Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shy Asian Student Exposed

"The true story of what happened when my Asian girlfriend wore a mini skirt for the first time.."

28
10 Comments 10
39.6k Views 39.6k
7.7k words 7.7k words
Famous Story
I had never realized when I set my heart on making the shy, eighteen-year-old Asian cutie at the wedding mine, that I would have to wait so long to fuck her. Months of fantasizing about her naked had followed, punctuated by periods when I never thought I would. Yet like a tropical storm at the end of the dry season, our frustratingly platonic relationship had suddenly burst into a flurry of intense sexual experiences on our first holiday together.

My desperation to see her little Asian pussy had been thoroughly rewarded. She had, as I had expected of one so shy and hitherto unseen by a white man, been initially tentative and uncertain. I had expected her sexual appetite to emerge slowly. I was wrong. For my girlfriend, May, years of furtive fantasies about strong white men, carefully hidden from her family, were suddenly being realized and her appetite for sex and sexual energy had taken me by surprise.

Yet our love and passion had been spiced in a way neither of us foresaw when she had been groped by another man on the beach. In the weeks that followed, he and that beach became the unmentionable. Our secret was buried in a shallow grave, yet the unsaid words bound us closer together. We returned to normality uneasily and as the weeks passed the time we had spent together began to hurt us by now being apart.

We made love as often as time allowed, which was as frequent as the excuses she could conjure for her traditionally cultured family. Memorable afternoons were spent making love on the bed in my apartment, laying on top of her and easing gently into her while watching the cute expressions of pleasure on her face, wondering how I ever managed to be so lucky to get my cock into a girl so pretty. Usually, she would roll on top of me, hold me down and ride me with extraordinary energy, her tight little Asian pussy sucking me off.

Despite her continuing shyness whenever we were out, once home and aroused May became ever more craving for sex and increasingly experimental, driven by her fantasies. She insisted on kneeling to suck my cock and overcame her shyness to admit she wanted to watch herself sucking me in front of the mirror. And my bedroom mirror saw plenty of action.

We began watching sexy movies together on the internet and May loved watching big dicked, muscular white men being sucked off by Asian girls. We would carry the laptop to the bedroom and she would kneel and suck me while watching. At these times, I would encourage her to be open about the men in the videos and gradually she admitted she found some ‘really handsome’ or ‘sexy’ and confessed she thought white men had beautiful cocks.

While I could not yet mention our experience on the beach, I began to find it incredibly erotic when she talked about how the men in the videos made her feel sexy, how she loved their bodies and cautiously she began to admit she imagined sucking their cocks while watching them with my cock in her mouth. I loved it and encouraged her to use my cock while she thought of other men although she baulked at the idea of me coming in her mouth.

One day after I had noticed her staring at a bare-chested backpacker on Khao San Road, she admitted she thought he was a sexy man and when we returned to my apartment sighed that ‘she would love to see his white cock.’ The confession instantly aroused me and I fucked her on the sofa, her legs splayed over my arms as we both imagined him fucking her. Seeing her, eyes closed, picturing him naked, telling me how much she wanted to suck him, as I thrust my cock up her made it impossible for me to last long enough to satisfy her.

She began to tell me which men she liked when we were out and whilst she had adored the strong chested hunks in the sexy movies, I noticed it was invariably older men and sometimes much older men, she would desire. I encouraged her to flirt with them or dress more revealingly, but her shyness forced her back into her shell whenever I suggested it.

She shed her shyness about having her pussy licked and one delicious lunchtime she messaged me to ask if we could meet at my apartment for thirty minutes. When she arrived in her tight black skirted formal university uniform, we immediately kissed to the floor. There, I finally got to do what I had yearned to do since the first time I saw her wear it. I forced her tight skirt up, yanked her white panties down, spread her young thighs and feasted noisily on her sweet Thai cunt until she came.

Realizing we still had twenty minutes together, she straddled me and rode me with an even more intense energy than usual, her arousal accentuated by the wrongness of wearing her uniform while bouncing on my cock, her crisp white blouse unblemished and unopened. That was the first day she cried out, ‘I love white cock,’ as she came. I loved the omission of ‘your’. That was also the day I told her I loved her.

Nine months after I first saw her at the wedding, she asked me what I wanted for my birthday with a promise she would stay the night. I knew exactly what I wanted I just didn’t know how to tell her. Weeks of us fantasizing about May with another man had imbued me with curiosity I could no longer ignore. I wanted to show her off, I wanted her to flirt and I wanted to see what would happen. Jan may have become the unmentionable, but to me what had happened on the beach was also unforgettable. I wanted to take the next step.

I had learnt my first lesson from that day on the beach, that I would only enjoy it if she did and for that to happen she had to want it to happen. My pleasure would depend on her pleasure. Days before my birthday I told her I was going to take her to a place in Bangkok she had never been to before. Oscillating between suspicion and excitement, she agreed and I took her shopping for ‘something special’ to wear. It was hopeless. With the exception of white high heels, everything I chose was rejected on the basis it was too revealing. I threw a mock tantrum and she tentatively agreed to let me choose.

When May arrived after her day at university, I resisted the temptation to rip her uniform off, but as always, my dick hardened as she walked around my apartment in that too tight black skirt. My mind flirted with the idea of asking to wear it, but with her university name emblazoned across her belt and shirt, I knew rejection was certain. I laid out a selection of short skirts and sexy underwear on the bed and told her my birthday treat was to be her wearing her choice from the selection.

As I waited expectantly on the sofa I heard a shriek of shock when she saw the selection I had laid out on the bed.

‘Do you seriously want me to wear this?’ May asked, emerging and holding up a thigh length white mini skirt.

‘I would love you to wear that.’

‘Why?’ Her innocent face was creased with a mixture of puzzlement and suspicion.

‘Because you will look great and don’t worry, where we are going you will not bump into anyone who knows you or will ever see you again,’ I promised. She looked quizzically at me. ‘Try it, you might enjoy wearing it. And it is my birthday.’

She tried it on, looking into the mirror with alarm at how much of her thighs were revealed and trying in vain to tug the hem further down.

‘You look lovely, really,' I assured her. ’Anyway, you are eighteen years old you should wear clothes sometimes that show how, how lovely you are. You won’t always have a body like you do now.’

Unconvinced, her teenage stubbornness meant that we had to negotiate. She would only wear the white mini skirt if she could wear an unattractive green t-shirt with it. Not ideal, but it was the best deal I was going to get. Before we left I could not resist checking the sexy underwear I had left out and noticed the sexiest of them, the lacy pink thong, was missing, and I knew for the first time in her life, she was wearing a sexy thong.

Moments later, I followed her out of my apartment block, watching the hem of her short skirt flapping teasingly against her young thighs, knowing that underneath she was almost naked and knowing too, that she looked very available to other men. It was exactly how I wanted her to look. As we sat in the taxi I glanced down to see that her skirt barely covered her pussy when seated.

The taxi stuttered its way through the early evening traffic towards our destination, Sukhumvit Soi 4, the rightly infamous street that lay at the epicenter of Bangkok’s notorious red light district, Nana. I had been before, on a drunken night with friends and one thing was certain, it was no place for an innocent girl from a traditional family like May. For here, after dark, every girl in a mini skirt had a price.

We emerged from the taxi under the neon arch of the entrance to Nana Plaza itself and into a chaos of noise, scantily clad girls hurrying to who knows where and shifty looking men glancing everywhere. May clutched my hand tightly, her eyes wild with wonder and worry. Open fronted bars lined the street, each equally fronted with half naked, dark-skinned Thai girls, each differing only by the raucous music that blared from the dark depths within.

May quickly cowered behind me, and when I tried to tug her into the depths of the neon maze of the Plaza, awash with go-go bars, she steadfastly resisted and threatened to go home. Eventually, we found a quiet, German bar and slowly, juice flavoured vodka eased her fears of the area and her anxiety about wearing such skimpy clothes began to fade. Having given up on taking her into the dark heart of the area, my plans were now in disarray.

As she clung worriedly to me on the cluttered pavement, two Western men approached, one with his eyes fixed on the back of her mini skirt and by the expression on his face, he was lifting it with his eyes. The narrow space that was reluctantly relinquished by the street sellers forced us to step aside for them. As they passed, his eyes turned to see her face whereupon he turned to his friend and remarked ‘her face is really cute too’. Wondering what he had said before that, I watched them enter a pool bar on the road ahead of us.

‘Do you know how to play pool?’ She looked at me blankly. ‘Billiards? Okay, never mind, it’s easy to learn.’

We entered the dimly lit pool bar to a sea of smoky pool tables, and I allowed my eyes to adjust as the waitress waited for us to choose a table. The two Western men had chosen a table in the furthest corner and beyond them, in the corner itself, lay an empty table. I gestured to it, my heart quickening as I did.

As we approached the older of the two, a grey-haired, broad shouldered man, saw May and stopped playing. He stared openly at the pretty little teenage Thai girl, so exposed and so available in her flimsy little skirt. The girl I loved. The shortness of her skirt was far from unusual in such a place, but the obvious innocence of her face was. The purity of her eyes and her childlike smile contrasting markedly with the knowing hardened faces of the girls sprinkled around the pool tables.

Yet none of us knew then what was happening beneath the little white skirt. The combination of the vodka, the fresh feeling of vulnerability from wearing such a short skirt for the first time and the constant and unfamiliar sensual friction from the lace rubbing between her thighs, had moistened her pussy and the sensations were tingling through her body. None of us knew that the pretty little teenage Thai was craving to be fucked.

As May sipped her juice flavoured vodka, she excitedly giggled her worries about being too short to play. Her fears were not without substance, her high heels would help, but only enough to position her to a height at which the table would act like a hinge over which she must bend. Which is exactly what I wanted and which was why they kept looking over expectantly, knowing that it was no skirt to play pool in and that soon she would be nicely displayed for them.

Dizzied by the drink, she listened inconsistently to my instructions and her first attempts fell between comical and annoying. With every giggle, the grey haired man’s interest grew, his eyes now lingering for longer, sliding up and down her bare young legs. Yet every time our eyes met, he quickly returned them to his own table. The awkwardness of letting a man know I welcomed his eyes on my girlfriend challenged me again.

May noticed his glances and gradually started to return them until after every shot her eyes would search for him and find him staring back. The jealousy I felt was surpassed by the excitement that began to arouse me as I watched my girlfriend begin to flirt, began to let this grey haired man know that his attention was welcome. Flicking her hair back, she glanced at him with ever increasing coquettishness.

Her giggles when she missed and cheers when she hit the ball, grew louder and gained greater attention from him. I waited patiently until his interest was made redundant in his own game by his more accomplished friend then moved the balls into a position that would force her to be perfectly positioned for him. She looked worriedly across the table.

‘Am I supposed to hit that white ball?’ she asked waving her cue towards it. I nodded. ‘But it’s so far away, I can’t reach it, can I move it closer?’

‘No,’ I laughed. ‘You are allowed to bend over the table.’ I suggested as casually as I could.

My eyes flicked between the rear of her skirt and the grey haired man’s eyes as she paused, cue in hand. Then slowly, deliciously, she bent, the hem of her skirt rising accordingly, but the moment the very tops of her thighs were revealed, she stood up with a playful shriek. Reaching around to flatten her skirt back down, she spun around, glancing at him searchingly, trying to read from his face how much he had seen.

His approving grin replied and he lifted his eyes to mine. I smiled, which appeared to confuse him. It’s fine, my smile said, I don’t mind you looking at my girlfriend. He already knew of her interest, indeed, few could have missed the furtive, flirty smiles that advertised their mutual attraction. And now I wanted him to see what only I should see, I wanted him to see under my girlfriend’s skirt.

I moved beside her. ‘It’s aydarling,’ I stroked her hair. ‘Don’t worry, no one here knows you, just relax.’

‘But he will see… my… my skirt so short!’ she whispered in halfhearted protest. But the excited glint in her eyes, the cheekiness of her smile, betrayed her growing attraction to him.

‘You like him don’t you?’ I whispered.

She nodded, then looked up at me, her eyes alight with sheepish guilt. ‘Yes,' she replied simply.

‘Mmmmm it’s okay," I murmured into her ear, ‘I want him to see.’ I kissed her ear and moved away.

She looked at me with pretend shock etched across her face, but the moment had passed; the man re-engaged in his game. I knew now there would be more opportunities. When May went out to find a quiet spot from which to call her parents, I joined him in the shared seating area and we introduced ourselves.

‘First time she has played?’ He asked, bringing May into the conversation.

‘I am not sure I would call it ‘played.' She is trying to hit any colour she can!’

He laughed, ‘Well at least she is enjoying herself.’

‘She is,' I nodded. ‘I think she needs a better instructor than me.’ I added, knowing that it offered an implicit admission of passivity.

He did not miss the signal, sitting back and stroking his beard thoughtfully, his eyes watching her returning, picking her way through the tables towards us. His face slowly turned to mine, his eyes suddenly serious.

‘Well, I would certainly be willing to help.’

I smiled in reply as she joined us. ‘That sounds interesting.’

I introduced her to him and she smiled cutely with a traditional Thai ‘wai’. As I stood to take my turn, she sat in my vacant seat and he asked her name, what she studied at university and what part of Thailand she was from. He told her his name was Jeffrey, he was Canadian, sixty one years old and was a retired pilot. My girlfriend was in awe.

At the table I cheated, taking my time, not wanting to interrupt them, excited by the way May sat, girlishly twirling strands of her hair as she giggled and chatted with him. He was leaning forward, his words only for her, his strong chest puffed out and sitting beside he looked like a dominant man, the kind of man who adores fucking girls hard.

As they chatted he produced a photo and they edged closer, shoulder to shoulder as May peered at the photo and beneath, his hand caressed her hand, testing her fidelity, her availability. She let his fingers brush over her hand, excited by the secrecy of the touch. Their fingers briefly entwined, lingering long enough to confirm their attraction.

‘Jeffrey, your turn, if you are still playing?’ his friend called, whereupon Jeffrey stood, apologized to May and took his turn, his eyes returning to her whenever they could. I took my turn deliberately, aware she had no idea of the rules and anyway, her eyes were no longer following me.

When he returned to sit, he sat closely beside her. I waited, let their conversation flow again, listened to the awestruck gasps my girlfriend was making as he told her how it was to be a pilot, then I moved the balls where I wanted them, called her to the table, sat beside him and waited.

May stood right in front of us, her little scantily clad body facing the table, aware of what I wanted her to do, aware of what she needed to do to hit the ball and most of all aware of him, right behind her. She paused, ignoring my impatient, silent urges for her to bend, acutely aware of what she wore beneath her tiny skirt and momentarily her shyness seemed to have returned.

Yet just as I felt sure she wouldn’t bend over, she did. Slowly the rear of her skirt rose in front of us, her knees clamped together, her young, smooth thighs lightly parted. My eyes, his eyes were silently fixed on the top of those taut, bare thighs knowing if she bent further we would see it all. She had to bend further and she did, her skirt beautifully tugged upwards by her body lowering to the table. Our eyes in unison fixed between her thighs and there, we glimpsed the pink lace between her thighs, stretched tightly over her cunt.

Beside me, Jeffrey sighed, letting me know his desire for my girlfriend. But the show wasn’t over. May rose on her tiptoes in front of us, her skirt lifting briefly obscenely higher, displaying the firm cheeks of her teenage Asian ass and between the narrow sliver of pink silk that was buried between her young cheeks.

For several thrillingly long seconds that seemed like hours, she stayed like that, showing Jeffrey exactly what she wore beneath her short skirt, letting him see the sexiness of her thong. I glanced at Jeffrey, his eyes glared at the pink lace that denied his eyes the sight of my girlfriend’s cunt. Then it was over, she stood, her skirt falling back over her pretty bottom.

‘You are a very, very lucky man,’ he sighed from the corner of his mouth to me. ‘She’s perfect.’

‘Thanks,’ I replied, how does one answer that?

‘If you ever need other help…’ he didn’t finish, he didn’t need to.

May turned and faced us, leaning back against the table holding the cue, eyes lowered and biting her lip girlishly, acutely aware of what she had done, of what he had seen. His eyes blazed with lust, roaming over her front, her innocent face, her little tits and the dainty little skirt that mocked her innocence. His eyes bore into it, right between her brown thighs.

Neither of us realized that May was highly aroused already, the wetness of her pussy now unable to prevent the tightness of her thong from slipping up between her lips. She stood in front of us, unsure where to sit, her eyes blazing with girlish cheekiness. I patted the sofa beside me and she obeyed.

Vivid fantasies competed in my head of me fucking May over the table in front of them, and of her being fucked by him, by them, in front of me. The wrongness, the excitement of the thoughts prevented me hearing what was said. A doubles match. Jeffrey had claimed May as his partner. I wasn’t listening.

I watched them high five, the grinning couple. I wanted to push him away, and I wanted to lose, I wanted to tell him how good she was at sucking cock, how pretty and tight her pussy was, how amazing it felt to be ridden by her and I wanted to show resistance, that increasingly familiar emotional tug of war.

Jeffrey lowered his maturity to hers, desperate to appear cool to his eighteen-year-old partner, but he didn’t need to.

VanessaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaRioss

As he danced with his cue, cheered and praised her every shot and acted like a teenager, he was unaware that beneath the flimsy cloth of her skirt her little Thai pussy was ready for a cock.

May was riven by emotional confusion. She liked him, she wanted him and she wanted to be alone with him. But his friend was there and so was I. She flirted in the only way she knew, oozing with cute girlish mannerisms that advertised her desire and her submission. She lingered her innocent Asian eyes at him, biting her lip and peering up at his steely blue eyes through strands of fallen hair. Their interest in the game was now obviously subservient to their interest in each other.

In contrast, his friend, my partner, seemed oblivious to their flirtatiousness, absorbed in the game and offering me constant instructions, but I couldn’t take my eyes off my girlfriend, the girl I loved, so obviously now displaying her desire for him. Like May, I was riven with conflicting emotions, our experience with Jan on the beach had been different, that was my encouragement, but now she was aroused for him, by him.

As May pondered her shot, she turned to her partner.

‘Help me! Which one do I hit?’ she giggled.

‘Can you reach across from here?’ Jeffrey smiled, leading her to the opposite side from me.

May looked in mock despair at the distance of the white ball, looked up at me, saw a look on my face that she later described as ‘as if I was about to masturbate’ and bent over the table, right in front of his powerful hips. Jeffrey stepped back for a better view and dropped his eyes. I stared at his face and he knew he no longer needed to hide his expression, we both now knew my girlfriend was displaying herself for him. As his eyes roamed under her raised skirt, he smiled the smile of victory.

May later confessed it was a moment she would never forget. Her innocence had not prepared her for the eroticism of letting another man look under her skirt. Her position, showing him what I could not see, aroused her further. Uninhibited by vodka and her arousal, her body had taken control, or rather her desire had and from the air on the cheeks of her ass, she knew exactly what he could see.

I watched helplessly as my cute little girlfriend bent wantonly over the table for him and Jeffrey admired her sexy Asian ass. Then he strutted to the table and stood beside her, his hip against hers. Suddenly alarmed by how close he wanted to get, by the sexuality of the position they were in, May quickly moved aside from his hips. I didn’t know whether to feel relief or disappointment.

Yet his thighs returned, again and again, trying to press against her scantily clad ass until finally she felt the unmistakable bulge of his hardening erection against her the cheeks of her ass. In her heightened state of arousal, she could resist no more. Jeffrey quickly trapped her with his powerful thighs, pressing her young body against the hard rim of the table.

Whispering in her ear, he bent forward again, bending my girlfriend beneath him, wrapping his arms around in front of her to position her hands on the table. I moved around, to their side. My eyes dropped and there I saw what hurt and excited me most of all. Jeffrey was stooping, his knees bent, pressing his powerful hips right against her little Thai ass.

From where I stood, I could see that he now not only knew what was under my girlfriend’s short skirt, but he also knew what it felt like to fuck her from behind and feel her young ass against his thighs, for he had embedded the bulge of his dick between her bottom cheeks. May tried to stand but again he whispered into her ear, she giggled and bent fully for him, raising herself on tiptoes and raising her ass obediently for his pressing loins.

As she bent she felt her thighs parting, her slit opening, wet and ready to accept his cock. May insisted she had stood on tiptoes involuntarily, that her body had taken over and was aligning his cock with her cunt. And then his cock hardened. Sensing the closeness of her excited young pussy, his cock thickened and lengthened, straining to be free from restraining thin material of his trousers, aching to fill her tight little Asian hole.

I looked at her face, the face of the girl I loved, her eyes closed, biting her lip, her cute face creased with ecstasy, the look I had only seen when I fucked her. Jeffrey’s face was that of a man mid fuck, the face of a predator refusing to let his prey go. His eyes were lowered to the back of her head and refused to rise to meet mine. My sweet little Asian girlfriend was his, her submission both public and sexual.

‘Then when you have the line right, you push,’ he grunted, thrusting his hips violently forward.

May gasped, her mouth falling open, unable to stop anyone from seeing the sexual pleasure she was receiving. She had hardened his dick and now, trapped by his powerful body, she wanted it, his cock so close to where she needed it, pushing, pressing to get inside her as she pushed the cue and the ball spun off wildly.

‘Let’s play that again.’ Jeffrey grinned, reaching around and replacing the ball.

I stared incredulously as my sweet girlfriend, with his hips still pressed up against her ass, bent over slowly and fully, opening her legs and adjusting her hips until the fierce bulge of his hard cock was aligned with her tight slit. With his loins openly, snugly embedded against her ass, he bent her further, until her tits were on the table and this time, with subtle thrusts, his hips jerked rhythmically against her tight ass.

All pretense of the game was gone, May let go of the cue and dropped her head onto her folded arms on the green cloth. I could not move my eyes from his grinding, rhythmic hips and finally, his friend noticed too. He stared in shock from the actions of his friend to my face, but where he expected to see anger he saw confusion. I did not know whether to pull him off my girlfriend or wank while I watched them.

In that hazy moment, May did not care about where they were, or who he was. Her senses and her shyness lessened by the alcohol and by the intensity of her arousal, she was now utterly overwhelmed by the relentless thrusting of his hard cock against the back of her skirt, against her cunt. Trapped under his strong white body, she was his and the closeness of his cock had eradicated everything else from her mind. In that moment his cock was the only thing she could think of.

He smiled across at his friend and gestured for him to see what he was doing, to see how my girlfriend had submitted for him. Indecision wracked me. I wanted to interrupt but remained rooted to the spot, unable to stop watching. May lifted her face to me and left me with an unforgettable memory. Her cheeks were flushed with sex, her eyes blurry with arousal, her mouth hung open, panting in rhythm with his grinding hips.

Jeffrey glanced over his shoulder at the mostly empty tables stretching away from our corner and, seeing that no one was paying attention to our table, he straightened upright. As she raised her stomach from the table, his hand on her back guided it back down and, moving his hands onto my girlfriends’ hips, he flicked the hem of her skirt up to her waist. And he thrust his old hips powerfully, rapidly at my girlfriend’s now exposed ass.

May cried out, never had she felt such masculine power thrusting at her, never had she felt so helpless, so taken as she did at that moment. Jeffrey grunted rhythmically, staring down to ensure his thrusts were perfectly angled, the trouser-clad bulge of his cock slamming into May’s lace clad Asian cunt. She reached behind her flailing arms trying to recover her bottom, but his grip on her hips was too strong.

I became frantic. The situation had spiralled out of my control. For the first time, I realized that I was likely to be going home alone on my birthday, wanking my redundant unwanted cock as another man fucked my girlfriend in his hotel. I didn’t know if I was ready for that, but I didn’t know how, or if I could stop them. May wanted to be fucked by him. She wanted him to take her away, somewhere private, anywhere private.

Jeffrey stepped back, releasing her. ‘She really needs a good fucking.’ He grinned to his friend.

‘Yeh,look at her, she’s aching for it!’ his friend replied, feasting his eyes over her ass as she stood, hurriedly trying to pull her hem back down.

I didn’t like it, the disrespect hurt, the way he showed him her sweet little bottom hurt and what angered me most of all was the way that hurt aroused me. His friend called the waitress. I went to the toilet, shaking with jealous anger and arousal, my mind furiously and vainly trying to understand itself. I hesitated before returning. I was scared. I sensed the bill would be paid, but where do we go next? Or where do I go?

As I neared our corner I saw May perched cutely on his lap, her sweet bottom resting on his strong thighs, his arm around her, his hand stroking along her bare leg right up to the hem of her mini skirt. His friend sat opposite, his lecherous eyes scouring all over my girlfriend, no doubt wondering if he too was going to fuck her.

I sat sheepishly opposite, aware in doing so of my tacit acceptance of their status as a couple, aware that I was sanctioning what was surely going to happen next, his taking my girlfriend back to his hotel. My eyes were utterly transfixed by his hand caressing the outside of her thighs. His hand smoothed over her thigh, then tried to push up between them under her skirt, but her hand stopped them. May did not look up, her hands lay protectively on her lap, clasped and waiting, waiting and wanting to go.

I waited too, for the bill to arrive and I had resigned myself to what would then happen. They would stand, May would say good night and they would leave holding hands. He would whisk her to his hotel, which suddenly reminded me, she would need her ID card. I took it from my wallet and passed it to her, but it was his hand that took it and his wallet that it went into. She was now officially his.

I wanted to go too. I could take no more, I thought to stand to say goodbye and leave her with them, but my love for her stopped me, I wanted her to be the one that decided to leave with him. I toyed with the idea of asking him if I could watch, but didn’t know how I would feel seeing the girl I loved being fucked hard by a man older than her father. I waited too.

Yet the bill had not been asked for, instead, the waitress covered the table with new drinks and two vodkas for May. It was too much for her. I realized he wanted her as drunk as possible, maybe drunk enough so they could share her. In his simple misjudgment, I sensed a subtle shift in my decisiveness. I wanted her to enjoy it, not be dulled to the point of oblivion. I was uneasy. I couldn’t hear what he whispered to her and she could not remember, but I could guess and what I saw we will never forget. May stood up.

Without warning, as she stood facing him, he gripped the hem of her short skirt and lifted it. His other hand quickly tugged down the front of her thong and suddenly, obscenely, my girlfriend’s neatly trimmed cunt was rudely displayed.

‘Wow, what a nice pussy!’ his friend cried.

Things happened quickly.

May shrieked and jumped backwards. Jeffrey laughed. I stood, he stood. I thrust 1000 Thai baht towards him, more than enough to cover our costs. He reached for her hand, but she came to me and I held it. He came to us, arms out. I didn’t know what he wanted, I didn’t care. I turned, we turned, and either through strength or weakness, I hurried her out of the pool bar, his unintelligible words ringing in our ears.

We walked out into the sudden noise of hurrying cars and people, the chaos of neon light and the smell of warm, wet tarmac, my hand clutching hers tightly. After all that had happened, she was mine. In the taxi back to my apartment, I didn’t let go of her hand, but her face was turned to the rain stained window, her gentle sobs of shame the only noise between us.

As my apartment door slammed behind us, I led her straight to the bedroom, panting with relief, anger and desire. Finally, as I turned her to face me, she looked up at me, her tear stained face full of guilt. Those dark and wet Asian eyes filled with uncertainty and the blur of alcohol. There was nothing to be said and nothing was said.

I let go of her and May bent over the side of the bed, waiting as I took photos, still waiting as I paced around the room behind her, the emotions of the night pouring out in bitter curses and swear words, in my kicks of the bedside table, in the way I ripped my own clothes off. And still she waited, bent over, her little Asian ass now raised for me, waiting for me.

Naked, I stood behind her. ‘This is what he saw isn’t it?’

‘Yes,’ she replied quietly.

‘Was he hard May?’ She paused, wanting romanticism to help her erase the memory of him. I smoothed my hand up her polished young thighs and over her firm ass cheeks. Then I raised my hand and smacked it hard, across the back of her thighs. She squealed and her thighs jerked, but she resumed her position. ‘Was his cock hard May?’

‘Yes, very,’ she sighed.

‘Did you like him thrusting at you?’ My voice shook with emotion.

‘Yes,’ she gasped.

‘Did he have a big cock May?’ I asked, tracing my fingers threateningly up, under her skirt. She paused. I slapped my hand sharply across her taut teenage thighs.

‘I think so,’ she sighed. ‘It felt so big.’

‘Bigger than mine?’ I lifted her skirt up to her waist, bent her more fully, her head draped down, her thong clad ass sticking up in the air. ‘Tell me.’

‘Yes,’ she gasped, ‘I think it’s much bigger.’

My hand smacked loudly across her firm ass cheeks, her Asian bottom quivering as she squealed.

‘Did you want to suck it May?’ Again she paused. ‘Tell me, you wanted to get on your knees and suck his big cock didn’t you?’ She paused, embarrassed by the crudity of the question.

My arm swung down, my palm flat, slapping fiercely onto her ripe Asian ass. She squealed loudly, surprised by how hard I smacked her. But she lifted her ass for more.

‘Yes… I want to suck his big white cock,’ she panted. ‘I really want to suck it.’

‘And your Thai pussy was wet for him wasn’t it?’ My fingers traced along the lace of her thong, between her ass cheeks and down to the soaking lace that clung to her pussy. Then I smacked her again, my palm slapping once on each pert little cheek.

‘Yes,’ she sighed.

I yanked her thong down to her thighs, exposing her wet young pussy lips. She gasped as I pulled her lips open, her juice glistening. ‘You wanted his cock in here didn’t you?’

‘Yes, his big white dick.’ She sighed, aroused by hearing herself confess.

‘Right up your tight Asian pussy.’ I panted, leaning back and again my palm slapped noisily across her sexy Asian ass, my hand almost bouncing from the firmness of her ripe young cheeks. She squealed and sighed, my worries that I was hurting her unfounded. Unbeknown to me her entire body was tingling with an unfamiliar pleasure. She wanted more.

‘You wanted him to fuck you May; didn’t you?’

‘Mmmmmm yes, Jeffrey…’ she sighed, provoking me by calling me his name.

My hand whipped back across her glowing teenage ass and I was desperate to lick it, to lick her pussy, to fuck her, hearing her say his name had neared me to boiling point, I had to get inside her and moved behind her as he was moments earlier. As I readied to mount her, she asked me not to, pleading to be spanked more, but I couldn’t, I had to fuck her.

I nuzzled my raging cock against her soaking little pussy and paused. ‘Tell me what you wanted Jeffrey to do May.’

She sighed, feeling the tip of cock searching for the hole in her little slit. ‘I wanted him, he is so strong, such a big cock…’

I thrust my hips forward, watching my white cock threaten her young brown pussy, then I pushed, my cock spearing sharply into her, forcing her tight lips open, feeling them yield them clamp shut around my stiff cock. She cried out as she had when he held her over the table and I pushed deeper, right up her, every centimeter embedded inside her, her hot, freshly spanked ass pressed against my loins. Jeffrey was right, May needed fucking.

‘Jeffrey, Jeffrey!’ she cried as I gripped her hips roughly withdrew and thrust back up her.

I fucked her hard. Leaning back, my eyes closed my mind drifting back to how Jeffrey held her, how he thrust against her, how she loved it, I rammed my hard dick into her hungry Asian pussy. May, draped over submissively, felt my slamming hips, my thrusting dick and her mind too drifted back to how strong his hands gripped her, his powerful, jerking thrusts and his fat, hard cock. In both our minds Jeffrey was inside her, fucking her as he should have done, as she wanted him too.

‘Ohhhhh Jeffrey, yesssss,’ she cried, pushing her hips frantically back at me.

I couldn’t help myself. ‘I want to watch him fuck you,' I panted. ‘I know he would fuck you so good my darling.’

‘Yes I want him,’ she gasped.

‘I want to see his hard white cock in this tight little hole,’ I gasped, letting it all come out.

‘Ohhh Jeffrey, harder, please.’

‘That’s what you want isn’t it? You want to be a little Asian slut for white cocks. You look like a slut in this skirt.’ I grunted.

Oh, how I would like to tell that I fucked her hard until she came, but in truth I couldn’t. The memory of her bending for him, his thrusting hips, the sight of her pert ass below me, her calling his name, the feeling of those firm cheeks pushing back against my slapping loins and most of all the wet, tightness of her little Thai cunt, were just too much for me.

I grunted, I fucked and I rammed my angry dick into her, fast and furiously. Then I came. My hips quickened and I shouted out her name, ignoring her 'please' for me not to cum, I pulled my cock out and spurted wildly all over her little Asian ass.

Then I sat back, panting, letting the emotions flow out of me as she stayed bent over in disbelief that I had cum so quickly, my cum now dribbling down the back of her brown thighs.

May stood, showered and went to bed in silence. That night, a rare night together, we did not make love, neither did we in the morning. I stayed awake in the lounge all night, letting my emotions subside, trying to make sense of the evening. Too much had been said. I knew telling her I wanted her to be fucked by another man would not be forgotten. I didn’t know if telling her she looked like a slut would be forgiven.

Whereas the incident on the beach with Jan could be consigned to the bin of memory as a one off, I knew this couldn’t be. Our relationship had lurched violently in a new and dangerous direction. I didn’t know then if it was what I wanted, I just knew it aroused me, us.

I awoke on the sofa, as she emerged from my bedroom in her university uniform, her tight knee length black skirt showing the world how firm her little ass was, my cock hardened with a desire to make amends for the disappointment of the night. I was suddenly desperate to lift that tight skirt.

As she packed her books into her bag I threw myself onto the floor behind her, my mouth kissing wildly over the back of her skirt. I was desperate to lift it, to slither my tongue into one of her private holes beneath her panties, but the harder I pressed my mouth against the thin material of her skirt, the harder the firm cheeks beneath seemed to push me back, mocking my inability to give them what the spanking they had wanted hours before.

‘May, please, I will be quick,’ I pleaded, fiddling desperately with the zip.

‘You always are…’ she muttered.

I sat back, my mind digesting the three words I hadn’t expected to hear. She tugged her zip back and turned to face me, the girl I loved, the girl I had fought so hard to make mine, suddenly looking down at me without the look of love in her eyes. Disappointment was etched across her face.

I watched her leave, no more able to do any more than just look at her sexy little Thai ass than every other man in the street. As the sound of the lift descending filled my apartment with loneliness, a realization crept up on me that I was going to need help. I needed to give my girlfriend the freedom she needed to explore herself. I was going to need to share her, to allow other men to enjoy what only I should enjoy.

As I walked into the bathroom, I noticed her little white skirt, discarded in the bin. Moments later my phone beeped with a message.

‘Did I leave my ID card at your apt?

I began to reply, then I remembered where I last saw it and who had it. Shit.

Published 
Written by MyShyAsianWife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments