Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I want more...

"Husband watches his wife late at night....."

19
13 Comments 13
5.8k Views 5.8k
482 words 482 words
It was one of those days. We had both gotten home late from a hectic day at work. Too tired to prepare a dinner or go out, we just quietly grazed on the left-overs in the refrigerator. I took a quick shower while she was preparing for bed. By the time I had finished and dried myself, she was already under the covers and breathing softly.

I pulled back the sheets and crawled wearily into our bed. Kissing her gently, she did not stir. Sleep having over taken her. I turned out the light and fell into my own nightly slumber.

I woke by the bed's motion while it was still dark. Looking at the clock it was just past 2:00 in the morning. I thought she had gotten up to use the en suite, but when I turned I saw her still lying next to me.

Lying on top of the covers, she was massaging her right breast with her left hand while her right hand was hidden somewhere below her panties. Eyes closed and breathing heavily, her hands were gently working her sex.

Soft light and shadows cascaded over her from a small nightlight in the en suite.

I propped my head on my right hand and watched her enjoying herself. Perhaps sleep had not come as easily to her.

Closing her mouth, she moistened her lips with her tongue. Her breathing became a little more labored. I could feel my arousal coming on as I watched.

Suddenly her eyes opened and she saw me smiling while lying next to her. I leaned over and kissed her temple, then whispered in her ear, “Don’t stop.”

I could see her smile and her eyes light up. Her excitement at being watched made the movements of the bed more pronounced. Soft moans started to come from her lips.

All this time she just kept watching me with longing in her eyes, while I watched her. I reached down and pulled at her panties. She lifted her bottom up and they were quickly kicked off.

Her actions became more feverish. Her right hand working over her mound. Pinching her nipple, she start to buck her head, as if to reach an impossible place below. All this activity was making the bed tremble in the night.

She turned away and looked upward. Closing her eyes, she arched her back momentarily. Her breathing stopped with one last gasp. “Ooooo,” was all she uttered, as she came down from her self-induced pleasure.

She turned and looked at me warmly with a satisfied smile. I pulled her right hand up to my lips and licked her juices away.

After I had finished, she reach behind my head and pulled me into a passionate lovers kiss.

We finished our kiss and she looked longingly at me. Wetting her lips with her tongue she said softly, ”I want more.”

Published 
Written by meredith
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments