Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Took Your Wife For A Night On The Town

"Reporting back to my fuck toy’s husband"

34
7 Comments 7
24.8k Views 24.8k
5.9k words 5.9k words
Recommended Read
Hello Cuck, time for a new report. I’m sure I shall have plenty of time to set down the evening’s events while the centre of attention herself sleeps them off upstairs. She certainly needs her rest.

Thank you for sharing, by the way. Your wife, my fuck toy. I’m still not sure why you refuse to witness our little adventures for yourself, but I can’t make you do anything. Unlike your wife, my fuck toy, who is so very obedient and does everything I ask of her.

Didn’t she look a picture yesterday evening when you delivered her to me? Those high heels with ankle straps, the black hold-ups. And that black dress that was really no more than an excuse to cover what must be covered in public. Running from an inch above her nipples to an inch below her buttocks.

Oh, Cuck, what a delight she was to behold, your wife. The mere sight of her in that lewd outfit made my cock like granite. The moment I saw her, there wasn’t a lewd act I didn’t want to perform on her, but of course, I controlled myself. There was plenty of time, and I know from experience that my little fuck toy always obeys. Everything in good time.

Every red-blooded heterosexual male would feel the same, I’m sure. In fact, I know they would because I saw how they looked at her.

We took the bus, you see, Cuck. I made your wife sit by the aisle. She was wearing her jacket, but it was unbuttoned, so her cleavage was as obvious as a flashing beacon. But of course, the real killer was that the dress didn’t even reach her stocking tops when she was standing. Sitting… Well, I’m sure you can imagine.

Everyone who boarded that bus stared at your wife, my fuck toy. The women with a certain amount of hostility, especially if they were with their boyfriends, but some admiringly. The men, on the other hand, oh how the men stared! Some openly, others trying not to look as if they were staring, especially if they were with their partners. Staring at your wife’s cleavage, or straight up her skirt at her transparent, gauzy knickers. All of them lusting after my fuck toy’s luscious body.

It was obvious from the way they looked at your wife that there wasn’t a lewd and depraved act they didn’t want to perform on her. “If I didn’t think we’d get arrested, I’d make you put on a performance,” I told my little fuck toy.

“You mustn’t say such things,” she said.

“Why not?”

“I’m wet enough as it is.”

You see, Cuck! She’s such a delight, your wife. Of course, I had to check. Once we’d got off the bus, I pushed her back in the nearest doorway I could find, shoving my hand up her skirt, feeling her up.

She wasn’t joking either. Fuck, Cuck, your missus really gets a leaky cunt from having guys grope her with their eyes. Having me grope her with my hand really agreed with her. “Don’t worry,” I told my fuck toy. “Your fuck holes will see plenty of action tonight. Have patience.”

Your wife looked at me with those delicious eyes of hers radiating dark sinfulness. I led her down the street, enjoying the way every guy we passed ogled her. You’d have enjoyed it too, Cuck, if you’d been there. I know you would. Seeing the little lady molested by the look in men’s eyes. There were other provocatively dressed women out, most of them younger than your wife, but she attracted by far the most attention. You’re a lucky man. Thanks for sharing.

I’d chosen a rougher part of town tonight, the kind of area where no-one much cares what you do. I mean, there are limits, especially since the fuzz shows more than a passing interest in events. Still, if you find the right place…

There’s a pub I know of. The kind of place where things have to get pretty extreme before people react, if you see what I mean. We were early enough to get a table, in the corner as luck would have it, but the place was filling up quickly. I sent my fuck toy to the bar to get the drinks, enjoying the view of all those lecherous eyes lusting after her. Hell, for all I know there were stiff cocks all over the place, as blokes stared at the skin between your wife’s stocking-tops and dress.

And would you believe it, Cuck? As she stood there at the bar, some guy groped her arse. He stood there and reached across and grabbed a big handful of your wife’s arse. I was delighted!

To her credit, my fuck toy didn’t kick up a fuss. Instead, she just turned her head and nodded in my direction, lips moving, as if she was saying, calm as a cucumber, “I’m with him.” Her groper shrugged and gave another hard squeeze, leaving her to pay and carry the drinks across to where I was waiting.

“Groped by a total stranger,” I remarked as your missus sat down. “That’s a good start to the evening.”

Your wife smiled. I know from experience how much she loves being groped by strangers. Almost as much as you love the thought of it, eh Cuck? But don’t wank your cock too hard, there’s a lot more to come.

We sat, sipping our drinks, chatting politely as you do. It didn’t escape me that my fuck toy was still attracting a lot of interest from male eyes. The opportunity was too good to pass up, as you’ll appreciate. Like I said, you weren’t likely to get thrown out in a hurry. So I said, “Stick your hand down your knickers, slut.”

Your wife, being my good little fuck toy, didn’t hesitate to comply. She wriggled on the chair, getting her dress out the way, not that there was much of it in the way, then she slid her hand inside her panties, just like I’d told her to.

People were staring at her; men and women, singles, couples, straight and lesbian. Some moved position to get a view that wasn’t obscured by the table. To be perfectly honest, your wife did look slightly embarrassed, but when I asked how she felt, she said, “Wet and horny.”

See, Cuck, that’s what I love about my fuck toy, your wife. She may look a bit shy and reticent at times, but she’s always game, and her eyes always betray the sinfulness that lurks just below the surface. “Make sure you stick a couple of fingers up yourself,” I said. “May as well show them what you’re made of, eh?”

I glanced down to see my fuck toy’s hand move inside those transparent black knickers. Looking at her face, I could tell she was getting off on her own fingers and the attention. Almost everyone in that room was staring now, and one word from me and there would have been a right free for all, with your missus as the main course. It was there in the onlookers’ eyes, the depraved thoughts they were having. One word from me and your missus would have had cock after cock up her, every fucking hole filled over and over, and a few women sucking on her cunt too. She could have had cock enough to satisfy her for a year. No, make that a month, knowing what a randy little tart your missus is.

For now, she just sat, warming to her task, and the way the people were staring at her. One or two couples couldn’t help but get so aroused they began groping right there in public. My fuck toy’s hand moved faster, her fingers moving inside her cunt, her eyes darting about the room, eyeing the people who were eyeing her. “Are you expecting me to cum in front of all these people?” she asked.

Oh, Cuck! Isn’t that something to adore about your missus? The way she was excited enough at the way all these people were looking at her to be close to cumming? And that in the full knowledge that they wanted to stick their cocks in her mouth, fuck her cunt, give her a good bum fuck, and probably spray her tits with cum for good measure. And that’s before we get to the women who wanted to suck your wife’s cunt and be eaten out in return.

Everything about the way those people were looking suggested they wanted to use your wife like the little fuck toy she is. But of course your wife is my fuck toy, and for the moment I was content with people just looking at her. “No,” I said. “I don’t think it’s time for you to cum just yet. I think we’re done here.”

You could almost touch the disappointment when my fuck toy got up and pulled her dress down. “Before we go,” I said. “You need to lose the bra.”

By now, Cuck, your wife, my fuck toy, is so used to these games that she didn’t hesitate. She pulled the straps of her dress off her shoulders and the dress down before undoing her bra, her luscious tits spilling out in full view of the whole pub. There were wolf whistles as everyone got a good view of her swollen nipples, which were only just concealed when your wife pulled the dress back up.

As we walked toward the door, hands came out, people touching and squeezing my fuck toy’s tits and arse. When we left, someone, I think it was the proprietor, called out, “Come again soon!”

Maybe we will. Maybe I’ll take my little fuck toy on a tour of the pub, offering her to random strangers. If I do, Cuck, I really think you should come with us. You’d love it, I’m sure, seeing the missus bent over a table and banged from behind by random strangers, while other random strangers look on, or get so worked out they stuff their cocks in her mouth. Maybe I’ll go back tomorrow and suggest they put spitroast on the menu.

Woah there, Cuck! Don’t cream your underpants just yet. There’s plenty more to come.

As we walked down the street, it was my turn to grope my fuck toy’s arse. We, or should I say your missus, continued to attract attention. Well, I mean she’s one fucking hot bird, as you well know.

I had a destination in mind, of course, I did. An establishment offering “ADULT ENTERTAINMENT 24/7”. Just my kind of place. I’ve been there a load of times, and so am on good terms with the guy manning the counter. Now here was a man who’d seen a lot, and even he groped your missus with his eyes like he wanted to ravage her right there and then. “What can I do you for?” he asked.

“First,” I said, “I want a fuck toy for my fuck toy. After that, we’ll see what’s available.”

The man smirked. “Be my guest,” he said.

A lot of sex shops have made an effort of late to be more “female friendly”. This wasn’t one of them. There was a dearth of women here, only men checking out videos, a few booths where you could watch one and have a quick wank. There was an assortment of toys and clothes, but not many couples came here together.

I took my fuck toy over to the shelves of films. “Anything take your fancy?” I asked. Your wife picked a film from the shelf, regarding it like she wouldn’t mind appearing in it herself. "Amateur Gangbangs 37," I observed. “You are a horny little slut, aren’t you?”

I’d spoken loudly enough to attract the attention of the men there browsing as if they hadn’t already been attracted to the sight of my fuck toy, your wife. I grabbed her arse, just to show that she is mine. Yes, mine, Cuck. She may be your missus, but she’s my fuck toy, to dispose of as I please.

I was particularly interested in a young man who was keeping a very low profile a few feet from us. I nudged my fuck toy and nodded in the man’s direction. “Go over there and ask him if he wants a feel of your tits,” I told her.

“With pleasure,” your wife replied. She still had that shy demeanour about her, but as we went up to the young man, she readily pulled the fresh fruit out of her dress. “Would you like a feel?” she asked casually, practically hypnotising him with the sinfulness in her eyes.

The man looked stunned, but reached out nonetheless, putting his hand one of her supremely gropeable breasts. “I’m going to get something,” I told him. “You can grope my slut all you like until I get back.”

His mouth fell open. Your wife looked pleased by my decision. I turned, heading for the toys. I knew what I wanted already, and had no trouble finding the vibrating egg with the remote control device. When I returned, I discovered that two other men had taken the opportunity to join the young man in groping your wife. There were hands on her tits and arse and thighs and between her legs.

“Can I have my slut back now?” I said it jokingly, not wanting any aggro. No-one else wanted any aggro either.

I took my fuck toy by the arm and led her back through the shop to the counter. The man there ogled your wife’s tits as I paid him. “Batteries included along with half an hour in the booth if you provide something special,” he said.

Well now, there was an offer too good to be refused. I’m sure you agree, don’t you, Cuck? And since your wife, my obedient fuck toy does everything I ask of her, she willingly bent over the counter when I told her to. I lifted her dress, what little there was of it, up over her arse. Then I bunched her knickers up in her crack. “You got a pen?” I asked the man.

He handed me one, a red marker pen. Perfect. I applied it to your wife’s behind, writing “I’M A SLUT” on her left buttock and “SPANK ME!” on the other. As I was handing the pen back, two men entered the shop. The first thing they saw was your wife’s delicious arse, and they weren’t about to turn down the invitation.

Oh, Cuck! You should have been there to see your wife have her slutty little arse spanked by complete strangers. Do I have to tell you that a crowd soon formed? You really should have been there to see your wife have her shapely behind slapped repeatedly. I don’t know why you don’t want to join us one evening, I really don’t.

Anyway, I was given batteries for the purchased appliance. While I fitted them, men continued spanking your wife, and of course, some took the opportunity to touch her cunt too, including the young man from earlier. When the time came to insert the object into your wife’s vagina, she was plenty wet enough for it. Well, she is a dirty little slut, after all.

I pulled her knickers back into place and said loudly, “Now for the booth!”

I’m sure you understand the nature of the booth, Cuck. The men in the shop certainly did. Before we entered, I made my fuck toy pull her dress back into order, not that she needed to be presentable, but I wanted her that way. I had but one instruction for her. “When they cum, I want you to work them off between your tits. You got that?”

“Yes,” my obedient fuck toy said, the sinfulness in her eyes deepening. “I’ll do that.”

I have to tell you, Cuck, that your missus is one hell of a cocksucker. A very enthusiastic one too. The second the first dick appeared through that hole, she was on it. Fucking hell, Cuck. She may not say much, but give her a stiff cock and your missus is a right raver!

No further instructions were needed if you know what I mean. Of course, you do. You should have been there to see it, Cuck, really you should. Your little lady, the wife, my fuck toy, sitting there slurping on that big cock as if she was desperate to make it cum as soon as she could. I watched, content to let her get on with it, letting her suck on it until it was time for her to shove the swollen knob head into her cleavage and bring that fucking cock to the boil, draining those balls between her fucking ace tits.

With the first cock seen to, a new one soon appeared.

IndianCatz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianCatz

Now I judged it was time to set the ball rolling, or the egg vibrating, as the case was. That really agreed with your missus. Having that thing inside her, vibrating away; it turned her into a really voracious, hot, cocksucking little cumslut of the first order.

Oh yes, Cuck, you really should have seen it. Mere words can never convey the sheer wicked depravity of your little lady as her lips clenched down on cock after cock, her cheeks creasing with the effort. She was moaning too, squirming a bit at the vibrations in her cunt as she attended to those big, eager cocks, shoving her lips right the way down, dragging her tongue up and down steely shafts, and then using her hand to bring them off between her tits, gloopy loads of cum sliding down between her tits and on beneath her dress.

Yes, Cuck. Big, hard, throbbing cocks of all shapes and colours and sizes; your wife sucked them all and milked them dry. Huge cocks fired off thick, creamy loads between her tits. Huge cocks snaking down your wife’s throat as she moaned and moaned. I was so pleased with my little fuck toy, my cumslut, your wife, that I kept the egg vibrating in her until she came.

Well, I thought she deserved a reward. How many cocks had she sucked? How many loads were seeping into her pores? Well, that’s for me to know and you to imagine, Cuck. Not that I can remember, there were so many. I can tell you that when your missus came, she had a fucking monster of a black cock between her lips. She really got off on that!

You should have been there to see it, Cuck, but I’m sure you can imagine it. Your missus coming with her fucking mouth stretched, sucking hard on that monster, then shoving the fat head between her tits and begging out loud for a massive load of spunk between her gorgeous knockers.

I hope you haven’t creamed yourself, Cuck, because there’s more to cum, if you know what I mean.

The man behind the counter had a surprise waiting when we emerged from the booth. He was holding up some bling. “A necklace for the lady if she lets me cum on her face,” he said.

And you know what, Cuck, I didn’t even have to say anything. Your wife just got down on her knees and held her head up. What a little slut she is! No doubt the bloke had liked what he saw on his screen, transmitting images from the cameras in the glory hole booth. He was big and hard, and it didn’t take him long to cum at all. Your wife seemed to be thirsty for the stuff because I had to instruct my little fuck toy to close her mouth before the man shot his load all over her face.

When he was done, he fixed the necklace round your wife’s neck. It was probably cheap and nasty, fake silver, but it spelled out "C-U-M-S-L-U-T," which given the big load now adorning your wife’s face, not to mention the umpteen loads that had spilled down between her tits and were now staining the front her dress, was the exact truth.

Leaving a slew of satisfied customers behind, I led my fuck toy back out in the street. It wasn’t as if she hadn’t attracted attention before, but now, of course, she was advertising herself. People stared, aghast when they saw the load of sperm on her face and the necklace stating the bleeding obvious. As we walked, I gave your missus a few blasts of the vibrator, just to keep her on her toes.

Eventually, an opportunity presented itself. Most people were too inhibited to say anything as they passed, or just said something quick in passing. But suddenly we had two young men in front of us. They’d obviously had a drop to drink, and one of them pulled up, staring at your wife's cum face as he said, “Looks like you’re getting your money’s worth, mate!” He peered at my fuck toy's necklace. “Well, that goes without saying.”

Oh, Cuck! How delicious is that? He thought your wife was some tart I’d hired for the night. “Oh, there’s no money involved,” I felt obliged to clarify. “She’s my fuck toy. She does everything I ask of her.”

“No shit!” the man exclaimed, his mate just behind him, looking slightly sheepish.

“You can feel her up if you like,” I offered.

Well, Cuck, I’m sure you can guess more or less what happened next, but I’ll spell it out anyway. The two men weren’t going to pass up on an opportunity to grope a woman as gorgeous as your wife. She stood there in the street, cum on her face, loads of cum inside her dress, seeping into it, while two complete strangers squeezed her tits and shoved their hands up her dress. People stared. One or two even lost their inhibitions and shouted words of encouragement. Can you see it in your mind’s eye without creaming yourself, Cuck? Because there’s more.

I’m delighted to be able to report, Cuck, that as she stood there with the strangers’ hands on her, your missus was game enough for her own hands to go to the strangers crotches. Soon she was squeezing their big bulges through their trousers.

Well, one thing led to another. At my instigation, we darted down an alleyway where the men could get their cocks out without getting arrested. It may be a rough part of town, but like I said, you never know when the fuzz are gonna show up. Don’t worry, Cuck, I wasn’t about to let the men do much, but they seemed content enough to let her wrap her fingers round their stiff rods and work them until their speed spilled out on her stockings.

Imagine it if you will, Cuck. Your wife, my fuck toy, wanking two strangers’ cocks while they groped her tits. I don’t know how she manages to look so shy and so depraved at the same time. It must have been the goo on her face. As the three of them stood there, I set the egg to vibrate in your missus’ cunt. Fuck, she loved it. I could tell. Loved every minute of wanking those stiff 'uns and getting them to soil her stockings while her tits were mauled and her pussy vibrated.

“That’s my good, obedient little fuck toy,” I said when she was done. Your wife flashed me a smile, the two men looked at me in amazement. “Thank the nice men for their cum,” I told my fuck toy.

“Thank you for your cum,” she said.

“Our pleasure,” the forward one of the two smirked, flicking her “cumslut” necklace. And then they were gone.

We walked on down the street, your wife, my fuck toy, and I. By now we were hardly going to get in anywhere, or even be able to take a bus with your missus looking like the cum dump she’d become. I found us a place to sit, letting the egg vibrate inside her while I phoned for a taxi. She moaned softly as we waited, the vibrations loud enough for anyone to hear who came close. There were ribald comments from one or two people before the taxi arrived.

When it did, the driver looked your missus up and down. “She’s gonna make a right fucking mess of my cab,” he complained.

He was being serious without being serious. Really he was an old mate. I’d phoned him because I knew he wouldn’t refuse to take us. “Come on, Will,” I said. “A favour for an old mate. The slut’ll make it worth your while.”

“She’d better,” Will grumbled. But I knew he was up for it.

We got in the back, and as Will accelerated away from the kerb, I said, “Get your tits out then, my little fuck toy. Let the man see.”

With a curious little smile on her lips, your wife did as she was told. I could see Will glance continually in the rear view mirror as she played with her tits, rolling stiff nipples between fingers and thumbs. I set the egg to vibrate again, knowing how the vibrations would keep her on heat, make her as horny as fuck, ready for when the time came, as if she wasn’t horny enough showing herself off.

You know, Cuck, if you had any balls about you, you’d never have to pay a taxi fare again. Just get your missus to service the driver. She’d be up for it, of course she would. I can tell you for a fact that anything goes as far as the slut’s concerned. I’ve seen enough of her by now to know just how keen she is in every conceivable way.

Will took the long way round, pulling up in a car park adjoining a public park. It was empty at this time of night. “Not many places left without CCTV,” Will explained. “Bastards ruin everything.” Then he turned around. “Right, love. Out you get. Let’s have a good look at you.”

Your wife obligingly got out of the car and went to stand in front of it, where the headlamps lit up her voluptuous frame. Tits hanging out, she voluntarily did a twirl for the man, lifting the dress to show off where her panties were still bunched up in her crack, and her buttocks still announced she was a slut willing to be spanked. She’s so great, your missus, Cuck. I couldn’t wish for a better fuck toy. She knows exactly what to do, and she’s happy to do it.

I’ve got an idea! Why don’t we go shopping one day, the three of us? Your wife wearing nothing under a slutty dress, getting her tits out or flashing her cunt when the opportunity arises; maybe even finding something in the stores to fuck herself with, if an opportunity presents itself? Wouldn’t that be great?

Does the thought of the missus touching her cunt in public make you want to cream your pants, Cuck? Well don’t, not yet. I’m not finished yet.

Will, the taxi driver, had his cock out, watching your missus and wanking. “Where the fuck did you find her?” he asked. “She’s fucking dynamite!”

I didn’t answer him. Instead, I opened my own door, leaning out and calling, “Fuck Toy! Over here!”

Your wife obeyed, the way she does. I made her stand with her legs apart so that I could pull her panties to one side and pull the egg from her vagina. Will looked on, still holding his stiff cock in his hand. Your wife voluntarily brought her hand into play, rubbing herself between her thighs and sliding a finger inside herself, smiling seductively at Will.

Oh yes, Cuck, your darling wife had already been treated like a total cum dump this evening, and she was ready for more. I could tell from the way she was looking at it that she really wanted Will’s cock. But then that’s your missus for you, Cuck. Show her a stiff cock and she’s keen to get right on it.

“Tell the nice man what you want, Fuck Toy,” I told her.

Your wife smiled, looking at Will. “I want to please,” she said coyly, still staring at his cock as she slid a finger to and fro.

That did it. Will was out of the car, coming round behind your wife, grabbing her tits and squeezing hard. “You’re really something, aren’t you,” he said. “Want it bad, don’t you?”

Your wife answered with a smile he couldn’t see.

“Don’t keep the nice man waiting,” I said. “Bend over.”

Ever the obedient little fuck toy, your wife poked her head through the door. She had a big horny smile on her face as I unzipped, bringing out my cock. Then her mouth fell open and she gasped loudly. Will had penetrated her.

As he thrust his cock in your wife, she made a grab for my cock, holding it hard, moving her hand. Her tits wobbled beneath her as she gasped loudly, and I reached out to pinch a nipple. Your wife adjusted her position, and then her head came down, her lips now snatching at my cock, working greedily the way they had in the glory hole booth.

Imagine that, Cuck! But you must know already how much your missus loves being spit roasted fuck meat. My only regret is that there weren’t more of us there to use her. I’m sure your wife felt the same.

Still, she made up for it in enthusiasm, shoving her lips right the way down my cock, the way she does when she gets really worked up. Saliva dribbled down my cock, and all the while Will kept on humping your good lady from behind, suddenly giving her arse a slap.

Your wife slid her lips back up off me to moan lustily and perversely. I could hear her pussy squelch as she worked her tongue all over me, greedy playful eyes wanting everything. I grabbed her head and shoved her back down on me, working her on me while Will kept on banging into her. When I let her come up for air, there was another look in her eyes, and I knew what it meant.

“Do it!” I urged. “Cum for us, you spit roasted little fuck tart!” Then I shoved her head back down on me. Your wife gasped and gasped. Will was panting heavily, forcing his hard cock up her. The moan gave it away, that so characteristic moan, just before you wife came hard on our cocks. I released her half way through, so Will could get the full effect of your wife’s orgasmic depravity.

Fucking hell, Cuck, that missus of yours.

Anyway, with her climax freshly out of the way, a car suddenly pulled up. “Security,” Will said sharply. “What the hell are they doing here?”

Well, to cut a long story short, Will and I had a bit of a conflab with the officious little git, while your wife waited patiently. “This is a public place,” the man said, as if that wasn’t the point.

Still, there were no cameras, and no witnesses, so it wasn’t hard to work a bit of persuasive charm. I’ll spare you the details Cuck, since you’ve no doubt guessed what happened next.

Yes, that’s right, your wife soon had the security man’s cock in her mouth. She was on her haunches, back up against the taxi, tits still hanging out for the man to grope. Even though she’d just cum, she had her hand between her thighs, playing with herself. Can you imagine that, Cuck? Your missus had just cum, and here she was touching herself again as the security bloke nailed her head to the side of the cab with his big cock.

Seeing it was dead hot. You should have been there, Cuck. You’d love seeing your missus have her mouth stretched out, her face fucked by a security guard, I know you would. From the way her hand was moving she was dead keen, but then this cocksucking lark obviously agreed with her. I mean how many cocks had she taken care of with her mouth this evening? I’d lost count.

No matter, me and Will enjoyed the show; your wife, my fuck toy, a dirty little cock slut, as the guard forced saliva back out of her mouth. The drool dripped onto her body, sliding down between her tits where she’d already taken so much cum. But she loved it, your missus, loved having her face stuffed, like some dirty little sucking freak. In fact, she liked it so much that she fucking came again, if you can believe it!

Well, what can I tell you? The sight of your missus cumming with that big hard cock pounding her face set me and Will off. We blasted our loads right on her face, one from either side. That set the guard off, and he gave a bit of a shout as he shot his load right down the little cumslut’s throat.

Have you cum yet, Cuck? Have you creamed your underpants learning of your wife’s night on the town? I don’t blame you if you have.

Anyway, there’s not much more to tell. The security guard told us to fuck off, so Will drove us back to my place. By your now your missus was pretty exhausted and just crashed out on the bed with the evening’s fluids still all over her satiated body, and that’s where things stand now.

Except that I added a couple of words with marker pen on her tits, “DIRTY CUMSLUT”. Just as a reminder, you understand. Maybe they’ll come out in the shower, along with the words on her arse, but I shouldn’t think so. They’ll be there for a while.

Anyway, don’t worry about a thing, Cuck. I’ll deliver the little lady to you safe and sound, with the added bonus of cum dripping down her thighs. Yes, that’s right, Cuck, before I return the missus to you, I’m leaving no hole unfucked. I know my little fuck toy, your wife, wouldn’t have it any other way.

Thanks for sharing,
Yours &c

Published 
Written by PervyStoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments