Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Public Sexual Relation

"She loved to get fucked in public places."

14
5 Comments 5
20.3k Views 20.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I have always been an exhibitionist. My mother loves to regale the story of how at two years old at my weekly ballet lessons, I would literally fight to be at the front.

At secondary school after P.E, I was never one of those who cowered beneath their towel dreading the communal shower. I would strip right down and run straight in because I wasn’t ashamed of my body and I couldn’t see why anyone should be ashamed of theirs, but each to their own I suppose. However, as I got older, my exhibitionist tendencies started to infiltrate my many sexual encounters.

I love fucking outside and when the craze of dogging erupted I was beside myself with excitement. However, Daryl, my boyfriend at the time wasn’t quite as enamoured by the whole thing. He thought I was weird so, unfortunately, I had to let him go. Who wants to be with someone who a) only likes missionary position and making love and b) couldn’t talk dirty if Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory depended on it?

So, when I met Andrew on a night out and after I had tied him up and fucked him all night, he divulged to me his biggest fantasy, I was determined to make it all come true.

It was Andrew’s fantasy that gave me one of the biggest orgasms I’d had in a while. I’d also had a dream that involved me, Andrew and a double-ended dildo so you can imagine what kind of sexually frustrated state I was in. So it was this particular morning that I decided we would both reenact Andrews's fantasy for real.

I rummaged through my bedside drawer and pulled out a pair of stockings. I checked they have no ladders or holes before searching around for my suspender belt. I decided to wear a pair of red crotchless knickers with a black ribbon on the front. I negotiated my breasts into place in my black bra to create a nice cleavage before deciding on what outfit I was going to wear.

In the end, I plumped for my black, pencil skirt and red blouse. I left a few buttons undone so my cleavage was visible. I carefully applied my make-up before slapping on my obligatory red lipstick that I wore especially for sucking cock. I sprayed on Chanel Number Five perfume and gave myself the once over in the mirror before setting off on my mission.

I entered the shopping centre where the twinkling lights reflected upon the shiny tiled floor, which looked like an accident waiting to happen, as I tottered over them in my three-inch red stilettos. I had always been unsteady on my feet at the best of times and the fact that the shopping centre was teeming with people didn’t help matters at all. Why the fuck did people feel the need to do their Christmas so shopping early? I would have rather been asked to pour hot candle wax on my clitoris, to be honest. In fact, that was quite an appealing thought, I’d only ever had hot wax poured on my nipples and the guy had kept the mould of my nipples on his mantelpiece like some horny trophy for months.

I walked across the centre until I reached the store where Andrew worked. I walked in and spotted Andrew folding up a pile of Fair Isle jumpers. He looked up and smiled when he saw me. I found this encouraging and it made me feel even more daring, I walked over to him and smiled.

“Hey, how’s you?’’ I asked. My eyes ran over his body. His broad shoulders caused my lips to involuntarily pout my approval. Andrew had sleek black hair and intense blue eyes which he lowered as he drank in my outfit.

”I’m cool thanks, you look gorgeous by the way, are you looking for a Christmas outfit? We have had some new stock arrive this morning.”

“Well, not exactly,” I raised my eyebrows suggestively, “I’ve been thinking about your fantasy and thought that today was as good as any to carry it out.” I gave him one of my slowest sexy smiles and adjusted my blouse.

“You’re joking right?” The shock on Andrew's face really was a picture to behold.

“No, I’m deadly serious,” I replied. I looked around the shop, “it's quiet at the moment, we may as well strike while the iron is hot so to speak.”

I looked down at the bulge in Andrews’s pants that told me that despite his reservations, his cock was ready for action.

“You’re too horny for words,” Andrew murmured.

“Who said anything about words, I don’t think there’s any more need for talking do you?”

I grinned at him and suppressed the urge to kiss his full lips there and then. I turned on my heel, As I walked away, I picked up a mini skirt and a blouse off a clothing rail as I made my way to the changing rooms.

I pulled back the curtain and stepped inside. I hung my garments on a peg and closed the curtain behind me. I looked at myself in the mirror and puffed up my hair and pouted at my reflection while I waited for Andrew to materialize.

Within a minute, the curtain was pulled back and Andrew stepped inside. It was a cramped affair due to my height and Andrews’s large frame but it felt deliciously naughty. Within seconds Andrew kissed me, I was almost breathless at the anticipation of him fucking me.

His hands moved down to my hips and thighs, his fingers briefly stroked the top of my suspenders before he roughly pulled up my skirt. He slipped his fingers between the gap in my knickers that exposed my pussy to him. I groaned with pleasure as Andrew probed my mouth with his tongue whilst he simultaneously teased me.

I realised that time was of the essence. What I didn’t want mid-fuck was a tannoy announcement interrupting the action as they asked where their missing member of staff was from the men’s department. On top of that, I was in the mood for a rapid hard fuck, my aim was to make Andrew cum as quickly as possible.

I turned round, which was no mean feat in such a confined space, and bent over. I felt Andrews’s hard cock through his trousers as he rubbed himself against me. Unable to contain himself any longer, I heard Andrew unzip his pants and felt the tip of his cock as he pressed it against my hole before he stroked it up to my clit and back down again.

Suddenly, Andrew pushed his cock inside me and it took all of my self-control not to make a noise as I could feel him fill me with his length. Gripping my arse, Andrew pulled me onto him. Faster and faster he guided my hips into the rhythm that he wanted to fuck me in. He grabbed my hair which was a nice surprise and caused me to gush all over his cock, my juices dripping onto the changing room floor. Andrew must have felt my juices splash against his legs. He leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

“I can’t make a mess in here and I don’t want to shoot my cum and have it go all over your skirt. If it is a particularly violent cumming session it might reach your blouse,” Andrew confided.

“Stick to the fantasy,” I gasped as Andrew groaned.

My words had been enough to tip him over the edge, the pace of his fucking upped several gears until it felt almost like a violent sexual assault. His balls banged against my pussy as his cock pushed my insides to the absolute limit. I heard him stifle a moan as his hot spunk shot inside me and I felt my pussy filling with Andrews cream.

Andrew gathered his composure quickly and slowly pulled himself out of me. Kneeling down he pushed his face in between my legs. Andrew’s mouth cupped my pussy as he started to suck his cum and my juices from inside me, licking both inside and around the edge of my lips. Then I felt the tip of his tongue as he slipped it beneath the hood that housed the nub of my pussy. The situation was so erotic and horny that I felt myself shudder as an orgasm reached a crescendo before the waves of pleasure pulsated through my body. Normally I would have screamed out but seeing as we were in the middle of a changing room in a major department store I had to keep myself in check.

Once Andrew was sure that he’d cleaned me up thoroughly, he stood up and pulled up his trousers, zipping himself up. He grinned at me and kissed me as I pulled down my skirt over my suspenders

“That was fucking ace,” he whispered in my ear. “I will get a hard-on now every time I look at this changing room.”

“I bet you will,” I gave Andrew a self-satisfied smirk; the look of achievement must have been evident on my face.

“I have to go.” Andrew popped his head out of the curtain. Once he’d made sure the coast was clear he slipped out of the changing room. I buttoned up my blouse and retouched my lipstick before I grabbed the two coat hangers off the peg. I pulled the curtain back and stepped outside to be greeted by a sales assistant.

“Didn’t you find what you wanted?” she asked as she took the hangers from me.

“Oh, I wouldn’t say that,” I replied. I gave her a cheeky wink before I left the changing area and walked out of the store.

EllaxBoom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllaxBoom

Published 
Written by NancyAllbright
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments