Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ecstasy

"crazy night club fantasy"

5
0 Comments 0
13.4k Views 13.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words








It all started on a cold July night in Melbourne, Australia. I was getting tired of seeing my girlfriend dressed in truck suit pants and complaining about the cold weather every time we were making love.

I simply booked a couple of tickets and accommodation for a two weeks holiday in a sunny north Queensland.

She was so happy, when I told her... We arrived at the Cairns Airport on Friday, late in the afternoon. It was oppressively hot and humid. After a five hour trip Monique went straight for the shower, whilst I spent some time extracting a very special package out of my anus. One sealed, one inch long package containing pure MDMA powder. I broke the seal, and made a couple of iced gin and tonics with a sprinkle of the dust. I left her wrapped in a towel, spread on a sofa, while I proceeded to the bathroom. I took my time, drinking my contraption, shaving and taking a shower. Twenty minute later... The bloody cell phone rang. I spent the next fifteen minutes talking to an angry customer venting his anger. When I emerged out of the bathroom, I found Monique on the sofa, listening to the musing and rubbing her beautiful body with both hands. I knew her reaction to the drug. I simply prepared for her the skimpiest clothes I could find in her collection and asked her to get dressed. After all the experiences, she would not admit to being under influence. So many times, it took her, being covered with baby oil and with a limp, ecstasy affected dick in her mouth, to admit that she had some. This time, her attire was a clinging, half transparent top and a very short satin skirt. Once I managed to get her dressed, I managed to add some of her jewellery and a pair of high heel shoes. She looked splendid, with the mane of messy long, curly blond hair and a pair of eyes that would melt an iceberg. I could hardly see the Mediterranean blue of her irises. Her pupils were as large as dinner plates. I could feel the effect as well, the tingling of my body and the urge of clinging to her, eating and licking every inch and orifice of her body. But I had a different plan... With the sunglasses on, looking rather strange, we stepped out of the hotel. By then I could not care less about my appearance. I just guided her, holding her naked arse under her short skirt, towards the nearest night club with a pulse. It was only 8.30pm. The place was only half full. Most of the patrons were teenagers, half full of cheap grog and a few of old perverts ogling the young bodies. Monique was different. Early forties, almost 6’ tall (179 cm), 34d breasts. Her legs seemed to go forever, ending with a miniskirt, which was exposing the most exiting part of her thighs and arse every time she made a sudden move. We made our way up the stairs, collecting some wolf whistles and rude comments from the young guys sitting on the steps. She was way beyond reacting to any of it. We made our way to the bar and ordered a couple of G&T’s. The poor guy behind the bar could not his eyes of her. A minute later, after she took her sunglasses off, exposing her drug affected eyes, he lost his plot. He just kept on starring at her tits escaping out of the cleavage of her tight white top, which may as well be transparent under the lights. The music was deafening. I could feel it with my whole body, and by her behaviour, so could she. Half an hour later, we were friendly enough with the bartender to show us the way to the staff restroom. Without waiting for him to leave the room, I was on my knees licking her between her arse cheeks.

SarahRiab
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahRiab

I could only hear him groan leaving the restroom. She was simply melting, responding to each touch with a groan, wiping perspiration from her face as sucking her fingers. And again, she was on her knees, sucking my limp cock. I pulled her up, stripped he naked, as well as myself, and we just danced to the distant music, feeling the base in our bodies... By the time we emerged, with a help of one the female staff members, who entered the room at the time when I had my tongue stuck in Monique’s anus, we were ready to party. The dance floor was buzzing. We just blended in, moving to the rhythm. Soon though, we have taken over the dance floor. Everyone (almost) was just mesmerised by Monique. By now she could care less about appearances. She was swinging her arse and her thighs were glistening with a mixture of perspiration and her piss, she was on fire. When we finally made our way to the bar, people just vacated their seats for us, or rather for her. She just sat there shamelessly, with her pussy half exposed, sipping on a free drink, on the house. From the corner of my vision, I could see one of the old guys being drugged out of the club by the security staff. As I turned back I could see a huge guy leaning against her back, grabbing her arse. Within seconds (according to my judgment) he was escorted out with a few violent pushes by the security. I knew I was loosing control; I was totally out of it. I grabbed her hand and guided her towards the exit. The next thing I remember was her warm piss on my face, as I was flat on my back on the grass in the car park in front of the club. I could hear and feel the music. Fully drenched, we made our way back to the hotel. The 500 meters took us a while, as we could not stop touching each other every time we could her music blaring out of the clubs. Back in the room... Monique was moaning and emptying her bowels, every time I took the enema hose out of her arsehole. With the slippery mixture of the oil, soap and her juices, I was simply attached to her arse non stop. I had my I-pod speakers on, and we continued our sexual dance under the warm stream of water. By the time we came to our senses it was almost 1.00 am. Monique looked spent, but she just changed her clothes, asked me to get dressed... This time, her choice of clothing was her nightgown, skimpy, lacy number, and no underwear at all. She went straight for the treasure chest and mixed a couple of generous drinks. We left the room after a short argument, ending with her finger stuck up my arse and sucking my cock. Back at the club... She was wild... All I can remember was her body rubbing against mine... I remember the rhythm of the music, dancing, performing some weird acts, as I do not consider myself a dancer, and then looking at the clock in our hotel room showing 5.30am. I woke up with a feeling of my anus being penetrated in a pleasurable way, a set of young tits stuck in my face, and listening to some encouraging words regarding my sexual performance. At the same time, Monique was on a coffee table, glistening with oil, rubbing herself, with a young men drinking her piss... If not for the finger of a nice girl stuck in my arse at the time, I would have reacted differently. Monique has just stopped, kissed me fully on the lips, and then just standing over me pissed on my face. It must have been something they have been waiting for, as the whole room erupted...
Do you want to know the details?....
Published 
Written by Zetorx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors