Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Enjoy the Show

"Some pleasures are discovered by accident."

16
7 Comments 7
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Sprawled out over the king size bed, I listened to the faint sound of running water. My friend was having a morning shower and I was left alone. Her parents had gone on vacation together with her brother, so we were alone at her house for a whole week. Being a little more than just friends we had decided to occupy the parents’ bed.

In my boredom I sighed, closed my eyes and just listened. The not so innocent cuddle we had done before she left for the shower still played around in my mind and I bit my lower lip. We had just recently gotten into a relation as friends with benefits which had brought new experiences to us both so far.

My hand tugged at the loose shirt I used to sleep in, pulled it up slightly over my stomach before my hand lowered along my body. Lightly I traced my fingertips over my skin and over the thin fabric of my panties. There I halted for a short moment before I put a little pressure upon my clit. Once again I sighed, but more in pleasure that time.

It felt nice to get to masturbate without the worry of someone walking in, a rare moment for myself. I rubbed up and down and side to side through my panties and moved my legs apart slightly. Within a short time I had snuck my hand into my underwear.

Suddenly I heard the running water stop, but I told myself I could keep going until I heard the bathroom door open, I knew she could take quite some time in the bathroom after all. So my fingers moved lower to test out my wetness before they moved back up to slowly stroke and rub.

I stretched on the bed with a deep sigh from the pleasure. My free hand grabbed the blankets and pulled, rustling it in my ears as I cuddled into the softness. Even if I was focused on my own pleasure I still tried to listen intently for the sound of a door, but I never heard it.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here?”

I froze the moment I heard the voice of my friend, shocked over the fact I somehow missed the sound of the door. As quick as possible I removed my hand from my privates, crossed my legs and stared at her. Clad in her nightgown now, my surprise and embarrassment was clearly visible on my face.

“Oh no, please continue,” she said, a sneaky smirk plastered over her face as she crossed her arms “Don’t let me ruin your fun.”

Embarrassed I buried my face in the blankets again and thought of her words. Ever so slowly I separated my legs again and she hummed in approval.

“Pervert,” she teased me once my hand travelled back to between my legs.

The lightness in her voice had urged me to continue despite my embarrassment and I continued to massage my still warmed up pussy through my underwear. In the back of my mind I felt a feeling of thrill from the fact she watched me and in my mind I wondered if she thought it was thrilling to watch as well.

Mainly as a tease, I decided to move my panties to the side to show her as I stroked my wet lips and clit. Her response was a delighted chuckle that spread another wave of excitement inside of me and I pulled at my panties until they slid off of my legs to completely reveal myself to her.

“Ohh, I can even see how wet you are,” she teased me again, but something in her voice gave away she was enjoying the sight.

I moaned then, a low one but audible enough for her to hear as I let go of myself, spread my legs even further, rubbed more intensely and allowed more sounds of pleasure to escape. My fingers soon started prodding my entrance and I debated upon the amount of fingers to use. One finger circled my opening, pushing inside slightly before being removed and going back in with a companion. With my middle and ring finger I started thrusting viciously into myself, wet noises sounded through the room together with heavy breaths. Soon my deep breaths had turned into pants of need, my fingers thrust, twisted and curled repeatedly in rapid succession until I moaned one final long time as pleasure ripped through my body and my legs closed as they tensed up. All the time my body twitched to the pleasure that pulsed through me.

Once the pleasure faded and my body calmed down, my legs slowly fell to the sides and released the lock I put on my own hand.

SkinnyhotFantasyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyhotFantasyTS

I pulled my fingers out slowly, rested them over my pussy and turned my head away from the blanket it had hid against all that time to look at my friend. A wide, pleased, sneaky, perverted smile was wide across her face.

“Well that was a nice show, you seemed to really have enjoyed yourself.” She used the teasing voice as she headed over to the bed and sat down next to me.

“It was nice,” I said and moved up on the bed to lie down on my left side.

She followed, laying down next to me just at arm’s reach and commented more on the show and what she thought of it. A happy surprise she thought. I didn’t listen that well on her words however as my mind thought of the previous act. Even though I had just reached climax I still felt excitement slowly build inside me again. I liked when she just watched me. There was an excitement in it I had no idea existed for myself.

With one hand reached behind my back I lightly traced fingers along my butt-cheek and down to my pussy again. I moved my legs closer to my body so that my actions would stay hidden from her view but still give an easy reach. She kept talking without suspecting a thing.

I remembered the toy we had used together before her shower, left on the bedside table behind me. A need to be filled arose and while my friend kept talking I reached for my phone and checked the time as a distraction so I could grab the dildo discreetly. Embarrassment caused me to be secretive like that, even though I did want her to watch me more, I just didn’t dare ask her.

The long, black, double ended dildo was moved to my pussy from behind and stroked against my still wet folds. My breaths turned deep but I wanted to keep going like nothing was going on. I kept stroking it against me as I kept listening to my friend and soon I started to prod my entrance. The toy was easily pushed inside me and I let out a low moan concealed in another deep breath as it went in all the way. 

"What are you doing?” she asked me, finally catching that something was going on.

She sat up, grabbed my legs and forced them apart, the act causing me to turn over on my back and reveal me masturbating once again.

“Are you still needy? What a dirty girl you are,” she teased and sat back, leaning back on one hand.

My body rushed with thrill again as her eyes inspected my needy pussy once more. I moaned again and moved the toy in long strokes in and out of me. This time I decided to not turn my head away from her and bit my lip as I focused on her face. After just a short time I reached down with my other hand and massaged my clit as I let more moans and pants out from between my lips.

Suddenly as the dildo was pulled out, her hand grabbed it and shoved it with a lot more force than I used earlier, causing a loud, gasped moan to escape me. Without mercy my friend thrust the toy into me over and over in hard shoves as if she was trying to get more of the length to disappear into me.

The hand that held the toy first gripped the sheets of the bed tightly as pleasure showered over me. It wasn’t what I had wanted at that moment but I do love it when she treated me with the toys in rough ways. My fingers kept flicking my clit to match her thrusts as my moans left my throat without restraint.

Her pace didn’t falter as the heat inside me rose and my body started to tense up once again. The fingers over my clit pressed down hard with a few irregular nudges as a final moan escaped me and my body jolted violently to every wave of pleasure that came from the vicious thrusts.

When she noticed my climax, she rammed the toy deep into me a final time and held it firmly in place and jerked the toy lightly to send small waves of pleasure through me as I slowly descended from my high. I panted heavily as my body relaxed. Finally I felt fully pleased.

“Pleased now?” she asked me and wiggled the toy inside me.

My body twitched to her action but I nodded and then gasped as the toy was pulled out not so gently and placed aside. A couple minutes passed by, allowing me to calm down before I spoke.

“How about breakfast and then some more play?” I suggested and smirked, “I’d wanna see you do it too.”

Published 
Written by MyCloset
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments