Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Scents Of Sex

12
0 Comments 0
10.8k Views 10.8k
858 words 858 words
As I lay eye level with her armpit watching her enjoy her man for the evening, thoughts and emotions rushed through my head. All of my senses are in overdrive. It seems I can see, taste, hear, smell and feel the things going on around me better than ever before, and I’m soaking it all in because I don't want to miss a thing. I want to be able to remember this night for a long time. I'm buzzing from the emotions I’m feeling. The feelings of jealousy, the fears that he is bigger, or better combined with sex and whiskey. It's a rush that I love. The fix I need to get me through life it seems.

I lay there naked beside my big beautiful wife with a stranger between her legs. Her left leg spread and draped over mine, my rock hard cock rubbing against the soft flesh of her belly. One of my hands is under her back, the other exploring her soft body, her furry pussy mound, and once in awhile groping one of her tits.

She looks beautiful lying there her legs spread, her beautiful tits drooping slightly to either side of her gorgeous body beads of sweat forming on her upper lip and the sweat from her forehead trickling down her face to her neck. Her belly and tits jiggle with each thrust from her lover, and with each thrust her belly rubs the shaft and head of my throbbing cock.

The whole evening is a rush. From the first drink he buys her, to the dancing, to the conversation that we have. The cab ride to the hotel, him slowly undressing her, seeing, touching, tasting her most intimate places, but the thing that turns me on most is the scent of the evening. Psychologists are now telling us that “Our sense of smell and our emotional experience are fundamentally interconnected, bi-directionally communicative and functionally the same.” and that our sense of smell also triggers our memory. What ever the head doctors say, I love it.

The scents of sex fill the air. I open my eyes and see her armpit with a bead of sweat trickling down to the bed. I can smell the sweat, both the sweat from us all dancing wildly earlier this evening. To the smell of “new” sweat that her new lover is creating now. There is a faint hint of her “shower fresh” deodorant, it is all but gone, yet I can still detect it.

Once in awhile if her lovers thrust are great enough to make her breast flop, I can smell her breasts.

SxyVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SxyVivian

The aroma from under them is amazing. I can smell the musky scent of her pussy as the wafts of air created by her lovers thrusts hit my face. The room is filled with pheromones; hers, his and mine. There is a faint smell of whiskey and beer on our breaths. His cologne and sweat are almost equally as arousing. My deotorant is also all but gone and the sweat is pouring from my body as equally as it is theirs.

I put my mouth on her hanging breast and its salty flavor makes me work my tongue up to her neck. I kiss her and kneed her left breast in my hand. Her body is constantly tense from the contractions that start in her pussy, working through her body. She can hardly kiss me because of her constant moans and fast breathing. I can tell he is getting closer so I cup her tits, one in each hand and he lets out a deep goan.

He looks at me for approval and I nod ok and he moans again, pumping his cum deep into her then collapses on to her soft body. Then it hit him the feeling of regret. He looked at the gold ring on his left hand and quickly got up. We make some small talk and I offer him the shower before he leaves. He just towels off his cock and gets dressed. We thank each other for the great time and he leaves the hotel room.

I turn and see my beautiful wife laying there already pleasured but hungry for more. First, out of my own sick pleasure I look at the cum running out of her love hole and kiss her mound. I work my way up her belly to her tits. I grab and passionately suck them both and work up kissing her neck and then lips. We softly and slowly make out for a very long time.

I spread her legs again and her pussy is red, puffy and still open from her new friend. His cum is running out onto the bed but she still contains most of it. I slide easily into her pussy and it is so slippery and hot that I have to control my urge to cum too fast. I pace myself and slowly fuck her and bring her to several orgasums before I cum myself. We are too tired to get in the other bed so we fall fast asleep in the wet sheets.

Published 
Written by TangledWeb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors