbours we would be best friends. I can't believe how open and honest they are about their sex lives."

"And Camille?"

"She's sweet."

"And Camille?" Anna repeats.

“She’s beautiful, funny and very easy to talk to."

"And sexy?"

"If you are asking if I am attracted to her then the answer is yes. Would I like to see you two kissing naked? Then again, yes. Am I am ready to take the next step? Then I don't know. One part of me says go for it, the other part worries that once we do, we won't be able to go back to just us. I feel like I have an impossible scale that I am trying to weigh up sexual excitement against possible emotional cost. Have you even considered how our girls would react if they found out we were considering this?"

"There's no rush to make a decision Joel, I am enjoying just having them here. As for the girls, they are grown women and if we ever decide to tell them, then they will have to deal with it, in the same way we have had to deal with their choices.

"It's a shame you have to work tomorrow, I'm taking them to the Hills Café for brunch and then on a Hills tour. I have booked De-Vinci’s for seven o'clock for dinner, then back here for drinks. They fly out to Perth at 5am Monday so it can't be a late night."

"On that note, I have to get some sleep before work tomorrow, love you." Joel kisses Anna and closes his eyes to sleep.

It is minutes before he hears Anna’s gentle snore. Anna doesn't know she snores. Joel uses it to tell if she is really asleep or just pretending. He lays holding his wife, contemplating the day and their new friends. He is both sexually aroused and relaxed at the thought of sleeping with Camille and Anna. Lucas’s talk has reassured him that he would not be breaking up their marriage.

He knows that soon he will have to make his decision.

………………

Downstairs, Camille drags Lucas into the bedroom, makes her passing comment to Joel and closes the door. She puts her finger to her mouth to tell Lucas to be quiet. They wait for the sound of footsteps going up the stairs and then they go to bed and wait for the house to be still. Camille reaches down and takes hold of Lucas’s semi-hard cock.

She loves Lucas, his body, his mind, and his spirit. But if there was one thing she would change it would be the size of his cock.

Lucas rolls Camille onto her back and presses his mouth against hers, kissing her passionately. His tongue finds hers, while thoughts of Camille and Anna’s first kiss fills his consciousness. He places his hand between her legs, flattening his hand against her crotch. She spreads her legs to accommodate him. He moves his hand slowly in a circular motion, grinding the flesh of her pussy against her clit. Camille’s leg is between Lucas’s and he slowly rubs his cock against her thigh. He knows he will not last long as the excitement of the girls’ kiss and the lead up to today’s meeting has had him on edge all day, but he will do his best to give Camille her orgasm before he comes.

Spreading his fingers, he opens her pussy lips, pushes two middle fingers into her wetness and lubricates them with her juices. She is swollen and slippery and his big sausage like fingers slide in with ease. He slides them out and positions them along her slit, on either side of her clit. He presses them onto her and moves them with urgency along the length of her aching sex, doing his best not to actually touch her clit.

Camille’s back arches and she swivels her hips and wriggles her legs, attempting to get Lucas to rub her clit. Camille grabs the back of his head and drives her tongue into his mouth; she stiffens it and shoves it in and out, fucking his mouth with her tongue.

Lucas knows the time has come to give her the release she needs. He closes his fingers and rubs her clit and slit. In only minutes she is shaking against his hand.

Her orgasm achieved, she lays back panting.

“I want to watch you cum,” Camille whispers.

He swings his legs over her, straddling her body just below her breast. Her arms are along her side, allowing her to play with herself while Lucas kneels above her. Taking his hard cock in his hand, he holds it just below the sensitive head and strokes it.

Lucas stares into Camille’s beautiful, wide hazel coloured eyes, but her eyes are not returning his stare. They are focused only on his hand and the swollen purple head of his cock. The first drop of shiny pre-cum oozes out from his cock and Camille smiles.

“That’s it baby, shoot your cum onto my tits. I wish Anna was here watching this. She would love to see you shoot your load onto me.”

This encouragement pushes Lucas over the edge and he cums. The first shot hits Camille on the cheek. He aims lower and blows the remaining cum onto her breast. Camille is still rubbing herself as Lucas swings off her, leans over, parts his lips, and licks his own cum from her face. Her hand moves faster as he sucks the remaining cum from her chest. Once satisfied he has it all, he covers her mouth with his, and deposits his cum into her mouth. Camille moans into his mouth as her second orgasm flows over her.

They lay side by side. Both staring at the ceiling, recovering.

“So, what do you think about our new friends?” asks Camille.

“You are going to push Joel too far too fast,” says Lucas.

“No, Joel wants this. He just doesn’t realise it yet. Do you think they will suit us?”

“I think they’re really nice. I can see us being together for a long time. But Camille, you have to slow down or you will scare them off.”

“We’ll see,” Camille says as Lucas rolls next to her. He pulls her into his strong arms and holds her.

“Sweet dreams,” she tells him as he drifts off to sleep.

We’ll see, she thinks. If only Lucas knew how long she had been planning this visit. How long she had been grooming Anna to the point she is now, ready to accept Camille and Lucas as sexual partners.

She had befriended Anna as soon as she saw her profile on the “Forty, Foxy and Frustrated” forum. She had invited her into the sub group where she could keep an eye on her and build her trust, becoming her mentor. Camille had created fake forum profiles and she had used one of these to send Anna pornographic DVDs. She had carefully selected the scenes on the DVDs to awaken Anna’s sexuality and send it on its inevitable destination to Camille and Lucas. For the first eighteen-months, she had just wanted her as a friend and confidant.

But when Anna posted about Emilio’s propositions and her monopoly card, Camille seized the opportunity, and used her three fake forum profiles to steer Anna into the tryst with Emilio. Camille’s own posts were always the voice of reason, always advising Anna to take care of her marriage. While her fake profiles where at the extreme, urging Anna to take the opportunity before it was lost.

Camille knew Emilio was the perfect introduction to sexual freedom for Anna. He was too young to be a threat to her long term plans. Anna needed to take the first step with someone other than her and Lucas. Also, Emilio’s affair would breakdown some of Joel’s sexual barriers. Camille had secretly guided Anna every step of the way. She help convince Anna to sponsor Emilio’s visit to the gymnastics academy. She helped with Anna’s speech to Joel, telling him she was playing the card. She helped with the reconciliation letters and finally she helped Anna get Joel to agree to the tour. She had choreographed every step of Joel and Anna’s first love making after the affair. Explained to Anna how to take Joel’s anal cherry, how to feed him his own cum from her pussy. Each time Anna had updated her on her progress, Camille had become more confident that Anna and Joel would be their next lovers.

She knew this would be risky but believed Joel could handle it. Camille had studied him, reading everything she could find about Joel on the internet. She had even sent a private investigator to Joel’s Dojo to meet him under the guise of a prospective client. She knew Joel’s type. He would honour his commitment and then do anything it took to save his marriage.

And then when the time was right, Camille would strike. She will have the family she so desperately needs, Anna and Joel and their girls will be woven into Camille’s and Lucas’s life. Her void will be filled and she would finally be truly happy.

___

This story and all characters are fictional. 

My sincere thanks to my editor findingmyvoice. Without her encouragement and editing, this story would have never been completed.

Published 
Written by walkingthinking
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments