Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Piper Chapter 1

"Anna takes a young lover."

29
11 Comments 11
13.5k Views 13.5k
4.7k words 4.7k words
Joel unlocks the front door to his house. He knows he should not be there this week, but he has to be. He walks quietly to the den and pulls out the top desk drawer, picks up his passport, and turns to leave.

'Don't do it Joel,' he tells himself.

He turns on the computer, 'don't do it, his inner voice calls out.'

He double clicks the security CCTV software icon, don't do it, again the voice begs.

He clicks on the icon for the pool house, a bed comes into view on the monitor. The camera is mounted in the corner of the room looking down onto the bed and showing most of the room. The bedroom is empty and Joel reaches for the computer mouse to turn off the program, but then he see a man walk into the room. A naked man. His hair is wet hair from the pool or a shower and he is young, maybe 25 to 30. He is muscular, lean, fit, and tan, calling this young man an Adonis would be an understatement. Joel watches as the man lays on the bed, spread eagle like he owns the place.

Joel’s wife, Anna, walks in also wet and naked. Her long nipples standing proud on her small breasts. At 45 she is very fit and looks fantastic. A life as a gymnastics instructor has given her a tight, athletic body. Anna is attractive with short mousy brown hair and a smile that can light up a room, she may not be fashion model stunning, but she is everything to Joel.

Joel watches as Anna climbs into the bed beside the Young Adonis. They begin to kiss, long, slow and passionate. She places her hand on his chest and plays with his nipple, gently pinching and pulling. Joel can see the Adonis’s cock starting to swell. Anna wraps her leg around his leg, slowly and seductively, while she moves her hips back and forth, rubbing her groin against his leg.

The Adonis takes Anna's hand from his chest and moves it down, tracing a line over his flat abs and then teasingly stops just above his groin. He tilts his hips up, encouraging her to move on.

Her hand slides down past the Adonis’s cock and cups his balls, gently pulling them downward. His cock reacts and swells with the pleasure. She takes hold of his cock, softly stroking its length. He grows and hardens with each stroke. Her wedding and eternity rings catch the light streaming in through the large glass doors; they glisten, taunting Joel as he watches on the computer monitor. The rings look small on her hand; her hand looks small wrapped around his cock.

She climbs on top of him, straddling him, then reaches down and guides his cock into her. Just a little at first and then in one quick move she slides down, taking his full length. She leans back, taking all of him into her but she doesn’t move, she is in control.

The camera is in the back corner of the room and Joel can see the young Adonis move his hands up to Anna’s body. Joel knows he is playing with her nipples. She moves slowly up until he is almost out of her, then comes down hard, all the way; over and over she does this, teasingly. Slowly up, then down again driving him into her. Joel watches his wife move, the muscles in her legs and buttocks flexing with each rise and fall of her body.

The Adonis puts one hand behind her and pulls her down onto him, with the other hand he cups her tiny ass. He raises his hand then slaps her ass, just hard enough to redden her cheeks. She drives harder and faster onto him. He wraps his arms around her back and rolls her over, now he is on top, and his arms extend out to take his weight. He arches up so only their groins are in contact. He is not moving, he is teasing her now.

Anna's young lover’s broad shoulders and tanned back taper to a narrow waist. His hard legs and buttocks are those of a professional gymnast. It's her turn now to tease and she slaps his arse. He begins to move, rotating as he thrusts in and out. There is urgency now and her hands are digging into his buttocks urging him on. His thrusts become harder, faster, harder, faster until Anna’s legs begin to shake, she pushes him off her, she has come.

Joel watches Anna move alongside her Adonis, side by side they cuddle and kiss. Joel's wife and the Adonis had not just had sex, they had made love. Anna says something to him and he replies. She smiles and slides down the bed, he has not come. The look on Adonis’s face and Anna’s bobbing head is enough to tell Joel the young man is getting a blow job.

Joel can't watch any more. He shuts the computer off and turns away, only then noticing his own cock is hard. He slaps himself in the face.

“What type of sick bastard gets a hard-on watching his wife fuck her boy toy?“ he growls at himself.

He walks upstairs to their bedroom. The bed is made. Anna has been true to her word and confined her affair to the pool house. He removes an envelope from his pocket and places it on the bed then walks out the front door to his minibus and drives away.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Joel drives back to his office. There’s is a small bedsit out the back with a bed, kitchenette, and bathroom. He had it built for when staff need to stay over, in his wildest dreams he never thought it would be him sleeping there. Memories of the talk that led him to this point, to living here, overwhelm him. He walks into the bathroom, turns on the cold water tap, stands under the shower, and holds his face in his hands as he begins to cry.

Two days earlier, Joel had been outside cleaning the pool and admiring his newly painted home when his wife of 25 years approached him.

“Joel, remember I said I needed to have a chat this afternoon?”

“Sure, what's the matter?” he had asked with a smile, but he had noticed the worried look on her lovely face. Anna had been acting strange and distant for the last few months and he was worried.

With shaking hands, Anna had opened her purse and removed a monopoly card. Waves of shame and self-hatred flood over him. He had given her that card as a token twenty-four years earlier. Anna had been seven months pregnant with their first child. She had suffered morning sickness from day one, her moods had been erratic and she was depressed. She had lost all interest in any form of intimacy and acted as if she hated him most the time. Joel had confided in an older female work colleague, while looking for advice, and had been seduced into a two week affair that had almost cost him his marriage.

A separation followed and many months of counseling were needed before Anna would have him back. Regaining her trust was the hardest part. Their counsellor suggested that Anna may never trust Joel again; Joel in desperation had suggested she have an affair.

“I don’t want an affair!” she had screamed.

But their counsellor came up with a different idea. “Give her a get out of jail free card. If ever she wants to take a lover, she will give you the card back and you will support her. Doing it this way Joel, you will learn what living with doubt is like and Anna will know that she is not powerless. But Joel, only do this if you can commit, really commit that one day Anna may choose to play the card.”

Anna agreed and Joel gave her the card. During their marriage they raised two successful children, bought a beautiful house in the suburbs, and had a very successful business, and not once was the card ever mentioned again, until that day.

“That was over twenty years ago,” Joel had whispered as he took the card.

“I never told you I talked to that slut you slept with, did I. She told me she was sorry that she had used you, that she had wanted a younger virile man before she was too old to attract one and that when you came to her for advice, she saw an opportunity and went for it. I still don't know how she justified seducing you while I was pregnant, but I do understand why she wanted the thrill of a younger man. She wanted to feel young one more time.”

“Where is this going Anna?” Joel had asked.

“I am playing the card Joel. I am going to have an affair and you are going to live up to your agreement and allow it.”

“And if I don’t?” he had asked.

“Then the last twenty years were a lie and I am going to leave you.” she replied.

“Why are you punishing me now after all these years?”

“I am not punishing you, but I need this, we need this.”

“We need this?” Joel had burst out.

“I need you to listen now so I can explain, then I am going to leave and give you some space so you can decide. Joel, the look on your face when I gave you the card tells me you have never forgiven yourself for your affair. This will help you do that. I need this because I can. You gave me the card in case I ever wanted to take a lover and now I do. I love you Joel, but this is not about love, this about a promise you made, this is about what I want. You gave your word, I thought that meant something.“

“Who is he?” Joel had asked through clenched teeth.

“Emilio, the Spanish gym instructor that comes to the academy every year. He has been hitting on me for years. I keep telling him I am happily married but he said that just makes it better.”

“Where?” Joel had asked, trying to contain his rage.

“Here, you will move into the bedsit at the office. He will come and stay in the pool house with me for the week. He’s coming Monday and will be gone Friday, you come home the Monday after,” Anna had said, her determination and confidence took Joel by surprise.

“You are going to fuck him in our house?“

“No Joel, I wouldn't do that,” she snarled back. Joel knew she was referring to his mistake over twenty-four years ago. She had come home from work hours earlier than expected and had caught him and his lover fucking on their lounge room floor.

“Emilio and I will move in to the pool house, we won’t go in the main house. I will be discreet, no one will ever know he was here. I am going to work now, I will be back in four hours, so be good for your promise and don’t be here when I get back. Move into the office bedsit for the next week. If you are still here when I get home, I will leave you. I love you Joel but you owe me this and I am going to have it one way or another.” Anna turned and walk away. Joel knew he was defeated and there was not going to be any negotiation.

Joel turns off the cold shower; the knowledge of what will be going on at home has been eating him up. He had booked one of his staff into a job in Japan but decides to go himself. He packs a light travel bag and leaves the office for the airport.

...................................

4 Days Later

For the first time that week Anna walks into the house, her young lover had left for the airport to return home to Spain. She had been true to her promise and kept her boy toy out of the house, but now he was gone and it was time to see if Joel could live with his old promise.

She had surprised herself just how much she had enjoyed her time with Emilio, but what surprised her most was how easy it had been too relax into the affair. The sex had been fantastic, wild and passionate, so unlike the sex she and Joel had been having, or not having, for a very long time. She had had some thoughts of regret that she had hurt Joel. But he had betrayed her at the most vulnerable time in her life; he would have to learn to deal with it as she had.

Anna picks up the phone and rings Joel's office. ”Joel Masterson’s Martial Arts Academy and Security Services," states the deep voice at the other end.

“Max, it’s Anna can I speak to Joel?” her confidence fading, a quiver of nerves starting in her voice, would he reject her?

“Anna, he's in Japan. He told me he left you a note. Anna, when Joel told me he was taking the bodyguard job he looked sick, I have never seen sensei look like that,” said Max.

“Did he leave a contact number?” she asks.

“No, he's at a health spa babysitting some pop-star; they won't allow any tech, no interruptions. I have a panic number but Joel told me to only use it in an absolute emergency. Anna, you two ok?“

“I don't know if we’re ok Max.” Tears begin to pool in her eyes. Joel, what have I done, she thinks.

Anna suddenly feels dirty. She goes upstairs to shower and as she walks into the bedroom she sees Joel's envelope on the bed. She opens the envelope and removes the letter, it is written in Joel's precise handwriting.

MatureAisan69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureAisan69



…………….

Dear Anna

Not a day has gone by that I have not regretted hurting you. I would give anything to be able to take back the pain I caused you. I will honour our agreement and allow your affair but I can't do it here in town.

I have taken a job in Japan and will be away for two or three weeks. Max has the panic number if you need me. I think the extra time will give us both time to think about our future. I love you and when this is over I hope we can forgive each other and spend the rest of our lives together. I know I brought this on myself and now I must pay the price.

Please take your time to decide if we have a future, when you are sure, call Max, he can give me the message. Tell him "leave” if you want me out of your life, tell him "stay" if you still love me.

Love Always

Joel

……………

Anna falls onto the bed, curls up into the fetal position, and weeps. All her confidence is gone, the thrill of her affair has been replaced with emptiness and fear.

…………..

The babysitting job in Japan is the easiest job Joel has ever had. His job is to keep a spoilt little pop star safe from the Paparazzi. Joel could never understand how a talented good looking girl could get into such a drugged-out mess. The health spa was isolated and he has most of his time to himself, time to train, time to reflect, time to wait for Anna’s reply.

When Joel received the "stay" message from Max, he was over the moon.

He immediately wrote and posted a letter to Anna.

...........

Anna

I am very happy to receive your stay message and promise you, if I come home, I will do everything in my power to make you happy. I know I brought this on myself and only now understand how much pain I caused you.

I have a confession and a demand to make.

My confession: When I came home to get my passport, I turned on the CCTV to check on you, to make sure you were ok. I was worried about you and had to be sure what you were doing was consensual. I saw you and Emilio making love. You looked so happy, are you sure you still love me and want me back? You must be sure.

My demand: The card has been played, we are now even. I need you to promise me that your fling with Emilio was a once in a lifetime thing and that this is now out of your system. There can’t be anymore affairs.

I love you and miss you. In my heart I believe we can move on from this, start fresh, and rebuild our marriage even stronger than before. I will do whatever it takes but please be sure that it’s me, and only me that you want.

Love Joel

.............

Three days later Joel received a reply letter from Anna.

.......

Dear Joel

One part of me hates myself for hurting you, but now you know how I felt all those years ago. I do want us to be together, better stronger, more loving than before. But I also have a confession and a request.

My confession: Joel, I must be completely honest with you. This may hurt, but it must be said if we are to move on with our lives. Over the last ten years, you have been so busy building the business that we have had little time together. I feel like we are just two people sharing a house, do you know it's been three months since we last fucked.

At the same time, my body has changed, both physically and emotionally. My sexual urges are out of control, I am like a teenage boy, I think about sex constantly. I tried to get you interested but it was always me initiating the sex, even then you were so tired that it was over before I had warmed up. Eventually, I believed you were no longer attracted to me. I started to look on the internet for a cure or at least an answer, but found it was natural for woman my age to have an increased libido.

I found a forum group for women who are experiencing the same urges. I joined the group and became active in communications with a small sub group called, "Forty, Foxy, and Frustrated." The women in this group are, or have been, in the same predicament I am in, they love their husbands but their husbands have lost interest in sex. They share stories and give each other advice. Some of them encouraged me to play the card, they were right that it would finally allow me to forgive you completely.

You will be shocked, but for a long time I have been living two lives, one as your wife and one exploring my own sexuality. Up to Emilio, it was only me. I have a stash of sex toys and a small library of erotica and porn, it feels good to finally tell you.

My request: Joel, I love you and want to grow old with you. I want our grandkids, if we are ever so blessed, to love us together as a couple, but I can't go back to our old sex life. I want you to be my lover, but I need more than what we have had for a very long time. I believe now I have finally forgiven you. I will now be able to give myself to you completely and you will benefit from the new Anna. I want to take control of our sex life. When you come home, I want sex to be an important part of our lives, I have thought a lot about this and have a plan I hope will work for us both.

My plan is we both stop working Mondays and Tuesdays, no more seven days a week; we don't need the money that much anymore. Those two days will be ours to sleep in, go for walks, go to cafés, movies, but most importantly to FUCK.

To make the most of the two fuck days, we will refrain from sex all other days. I want your balls full and you horny. I still want to cuddle the other days, still kiss and hug, I still want love just not sex.

You let me set the scenes, although I warn you, there will be role-playing, some kinky stuff, lots of surprises but I am sure once we start, you will enjoy it. Think of it as a mystery tour, with me as your guide. I will agree that at any time you are uncomfortable with the direction I am taking us, I will change our course. I will not get upset or push you into something you don't want. You must agree to be open minded and try to relax and enjoy the ride.

Joel, if you can do this we can be together, better than ever.

To answer your question, it is you I want, but the loving you, the you I have been missing for a long time, the you before your affair, the us I know we can be.

Love

Anna

.............

Joel's reply letter was brief and to the point.

…………………

Dear Anna

I love you so much, I will do anything to rebuild our marriage. I agree to your request on the condition that, as you suggested, we can stop the tour or change direction if it goes somewhere I can't go. Know it can't go back to Emilio. This must be a tour for two.

I have booked Max a flight to Japan and I will be coming home as soon as he gets here, I am booked on flight aa387.

Can't wait to hold you in my arms.

Love Joel

……………

Joel had been home for a week. Anna and Joel were working through their emotions and were committed to fixing their relationship. They had agreed to talk openly about their two extramarital experiences. Both tried to be gentle and limit the sex details, but the emotions, feelings, regrets, all needed to be discussed. It was difficult listening to each other’s experiences, but they both knew that they would need to be open and honest if they were to truly forgive each other; the reality is you never forget.

It's Monday morning and they are cuddling in bed. Both had learned to cherish these cuddle times, knowing that sex was off the table, allowed them to simply enjoy the moment. They hadn’t made love since Joel had gotten home, agreeing that Anna's sex tour would start when they were both ready.

Anna jumps up. “Roll over on your front I want to give you a massage,” she said. Joel never said no to an Anna massage.

“Now you know the rules, eyes closed, no talking, just ‘mmmm’ if you like it or squeals if you don't, ok.”

“Mmmm,” Joel replies obediently.

She grabs the baby oil from the dresser and climbs on her husband’s back. She starts by massaging his neck. Anna loves Joel's body. He is not built like the magazine cover boy that Emilio was, Joel’s body is leaner, but there is a latent power there. He had been working out hard lately and is tight. She works his neck, shoulders, arms, hands; her fingers taking time on each muscle group.

She climbs off Joel’s back. “Off with your boxers,” she said as she pulls them down and off, tossing them across the room.

She works his back and then buttocks. She spreads his legs and starts on his toes, feet, and calves. It feels so nice he almost falls asleep; having this intimacy with Anna again is magical. Now she's working his legs, then the inside of his thighs, her hands brush against his balls and he is awake. Blood begins to fill his cock.

Joel lets out a long soft, “Mmmm.”

“Roll over,” she purrs.

Again, he does as he is told.

She moves next to him and pours oil on his chest. He sneaks a peek at her lovely little tits, her erect nipples pushing out against the fabric of her nightie.

“Close them,” she demands.

She works down his torso to his groin, then skips his now semi-erect penis and pours oil on his thighs. “Spread them,” she tells him.

Joel spreads his legs wide, his penis now aching for her touch.

“Are you ready for this,” she asks.

“Mmmm,” Joel moans as he raises his hips in anticipation.

She squeezes some oil onto his cock and balls. One hand works his balls, while the other hand gently traces and caresses the length of his shaft, her delicate fingertips gliding up and down, leaving the sensitive head alone.

“You have waited a long time. You are not going to last another minute. I will do you a deal, I will jack you off but then I am going to sit on your face until I am satisfied, deal?” she asks.

“Yes, yes, anything,” he replies.

“Until I am satisfied? “

“Yes, yes, yes, please.”

“Spread them more,” she commands.

She squeezes more oil onto his cock.

"DAMN!" she says as the lid comes off the oil bottle. The entire contents empty onto his cock and balls. Her hand that was playing with his balls now forms a cup below them to protect the mattress from all the oil. Her index finger accidentally presses again his anus.

"Mmmm…"

“The dirty man likes his ass played with.” She laughs.

She forgets about the pool of oil and wriggles her index finger against his anus while her other hand goes back to stroking his hard cock.

"Mmmm…"

She wriggles and pushes her index finger into his anus, to the first joint.

"Mmmm…"

She wraps her hand around his cock, stroking it hard. Her index finger is moves back and forth against the tension of his anus.

She stops, “We have a deal, until I am completely satisfied?”

“Yes, yes, please,” Joel begs.

She strokes harder now, grabbing the head of her husband’s cock with her oily hand. Her finger pushes deeper up into his ass. He comes, shooting months of pent-up cum onto his belly.

Anna whispers, “Oh God, yes that is such a turn-on, watching all that cum. Now it's my turn.”

She slides up his body and squats over his face.

“Ready?” she asks.

He replies by poking out his tongue. She lowers herself onto him and he starts to lick her. Something's strange, the taste? He can taste his own cum; when she slid up him she collected all his cum on the way.

“Don't stop now bad boy, lick it up, and then get me off.”

She has done this on purpose. She grabs his hair and pulls him onto her. His tongue finds her clit and goes to work. It takes only seconds before she is moaning and shaking on top of him. She orgasms and slides down, back onto his chest.

Joel smiles. “That was very naughty.”

“Come on, you loved it! I have wanted to give you a taste of your own cum for years… you didn't seem to mind.”

“Happy?” he asks.

“Very happy, but not completely satisfied yet. Go slowly this time and leave my clit alone, it is very tender,” she says as she slides back onto his face.

..................................................................................

This story and all characters are fictional. 

My sincere thanks to my editor findingmyvoice. Without her encouragement and editing, this story would have never been completed. 

You always pay the Piper - To pay a price that you deem high or unfair, but failing to pay the price will result in dire consequences.

Published 
Written by walkingthinking
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments