Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Piper Chapter 6

"Will Camille have her way?"

14
6 Comments 6
6.2k Views 6.2k
4.5k words 4.5k words
It is Sunday, Joel heads home from work. He enjoys the drive, it's a time to think, to mull over the day’s events or work through problems. Surprisingly, he is not worried about the decision he will soon have to make about the threesome with Anna and Camille. Anna, Camille and Lucas would still be in the hills and he will have a chance to relax, listen to some music, and even have a nap. Lucas’s suggestion that any decision must wait until Wednesday has allowed Joel time to think and work through the pros and cons. Joel smiles to himself, how clinical he has become, considering this decision in pros and cons.

How would he even know what the pros and cons would be until after the event? Joel has studied several martial arts, the different disciplines seem to bring with them different personalities. He remembers back to his aikido instructor. The man had an ability to flow through life, never letting anything upset him. Joel had asked him how he managed to stay so calm in times of stress and his instructor had told him a story that Joel has tried to live by ever since.

..........

There was an old farmer who had worked his crops for many years. One day his horse ran away. Upon hearing the news, his neighbour’s came to visit. “Such bad luck,” they said sympathetically.

“Maybe,” the farmer replied.

The next morning the horse returned, bringing with it three other wild horses. “How wonderful,” the neighbour’s exclaimed.

“Maybe,” replied the old man.

The neighbours were upset that the farmer had been given such good fortune and could not see how lucky he is. The following day, his son tried to ride one of the untamed horses, was thrown, and broke his leg. The neighbour’s again came to offer their sympathy on his misfortune.

“Maybe,” answered the farmer.

Now the neighbours thought the farmer was mad, how could this event be anything but bad luck?

The day after, military officials came to the village to draft young men into the army. Seeing that the son’s leg was broken, they passed him by. The neighbour’s congratulated the farmer on how well things had turned out.

“Maybe,” said the farmer.

………..

Joel's aikido instructor summarised his philosophy on life, "Most things people worry about will never happen, and those same people invest so much energy in deciding what is good and what is bad that they don't have the time to enjoy either."

............

Joel knows that whatever decision he made, the most he could hope for was "maybe.” Maybe Anna would be happy and settle down, maybe not. Only time would tell if his choice was good or bad. This really doesn’t make his choice easier, but it does give him some peace of mind knowing that he could not possibly know the correct path to take.

Ted Hawking’s gravelly voice rings out, he knows the song word for word and sings along, "I had a strange conversation, my baby called me on the phone. She said your next lover is going to be the blues."

"Bravo, you have missed your calling," Lucas calls out.

"Lucas, I thought you would be in the hills with the girls," replies a surprised Joel.

"Two women, is your fantasy my friend. A day of antique and craft shops and then, as Anna promised, ‘all topped off by a factory that makes the most divine homemade soaps.’ I decided some Lucas alone time might be the order of the day. I hope you don't mind. Anna gave me a key and I have made myself at home. I took your push bike for a ride then went to the shops and have spent the rest of the day relaxing with your Hi-Fi."

“I like your choice in music," says Joel.

"This Hi-Fi is great; I can hear detail in music I have never heard before. I have to get one to replace our old stereo, any chance for some pointers?"

Lucas is a student of Dale Carnegie and knows the best way to get someone to relax and talk is to talk about them or a subject they love. Joel is a tragic Hi-Fi buff and sits across from Lucas and tells him all the pitfalls to look for, stereo systems he recommends, and advises him on product matching. Lucas listens intently, he is genuinely interested but more importantly wants to get to know the man who may be sleeping with his wife.

"A quality system is not cheap, this system is a starter and cost me close to twenty-grand."

"That's all right, $20K is affordable. I never told you what I do for work?" asks Lucas.

Joel shakes his head and Lucas continues, "I don't work, I'm retired and have been for ten years. I was a hydraulics engineer and worked with a friend to design a specialised control valve used in underground mining equipment. Camille had a lawyer friend that help patent the valve. A multinational company wanted the design and bought the patent. The rest is history and as long as I don't do anything stupid I won’t have to work again."

"Why didn't Camille retire?"

"She would go mad, she needs to be challenged. We doesn't need the money but I must admit that her position allows us to subsidise the travel costs of our adventures. I can sleep in every day, go to the gym, or play golf. I can have a mid-day nap and never get bored."

"I can relate to her, I don't know if I could give up work, though I have been enjoying my days off with Anna lately," says Joel.

"I bought us a treat while I was shopping. Have you tried Sullivan’s Cove's French Oak Cask?" asks Lucas.

"You are kidding me that was voted one of the world’s best whiskies."

Lucas smiles, stands up, and produces a bottle from a bag. He pours two good measures into tumblers, hands one to Joel and they tap glasses. "Your health," he toasts. They sip the whisky, savouring its delicate, smooth, full-bodied flavours. Joel closes his eyes to better appreciate the dram.

"No pressure, as we agreed. We don't want a decision until Wednesday, but have you thought any more about our proposal?" Lucas asks.

"I still can't believe you’re so relaxed about it. If I was in your shoes and Anna was going to sleep with Camille and you, I don't know how I could cope. When Anna had Emilio here, I fled to Japan. I couldn’t be in the same city let alone the same house."

"Joel, this is all new to you. Up until a few weeks ago you and Anna were living what most people think of as a normal married life. We have been living this adventure for a long time. When we first started, I was a mess, I couldn't sleep, and I questioned my manhood. We had met our first couple over two weekends and I liked them both but I was sure my marriage would fall apart. I thought Camille would run off with her new lovers. The first time Camille had sex with this couple, we booked a hotel with adjoining rooms. She got ready for them while I watched her. She was gone for three hours; every second of that time was a living hell. I wanted to kick their door in and drag her away, tell her how much she was hurting me, but I didn’t. When she came back to me she had changed, it was as if there had been something missing and now she was complete. Amazingly, we made love, tender gentle love. Here we are almost twenty years on. We are happily married with a very exciting and healthy sex life."

The boy’s conversation stops when the front door flies open, Anna and Camille burst in, arms full of contraband. Giggling and laughing like school girls.

"You missed out boys, we've had the best day ever," Anna announces.

"I can't believe how many great shops there are in the hills, we could have spent a month shopping," adds Camille.

"If this arrangement means that Camille is going to do my craft, arts, and antique shopping duties then count us in," Joel states then immediately regrets saying it after seeing Anna’s flash of hurt.

He is saved by Lucas who reminds everyone that no decisions are to be made until Wednesday, both girls are clearly disappointed.

"We’re going to check on the “Forty, Foxy and Frustrated” forum, then showers and off to Da-Vinci’s for tea," Anna tells them.

The girls breeze into the den and check the forum; they check a few new members and then see Shui Ling has updated her post.

......

Hi guys, 

I met the bull at the restaurant as planned. He is as magnificent in real life as he was on his profile, tall, black, and handsome. He is 6 feet 2 inches, built like a bodybuilder and has more testosterone than a football team. I decided the minute I met him that I was going to take him home and fuck him. We rushed through dinner and then drove home together. When we got home, the bull played his part fantastically. He walked into the house like he owned it and instructed my husband to get us drinks. Then, he led me to the couch where we made out.

He ordered my husband to stand in the corner and await instruction. He unbuttoned my blouse, removed my bra, and played with my tits while we kissed. I massaged his cock through his pants until it was hard. From the bulge in his pants, it was clear that his cock was in proportion with the rest of him. The bull sent my husband to the spare room, telling him that he would first be fucking me on our lounge, then in the master bedroom. He told him to bring us breakfast in bed at 9am sharp and to not disturb us until then. My husband played his part, and sulked off to the spare room.

The sex was fantastic, and I made a point of yelling loud enough for my husband to hear. At 9am, after a noisy morning fuck session, we waited for breakfast in bed. It never arrived. The bull left hungry and I checked the spare room for my husband. He was not there, I checked the garage and his car was gone. I called his phone but he had left his phone at home. I can't wait for him to get home, I am going to spank his ass and then fuck him stupid.

Will update soon

Shui Ling

.........

The girls turn off the computer, amazed that Shui Ling was so confident that her husband would return to her; the humiliation he would have felt having a larger, stronger man treat him like that would push anyone over the edge. He would not have had a hope of doing anything physical if he had wanted to stop Shui and the bull, and obviously did not have enough confidence in his marriage to ask her to stop. They had entered the den on a high but now left quietly.

******

They are seated in a booth, which offers some privacy as the restaurant is crowded and noisy. The conversation is being dominated by Camille as she recounts her wonderful day. Each event confirms to Joel and Lucas how lucky they were not to go with the girls. Anna is clearly not getting into the swing of things and Joel notes her worried expression. She takes Joel’s hand as he turns to look at her, she looks like she is ready to cry. She reaches out with her other hand and takes Camille’s hand.

“Joel, promise me you will stop me before I push you too far. If you don’t want this I will understand. Everyone needs to understand that I want this threesome, but I won’t risk my marriage for it.” She says this loud enough for everyone at the table to hear, telling Camille and Lucas almost as much as Joel.

“I promise,” he tells her then leans over and kisses her.

……….

Camille’s momentum is lost and the dinner conversation slows down. They leave the restaurant and drive home in silence. Once home, Joel offers everyone a night cap and they make themselves comfortable on the couch. Camille reaches for Anna’s hand and squeezes, but Anna does not return the squeeze, she keeps her eyes down, appearing lost in her own thoughts.

“Anna, would you mind showing me the pool house? It sounds really nice and Lucas and I have been thinking about having something similar built at home,” Camille says as she stands and attempts to pull Anna up from the couch.

Anna hesitates but Joel encourages her to go with Camille.

AndreeaThompson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndreeaThompson

Anna shows Camille what is effectively a one room bedsit designed for people who have their elderly parents living with them. The pool house is similar to a hotel room. It contains a bed, a two seater lounge, a small dining table with two chairs, a basic kitchenette and an en-suite that has a shower, toilet and basin. There is one window and the entrance is a sliding glass door. Camille sits on the lounge and Anna sits next to her. It’s a small lounge and the girls are sitting close.

“You ok?” asks Camille.

“I don’t know, don’t get me wrong you and Lucas are great but Shui Ling’s post scared me. What if I’m wrong and Joel can’t handle this?”

“Anna, I’ve been watching Joel over the last few days, he is really relaxed, he is getting on well with Lucas and I think that the three of us will have a lot of fun in that bed over there. Today, shopping with you has been one of the best days I’ve had in years. We were made for each other Anna, believe me, you won’t regret making love to me.”

Camille puts her arm around Anna’s shoulders and gives her a reassuring hug; Anna is tense but she holds her gently, patiently until Anna relaxes into the embrace. “I wanted to have you alone, to myself for a moment, you seemed so anxious in the house.” She moves her fingers through Anna’s hair and massages the back of her neck.

“We haven’t put any pressure on him; he knows he is free to say no. Anna, you know how turned on Joel was watching us kiss, the tent in his pants was enough evidence of that. You must have discussed it last night, was he positive about us?”

Anna thought a minute. “Yes he was, he thinks you’re beautiful and he mentioned he would love to see us kiss naked.”

“There you go Anna, let him make a decision on his own. But you need to help him see that he wants this as much as we do. You have let him know you will support him. Think of this moment as the last hurdle, we are almost there. You won’t regret this Anna, in fact when you are infirmed in the old peoples’ home, looking back on your life, you will regret the things you didn’t do. Remember your near miss with that truck? When you thought your life could have been over, what was your decision then?”

Camille waits for Anna’s answer, but she doesn’t answer with words. Anna leans forward and kisses her. Their lips meet, soft and wet, the kiss tender and warm. Anna’s fingers brush Camille’s cheek, then the tips trace the line of her ear. They hold her ear lobe and gently pull it, then glide down her neck, across her shoulder and arm until they rest on Camille’s hand. Anna slips her fingers between Camille’s, entwining their fingers. Anna’s longing erupts as their kiss becomes more passionate, her tongue finds Camille’s and their tongues begin a slow waltz. Anna’s fingers start the journey again and they find Camille’s palm. They run fairy circles before they track back up the inside of her arm, pausing at the side, close her breast. Then down to her waist, along the outside of her leg and stop on her knee. Anna’s hand moves slowly up inside her skirt. Camille is lost in the passion, she suddenly feels high as lust and desire overwhelm her, and she spreads her legs in anticipation. Anna’s hand presses against her lace panties, then moves slowly against her mound. Camille can’t help but move her hips in unison.

Camille desperately wants to take Anna to the bed and make love to her. To harvest the seed she had sown. She has been so patient grooming Anna, from the carefully selected lesbian porn movies she had sent her, to the subtle touches when they were out shopping together. She had drawn Anna into bisexual and lesbian posts on their “Forty, Foxy and Frustrated” forum. Each little step brings Anna closer to Camille’s arms. But Camille knows she has to play this out if she wants to ensnare both Anna and Joel. Camille stands up, steps away from Anna and sighs. She looks down at Anna’s flushed face, panting breath, the t-shirt Anna is wearing does nothing to hide the hard nipples that seem to be begging for Camille to take them in her mouth.

“We can’t do this now, but if you can get Joel to approve our threesome, I will take you on a ride you will never forget or regret,” Camille says.

Camille takes Anna’s hand and leads her back to the house, her heart pounding, so excited that she secretly fears the men will smell her arousal. Once inside, they sit in the lounges with their husbands and finish their drinks. The conversation is friendly and it is clear that Lucas and Joel will be good friends.

Joel is holding Anna on the couch, as Anna and Lucas talk about gymnastics, and her lifelong passion for the sport. As they sit and chat, Camille catches Joel’s reflection in the hall way mirror, he is staring at Camille, taking her in and sizing her up. She knows he is also thinking about the prospect of sex with her. She had played men her entire life and knew instinctively when and who wanted her. She smiles to herself, a satisfied smug smile, so close is she to the prize that she can taste it. This is going to happen and I am going to have you both. She thinks. She knows the pool house visit had heightened Anna’s need. She is now confident Anna will do what needs to be done to convince Joel that the threesome is a good idea. And soon, so very soon, she will have them both in the pool house bed. Camille didn’t want the night to end but they had early flights back to Brisbane. She reminds Lucas they need to go to bed. The night ends with good night handshakes and kisses on the cheeks. Everyone says their goodbyes and goes to their beds with no mention of Wednesday’s deadline.

……….

Anna wakes and it’s Monday morning. She is cuddled up to Joel’s back, spooning him. She had heard Camille and Lucas leave for the airport in the early hours. It is just the two of them again and they both have the next two days off from work. She finds the small crop of hair at the top of his chest and plays with it, twirling it with her fingers. She then takes his nipple between her finger and thumb and gently tugs at it. Joel rolls on to his back. She rests her head on his shoulder and wraps her leg over his. She opens her eyes and looks up at him; he tilts his head and kisses her. “Mmmmm,” she moans into his mouth. He takes her hand and moves it to his hard waiting cock.

In the past week, she has masturbated in the shower while Joel waited in bed for her, she sat on his face, watching porn, while he satisfied her orally; she has kissed an exotic, chocolate-skinned Camille while he stood watching them. All the time denying himself sexual relief. She knows his balls are full and his morning’s hard-on is threatening to cum on its own conviction. “Morning my man, someone is keen to start the tour.”

Anna rolls over and removes some lubricant from her dresser drawer. She pours some onto Joel’s cock and balls and then teasingly plays with his testes. He wraps his arm around her and pulls her on top of him. Anna is in a merciful mood and knows Joel is desperate for relief. She spreads her legs and moves down so that the tip of Joel’s slippery lubricated cock is at the opening of the refuge it so desperately desires. She wriggles a little and it finds her entrance, more and he is halfway in, more and the entire length of his shaft is inside her.

Anna sits up and looks down at Joel; he puts his hands on her slim waist and holds her still. She knows he won’t last long but she wants to enjoy the moment. She wants the feeling of his hard cock inside her to last forever, two lovers joined, to souls intertwined. Anna pours some lubricant onto her hand and applies it to her clit; she rubs herself slowly, more to tease him than to pleasure herself. His eyes are watching her hand and then without warning she lays on top of him and begins squirming and thrusting uncontrollably. He tries to hold her, to slow her down, but his battle is lost; she feels his body tense, his cock spasm, he moans and comes inside her. Anna sits up, straddles him, and smiles, satisfied that he is spent.

“You bitch, you didn’t come did you?”

“No, but I had lots of fun making you come.”

“Bring it here then,” he tells her as he pokes out his tongue, ready to satisfy her orally.

Anna would love to move up and feed him his own cum from her musky, freshly fucked pussy, but instead she lays back onto him and kisses him. They kiss until she feels his flaccid cock slip out of her.

“So, what are we going to do about your orgasm then?” he asks.

“Nothing or at least not now, I have a surprise for us tonight that I have been looking forward to. I am sure I will more than catch up then.”

“Should I be scared?”

“Maybe,” Anna replies.

“Maybe… That reminds me I’ve been thinking about something Lucas told me.”

“You’ve been thinking about Lucas while we were having sex?”

“No, while you two were shopping in the hills, we were talking about their adventure. He told me that when Camille slept with the first couple she changed. She was happier… No… he said she was complete. It got me thinking about us. Since you had your fling with Emilio, we have been closer than we have been in a very long time. I feel like our relationship is actually stronger, not just the sex side but all of it. We laugh more, we talk more.”

Anna looks at Joel, she loves him so much that she just wants to hold him in their bed forever.

Joel continues, “I’ve been thinking about my decision on our threesome, and I’m not going to.”

Anna attempts to hide her disappointment. Joel kisses her then smiles. “I’m not going to make a decision, you are. You’re the tour guide and I am going where you take us. Anna, I want you to promise me that you will take the next few days to think about this, I will leave you to make the decision. Don’t go on your forum, but wait until Wednesday night as we all agreed. Then when I get home from work, go into the den, contact Camille and tell her. Only after that tell me what decision you have made, ok.”

At first, Anna thinks Joel has given her what she wants. Then she realises that her beautiful man is placing himself in her hands. She now bears the burden of the decision. She will be the one deciding if they put their marriage and love at risk.

“Joel, do you want us to sleep with Camille?”

“I want us to be happy, as we are now. That happiness has come about because of you and your tour. If that tour is going to take us to bed with a beautiful, sexy woman then so be it, but be sure you can handle it.”

Joel gets up to shower and Anna stays in bed thinking. She knows she wants to make love to Camille—she has to stop herself--because thinking about it makes her wet with anticipation. She is even comfortable with Joel having sex with Camille, but could he handle it? Would he be able to relax and let his sex drive run free? More importantly, how would he be after, if he did run free, would he forgive himself afterwards?

Anna’s phone rings and she answers it. “Hi, Anna speaking… My goodness are they all ok? … Ok, but you know I can only babysit, I can’t teach them… I’ll be there as soon as I can.”

Anna climbs into the shower kicking Joel out. “I have to go to work, eight of the teachers went on a picnic and they all got food poisoning. I’m sorry darling, I’ll make it up to you tonight.”

The remainder of the day, Anna sits in classrooms watching students. They had all been given work to do so all that was required from her is to keep the peace. Her mind is not in the classroom though. She has to decide if Joel can handle this next stage of the tour. Now, the decision is hers and the answer isn’t so clear.

…………………………….

This story is fictional as are all the characters. 

My sincere thanks to my editor findingmyvoice. Without her encouragement and editing, this story would have never been completed. 

You always pay the Piper - To pay a price that you deem high or unfair, but failing to pay the price will result in dire consequences.

Published 
Written by walkingthinking
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments