Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Office Visit

"My attempts to get an appointment for a new client"

17
8 Comments 8
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words

It had taken me weeks to finally get an appointment to see her. She was always busy. Most of the time I would get an appointment only to have her secretary, Amber, call me to cancel saying she was in another meeting or out of the office. Even if I phoned or dropped in on my appointment time, Amber would tell me she was stuck in a previous meeting or unavailable to talk with me.

On this last occasion of being denied a meeting, I changed my approach. I’d been flirting with her secretary when she took a call from her boyfriend. I heard her tell him they didn’t have money to go to the football game that weekend. She was in a slightly dejected mood when she hung up. That’s when my idea hit me.

I told Amber if she could guarantee me a sit-down meeting with her boss, she would have two sideline tickets to that football game. I would give her the tickets after our meeting, whether it was five minutes or two hours. She still would get the tickets. She asked me for my card and would call me later if she could make it happen. She must have really wanted to surprise her boyfriend because my phone rang within an hour with an appointment next Friday. I thanked Amber and said I would see her after our meeting to seal the deal.

I walked into her office that Friday around eleven am. Amber saw me close the door and walk towards her desk. The look on her face was a cross between anxious and fearful.  Anxious for the reward of the meeting but fear from the boss for taking a meeting not okayed by her.

Amber picked up the phone. “Miss Gina, your 11:30 appointment is here. He is your last appointment for the day. Yes, Miss Gina. I will be right in.” Amber got up from her desk and went into the office and closed the door. I could hear Gina yelling at Amber.  If I got this meeting, I might need to throw in some parking passes and dinner afterward for this.

Amber walked out of the office with her head hung low. I was just about to grab my briefcase and leave when Amber said to me, “Miss Gina will see you now. Please go right in.”

“Thank you, Amber. Make sure you see me before I leave later. I have something for you.”

I walked into the office and closed the door. I also locked it - just so I would have time for my presentation and not be interrupted. She sat behind a king-sized wooden desk.  Her stocking-clad legs were propped up on the corner.  She had on pink high-heeled stilettos. Quite a sight, and I hadn’t even seen the rest of her yet.

“Good morning, Gina. I’m Bret…” That was as far as I got before Gina cut me off.

“I don’t know how you got this appointment to see me. And frankly, I don’t care. I have my suspicions. Amber may have snuck this one in on me, but it will be the last time. I do not accept appointments without knowing the person calling for the appointment or someone recommending them to me which I am told of in advance. AT ALL." 

I stood there somewhat flabbergasted.

“So, what can I do for you, Bret?  You’ve been trying for weeks to see me." It shocked me that Gina had known I'd been trying to set up a meeting with her, but I kept my game face on. 

“I have a client that needs representation. I heard you were the best, and I only want the best for my client.”

“I am not cheap,” she reiterated.

“Please, let me stop you right there. Don’t insult either one of us. Price is not an object. I know talent when I see it.  I will pay to have the best. Your reputation speaks for itself. I will pay to have the breast-- ”

Gina got up from her desk. I could finally get a glimpse of the rest of her stunning body. I was not disappointed. Gina was dressed for business but with a very provocative flair.  Her pink mini skirt matched her heels. Her white blouse matched her stockings, but her breasts were aching to be freed. The buttons were ready to pop.

So was I. I struggled to hide my throbbing member, but to no avail. Gina noticed it quickly. I could feel she wanted it from the lustful looks in her eyes. She’d done a good job trying to hide it. I decided to play along and tease her a bit.

“I hope you don’t mind if I stand. I do some of my best work on my feet,” I said. Gina nodded her acceptance as she leaned seductively on her desk. I walked past Gina toward her large window overlooking the bay. My hand grazed hers as I walked past. I looked back and noticed she hadn’t moved. She was trying to contain herself.  It seemed she was losing some of her self-control.

“I hope we can make this meeting beneficial for both of us. I would like to iron out any details for the long term,“ I said as I walked back to the front of her desk and stood behind the chair. 

“Bret, most of my clients are not long-term. I have a reputation for having the most clients but only on a short-term basis. I am that good that my services are only needed one time. My clientele is through personal referrals only.”

I walked around the chair and stood directly in front of Gina; it caused her to stand up and put her body inches from me. I could see her eyes wandering; she wouldn’t look me in my eyes. She had looked me up and down, though. From my bald head down to the Dolce & Gabbana suit down to my Louis Vuitton shoes. Yet, her gaze never approached my eyes.

I was the first to speak. “Tell Amber that you don’t want to be disturbed under any circumstances. We are starting our negotiations and don’t want to lose focus by meaningless interruptions."  My tone let Gina know I was serious. But she was skeptical.

“What?” she asked inquisitively. 

“You heard me. Tell her now or I walk out.”  It wasn’t a bluff. I would walk out. I had gotten under her skin enough that she needed more. I could sense the reluctance in her body language and facial expressions.

“Amber. Hold all my calls. I do not want to be disturbed under any circumstances. Do I make myself clear?” Gina spoke through her intercom.

“Yes, Miss Gina,” Amber replied back

Gina leaned over to disconnect the call and I stepped over towards her. When she stood up, my hand slowly moved her hair away from the back of her neck and I leaned over to gently kiss it. My other hand wrapped around her waist, drawing her closer to me. Gina had struggled at first but soon relaxed after she felt the warmth of my lips on her velvet soft skin.  I heard her let out a soft moan, and her shoulders relaxed ever so much.  Her arm reached over her shoulder to grab hold of my head and pull it back to her neck. After I kissed her neck again, Gina bent down to put her hands on her desk, and her ass poked out and rubbed against my crotch. 

Catlin_Bouvier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catlin_Bouvier

My hands touched Gina’s silky soft stockings and I slowly slid my fingers upwards, barely touching her skin till I found the bottom of her skirt.  I slowly tugged at the bottom, slowly pulling it up over her shapely ass to reveal no panties. Gina began to struggle with her emotions. As much as she wanted to let herself go, she wanted to remain in control of the situation. “No, we can’t do this,” she whispered.

“But I know you want to.”

“We can’t. Amber is right outside the door.” I kissed her neck once more. Gina tried to resist, but her efforts were beginning to be futile. She moaned yet again. I kissed her neck again and slid my hand down the front of her skirt and cupped her bare mound. My fingers slid down her smooth skin to her pussy lips.  They were wet as hell. My fingers slid into her pussy as my thumb began rubbing her clit. 

“Oh, Bret. No. You can’t do this. Your fingers feel so good, though. But I don’t want them in my cunt. I want. I want…” I grabbed Gina by the hair and bent her over the desk.  I spread her legs and slammed my rock-hard cock into her dripping wet slit. 

“Oh, fuck yes! That’s what I want. I want that cock slamming into me.  Fuck me! Fuck me, Bret! Harder!” I grabbed Gina’s hips and proceeded to pound her pussy, hard and deep. I gave Gina what she longed for but never took. God, her pussy was so tight. “Fuck, Bret, my husband doesn’t fuck me this good!  Pound this married pussy. It’s yours.”

“Gina, you fucking slut! I’m going to send you home to your hubby dripping my cum from your slutty pussy.” I could feel my cock growing even harder as I fucked Gina over her desk. I pulled out of Gina, spun her around, grabbed her ass cheeks and lifted her up, and she wrapped her legs around me. Her tongue darted into my mouth, searching for my tongue to dance with. I slid my cock back into her waiting pussy.

Gina began thrusting her hips as I set her down on her desk. Gina released her legs as I grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wider as I plunged my cock deeper into her smooth-as-silk love tunnel.

“Fuck me, Bret! I’m your slut in here. Make me cum. Fill this pussy with your cum. I want it dripping down my legs all day!  Oh, fuck me!” Gina moaned.

I could feel my climax building. Gina was about to get her wish of receiving my cum. I wrapped Gina’s legs around me and grabbed her hips. “Get ready, Gina,” I growled as I furiously pumped my cock, the pressure building in my balls as I fucked Gina into orgasm.

“Oh, fuck yes. I’m cumming, Bret! Yes. Oh God, yes!” she moaned.

Finally, the dam broke. Cum finally shot up from my balls through my cock and deep into Gina’s pussy. ”Oh, Gina, I’m going to cum. I’m cumming.”

“Give me your cum, Bret!” Gina screamed. Her heels dug into my ass as she pulled me closer as my cock throbbed with every rope of cum shooting from it, till I was spent. My cock was still hard as I pulled out. It was still slick as could be with both of our juices on it.  I took the head of my cock and guided it towards Gina again. 

This time the head of my cock found an even tighter hole: that of Gina’s spectacular ass. “Oh, no! Not my ass! Bret, don’t you dare…” and she cut herself off. Gina finished that sentence. But not in an expected way. She was going to say NOT to fuck her ass, but this came out instead: “Oh, fuck it. Fuck my ass, Bret. Take me. I’m your sexy ass-slut. Now just fuck my ass. Oh my, I… I… I’m cumming again, Bret, you bastard. Yes!” Gina yelled as cum shot from her pussy all over my cock, lubing it up even more as I felt a familiar tingle.

“Oh, Gina, yes. I’m cumming again," I said as I filled her ass full of cum this time. I pulled my cock out, and Gina pulled me closer to her mouth and she cleaned my cock of all our juices. Gina just lay on her desk, relishing every moment that just took place.

“Bret, before you go. Have Amber set a weekly appointment on Fridays for negotiations regarding your client. We’ll see if we can make a deal for your client.”

I put on my clothes and gathered my things, then I proceeded to walk to the door.

”Yes, Gina. I will speak to Amber on my way out. Thank you for the additional meetings. You won’t regret this.” I locked the door on my way out when I closed it. I double-checked to make sure so Gina would have some privacy to get herself presentable. 

Amber was just coming to her desk as I was getting ready to leave.

“Hello, Amber. Gina has asked me to have you make weekly appointments for me on Fridays.”

“Oh, that is great news, Bret. I am happy to see this may work out as beneficial for you in the future. I will make those appointments at the same time each week. I will see you next Friday.”

“Thank you, Amber. Oh, by the way, this is for you.” I handed her an envelope. She screamed with excitement over the contents of said envelope.

“Thank you, Bret! This means so much to me and my boyfriend. I’m so happy I can surprise him with these tickets!”  It was just a small gesture on my behalf; I remembered what it was like to struggle for small things like this. I would be spending time with my wife, anyway. I didn’t need those box seats for the Pittsburgh Steelers game this week.

Gina had collected herself and grabbed her purse and was leaving the office. She stopped at Amber’s desk. “Amber, take the rest of the day off. Don’t worry, I will pay you for the whole day. I will see you Monday morning. I want to hear all about Sunday’s football game. I’ll bring us some coffee and a danish.

Yes, Miss Gina. Thank you. I will tell you all about the game,” Amber said, suddenly confused. After Amber said that, it dawned on her that Gina knew all about my gift to her. How did she know? Why would I tell her? She guessed she may find out Monday. She would enjoy this weekend with her boyfriend.

As I was in my car, my phone rang. It was my wife. “Hey, honey, how was your morning at work?  I got done early and I’m headed home.  Do you want to go out to dinner tonight or stay in and watch a movie?”

“I had a very good day today. Can we get Chinese delivered and watch a movie later tonight? I’ll be leaving work in a little bit myself. By the way, honey, I’m feeling a little frisky right now. I may just jump your bones when I walk through the door.”

“Oh, really? Whatever you want, baby! I’ll see you soon.”

“I love you, Bret.”

“I love you, Gina.”

 

Published 
Written by Markiemark2610
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments