Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching My Wife and Best Friend

"My wife and I finally turn our fantasy into reality."

42
25 Comments 25
38.5k Views 38.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story

My wife and I celebrated our twentieth wedding anniversary yesterday. We invited everyone we know to celebrate with us. The gathering was a formal affair which was catered at our home and was a tremendous achievement.

Lying next to her the following morning I stroked her mid-length blonde hair. Opening her eyes, she turned to face me, “Good morning love,” she said while pushing me onto my back.

Taking a gander at me with those coral blue eyes, she pulled back the silk sheet uncovering my limp cock.

“Good morning,” I replied as her fingers followed down the long shaft of my cock.

“Thank you for the after party,” Lynn whispered in my ear as her fingers moved over the swollen ball sac while her tongue followed the contours of my ear.

“My pleasure, baby,” I answered with a groan as her teeth nipped my earlobe while her hand cupped my balls.

“I see you're contemplating last night, stud,” she said as her fingers twisted around my thick shaft.

My reaction was evident as the pole in her grip reacted to her touch. The possibility of viewing my significant other with my best friend Eddie was something we had discussed before. However, it was just a dream we both shared. The previous evening it had progressed toward becoming a reality.

“On the off chance that you want me to proceed, describe what you talked about with Eddie. Then give me a blow by blow description of what happened last night," she giggled. 

All this she said while stroking my pole and turning her hand like a corkscrew, to my intense delight.

My delay brought a stern, “Now stud, or I’m getting up!”

“Alright, alright, honey.” I moaned in a touch of torment, however pleasurable as her grip tightened.

"Well it all started this way; we were on the eighteenth hole last week, I was down one and Eddie required two putts to win. Just as he was about to hit the ball, I blurted out, I want you to fuck my wife. He was so startled by my comment that he missed making the putt. The expression on his face was priceless. I serenely made my eagle putt to win. 

"Over drinks, afterward, he asked if I was serious or just yanking his chain. When he asked whether you were aware of and agreeable to this. I said yes indeed. From that point, there was no dithering on his part, he told me he would love to fuck you."

“That's better babe, go on.”

Her hand was now twisting its way up my erection. When she got to the meaty circumcised head, she felt the wetness of my pre-cum which was spilled from the eye of the beast.

“Regardless of what I do, don't stop or I will.”

“Yesterday you looked totally dazzling with your hair done up the way it was. I liked your decision to wear a ruffled collar blouse and long white skirt with six-inch open-toed shoes. You stood out, everyone's eyes were on you. The men lusting and the women envious just everybody, particularly Eddie. With the party going pedal to the metal, I couldn't help look as you teased Eddie.”

Draping her leg over mine, I felt her soaked white thong as she rubbed it against my leg. Her fingers uncurled themselves from around the thick shaft. Grinning, Lynn raised her fingers to her lips and licked the precum off as she provocatively moved her way down, her thong leaving a moist trail on my body.

“Once everybody had left, you snatched my hand, then Eddie's hand and led us down the corridor to our bedroom. Upon entering, the two of you went and stood in front of a chair while I took a seat immediately across from you.”

Looking down, I watched as Lynn took my swollen cockhead into her warm mouth. “Aaahhh,” I groaned as her tongue whirled around and along the ridge.

“Mmmpphhh, mmmppphhh,” sounds were coming from her as she sucked more and more of my cock into her mouth.

It was becoming difficult to continue, but I somehow managed.

“The two of you embraced, kissing passionately as he squeezed your tits in his hand while exploring its contours. Your moans of joy filled the room as he squeezed the nipple through your blouse. Your hand was occupied with stroking an exceptionally sizable lump in his pants. This evoked loud moans from him.”

I had laid back down as seeing my better half sucking my cock was going to lead to a happy ending. I needed to finish recalling the erotic night we had before she made me cum. The surge of cool air on my cock was followed by Lynn straddling my hips and sitting on my cock.

“Oh God, babe, I'm getting hot,” she said, sliding her drenched thong back and forth along my cock.

“Eddie hiked up your skirt and had you sit on the edge of the chair, facing me as he moved behind you and stooped down. While he nuzzled your neck, you took a gander at me as his right hand pulled the skirt up as far as possible. His hand rested immovably between your legs, squeezed against your sex.”

“Hurry babe, I'm getting so turned on,” she said as she teased her nipples while looking at me with lecherous eyes.

“With his left hand, he yanked open your blouse, uncovering your firm tits and eraser sized nipples. A gasp could be heard as he squeezed, then pulled at the nubs while his finger rubbed against your clit. You looked as I opened my trousers and hauled out my erect cock and curled my fingers around the shaft. Eddie looked over, grinning as he drove his finger deep into your already sopping pussy. I was not a bit surprised that you had decided to go commando.”

“That's it stud, keep going,” Lynn said as she reached down with one hand and rubbed her clit while rubbing her thong covered pussy along my now throbbing shaft.

I reached up with both hands and mauled the firm flesh of her tits, tweaking her hardened nubs rising proudly from her pale pink areolas. Her fingers folded over the thick shaft as she rose sufficiently to push down on my cock. As it tore through her thong, Lynn let out a gasp as she took each throbbing inch into her hot wet pussy.

“God, angel, you're so tight,” I groaned as I moved my hands to grab her hips.

“Ooohhh, your cock feels so good,” she said as she shook her hips forward and backward. “Talk quick, I'm almost ready to cum.”

“Eddie’s finger moved like a piston, sliding in and out of your pussy, I stroked my cock as I watched. You came hard, your body shivered as you reached your first climax of the night. At that point, he got to his feet and stood before the chair. Swinging to confront him, he offered his wet fingers which you insatiably licked until they were clean. My precum was dripping from my cock.”

“Damn sweetie, back off, or I’ll come before I'm finished,” I said as I held her hips.

She stopped moving and pressed the walls of her pussy firmly around my cock.

“Go on, I’ll be still for the present, now, play with my tits as I tease my clit.”

“You about tore his pants off to get his cock out. When you saw his shaft, your mouth opened wide and swallowed the whole length, until you had your nose against his pubis. I was on the edge of my seat, mesmerized at the sight of you sucking that cock."

"Damn, you're the best cocksucker I've ever had. Eddie moaned as your head bobbed up and down on his shaft. Letting the head pop out your tongue swirled over it several times before you devoured him again."

Lynn started to bounce and grind her pussy on my cock.

"I felt my balls tighten as you released his cock and he took you by the arms, pulling you to your feet. He immediately pulled the skirt from you, turning you around so that your hands gripped the arms of the chair. You didn't hesitate for a second as you spread your legs wide. Eddie moved up behind you and rammed his cock balls deep into your waiting pussy."

"Mmm, his cock felt great, inside me." Lynn groaned as she rode me.

I felt both of us at the edge, so I needed to talk faster. It was getting hard to speak, yet I was close to the end.

"You and Eddie looked over at me as he roughly pummeled your pussy harder and faster. The moans and groans filled the room as the three of us reached our peaks together. Eddie filled your pussy to overflowing, cum trickled to the floor and down your inner thighs. I came in the palm of my hand."

"I'm coming, goodness, God, I'm coming!" Lynn shouted out as she hurled her head back gripping my arms for support.

I let out a grunt as my seed filled her pussy till it was overflowing. She collapsed on top of me. I held her in my arms with my cock remained inside her as I wrapped up the tale of the previous night.

"At the point when Eddie's cock slipped from your pussy, you turned and licked him clean before tucking him back into his pants. He looked at us and thanked us before he left. I came to you and carried you to bed where we fell asleep holding one another."

I felt Lynn's heart begin to slow along with her breathing. She had fallen asleep as we laid there. I thought about the upcoming holiday weekend and how the three of us would pick up where we left off. I am going to let Lynn be surprised when we meet him at our lakeside cabin.

InnocentDevil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentDevil

 

*****

Author's Note: A special thank you to ChrisM for his proofreading and editing skills. Also for the fine artwork on the cover.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

** 

Copyright ©2018 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments